权力的游戏   第一季 第二集

Game of Thrones  S01E02

2019年7月25日 11:42 推荐到豆瓣

凯特琳险遭暗杀


You need to drink, child.
孩子,你得喝水呀
And eat.
也要吃东西
Isn't there anything else?
没有别的食物可吃吗
The Dothraki have two things in abundance:
多斯拉克人有两样东西最多
Grass and horses. People can't live on grass.
青草和马,人可不能吃草
In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai,
据说在亚夏彼方的阴影之地
they say there are fields of ghost grass
有一片鬼草海
with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night.
那草的茎杆雪白如奶,夜间熠熠发光
It murders all other grass.
这种草会杀死其余的草
The Dothraki believe that one day
多斯拉克人认为,有朝一日
it will cover everything that's the way the world will end.
鬼草将覆盖一切,世界就是这么完蛋的
It'll get easier.
你会适应的
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
Your hands.
您的手
We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace.
陛下,我们离开潘托斯还不算远
Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality.
伊利里欧总督热情慷慨
You'd be more comfortable there.
您在那儿会舒适得多
I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.
我现在不管什么舒不舒适
I'll stay with Drogo
我要跟着卓戈
until he fulfills his end of the bargain and I have my crown.
直到他完成交易,帮我夺回王冠
As you wish, your Grace.
如您所愿,陛下
Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is,
莫尔蒙,虽说流亡生活很艰苦
I suppose it is preferable to beheading.
但我觉着总比掉脑袋强
What did Ned Stark want you for?
奈德·史塔克为什么通缉你
Buying from a slaver?
从奴隶贩子手里买♥奴隶
Selling to one
是向他们贩♥卖
some poachers I caught on my land.
在我领地上抓到的几个盗猎者
Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.
倘若是我掌权,绝不会因这等小事惩罚你
You can rest assured of that.
你尽可放心
Better looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle.
这些母狗比你以前搞的可好看多了,舅舅
My mother's been looking for you.
我母亲一直在找你
We ride for King's Landing today.
我们今日就启程回君临
Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark
走之前你要去拜见史塔克公爵和夫人
and offer your sympathies.
表达你的同情
What good will my sympathies do them?
我向他们表达同情有什么用
None. But it is expected of you.
一点用都没有但这是应尽的礼数
Your absence has already been noted.
大家已经注意到你缺席了
The boy means nothing to me.
那史塔克小孩算什么东西
And I can't stand the wailing of women.
我可不想去听老女人哭哭啼啼
One word and I'll hit you again.
你敢再说一句,我就再赏你一记耳光
I'm telling mother!
我要去告诉妈妈
Go! Tell her.
尽管去告吧
But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark
但你首先去乖乖地拜见史塔克公爵夫妇
and you will fall on your knees in front of them
我要你在他们面前跪下
and tell them how very sorry you are,
说你对此感到非常遗憾
that you are at their service,
并随时愿意为他们效劳
and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?
最后献上最虔诚的祈祷,你听懂了没有
You can't
你没资格
Do you understand?
你听懂了没有
The prince will remember that, little lord.
大人,王子可不会轻易忘记
I hope so.
他记得最好
If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.
哪天要是他忘了,你这条狗可要好好提醒他
Ah. Time for breakfast.
啊,该去吃早餐了
Bread. And two of those little fish.
我要面包,两条这种小鱼
And a mug of dark beer to wash it down.
再配上一杯上好的黑啤酒
And bacon, burned black.
还要培根,记得煎焦一点
Little brother. Beloved siblings.
弟弟 亲爱的哥哥姐姐
Is Bran going to die?
布兰会死吗
Apparently not.
看来是不会了
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思
The Maester says the boy may live.
老学士说那孩子活下来的机会很大
It's no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain.
老天真残忍,竟让一个孩子苟延残喘
Only the gods know for certain.
这就只有诸神才知道了
All the rest of us can do is pray.
我们能做的也就是祈祷了
The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you.
你好像对北境的魅力无动于衷啊
I still can't believe you're going.
我真想不通你是怎么打算的
It's ridiculous even for you.
即便是你,也不该如此荒唐
Where's your sense of wonder?
你的好奇心哪儿去了
The greatest structure ever built,
史上最伟大的人造建筑
the intrepid men of The Night's Watch,
勇猛无畏的守夜人军团
the wintry abode of the White Walkers.
阴森恐怖的白鬼徘徊之地
Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black.
别告诉我你也想当个黑衣弟兄
And go celibate?
然后打一辈子光棍吗
No, the whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock.
那怎么成,全国的妓♥女都会抗♥议的
No, I just want to stand on top of the wall
放心,我不过是想爬上长城
and piss off the edge of the world.
对着世界的边缘撒泡尿罢了
The children don't need to hear your filth.
别当着孩子们的面说这种粗话
Come.
我们走
Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque.
那孩子就算活下来也是跛子,畸形的怪胎
Give me a good clean death any day.
我宁可干脆利落地死
Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree.
说到畸形怪胎,不是我多嘴
Death is so final, whereas life...
死了可什么都没了,而活着
Ah, life is full of possibilities.
活着就有无限的可能
I hope the boy does wake.
我真心希望那孩子活过来
I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say.
很有兴趣听听他知道些什么
My dear brother,
亲爱的弟弟
there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
有时候我还真不知道你站在哪一边
My dear brother, you wound me.
亲爱的哥哥,你伤了我的心
You know how much I love my family.
你难道不知我最爱家人了吗
Please.
不用多礼
Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace.
早知您来我会换装的,陛下
This is your home. I'm your guest.
这是您家,我是客人
Handsome one, isn't he?
他真漂亮啊
I lost my first boy, a little black haired beauty.
我第一个儿子夭折了,是个黑发小帅哥
He was a fighter too
他也是个斗士
tried to beat the fever that took him.
一直跟高烧斗争到最后
Forgive me.
抱歉
It's the last thing you need to hear right now.
你现在肯定不想听到这些
I never knew.
我从未听说这事
It was years ago.
陈年往事了
Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall,
劳勃疯狂地以手击墙,血流不止
all the things men do to show you how much they care.
任谁都能看出他伤心欲绝
The boy looked just like him.
那孩子跟他长得极像
A bird without feathers.
没长羽毛的小雏鸟
They came to take his body away and Robert held me.
他们送他去下葬,劳勃抱住了我
I screamed and I battled, but he held me.
我拼命地哭打,但他抱住我不放
That little bundle.
我的小可怜
They took him away and I never saw him again.
他就这样被带走,我再没见过
Never have visited the crypt, never.
我不忍去墓窖看他,从没去过
I pray to the mother every morning and night
我日日夜夜向圣母祈祷 [七神之一 ]
that she return your child to you.
让你的孩子苏醒康复
I am grateful.
我很感激
Perhaps this time she'll listen.
也许这次神会听到
A sword for the wall?
打把剑好去长城吗
I already have one. Good man.
我已经有一把了 很好
Have you swung it yet? Of course I have.
使过没有 当然
At someone, I mean.
我是说沾过血没
It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man.
很奇怪,当你第一次杀人
You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood
就会明白,人不过是血肉皮囊
and some bone to keep it all standing.
再就是有副骨架支撑着罢了
Let me thank you ahead of time
我提前向你道谢
for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall
感谢你抵御来自长城外的威胁
Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot.
使我们免遭野人、异鬼等怪物的攻击
We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us.
很高兴有你这样强壮的好人保护我们
We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years.
我们已守护王国长达八千年
Is it "we" already?
这就 "我们 "啦
Have you taken your vows then?
你发过誓言了吗
Soon enough.
快了
Give my regards to The Night's Watch.
替我向守夜人致敬
I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force.
在如此精锐的部队服役,想必很令人激动吧
And if not?
就算不高兴
It's only for life.
你也没得选择了
Thank you, Nymeria.
谢谢你,娜梅莉亚
Septa Mordane says I have to do it again.
茉丹修女让我重新整理
My things weren't properly folded, she says.
她说我的衣服没有摺整齐
Who cares how they're folded?!
谁管它有没有摺好
They're going to get all messed up anyway.
反正迟早也要乱成一团的嘛
It's good you've got help.
还好你有帮手
Watch.
看好了
Nymeria, gloves.
娜梅莉亚去拿手套
Impressive. Shut up.
真厉害 闭嘴
Nymeria, gloves!
娜梅莉亚去拿手套
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
And it has to be packed very carefully.
必须把它妥善藏好
A present?
给我的礼物吗
Close the door.
去把门关起来
This is no toy.
这可不是玩具
Be careful you don't cut yourself.
小心不要伤到自己
It's so skinny. So are you.
剑身好细 跟你一样
I had the blacksmith make it for you special.
我请铁匠特别打造了这把剑
It won't hack a man's head off,
虽然无法砍人头颅
but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough.
但只要动作够快,就能将他刺得千疮百孔
I can be quick.
我动作很快的
You'll have to work at it every day.
你以后要天天练习
How does it feel?
感觉如何
Do you like the balance?
还顺手吗
I think so.
我觉得蛮不错
First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.
第一课,用尖的那端去刺敌人
I know which end to use.
我知道该用那一边刺人啦
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
Careful.
小心
All the best swords have names, you know.
大凡好剑都有自己的名讳
Sansa can keep her sewing needles.
珊莎有她的缝衣针
I've got a needle of my own.
这就是我的缝衣针了
I came to say goodbye to Bran.
我是来跟布兰道别的
You've said it.
现在你道过别了
I wish I could be here when you wake up.
真希望你醒来时我能在这里
I'm going north with Uncle Benjen.
我要跟班扬叔叔北上
I'm taking the black.
穿上黑衣
I know we always talked about seeing the wall together,
以前我们常说要一起去看长城
but you'll be able to come visit me
等你好些了
at Castle Black when you're better.
可以来黑城堡看我
I'll know my way around by then.
那时候我已经熟稔周遭地形
I'll be a sworn brother of The Night's Watch.
成为守夜人的誓言兄弟
We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you're not afraid.
如果你不怕,我们可以去长城外走走
I want you to leave.
我要你走
years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.
十七年前,你与劳勃·拜拉席恩策马离去 17
You came back a year later with another woman's son.
一年后,抱回了另一个女人的儿子
And now you're leaving again.
现在你又要走
I have no choice.
我别无选择
That's what men always say when honor calls.
荣誉召唤时,男人总把这话挂在嘴上
That's what you tell your families, tell yourselves.
你们用 "别无选择 "来搪塞家人和自己
You do have a choice.
其实你有选择
And you've made it.
你已经做出了选择
Cat...
凯特
I can't do it, Ned.
奈德,我做不到
I really can't. You can.
我真的做不到 你可以做到
You must.
你必须做到
You've said goodbye to Bran?
跟布兰道别了吗
He's not going to die. I know it.
他不会死的,我知道
You Starks are hard to kill.
你们史塔克命硬着呢
My mother?
我母亲她 ...
She was very kind. Good.
她待我很亲切 那就好
Next time I see you, you'll be all in black.
下次再见你就一身黑衣了
It was always my color.
黑色本来就很配我
Farewell, Snow. And you, Stark.
雪诺多保重 史塔克你也一样
There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.
加入守夜人是很高的荣誉
The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years.
数千年来,史塔克家始终有人驻守长城
You might not have my name,
虽然没有我的姓氏
but you have my blood.
但你有我的血脉
Is my mother alive?
我母亲还活着吗
Does she know about me? Where I am, where I'm going?
她知道我的事吗,我的所在,我的去向
Does she care?
她在意我吗
The next time we see each other,
下次我们再见面
we'll talk about your mother.
我会跟你讲你母亲
I promise.
我保证
Gods, this is country!
诸神在上,这才是好地方
I've half a mind to leave them all behind and keep going.
我可真想丢下他们,策马远走
I've half a mind to go with you.
我真想跟你同去
What do you say, just you and me
你我两个匹马仗剑
on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides,
沿国王大道闯下去,你觉得怎样
a couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds tonight.
晚上找两个酒店侍女帮咱暖床
You should have asked me 20 years ago.
你该早二十年问我
There were wars to fight, women to marry...
二十年前有仗要打,娶妻成家
we never had the chance to be young.
你我都没有年少轻狂的机会
I recall a few chances.
我记得还是有几次的
There was that one... Oh, what was her name?
我想起来了,她叫什么名字来着
That common girl of yours?
你那小妞儿
Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in.
蓓卡,奶♥子大得可以把脸埋进去
Bessie. She was one of yours.
蓓茜,她是你的
Bessie! Thank the gods for Bessie
蓓茜,感谢诸神造了蓓茜
and her tits.
和她的巨♥乳
Yours was... Aleena?
你那个叫,雅莉娜
No. You told me once. Meryl?
不对,你跟我提过一次,梅莉儿
Your bastard's mother?
你私生子的娘
Wylla. That's it.
薇拉 就是她
She must have been a rare wench
能让艾德·史塔克公爵暂时忘却荣誉
to make Lord Eddard Stark forget his honor.
她一定不是个简单的姑娘
You never told me what she looked like.
你一直没告诉我她生什么模样
Nor will I.
以后也不会
We were at war.
那是战争时期
None of us knew if we were gonna go back home again.
没人知道自己还能不能回返家乡
You're too hard on yourself. You always have been.
你律己太严了,你老是这德行
I swear if I weren't your King, you'd have hit me already.
倘若我不是国王,你现在一定要揍我了
The worst thing about your coronation...
你加冕为王的坏处就是
I'll never get to hit you again.
我再没机会揍过你
Trust me, that's not the worst thing.
信我的话,这可不是最糟的
There was a rider in the night.
昨晚有人送信来
Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安嫁了个多斯拉克马王
What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?
那又如何,我们还要送她结婚贺礼不成
A knife perhaps, a good sharp one,
或许该送把刀子一把锐利的好刀
and a bold man to wield it.
拿在一个有胆量的人手里
She's little more than a child.
她不过是个孩子
Soon enough that child will spread her legs
这个 "孩子 "过不了多久就会张开双腿
and start breeding.
繁殖恶龙遗毒
Tell me we're not speaking of this.
这种令人发指的事不要说了
Oh, it's unspeakable to you?
怎么,这也算令人发指
What her father did to your family... that was unspeakable.
她父亲对你家人做的那些事才叫令人发指
What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister...
雷加·坦格利安对你妹妹的所作所为 ...
the woman I loved.
她是我的挚爱啊
I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.
我要亲手宰掉每一个坦格利安家的人
But you can't get your hands on this one, can you?
但你没法亲手宰掉这一个,对吧
This Khal Drogo,
传说这个卓戈卡奥
it's said he has 100,000 men in his horde.
手下有十万大军
Even a million Dothraki are no threat to the realm,
只要多斯拉克人待在狭海对岸
as long as they remain on the other side of the Narrow Sea.
纵有百万大军又有何惧
They have no ships, Robert.
他们没有船,劳勃
There are still those in the Seven Kingdoms who call me usurper.
可到现在七国里还有人叫我篡夺者
If the Targaryen boy crosses with a Dothraki horde at his back,
倘若坦格利安男孩带着多斯拉克大军渡海
the scum will join him. He will not cross.
这些叛徒一定会拥护他 他渡不了海
And if by chance he does, we'll throw him back into the sea.
就算他真来了,我们也能把他赶回去
There's a war coming, Ned.
战争就要打响了,奈德
I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting,
我不知道什么时候开始,也不知道对手是谁
but it's coming.
但就要开打了
Sit.
坐下
You'll be fed.
吃饭了
Untie them.
松绑
Ah, rapers.
强♥奸犯
They were given a choice no doubt castration or the wall.
毫无疑问,他们有两个选择,阉刑或去长城
Most choose the knife.
大多数都选择从戎
Not impressed by your new brothers?
怎么,不待见你的新弟兄吗
Lovely thing about the watch
守夜人的妙处在于
you discard your old family and get a whole new one.
你可以舍弃原有的家庭,获得新的生活
Why do you read so much?
你读那么多书干嘛
Look at me and tell me what you see.
看着我,告诉我你看到了什么
Is this a trick?
耍什么把戏
What you see is a dwarf.
你看到的是个侏儒
If I'd been born a peasant
我若出生在农家
they might've left me out in the woods to die.
早就被丢到林子里等死了
Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
唉,我又偏生在凯岩城的兰尼斯特家
Things are expected of me.
众人对我万般期待
My father was the Hand of the King for 20 years.
我父亲干了二十年的御前首相
Until your brother killed that King.
结果你哥把国王杀了
Yes, until my brother killed him.
是啊,结果我老哥把国王宰了
Life is full of these little ironies.
人生就是这样变幻无常
My sister married the new King
我老姐嫁给了新国王
and my repulsive nephew will be King after him.
我那可恶的外甥有朝一日会继任王位
I must do my part for the honor of my house,
担着家族名誉,我总得尽点心力
wouldn't you agree?
你说对吧
But how?
但该怎么做呢
Well, my brother has his sword
老哥有他的宝剑
and I have my mind.
我则有我的脑袋瓜
And a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
好脑筋需要书本,就如同宝剑需要磨刀石
That's why I read so much, Jon Snow.
这就是我不停看书的原因,琼恩·雪诺
And you?
那你呢
What's your story, bastard?
你的故事呢,私生子
Ask me nicely and maybe I'll tell you, dwarf.
好好问我,或许我会告诉你,侏儒
A bastard boy with nothing to inherit,
不就是一个没有继承权的私生子
off to join the ancient order of The Night's Watch,
跑来加入古老的守夜人军团
alongside his Valiant brothers in arms.
与他英勇的战友相依为伴
The Night's Watch protects the realm from...
守夜人是保护领土不受 ...
ah, yes yes, against grumpkins and snarks
对对对,不受你小时候
and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about.
奶妈提到的各种古灵精怪的侵犯
You're a smart boy.
你是个聪明孩子
You don't believe that nonsense.
不会相信这种无稽之谈吧
Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
美酒下肚,一切都会好起来的
It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.
夫人,我们该清点账目了
You'll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us.
这样您才知道这次招待王室的开销
Talk to Poole about it.
这种事跟普尔说去
Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady.
普尔随老爷南下了,夫人
We need a new steward,
我们需要一个新的总管
and there are several other appointments that require
还有好些职务要请您
our immediate attention I don't care about appointments!
立刻决定 职务任命我不管
I'll make the appointments.
我来安排
We'll talk about it first thing in the morning.
我们明天一早就商议此事
Very good, my Lord.
好的,大人
My Lady.
夫人,告退
When was the last time you left this room?
你有多久没踏出这房间了
I have to take care of him.
我得照顾他
He's not going to die, mother.
他不会死的,母亲
Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed.
鲁温师傅说危险期已经过了
What if he's wrong?
万一他错了呢
Bran needs me. Rickon needs you.
布兰需要我 需要你的是瑞肯
He's six.
他才六岁
He doesn't know what's happening. He follows me around all day,
他根本搞不清事态,成天跟着我
clutching my leg, crying Close the windows!
抱着我的腿又哭又闹 关上窗子
I can't stand it! Please make them stop!
我受不了,让它们别叫了
Fire.
失火了
You stay here. I'll come back.
您留在这儿,我一会回来
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该在这儿
No one is supposed to be here.
这里不该有人
It's a mercy. He's dead already.
这是为他好,反正他跟死人没两样
No!

Have you ever seen a dragon? Dragon gone, Khaleesi.
你们见过龙吗 卡丽熙,龙已经绝迹啦
Everywhere? Even in the east?
到处都一样,连东方也是
No dragon. Brave men kill them.
没有龙了,勇者屠龙
It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道
A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon.
有个魁尔斯商人说龙是从月亮里钻出来的
The moon?
从月亮来的
He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi,
他告诉我月亮是颗蛋,卡丽熙
that once there were two moons in the sky.
天上原本有两个月亮
But one wandered too close
但其中一个运行得太靠近太阳
to the sun and it cracked from the heat.
受不住高热,就爆炸了
Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons
成千上万只龙从中涌出
and they drank the sun's fire.
吸收了太阳的火焰
Moon is no egg.
月亮才不是什么蛋
Moon is goddess wife of sun.
月亮是女神,太阳的妻子
It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道
Leave me with her.
她留下,你们都退下吧
Why did the trader from Qarth tell you these stories?
为什么魁尔斯商人跟你说起这些
Men like to talk when they're happy.
男人兴奋时就会滔滔不绝
Before your brother bought me for you,
在你哥哥把我买♥下献给你前
it was my job to make men happy.
我的工作就是讨男人欢心
How old were you? I was nine
你当时多大 我九岁时
when my mother sold me to the pleasure house.
就被母亲卖♥到妓院去了
Nine?!
九岁
I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi.
起初的三年我都没碰过男人,卡丽熙
First you must learn.
你必须先要学
Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy?
你能教我如何取悦卡奥吗
Yes. Will it take three years?
遵命 会花上三年吗
No.
当然不用
Welcome.
欢迎
What I am about to tell you must remain between us.
当下我要告诉你们的事,绝对不许外传
I don't think Bran fell from that tower.
我认定布兰并非失足坠楼
I think he was thrown.
而是被抛下去的
The boy was always sure footed before.
那孩子以前从没出过事
Someone tried to kill him twice.
有人两次想取布兰性命
Why? Why murder an innocent child?
为何对一个无辜的孩子下手呢
Unless he saw something he wasn't meant to see.
除非他看见了不该看的东西
Saw what, my lady? I don't know.
看见了什么,夫人 我不知道
But I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved.
但我敢拿性命作赌,这与兰尼斯特家有关
We already have reason to suspect their loyalty to the crown.
我们已经有理由怀疑他们对国王的忠诚
Did you notice the dagger the killer used?
您有否注意到刺客行凶用的匕♥首
It's too fine a weapon for such a man.
他的身份不足以使用这么精良的武器
The blade is Valyrian steel, the handle dragonbone.
刀刃乃瓦雷利亚钢,刀柄是龙骨
Someone gave it to him.
一定是有人交给他的
They come into our home and try to murder my brother?
他们进我家来,想取我弟弟的性命
If it's war they want
倘若他们想打仗
If it comes to that, you know I'll stand behind you.
如果真有战事,我听任差遣
What, is there going to be a battle in the Godswood?
怎么,神木林里面要打仗了吗
Too easily words of war become acts of war.
草草言战必将酿成战祸
We don't know the truth yet.
我们还不知道真相
Lord Stark must be told of this.
一定要通报史塔克大人
I don't trust a raven to carry these words.
我不放心信鸦
I'll ride to King's Landing. No.
我去君临 不
There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.
无论如何,临冬城都要有史塔克家的人当家
I will go myself. Mother, you can't.
我亲自去 母亲,你不能去
I'll send Hal with a squad of guardsmen to escort you.
我叫哈尔带一队守卫随您去
Too large a party attracts unwanted attention.
大队人马只会惹来不必要的注意
I don't want the Lannisters to know I'm coming.
我不希望让兰尼斯特家知道我要南下
Let me accompany you at least.
那么起码让我跟您一道去
The Kingsroad can be a dangerous place for a woman alone.
国王大道很危险,您一个女人家不方便
What about Bran?
布兰怎么办
I have prayed to the Seven for more than a month.
我已经向至高七神祈祷了一个多月
Bran's life is in their hands now.
布兰的性命就交给他们了
No, Khaleesi.
不是这样的,卡丽熙
You must look in his eyes always.
你必须一直看着他的眼睛
Love comes in at the eyes.
爱从眼出
It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man
据说里斯的爱格娜单凭眼神
with nothing but her eyes.
就能让男人完事儿
Finish a man?
完事儿
Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia.
王侯们不远万里,只为与爱格娜享一夜之欢
Magisters sold their palaces.
总督们不惜卖♥掉宫殿
Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours.
卡奥们为她烧死仇敌,只求享用她几个小时
They say a thousand men proposed to her
据说曾有一千人向她求爱
and she refused them all.
而她全都拒绝了
Well, she sounds like an interesting woman.
听上去是个挺有趣的女人
I I don't think
我,我认为
that Drogo will like it with me on top.
卓戈不会喜欢我骑在上面的
You will make him like it, Khaleesi.
您会让他喜欢的,卡丽熙
Men want what they've never had.
男人们总是图个新鲜
And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch.
多斯拉克人操奴隶如同猎犬干母狗
Are you a slave, Khaleesi?
难道您是奴隶吗,卡丽熙
Then don't make love like a slave.
那就别像奴隶一样做♥爱
Very good, Khaleesi.
做得很好,卡丽熙
Out there he is the mighty Khal,
在外面,他是强大的卡奥
but in this tent, he belongs to you.
但在这帐篷里,他是属于您的
I I don't think
我觉得
that this is the Dothraki way.
这不是多斯拉克人的风格
why did he marry you?
还娶你干什么
No.

No!

今晚我要看着你的脸
Pardon me, Ser.
对不起,爵士
Do I frighten you so much, girl?
我有那么可怕吗,小妹妹
Or is it him there making you shake?
还是他把你吓得发抖
He frightens me too.
连我见了他也会怕呢
Look at that face.
看看他那张脸
I'm sorry if I offended you, Ser.
如有冒犯,我向您道歉,爵士先生
Why won't he speak to me?
他为何不跟我说话
He hasn't been very talkative these last 20 years.
这二十年来他都不怎么爱讲话
Since the Mad King had his tongue ripped out with hot pincers.
疯王叫人用烧红的火钳把他舌头给拔了
He speaks damn well with his sword though.
如今他改用剑说话,溜得很呢
Ser Ilyn Payne, the King's Justice.
他是国王的御前执法官,王家刽子手
The royal executioner.
伊林·派恩爵士
What is it, sweet lady?
你怎么了,亲爱的小姐
Does the hound frighten you?
猎狗吓到你了吗
Away with you, dog.
滚远点,你这只狗
You're scaring my lady.
你吓到我未婚妻了
I don't like to see you upset.
我可不想看到你担惊受怕
The sun is finally shining.
天终于晴了
Come walk with me.
陪我走走吧
Stay, Lady.
别乱跑,淑女
I probably shouldn't have any more.
我不应该再喝了
Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.
父亲大人只准我们在宴会上喝一杯
My princess can drink as much as she wants.
我的未婚妻爱喝多少就喝多少
Don't worry you're safe with me.
有我在,你不用怕
I'll get you!
我要抓住你
Arya! Ow!
艾莉亚 好痛
What are you doing here?
你们来这里做什么
Go away. Your sister?
走开 这是你妹妹
And who are you, boy? Mycah, my Lord.
你又是谁,小子 我叫米凯,大人
He the butcher's boy. He's my friend.
他是屠夫的学徒 他是我朋友
A butcher's boy who wants to be a Knight, eh?
杀猪小弟也想当骑士,是吗
Pick up your sword, butcher's boy.
屠夫小弟,把你的剑捡起来
Let's see how good you are.
咱们来瞧瞧你够不够格
She asked me to, my Lord. She asked me to.
是她逼我这么做的,大人,是她逼我的
I'm your prince,
你应该称我王子殿下
not your lord,
而不是大人
and I said pick up your sword.
我让你把剑捡起来
It's not a sword, my prince. It's only a stick.
王子殿下,这不是剑,只是根棍子罢了
And you're not a Knight.
你也不过是个杀猪小弟
Only a butcher's boy.
根本不是骑士
That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
刚才你打的是我未婚妻的妹妹,知道吗
Stop it! Arya, stay out of this.
住手 艾莉亚,你别插手
I won't hurt him...
我不会把他伤得 ...
Much.
太厉害
Arya!
艾莉亚
Filthy little bitch!
你个肮脏的小贱♥人
No no, stop it, stop it, both of you.
住手,你们都不要打了
You're spoiling it. You're spoiling everything!
你把事情搞砸了,统统都搞砸了
I'll gut you, you little cunt!
我要捅死你,小婊♥子
Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亚 娜梅莉亚
Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亚 娜梅莉亚
No.

No. Please don't.
不,求你不要伤害我
Arya, leave him alone.
艾莉亚,别欺负他
My prince, my poor prince,
我的王子,可怜的王子
look what they did to you.
看看他们都做了什么啊
Stay here, I'll go back to the inn and bring help.
你别动,我这就回旅馆找♥人来帮忙
Then go!
那就滚吧
Don't touch me.
还有,不准碰我
The wolf's not here. Look down by the stream.
那只狼不在这儿,看看溪水那边
You've got to go. They'll kill you for what you did to Joffrey.
你得走了你伤了乔佛里他们会杀了你
Go on run.
快走,跑呀
Go! Leave! Now!
走啊,现在就走
It's a direwolf. I'll check down here.
是冰原狼 我找找这边
I think I heard a noise.
我好像听到它的声音了
Go!
走啊
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya! Arya!
艾莉亚 艾莉亚
Arya aa!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
My lord!
大人
My lord! They found her.
大人,已经找到她了
She's unharmed.
她安然无恙
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She's been taken directly before the King.
她被直接带到国王那里去了
Who took her?
谁带走的
The Lannisters found her.
兰尼斯特家的人先找到她
Arya aa! Right, get back.
艾莉亚 好吧,回去
The Queen ordered them to bring her straight to him.
王后命令他们一找到她就带去见国王
Back! Back to the inn.
回去,回旅馆
All back!
都回去
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起,对不起
Are you hurt? No.
你有没有受伤 没有
Oh, it's all right.
没事了
What is the meaning of this?
你这是什么意思
How dare you speak to your King in that manner?
你竟敢用这种语气对国王说话
Quiet, woman.
臭女人,闭嘴
Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl.
奈德,不好意思,我没有吓她的意思
But we need to get this business done quickly.
只是想早点了结这桩事比较好
Your girl and that butcher's boy
你这野丫头和那杀猪的
attacked my son.
联手攻击我的宝贝儿子
That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off.
她那只野狼差点就咬断他一条胳膊
That's not true!
才不是这样
She just... Bit him a little.
她...只咬了他一下
He was hurting Mycah.
是因为他先欺负米凯
Joff told us what happened.
乔佛里已经讲了事情的经过
You and that boy beat him with clubs
你和那小子一边用棍子打他
while you set your wolf on him. That's not what happened!
你一边放狼咬他 事情不是这样的
Yes it is!
明明就是这样
They all attacked me
他们一起围攻我
and she threw my sword in the river.
她还把我的剑丢进河里
Liar! Shut up!
你说谎 闭嘴
Enough!
够了
He tells me one thing,
他说的是一回事
she tells me another.
而她说的是另一回事
Seven hells! What am I to make of this?
七层地狱呀,这我如何决断
Where's your other daughter, Ned?
奈德,你家还有一个闺女呢
In bed asleep.
她休息了
She's not.
没有
Sansa, come here, darling.
珊莎,亲爱的,过来
Now, child...
孩子
Tell me what happened.
你现在把事情经过告诉我
Tell it all and tell it true.
原原本本,老老实实地告诉我
It's a great crime to lie to a King.
欺骗国王可是滔天大罪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't remember. Everything happened so fast.
我不记得了,事情发生得好快
I didn't see. Liar!
我没看见 骗子
Liar liar liar! Arya!
骗子,骗子,骗子 艾莉亚
Hey, stop it! That's enough of that. Liar liar liar!
住手,够了 骗子,骗子
Stop! Arya!
艾莉亚住手
She's as wild as that animal of hers.
这丫头和那野东西一个德行
I want her punished.
她非受罚不可
What would you have me do, whip her through the streets?
你要我怎么办,打她几鞭游街示众吗
Damn it, children fight. It's over.
该死,不过是小孩打架,现在没事了
Joffrey will bear these scars for the rest of his life.
小乔手上一辈子都会留着疤痕
You let that little girl disarm you?
你居然让个小姑娘打得丢盔弃甲
Ned, see to it that your daughter is disciplined.
奈德,好好管教你女儿
I'll do the same with my son.
我也会好好管教我儿子
Gladly, your Grace.
乐意之至,国王陛下
And what of the direwolf?
那只冰原狼怎么办
What of the beast that savaged your son?
那只蹂躏你儿子的禽兽该如何处置
I'd forgot the damned wolf.
我倒是把那头该死的狼给忘了
We found no trace of the direwolf, your Grace.
陛下,那只狼一点影子都没有
No? So be it.
找不到,那就算了
We have another wolf.
不过还有一只狼
As you will.
随你便
You can't mean it. A direwolf's no pet.
你不是说真的吧 冰原狼野性难改
Get her a dog. She'll be happier for it.
帮她弄条狗,她会快乐点
He doesn't mean Lady, does he?
他不是指淑女,是不是
No no, not lady! Lady didn't bite anyone!
不,不要杀淑女,淑女从来不咬人
She's good! Lady wasn't there!
她最乖 淑女当时根本不在场
You leave her alone!
你不要欺负她
Stop them. Don't let them do it.
叫他们住手,不能这样做
Please please, it wasn't Lady!
求求你,咬人的不是淑女
Is this your command,
这是命令吗
your Grace?
陛下
Where is the beast? Chained up outside, your Grace.
那野兽在哪里 王后陛下,就栓在城门外
Ser Ilyn, do me the honor.
伊林爵士,速去执行吧
No.

Jory...
乔里
Take the girls to their rooms.
带女孩们回房去
If it must be done,
倘若她非死不可
then I'll do it myself.
我要亲自动手
Is this some trick?
你想耍什么把戏
The wolf is of the north.
她来自北方
She deserves better than a butcher.
绝不能死在区区一个屠夫手里
The butcher's boy
这是那个屠夫学徒
you rode him down?
你骑马追杀他
He ran...
谁叫他跑
Not very fast.
只可惜跑得不够快


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载