权力的游戏   第二季 第三集

Game of Thrones  S02E03

2019年7月26日 15:48 推荐到豆瓣

卡斯特向神秘部落献男婴


Out, all of you.
都给我出去
Bastard's been meddling where he shouldn't!
这杂种瞎管闲事
I want you and your men
你马上带着你的人
gone.
给我滚
And you will make this right.
这事给我个交代
Wait outside.
出去等着
Lord Commander. Now!
总司令大人 出去
Lord Commander. Leave us.
总司令大人 退下
What did you do?
你干了什么
I followed him.
我跟踪他
He took the baby into the woods, the newborn.
他把刚出生的婴儿带进树林
What business is that of yours?
关你什么事
No, you don't understand.
不 您不明白
He's killing them, all the boys.
所有的男孩 都被他杀掉了
You know.
您知道
The wildlings serve crueler gods than you or I.
野人侍奉的神明远比我们的残暴
Those boys are Craster's offerings.
那些男孩是卡斯特的祭品
Offerings?
祭品
He's murdering his own children. He's a monster.
他杀害亲生骨肉 简直是禽兽不如
Aye, many a time that monster has been the difference
没错 但是这个禽兽多次挽救过
between life and death for our rangers.
我们游骑兵的生命
Your uncle among them.
其中也包括你叔叔
We have other wars to fight out there.
我们要打的是另一场仗
Like it or not, we need men like Craster.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们需要卡斯特这样的人
I...

I saw it.
我看到了
I saw...
我看到
Something take that child.
有东西带走了那孩子
Yeah.
是吗
Whatever it was,
不管是什么
I daresay you'll see it again.
我敢说你还会看到的
Now ready my horse.
去给我备马
We leave at dawn.
我们天亮出发
Don't lose it again.
别再弄丢了
Gilly.
吉莉
You're leaving.
你们要走了
I... I wanted to give you something.
我有件东西给你
It belonged to my mother.
这是我母亲的
I can't take it. Please.
我不能要 收着吧
I want you to.
我希望你收下
My mother used it for sewing.
是我母亲做针线活时用的
She'd let me sit with her in her chamber while she sewed
她做针线时 常让我坐在身边
and I'd read to her.
念书给她听
My father put a stop to it when he found out.
父亲发现后 就不准我这样做了
It's the only thing I have of hers.
这是我唯一一件她的东西
She gave it to me before I left for the Wall.
我出发来长城前她给我的
You...

You shouldn't give it away.
那更不能随便送人
I'm not giving it away.
不是随便送人
I'm giving it to you.
是交给你
Keep it safe for me.
替我保管好
Till I come back.
等我回来
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Rouse Bran, will you? It's time for his lessons.
去把布兰叫醒 他该上课了
Every night it's the same.
每晚都一样
I'm walking
梦里我能走
and running, but...
能跑 只是...
I'm not I'm not me.
我不是我自己
I'm running through the Godswood,
我跑过神木林
Sniffing the dirt,
嗅着泥土
tasting blood in my mouth when I've made a fresh kill,
捕猎过后 品尝着口中的鲜血
Howling.
嚎叫
Old nan used to tell me stories
老奶妈讲的故事中
about magical people who could live inside stags, birds, wolves.
有魔法的人可以附在鹿 鸟或是狼的躯壳里
That's exactly what they are, Bran... stories.
故事只是故事 布兰
So she was lying? They don't exist?
她说谎吗 会魔法的人不存在吗
Well, they may have done.
或许存在过
But they're gone from the world along with much else.
但他们早已消逝 连同许多事物一起
These are dreams, Bran, nothing more.
布兰 梦只是梦 仅此而已
No, my dreams are different.
不 我的梦不一样
Mine are true.
我的梦会成真
I dreamt of my father dying.
我梦到了父亲的死
And Rickon had the same dream.
瑞肯也做了同样的梦
What about all the dreams you had that didn't come true?
你不是还有好些梦没成真吗
Right.

This link is made of Valyrian steel.
这一环是瓦雷利亚钢打造
Only one maester in wears it on his chain.
一百个学士里面只有一个有资格佩戴
It signifies that I have studied the higher mysteries.
它代表我学到了高级神秘术的知识
And all who study these mysteries try their hand at spells.
学习神秘术的人总忍不住试着施展魔法
I was no different.
我也不例外
I was young.
我当时年纪尚小
And what boy doesn't secretly wish for hidden powers
哪个孩子不曾偷偷幻想获得神秘力量
to lift him out of his dull life into a special one?
将沉闷的生活化为神奇
But in the end, for all my efforts,
我那么努力 然而最后只是发现
I got no more out of it than , boys before me.
我和先前无数尝试的孩子毫无区别
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好啦
Maybe magic once was a mighty force in the world.
魔法或许曾是一种伟大的力量
But not anymore.
可如今世界变了
The dragons are gone.
龙已经绝迹
The giants are dead.
巨人也都死去
And the children of the forest forgotten.
森林之子被世人遗忘
Loras! Highgarden!
洛拉斯 为高庭而战
Get him!
揍他
Yield! I yield.
投降 我投降
Well fought. Approach.
打得漂亮 近前来
Rise. Remove your helm.
请起 摘下头盔
You are all your father promised and more, my lady.
你父亲大人并没有夸大其辞 小姐
I've seen Ser Loras bested once or twice,
我曾见洛拉斯爵士被击败过一两次
but never quite in that fashion.
但是从没有这样子难堪
Now, now, my love. My brother fought valiantly for you.
亲爱的 我哥哥为您战斗多么英勇啊
That he did, my Queen.
这是自然 我的王后
But there can only be one champion.
但是冠军只能有一位
Brienne of Tarth,
塔斯的布蕾妮
you may ask anything of me you desire.
想要什么尽管向我开口
If it is within my power, it is yours.
只要我力所能及 必定满足你的愿望
Your grace,
陛下
I ask the honor of a place in your kingsguard.
我向您请求彩虹护卫的荣誉职位
What?
什么
I will be one of your seven,
我请求成为您的七卫之一
pledge my life to yours,
为您献出我的生命
and keep you safe from all harm.
保护您免遭一切危难
Done.
同意
Rise, Brienne of the Kingsguard.
请起 彩虹护卫布蕾妮
Your grace, I have the honor to bring you lady Catelyn Stark,
陛下 荣幸地为您带来凯特琳·史塔克夫人
sent as an envoy by her son Robb, Lord of Winterfell.
她是她儿子临冬城主罗柏的信使
Lord of Winterfell and King in the North.
临冬城主和北境之王
Lady Catelyn. I'm pleased to see you.
凯特琳夫人 欢迎之至
May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell?
这是我夫人 提利尔家族的玛格丽
You are very welcome here, Lady Stark.
非常欢迎您 史塔克夫人
I'm so sorry for your loss.
对您亲人的遭遇我感到非常遗憾
You are most kind.
谢谢您
My lady,
夫人
I swear to you I will see the Lannisters answer
我在此发誓 一定让兰尼斯特
for your husband's murder.
为谋害您丈夫付出代价
When I take King's Landing,
待我拿下君临
I'll bring you Joffrey's head.
即刻献上乔佛里的人头
It will be enough to know
届时若能听闻正义得到伸张
that justice was done, my lord.
我便心满意足了 大人
Your grace.
是"陛下"
And you should kneel when you approach the king.
而且您应当在国王面前跪下
There's no need for that. Lady Stark is an honored guest.
不必如此 史塔克夫人乃是贵客
Has your son marched against Tywin Lannister yet?
您儿子向泰温·兰尼斯特进军了吗
I do not sit on my son's war councils.
我并未列席我儿的作战会议
And if I did, I would not share his strategies with you.
即便我参会 也不会透露他的部署
If Robb Stark wants a pact with us, he should come himself,
罗柏·史塔克要与我们结盟 就该亲自前来
not hide behind his mother's skirts.
而不是躲在母亲裙子里
My son is fighting a war,
我儿子正对战强敌
not playing at one.
可不是在比武玩闹
Don't worry, my lady.
夫人您不必多虑
Our war is just beginning.
我们的战争才刚刚开始
Your grace. Gerard.
陛下 杰拉德
How's your foot? Better, your grace.
脚怎么样 好多了 陛下
They don't know their own size is all.
这些畜生就是不知轻重
Good man.
好样的
I have , men at my command.
我麾下有十万精兵
All the might of the Stormlands and the Reach.
集♥合风暴之地和河湾地的全部势力
And all of them young and bold like your Knight of Flowers?
他们都像您的百花骑士一般年轻气盛吗
It's a game to you, isn't it?
在您眼里 这不过是一场游戏 对吧
I pity them. Why?
我怜悯他们 为何
Because it won't last.
因为这不会久长
Because they are the knights of summer and winter is coming.
因为他们是夏天的骑士 而凛冬将至
Brienne, escort lady Catelyn to her tent.
布蕾妮 护送凯特琳夫人去营帐
She's tired from her journey. At once, your grace.
她一路奔波辛苦了 遵命 陛下
Shall I return after? That won't be necessary.
之后我要回来吗 不必
I would pray awhile. Alone.
我要去祈祷 独自一人
If you'll follow me, my lady.
夫人 请随我来
You fought bravely today, lady Brienne.
您今天作战非常英勇 布蕾妮小姐
I fought for my king.
我为我的国王而战
Soon I'll fight for him on the battlefield.
不久我会为他上战场
Die for him if I must.
必要时为他而死
And, if it please you, Brienne's enough.
您不介意的话 叫我布蕾妮就好
I'm no lady.
我不是千金小姐
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I live here.
我住这里
Are you angry with me, brother? You lying bitch.
生我气了吗 小弟 你这骗人的婊♥子
It's not my fault you didn't recognize me.
你没认出我又不是我的错
Recognize you? How could I?
认出你 我怎么可能认出你
The last time I saw you...
上一次见到你...
You looked like a fat little boy.
你那时候像个胖小子
You were a fat little boy, too,
你那时就是个胖小子
but I recognized you.
可我认出你了
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不和我相认
I wanted to see who you were first.
我想先看看你是什么样的人
And I did.
我也知道了
The plans are made. It's time you heard them.
大计已定 我来说给你们听
Father. Father.
父亲 父亲
The wolf pup has gone south
狼崽子已经南下
with the entirety of the northern army at his back.
带走了整个北境的军队
While he's tangling with the lion in the westerlands,
他与狮子在西境缠斗
the north is ripe for the taking.
北境空虚可乘
The Ironborn will reave and pillage as it was in the old days
与旧时一样 铁民将四处劫掠
all along the northern coast.
席卷北方海岸
We'll spread our dominion across the green lands,
我们要将势力扩张到青绿之地
securing the Neck and everything above.
封锁颈泽 吞下整个北境
Every stronghold will yield to us one by one.
城堡会一个接一个沦陷
Winterfell may defy us for a year, but what of it?
临冬城或许能顽抗一年半载 那又怎样
The rest shall be ours...
其余一切都是我们的
forest, field and hall.
森林 田野和厅堂
Yara, my daughter, you'll take longships
雅拉 我的女儿 你率三十艘长船
to attack Deepwood Motte.
攻击深林堡
I've always wanted a castle.
我一直想要一座城堡
And what's my role in all this?
我负责什么呢
You'll take a ship to raid
你领一艘船
the fishing villages on the Stoney Shore.
袭击磐石海岸的渔村
A ship?
才一艘
You give her and I get one?
你给她三十艘却给我一艘
The Sea Bitch. We thought she'd be perfect for you.
"海婊♥子"号 我们觉得挺适合你
I'm to fight fishermen?
让我去打渔夫
Be careful of their nets.
小心渔网哦
Father, I fought with Robb Stark.
父亲 我随罗柏·史塔克征战
I know his men.
我了解他们
He won't give up the north so easily.
他不会轻易放弃北境
They won't even know we're there until it's too late.
等他们知道 我们早抄了他们老窝
What do you know of it, woman?
你懂什么 女人
I'm a proven warrior.
我是经过考验的战士
Your brothers were warriors, both of them dead
你的哥哥们才是战士 害他们丧命的
at the hands of those you seem so eager to protect.
正是你现在急于保护的人
I'm not protecting anyone.
我没有保护谁
I just wonder if it's not wiser to wait.
我只是觉得 观望一下或许更明智
Why risk going against the North if they would be our allies?
若有结盟的可能 我们何必与北境作对
Rise up against them and they could destroy us.
对抗他们无异于自取灭亡
But if we pledge fealty to them,
可只要我们宣誓效忠
they'll give us Casterly Rock.
他们就会让出凯岩城
What are our words?
我们的族语是什么
Our words?
我们的族语
We do not sow." "We do not sow."
强取胜过苦耕 强取胜过苦耕 "
We are ironborn.
我们是铁种
We're not subjects. We're not slaves.
不是顺民 不是奴隶
We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine.
我们不耕地 不挖矿
We take what is ours.
该拿的就拿
Your time with the wolves has made you weak.
你跟着狼家太久 连骨头都软了
You act as if I volunteered to go.
说得好像我自愿去当养子
You gave me away, if you remember.
记得吗 是你把我送去的
The day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon
就在你被劳勃·拜拉席恩击溃
after he crushed you.
屈膝称臣的那天
Did you take what was yours then?
那时候你怎么不强取啊
You gave me away!
是你抛弃了我
Your boy!
你的儿子
Your last boy!
最后一个儿子
You gave me away like I was some dog you didn't want anymore.
就像是你嫌弃的一条狗 不想要就扔出去
And now you curse me because I've come home.
如今我回家了 你还要咒骂我
You'd have our father bow down to your other family?
你要父亲大人向你的另一个家屈膝
I have no other family.
我只有这一个家
Don't you?
是吗
Make your choice, Theon, and do it quickly.
做决定吧 席恩 抓紧点儿
Our ships sail with or without you.
你来不来我们都要开船
You won't let me leave this room.
你不让我出房门
You won't let me... Shh, shh, keep your voice down.
也不让我... 嘘 小声点
Why? You think your father can hear me?
为什么 你怕你父亲听见吗
He's miles away!
他离这儿三百里远呢
I don't intend for you to stay here.
我没打算把你藏在这里
I might be able to bring you into the castle kitchens.
或许能让你混进城堡的厨房
Again, only temporary.
同样 也是权宜之计
Every man who has tasted my cooking
领教过我厨艺的人
has told me what a good whore I am.
都说我是一流的妓♥女
But you wouldn't be a cook.
你不用当厨娘
You'd pose as a scullion.
扮成帮厨就好
Scullion? What is a scullion?
帮厨 帮厨是什么
Kitchen wench.
厨房女佣
A kitchen wench? Yes, but...
厨房女佣 没错 不过...
Cleaning pots? Is that how my lion wants to see me?
刷锅洗碗 我的雄狮希望看到我这样子吗
Your lion wants to see you alive.
你的雄狮希望你好好地活着
We've come to a dangerous place.
这是一个非常危险的地方
My sister wants to hurt me.
我老姐对我不怀好意
She'll look for any weakness she can find.
迫不及待地想找到我的弱点
She can't know about you.
不能让她发现你
I'm the weakness?
我是你的弱点吗
It's a compliment, my lady.
这是夸你呢 小姐
How is being a weakness a compliment?
说我是弱点 怎么是夸我
Language can be a bit tricky here.
解释起来有点复杂
Oh, I'm too stupid to understand.
噢 是我太蠢 听不懂
The stupid foreign girl.
我就是外邦蠢丫头
I am not a kitchen wench.
我才不当厨房女佣
When will Joffrey and Sansa be married?
乔佛里和珊莎什么时候结婚
Soon, darling, when the war is over.
很快 亲爱的 一停战就成婚
Mother says I'll have a new gown for the ceremony
妈妈说会给我做新礼服 一件婚礼上穿
and another for the feast.
还有一件婚宴上穿
But yours will be ivory since you're the bride.
但只有你能穿象牙白的礼服 你是新娘嘛
The princess just spoke to you.
公主跟你说话呢
Pardon, Your grace.
抱歉 太后
I'm sure your dress will be beautiful, Myrcella.
你的礼服一定很漂亮 弥赛菈
I'm counting the days until the fighting is done
我数着日子 希望战争早点结束
and I can pledge my love to the King in sight of the gods.
到时诸神可见证我对国王的忠诚与爱
Is Joffrey going to kill Sansa's brother?
乔佛里会杀掉珊莎的哥哥吗
He might.
可能吧
Would you like that?
你希望那样吗
No. I don't think so.
不 我不希望
Even if he does, Sansa will do her duty.
即便如此 珊莎也会依约成婚
Won't you, little dove?
对吗 小美人
Come in.
进来
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Shae, my lady. Your new handmaiden.
小姐 我是雪伊 您的新女仆
I didn't know I needed a new handmaiden.
我怎么不知道我需要新女仆
You're not from here. No.
你不是本地人 对
What are you doing?
你傻站着干嘛
Waiting for you to tell me what to do.
等您吩咐我做事
I shouldn't have to tell you to do things.
不用等我吩咐
You should just do them.
你该做什么就做
What things?
做什么呢
Change my linens, wash my clothing,
给我换床单 洗衣服
scrub the floor, empty my chamber pot, brush my hair.
给我擦地 倒夜壶 梳头
No. You said to brush...
不对 您说梳头
Not now.
不是现在
Your chamber pot is empty.
夜壶是空的
Clean the table.
去擦桌子
Have you ever been a handmaiden before?
你做过女仆吗
Yes. For whom?
做过 跟着谁
Lady Zuriff. Lady Zuriff?
祖瑞弗夫人 祖瑞弗夫人
Lady zuriff.
对 祖瑞弗夫人
There is no Lady Zuriff in this city.
君临城没有姓祖瑞弗的夫人
She wasn't in this city.
她不是君临人
Well, I don't know how they did things in that city,
我不知道他们那儿是什么规矩
but in this city, handmaidens wait on ladies,
但在这儿 是女仆伺候小姐
not the other way around.
不是小姐伺候女仆
And I don't have time to answer , questions
我没时间回答你没完没了的问题
and teach you how to do your job.
也没时间教你干活
Do you want me to leave?
您想让我出去吗
Just brush my hair.
给我梳头
Oh, thank the gods.
感谢诸神
I haven't had a proper shit in six days.
我有六天没顺畅地拉屎了
I've encountered this problem before, my lord.
我也有过这毛病 大人
The stresses of power often have this insalubrious effect.
重任在肩 难免影响身体啊
Two drops with water daily.
每天两滴 和水服下
Right. I'm so grateful to have a man
好的 我何其有幸
of your vast knowledge and wisdom on my side.
身边有您这样知识渊博的智者
Please. Thank you, my lord.
请坐 谢谢您 大人
I can trust you, Pycelle, can I not?
我可以信任您 对吧 派席尔
Why, yes, of course, my lord.
何出此言 当然可以 大人
These are perilous times.
如今时局艰险
And the Crown must forge new alliances.
王室有必要缔结新的盟友
And these alliances must often be sealed in matrimony.
而稳固盟约 多半要靠联姻
Matrimony, huh?
联姻啊
Yes.
没错
I'm trusting the council with these plans,
这事本该由御前会议商定
but the queen mustn't know.
但不能让太后知道
We can't have her meddling in affairs
事关国家前途命运
that could determine the future of the realm.
不能让她插手添乱
There's too much at stake.
风险太大了
Oh, yes, yes. Indeed, yes.
是的 是的 没错
I shall be silent as the grave.
我一定守口如瓶
I'm brokering an alliance with House Martell of Dorne.
我打算与多恩马泰尔家族结盟
Princess Myrcella will wed their youngest son when she comes of age,
待弥赛菈公主成年 便嫁给多恩小王子
ensuring their loyalty and their army should we need it.
以换取他们的效忠和必要时的军事支援
Myrcella sent away to Dorne?
弥赛菈远嫁多恩
But remember, the queen mustn't know.
但要记住 千万别让太后知道
Ooh, "The queen mustn't know."
千万别让太后知道
I love conversations that begin this way.
我喜欢这种吊人胃口的开场
I plan to marry Princess Myrcella off
我打算将弥赛菈公主嫁出去
to Theon Greyjoy.
嫁给席恩·葛雷乔伊
Theon Greyjoy?
席恩·葛雷乔伊
Forgive me, my lord, but how?
容我多嘴 大人 怎么可能
He grew up a ward of Winterfell.
他是在临冬城长大的养子
He fights for Robb Stark.
自然听命于罗柏·史塔克
Precisely.
完全正确
Theon's father loathes the Starks
但席恩的父亲与史塔克有仇
and will convince the boy to come to our side.
肯定能说服他弃暗投明
Greyjoy can destroy the northern army from within
格雷乔伊可以从内部瓦解北军
and we can have his father's ships.
同时我们还能赢得他父亲的舰队
But remember, you must tell no one.
但要记住 此事要绝对保密
Tell no one what?
什么事
I plan to wed Princess Myrcella to Robin Arryn of the Vale.
我打算将弥赛菈公主嫁给艾林谷的罗宾·艾林
Lysa is not fond of me.
莱莎不喜欢我
But perhaps the promise of a royal match
但或许这场王室联姻
will convince her to let bygones be bygones.
可以让我们冰释前嫌
She imprisoned you.
她囚禁过你
She tried to execute you.
还差点杀了你
And you offer her son a princess?
你却回赠她儿子一位公主
For men in our position, holding grudges can be an encumbrance,
你我身居高位 积念宿怨有害无益
don't you think?
您说呢
And I suppose you want me to broker this agreement?
这么说 你想让我来搭桥牵线
Who better?
舍你其谁
Yes, I could sing this song to Lysa, if I cared to.
我愿意的话 倒是可以对莱莎吹吹风
What's in it for me?
可有什么好处呢
The gratitude of the people of Westeros for helping to end this war,
平复战事 维斯特洛人民无限感激
the adoration of the king for bringing the Vale back into the fold...
收复谷地 国王陛下大加赞许
and Harrenhal.
还有赫伦堡
Harrenhal is cursed.
赫伦堡是不祥之地
Never took you for a superstitious man.
没想到您这样迷信
By all means, tear it down and rebuild.
那就将其夷为平地 重新修建
You'll be able to afford it.
不用担心经费
I plan to make you lord of the riverlands.
我打算让您总领三河流域
With a single stroke,
你大笔一挥
you'd make me one of the greatest lords in the realm.
我就跻身王国最显赫的贵族之列
You served my family well in the matter of the succession.
您在继位一事中 为我家族立下汗马功劳
So did Janos Slynt, and he was given Harrenhal, too.
杰诺斯·史特林也立下大功 封赏赫伦堡
Until you snatched it away.
转眼就被你剥夺
I need you to deliver Lysa Arryn.
我需要你去说服莱莎·艾林
I didn't need Janos Slynt.
而杰诺斯·史特林对我没用
It's settled, then?
那就一言为定
Good.
很好
Oh, and remember...
但要记住
the queen mustn't know.
千万别让太后知道
That must hurt.
一定很疼吧
What?
怎么
What is it?
怎么了
A member of the kingsguard?
居然让她当彩虹护卫
As if I wasn't humiliated enough already.
难道我今天还不够丢脸吗
Brienne is a very capable warrior.
布蕾妮骁勇善战
And she's devoted to me.
对我忠心不二
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
嫉妒
Of Brienne the beauty?
嫉妒美人布蕾妮
Don't make me laugh.
别开玩笑了
I'll make it up to you.
我来好好补偿你
No, your grace.
不必了 陛下
Not tonight.
今晚不行
There's another Tyrell who requires your attention.
还有一位提利尔家的人等您宠幸呢
You didn't win my father's support or his army on charm alone.
想得到我父亲的支持和军队 光靠魅力不行
Your vassals are starting to snigger behind your back.
诸侯们已经开始在背后议论你了
Brides aren't usually virgins two weeks after their wedding night.
行大婚都过两周了 新娘居然还是处女
And Margaery's a virgin?
玛格丽是处女吗
Officially.
对外的说法
Shall I bring her to you?
要我带她过来吗
I should warn you, I've had quite a bit of wine.
话可说在前头 我喝了不少酒
As is your right. You are a king.
这是您的权利 您是国王
You look very beautiful.
你可真美
Thank you, your grace.
多谢陛下夸奖
It's a lovely gown.
裙子很漂亮
You think so?
真的吗
I can't decide how I like it better.
我不知道哪样更好
This way...
这样
Or this way.
还是这样
You certainly don't need it.
你当然不用衣物衬托
Although...
不过
Some say that beauty most desired is the beauty concealed.
有人说最诱人的美莫过于半遮半掩
Must be the wine.
一定是酒的作用
Here, let me.
我来吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you want my brother to come in and help?
您想让我哥哥进来帮忙吗
What?
什么
He could get you started.
他可以帮您做前戏
I know he wouldn't mind.
他肯定不会介意的
Or I can turn over and you can pretend I'm him.
或者我转过身去 您就当是他
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说什么
There's no need for us to play games.
我们之间无需作戏
Save your lies for court. You're going to need a lot of them.
谎话留到朝堂上说吧 那才是用得着的地方
Your enemies aren't happy about us.
我们的结合让您的敌人难受了
They want to tear us apart.
他们想要拆散我们
And the best way to stop them
而应对他们的最好办法
is to put your baby
就是让我
in my belly.
怀上您的种
We can try again later.
我们等会儿再试
You decide how you want to do it...
由您来决定怎么做
With me, with me and Loras.
我 或者带上洛拉斯
However else you like.
怎样都行
Whatever you need to do.
完全看您的需要
You are a king.
您是国王
You monster.
你这个禽兽
Myrcella is my only daughter.
弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿
Do you really think I'll let you sell her like a common whore?
你以为我真的会任你把她当妓♥女一样卖掉吗
Myrcella's a princess.
弥赛菈是公主
Some would say she was born for this.
可以说生来就是要去联姻的
I will not let you ship her off to Dorne
我绝不会让你把她送去多恩
as I was shipped off to Robert Baratheon.
就像当年我被送给劳勃·拜拉席恩一样
Dorne is the safest place for her.
对她而言多恩是最安全的地方
Are you mad? The Martells loathe us.
你疯了吗 马泰尔家对我们怀恨在心
That's why we need to seduce them.
所以才要利诱他们嘛
We're going to need their support in the war
是你那乖儿子挑起了这场战争
your son started.
我们需要他们的支持
She'll be a hostage. A guest.
她会被当作人质 是贵宾
You won't get away with this.
这事儿我跟你没完
You think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe.
你以为父亲的一封书信就是护身符
Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too.
奈德·史塔克也有过一纸文书
It's done, Cersei. No.
木已成舟 瑟曦 不可以
You cannot stop it.
你阻止不了
No!

Just how safe do you think Myrcella is if this city falls?
想想看 若君临沦陷 弥赛菈岂会安全
Do you want to see her raped,
你想看她遭受强♥暴
butchered like the Targaryen children?
和坦格利安家幼子一样惨遭杀害吗
Make no mistake.
可别犯糊涂啊
They'll mount her pretty little head on a spike right beside yours.
只怕那些家伙会把她的头挂在你的头旁边
Get out! Get out!
给我滚 滚出去
罗柏 希望这封信能及时送至你手中 我父亲拒绝了提议 并打算进军北境入侵
赶快回师北上 希望为时不晚 有机会我再送信给你 席恩
袭海岸 攻占深林堡
Theon of the House Greyjoy,
葛雷乔伊家族的席恩
you would this day consecrate your faith to the Drowned God?
今日 你是否愿全心全意献身淹神
I would.
我愿意
Kneel.
跪下
Let Theon, your servant,
让席恩 您的仆人
be born again from the sea as you were.
与您一样从海中重生
Bless him with salt.
赐予他海盐的祝福
Bless him with stone.
赐予他坚石的祝福
Bless him with steel.
赐予他钢铁的祝福
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die...
逝者不死
But rises again harder and stronger.
必将再起 其势更烈
Stand.
起来吧
I don't appreciate being made a fool of, dwarf.
我不喜欢被人当傻子作弄 侏儒
If Myrcella marries the Martell boy,
如果弥赛菈嫁了马泰尔的儿子
she can't very well marry Robin Arryn, can she?
就不能再与罗宾·艾林结婚 是吧
No, afraid not. Sorry about that.
恐怕不行 这点我要道歉
And Harrenhal...
还有赫伦堡
I suppose that's off the table as well.
我猜也是一场空了
Yes, I fear so. Sorry about that, too.
恐怕是这样的 这点我也很抱歉
Leave me out of your next deception.
下次耍花招 别再扯上我
Oh, that's a shame.
真可惜啊
You were to be the centerpiece of my next deception.
你本来是我下个花招的主角呢
My brother Jaime rots in a northern stockade.
我老哥詹姆在北方佬的笼子里腐烂发臭
I would see him released.
我要把他弄出来
that's where you come in.
所以才喊你过来
Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer.
罗柏·史塔克不可能放掉弑君者
No, he won't. But his mother might.
没错 他不会 但他母亲有这个可能
How would you like to see your beloved Cat again?
想不想跟你的旧情人凯特重逢
Find him? Oh, Aye.
找到他了吗 是
And he has company.
找到了 他还有伴呢
Filthy old stoat. Almost hate to interrupt.
这个下流的糟老头 真不想打扰他俩
No, you don't.
少装了
No, I don't.
那就不装了
What is the meaning of this?
这是干什么
No, please, please.
不 别这样
You disappoint me, Grand Maester.
您让我失望了 大学士
I am your loyal servant.
我是您忠诚的仆人
So loyal that you told the Queen about my plans to
忠诚到把我送弥赛菈去多恩的计划
send Myrcella to Dorne.
透露给太后
No! Never!
绝没有这回事
It's a falsehood. I swear it.
这是误会 我发誓
It wasn't me.
不是我说的
Ah, Varys.
瓦里斯
It was Varys the spider.
是八爪蜘蛛干的
See, I told varys that I was giving the princess to the Greyjoys.
我告诉瓦里斯要把公主送去葛雷乔伊家
I told littlefinger that I planned to wed her to Robin Arryn.
我对小指头说的是把她嫁给罗宾·艾林
I told no one that I was offering her to the Dornish.
将她送去多恩一事 我没跟任何人提过
No one but you.
除了你以外
The eunuch has spies everywhere.
那太监的眼线遍地都是
Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.
把他的命根子剁了喂山羊
No, no, no. There are no goats, halfman.
不 不要啊 半人 这里没山羊
Well, make do.
砍了再说
How long have you been spying for my sister?
你替我老姐当间谍有多久了
All I did, I did for House Lannister.
我所做的一切 全是为了兰尼斯特家族
Always. Your lord father, ask him.
一直如此 去问您的父亲大人 去问问他
I've always been his servant
从疯王那时起
since the days of the Mad King.
我一直都是他忠诚的仆人
I don't like his beard.
我不喜欢他的胡子
What?
什么
What? Oh, no. No.
什么 不 不要
How many Hands have you betrayed, Pycelle?
你背叛过多少任首相 派席尔
Eddard Stark? Jon Arryn?
艾德·史塔克 琼恩·艾林
Lord Arryn, he knew.
艾林公爵 他知道了
He knew the truth about the queen.
他知道了太后的事
And, well, he planned to act,
然后他打算采取行动
to tell King Robert.
告诉劳勃国王
So you poisoned him?
所以你毒死了他
No. Never.
不 没有
But you let him die, made sure he succumbed.
但是你见死不救 以此封住他的口
Lannister... I always served Lannister.
兰尼斯特 我一直在服侍兰尼斯特
Get him out of my sight. Throw him in one of the black cells.
把他带走 扔进黑牢里
Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please.
不 不要啊 求你了
Don't! You can't do this to me!
不可以 你不能这么对我
For your trouble.
害你受惊了
You'll be pleased to know our mutual friend
有个好消息 我们共同的朋友
is doing quite well in lady Sansa's service.
把珊莎小姐服侍得很好
Good. One of my better ideas.
好的 我这一计不错
And it seems the Grand Maester has found his way into a black cell.
听说大学士不知怎的进了黑牢
Well played, my lord Hand.
真是高啊 首相大人
But should I be worried?
我是不是该担心呢
Janos Slynt, Pycelle...
杰诺斯·史林特 派席尔
The small council grows smaller every day.
御前会议的规模越来越小了
The council has a reputation for serving past Hands poorly.
御前会议是出了名地祸害首相
I don't mean to follow Ned Stark to the grave.
我可不想追随奈德·史塔克于地下
Power is a curious thing, my lord.
权力是件古怪的东西 大人
Are you fond of riddles?
您喜欢猜谜吗
Why, am I about to hear one?
此话怎讲 你要出道谜题吗
Three great men sit in a room.
三位贵人坐在一个房间中
A king, a priest and a rich man.
一个国君 一个僧侣 一个富翁
Between them stands a common sellsword.
三人之间 站着一名普通佣兵
Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two.
每位贵人都命佣兵杀死另外二人
Who lives, who dies?
孰生 孰死
Depends on the sellsword.
那要视那个佣兵而定
Does it? He has neither crown nor gold
是吗 他既没有王冠 也无金银珠宝
nor favor with the gods.
更没有诸神的眷顾
He has a sword, the power of life and death.
他有利剑 有决定生死的力量
But if it's swordsmen who rule,
既然生死取决于佣兵
why do we pretend kings hold all the power?
我们又为何假装承认国王的权力至高无上呢
When Ned Stark lost his head,
奈德·史塔克人头落地
who was truly responsible?
应该负责的究竟是谁
Joffrey? The executioner?
乔佛里 刽子手
Or something else?
还是别的什么
I've decided I don't like riddles.
我再也不猜谜了
Power resides where men believe it resides.
力量存于人心 信则有 不信则无
It's a trick,
惑人的把戏
a shadow on the wall.
如浮影游墙
And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
即便是矮小之人 也能投射出巨大的影子
You should be sleeping.
你早该睡觉了
Tomorrow's a long march.
明天还要赶远路
miles if it don't piss on us.
如果老天不下雨 要走三十里呢
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I don't like the taste.
我不喜欢酒的味道
Well... you don't drink it for the flavor, to be honest.
说实话 喝酒可不是为了口感
What?
怎么了
How do you sleep?
你怎么入睡
Same as most men, I think.
应该跟大多数人一样吧
But you've seen things,
但是你见过那种事
horrible things.
可怕的事
Aye.
没错
I've seen some pretty things, too,
好事我也见过
but not nearly so many.
只是实在不算多
How do you sleep when you...
怎么才能入睡呢 当你...
when you have those things in your head?
当你满脑子都是那些事
You didn't see that.
你根本没看见
I made damn sure.
我当时抱住你了
I close my eyes and I see them up there.
我闭上眼睛 可还是看到他们站在上面
All of them
所有人
standing there...
高高在上
Joffrey,
乔佛里
The Queen,
太后
and...
还有...
and my sister.
还有我姐姐
You know, we've got something in common, me and you.
我们俩倒是有些相似之处
You know that?
知道吗
I must have been
我那时
a couple of years older than you.
比你现在年长几岁
I saw my brother stabbed through the heart right on our doorstep.
眼看我哥在自家口被捅了个透心凉
He weren't much of a villain what skewered him.
捅他的也不是穷凶极恶之辈
Willem, the lad's name was.
那小子名叫威廉
He ran off before anyone could spit.
大家还没反应过来 他就跑掉了
And I just stood there,
而我傻站在那儿
watching my brother die.
眼睁睁地看着哥哥死去
But here's the funny part.
但有趣的是
I can't picture my brother's face anymore.
我早就想不起哥哥的样子了
But Willem...
可威廉
Oh, he was a nice looking boy.
那小伙子样貌挺俊
He had good white teeth,
一口整齐的白牙
blue eyes,
蓝眼珠
One of those dimpled chins all the girls like.
脸上一对酒窝 最讨女孩子欢心
I would think about him when I was working,
我♥干活时满脑子都想着他
when I was drinking, when I was having a shit.
喝酒时也想 甚至拉屎时也想
It got to the point
最后到了
where I would say his name every night before I went to bed.
每晚睡前都要念叨他名字的地步
Willem. Willem. Willem.
威廉 威廉 威廉
A prayer almost.
快念成祷文了
Well, one day...
终于有一天
Willem came riding back into town.
威廉骑马回来了
I buried an ax so deep into Willem's skull,
我一斧子砍进他脑袋
they had to bury him with it.
砍得真深 下葬时都没拔♥出♥来
Willem's horse got me to the Wall
我骑着威廉的马去了长城
and I've been wearing black ever since.
从此以后穿上了黑衣
Well...
怎样
that'll help you sleep, eh?
这下能睡着了吧
Get up, you lazy sons of whores!
快起来 你们这群懒鬼
Arm yourselves.
操家伙
Get up. Get up.
起来 起来
Keep out of sight, both of you.
你们俩快找地方躲起来
No, I'm not afraid. I can fight.
我不怕 我能打
Keep out of sight.
躲起来
If things go wrong, you run.
如果情况不妙 你们俩就跑
Do you hear me? You run along north and don't look back.
听到了吗 往北跑 不要回头
Hey, there's men out there who want to fuck your corpses.
听着 外面有人要奸你们的尸
Outside, now!
跟老子出去打
Come on, move, move!
快 动起来
Gold cloaks!
金袍子
Everyone out!
全都出来
Hey, you! Open the damn cage!
你过来 快他妈的打开笼子
Where's the bastard, crow?
那个野种在哪儿 乌鸦
Got more than a few bastards here. Who's asking?
我这儿有好些野种呢 问话的人是谁
Ser Amory Lorch, sworn bannerman to lord Tywin Lannister.
泰温·兰尼斯特大人的封臣亚摩利·洛奇爵士
These men from the capital requested our assistance.
这些从都城来的人请我们帮忙
Drop your weapons in the name of the king.
以国王之名 我命令你们放下武器
Now, which king would that be?
哪个国王啊
This is your last chance.
给你最后一次机会
In the name of King Joffrey,
以乔佛里国王之名
drop your weapons.
放下武器
I don't think I will.
我可没这打算
So be it.
那好
I always hated crossbows.
我一向讨厌弩弓
Take too long to load.
装箭太费时间了
Boy, come here. Boy!
小子 过来
Sweet boy, help us. Come back here!
好小子 帮帮我们 回来
Help us, boy!
小子 帮帮我们
A man can fight! Free us!
某人可以作战 把我们放了
Quick, give it to me.
快点给我
Give me the ax. Give me that.
把斧头给我 给我
Put 'em on the wagon!
把他们押上马车
There's more here. Come on.
这边还有 快来
What do we have here?
这是什么
No!
不要
That's a fine little blade.
这把小剑挺不错的
Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.
可以给我剔剔牙缝
I yield! I yield!
我投降 我投降
Round up any survivors.
活着的都带过来
We'll take them back to Harrenhal.
把他们带回赫伦堡
You heard him. You're coming with us.
听到了吧 跟我们走
I yield!
我投降
Help!
救命
Help me!
救救我
Something wrong with your leg, boy?
小鬼 你的腿怎么了
Look at it.
你看啊
Can you walk?
能走路吗
No. You got to carry me.
不能 你要背我
All right.
好吧
Carry him, he says.
他叫我背他
We're looking for a bastard named Gendry.
我们在找一个叫詹德利的野种
Give him up
把他交出来
or I'll start taking eyeballs.
不然就把你们的眼珠挖出来
You want Gendry?
你们找詹德利
You already got him.
这不就是吗
He loved that helmet.
他最爱那顶头盔了


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载