权力的游戏   第三季 第七集

Game of Thrones  S03E07

2019年7月28日 06:09 推荐到豆瓣

险难重重


How far are we?
还要走多远
About a week, I think.
大概还要一周吧
You think? You don't know?
大概 你不知道吗
When we went to Castle Black, we took the kingsroad.
我们去黑城堡都走国王大道
You and your roads.
你们走大道
Is that how you lot do your fighting?
你们就这么打仗吗
You march down the road banging drums and waving banners?
一边沿着大道冲锋 一边敲鼓摇旗子
Most of the time, yes.
大多数时候 是的
How do the men holding the banners fight?
举旗子的人怎么打呢
They don't, really.
他们其实不打
It's a great honor to carry your house sigil.
执掌家族旗帜是莫大的荣誉
And the drummers is that a great honor, too?
打鼓的呢 也是莫大的荣誉吗
Usually it's the young boys banging the drums.
通常由小孩子敲鼓
So what good are they?
有什么用
They help the men march. How?
帮助部队行军 怎么帮
Well, it's it's the rhythm.
这么说吧 就是节奏
Oh, you mean right foot, left foot,
你是说 右脚 左脚
right foot, left foot, right foot?
右脚 左脚 右脚
You need help remembering that?
听鼓声才能记得吗
When Mance gives the signal and we hit Castle Black,
等曼斯一发信号 我们就攻打黑城堡
we won't be banging on drums to let them know we're coming.
我们不会打鼓 让他们知道我们来了
No.
那是
No, you're just gonna light the biggest fire
你们只是燃起北境世所未见的大火
the North has ever seen to let them know you're coming.
让他们知道你们来了
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
She's right, you don't.
她说得对 你不懂
I know you cut me loose on the Wall.
我知道爬墙时你割断了我的绳子
Cut her loose, too.
也割了她的
Do you see her sulking about it?
你瞧见她生气了吗
That's because she understands the way things are.
那是因为她知道我们做事的路子
And are you gonna share it with me?
那你愿意指点我吗
The deep wisdom you found inside the head of a bird?
你从鸟的脑子里发现的高深智慧
People work together when it suits them.
合适 咱就共事
They're loyal when it suits them.
合适 咱就忠于对方
They love each other when it suits them.
合适 咱就相亲相爱
And they kill each other when it suits them.
合适 咱就自相残杀
She knows that, you don't.
她懂 你不懂
Which is why you'll never hold onto her.
所以她不可能永远属于你
That rain will cost us another day.
大雨又会耽误我们一天
Frey will wait. He knows we're coming.
佛雷会等的 他知道我们在路上
Lord Walder is prickly by nature.
瓦德大人生性易怒
Prickly? That what you call it?
易怒 你还真客气
Might be the least pleasant man I've ever met.
他可能是我见过的最讨厌的人
Yes, and that is why I've seen wet shits
是的 所以... 稀屎也比
I liked better than Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷讨人喜欢
Apologies, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
Spent too many years around lancers and pikemen.
我常年跟枪兵和矛兵厮混
I've spent the last two years nursing wounded men,
我这两年日日照顾伤者
watching them bleed and die.
亲眼见他们流血死去
I'm not afraid of wet shits.
我不怕稀屎
Lord Frey will take this delay as a slight.
佛雷大人会把我们的延误当作怠慢
He can take it as he likes.
随他怎么想
He's getting the wedding he wanted.
他想要的婚事都有了
He's getting a wedding.
婚事是有了
It was a king he wanted.
但他先前要的是国王
Edmure is the best match a Frey has had
艾德慕是佛雷家族史上
in the history of their house.
最好的女婿了
We should all get some sleep.
大家都去休息吧
If you don't put some clothes on,
你要是不♥穿件衣服
I can't promise I won't attack you again.
我可不敢保证不会再次进攻你
Attack. Attack.
进攻 进攻
Who are you writing?
给谁写信呢
My mother.
我母亲
Gaaa Is that Valyrian? Gaaa.
瓦雷利亚语吗
GaaaGaaa?
Say hello for me.
代我问她好
RytsasRytsas.
Ritsas"Ritsas."
That was close enough.
学得不错
Does she know her daughter's a queen?
她知道自己女儿当王后了吗
Not yet.
还没有
That will be a surprise, I expect.
我想她会大吃一惊
Many surprises for her.
对她来说何止一惊
How am I supposed to sit here planning a war
你光着身子趴在那边
when you're over there looking like that?
我怎么静得下心思考战略呢
Will you come with me one day to Volantis?
你会跟我去瓦兰提斯吗
When all this is over?
等一切结束之后
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
I know she'd love to meet you.
她会很高兴见到你
And her grandchild.
和她的外孙
What, now?
什么
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Are you angry with me?
你生我的气吗
Angry?
生气
You're my queen.
你是我的王后
And I have your little prince or princess inside me.
我怀着你的小王子或小公主
Maybe one of each.
也许都有
Don't get greedy.
别太贪心
Can you leave the war for one night?
能把战事丢开一晚上吗
I love you.
我爱你
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
I love you.
我爱你
Most men fuck like dogs.
多数人就跟狗一样交配
No grace, no skill.
不优雅 没技巧
A few dozen thrusts and done.
有些人插♥进去就完事
You need to be patient. Give her time.
要耐心 慢慢来
Your cock shouldn't go near her
你的老二先别碰她
till she's slick as a baby seal.
等她滑得像只小海豹
And then you go inside,
然后再进去
but slowly.
要慢慢的
Don't jam it in like you're spearing a pig.
别像拿长矛戳肥猪那么猛
Come on!
出发
Hey, come on.
出发
You think he loves you, is that it?
你以为他爱你 是吗
What did he tell you? He's gonna make you his lady
他对你说了什么 要娶你做他的夫人
and live with you in some castle?
带你住进城堡吗
No, he didn't tell me anything.
没 他什么都没说
He barely talks.
他很少说话
I've seen you two whispering in the night,
我见过你俩晚上说悄悄话
giggling like a pair of girls.
像俩姑娘一样傻笑
What, you're jealous?
怎么 你嫉妒了吗
Of course I'm jealous.
我当然嫉妒
You should be with one of your own.
你应该找同类
And you're one of my own?
你就是我的同类了
I've never heard a kind word from your mouth.
从来没听你嘴里吐出半句好话
You would if you were mine.
如果你是我的 就会听到了
I'd tell you that you're beautiful
我会告诉你 你很美
and fierce and wild.
热烈 狂野
I'd be good to you.
我会对你好
You love him?
你爱他
Cause he's pretty? Is that it?
因为他长相漂亮 是吗'
You like his pretty hair and his pretty eyes?
你喜欢他一头顺毛 眼珠好看
You think pretty is gonna make you happy? Don't touch me.
你以为光凭好看能让你幸福吗 别碰我
You won't love him so much when you find out what he really is.
等你发现他的真面目 就不会这么爱他了
Growing up at Winterfell, all I ever wanted was to escape,
从小长在临冬城 我总是想逃
to come here to the capital.
逃到都城这里
See the southern knights and their painted armor
看看南方的骑士 和他们彩绘的盔甲
and King's Landing after dark
看看入夜以后的君临
all the candles burning in all those windows.
万家灯火
I'm stupid.
我真蠢
A stupid little girl
蠢丫头
with stupid dreams who never learns.
满脑子愚蠢的梦想 记不住教训
Come on.
来吧
Come walk with me.
陪我走走
I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room.
我记得第一次看到你是在王座厅
I'd never seen anyone who looked so unhappy.
我从没见过有谁那样不开心
I want very much for you to be happy, Sansa,
我非常希望你能幸福快乐 珊莎
and so does my grandmother.
我祖母也一样
You would have been happy at Highgarden.
如果你能去高庭 会很幸福的
But women in our position
可是身份如你我这样的女子
must make the best of our circumstances.
必须学会最大限度利用现有条件
How do I make the best of my circumstances?
我怎么最大限度利用现有条件
I have to marry him.
我得嫁给他
Has Lord Tyrion mistreated you? No.
提利昂大人虐待过你吗 没有
Has he been kind to you?
他对你好吗
He's tried.
他试过
You don't want him, though.
可你还是不想要他
He's a Lannister.
他是个兰尼斯特
Far from the worst Lannister, wouldn't you say?
远不是最坏的那一个 不是吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Here I am complaining to you...
我还在这里对你抱怨
My son will be king.
我的儿子会当国王
Sons learn from their mothers.
养儿肖母
I plan to teach mine a great deal.
我会教他很多很多
And your son, if I'm not mistaken,
而你的儿子 如果我没想错
your son might be the Lord of Casterly Rock
可能会成为凯岩城公爵
and the North someday.
和北境守护
What?
怎么了
My son...
我和他...
with him.
的儿子
I'll have to
我还要...
we'll have to
我们还要...
If it's the pain you're worried about
如果你是怕疼...
I'm not afraid of the pain.
我不怕疼
Not after what Joffrey's done to me.
被乔佛里折磨之后再不怕了
What is it, then?
那你怕什么呢
He's rather goodlooking even with the scar.
就算有道疤 他也很好看
Especially with the scar.
尤其是有伤疤之后
He's a dwarf.
他是个侏儒
And Loras
而洛拉斯
Loras.
洛拉斯
Some women like tall men.
有些女人喜欢高个子
Some like short men.
有些女人喜欢矮个子
Some like hairy men. Some like bald men.
有些喜欢体毛茂盛 有些喜欢油光水滑
Gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men,
绅士 莽汉 丑汉子 美男子
pretty girls.
漂亮姑娘
Most women don't know what they like until they've tried it.
大部分女人尝试之后才知道自己喜欢什么
And, sadly, so many of us get to try so little
可悲的是 我们许多人在垂垂老矣之前
before we're old and gray.
并没有机会尝试
Tyrion may surprise you.
提利昂可能会令你吃惊的
From what I've heard, he's quite experienced.
据我所知 他极富经验
And that's a good thing?
那是好事吗
It can be.
可以是啊
We're very complicated, you know.
这事很复杂的
Pleasing us takes practice.
取悦我们需要练习
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些
Did your mother teach you?
是你母亲教你的吗
Yes, sweet girl. My mother taught me.
是啊 好姑娘 母亲教我的
She's a child.
她还是个孩子
She's a foot taller than you.
比你高一尺呢
A tall child.
高个的孩子
What's the youngest you've ever had?
你上过的最年轻的有多大
Not that young.
比她大
How much older?
大几岁
Older.
就是大
You're a lord, she's a lady.
你是老爷 她是小姐
And a beauty at that.
还是个美人
I don't see the problem.
我看没什么问题
Shae isn't going to like it.
雪伊不会喜欢的
Shae is a whore.
雪伊是个妓♥女
Are you gonna marry her? Eh?
你能娶她吗
How did marrying a whore work out for you the first time?
你头一次娶妓♥女进门是什么下场
I should never have told you about that.
我就不该告诉你那件事
You want Shae, keep her. Wed one and bed the other.
你想要雪伊就留着她好了 娶一个睡另一个
All you have to do is get a son in the Stark girl.
你只需要让那史塔克姑娘生个儿子
He'll be Lord of Winterfell one day.
他有一天会当上临冬城公爵
You can rule the North in his name.
你可以以他的名义统治北境
You'll have two women and a whole kingdom of your own.
你会独享两个女人 一个王国
Two women to despise me
两个鄙视我的女人
and a whole kingdom to join them.
一个憎恨我的王国
You waste time trying to get people to love you,
把时间浪费在博得爱戴上
you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
你会成为世上最受爱戴的死人
You want to fuck that Stark girl.
你想上那史塔克姑娘
You just don't want to admit it.
你只是不想承认
I don't pay you to put evil notions in my head.
我花钱雇你来不是给我灌输邪恶想法的
The ones already there don't need company.
我脑子里的已经够多了
You pay me to kill people who bother you.
你雇我来除掉招惹你的人
Evil notions come free.
邪恶的想法免♥费赠送
Your Grace.
陛下
Grandfather.
外祖父
You wanted to speak to me?
您有话跟我说
Yes.
是的
I'd like a report on the meetings of my small council.
我想要听听关于我的御前会议内容的报告
You're welcome to attend the meetings of your small council, Your Grace.
您的御前会议欢迎您的出席 陛下
Any or all of them.
您随时可以
I've been very busy.
我最近很忙
Many important matters require a king's attention.
身为国王 我日理万机
Of course.
当然
You've been holding the council meetings
您没在御前会议厅
in the Tower of the Hand instead of the small council chamber.
开御前会议 而是改到了首相塔
I have, yes.
是的
May I ask why?
为什么
The Tower of the Hand is where I work.
我在首相塔理事
To walk from there to here would take time,
两头跑浪费时间
time I could otherwise spend productively.
我可以省下时间处理要事
So if I wanted to attend a council meeting,
那么说 如果我想参加御前会议
I would now have to climb
我还得去爬
all the stairs in the Tower of the Hand?
首相塔的台阶吗
We could arrange to have you carried.
我们可以派人抬您上去
Tell me about the Targaryen girl
给我说说东方的那个
in the east and her dragons.
坦格利安女孩和她的龙
Where did you hear about this?
您从哪里听到的
Is it true?
是真的吗
Apparently so.
看来是
Don't you think we ought to do something about it?
您不觉得我们该做点什么吗
When I was Hand of the King under your father's predecessor,
当我担任您父亲前任国王的首相时
the skulls of all the Targaryen dragons
坦格利安家所有龙的头骨
were kept in this room.
都安放在这里
The skull of the last of them
最后一只龙的头骨
was right here.
就在这里
It was the size of an apple.
只有苹果那么大
And the biggest was the size of a carriage.
但最大的跟一辆马车那么大
Yes, and the creature to whom it belonged
没错 但那只龙三百年前
died years ago.
已经死了
Curiosities on the far side of the world
世界另一端的奇闻异事
are no threat to us.
对我们毫无威胁
But how do we know these dragons are just curiosities
但我们怎么能确定那些龙只是奇闻异事
and not the beasts that brought the whole world to heel?
而不是曾经征服了全世界的怪兽
Because we have been told as much by the many experts
因为在这些国王一无所知的领域
who serve the realm by counseling the king
早已有行家顾问
on matters about which he knows nothing.
向我们提出过建议
But I haven't been counseled.
但没人跟我说过
You are being counseled at this very moment.
我此时此刻正在跟您说
I should be consulted about such things.
这种事应该跟我商议
From now on, I will see to it
从今天起
that you are appropriately consulted on important matters
若有必要 我会确保重要事务
whenever necessary.
都与您商议
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
Yunkai.
渊凯
The Yellow City.
黄色之城
The Yunkish train bed slaves, not soldiers.
渊凯人训练的是性♥奴 不是战士
We can defeat them.
在战场上
On the field, with ease.
我们可以轻易击败他们
But they won't meet us on the field.
但他们不会与我们正面对决
They have provisions, patience, and strong walls.
他们有耐心 高墙和积粮
If they're wise, they'll hide behind those walls
如果他们够聪明 就会躲在墙后
and chip away at us, man by man.
一点点蚕食我们
I don't want half my army
我可不想
killed before I've crossed the Narrow Sea.
在渡过狭海前损失一半兵力
We don't need Yunkai, khaleesi.
我们不需要渊凯 卡丽熙
Taking this city will not bring you any closer to Westeros
这座城对征服维斯特洛和夺回铁王座
or the Iron Throne.
毫无帮助
How many slaves are there in Yunkai?
渊凯有多少奴隶
if not more.
至少二十万,,
Then we have , reasons to take the city.
那我们就有二十万个夺下此城的理由
派人去城门
告诉奴隶贩子 我在此会见他们并接受投降
告诉奴隶贩子 我在此会见他们并接受投降
否则 渊凯跟阿斯塔波下场一样
Now comes the noble Razdal mo Eraz
来者是拉兹达尔·莫·厄拉兹大人
of that ancient and honorable house,
古老而荣耀的贵族
master of men and speaker to savages,
凡人之主 蛮夷交涉者
to offer terms of peace.
前来讲和
Noble lord, you are in the presence
大人 您面前的是
of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen,
坦格利安家族的风暴降生丹妮莉丝
Queen of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的女王
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,
草海上的卡丽熙
Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.
打碎镣铐者 龙之母
You may approach. Sit.
你可以上前了 坐
Will the noble lord take refreshment?
大人可需饮品
Ancient and glorious is Yunkai.
渊凯古老而荣耀
Our empire was old
早在瓦雷利亚魔龙狂舞前
before dragons stirred in old Valyria.
我们的古老帝国就已存在
Many an army has broken against our walls.
许多军队都在我们的城墙下折戟
You shall find no easy conquest here, khaleesi.
我们没那么容易被征服 卡丽熙
Good. My Unsullied need practice.
很好 我的无垢者需要练习
I was told to blood them early.
曾有人说过要让他们早尝鲜血
If blood is your desire, blood shall flow.
若您要鲜血 势必血流成河
But why?
但何必呢
Tis true you have committed savageries in Astapor.
您虽在阿斯塔波干下野蛮行径'
But the Yunkai are a forgiving and generous people.
但我们渊凯人慷慨宽容
The wise masters of Yunkai have sent a gift
渊凯的贤主大人们为银发女王
for the silver queen.
送来了礼物
There is far more than this awaiting you on the deck of your ship.
您的船上还有更多
My ship? Yes, khaleesi.
我的船 是的 卡丽熙
As I said, we are a generous people.
我说过 我们很慷慨
You shall have as many ships as you require.
您想要多少船都行
And what do you ask in return?
条件是什么
All we ask is that you make use of these ships.
我们只求您驾船而去
Sail them back to Westeros where you belong
驶回您的维斯特洛
and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace.
让我们和平地生活处事
I have a gift for you as well.
我也送你一件礼物
Your life. My life?
你的命 我的命
And the lives of your wise masters.
还有贤主大人们的命
But I also want something in return.
但我也有个条件
You will release every slave in Yunkai.
放出渊凯所有奴隶
Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food,
给男女老少每人配给他们所能携带的
clothing, and property as they can carry
食物 衣服和财物
as payment for their years of servitude.
作为他们多年劳役的报酬
Reject this gift,
若拒绝这礼物
and I shall show you no mercy.
我将毫不留情
You are mad.
您疯了
We are not Astapor or Qarth.
我们可不是阿斯塔波或魁尔斯
We are Yunkai and we have powerful friends.
我们是渊凯 我们有强大的朋友
Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you.
我们的朋友非常乐于摧毁您
Those who survive, we shall enslave once more.
对于幸存者 我们将再次奴役
Perhaps we'll make a slave of you as well.
说不定连您也要当我们的奴隶
You swore me safe conduct.
您发誓保证我的安全
I did, but my dragons made no promises.
我发过誓 但我的龙可没有
And you threatened their mother.
而你威胁到了他们的母亲
Take the gold.
拿上金子
My gold. You gave it to me, remember?
这是我的金子 你给我的 还记得吗
And I shall put it to good use.
我会妥善使用
You'd be wise to do the same with my gift to you.
我给你的礼物 你也要珍惜才是
Now get out.
快走吧
The Yunkish are a proud people.
渊凯人是高傲的民族
They will not bend.
他们不会屈服
And what happens to things that don't bend?
不屈服的东西最终都是什么下场
He said he had powerful friends.
他说他有强大的朋友
Who was he talking about?
说的是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Find out.
找出答案
Chains?
链子
Solid gold from the mines outside Lannisport.
兰尼斯港外金矿中采出的纯金smithed in Casterly Rock.
凯岩城铁匠打造
Golden chains.
金链子
You could buy a ship with these.
这都能买艘船了
Do I need a ship? What?
我要船干嘛 什么
Am I going somewhere? Of course you're not going anywhere.
我要去哪儿吗 你当然哪儿也不去
So, am I invited to your wedding?
所以 我会受邀参加你的婚礼了
I didn't ask for this marriage.
这桩婚事不是我要求的
I didn't want it. No?
我并不想要 不想吗
She's a beautiful girl. You said so yourself.
她很漂亮 你亲口说过的
That doesn't mean that
这并不代表...
this is duty, not desire.
这是职责 不是欲望
Is that what you will tell yourself when you fuck her?
你上她的时候还会这么说吗
I don't have a choice. My father
我别无选择 我父亲...
Does not rule the world.
并没有统治全世界
We can still go across the Narrow Sea.
我们可以横渡狭海
What would I do there?
我去那儿干什么
Juggle?
杂耍吗
I am a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
我是凯岩城的兰尼斯特
And I'm Shae the funny whore.
我是可笑的妓♥女雪伊
My feelings for you have not changed.
我对你的感情并没有变
I will marry Sansa Stark and do my duty by her.
我会娶珊莎·史塔克 对她履行责任
While I empty her chamber pot
我一边要帮她倒夜壶
and lick your cock when you're bored?
一边在你无聊的时候给你口♥交
I swear to you it will not be like that.
我向你发誓 绝对不会那样
No? What will it be like?
是吗 那是什么样呢
I will buy you a good home somewhere in the city.
我会在城里给你买个好住处
You will have fine clothes,
你会有华美的衣服
guards to keep you safe, servants.
保护你的卫兵 还有仆人
Any children we might have
如果我们有孩子
will be well provided for.
他们将衣食无忧
Children? You think I want children
孩子 连父亲都见不到的孩子
who can never see their father?
你觉得我想要吗
Who would be killed in their sleep
如果被祖父知道他们的存在
if their grandfather found out about them?
准会在睡梦中丢了小命的孩子
Listen.
听着
Listen to me, my lady.
听我说 我的夫人
I'm not your lady. You are.
我不是你的夫人 你是
You'll always be my lady.
你永远都是我的夫人
I'm your whore.
我是你的妓♥女
And when you are tired of fucking me,
当你厌倦了干我
I will be nothing.
我就什么都不是了
What happened? Wildfire.
怎么回事 野火
I should have been here.
我本该在场的
After all the running and fighting, here I am,
东躲西♥藏了那么久 我还是回来了
back where I started.
回到出发的地方
Do you miss it?
你想念吗
King's Landing? Your father's house.
君临 你父亲的房子
Never had a father. Never wanted one.
我没有父亲 也不想要
Haven't you ever wondered where your strength came from?
你有没有想过自己的力量从何而来
Your talent for fighting?
你的战斗天赋
I'm lowborn.
我是穷人出身
As low as can be. My mother was a tavern wench.
再卑贱不过了 我母亲是酒馆女招待
Mine was a slave.
我母亲是奴隶
So was I.
我也是
Bought and sold,
被人买卖
scourged and branded,
身负烙印 遭人鞭打
until the Lord of Light reached down,
直至光之王降临
took me in his hand and raised me up.
亲手呵护我 成就我
I was born in Flea Bottom.
我出生在跳蚤窝
Your blood is noble.
你的血统很高贵
Are you saying my father, he was some lord or...
你的意思是 我父亲是什么领主或者...
There.
那儿
Your father's house.
你父亲的房子
I'm just a bastard.
我只是个私生子
The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon,
父亲是拜拉席恩家的劳勃一世
First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men.
安达尔人与先民的国王
Why do you think the gold cloaks wanted you?
你以为金袍子为什么追捕你
There is power in a king's blood.
国王之血蕴藏着力量
Come sit by the fire, child.
到火边来坐 孩子
Not talking, eh?
不说话了
That's a first.
头一回见
I don't talk to traitors.
我不跟叛徒说话
I didn't like giving up the boy.
我并不想放弃那个男孩
But you did.
可你放弃了
You took the gold and you gave him up.
你拿了金子 然后把他交出去了
The Red God is the one true god.
红神是唯一真神
You've seen his power.
你见识过他的力量
When he commands, we obey.
他有令 我们必须服从
He's not my one true god.
他不是我的唯一真神
No? Who's yours?
是吗 那你的真神是谁
Death.
死亡
Spotted a Lannister raiding party.
发现了一支兰尼斯特的突袭小队
How many? No more than .
多少人 不超过二十个
How far? Less than a day's ride south.
有多远 南边 不到一天路程
What do you say, boys? Time for a lion hunt?
怎么样 小子们 猎狮的时候到了
Yeah!

But what about Riverrun?
不去奔流城了
It's not south. It's west of here.
那不是南边 是西边
It will still be west of here two days from now.
两天以后 奔流城还在西边
You swore. To take you home, and I will.
你发过誓 带你回家 我会履行誓言
But we need to do this first.
但我们要先做这件事
Why? So you can steal their gold?
为什么 这样你们就能抢他们的金子
I swear to you, this isn't
我发誓 这不是...
I don't care what you swear because you're a liar.
我才不信你的誓言 因为你是个骗子
You lied to Gendry, you lied to me.
你骗了詹德利 你骗了我
You'll lie to anyone. I hope the Lannisters kill you all.
你见人就撒谎 希望兰尼斯特把你们都杀了
One day you'll understand, but now
总有一天你会明白 但现在...
Anguy, bring her back. Come back, girl!
安盖 把她找回来 回来 丫头
Kick all you like, wolf girl.
尽情踢吧 小狼女
Won't do you no good.
再怎么踢也没用
I thought you were gone.
我以为你已经走了
Tomorrow.
明天走
Have they told you what they plan to do with me?
他们说了打算怎么处理我吗
Lord Bolton's traveling tomorrow as well.
波顿大人明天也要远行
He's going to the Twins for Edmure Tully's wedding.
去孪河城参加艾德慕·徒利的婚礼
You're to remain here.
你留在这里
With Locke?
留给洛克
I owe you a debt.
我欠你一份人情
When Catelyn Stark released you,
凯特琳·史塔克放你走时
we both made a promise to her.
我们都对她许下诺言
Now what's your promise?
你的诺言呢
You gave your word.
你发了誓
Keep it
你遵守承诺
and consider the debt paid.
就当还我的人情
I will return the Stark girls to their mother.
我会将史塔克家的姑娘还给她们母亲
I swear it.
我发誓
Goodbye, Ser Jaime.
再会 詹姆爵士
Here. Let me.
我来
It will take time.
慢慢就会好
Qyburn hopes your father will force the Citadel
科本希望你父亲要求学城
to give him back his chain.
归还他的颈链
My father will make him Grand Maester
他要是能让我的手长回来
if he grows me a new hand.
我父亲会封他做大学士
You will give my regards to Lord Tywin, I trust?
我想 你会代我向泰温公爵致意吧
Tell Robb Stark I'm sorry I couldn't make his uncle's wedding.
不能参加罗柏舅舅的婚礼 代我致歉
The Lannisters send their regards.
兰尼斯特家族向他致意
Safe journey, Kingslayer.
路上保重啊 弑君者
Nothing to say?
没话要说吗
I liked you better before.
我还是喜欢你以前那样
I don't remember chopping your balls off, too.
我不记得割过你的卵蛋呀
And don't you worry about your friend.
不用担心你朋友
We'll take good care of her.
我们会好好照顾她的
Gentle, my lord.
慢点 大人
Gentle.
慢点
Myranda knows what she's doing.
米兰达很懂行的
Let her.
放心吧
She trained as a septa, only...
她本是受训当修女 只是...
she had other urges.
她有了别的心思
So did the septons, only they lied about it.
其实修士也是 只是他们不肯说实话
Where is he?
他在哪里
Who, my lord?
大人 您指谁
There's no one here but you, me, and Violet.
这里只有你 我 还有维奥利特
Please.
不要
Don't you want us to see it?
你不想让我们看吗
Oh, come on. Let us see it.
快点 让我们看嘛
Everybody talks about it.
大家都在说呢
He sent you.
是他派你们来的
Who sent us?
谁派的
We sent ourselves, Lord Greyjoy.
我们自己来的 葛雷乔伊大人
We heard so much about it.
我们听人说了好多
Please.
别这样
There it is.
摸到了
Do you think we're ugly?
你是嫌我们难看吗
He thinks we're ugly.
他觉得我们不好看
Well, he's been through so much.
他受了太多苦
Look at his poor face.
看他这可怜样子
Help me.
帮帮我
If he comes back...
他要是回来了...
We need to make him feel better.
我们得让他舒服点儿
And how can we make him feel better?
怎么才能让他舒服呢
I have an idea.
我有主意
Oh, she's shy.
她害羞了
You know how they are, these religious girls.
您知道的 信教的姑娘都这样
Maybe he doesn't know how we are.
他可能还不知道我们什么样子
I felt something.
我感觉到了
Oh, Lord Greyjoy.
葛雷乔伊大人
As good as they say?
名不虚传吗
And why should you get all the fun?
怎么能让你把好处都占了
What? You like her better?
怎么 你喜欢她多一些
Plenty there for both of us.
我们两个一起上也够了
I was here first.
我先来的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 很抱歉
Terrible timing.
真是不巧
But I was getting jealous.
可我不禁嫉妒了
Well?
怎样
Should we see this cock everyone's always going on about?
要不要看看大家都在议论不休的老二呢
Everyone knows you love girls.
所有人都知道你喜欢姑娘
I bet you always thought they loved you back.
你肯定以为她们也喜欢你
Your famous cock must be very precious to you.
你那远近闻名的老二肯定对你很重要
Would you say it's your most precious part?
你说 它是不是你最宝贝的地方
Please.
求你了
No.
不要
No! Mercy, please!
不要 求你手下留情
Please, mercy! Mercy!
求你了 手下留情
This is mercy.
已经够留情了
I'm not killing you.
我又不是杀你
Just making a few alterations.
只是做点小小的改变
No! No! No!
不要 不要 不要
Please, no! No!
求你了 不要
No! No, please! Please!
不 不要 求你了
You're gonna scare it off.
你会把它吓跑的
I'm not gonna scare it. I'm gonna kill it.
我不是要吓它 我是要杀它
It's too far away.
太远了
Is that a palace?
那是宫殿吗
It's a windmill.
只是风车磨坊
Windmill.
风车磨坊
Who built it? Some king?
谁建的 哪个国王吗
Just the men who used to live here.
只是以前住在那里的人
They must have been great builders, stacking stones so high.
他们肯定是能工巧匠 把石头垒那么高
Winterfell has towers three times that size.
临冬城的高塔有这三个大
I'm Jon Snow and I'm from Winterfell.
我是临冬城的琼恩·雪诺"
My daddy was a fancy lord
我爸爸是体面的领主
and I lived in a tower that touched the clouds."
我住在直插云霄的塔楼里呢
If you're impressed by a windmill,
你见到风车磨坊都觉得稀奇
you'd be swooning if you saw the Great Keep at Winterfell.
那见了临冬城的城堡还不得晕厥
What's swooning?
什么是晕厥
Fainting.
不省人事
What's fainting?
什么是不省人事
When a girl sees blood and collapses.
比如姑娘看见血就栽倒在地
Why would a girl see blood and collapse?
为什么姑娘看到血会栽倒在地
Well...
这...
not all girls are like you.
不是每个姑娘都跟你一样
Well, girls see more blood than boys.
姑娘见的血比男人多多了
Or do you like girls who swoon, Jon Snow?
你喜欢会晕倒的姑娘吗 琼恩·雪诺
Oh, a spider!
天 蜘蛛
Save me, Jon Snow.
救我 琼恩·雪诺
My dress is made of the purest silk from Tralalalaleeday.
我的裙子是用啦啦啦城的上等真丝做的
I'd like to see you in a silk dress.
我很想看你穿丝绸裙子
Would you?
是吗
So I could tear it off you.
好让我把它撕掉
Well, you rip my pretty silk dress,
你敢撕我漂亮的丝绸裙
I'll blacken your eye.
我就打青你的眼
Maybe one day I'll take you to Winterfell.
也许哪天我能带你去临冬城
Or maybe one day I'll take you there.
或者哪天我带你去
After we've taken our land back.
等我们夺回了土地
Ygritte.
耶哥蕊特
You won't win.
你们赢不了
I know your people are brave, no one denies that.
我丝毫不怀疑你们的勇敢
You know nothing
你什么都不懂
Six times in the last thousand years,
过去数千年间
a KingBeyondtheWall has attacked the kingdoms.
塞外之王六次攻打七大王国
Six times they failed. And how do you know that?
六次都失败了 你怎么知道的
Every boy in the North knows it.
北境所有男孩都知道
We grow up learning it.
我们学着这些长大的
Where the battles were fought,
战斗的地点
the names of the heroes, who died where.
英雄的名字 谁死在了哪里
Six times you've invaded
你们六次入侵
and six times you've failed.
六次失败
The seventh will be the same.
第七次也会是一样
Mance is different. You don't have the discipline.
曼斯不一样 你们没有纪律
You don't have the training. Your army is no army.
没有经过训练 你们的军队不叫军队
You don't know how to fight together.
你们不知道怎么并肩作战
You don't know that. I do.
你不知道 我知道
I know it.
我知道
If you attack the Wall, you'll die.
如果你们进攻长城 就死定了
All of you.
你们所有人
All of us.
是我们所有人
You're mine
你是我的
as I'm yours.
就像我也是你的
And if we die, we die.
如果要死 就死好了
But first we'll live.
但首先要好好活
Yes, first we'll live.
是的 首先要好好活
What's he going on about?
他又在唠叨什么
And how come he always gets to sit and chat
他怎么总坐在那儿聊天
while we do all the work?
所有的活儿落我们头上
Hodor.
阿多
That's where we are. What are you telling him?
我们就在那儿 你在跟他说什么
It's all right, Osha. It's not all right.
没事的 欧莎 有事
You think I can't hear you every day?
你以为我每天听不见你说话吗
Filling his head with black magic.
整天往他脑子里灌黑魔法
Talking about visions and threeeyed ravens and worse.
说什么视野 三眼乌鸦那些破玩意儿
Leave him alone. He can speak for himself.
别打扰他 他可以自己说
I don't fill his head with anything.
我没给他灌输任何东西
So what do you talk about?
那你在说什么
What's happening to him and what that means.
说他身上发生的事及其意义
Go on, then. Tell us what it means.
那就说吧 告诉我们有啥意义
It's not like that.
没法直说
I wish I could tell him all the answers.
我也希望可以直接给出答案
It would be much easier.
那就简单多了
I don't want you talking to him anymore.
我不希望你再跟他讲话
Until we get to your brother at Castle Black.
等我们到黑城堡找到你哥哥再说
We're not going to Castle Black. What did you say?
我们不去黑城堡 你说什么
I told you already. Jon Snow isn't there.
我已经说过 琼恩·雪诺不在那儿
Bran needs to find the raven beyond the Wall.
布兰需要找到长城那边的乌鸦
Oh, no. I'm not going back there.
不行 我不回那里去
Your brother is at Castle Black. That's where we're going.
你哥哥在黑城堡 我们去那儿
Look at me.
看着我
The raven's been coming to me ever since I fell from that tower.
自我从塔上摔下 乌鸦就总是来找我
He wants me to find him.
他希望我找到他
I don't have my legs anymore.
我已经没有双腿
This is what I have now.
这是我仅有的了
You have a family.
你有家人
You need to go back to Castle Black
你要回黑城堡去
so you can get back to them where you belong.
这样才能回到你所属于的地方
What if I belong in the North?
如果我属于北方呢
What if I fell from that tower for a reason?
如果我从塔上摔下是有原因的呢
Is that what he's telling you?
这是他告诉你的吗
That it's all for a reason?
一切都是有原因的
All these bad things
发生这些坏事
happened because the gods got big plans for you?
是因为天上的神给你安排好的
I wish it were true, little lord.
我倒希望是真的 小少爷
But the gods wouldn't spare
可对于我们这样的人
a raven's cold shit for you or me or anyone.
天上的神屁都不想放一个
You don't understand. You don't know.
你不理解 你不懂
You don't know. None of you know.
是你不懂 你们都不懂
None of you have been up there.
你们都没有经历过
I had a man once.
我有过一个男人
A good man.
是个好男人
Bruni, his name was.
他叫布鲁尼
I was his and he was mine.
我属于他 他属于我
But one night Bruni disappears.
有天夜里 布鲁尼不见了
People said he left me,
他们说他离开了我
but I knew him.
但我了解他
He'd never leave me. Not for long.
他绝不会离开我 不会离开太久
I knew he'd come back.
我知道他会回来
And he did.
而他也确实回来了
He came in through the back of the hut.
他从小屋的后门进来
Only it wasn't Bruni.
但已经不是布鲁尼了
Not really.
不是他
His skin was pale like a dead man's.
他的皮肤像死人一样苍白
His eyes bluer than clear sky.
他的眼睛比晴朗的天空还蓝
He came at me,
他朝我冲过来
grabbed me by the neck and squeezed so hard
抓住我的脖子 使劲捏
I could feel the life slipping out of me.
我感觉到我快没命了
I don't know how I got the knife.
我不知道怎么抓到了刀子
When I did, I stuck it deep into his heart.
一抓到 我就把它扎进了他的心脏
And he hardly seemed to notice.
而他一点儿都没发觉
I had to burn our hut down with him inside.
我只能把他和小屋一起烧了
I didn't ask the gods what it meant.
我没问神那是啥意思
I didn't need to. I already knew.
我不用问 我已经知道了
It meant the North was no place for men to be.
那意思是北方不是人呆的地方了
Not anymore.
不能再呆了
I promised your maester I'd get you to Castle Black
我答应你家学士带你去黑城堡
and no further.
到那儿为止
How is the pain, my lord?
还疼吗 大人
What's the purpose of an arm with no hand?
没了手 胳膊还有什么用
Well, we've stymied the corruption.
很好 腐疮没有扩散
Yes, we've stymied the corruption.
是的 腐疮没有扩散
You're a learned man.
你是有学问的人
All the good it's done me.
全拜学问所赐了
You did well sewing up this mess.
这堆烂肉♥缝得不错
You're far better at this sort of work than Grand Maester Pycelle.
你这手艺比派席尔大学士好多了
Faint praise, my lord.
您这是损我呢 大人
So why did the Citadel take your chain?
学城为什么剥夺你的颈链
Did you fondle one boy too many?
对某个小男孩爱过头了吗
No, my lord. That's not my weakness.
不是 大人 我没那嗜好
What is?
那是什么
Curiosity.
好奇心
The only way to treat disease is to understand disease.
治疗疾病的唯一办法是了解疾病
And the only way to understand it
了解的唯一办法是
is to study the afflicted.
研究病症
You performed experiments on living men.
你在活人身上做实验
On dying men. With their permission?
快死的人 他们答应了吗
My studies have given me insight
我的研究很有成果
that has saved many lives.
救了很多人的命
Dying paupers, I assume.
我猜都是快死的穷人
Men with no families to complain.
没有家人找你麻烦
You found them moaning in the poorhouse
你在救济院找到那些要死不活的家伙
and had them carted back to your garret
用马车运到你的阁楼里
and opened up their bellies to see what was inside.
开膛破肚 观察里面的东西
How many men have you killed, my lord?
您杀过多少人 大人
I don't know.
不知道
五十人 一百人? ?
Countless.
不计其数
Countless has a nice ring to it.
不计其数这个词挺合适
And how many lives have you saved?
您救过多少人的命呢
Half a million.
五十万
The population of King's Landing.
君临的人数
You were in charge of the ravens at Harrenhal.
你先前管理赫伦堡的乌鸦
Did you did you get a bird off to Brienne's father in Tarth?
有没有给布蕾妮在塔斯的父亲寄信
A bird flew off and a bird flew back.
鸟儿飞去又飞来
Lord Selwyn Tarth
塞尔温·塔斯伯爵
offered gold dragons for his daughter's safe return.
提出用三百金龙交换他的女儿
A fair offer. A fair offer. Locke won't take it.
很公平的价码 很公平 洛克不答应
Why not?
为什么
He's convinced Lord Tarth
他相信塔斯伯爵
owns all the sapphire mines in Westeros.
拥有维斯特洛的蓝宝石矿
He feels he's being cheated.
他感觉自己被耍了
They'd be fools to kill her.
要是杀了她 那就太蠢了
These men have been at war a long time.
这些家伙打了好长时间的仗
Most of them will be dead by winter.
大多数人活不过冬天
She'll be their entertainment tonight.
今晚他们要拿她取乐
Beyond tonight,
今晚过后
I don't think they care very much.
他们恐怕是不会在乎了
We have to return to Harrenhal.
我们要回赫伦堡
Why?
为什么
I've left something behind.
我忘东西了
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I've got orders from Lord Bolton.
我奉波顿大人的命令
And what are those orders?
命令是什么
To deliver you to your father at King's Landing.
把你带到君临交给你父亲
You think you'll get a reward.
你以为能拿到奖赏
I serve Lord Bolton.
我为波顿大人效力
Any appreciation your father
你父亲的任何感谢...
You think you're getting a reward.
你以为能拿到奖赏
Let me explain something to you.
我来给你分析分析
When my father sees me, the first thing
我父亲见到我 首先就是
he's going to ask is what happened to my hand.
问我的手怎么了
And I'm going to tell him this man chopped it off.
我就说是你砍的
I had nothing Or I could tell him this man saved my life.
我根本... 或者说是你救了我的命
We return to Harrenhal now.
我们现在就回赫伦堡
Eyes open, lads. Be quiet.
睁大眼睛 小子们 别喊
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.*
*狗熊 狗熊 少女美容**
From there to here. From here to there!*
*这头 那弄**
All black and brown, and covered with hair!*
*全身黑棕 罩着毛绒**
He smelled the scent on the summer air.*
*他跟随夏日里的气涌**
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.*
*狗熊 狗熊 少女美容**
Don't spare her.
别留情
Don't spare her!
别留情
Well, this is one shameful fucking performance.
这场表演真♥他♥妈的丢人现眼
Stop running and fight.
别跑了 快打
A wooden sword?
一把木剑
I thought you'd gone. You gave her a wooden sword.
我以为你走了 你就给了她一把木剑
We've only got one bear.
我们只有一头熊
I'll pay her bloody ransom.
我会付给你该死的赎金
Gold, sapphires, whatever you want.
金子 蓝宝石 你要什么都行
Just get her out of there.
把她给我弄出来
All you lords and ladies
你们这些老爷小姐
still think that the only thing that matters is gold.
以为什么事都能用金子搞定
This makes me happier than all your gold ever could.
你所有的金子都不如这个让我开心
And that makes me happier than all her sapphires.
她所有的蓝宝石都不如这个让我开心
So go buy yourself a golden hand
你就自个儿买只金手
and fuck yourself with it.
自操自乐去吧
Get behind me. I will not.
到我身后去 我不要
What the fuck are you doing to my bear?
你♥他♥妈的射老子的熊做什么
Lord Bolton charged me with bringing him back
波顿大人命令我把他送回君临
to King's Landing alive and that's what I aim to do.
要活的 我要干好这件差事
Pull her up.
拉她上去
Hold my legs.
抓住我的腿
Pull him up!
拉他上来
The bitch stays.
婊♥子不能走
We're taking her to King's Landing.
我们带她去君临
Unless you kill me.
除非你杀死我
She belongs to me.
她是我的
Lord Bolton's orders.
波顿大人有令
What do you think is more important to Lord Bolton?
你觉得哪样对波顿大人更重要
Getting his pet rat a reward
是奖赏他的宠物老鼠呢
or ensuring Tywin Lannister gets his son back alive?
还是放泰温·兰尼斯特的儿子活着回去
Well, we must be on our way.
我们要出发了
Sorry about the sapphires.
蓝宝石的事情我很抱歉


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载