权力的游戏   第三季 第二集

Game of Thrones  S03E02

2019年7月28日 06:10 推荐到豆瓣

黑色翅膀带来黑色消息


Don't think too much, Bran.
别想太多 布兰
Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂放松
And which one of you was a marksman at ?
你们笑的几个 十岁就是神箭手了吗
Father?
父亲
You can't kill it, you know.
你杀不死它
Why not?
为什么
Because the raven is you.
因为那乌鸦就是你
Hodor.
阿多
It's all right, Hodor.
我没事 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Were you inside the wolf again, little lord?
又进了狼身子吗 小少爷
No, it was the threeeyed raven.
不 梦到了三眼乌鸦
He's back.
他回来了
I tried to kill it, but I couldn't.
我想杀它 却做不到
There was a boy. I don't want to hear about it.
有个男孩 我不想听
But you asked. We've got plenty of worries.
是你问起的 我们的愁事已经够多
We don't need to pour black magic on top of them.
不需要再操心黑魔法
I didn't ask for black magic dreams.
又不是我想做黑魔法的梦
I know you didn't, little lord.
我知道 小少爷
We need to move.
该走了
We don't know who might be after us.
不知道谁会来追杀我们
No one even knows we're alive.
没人知道我们还活着
And who told you that?
谁告诉你的
The threeeyed raven tell you?
三眼乌鸦吗
No. Some good he is, then.
不是 那他还算有用
I don't know what other people know and what they don't.
我不知道旁人晓得什么不晓得什么
I only know the Wall is a long way off.
我只知道长城还很远
My mother always told me
我母亲常说
you Westerosi were a grim lot.
你们维斯特洛人很可怕
Grim, bearded,
尽是阴沉可怖 满脸胡须
stinking barbarians
臭气熏天的野蛮人
that would row across the Narrow Sea and steal us from our beds.
他们会跨过狭海 把我们从床上偷走
Did you ever think you'd marry one?
那你想过嫁给一个维斯特洛人吗
I never thought I'd marry anyone at all.
我从没想过会嫁人
Never?
没想过
Not until I met the king of the grim,
直到我遇到了阴沉可怖 满脸胡须
bearded, stinking barbarians.
臭气熏天的野蛮人的国王
Pardon me, Your Grace.
打扰了 陛下
My queen. Lord Bolton.
王后陛下 波顿大人
Let me guess which one is the good news.
让我猜猜哪个是好消息
Word from Riverrun and Winterfell.
奔流城和临冬城的消息
I hadn't seen him in years.
我有好多年没见过他
I don't even know how many.
甚至记不清有多少年了
We'll travel to the funeral together.
我们一起去参加葬礼
Lord Bolton will garrison here until we return.
波顿大人会驻守这里等我们回来
Will I be wearing manacles when I lay my father to rest?
莫非我要戴着镣铐去安葬父亲吗
Something else?
还有事吗
By the time Bolton's bastard got to Winterfell,
波顿的私生子赶到临冬城
the ironborn were gone.
铁民已经离去
They massacred everyone and put the castle to the torch.
他们屠♥杀了所有人 把城堡付之一炬
And Bran and Rickon have not been found.
布兰和瑞肯不见踪迹
They may have escaped.
他们也许逃脱了
Or Theon may have taken them back to the Iron Islands as hostages.
也有可能被席恩带回铁群岛扣为人质
Have you received any demands?
你有收到赎人的条件吗
No.
没有
Have you heard anything from Theon at all?
收到过席恩的消息吗
Where am I?
这是哪儿
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你要干什么
I want to do this.
我要干这个
Do you know how long it's going to take us
你知道徒步穿越森林和田野
to get to King's Landing walking through fields and forests?
多久才会到君临吗
Yes.
知道
So how shall we pass the time?
那我们怎么打发时间
By putting one foot in front of the other.
一步一步向前走
It's going to be a very dull walk.
那可真是无聊透顶
I'm here to take you to King's Landing
我的使命是押送你去君临
and bring back Lady Stark's daughters in exchange.
换回史塔克夫人的女儿们
Dull is fine.
无聊无所谓
You know, it doesn't matter how loyal a servant you are,
知道吗 不管你的服务多忠诚
no one enjoys the company of a humorless mute.
没人喜欢跟毫无幽默感的哑巴同行
Trust me on this.
相信我
People have been serving me since I was born.
我从小就不缺人效忠
You think Lady Stark is going to want a giant towheaded plank
你以为史塔克夫人愿意要一截木头桩子
following her around for the rest of her life?
在她身后跟一辈子吗
A week's journey with you
跟你同行一周
and she'll order you to fall on your sword.
她就会命令你自裁
If Lady Stark is unhappy with any aspect of my service,
要是史塔克夫人对我有一丝一毫不满
I'm sure she'll let me know.
我肯定她会讲出来
She's an honest woman.
她是个诚实的女人
All the good it's done her.
你瞧诚实给她带来多少好处
How did you come into Lady Stark's service?
你是怎么转投史塔克夫人的
There's something we can talk about.
我们可以聊聊
Not your concern, Kingslayer.
不关你的事 弑君者
It had to be recently.
肯定是最近的事
You weren't with her at Winterfell.
在临冬城的时候你没跟她
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Because I visited Winterfell.
因为我去过临冬城
I would have noticed your dour head smacking into the archways.
要是见过你的榆木脑袋磕门廊 我该有印象
Move.

Were you pledged to Stannis? Gods, no.
你之前效忠史坦尼斯吗 怎么会
Ah, Renly.
原来是蓝礼
Really?
不是吧
He wasn't fit to rule over anything
他顶多能统治一顿十二道菜的大餐
more important than a course meal.
要统治别的就是玩笑
Shut your mouth. Why?
闭嘴 为什么
I lived with him at court since he was a boy, don't forget.
别忘了 他从孩提时起就和我一样住在宫里
Could hardly escape the little tulip.
这娘娘腔真让人避之不及
Skipping down the corridors in his embroidered silks.
穿着绣花绸子衣服 成天蹦蹦跳跳
I knew him far better than you.
我对他的了解比你多得多
I knew him as well as anyone.
我对他的了解不比任何人少
As a member of his Kingsguard,
我是他的彩虹护卫
he trusted me with everything.
他毫无保留地信任我
He would have been a wonderful king.
他本可以成为杰出的国王
Sounds like you quite fancied him.
看来你很喜欢他
I did not fancy him.
我没有喜欢他
Oh, gods, you did.
诸神啊 你还真喜欢他
Did you ever tell him?
你向他表白过吗
Of course not.
当然没有
You weren't Renly's type, I'm afraid.
恐怕你不是蓝礼喜欢的类型
He preferred curlyhaired little girls like Loras Tyrell.
他偏爱洛拉斯·提利尔那样的卷发小姑娘
You're far too much man for him.
你对他来说太男人了
I'm not interested in foul rumors.
我对污秽的流言不感兴趣
Unless they're about me.
除非是关于我的
It's all true about Renly.
蓝礼的传闻可是真的
His proclivities were the worst kept secret at court.
他的癖好在朝中是公开的秘密
It's a shame the throne isn't made out of cocks.
可惜王座不是老二铸成的
They'd have never got him off it. Shut your mouth!
不然他坐上去拉都拉不下来 给我闭嘴
I don't blame him.
我不觉得他有错
And I don't blame you, either.
也不觉得你有错
We don't get to choose who we love.
爱上什么人 不是我们选择的
Where are you headed, then? South.
你们往哪儿去 南边
You? Riverrun.
你呢 奔流城
Staying off the kingsroad, are you?
避开国王大道是吗
They get you no matter where you go.
甭管往哪儿走 他们都会找上门来
You can't win. No, you really can't.
你们没戏 那是 绝对没戏
Looks like you're safe enough, though.
不过你看起来倒是安全得很
Meaning no offense, my lady, but...
没别的意思 小姐
I wouldn't tangle with you.
是我就不敢你面前造次
Seven blessings to you. And you.
愿七神保佑你们 也保佑你
He knows who I am.
他知道我是谁
He doesn't. Maybe you're right.
他不知道 或许你是对的
But what if you're not? What if he tells someone?
可如果你错了呢 如果他传扬出去呢
We're not doing it.
我们不能下手
He's an innocent man.
他是无辜的
More innocent than Lady Stark's daughters?
比史塔克夫人的女儿们还无辜吗
Make it tighter here.
这里紧一些
That's better.
这样好多了
It makes you look very strong.
衬得你非常强壮
No flowers.
不要花
I said no flowers.
我说过不要花
All these are wrong. Bring others.
全都不对 拿别的来
Yes, Your Grace.
是 陛下
Bloody flowers.
该死的花
On the king.
竟然用在国王身上
Looks like a Tyrell rose.
样子很像提利尔的玫瑰
Give it to Margaery for her wedding gown.
拿给玛格丽去做新娘礼服吧
Should be more than enough fabric.
布料应当足够了
Tell me what you think of her.
说说你对她的印象
Who?

Margaery.
玛格丽
She's an ideal match.
她是理想的结婚对象
With the Tyrells beside us, we'll crush the Northerners.
有提利尔家协助 我们肯定能打垮北方佬
Hang their lords, burn their strongholds,
吊死领主 烧毁城堡
sow their fields with salt,
在他们的田里撒盐
and no one will think of rebelling for another century.
一百年内再没人敢动造反的念头
It is a good match, but what do you think of her?
是桩好婚事 但是你对她印象如何
She's beautiful and intelligent.
她聪明漂亮
Yes, she is.
的确
Her concern with the wellbeing of the common people is interesting.
她对民众疾苦的关心值得深思
Not to me.
我不觉得
I only meant that to go out of your way to endanger yourself...
我只想说 这种不顾自身安危的举动...
This is becoming one of the most boring conversations I've ever had.
真是我这辈子最无聊的一次谈话
Margaery Tyrell dotes on filthy urchins for a reason.
玛格丽·提利尔钟爱肮脏的穷崽子是有原因的
She dresses like a harlot for a reason.
她穿得像个娼妓也是有原因的
She married a traitor and known degenerate
她嫁给蓝礼·拜拉席恩那个伤风败俗的叛贼
like Renly Baratheon for a reason.
也是有原因的
She married Renly Baratheon because she was told to.
她是奉命嫁给蓝礼·拜拉席恩
That's what intelligent women do
聪明女人就该这样
what they're told.
乖乖听话
You need to ask yourself I don't need to do anything.
你需要自问... 我不需要做任何事
Better.
不错
Much better.
这样好多了
I still don't believe it.
我还是不信
He didn't. He didn't want anything.
他没有 他什么都不想要
He just takes an interest because he loved my mother.
他出于对我母亲的爱才关心我
Men only want one thing from a pretty girl.
对于漂亮姑娘 男人想要的东西都一样
Littlefinger's not in love with me.
小指头才没有爱上我
Love is not the thing he wants.
他要的不是爱情
He's too old.
他太老了
They never see it that way.
男人从不这样想
He didn't ask you to do something for him?
他没有要你为他做什么事情
Spy on someone or...?
比如监视什么人
No.
没有
If he does ask you for anything
如果他要你做什么事
or try anything
或者有所企图
or touch you, I want you to tell me.
或者碰你 你一定要告诉我
Why? What will you do?
为什么 你能怎样
I will make him stop.
我能阻止他
Ser Loras Tyrell, my lady.
小姐 洛拉斯·提利尔爵士求见
Send him in.
请他进来
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
Ser Loras.
洛拉斯爵士
My sister Margaery invites you to take the air
我妹妹玛格丽邀请您陪她和我们的祖母
with her and our grandmother the Lady Olenna in the gardens.
奥莲娜夫人一同到花园呼吸新鲜空气
May I escort you to them?
我可以护送您过去吗
I believe you grow more beautiful every day, Lady Sansa.
您是越发光彩照人了 珊莎小姐
You are too kind, Ser Loras.
您过誉了 洛拉斯爵士
You probably don't remember the first time we met.
您大概不记得我们的初次见面了
At the Hand's tourney, you gave me your favor.
在首相的比武大会上 您送了我一样东西
A rose, a red rose.
一枝玫瑰 红玫瑰
Of course I did.
那是当然
It's more your color.
这颜色更配你
You take it. Thank you.
你留着吧 谢谢
You're such a dear.
你真是太好了
I'll take my leave.
我先退下了
Lady Sansa.
失陪 珊莎小姐
Thank you, Ser Loras.
谢谢你 洛拉斯爵士
Come.
来吧
Lady Sansa, it is my honor to present my grandmother...
珊莎小姐 有幸为你引见我的祖母
the Lady Olenna of House Tyrell.
提利尔家族的奥莲娜夫人
Kiss me, child.
吻我 孩子
It's so good of you
你真好心
to visit me and my foolish flock of hens.
肯来看望我们这群蠢母鸡
We're very sorry for your losses.
我们都为你失去家人感到遗憾
And I was sorry when I heard of
我听说蓝礼大人的死讯时
Lord Renly's death, Lady Margaery.
也十分悲伤 玛格丽小姐
He was very gallant. Gallant, yes.
他是多么英武的人儿 没错 是英武
And charming and very clean.
迷死个人 拾掇得也体面
He knew how to dress and smile
他知道如何打扮 如何微笑
and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king.
然后不知怎么就自以为是当国王的料
Renly was brave and gentle, Grandmother.
蓝礼既勇敢又温柔 祖母
Father liked him and so did Loras.
父亲很喜欢他 洛拉斯也是
Loras is young and very good
洛拉斯还小
at knocking men off horses with a stick.
擅长拿棒子把男人戳下马来
That does not make him wise.
可惜会这个又不能变聪明
As to your fathead father...
至于你那愚钝的父亲...
Grandmother! What will Sansa think of us?
祖母 您让珊莎小姐怎么看我们呀
She might think we have some wits about us.
她会认为我们这帮人还算有点头脑
One of us, at any rate.
至少其中一个是
It was treason. I warned them.
那是叛国大罪 我警告过他们
Robert has two sons and Renly has an older brother.
劳勃有两个儿子 蓝礼还有位兄长
How could he possibly have any claim to that ugly iron chair?
他怎么能要那张难看的铁椅子呢
We should have stayed well out of all this if you ask me.
说真的 我们根本不该蹚这摊浑水
But once the cow's been milked,
可覆水难收
there's no squirting the cream back up her udders.
说出去的话是收不回来了
So here we are to see things through.
我们也只好硬着头皮干到底
What do you say to that, Sansa?
你怎么看 珊莎
Shall we have some lemon cakes?
不如吃点柠檬蛋糕吧
Lemon cake's my favorite.
我最喜欢柠檬蛋糕
So we've been told.
听说是这样
Are you going to bring the food or do you mean to starve us to death?
怎么还不上菜 你想活活饿死我们吗
Here, Sansa,
来 珊莎
come sit with me.
坐我旁边
I'm much less boring than these others.
我可不像他们那么无趣
Do you know my son?
你认识我儿子吗
The Lord of Highgarden?
高庭公爵
I haven't had the pleasure.
我尚未有此荣幸
No great pleasure, believe me.
没什么好荣幸的 相信我
A ponderous oaf.
一个呆板的白♥痴罢了
His father was an oaf as well.
他父亲同样是白♥痴
My husband, the late Lord Luthor.
我丈夫 前任公爵罗斯
He managed to ride off a cliff whilst hawking.
放鹰时竟从悬崖上掉了下去
They say he was looking up at the sky
他们说他一直盯着天空
and paying no mind to where his horse was taking him.
没注意马儿往哪里走
And now my son is doing the same,
现在我儿子也在干同样的蠢事
only this time he's riding a lion instead of a horse.
只不过他骑的不是马 是狮子
Now...
好了
I want you to tell me the truth
关于那个小鬼国王乔佛里
about this royal boy, this Joffrey.
我希望你说实话
I... I...
我...我...
You, you.
你 就是你
Who else would know better?
有谁比你更知情呢
We've heard some troubling tales.
我们听说了一些令人困扰的谣言
Is there any truth to them?
这些谣言有没有真实的成分
Has this boy mistreated you?
那小子虐待过你吗
Has he ripped out your tongue?
你舌头被他拔了吗
Joff King Joffrey,
小乔...乔佛里国王
he His Grace is very fair and handsome
陛下他英俊又潇洒
and as brave as a lion.
像雄狮一样勇敢
Yes, all Lannisters are lions.
是啊 兰尼斯特家的人都是狮子
And when a Tyrell farts, it smells like a rose.
提利尔家的人放屁都有玫瑰的香味
But how kind is he? How clever?
他究竟怎么样 他聪明吗
Has he a good heart, a gentle hand?
心肠好不好 关不关心人
I'm to be his wife.
我将成为他的妻子
I only want to know what that means.
我只想知道我要面对什么样的生活
Bring me some cheese.
上干酪
The cheese will be served after the cakes, my lady.
蛋糕过后才上干酪 夫人
The cheese will be served when I want it served.
我想什么时候上就什么时候上
And I want it served now.
立刻给我端来
Are you frightened, child?
你在害怕吗 孩子
No need for that.
别怕
We're only women here.
不过是女人之间聊聊
Tell us the truth. No harm will come to you.
只管说实话 没人会伤害你
My father always told the truth.
我父亲总是说实话
Yes, he had that reputation.
是的 他有诚实的好名声
And they named him traitor and took his head.
却被他们当作叛徒 砍了脑袋
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Joffrey did that.
是乔佛里干的
He promised he would be merciful and he cut my father's head off.
他答应我会手下留情 可他砍了父亲的头
And he said that was mercy.
他说这就是手下留情
Then he took me up on the walls and made me look at it.
然后带我到城墙上 强迫我看那头颅
Go on.
继续
I I can't. I never meant
我不能说了 我不是要...
my father was a traitor.
我父亲是叛徒
My brother as well. I have traitor's blood.
我哥哥也是 我是叛徒之女
Please don't make me say anymore.
求你们别逼我说了
She's terrified, Grandmother.
她吓坏了 祖母
Just look at her. Speak freely, child.
你看看她 放心说 孩子
We would never betray your confidence, I swear it.
我们绝不会出卖你 我发誓
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
That's a pity.
真是遗憾
Please, don't stop the wedding.
求求你们 千万别耽误婚礼
Have no fear. The Lord Oaf of Highgarden
别害怕 高庭的白♥痴公爵
is determined that Margaery shall be queen.
下定决心要让玛格丽当王后
Even so, we thank you for the truth.
不管怎么说 我们感谢你说了实话
Ah, here comes my cheese.
我的干酪终于来了
We're at war.
我们正在打仗
This march is a distraction.
岂能为别的事情分心
My grandfather's funeral is not a distraction.
我外祖父的葬礼不是别的事情
Are we riding to battle at Riverrun? No.
我们是去奔流城打仗吗 不是
Then it's a distraction.
那就是别的事情
My Uncle Edmure has his forces garrisoned there.
我舅舅艾德慕的军队驻守在那里
We need his men.
我们需要他援手
Unless he's been breeding them,
除非他能生一堆崽子
he don't have enough to make a difference.
否则那么点人来了也没用
Have you lost faith in our cause?
你对前途失去信心了吗
If it's revenge, I still got faith in it.
如果是复仇 我还有信心
If you no longer believe
如果你不相信...
I can believe till it snows in Dorne.
我可以相信到多恩降雪为止
Don't change the fact that we've got half the men.
可也不能改变我们少了一半人马的事实
You don't think we can win?
你觉得我们赢不了
May I speak my mind, Your Grace?
我可以有话直说吗 陛下
Have you not been speaking your mind, Lord Karstark?
你几时有话不是直说 卡史塔克大人
I think you lost this war
我认为你娶她那天
the day you married her.
就输掉了这场战争
Your Grace.
陛下
You're afraid of her.
你怕这匹马
And she knows it. I'm not afraid of her.
她感觉到了 我不怕她
May I help you, Lady Stark?
我可以帮您吗 史塔克夫人
No.
不行
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have
抱歉 我不应该...
You can't help because a mother
你帮不上忙
makes one for her children to protect them.
这是母亲做来保护孩子的
Only a mother can make them.
只有母亲才能做
You've made them before?
您以前做过吗
Twice.
两次
Did they work?
有用吗
After a fashion.
算是吧
I prayed for my son Bran to survive his fall.
我祈祷布兰坠落后能活过来
Many years before that,
很多年前
one of the boys came down with the pox.
一个男孩出疹子
Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he'd live.
鲁温学士说如果撑过那一晚 命就保住了
But it would be a very long night.
但那一晚肯定非常难熬
So I sat with him all through the darkness.
于是我整晚坐在黑暗里陪他
Listened to his ragged little breaths,
听他微弱破碎的呼吸
his coughing, his whimpering.
咳嗽和呜咽
Which boy?
哪个孩子
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
When my husband brought that baby home from the war,
我丈夫战后带回那个孩子时
I couldn't bear to look at him.
我甚至不愿看他一眼
I didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring up at me.
我不想看见那双陌生的褐色眼睛望着我
So I prayed to the gods, take him away.
我向诸神祈祷 带他走
Make him die.
让他死掉
He got the pox.
他出了疹子
And I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived.
我知道我是世上最恶毒的女人
A murderer.
凶手
I'd condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death
我害一个可怜的无辜孩童痛苦地死去
all because I was jealous of his mother.
只因为我嫉妒他母亲
A woman he didn't even know.
一个他都不知道是谁的女人
So I prayed to all seven gods,
所以我向七神祈祷
let the boy live.
让这男孩活下来
Let him live
让他活下来
and I'll love him.
我会爱他
I'll be a mother to him.
我会做他的母亲
I'll beg my husband to give him a true name,
我会请求丈夫给他冠上真正的姓氏
to call him Stark and be done with it,
让他姓史塔克 永不后悔
to make him one of us.
让他成为家庭一员
And he lived.
他活下来了
And he lived.
活下来了
And I couldn't keep my promise.
我却没能履行承诺
And everything that's happened since then...
那之后发生的一切
all this horror that's come to my family...
我们家所遭受的残酷命运
it's all because I couldn't love a motherless child.
都是因为我不能去爱一个失去母亲的孩子
Was it hard for you to kill the Halfhand?
杀死断掌对你来说难吗
Yes.
很难
You liked him?
你喜欢他吗
I like you, but if you're playing us false,
我喜欢你 但要是你耍我们
it won't be hard for me to kill you.
我会毫不犹豫地杀你
I've got wildling blood in my veins.
我身上有野人的血
These are my people. I understand.
他们是我的人民 我明白
Well, how could you understand?
你怎么会明白
You want to protect your people.
你想保护你的人民
Do you know what it takes to unite clans,
你知道联合九十个部落要付出怎样的代价吗
half of whom want to massacre the other half for one insult or another?
他们之间新仇叠旧怨 恨不得杀个你死我活
They speak seven different languages in my army.
我的部下讲着七种不同的语言
The Thenns hate the Hornfoots.
瑟恩人痛恨硬足部落
The Hornfoots hate the iceriver clans.
硬足部落又痛恨冰川部落
Everyone hates the cave people.
所有人都痛恨洞穴部落
So you know how I got moon worshippers and cannibals and giants
你知道我怎么让拜月部落 食人族和巨人
to march together in the same army?
在同一支军队里行进吗
No.
不知道
I told them we were all going to die
我跟他们说 如果不往南走
if we don't get south.
我们必死无疑
Because that's the truth.
因为这是实话
Shouldn't be long now.
应该快了
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He's a warg.
他是易形者
He can enter the mind of animals, see through their eyes.
他能进到动物的意识里 通过它们的眼睛看
He's scouting for us.
他帮我们侦察
What, you've never met a warg?
怎么 你连易形者都没见过
Orell.
欧瑞尔
Where were you this time?
这次你去了哪里
The Fist of the First Men.
先民拳峰
What did you see?
看到什么了
Dead crows.
死乌鸦
What's the matter, Piggy?
怎么了 猪头
You crying 'cause you're cold?
冷得哭鼻子了
There's brothers killed by dead men
死人杀了我们两百个兄弟
and you're still here
你倒还在
whimpering.
哭哭啼啼
That seem fair to you?
觉得公平吗
I seen 'em torn to pieces fighting
我看到战斗的人粉身碎骨
while you was off somewhere hiding in a hole.
你却跑得远远的 钻进洞里
Why don't you lie down and rest for a while, eh?
干吗不躺下来休息一会儿呢
You know you want to.
我知道你撑不住了
Get up, Sam.
起来 山姆
No. Get up.
不 起来
I can't.
起不来
If you stop, you'll die.
停下来你会死的
Course if you don't stop, you'll probably die, too.
当然了 继续走也可能会死'
You don't care. 'Course we care.
你们不管我 我们当然管你
You left me.
你们撇下我了
When the white walkers came, you left me.
异鬼来的时候 你们撇下我了
Aye, we left you.
是 我们撇下了你
You're fat and you're slow.
你胖 动作慢
We didn't want to die.
我们不想死
Help me get him up.
帮我扶他起来
Looks like that Piggy is done for.
猪小姐不中用了
Help us get him up. He's slowing us down.
帮我们扶他起来 他在拖我们后腿
Just get him up!
扶他起来
Why? So the rest of us can die?
扶什么 想害死我们吗
We'll move faster without him.
没他我们走得更快
What is this? Get up, Tarly.
怎么回事 站起来 塔利
Is he all right? Aye, I think so.
他没事吧 我看没事
If he can't, we may as well just go without him.
要是他走不动 我们就丢下他算了
That's enough.
够了
Tarly,
塔利
I forbid you to die.
我不允许你死
Do you hear me?
听懂了吗
Why should the rest of us... Rast...
咱们干吗... 雷斯特
you're responsible for him.
你负责照顾他
What am I supposed to do?
怎么负责
Make sure he gets back alive.
保证他活着回去
If he doesn't, you don't.
他死了 你也活不成
Move on!
继续前进
I'm not dying for you, Piggy.
我可不要因为你送命 猪头
You hear me?
听懂了吗
Where's Rickon and Hodor?
瑞肯和阿多呢
Looking for food.
找吃的去了
What's out there?
是什么东西
Not another step, boy.
别动 小子
Unless you want to drown in your own blood.
再迈一步 叫你被自己的血呛死
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
That was poor planning.
失算了吧
My sister carries the weapons.
武器在我姐姐那儿
I'm better with them.
我用得更好
Drop the spear.
放下长矛
Drop it.
放下
If you kill me,
杀了我
that wolf will tear you to bits.
冰原狼会把你们撕碎
You must be Summer.
你是夏天吧
I'm Jojen Reed.
我叫玖健·黎德
This is my sister Meera.
她是我姐姐 梅拉
We've come a long way to find you, Brandon.
我们跋山涉水前来找你 布兰登
And we have much farther to go.
前方的路更长
I'm just trying to understand.
我就是弄不明白
Would you please shut up about it?
别啰嗦了好吗
Jaqen H'ghar offered you three kills.
贾昆·赫加尔答应你杀三个人
I'm not listening. But just explain it to me.
我不听 跟我说说啊
He offered to kill any three people you wanted.
他答应帮你杀三个人 任何人
Dead. All you had to do was give him the names.
你告诉他名字 他就去杀人
Anyone. You could have picked King Joffrey.
随便谁都行 你可以让他杀乔佛里
Shut up. You could have picked Tywin Lannister.
闭嘴 也可以杀泰温·兰尼斯特
Jaqen got us out of Harrenhal, so why are you complaining?
他帮我们逃出了赫伦堡 你还抱怨什么
But you could have ended the war.
但你本可以结束战争
Where are we going? North.
我们这是往哪儿走 往北
If we were going north,
那如果没走错
we should have come to the Red Fork River by now.
早该看到红叉河了
Maybe we already passed it.
说不定错过了
It's feet wide.
红叉河宽有百尺
How could we have passed it?
怎么可能错过
If we hit the Red Fork,
走到红叉河
we can follow it west to Riverrun.
沿河往西 就能到奔流城
My mother grew up there.
我母亲在那里长大
My grandfather's a lord. He'll protect us.
我外公是那儿的领主 他会保护我们
Could be a minstrel. Shut up.
可能是个流浪乐手 闭嘴
A lion still has claws,
爪牙锋利不留情
A minstrel's got gold sometimes.
他身上说不定有钱
We could jump him, tie him up,
我们来个突然袭击 把他绑起来
steal his gold, and buy some food.
抢了钱买吃的
And so he spoke, and so he spoke
噢 他这样说 他这样说
that lord of Castamere,
卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
然而今天 每逢雨季
with no one there to hear.
雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影
What's lurking behind that wall?
躲在那儿的是谁
A lion? A wolf?
是狮子 还是狼
Just a dirty little cub, I think.
我看就是只臭崽子
Loose a few more shafts. Don't.
再放几箭 别放
Put the sword down, girl.
把剑放下 丫头
You go on down the road.
你们继续走
Just keep on singing so we know where you are.
边走边唱 好让我们知道你们的位置
Leave us be and I won't kill you.
别管闲事 我就不杀你们
Generous. You're a dangerous person.
真是宽宏大量 丫头 你挺不好惹
I like dangerous people.
我就喜欢不好惹的
Why are your friends so shy?
你朋友怎么羞答答的
What friends?
什么朋友
The fat one to your left and the lad beside him.
你左边那胖子 还有他身边那小子
Three young ones on the run
三个小家伙在逃亡
carrying castleforged swords.
拿的是城堡里铸的剑
You escape from Harrenhal?
从赫伦堡跑出来的
Who are you? Thoros of Myr.
你是谁 密尔的索罗斯
And the fellow here with the bow is Anguy.
这位拿弓的名叫安盖
No, who do you fight for?
不是问这个 你为谁效力
The Brotherhood without Banners.
无旗兄弟会
Now come along.
过来
I want to hear how two boys and a very dangerous girl
我想听听两个小子和你这不好惹的丫头
escaped Harrenhal.
是怎么逃出赫伦堡的
I'm not going with them. The Brotherhood?
我可不跟他们走 兄弟会
That's who the Mountain and them lot were looking for.
魔山那伙人追捕的不就是他们吗
They'll bring us back and put rats in us.
他们会把我们抓回去 拿耗子折磨
You've got nothing to fear from us, son.
我们没什么可怕的 小子
The lords of Westeros want to burn the countryside.
维斯特洛的老爷们想烧了乡下
We're trying to save it.
而我们是保护乡下的
Now come on.
过来吧
We'll talk some more over brown bread and stew.
我们边吃面包炖菜边聊
And then you can go on your way.
然后就放你们继续赶路
Here's the thing, fat boy.
听我说 胖小子
When I'm done talking,
我话音一落
that arrow's falling down on your fat head.
那支箭就会落在你的胖脑袋上
So I advise you move, because I'm done talking.
我建议你躲开 因为我说完了
Half the country's starving and look at this one.
全国有一半人都在挨饿 瞧瞧这胖小子
Maybe he's the reason half the country's starving.
也许他就是一半人挨饿的原因
My lion.
我的雄狮
We've spoken of this.
我们说好了的
You cannot come here.
你不能来这里
But you said I should come to you with any problems.
但你说过 我有困难就来找你
Did anyone see you?
有人看见你吗
No. You sure?
没有 确定吗
My father does not make idle threats.
我父亲的威胁绝不是空话
Having you killed would be the high point of his week.
别给他机会杀你 这阵子他可是求之不得
You have to be absolutely certain.
你要非常确定才行
All right.
好吧
What is this problem?
有什么困难
I'm worried about Sansa.
我很担心珊莎
When she spoke with Lord Baelish,
她跟贝里席大人说话时
his friend warned me about him.
他的朋友要我提防他
Baelish doesn't have friends.
贝里席没有朋友
I don't know her name.
我不知道她的名字
Oh, Ros? The redhead? How do you know her?
洛丝 红头发的 你怎么认识她
I try to know as many people as I can.
我尽一切可能多认识人
You never know which one you'll need.
你永远不知道谁能派上用场
She's a whore.
她是妓♥女
Yes, well, we shouldn't be judgmental about these things.
没错 可我们不能据此评判一个人
You fucked her. Oh, please.
你上过她 别这样
All right, yes, I fucked her once.
好吧 是的 上过一次
Twice.
两次
But since I met you, my lady,
但自从认识了你 我的夫人
I've been with no one else.
我就再没找过别的女人
And was she good? Did you like her?
她好吗 你喜欢她吗
Not as much as I like you, obviously,
显然不及我对你的喜爱
or she'd be the one torturing me right now.
不然现在折磨我的就是她了
What did she say about Littlefinger?
她怎么说小指头
That Sansa shouldn't trust him.
珊莎不该相信他
Is there an idiot in any village who trusts Littlefinger?
这世上还有相信小指头的傻瓜吗
We have to protect her.
我们必须保护她
We can't.
做不到
Now that the Lannisters have discarded her,
如今兰尼斯特家不要她了
Sansa will have many suitors.
追求珊莎的人肯定趋之若鹜
A great beauty with a very old name.
有古老家族背景的大美人
A great beauty? Oh, a great beauty?
大美人 噢 大美人
Yes, she is, objectively, very.
实话实说 她是很美啊
Her face is quite pleasing
她的容貌令人愉悦...
to other men and to women,
对别的男人和女人而言
people in general.
泛泛而言
But not to me, of course.
对我来说当然不是了
I only have eyes for you.
我眼里只有你
You pervert. You want her?
你个变态 你想要她
This child? I don't even want to talk about her.
这个孩子 我根本没想说起她
But you are. Only because you're making me.
但你说了 那是你要我说的
I didn't force you to open your mouth and make words come out.
我可没强迫你张嘴说出那些话
This is cruel and unfair. Cruelly unfair.
太残酷了 太不公平了 真不公平
Oh, the cruelty. Shae is so cruel to me."
"噢 好残酷 雪伊对我好残酷""
Hmm, yes.
是的
Now do you think I'm cruel?
还觉得我残酷吗
Only if you stop.
除非你停下来
But you mustn't come here again.
可你下次再不要来了
Do you hear me?
听见了吗
You've come to a dangerous place
你来的是危险的地方
full of dangerous people.
到处都是危险的人
Dangerous people.
危险的人
Lady Tyrell, my king.
提利尔小姐到了 陛下
Send her in.
请她进来
You wanted to see me, Your Grace?
您要见我 陛下
I'm leaving on a hunting trip.
我准备去打猎
I just wanted to make sure
我想在出发之前
you had everything you need before I left.
确保你什么都不缺
That's very thoughtful, Your Grace.
您真是体贴 陛下
I have everything I could want.
我什么都不缺
Good. Good.
很好
How are you finding life in the capital?
你在都城生活如何
It must be quite a change after Renly's camp.
跟蓝礼的军营比起来大不相同吧
A welcome one.
很惬意
A military encampment is no place for a lady.
军营可不是小姐该去的地方
And the bedside of a traitor?
那么叛徒的卧榻呢
Is that a place for a lady?
是小姐该去的地方吗
Your Grace,
陛下
I tried to do my duty as a wife, that is all.
我只是尽妻子的责任 仅此而已
What was your duty to this traitor as you saw it?
你对那个叛徒有什么责任
The duty of any wife to any husband
天下所有妻子对夫君的责任
to provide him with children.
为他生儿育女
You failed to do this.
你没有成功
Why? I
为什么 我...
I would not speak ill of the dead, Your Grace.
我不愿说逝者的不是 陛下
You think one ought to speak kindly of a traitor merely because
你认为一个叛徒因为被一剑穿了心
he's had a sword put through his heart?
你就应该说他的好话吗
No.
不是
I do beg your pardon.
请您原谅
The subtleties of politics are often lost on me.
我这人对政治常常有失敏锐
Renly...
蓝礼
I don't believe he was interested
我认为他对女人
in the company of women.
没什么兴趣
What makes you say this?
有何依据
Whenever I wanted to make a child with him,
每次我想为他生孩子
he

he had so many excuses,
他就有很多借口
so many latenight war councils.
深更半夜开作战会议
He never wanted to try.
他从来不想尝试
Except one evening,
有一晚除外
after he'd had far too much wine to drink,
他喝了很多酒
he suggested something
他说要采用...
something that sounded very painful
采用某种听起来很疼
and couldn't possibly result in children.
而且不可能怀上孩子的方式
Maybe the fault was with me.
也许是我的错
No, he was a known...
不 谁都知道他...
degenerate.
伤风败俗
It's such a relief to hear you say so, Your Grace.
您这样说真让我深感安慰 陛下
I've considered making his perversion
我曾考虑过以死刑
punishable by death.
惩处他这种行为
As is your right.
这是您的权力
You must do whatever you need to do.
你要做您该做的事
You are the king.
您是国王
Yes.

I am.
我是
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I just had it made.
我刚命人做好的
Probably one of the finest weapons in the Seven Kingdoms.
也许是七国最好的武器之一
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Will you show me how it works?
能让我看看是怎么用的吗
It's a new design.
这是新式设计
Much easier to load. There's no crank.
很容易装弹 没有曲柄
You use this lever to draw the string.
用撬杆把弦拉上
The bolt goes here.
箭装在这儿
And then you just aim...
然后瞄准
and...
再然后
Would you take me hunting sometime?
哪天您能带我去打猎吗
Forgive me, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
I know a hunt is no place for a woman.
我知道打猎轮不到女人去
It's not unheard of.
倒也有过先例
My father would never let me before
我父亲以前绝不会允许我...
You no longer belong to him.
你不归他管了
Do you want to hold it?
你想摸摸看吗
May I? Please.
可以吗 请给我吧
I imagine it must be so exciting
在这儿动动手指
to squeeze your finger here
那边的东西就死了
and watch something die over there.
我想肯定很刺♥激
Could you do it?
你能做到吗
Could you...
你能...
kill something?
杀生吗
I don't know, Your Grace. Do you think I could?
不知道 陛下 您觉得我行吗
Yes.

Would you like to watch me?
您愿意看我杀生吗
Yes.
愿意
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Tell us the truth. About what?
说实话 什么实话
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想听什么
I want the truth.
我想听实话
What truth?
什么实话
Why'd you take Winterfell?
你为什么去打临冬城
I took it to I took it
我打它...我打它...
Who gave the orders? No one.
谁命令你去的 没人
I took it on my own. Why?
我自己要去打的 为什么
To take the North while it was vulnerable.
趁虚而入 攻打北境
What were you going to do once you took it?
打下来之后有什么打算
Hold it. Rule it.
占领它 统治它
Good. That's very good.
很好 非常好
Why did you do that? I told you.
为什么要这样 我都说了
Why did you take Winterfell?
为什么去打临冬城
I took it to bring glory to my house and my father.
为了给我家族和父亲争取荣耀
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I took it because I hated the Starks.
我打它是因为我恨史塔克家
I hated them for holding me prisoner.
恨他们把我当人质
I wanted to hurt them.
我想报复他们
What are you doing?
你做什么
Please.
求你
I'll tell you anything.
我什么都说
Just take it off.
快拿下来
Please. Please, just take it off.
求你 求你 拿下来吧
Your sister sent me. Yara?
你姐姐派我来的 雅拉
I'll come for you tonight when the castle sleeps.
等夜里城堡的人都睡了 我来找你
No, don't go. Please, please.
别 别走 求你 求你
No, please don't leave me.
求你别丢下我
Please, please.
求求你
Please, please don't go!
求求你 别走
Please. Please. Don't leave me.
求求你 别丢下我
Please don't go.
求你别走
Rickon, stay with us.
瑞肯 别乱跑
It's all right. The wolves will protect him.
没关系 狼会保护他
You can get inside his head,
你可以进到狼的脑袋里
see through his eyes.
用他的眼睛看东西
Only when I'm asleep.
我只有睡着时才行
That's how it begins until you learn to control it.
等你学会控制就能运用自如了
You're a warg.
你是狼灵
It's not just wolves.
不只是狼
Sometimes in my dreams there's a
有时我梦里会有...
A threeeyed raven? You've seen it?
三眼乌鸦 你见过吗
We saw him together. You haven't forgotten?
我们一起看见的 你没忘吧
Does it have anything to do with warging?
乌鸦跟变狼灵有什么关系
No, the raven is something different,
没有 乌鸦是不一样的
something deeper.
更深一层
The raven brings the sight.
乌鸦能让你开眼
Seeing things that haven't happened yet?
看见还没有发生的事
Or things that happened long before you were born
或者是你出生前很久的事
or things that are happening right now thousands of miles away.
又或者是千里之外正在发生的事
What's he telling him?
他在说什么呢
Why don't you ask?
你怎么不自己去问
Isn't he ashamed, your brother,
你弟弟不觉得丢人吗
needing you to protect him?
还需要你保护他
Where's the shame in that?
那有什么丢人的
Any boy his age who needs his sister to protect him
他这个年纪的男孩还需要姐姐保护
is gonna find himself needing lots of protecting.
以后需要保护的地方可多着呢
Some people will always need help.
有的人总是需要帮助
That doesn't mean they're not worth helping.
但并不意味着他们不值得帮
When my father died, I dreamt it.
我父亲死的时候 我梦见了
You didn't dream it. You saw it.
你不是梦见 是看见
So did I.
我也看见了
You have the sight, too?
你也能看见
When I told my father about your father...
当我跟父亲说起你父亲的死...
for the first time in my life, I saw him cry.
我生平第一次 看见他哭了
Your father is Howland Reed?
你父亲是霍兰·黎德
Yeah.

He saved my father's life during the rebellion.
他在起义中救过我父亲的命
Your father told you about the rebellion?
你父亲给你讲过起义的事
Mine never did.
我父亲从没讲过
But I saw that, too.
但我自己看见了
What else have you seen?
你还看见过什么
Only one thing that matters
只有一样很重要
you.
我看见你
I never liked the skinny ones.
我向来不喜欢那么小的玩意儿
Like drinking from a puddle.
跟趴在沟里嘬没两样
Not that I'm averse to drinking from a puddle
当然我也不反对偶尔趴在沟里
every now and again, you understand.
嘬两口 你懂我的意思
I don't drink ale.
我不喝麦酒
There's no story so good a drink won't make it better.
只有喝了酒 故事讲起来才够味儿
Yeah! You see?
没错 你看
They've all suffered through my bouts of sobriety.
他们都吃过我脑袋清醒的苦头
It's very tedious for all concerned.
那可闷得要死
Now, how did three children
你们三个小孩...
We're not children.
我们不是小孩
How did three young persons such as yourselves,
你们这样三个年轻人
untrained in the art of war,
不懂舞刀弄剑
escape from Harrenhal?
怎么从赫伦堡逃出来的
Gendry's a smith.
詹德利是铁匠
He was apprenticed in the armory.
他是武器师傅的学徒
A smith, eh? Where'd you train?
铁匠 在哪里学手艺
King's Landing. Tobho Mott's shop.
君临 托布·莫特的铺子
That criminal.
那个坏蛋
He charges twice as much as every other armorer in the city.
他收的钱比城里其他武器师傅贵一倍
That's because he's twice as good.
那是因为他的手艺比人家好一倍
A smith and a salesman.
不光能打铁 还懂推销
Gendry stole us weapons.
詹德利偷了几把剑
Ah, fought your way out of Harrenhal, I see.
然后你们一路杀出赫伦堡 我懂了
He knows how to use a sword and so do I.
他知道怎么使剑 我也知道
My brothers taught me.
我哥哥教我的
To your brothers!
敬你哥哥
You can finish your meals before you go.
你们吃完就可以走了
It may be awhile before you see another.
怕是很长时间吃不到下一顿饭了
You'll free us? I gave you my word.
你放我们走 我答应过你
But before you go,
你们走之前
allow me to raise a cup to your
允许我举杯 敬...
Now that is an uncommonly large person.
这么大的个子真是稀罕
How does one manage to subdue such an uncommonly large person?
这么稀罕的大个子是怎么抓来的
One waits for him to drink until he passes out.
等他喝酒 醉倒为止
Poor man. You have my sympathy.
可怜的人 我同情你
Aha, not a man at all.
原来不是人啊
A Hound!
是猎狗
So good to see you again, Clegane.
很高兴又见到你 克里冈
Thoros?
索罗斯
The fuck you doing here? 你♥他♥妈在这儿做什么
Drinking and talking too much. Same as ever.
喝酒吹牛 跟往常一样
A pretty prize, lads. Yeah!
这下我们赚大了 小子们 耶
Girl.
丫头
What in seven hells 你♥他♥妈的
are you doing with the Stark bitch?
怎么跟史塔克的小崽子搅在一起了
It's a tough decision
真难抉择啊
take the bridge and risk being seen
是冒着被人发现的危险过桥呢
or cross the great water.
还是趟过湍急的河水呢
Silence, Kingslayer. Anyone can see us on the bridge,
闭嘴 弑君者 走桥上谁都能看见
but cross by water and the current could take us
如果蹚河 可能会被水流卷走
or I could escape down the river.
或者给我乘机溜掉
Good luck.
祝你好运
It's wonderful to watch you wrestle with these dilemmas.
看你进退两难 真是惬意极了
Which will she choose?
她会怎么选呢
Gambler at heart.
赌徒一个
Wouldn't have guessed.
真没想到
Be quick about it.
快走
I need to rest. Get up.
我要休息 起来
I have these, you know, on your feet when you walk too far.
我的脚上起东西了 走了远路就会有的东西
What do you call them? Get up now.
你管那个叫什么 快起来
Corns. I never used to get corns.
鸡眼 我从来没长过鸡眼
Of course I used to ride everywhere,
我过去上哪儿都骑马
not march around like a common foot soldier
而不是跟步兵一样走来走去
wearing the same shit boots for over a year.
穿的烂靴子一年上头都不换
This heel is ruined. There's no way
脚后跟走烂了 完全...
I never understood why some knights felt the need to carry two swords.
我就是想不通怎么有的骑士要带两把剑
You move well...
移动不错
for a great beast of a woman.
对这么大个头的妞儿而言
You shouldn't grimace before you lunge.
你突刺之前不应该面目狰狞
It gives away the game.
一看就知道你的心思
Bit of a quandary for you.
你有点为难了哦
If you kill me, you fail Lady Stark.
如果杀了我 史塔克夫人那边没法交待
But if you don't kill me,
可如果不杀我
I'm going to kill you.
我就会杀死你
You're good.
打得不错
Graceless, but good.
粗野 但确实不错
See? If you were willing to hurt me,
瞧见没 如果你真想伤到我
you might have had me there.
在那儿就该动真格的了
Looks like your woman's getting the better of you,
看样子你还打不过你女人嘛
if you can call that a woman.
如果那家伙算女人的话
We enjoy a good fight.
我们打着玩
Gets our juices flowing.
出出汗
The Flayed Man of House Bolton.
波顿家族的剥皮人
A bit gruesome for my taste.
我觉着阴森了点儿
You sure he's the one? That's him, all right.
你肯定是他 就是他 不会错
I saw him fight at the tourney for Ser Willem Frey's wedding.
我在威廉·佛雷老爷大婚的比武会上见他打过
Give the man his silver.
把银子给他
Let us go and my father will pay you whatever you want.
放了我们 你要什么 我父亲都会给
Enough to buy me a new head?
够我买个脑袋吗
If the King in the North hears I had the Kingslayer
要是北境之王知道我抓住了弑君者
and let him go, he'll be taking it right off.
又放跑了他 我立刻就人头落地
I'd rather he takes yours.
我宁愿他砍掉你的脑袋


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载