权力的游戏   第三季 第三集

Game of Thrones  S03E03

2019年7月28日 06:10 推荐到豆瓣

惩罚之旅


If I may, nephew,
要我说 外甥
I encountered a situation with one of my lieutenants
要不是我的一位副将
at the Stone Mill which may have some bearing...
在石磨坊出了状况...
Why don't you shut your mouth about that damned mill?
你能不能闭嘴别提那该死的磨坊
And don't call him "Nephew." He is your king.
还有 不准叫他外甥 他是你的国王
Robb knows I meant him no disr...
罗柏知道我不是对他...
You're lucky I'm not your king.
幸亏你的国王不是我
I wouldn't let you wave your blunders around like a victory flag.
我绝不会允许你把错误当胜利来宣扬
My blunder sent Tywin's mad dog scurrying back
我的错误可是让泰温的疯狗
to Casterly Rock with his tail between his legs.
夹着尾巴逃回凯岩城
I think King Robb understands we're not gonna win this war
我想罗柏国王也明白 只靠他一人打胜仗
if he's the only one winning any battles.
我们是赢不下这场战争的
No, there's glory enough to go around.
这当然是值得宣扬的荣耀
It's not about glory.
这与荣耀无关
Your instructions were to wait for him to come to you.
你的任务是等他来主动进攻
I seized an opportunity.
我抓住了机会
What value was the mill?
磨坊有什么价值
The Mountain was garrisoned across the river from it.
魔山的军队从那儿开始驻守河对岸
Is he there now?
他还在那里吗
Of course not. We took the fight to him.
当然不在 我们发起了进攻
He could not withstand us.
他抵挡不住
I wanted to draw the Mountain into the west,
我的意图是将魔山的军队引到西边
into our country where we could surround him and kill him.
引到我们的地盘 然后包围他 歼灭他
I wanted him to chase us,
我要诱他追击我们
which he would have done because he is a mad dog
他是一只毫无战术头脑的疯狗
without a strategic thought in his head.
此计必然奏效
I could have that head on a spike by now.
我现在本可以把他的头插在长矛上
Instead, I have a mill.
反而却得到一座磨坊
We took hostages.
我们抓了人质
Willem Lannister. Martyn Lannister.
威廉·兰尼斯特 马丁·兰尼斯特
Willem and Martyn Lannister are years old.
威廉和马丁·兰尼斯特才十四岁
Martyn is , I believe.
马丁应该是十五岁
Tywin Lannister has my sisters.
我的妹妹们在泰温·兰尼斯特手上
Have I sued for peace?
我有要求讲和吗
No.
没有
Do you think he'll sue for peace
你认为就因为他父亲的
because we have his father's
弟弟的曾孙在我们手上
brother's greatgrandsons?
他会来讲和吗
No.
不会
How many men did you lose?
你损失了多少人
两百零八.
But for every man we lost, the Lannisters...
但我们死的每一个人 都让兰尼斯特...
We need our men more than Tywin needs his!
我们比泰温更需要人
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know. You would have.
我不知道 你会知道的
Right here today at this gathering if you had been patient.
如果你耐心些 今时今日你就会知道
We seem to be running short of patience here.
看来我们是越来越沉不住气了
You know who isn't?
知道谁沉得住气吗
Tywin Lannister.
泰温·兰尼斯特
Intimate. Lovely table.
很私密 桌子漂亮
Better chairs than the old small council chamber.
椅子也比原来小议事厅里的好
Conveniently close to your own quarters. I like it.
离您的居所又近 非常方便 我喜欢
What news of Jaime?
詹姆有消息吗
unwashed Northerners
两万卑贱的北方佬,
have known about his escape for weeks.
都知道他逃了好几个星期
Collectively, you control more spies and informants
全世界的探子和眼线加起来
than the rest of the world combined.
还不及你们手下的多
Do you mean to tell me that none of you
你们打算告诉我
has any notion of where he is?
没人知道他在哪里吗
We are trying, my lord. Try harder.
我们正在努力找 大人 再尽力些
What do we have, then?
那我们有什么消息
Robb Stark and most of his bannermen are in Riverrun
罗柏·史塔克和他的大部分封臣都在奔流城
for the funeral of his grandfather Lord Hoster Tully.
参加他外公霍斯特·徒利公爵的葬礼
In Stark's absence, Roose Bolton holds Harrenhal,
暂由卢斯·波顿驻守赫伦堡
which would seem to make him Lord of Harrenhal,
这就使得他成了赫伦堡事实上的领主
in practice if not in name. Well, let him have it.
当然名义上不是他 由他去吧
The name suits our purposes far more than that useless pile of rubble.
封号对我们远比那堆废墟有用场
The Lord of Harrenhal will make a worthy suitor for the widow Arryn.
赫伦堡公爵与艾林家的寡妇可谓门当户对
For which I am extremely grateful to you, my lord.
为此我衷心感谢您 大人
Lady Arryn and I have known each other since we were children.
我和艾林夫人自小相识
She has always been...
她也一直对我
positively predisposed toward me.
颇有好感
A successful courtship would make Lord Baelish
这次成功联姻 将使贝里席大人
acting Lord of the Vale.
成为谷地主君
Titles do seem to breed titles.
看来封号可以生封号呀
You'll leave for the Eyrie as soon as possible
你尽快动身去往鹰巢城
and bring Lysa Arryn into the fold.
与莱莎·艾林成婚
Then the young wolf can add his own aunt to the list
这样与少狼主兵戎相见的仇敌
of people who have taken up arms against him.
就多了他的亲姨妈
Far be it from me to hinder true love,
我最不愿阻挠真爱
but Lord Baelish's absence would present certain problems.
可贝里席大人的离开势必造成一些问题
The royal wedding may end up
王室婚礼或许会成为
being the most expensive event in living memory.
史上最昂贵的盛事
Summer has ended, hard days lie ahead.
盛夏已然过去 往后的日子难着呢
Not a good time to leave the crown's finances unattended.
此时置王室财政于不顾 不太合适
Fully agreed.
完全同意
Which is why I'm naming you new Master of Coin.
因此我任命你为新任财政大臣
Master of Coin?
财政大臣
It would appear to be a position that best suits your talents.
这一职位看来最适合你发挥所长
I'm quite good at spending money,
花钱我倒是很在行
but a lifetime of outrageous wealth
可惜我打出生起就钱财享用不完
hasn't taught me much about managing it.
从来没学会理财
I have no doubt you will prove equal to this challenge.
我相信你绝对能胜任
Hear, hear.
同意 同意
He lifted her high in the air
他将她举起
He sniffed and roared and smelled her there
东嗅 西闻
She kicked and wailed, a maid so fair
又哭又闹 少女美容
But he licked the honey from her hair
可他轻舔蜂蜜发丛
From there to here, from here to there
这头 那弄
All black and brown and covered with hair
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
He smelled that girl in the summer air
他跟随夏日里的气涌
The bear, the bear and the maiden fair...
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
I hope you're pleased.
这下你满意了
If you had armed me, they never would have taken us.
早给我一把剑 他们才抓不住我们
You were armed when we were taken.
我们被抓时你手里有剑
I was in chains if you recall.
如果没记错 我戴着镣铐
Our little match would have ended quite quick
要不是我双手被缚
if my hands weren't bound.
我们的小小比试早结束了
All my life I've been hearing, "Jaime Lannister,
我从小就听人讲"詹姆·兰尼斯特
what a brilliant swordsman."
多么出色的剑客"
You were slower than I expected.
你比我预期的要笨拙许多
And more predictable.
而且很容易识破
I've been sitting in a muddy pen
我被层层铁链锁着
wrapped in chains for the past year.
在围栏的烂泥里蹲了一整年
And I'm a woman. I was still beating you.
我还是女人呢 一样可以击败你
You were not beating me.
你没有击败我
Maybe you were as good as people said...
或许你的确像人们说的那样厉害过
once.
曾经
Or maybe people just love to overpraise a famous name.
或许人们就是喜欢把名门之后夸赞得神乎其神
When we make camp tonight, you'll be raped.
等我们今晚扎营 他们肯定会强♥奸你
More than once.
不止一次
None of these fellows have ever been with a noblewoman.
这帮杂种都没碰过贵妇小姐
You'd be wise not to resist.
你聪明的话就不要反抗
Would I? They'll knock your teeth out.
是吗 他们会打掉你的牙
You think I care about my teeth?
你觉得我在乎牙齿
No, I don't think you care about your teeth.
不 我不觉得你在乎牙齿
If you fight them, they will kill you.
你反抗 他们会杀了你
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm the prisoner of value, not you.
我是有价值的俘虏 你不是
Let them have what they want. What does it matter?
他们要什么就给他们好了 有什么要紧
What does it matter? Close your eyes.
有什么要紧 闭上眼睛
Pretend they're Renly.
假装他们是蓝礼
If you were a woman, you wouldn't resist?
你是女人的话 你会不反抗
You'd let them do what they wanted?
让他们为所欲为
If I was a woman, I'd make them kill me.
我是女人的话 就让他们杀了我
But I'm not, thank the gods.
感谢诸神 我不是
If I had a proper forge, I could make it good as new.
要是有个好锻炉 我能把它修复如新
Doesn't have to look pretty.
样子光鲜没必要
It just has to keep the arrows out of my heart.
能护住心脏别被箭矢射穿就好
Why are you helping him?
你为什么帮他
He takes us prisoner and now he's our friend?
他抓我们做俘虏 你还当他是朋友
You're not our prisoner, little lady.
你不是俘虏 小淑女
What am I? Our guest.
那我是什么 我们的客人
No one's put any chains on you.
没人用锁链锁你哟
So I can walk away, then?
那我可以走了吗
These woods aren't safe for Ned Stark's daughter.
这片林子对奈德·史塔克的女儿来说不安全
You're lucky we found you.
我们找到你是你的幸运
You think you're good with that bow, you little twat?
自以为弓箭玩得好吗 娘娘腔
Better than anyone you've ever met.
比你见过的任何人都强
A coward's weapon.
懦夫的武器
I like to fight up close.
我喜欢近身战斗
I like to see a man's face when I put the steel in him.
我用刀剑刺一个人的时候 喜欢看着他的脸
Why? So you can kiss him?
干嘛 方便亲他吗
You remember the last time you were here?
还记得你上次来这儿的情形吗
Looks like every other shit inn on the road.
看着跟大路上别的破旅馆没什么分别
Now, apologies, but you're one ugly fucker
抱歉 你这张臭脸实在太丑
and I'd rather not see you no more.
我再也不想看到你
Watch your head.
小心碰头
Off we go.
走了
Walk up!
开拔
What are you doing? We're about to leave.
你干什么呢 我们要走了
I'm staying.
我留下
You're what?
你什么
I baked some brown bread for the innkeep
我给旅店老板烤了些黑面包
and she said she never had better.
她说她没吃过更好的
Told Thoros she's keeping me as a payment
她告诉索罗斯 她要留下我
for all the free meals she's given him.
抵她提供的食物的账
Anyway, it's not me the Brotherhood wants.
反正兄弟会想要的也不是我
My brother ain't no king.
我哥哥不是国王
I'm not a Stark of Winterhell.
我不是冥冬城的史塔克
Winterfell.
临冬城
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定 确定
Well, I made you something.
这是给你做的
What is it?
这是什么
It's a wolf.
一只狼
Yes, it is.
对 是狼
That's the tail?
这是尾巴
Yeah.

Well, be safe.
保重
Yeah, you, too.
你也一样
Don't get stabbed.
别被捅了
You don't...
你别...
burn your fingers.
烫了手
Goodbye, Hot Pie.
再见 热派
Goodbye, Arry.
再见 阿利
Up you go, little lady.
来吧 小淑女
Hey, Hot Pie.
热派
It's really good.
真的很好吃
A person could almost be forgiven
此情此景会让人忘掉
for forgetting we're at war.
我们还身处战争之中
It often comforts me to think that even in war's darkest days,
即便是在战争最黑暗的日子里
in most places in the world
世上大多数地方依然风平浪静
absolutely nothing is happening.
这个想法总能令我倍感欣慰
I've missed you, Uncle.
我很想念你 叔叔
Father missed you, too,
父亲也很想你
from the day you left.
自打你离开那天起
Maybe he never said it in so many words...
或许他没有说出口...
Maybe?
或许
Your father was a stubborn old ox.
你父亲是一头顽固的老牛
I was surprised when he died.
他死了我很惊讶
Didn't think death had the patience.
还以为死亡也没耐心召唤他
I'm glad you were with him.
有你陪着他我很欣慰
I wish to the gods I had been.
我祈祷自己能守在他身边
Did you make peace in the end?
你们最终和解了吗
After years of fighting,
斗了三十年
I don't think he remembered what started it.
我想他都不记得起因了
He asked me to stop calling myself Blackfish.
他让我不要再自称"黑鱼"
He said it was an old joke
他说那只是以前开的玩笑
and it was never funny to begin with.
即便在当初也并不好笑
I told him people had been calling me Blackfish
我告诉他人们叫我"黑鱼"太久
for so long, they don't remember my real name.
早就忘了我的真名
Every time he would leave for the capital
每次他去都城
or fight in a campaign,
或者参加比武大会
I'd see him off.
我都会去送他
Wait for me, little Cat," He'd say.
"等着我 小凯特" 他会这样说"
Wait for me
"等着我"
and I'll come back to you."
我会回来的"
And I would sit at this window
然后每天日出之后
every day when the sun came up, waiting.
我都坐在这个窗口 等他
I wonder
我想知道
how many times did Bran or Rickon
布兰和瑞肯有多少次
stare across the moors of Winterfell
凝望着临冬城外的荒野
waiting for me to return.
等我回家
I will never see them again.
我再也见不到他们了
You mustn't think it.
你不能这样想
We don't know the truth.
我们还不知道真相
They could be in hiding.
他们可能是躲起来了
Robb believes they're alive.
罗柏相信他们还活着
And he must go on believing.
他必须这样相信下去
He's got to remain strong if he's to prevail.
要取得胜利 他必须坚强
And you must remain strong for him.
你也要为他坚强起来
You're Robb Stark's wife.
你是罗柏·史塔克的老婆
Hold still.
别动
Is it true what they say about him?
关于他的传说都是真的吗
I don't know. What do they say about him?
不知道 传说他怎么了
That he can turn into a wolf at night.
说他晚上会变成狼
True.

And he eats the flesh of his enemies.
他还吃敌人的肉
True.
不假
You're a Lannister, aren't you?
你是兰尼斯特家的吧
Martyn Lannister.
马丁·兰尼斯特
Martyn Lannister.
马丁·兰尼斯特
You've nothing to fear.
你无需害怕
My husband doesn't eat children.
我丈夫不吃孩子
Unless it's a full moon.
除非是月圆之夜
It's not a full moon tonight, is it?
今晚不是满月吧
See?
你看
Nothing to fear.
不怕
Always the artists.
又玩艺术
It's only horses.
只有马
No men.
没人
You said there was dead crows.
你说有死乌鸦
There was.
之前有
How many men were here?
这里有多少人
About .
约三百人
And you know what those men are now?
你知道他们变成了什么吗
We're all the same to them meat for their army.
在它们眼里 我们都是可以吞食的血肉
Do you think anyone got away?
你觉得有人逃出去了吗
It's not impossible.
有可能
You don't go far betting against Mormont.
莫尔蒙这老家伙不见得会死
But dead or alive,
可无论是死是活
he took a big gamble coming north.
这次北进都是一次豪赌
And he lost.
他输了
His best fighting men are dead.
他最好的战士全死了
And whether he's Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
不管他是守夜人军团总司令
or a blueeyed corpse,
还是蓝眼尸鬼
he's a long way from home.
他已踏上不归路
Tormund.
托蒙德
Climb the Wall.
爬长城
Take Orell and good men.
带上欧瑞尔和二十个好手
And take this one.
带上他
He knows Castle Black's defenses better than any of us.
他比我们都熟悉黑城堡的防御部署
And if he's useful, good. If not...
如果他配合 很好 如果不配合...
throw him off the Wall.
把他扔下长城
See if crows can fly.
看看乌鸦会不会飞
We're finally going to war, old friend?
终于要打仗了 老朋友
Hide near Castle Black.
躲在黑城堡附近
When I give the signal, hit them in the night.
我一放信号 就发动夜袭
They've got a big old wall to hide behind,
虽说他们有高大的古城墙藏身
but it only guards one side.
但也只能防住一边
We'll meet again. Aye.
再会 好
If you do your job. Ah.
只要你能完成任务 那是
How will we see your signal?
信号怎么看
Send your eagle above the Wall every night.
每晚派那只鹰到长城上盘旋
When it's time,
时机一到
I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen.
我将燃起北境世所未见的大火
Ghost?
白灵
What have we here? Frozen crows?
这都是谁啊 冻僵的乌鸦吗
We've come a long way.
我们走了很长的路smaller flock than you went north with.
人比北进的时候少了
We can talk inside.
我们可以进去谈
Oh, can we?
可以吗
They need some water.
她们需要水
Tether it and I'll be inside.
拴紧了 我这就进来
Keep your eyes where they belong.
管好你的眼睛
They're not for you.
她们不归你看
Bet you feed that pig better than you feed us.
我敢打赌 你家的猪吃的都比我们好
Aye, pig's got value to me.
那是 猪对我有用
You should all be kissing my feet for letting you in.
我好心收留 你们应该感激涕零才对
I'd have turned you all away if I wasn't a godly man.
要不是我敬神 早赶你们走了
You are a godly man?
你还敬神
I am. I got no fear of what's out there.
是的 我可不怕外面的东西
When the white cold comes,
当白色寒神到来
your swords and cloaks and bloody fires won't help you.
你们的剑 斗篷和该死的火都是徒劳
The only ones left will be those who are right with the gods.
只有虔心敬神的人才能幸存
The real gods.
真神
Go tell her she can bite down on a rag
告诉她 不想吃我的拳头
or she can bite down on my fist.
就咬块布在嘴里
Women.
女人啊
That sow right there gave birth to a litter of eight.
那头母猪生了八只崽
Barely a grunt.
声儿都不吭
And she's almost as fat as this one here.
跟这小子差不多肥呢
Now why don't you dine on him?
你们怎么不吃他
Carve off what you need as you go.
路上吃哪块就割哪块
Well, look at him. He's a walking feast.
瞧瞧他 能走路的大餐
Here we are.
好了
Sharpen these for me, would ya?
帮我磨利 好吗
I see the head. Push.
我看到头了 用力
That's it.

You're nearly there.
就快好了
One more push should do it.
再用力一下就好
What is it? What is it?
是男是女 是男是女
Keep quiet.
别出声
If you can't ride, we don't stand a chance.
如果你骑不了马 我们就完了
I can ride.
我能骑
You're sure?
你确定吗
Ride east. Follow the rising sun.
向东骑 跟着旭日走
Your sister's waiting for you.
你姐姐在等你
I'll make you a Lord of the Iron Islands for this.
我会让你在铁群岛做领主
We're not in the Iron Islands.
这里不是铁群岛
Go. Come on.
快走 驾
Come on. Come on.
驾 驾
Come on. Come on.
驾 驾
Come on back.
回来
You refuse to tell me where you're going?
你不愿意告诉我去向吗
I don't know yet. The fires will show me.
我也不知道 火焰会指引我
How long will you be gone? I don't know.
离开多久 不知道
You're abandoning me.
你要弃我而去
I will never abandon you.
我永远不会弃您而去
You are the Son of Fire.
您是圣焰之子
I am sworn to serve you. Then serve me.
我发誓效忠您 那就好好效忠
When I return, you will understand.
我回来时 您自然就明白了
My enemies think they've destroyed me.
我的仇敌认为他们击垮了我
They're laughing at me
他们取笑我
the way Renly laughed at me.
像蓝礼一样取笑我
I want Joffrey dead.
我要乔佛里死
I want Robb Stark dead.
我要罗柏·史塔克死
Make me another son.
再给我生个阴影之子
I cannot.
不行
Why?
为什么
You don't have the strength. It would kill you.
您的力量不够 这会要了您的命
I'm not so easily killed. Men have been trying for years.
很多人都想要我的命 但我没那么容易死
I want you.
我要你
Your fires burn low, my king.
您的火焰很微弱 陛下
There is another way. A better way.
还有别的方法 更好的方法
You told me your magic requires a king's blood.
你说过那魔法需要国王之血
Yes. I'm the one true king.
是 而我是唯一的真王
You are.
没错
But there are others with your blood in their veins.
但还有人体内流淌着您的血液
You will sit on the Iron Throne,
您定能坐上铁王座
but first there must be sacrifices.
但必须先做出牺牲
The Lord of Light demands it.
这是光之王的旨意
The Walk of Punishment is a warning, Your Grace.
刑罚之道意在警告 陛下
To whom?
警告谁
To any slave who contemplates doing whatever these slaves did.
任何企图犯下同样罪行的奴隶
Give me your water.
水给我
Khaleesi, this man has been sentenced to death.
卡丽熙 这个人已被判死刑
Here, drink.
喝吧
Leave this place, Your Grace.
离开这里吧 陛下
Leave tonight, I beg you.
请您今晚就走
And what is she to do for soldiers?
那她到哪儿去找士兵呢
We can find sellswords in Pentos and Myr.
我们可以到潘托斯和密尔找佣兵
Is it "We" Already, Ser Barristan?
这就说"我们"了 巴利斯坦爵士
If you want to sit on the throne your ancestors built,
如果您希望坐上先王的王座
you must win it.
就要去争取过来
That will mean blood on your hands before the thing is done.
这意味着一切结束前 您的双手要沾满鲜血
The blood of my enemies, not the blood of innocents.
那也是敌人的血 不是无辜之人的血
How many wars have you fought in, Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士 你参加过几场战争
Three.
三场
Have you ever seen a war
可有哪场战争
where innocents didn't die by the thousands?
没死千百个无辜之人的
I was in King's Landing after the sack, Khaleesi.
卡丽熙 君临陷落后 我去了那里
You know what I saw? Butchery.
您知道我看到了什么吗 大屠杀
Babies, children, old men.
婴儿 孩童 老人
More women raped than you can count.
被糟蹋的女人不计其数
There's a beast in every man
男人的心里都有猛兽
and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
给他一把剑 兽♥性便蠢蠢欲发
But the Unsullied are not men.
但无垢者不是男人
They do not rape.
他们不会强♥暴女人
They do not put cities to the sword unless they're ordered to do so.
他们不会屠城 除非主人下令
If you buy them,
如果您买下他们
the only men they'll kill are those you want dead.
只有您想杀的人 他们才会杀
Do you disagree, Ser Barristan?
你不同意吗 巴利斯坦爵士
When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident,
您的兄长雷加率军在三叉戟河作战时
men died for him because they believed in him,
将士为他而死 是出于对他的信仰
because they loved him,
和爱戴
not because they'd been bought at a slaver's auction.
而不是因为他们是买来的奴隶
I fought beside the last dragon on that day, Your Grace.
那天我与最后的真龙传人并肩作战 陛下
I bled beside him.
我在他身边浴血奋战
Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly,
雷加战斗得英勇 雷加战斗得高贵
and Rhaegar died.
可雷加战死了
Did you know him well, Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士 你了解他吗
I did, Your Grace. Finest man I ever met.
了解 陛下 他是我见过最杰出的人物
I wish I had known him.
真希望我认识他
But he was not the last dragon.
但他不是最后的真龙传人
All? Did this one's ears mishear, Your Grace?
全买下 陛下 小人没听错吧
They did not. I want to buy them all.
你没听错 我要把他们全买下
她想把他们全买下
她买不起
这小婊♥子以为搔首弄姿几下
要什么我们都会给
There are , Unsullied in Astapor.
阿斯塔波有八千无垢者
Is this what you mean by all?
您说的全部是这个意思吗
Yes. ,.
没错 八千
And the ones still in training as well.
还有仍在训练中的
他们如果在战场上表现不佳
必定损害我们的名声
Master Greizhen says they cannot sell halftrained boys.
格拉兹旦主人说不能出♥售未完成训练的男孩
If they fail on the battlefield,
如果将来他们在战场上表现不佳
they will bring shame upon all of Astapor.
会损害我们阿斯塔波的名声
I will have them all or take none.
如果不能全要 那便一个也不要
Many will fall in battle.
战斗总会有伤亡
I'll need the boys to pick up the swords they drop.
我要那些男孩替补参战
这小婊♥子出不起钱
Master Kraznys says you cannot afford this.
克拉兹尼主人说您负担不起
她的船最多只够买一百个无垢者
Your ship will buy you Unsullied.
您的船能买一百个无垢者
这还是因为我喜欢她屁♥股玲珑有料
Because Master Kraznys is generous.
因为克拉兹尼主人慷慨大方
剩下的还能买十个
The gold you have left is worth .
您余下的黄金能买十个
我给她二十个 省得她这么可怜兮兮
But good Master Kraznys will give you .
但克拉兹尼善主愿意给您二十个
她那些多斯拉克人臭烘烘的
The Dothraki you have with you
您手下的多斯拉克人
用来喂猪或许还成
The Dothraki you have are not worth what they cost to feed,
光是喂养多斯拉克人就亏了本
但我愿意给三个
but Master Kraznys will give you three Unsullied
但克拉兹尼主人愿意出三个无垢者
for all of them.
换他们所有人
你给我问问这位乞丐女王
Master Kraznys asks how you propose to pay
克拉兹尼主人问您要怎样
她拿什么买余下的七千八百七十七人
for the remaining , Unsullied.
买余下的七千八百七十七个无垢者
I have dragons. I'll give you one.
我有龙 我给你们一只
You will win the throne with dragons, not slaves, Your Grace.
您夺回王位需要龙 而不是奴隶 陛下
Khaleesi, please.
卡丽熙 请三思
Three dragons.
我要三只
One. Two.
一只 两只
One.
一只
They want the biggest one.
他们要最大的那只
Done. Done.
成交 成交
I'll take you as well, now.
我也要你 现在就要
You'll be Master Kraznys' gift to me.
就算是克拉兹尼给我的礼物
A token of a bargain well struck.
象征交易顺利达成
她要求您把我作为礼物送给她
她说现在就要
Khaleesi, a dragon is worth more than any army.
卡丽熙 一只龙比千军万马都有用
Aegon Targaryen proved that.
伊耿·坦格利安证明过这一点
You're both here to advise me.
你二人都可以向我谏言
I value your advice,
我也看重你们的谏言
but if you ever question me in front of strangers again,
但如果你们再在陌生人面前质疑我的决定
you'll be advising someone else.
你们还是另寻高就吧
Is that understood?
明白吗
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗
This one's name is Missandei, Your Grace.
陛下 小人名叫弥桑黛
Do you have a family?
有家人吗
A mother and a father you'd return to if you had the choice?
如果有机会 还有父母可见吗
No, Your Grace. No family living.
没有 陛下 家人都不在了
You belong to me now. It is your duty to tell me the truth.
你现在属于我了 要对我说实话
Yes, Your Grace. Lying is a great offense.
遵命 陛下 说谎是大不敬
Many of those on the Walk of Punishment were taken there for less.
刑罚之道上的很多奴隶还没有犯下如此重罪
I offered water to one of the slaves
刑罚之道上有个垂死的奴隶
dying on the Walk of Punishment.
我给他水喝的时候
Do you know what he said to me? "Let me die."
你知道他跟我说什么吗 "让我死吧"
There are no masters in the grave, Your Grace.
陛下 坟墓里没有主人
Is it true what Master Kraznys told me
克拉兹尼大人告诉我的
about the Unsullied? About their obedience?
无垢者的事是真的吗 绝对服从命令
All questions have been taken from them.
他们的内心被剥夺了一切疑虑
They obey, that is all.
他们只知道服从 别无其他
Once they are yours, they are yours.
一旦他们属于您 就只听您的命令
They will fall on their swords if you command it.
只要您下令 他们可以毫不犹豫地自刎
And what about you? You know that I'm taking you to war.
那你呢 你知道我带你是去打仗的
You may go hungry. You may fall sick.
你可能挨饿 生病
You may be killed.
甚至被杀
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Yes, all men must die.
没错 男人必有一死
But we are not men.
但我们不是男人
A surprising place to keep the royal ledgers.
没想到王室账簿保存在这种地方
I'm surprised you're surprised.
没想到你竟然没想到
This is the safest place in the city.
这是城里最安全的地方
Not for bastards.
对私生子可不是
That's all of them, my lord.
就这么多了 大人
Thank you, my dear. Pod.
谢谢 亲爱的 波德
Pod. Take them outside.
波德 都搬出去
I'll be there in a moment. Yes, my lord.
我一会儿就来 是 大人
I hear you owe that boy a significant debt.
我听说你欠了那孩子一大笔
Only my life.
我的小命而已
Not all that significant, I'm afraid.
恐怕还算不上多大
You should have him knighted.
你应该封他为骑士
If only the Master of Coin had such power.
财政大臣要有这样的权力倒好了
If only.
也是
I owe you a significant debt.
我还欠你一大笔债呢
Our redheaded friend.
我们那位红发朋友
You secured her release when the queen detained her.
多亏了你 太后才把她放了
Oh, that.
那事啊
Of course. A simple misunderstanding.
确实 一个小误会罢了
Apparently, Her Grace believed
很明显 太后陛下觉得
that you two had some sort of special relationship.
你们的关系非比寻常
We don't. I did fuck her once.
我们没关系 我上过她一次
I know. But we don't.
我知道 但没什么关系
I know.
我知道
But how would the queen get that idea?
但太后为什么那样想
Why don't you ask her?
你怎么不去问她
Any advice for me on my new position?
对我的新职位有什么建议吗
Keep a low profile.
凡事要矮人一头
If I had a gold dragon for every time I heard that joke,
如果这笑话听一次就能得一枚金龙
I'd be richer than you are.
我会比你还富有
Well, you are richer than I am.
你确实比我富有
Good point.
有道理
They're only numbers. Numbers on paper.
钱只是数字 纸上的数字
Once you understand that, it's easy to make them behave.
只要理解了这一点 钱就不再是问题
Trivial even.
甚至微不足道
You want a real challenge?
想要真正的挑战
Try whores.
试试妓♥女吧
I've tried quite a few.
我试过不少了
Well, lots of work to do.
还有很多事要忙
Enjoy the Eyrie.
祝你在鹰巢城玩得愉快
Come on, I'm here later.
来吧 我这就来
Come on.
来吧
Tonight, then.
今晚
Looks like dull reading.
又是些无聊的书
You think all reading is dull reading.
在你看来什么书都无聊
It's an opinion I share with some of the finest men I know.
这可是我跟某些杰出人物的共识
The secret history of the seven Kingdoms is written in these pages.
七国最隐秘的历史就藏在这些书页里
Unless Lord Twatbeard made up a bunch of numbers
除非那位娘炮大人编了一堆数字
to hide what he's really up to.
隐瞒了真实情况
Unless he made it all up, yes.
对 除非这些全是他编的
Podrick, do keep up. Yes, my lord.
波德瑞克 跟上 是 大人
Podrick. Yes, my lord?
波德瑞克 在 大人
After a long consultation with my colleague Ser Bronn,
在与波隆爵士商议许久之后
I finally found a suitable reward
我终于找到了
for the services you've provided over and above
对你的勤勉工作非常合适
what might be considered reasonable.
也算是很公道的奖赏
Tell me, Pod,
告诉我 波德
have you ever been with a woman?
你睡过女人吗
No, my lord. Wonderful.
没有 大人 很好
Genna specializes in firsttimers.
吉娜专攻处♥男
She's not bad with secondtimers, either.
对付老手也不赖
Uh, my lord...
大人...
A fair enough repayment for putting your spear
要不是你往那家伙脸上戳了一枪
through my wouldbe killer's face, wouldn't you say?
我就挂了 这样报答你很是公道 不是吗
Now, as it happens,
正好呢
Marei...
玛丽
is quite the spear handler herself.
玩起枪来也是一等一的好手
She's here to thank you for staying by my side
她是来感谢你在战火纷飞之时
as the battle raged all around me.
不离不弃地守在我身边
He's handsome.
他很英俊
You didn't tell me he was handsome.
你没告诉我他有这么英俊
Kayla is famous from here to Volantis
凯拉的名声在某个圈子里很响
in certain circles.
从这儿传到瓦兰提斯
One of four women in the world
全世界只有四个女人
who can perform a proper Meereenese Knot.
能表演正宗的弥林结 她就是其中之一
My lord, I don't even...
大人 我都不...
She's here to thank you
她是来感谢你
for being a thoroughly respectful fellow
次次不忘尊称我为"大人"
who's never once failed to address me as "My lord."
是我忠诚到骨子里的好小子
Be back in time for my supper.
按时回来伺候晚餐
Pace yourself, lad.
悠着点儿 小子
For years I've heard that Littlefinger is a magician.
这么多年来 我常听人说小指头是魔术师
Whenever the crown needs money, he rubs his hands together
无论国王什么时候要钱 他打个响指
and, poof, mountains of gold.
嘭 金山就变出来了
Let me guess. He's not a magician.
我猜猜 他不是魔术师
No.
确实不是
He's stealing it? Worse, he's borrowing it.
钱是偷的吗 更糟 是借的
What's wrong with that?
那又怎么了
We can't afford to pay it back, that's what's wrong with it.
问题在于 我们还不起
The crown owes millions to my father.
国王欠了我父亲几百万
Seeing as it's his grandson's ass on the throne,
既然他外孙坐上了王位
I imagine he'll forgive that debt.
估计他就一笔勾销了
Forgive a debt, my father?
一笔勾销 我父亲
For a man of the world, you're strangely naive.
你这么世故的人 居然说出如此幼稚的话
I've never borrowed money before.
我从来没借过钱
I'm not clear on the rules.
不太懂规矩
Well...
听着
The basic principle is
最基本的原则是
I lend you money,
我借给你钱
and after an agreed upon period of time,
到了我们约定的期限
you return it with interest.
你连本带息地还给我
And what if I don't?
如果我不还呢
Well, you have to.
你必须还
But what if I don't?
但我就是不还呢
This is why I don't lend you money.
所以我不借钱给你
Anyway, it's not my father I'm worried about.
不管了 我担心的也不是我父亲
It's the Iron Bank of Braavos.
布拉佛斯的铁金库才是问题
We owe them tens of millions.
我们欠他们几千万
If we fail to repay these loans, the bank will fund our enemies.
如果还不了钱 金库就会资助我们的敌人
One way or another, they always get their gold back.
无论如何 他们总能把金子收回去
Ah, the return of the conquering hero.
大英雄凯旋了
Does he have a little jaunt in his step?
他走路好像有点儿蹦蹦跳跳的
The lad's practically skipping.
这小子基本是蹦过来的
You were gone a long time.
你去了挺久的
I trust you got your money's worth.
想必你的钱花得挺值的吧
Or should I say my money's worth?
或者该说是我的钱花得值
Oh, it was a gift, Podrick.
这是礼物 波德瑞克
This is more than I give you in a year.
比我一整年给你的钱都多
He's a squire. You don't pay him.
他是侍从 你不付他钱
Oh, then it's much more than I give you in a year.
那就是比我一整年给你的钱多多了
They wouldn't take it, my lord.
她们不要钱 大人
Maybe they're trying to curry some favor
也许她们想送个人情
with the new Master of Coin.
给新上任的财政大臣
Have you ever known a whore to turn down gold?
你见过妓♥女不要金子吗
They were happy enough to take it when I gave it to them.
我给钱的时候 她们开心得不得了
What did you tell them?
你对她们说了啥
I didn't tell them anything.
我什么都没说
What did you do to them? Lots of things.
你做了啥 很多事情
And they seemed to like these things?
她们看样子满足吗
Yes, my lord.
是的 大人
Of course they seemed to like it.
她们看样子当然满足
They're paid to seem to like it.
她们收了钱就要做出满足的样子
Only they weren't paid.
但她们没收钱
What are you saying? These ladies enjoyed him so much,
你啥意思 莫非那些姑娘喜欢他
they gave him the time for free? 免♥费为他服务
Is that what you're telling us?
你就是这意思吗
Sit down, Podrick.
坐下 波德瑞克
We're going to need details.
我们要听细节
Copious details.
一丝不漏
Come on! Come on!
驾 驾
Come on!

Come on.

You know how we deal with runaways here, do you?
你知道我们怎么对付逃跑的人吗
Take off his pants.
脱掉他的裤子
No! No!

No, no, no!
不 不要
I'm gonna fuck you into the dirt.
老子把你干到土里去
No, please! No, no, no!
不要 求你了 不
No, don't!
别这样
No, please!
不 求你了
No! No!
不 不
You little bastard.
你个小野种
Come, my lord.
起来 大人
You're a long way from home and winter is coming.
回家的路还远着呢 而且凛冬将至
I'll take the big bitch first.
我先上大个儿婊♥子
When she's good and wet, you lot can finish her off.
等她湿滑可人了 你们再办了她
My lord, I am Brienne of Tarth.
大人 我是塔斯的布蕾妮
Lady Catelyn Stark commanded me
凯特琳·史塔克夫人命我
to deliver Ser Jaime to King's Landing.
把詹姆爵士送回君临
Catelyn Stark's a treasonous cunt.
凯特琳·史塔克那婊♥子是叛徒
Orders were to take the Kingslayer alive.
我的任务是活捉弑君者
Nobody said shit about you.
没人说拿你怎样
You're only making it worse.
你这是自讨苦吃
Take her over there where it's dark.
带她去那边的暗处
I'd like a little privacy.
我喜欢隐秘点儿
Come on!
过来
You know who she is, don't you?
你不会不知道她是谁吧
A big dumb bitch from who cares where.
懒得管她是哪儿来的臭婊♥子
Never been with a woman that big.
还没玩过这么大个子的女人
She's Brienne of Tarth.
她是塔斯的布蕾妮
Her father is Lord Selwyn Tarth.
她父亲是塞尔温·塔斯伯爵
Heard of Tarth?
听说过塔斯吗
I'm gonna cut your throat!
再动我割了你的喉咙
They call it the Sapphire Isle. Do you know why?
人称蓝宝石之岛 知道为什么吗
Every sapphire in Westeros was mined on Tarth.
维斯特洛所有的蓝宝石都产自塔斯
Sapphires are gemstones.
蓝宝石是很值钱的石头
The blue ones. I know what they are.
蓝色的石头 我知道蓝宝石是啥
Lord Selwyn would pay his daughter's weight
塞尔温伯爵肯定愿意拿他女儿那么重的蓝宝石
in sapphires if she's returned to him.
赎回他的女儿
But only if she's alive,
不过要活的
her honor unbesmirched.
还要白璧无瑕
Bring her back here.
把她带回来
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
Get up. Come on.
起来 快
Come on, on your feet.
快点 站起来
Unbesmirched.
白璧无瑕
Not defiled.
身子没脏
Fancy word for a fancy man.
体面人整的词儿都这么漂亮
I hated to read as a child,
我小时候不喜欢读书
but my father forced me to study the books every morning
可我父亲逼我天天早起读书
before I could practice with sword or horse.
然后才能骑马练剑
Two hours every day holed up in the maester's chambers.
每天在学士的房间里关两个小时
I learned a lot of fancy words.
所以学了不少漂亮词儿
I bet you did.
我看也是
Your father,
你的父亲
he'd pay your weight in gold to get you back?
愿意拿你这么重的金子赎你回去吗
You'll be a rich man till the end of your days.
保管你一辈子不愁钱花
And your sons will be rich men
你的子子孙孙
and their sons after them.
都富到没边
Lands, titles
土地 爵位
you'll have them all.
什么都有
The North can't win this war.
北方佬赢不了这场战争
You're a smart man. You understand that.
你是个聪明人 你懂
We have the numbers. We have the gold.
我们要人有人 要金子有金子
Aye, you have both.
是 你们都有
Fighting bravely for a losing cause
明知道输还要玩命地打
is admirable.
精神可嘉
Fighting for a winning cause
但是给能打赢的一边卖命
is far more rewarding.
那是好处多多
Hard to argue with that.
这话一点儿不假
Now that we're speaking together man to man,
那我就坦率地说几句
I wonder if you need to keep me chained to this tree.
你看没必要把我拴在树上吧
I'm not asking to be freed from my constraints,
我倒不是要你给我松绑
but if I could sleep lying down,
不过要是能让我躺下睡觉
my back would thank you for it.
我的老背就谢谢你了
I'm not as young and resilient as I was once.
毕竟过了有劲折腾的年纪
None of us are.
我们都一样
Unchain Ser Jaime from the tree.
把詹姆爵士从树上解下来
Come on, men.
来 伙计
Suppose you'll be wanting something to eat.
我估摸着你想吃点东西了吧
I'm famished, actually.
我确实饿坏了
I think we've got a spare partridge on the fire.
我们应该还剩了些烤鹌鹑
Well, I do like partridge.
我就喜欢鹌鹑
Bring the bird over here and the carving knife.
把那鸟儿和切肉刀拿过来
Will this work as a table, my lord?
这东西做餐桌可以吗 大人
Oh, yes. Yes, this will do nic
行 这个很适合...
On the stump.
踩住他
You think you're the smartest man there is.
你以为这儿数你最聪明
That everyone alive has to bow and scrape
只要是活人都得朝你卑躬屈膝
and lick your boots.
舔你的靴子
My father And if you get in any trouble,
我父亲... 不管遇到什么麻烦
all you've got to do is say "My father"
只消说一句"我父亲"
and that's it, all your troubles are gone.
就行了 什么麻烦都能搞定
Don't. Have you got something to say?
别 你还有什么说的
Careful. You don't want to say the wrong thing.
当心点 说错了话后果很严重的
You're nothing without your daddy,
你离了老爹就一废物
and your daddy ain't here.
你爹正好不在这儿
Never forget that.
千万别忘
Here, this should help you remember.
来 我帮你记清楚了
an}狗熊和美少女The Bear and the Maiden Fair
A bear there was, a bear, a bear!
这只狗熊 狗熊 狗熊
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
Three boys, a goat, and a dancing bear!
男孩 山羊 跳舞的熊
They danced and spun all the way to the Fair!
边跳边转 慢慢走向美人
How sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
噢 她好甜 纯洁 美容
The maid with honey in her hair!
蜂蜜在少女发丛
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟随夏日里的气涌
The maid with honey in her hair!
蜂蜜在少女发丛
From there to here. From here to there!
这头 那弄
All black and brown, and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟随夏日里的气涌
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
Oh, I'm a maid, and I'm pure and fair!
噢 我是女孩 纯洁而美容
I'll never dance with a hairy bear!
跳舞不跟毛狗熊
I called for a knight, but you're a bear!
我呼唤骑士 可你是狗熊
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
From there to here. From here to there!
这头 那弄
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟随夏日里的气涌
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载