权力的游戏   第一季 第三集

Game of Thrones  S01E03

2019年7月25日 12:32 推荐到豆瓣

雪诺抵达绝境长城


Welcome, Lord Stark.
欢迎,史塔克大人
Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the small council.
派席尔大学士召开御前会议
The honor of your presence is requested.
恭请您大驾光临
Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper.
安顿好我女儿,我晚饭时回来
And, Jory, you go with them. Yes, my Lord.
乔里,你随她们一起 是,大人
If you'd like to change into something more appropriate...
您要不要换套更合适的衣服
Thank the gods you're here, Stark.
感谢诸神把你送来,史塔克
About time we had some stern northern leadership.
是时候来点儿硬朗的北方铁腕了
Glad to see you're protecting the throne.
有你护卫王座实在欣慰
Sturdy old thing.
结实的老家伙
How many kings' asses have polished it, I wonder?
也不知多少位国王的屁♥股在上面蹭过
Um, what's the line?
怎么说的来着
The king shits and the Hand wipes.
国王拉屎,首相擦屁♥股
Very handsome armor.
好帅气的盔甲
Not a scratch on it. I know.
一道划痕也没有 是啊
People have been swinging at me for years,
朝我挥剑的人不少
but they always seem to miss.
可就是怎么都挨不着边
You've chosen your opponents wisely then.
看来你挺能挑对手的
I have a knack for it.
本人精于此道
It must be strange for you coming into this room.
你进这间大厅一定感觉很难受吧
I was standing right here when it happened.
那天我就站在这里
He was very brave, your brother.
令兄非常勇敢
Your father too.
令尊也是
They didn't deserve to die like that.
他们不应当那样死去
Nobody deserves to die like that.
谁都不应当是那种死法
But you just stood there and watched.
可你袖手旁观
men just stood there and watched.
在场有五百人袖手旁观 500
All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms...
七大王国最卓越的骑士们
You think anyone said a word, lifted a finger?
有人吐出一个字,动过一根指头吗
No, Lord Stark.
没有,史塔克大人
men and this room was silent as a crypt.
五百人,大厅却寂静如墓窖 500
Except for the screams, of course,
当然,除了惨叫声
and the Mad King laughing.
和疯王的笑声
And later...
后来
when I watched the Mad King die,
我看着疯王死掉的时候
I remembered him laughing as your father burned...
就回想起他在你父亲被烧死时的狂笑
It felt like justice.
有一种伸张正义的感觉
Is that what you tell yourself at night?
你每晚就这样告诉自己吗
You're a servant of justice?
自封为正义使者
That you were avenging my father when you
从背后刺死伊里斯·坦格利安
shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?
是为我父亲复仇
Tell me...
告诉我
If I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back,
如果我刺的是疯王的肚腹不是后背
would you admire me more?
你是否更为欣赏呢
You served him well
你的忠诚无可挑剔
when serving was safe.
只要忠诚于你无害
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人
I was grievously sorry to hear of your
我听说了您在国王大道上遇到的麻烦事
troubles on the Kingsroad.
真是令人遗憾
We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.
我们都在祈祷乔佛里王子早日康复
A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.
可惜你们没为屠夫小弟祈祷
Renly! You're looking well.
蓝礼,你气色不错
And you look tired from the road.
你看起来旅途劳顿啊
I told them this meeting could wait another day, but...
我就说这会明天再开也不迟,可是 ...
But we have a kingdom to look after.
可是我们有整个王国要照管哪
I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark.
史塔克大人,我一直想见见您
No doubt lady Catelyn has mentioned me.
凯特琳夫人一定提起过我吧
She has, Lord Baelish.
她是提起过,贝里席大人
I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.
没记错的话,你也认识我哥哥布兰登
All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem
我跟他熟着呢,至今身上还留着他的纪念
from navel to collarbone.
从肚脐到锁骨
Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.
或许你选错了决斗对象
It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord.
我选的可不是决斗对象,我的大人
It was Catelyn Tully.
我选的是凯特琳·徒利
A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree.
值得为之一战的女人,我想你也同意
I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark.
请见谅,史塔克大人
Grand Maester.
大学士
How many years has it been? You were a young man.
多少年没见了,那时您还是青年
And you served another king.
而您侍奉另一位国王
Oh, how forgetful of me.
唉呀,我真是健忘
This belongs to you, now.
这个是您的了
Should we begin?
我们开始吧
Without the king? Winter may be coming,
不等国王吗 凛冬或许将至
but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother.
我老哥何时来,只怕谁也说不准
His grace has many cares.
陛下要操心的事很多
He entrusts some small matters to us
所以便将鸡毛蒜皮的小事交给我们
that we might lighten the load.
以减轻负担
We are the lords of small matters here.
我们都是鸡毛蒜皮的臣子
My brother instructs us to stage a tournament
我老哥指示我们举办比武竞技
in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King.
以庆祝史塔克大人荣任首相
Mmm, how much? 40,000 gold dragons to the champion,
要花多少钱 优胜者赏四万金龙
to the runner up,
居次者赏两万 20,000
to the winning archer.
射箭优胜者两万 20,000
Can the treasury bear such expense?
国库能负担这笔费用吗
I'll have to borrow it. The Lannisters will accommodate, I expect.
我得伸手去借,想必兰尼斯特家会乐意支援
We already owe lord Tywin three million gold.
反正咱们已经欠了泰温大人三百万金龙
What's another 80,000?
再借八万算什么
Are you telling me the Crown is three million in debt?
你说王室负债高达三百万
I'm telling you the Crown is six million in debt.
我说王室负债六百万
How could you let this happen?
你们怎能允许这种事情发生
The Master of Coin finds the money.
财政大臣只管找钱
The king and the Hand spend it.
花钱的是国王和首相
I will not believe Jon Arryn allowed Robert to bankrupt the realm.
琼恩·艾林绝不会允许劳勃这样挥霍
Lord Arryn gave wise and prudent advice,
艾林大人倒是给出了睿智的谏言
but I fear His Grace doesn't always listen.
但恐怕国王陛下不见得都能听进去
Counting coppers," He calls it.
他称之为 "数铜板 ""
I'll speak to him tomorrow.
我明天跟他谈谈
This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford.
这么铺张浪费的比赛我们可负担不起
As you will. But still, we'd best make our plans.
随便您,不过我们还是先着手订计划吧
There will be no plans
不必议了
until I speak to Robert.
我跟劳勃谈过再说
Forgive me, my lords. I'm...
诸位大人请原谅,我 ...
I had a long ride. You are the King's Hand,
我旅途劳顿 您是国王之手
Lord Stark, we serve at your pleasure.
史塔克大人,我们任您差遣
Please, it's nearly healed.
忍着点儿,快长好了
It's ugly. A king should have scars.
丑死了 国王应当有伤疤
You fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father.
你击退了一头冰原狼,跟你父亲一样是勇士
I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything.
我才不像他,我什么也没击退
It bit me and all I did was scream.
那狼咬我,我一直在尖叫
And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
史塔克家的两个丫头都看到了
That's not true. You killed the beast.
不是这样的,你杀了那野兽
You only spared the girl
你放过那姑娘
because of the love your father bears her father.
仅仅是考虑到你们父亲的交情
I didn't, I...
我并没有 ...
When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne,
伊里斯·坦格利安坐在铁王座上的时候
your father was a rebel and a traitor.
你父亲还是逆贼,叛国者
Someday you'll sit on the throne
总有一天,你将坐上王座
and the truth will be what you make it.
你说什么就是什么
Do I have to marry her?
我非娶她不可吗
Yes.
是的
She's very beautiful and young.
她那么年轻美貌
If you don't like her,
如果你不喜欢她
you only need to see her on formal occasions
只需在正式场合见她就好
and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses.
等时机到了,造些小王子小公主
And if you'd rather fuck painted whores,
如果你喜欢干花枝招展的妓♥女
you'll fuck painted whores.
就尽管去干好了
And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it.
如果你中意名门闺秀,尽管去睡她们好了
You are my darling boy
你是我的宝贝儿子
and the world will be exactly as you want it to be.
世界会服服帖帖照着你的想法来
Do something nice for the Stark girl.
向史塔克家的丫头献献殷勤
I don't want to. No, but you will.
我不想 没错,但你非做不可
The occasional kindness will spare you
小恩小惠能帮你
all sorts of trouble down the road.
省去未来道路上的麻烦
We allow the northerners too much power.
我们对北境的家伙太放纵了
They consider themselves our equals.
他们自以为能跟我们平起平坐
How would you handle them?
你会怎么处置他们呢
I'd double their taxes
我会让他们加倍缴税
and command them to supply 10,000 men to the royal army.
征募一万人加入王家军♥队
A royal army?
王家军♥队
Why should every lord command his own men?
怎么能让领主们各自发号施令
It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes.
太落伍了,比原始部落强不了多少
We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown,
我们应该有一支忠于王室的常备军
trained by experienced soldiers...
由久经沙场的老兵负责训练
instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives.
而非一帮从没摸过刀枪的农民
And if the northerners rebel?
如果北境的人造反呢
I'd crush them.
我就灭了他们
Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm
攻占临冬城,指派信得过的人为北境守护
as warden of the north.
治理北方
Uncle Kevan, maybe.
凯冯叔公挺合适
And these 10,000 northern troops,
那一万北方大军是会为你而战
would they fight for you or their lord?
还是支持他们的领主呢
For me. I'm their King.
当然为我,我是他们的国王
But you've just invaded their homeland,
可你刚刚侵略了他们的家乡
asked them to kill their brothers.
还要求他们残杀兄弟
I'm not asking.
不是要求,是命令
The north cannot be held... not by an outsider.
外人无法降服北境
It's too big and too wild.
那里太辽阔,太蛮荒
And when the winter comes, the seven gods together
当冬天降临,即便七神保佑
couldn't save you and your royal army.
也救不了你和你的王家军♥队
A good king knows when to save his strength...
一位好国王该知道何时保存实力
And when to destroy his enemies.
以及何时摧毁敌人
So you agree...
这么说你也认为
the Starks are enemies?
史塔克家族是我们的敌人
Everyone who isn't us
权力之争
is an enemy.
非我即敌
Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food.
够了,小姐,好好吃饭
I'm practicing.
我在练♥习
Practicing for what?
练♥习什么
The prince. Arya, stop!
宰了王子 艾莉亚,闭嘴
He's a liar and a coward
他不仅是骗子,还是懦夫
and he killed my friend.
他杀了我的朋友
The Hound killed your friend.
杀了你朋友的是猎狗
The Hound does whatever the prince tells him to do.
猎狗是受了王子的指使
You're an idiot.
你是个笨蛋
You're a liar, and if you told the truth
你是个骗子,如果你说出真相
Mycah would be alive.
米凯就不会死了
Enough!
够了
What's happening here?
怎么回事
Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady.
艾莉亚不学淑女样儿,偏做野孩子
Go to your room. We'll speak later.
先回房去,我们一会儿再谈
That's for you, love.
这是给你的,孩子
The same dollmaker makes all of princess Myrcella's toys.
是给弥塞菈公主做玩具的工匠做的
Don't you like it?
不喜欢吗
I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.
八岁过后我就不玩娃娃了
May I be excused?
我可以告退了吗
You've barely eaten a thing.
你几乎没吃什么呢
It's all right. Go on.
没关系,去吧
War was easier than daughters.
打仗可比闺女们好对付啊
Go away!
走开
Arya, open the door.
艾莉亚,开门
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Whose sword is that?
那把剑是谁的
Mine.
我的
Give it to me.
给我
I know this maker's mark. This is Mikken's work.
铸剑人的记号我认识,是密肯打的
Where did you get this?
你是从哪儿弄来的
This is no toy.
这可不是玩具
Little ladies shouldn't play with swords.
淑女不该玩剑
I wasn't playing.
我才不是玩剑呢
And I don't want to be a lady.
我也不想成为淑女
Come here.
过来坐
Now what do you want with this?
你想用它干什么
It's called Needle.
它叫缝衣针
Oh, a blade with a name.
它还有名字
And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle?
你想用缝衣针来对付谁呢
Your sister?
你姐姐吗
Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?
你知道剑道的第一步是什么
Stick 'em with the pointy end.
用尖的那端去刺敌人
That's the essence of it.
这的确是剑术的精髓
I was trying to learn.
我想好好学
I asked Mycah to practice with me.
我叫米凯陪我练
I asked him.
是我找他的
It was my fault. No, sweet girl.
都是我的错 不,亲爱的孩子
No no, you didn't kill the butcher's boy.
别自责,屠夫小弟不是你杀的
I hate them! I hate all of them.
我恨他们,恨他们所有人
The Hound, the Queen and the King
我恨猎狗,恨王后,恨国王
and Joffrey and Sansa.
还有乔佛里和珊莎
Sansa was dragged before the king and queen...
珊莎是被拖到国王和王后面前的
And asked to call the prince a liar.
还有人逼她骂王子是骗子
So was I! He is a liar.
我也不想去啊,他就是骗子
Shh, darling, listen to me.
孩子,听我说
Sansa will be married to Joffrey's someday.
总有一天珊莎会嫁给乔佛里
She cannot betray him.
她不能背叛他
She must take his side even when he's wrong.
即便他错了,她也只能支持他
But how you can let her marry someone like that?
但您怎么能让她嫁给这种人呢
Look at me.
看着我
You're a Stark of Winterfell.
你是临冬城史塔克家族的一员
You know our words.
你知道我们的族语
Winter is coming.
凛冬将至
You were born in the long summer.
你生于漫长的盛夏时节
You've never known anything else.
还从未经历过其它季节
But now winter is truly coming.
然而现在冬天真的要来了
And in the winter, we must protect ourselves,
在冬天里,我们必须保卫彼此
look after one another. Sansa is your sister.
互相照顾,珊莎是你的姐姐
I don't hate her.
我不恨她
Not really.
不是真的恨她
I don't want to frighten you,
我并非有意吓你
but I won't lie to you either.
但我也不想骗你
We've come to a dangerous place.
我们来到了一个黑暗危险的地方
We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves.
我们不能自相残杀
All right?
明白吗
Go on. It's yours.
拿着,这是你的
I can keep it?
我可以留着吗
Try not to stab your sister with it.
别拿剑刺你姐姐就好
If you're going to own a sword,
这回你有剑了
you'd better know how to use it.
你最好知道该怎么使用它
Don't listen to it. Crows are all liars.
别听它的,乌鸦都很会说谎
I know a story about a crow.
我知道一个乌鸦的故事
I hate your stories.
我讨厌你那些故事
I know a story about a boy who hated stories.
我知道一个故事是讲讨厌听故事的小男孩
I could tell you about Ser Duncan the Tall.
那我来讲高个邓肯爵士的故事吧
Those were always your favorites.
你最喜欢这个故事了
Those weren't my favorites.
我最喜欢的才不是这个
My favorites were the scary ones.
我喜欢那些吓人的
Oh, my sweet summer child.
我亲爱的孩子,你生于夏季
What do you know about fear?
哪里懂得真正的恐惧
Fear is for the winter,
当冬天来临
when the snows fall a hundred feet deep.
积雪百尺,那才是真正的恐怖
Fear is for the long night,
当长夜漫漫
when the sun hides for years,
终年不见天日
and children are born and live and die
小孩在黑夜里诞生,在黑夜里成长
all in darkness.
在黑夜里死亡
That is the time for fear, my little lord,
当白鬼穿梭林间
when the white walkers move through the woods.
那才是恐惧降临之时,我的小少爷
Thousands of years ago
数千年前
there came a night that lasted a generation.
在一个长达整整一代人的长夜里
Kings froze to death in their castles,
城里的国王和茅屋里的羊倌
same as the shepherds in their huts.
一样在严寒中冻死
And women smothered their babies
母亲们宁可闷死自己的孩子
rather than see them starve,
也不愿见他们挨饿受冻
and wept and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks.
她们放声大哭,眼泪却冻结在脸颊上
So is this the sort of story that you like?
你喜欢听的就是这种故事吗
In that darkness,
在一片黑暗中
the white walkers came for the first time.
异鬼降临人间
They swept through cities and kingdoms,
他们骑着死马
riding their dead horses,
带领大如猎狗的白蜘蛛
hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds...
横扫城市和王国
What are you telling him now?
你在给他讲什么呢
Only what the little lord wants to hear.
小少爷爱听的故事
Get your supper. I want some time with him.
去用晚餐吧,我想和他待会
One time she told me
从前她告诉我
the sky is blue because we live inside the eye
天空之所以是蓝色的
of a blue eyed giant named Macomber.
是因为我们住在蓝眼巨人马克比的眼睛里
Maybe we do.
也许就是
How do you feel?
感觉如何
You still don't remember anything?
还是什么都不记得吗
Bran,
布兰
I've seen you climb a thousand times.
我看过你爬上爬下好多次
In the wind, in the rain...
无论刮风下雨
a thousand times.
多少次了
You never fall. I did though.
你从未失足 但我确实摔下来了
It's true, isn't it,
这是真的吗
what Maester Luwin says about my legs?
鲁温师傅说我的腿没救了
I'd rather be dead.
我宁愿死掉
Don't ever say that. I'd rather be dead.
别这么说 我宁愿死掉
Fewer eyes back here, my lady.
这里人少些夫人
But still too many.
但还是太多
It's nine years since I've set foot in the capital.
我九年没来过都城了
And no one knew who I was the last time I came either.
上次来的时候也没人认得我
My lady.
夫人
Welcome to King's Landing, Lady Stark.
欢迎来到君临史塔克夫人
Would you mind following us?
不介意的话,请跟我们走
I would. We've done nothing wrong.
为什么,我们又没触犯法律
We've been instructed to escort you into the city.
我们奉命护送您进城
Instructed?
奉命
I don't know who's providing your instructions, but...
我不知道是谁的命令,但 ...
Follow me, Lady Stark.
跟我来,史塔克夫人
Cat! Go on.
凯特,你们退下
Go upstairs.
到楼上去
You little worm!
你这无♥耻的蛀虫
You take me for some back alley sally
当我是不要脸的娼妓吗
you can drag into a...
随便就能 ...
I meant no disrespect
我绝对没有冒犯的意思
to you of all people.
尤其是对你
How dare you bring me here!
你居然敢带我来这种地方
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了不成
No one will come looking for you here.
没有人会想到你在这里
Isn't that what you wanted?
这不正是你所期望的吗
I'm truly sorry about the locale.
安排在这儿见面实在抱歉
How did you know I was coming to King's Landing?
你怎么知道我来君临了
A dear friend told me.
一位密友告诉我的
Lady Stark. Lord Varys.
史塔克夫人 瓦里斯大人
To see you again after so many years is a blessing.
阔别多年,不料今日相见,真叫人欢欣鼓舞
Your poor hands.
您的纤纤玉手受伤了
How did you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我要来
Knowledge is my trade, my lady.
我的职业就是打探消息,夫人
Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?
不知您有没有随身带着那把匕♥首
My little birds are everywhere...
我的小小鸟儿无处不在
even in the north.
即使远在北境
They whisper to me the strangest stories.
他们叽叽喳喳传来最稀奇的故事
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢
Do you know whose dagger this is?
你知道这匕♥首的主人是谁吗
I must admit I do not.
必须承认我不知道
Well well, this is an historic day.
好啊,真是历史性的一天
Something you don't know
你不知道的事
that I do.
我却知道
There's only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms.
这种刀七国境内只有一把
It's mine. Yours?
它是我的 你的
At least it was,
至少曾经属于我
until the tournament on prince Joffrey's last nameday.
到乔佛里王子命名日那天的比武大会为止
I bet on ser Jaime in the jousting,
同大多神志正常的人一样
as any sane man would.
我赌詹姆爵士会赢得长枪比试
When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him,
所以当百花骑士把他一枪刺下马时
I lost this dagger.
我输掉了这把匕♥首
To whom?
输给谁了
Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·兰尼斯特
The Imp.
小恶魔
Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of.
葛兰,让他见识一下农家小子的厉害
If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.
如果用的是真剑,你早就完蛋了
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
这位雪诺大人在城堡里长大
spitting down on the likes of you.
哪是你们这种乡野村夫能比的
Pyp.
派普
Do you think Ned Stark's bastard
你觉得奈德·史塔克的私生子
bleeds like the rest of us?
会像我们一样流血吗
Next!
下一个
Next!
下一个
Well, Lord Snow,
雪诺大人
it appears you're the least useless person here.
看来你是这群废物中最有用的了
Go clean yourselves up.
去清理干净
There's only so much I can stomach in a day.
我今天实在看不下去了
A charming man.
真威风
I don't need him to be charming.
我需要的不是他的威风
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把这帮盗贼和逃兵
into men of the Night's Watch.
变成守夜人的汉子
And how's that going, Commander Mormont?
进展如何呢,莫尔蒙总司令
Slowly.
非常慢
A raven came
有消息带给
for Ned Stark's son.
奈德·史塔克的儿子
Good news or bad?
是好是坏
Both.
喜忧参半吧
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
I meant to give you this earlier.
我早就想转交给你了
So forgetful these days.
最近时常忘事
A raven from Winterfell this morning.
今天早上有信鸦从临冬城飞来
Good news?
是好消息吗
Perhaps you'd like to share it with your wife?
或许你想与夫人分享吧
My wife is in Winterfell. Is she?
她人在临冬城 是吗
Yes, I'm looking at you.
是的,我就是在看你
I thought that she'd be safest in here.
她在这里最安全了
One of several such establishments I own.
这家店恰好就是由我经营
You're a funny man.
你真会开玩笑
Huh? A very funny man.
不是吗,太有趣了吧
Ned!
奈德
Ah, the Starks...
史塔克家啊
quick tempers, slow minds.
净是暴脾气,死脑筋
You broke my nose, bastard!
小杂种,你把我鼻梁打断了
It's an improvement.
比先前顺眼
If we threw you over the wall,
真想知道把你从长城上扔下去
I wonder how long it would take you to hit.
要多久才摔到地面上
I wonder if they'd find you before the wolves did.
不知道他们能不能赶在狼群前面发现你
What're you looking at, half man?
你看什么看,矮子
I'm looking at you.
我看你呢
Yes.
真的
You've got an interesting face.
你这张脸挺有趣的
Hmm, very distinctive faces.
非常与众不同
All of you.
你们都是
And what do you care about our faces?
你关心我们的脸干什么
It's just I think they would look marvelous
我就是在想,你们的脑袋挂在君临城头
decorating spikes in King's Landing.
肯定是非同凡响
Perhaps I'll write my sister, the Queen, about it.
或许我会给我的王后姐姐写信说说
We'll talk later, Lord Snow.
我们以后再谈,雪诺大人
Everybody knew what this place was
大家都知道这是个什么地方
and no one told me.
就是没人告诉我
No one but you.
除了你
My father knew
我父亲知道
and he left me to rot at the Wall all the same.
却任由我烂在绝境长城也不管
Grenn's father left him too...
葛兰的父亲也抛弃了他
Outside a farmhouse when he was three.
他三岁时便被丢弃在农舍外面
Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese.
派普在偷整块奶酪时被抓了现行
His little sister hadn't eaten in three days.
他的小妹妹三天没吃东西了
He was given a choice: his right hand or the wall.
他若不选择加入守夜人,就要断掉右手
I've been asking the Lord Commander about them.
我向总司令大人打听过他们的经历
Fascinating stories.
都是挺有趣的故事
They hate me because I'm better than they are.
他们恨我,因为我比他们更优秀
It's a lucky thing none of them were trained
幸运的是他们中间没有一个
by a master at arms like your Ser Rodrik.
受过罗德利克教头的训练
I don't imagine any of them have ever held a real sword
我敢说他们来这里之前
before they came here.
就没人摸过真剑
Your brother Bran.
你弟弟布兰
He's woken up.
他醒了
The mere suggestion that the Queen's brother
关于王后的弟弟涉嫌谋杀你孩子
tried to kill your boy would be considered treason.
单是暗示此事,都会构成叛国罪
We have proof. We have the blade.
我们有证据,我们有这把匕♥首
Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him.
提利昂大人肯定会辩称匕♥首是被偷的
The only man who could say otherwise has no throat,
多亏您公子的狼,唯一能指证的人
thanks to your boy's wolf.
已经被咬断了喉咙
Petyr has promised to help us find the truth.
培提尔答应协助我们调查真相
He's like a little brother to me, Ned.
奈德,他就像我弟弟一样亲
He would never betray my trust.
他绝对不会背叛我们
I'll try to keep you alive, for her sake.
为着她的缘故,我会尽量不让你送命
A fool's task, admittedly,
说来只有笨蛋才会这么做
but I've never been able to refuse your wife anything.
但我就是没法拒绝你老婆的任何请求
I won't forget this.
我永远不会忘记你的帮助
You're a true friend.
你是真正的朋友
Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.
这话千万别到处乱说,我还得维持形象呢
How could you be so stupid? Calm down.
你怎么做出这种蠢事 冷静点
He's a child... 10 years old.
他只是个十岁的孩子
What were you thinking? I was thinking of us.
你当时在想什么 我在为我们考虑
You're a bit late to start complaining about it now.
你现在才抱怨这个未免有点迟了吧
What has the boy told them? Nothing.
那男孩说了什么 什么都没有
He's said nothing. He remembers nothing.
他什么都没有说,他记不起来了
Then what are you raving about?
那你何必这么急躁
What if it comes back to him?
万一他恢复了记忆呢
If he tells his father what he saw...
要是他把当时的情景告诉他父亲
We'll say he was lying. We'll say he was dreaming.
我们就说他在撒谎,发梦说胡话呢
We'll say whatever we like.
我们怎么说都行
I think we can outfox a 10 year old.
总不至于斗不过一个小毛孩吧
And my husband? I'll go to war with him if I have to.
那我丈夫呢 即使为此开战我也在所不惜
They can write a ballad about us:
吟游诗人会为此作一首歌谣
The war for Cersei's cunt."
"瑟曦的阴♥道之战 ""
Let me go. Never.
放开我 永远不会
Let me go. The boy won't talk.
放开我 那个男孩不会说的
And if he does, I'll kill him.
要是他敢说,我就杀了他
Him, Ned Stark, the King... the whole bloody lot of them,
还有艾德· 史塔克、 国王,统统杀干净
until you and I are the only people Left in this world.
直到世上只剩下你我二人
I wish I could see the girls.
我真想见见女儿们
It's too dangerous. Just for a moment.
太冒险了 就看一眼
Until we know who our enemies are...
等我们查出敌人是谁 ...
I know they did it, Ned. The Lannisters.
奈德,我敢肯定是兰尼斯特家干的
In my bones, I know it.
我就有这种直觉
Littlefinger's right.
小指头说的没错
I can't do anything without proof.
没有证据,我就束手无策
And if you find the proof?
要是你找到证据呢
Then I bring it to Robert...
那我就呈给劳勃
and hope he's still the man I once knew.
并祈祷他不失当年的英明
You watch yourself on the road, huh?
回程一路小心
That temper of yours is a dangerous thing.
你的脾气可容易惹事
My temper? Gods be good,
我的脾气,诸神在上
you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday.
你昨天还差点错杀了可怜的小指头
He still loves you.
他还爱着你
Does he?
是吗
Off with you.
去吧
Yes, it's been a long time.
过了好些年了
But I still remember every face.
但那些人的脸我都还记得
You remember your first?
你记得你的第一次吗
Of course, Your Grace.
当然,陛下
Who was it?
杀的是谁
A Tyroshi.
一个泰洛西人
Never learned the name. Hmm.
没问过名字 嗯
How'd you do it?
怎么杀的
Lance through the heart.
长枪穿心
Quick one.
够快
Lucky for you.
你走运了
Mine was some Tarly boy at the battle of Summerhall.
我是在盛夏厅杀了一个塔利家的男孩
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
我的马中箭了,所以我弃马步行
slogging through the mud.
蹚着泥浆前进
He came running at me, this dumb high born lad,
他向我冲过来,这个养尊处优的傻小子
thinking he could end the rebellion
以为他挥挥剑就能
with a single swing of his sword.
镇♥压这次起义
I knocked him down with the hammer.
我用战锤把他砸倒
Gods, I was strong then.
诸神在上,我那时可真壮
Caved in his breastplate.
直接砸瘪了他的胸甲
Probably shattered every rib he had.
估计他的肋骨全断了
Stood over him, hammer in the air.
我踩在他身上,高举战锤
Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait."
正要砸下时,就听他大喊 "等等,等等 "
They never tell you how they all shit themselves.
吟游诗人不会记载他们临死那副蠢样
They don't put that part in the songs.
不会编进歌谣里唱出来
Stupid boy.
傻小子
Now the Tarlys bend the knee like everyone else.
如今塔利家也像别的家族那样归顺于我
He could have lingered
他要是能聪明点
on the edge of the battle with the smart boys
在那场战斗中苟活下来
and today his wife would be making him miserable,
如今也会有一个祸害无穷的老婆
his sons would be ingrates,
生一群忘恩负义的儿子
and he'd be waking three times in the night
而每晚他都要起夜三次
to piss into a bowl. Wine!
尿在一个破碗里,倒酒
Lancel. Gods, what a stupid name.
蓝赛尔,诸神啊,好一个蠢名字
Lancel Lannister.
蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特
Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter?
谁给你起的名字,八成是个口吃的傻子吧
What are you doing?
你愣着干嘛
It's empty, Your Grace. What do you mean it's empty?
陛下,酒壶空了 什么叫酒壶空了
there's no more wine. Is that what empty means?
酒倒光了 你就是想说这个吗
So get more.
那就取来啊
Tell your cousin to get in here.
叫你的堂兄进来
Kingslayer!
弑君者
Get in here.
过来
Surrounded by Lannisters.
周围全是兰尼斯特
Every time I close my eyes I see their blond hair
闭上眼睛都能看见那些飘飘金发
and their smug, satisfied faces.
还有洋洋得意的脸
It must wound your pride, huh?
干这活儿伤你自尊了吧
Standing out there like a glorified sentry.
傻站在那儿,说白了就是有点地位的哨兵
Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin...
詹姆·兰尼斯特,权势熏天的泰温之子
Forced to mind the door while your king
国王在里面吃喝拉撒玩女人
eats and drinks and shits and fucks.
你却只能在外面看门
So come on.
来说两句吧
We're telling war stories.
我们正聊战争呢
Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
你第一次是杀谁,疯王那种老头子不算数
One of the outlaws in the brotherhood.
是御林兄弟会的一个罪犯
I was there that day.
那天我也在场
You were only a squire, 16 years old.
你当时十六岁,只是个侍从
You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte.
你一个反击就干掉了西蒙·托因
Best move I ever saw.
从没见过那么漂亮的招式
A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina.
托因是个不错的战士,可惜耐力不够好
Your outlaw...
你杀的那个罪犯
any last words?
有什么遗言吗
I cut his head off, so no.
我砍下了他的头,所以没有
What about Aerys Targaryen?
那伊里斯·坦格利安呢
What did the mad king say when you stabbed him in the back?
疯王被你从背后刺死时说了什么
I never asked.
我还从没问过呢
Did he call you a traitor?
他是骂你叛徒
Did he plead for a reprieve?
还是求你饶命
He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours...
他喊着那句一直挂在嘴边的话
Burn them all."
"烧死他们 ""
If that's all, Your Grace...
陛下,没事我就退下了
Do the Dothraki buy their slaves?
多斯拉克人的奴隶是买♥来的吗
The Dothraki don't believe in money.
多斯拉克人不好拿钱币交易
Most of their slaves were given to them as gifts.
大部分的奴隶是作为礼物送给他们的
From whom? If you rule a city
谁送的 倘若有座城市归您统治
and you see the horde approaching, you have two choices:
见到游牧部落接近,您有两个选择
Pay tribute or fight.
进贡或开战
An easy choice for most.
答案显而易见
Of course, sometimes it's not enough.
当然并不是进贡就万事大吉
Sometimes a khal feels
有时卡奥觉得
insulted by the number of slaves he's given.
奴隶的数目太少对他是一种侮辱
He might think the men too weak or the women too ugly.
他可能认为男♥奴隶太瘦弱,或者女奴隶太丑
Sometimes a khal decides
有时卡奥觉得
his riders haven't had a good fight in months and need the practice
很久没有好好打一仗了,要练练手
kash qoy qoyi thira disse.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Tell them all to stop.
叫他们全部停下来
You want the entire horde to stop?
您想让所有人都停下来吗
For how long?
停多久
Until I command them otherwise.
直到我下令为止
You're learning to talk like a queen.
您说话越来越有王后的味道了
Not a queen.
不是王后
A Khaleesi.
是卡丽熙
Annakhas dozgosores.
[多斯拉克语 ]
You dare!
你好大的胆子
You give commands to me? To me?
你竟敢命令我,命令我
You do not command the dragon. I am Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
不准你对真龙之子颐指气使,我是七国之王
I don't take orders from savages or their sluts.
不会听命于野蛮人和他们的婊♥子
Do you hear me?
你听见了没有
Hash shafka zali nharees, zhey Khaleesi?
[多斯拉克语 ]
Rakharo ask if you want him dead, Khaleesi. No.
拉卡洛问您是否要他死,卡丽熙 不
Ishish chare acharoe hash me nem ervae, nharesoon.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Rakharo say you should take ear, to teach respect.
拉卡洛说您应该割他一只耳朵,给他个教训
Please please, don't hurt him.
求你了,不要伤害他
Tell him I don't want my brother harmed.
跟他说我不希望我哥哥受到伤害
Khaleesi vos zalo meme nem azisa.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Shafki.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Mormont! Kill these Dothraki dogs!
莫尔蒙,杀了这些多斯拉克狗
I am your King!
我才是你的王
Shall we return to the Khalasar, Khaleesi?
现在回卡拉♥萨吗,卡丽熙
You walk.
你,步行
I wanted to be here when you saw it for the first time.
我早就想在这儿陪你看第一眼
I'm leaving this morning. You're leaving?
我明早启程 你要走了
I'm the first ranger.
我是首席游骑兵
My job is out there.
职责就在长城之外
There have been disturbing reports. What kind of reports?
近来有些令人心烦的消息 什么样的消息
The kind I don't want to believe.
让人不愿意相信的那种
I'm ready. I won't let you down.
我准备好了,不会让你失望的
You're not going.
你不能去
You're no ranger, Jon.
你还不是游骑兵,琼恩
But I'm better than every... Better than no one!
但我比他们都强 你不比任何人强
Here...
在这儿
A man gets what he earns,
想得到什么样的待遇
when he earns it.
就要先证明自己
We'll speak when I return.
等我回来再找时间谈谈
A bear's balls. Oh, you're joking?
熊的卵蛋 你开玩笑的吧
And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart,
还有熊脑、熊胆、熊的心和肺
all fried in his own fat.
都是用熊油来炸的
When you're a hundred miles north of the Wall
当你身处长城以北几百里
and you ate your last meal a week ago,
一个星期没有吃饭的时候
you leave nothing for the wolves.
什么都会吃
And how do a bear's balls taste?
熊的卵蛋吃起来如何
A bit chewy.
有嚼劲儿
And what about you, my Lord?
你呢,大人
What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
你吃过的最奇怪的东西是什么
Do Dornish girls count?
多恩的娘们算吗
So you roam the Seven Kingdoms,
这么说,你游历七国
collaring pickpockets and horse thieves
捉拿扒手和马贼
and bringing them here as eager recruits?
再把他们带来扩充队伍,是吗
Aye.
是这样
But it's not all of 'em's done bad things.
但不是人人都做过坏事
Some of 'em's just poor lads looking for steady feed.
有的只是穷人,不愿吃了上顿没下顿
Some of 'em's high born lads looking for glory.
有的出身贵族,想来赢得荣誉
They have a better chance finding feed than glory.
荣誉可比温饱难求多了
The Night's Watch is a joke to you, is it?
守夜人对你来说只是个笑话吧
Is that what we are, Lannister?
你就是这样看我们的吧,兰尼斯特
An army of jesters in black?
一支黑衣小丑的军♥队
You don't have enough men to be an army
你的人手还不足以称为军♥队
and aside from you're here, none of you are particularly funny.
除了你之外,也没有谁特别可笑
I hope we've provided you with some good stories to tell
我希望当你回到君临的时候
when you're back in King's Landing.
有点真材实料的故事讲给别人
But something to think about while you're drinking your wine down there,
在你饮酒作乐,寻花问柳的时候
enjoying your brothels.
偶尔也摸摸良心
Half the boys you've seen training will die north of the Wall.
那些受训的兄弟,有一半会死在长城以北
Might be a wilding's axe that gets them,
也许没能逃过野蛮人的斧头
might be sickness,
也许是病死
might just be the cold.
也许是被严寒夺去性命
They die in pain.
他们死得很痛苦
And they do it, so plump little lords like you
多亏了他们,你们这些脑满肠肥的大人
can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort.
才能舒舒服服地享受夏日的午后小憩
Do you think I'm plump?
你觉得我算脑满肠肥吗
Listen, Benjen... may I call you Benjen?
班扬,我可以这样称呼你吗
Call me what you like.
您请随意
I'm not sure what I've done to offend you.
我不知道做了什么冒犯你的事
I have great admiration for the Night's Watch.
我对守夜人无比尊敬
I've great admiration for you as first ranger.
同样也尊重作为首席游骑兵的你
You know, my brother once told me
我哥哥曾经告诉我
that nothing someone says before the word "but"
人们在 "但是 "之前说的话
really counts.
都不能作数
But...
但是
I don't believe that giants and ghouls and white walkers
我不相信有巨人族食尸鬼和异鬼
are lurking beyond the Wall.
潜藏♥在长城之外
I believe that the only difference between us and the wildlings is that
我认为我们与蛮族唯一的区别在于
when that wall went up, our ancestors happened
当绝境长城拔地而起之时
to live on the right side of it.
我们的祖先碰巧选对了边而已
You're right.
你说的对
The wildlings are no different from us.
野蛮人跟我们没有区别
A little rougher maybe.
也许不太开化
But they're made of meat and bone.
但他们同样是血肉之躯
I know how to track them and I know how to kill them.
我懂得怎样追踪并杀死他们
It's not the wildlings giving me sleepless nights.
害我夜夜难眠的并非野蛮人
You've never been north of the Wall,
你从未到过长城以北
so don't tell me what's out there.
所以别跟我说那儿有什么
Are you going below?
你要下去吗
Keep well, keep warm. Enjoy the capital, brother.
保重,保暖 在都城玩得愉快,兄弟
Oh, I always do.
我向来如此
I think he's starting to like me.
我觉得他开始喜欢我了
Going below"? Aye.
"下去 " 是啊 "
Into the tunnel and out the other side.
进隧道到另外一边去
He'll be north of the wall for a month or two.
这一两个月他都要在长城以北了
So you're heading down to King's Landing too.
这么说,你也要南下君临
Aye, day after tomorrow.
对,后天启程
I get about half of my recruits from their dungeons.
我的新兵约有半数来自那儿的地牢
Let's share the road. I could use some decent company.
不如同行吧,我正需要找个好伴儿
I... I travel a bit on the grubby side, my Lord.
恐怕我的旅行方式不受您待见大人
Not this time. We'll be staying at the finest castles and inns.
这次不会了,我们只要最好的城堡和旅馆
No one turns away a Lannister.
没人敢怠慢兰尼斯特家的人
At jakar?
[多斯拉克语 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Ath ja haker.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ]
Yes, Khaleesi.
对的,卡丽熙
Oh, what are you doing?
你这是做什么
When was last time you bleed, Khaleesi?
您上次月事是什么时候,卡丽熙
You change, Khaleesi.
您有宝宝了,卡丽熙
[多斯拉克语 ]
这是圣马赐予的福祉
For a man on horseback,
对于马背上的人来说
the curved blade is a good thing,
弯刀是好东西
easier to handle.
更容易控制
It's a good weapon for a Dothrakan.
对于多斯拉克人来说是件好武器
But a man in full plate...
但对于全身铠甲的人
Shori tawakof.
[多斯拉克语 ]
The arakh won't get through the steel.
亚拉克弯刀穿不透钢铁
That's where the broadsword has the advantage.
这就是长剑的优势
Designed for piercing plate.
为了刺穿铠甲而设计的
[多斯拉克语 ]
多斯拉克人从不♥穿钢铁在身上
Armor. Armor.
铠甲 铠甲
Armor make a man...
铠甲使人
Vroz? Slow.
[多斯拉克语 ] 行动缓慢
Slow. It's true,
行动缓慢 没错
but it also keeps a man alive.
但也能保命
父亲教我战斗技巧
他说天下武功唯快不破
听说你父亲是名优秀的战士
他是拔尔勃卡奥的血盟卫
安达尔人乔拉,你父亲也曾是战士吗
He still is.
现在还是
A man of great honor
他是个极重荣誉的人
and I betrayed him.
我却背叛了他
卡丽熙今晚想换换口味
去弄点兔子肉
哪来的兔子
那就鸭子,她爱吃鸭肉
蠢娘们,你见过鸭子吗,兔子鸭子都没有
你长了眼睛吗
那就狗肉好了,我见过几条狗
I don't think she wants to eat dog.
恐怕她不会想吃狗肉
The khaleesi have baby inside her.
卡丽熙怀孕了
It is true. She does not bleed for two moons.
是真的,她有两个月没来月事了
Her belly start to swell.
已经开始出怀了
这是圣马赐予的福祉
She does not want to eat horse.
她实在不想吃马肉
I'll have the boys butcher a goat for supper.
我会让小子们杀头羊做晚餐
I need to ride to Qohor.
我要去一趟科霍尔
Uh, we ride for Vaes Dothrak.
我们要去的是维斯·多斯拉克城
Don't worry. I'll catch you.
别担心,我会赶上来的
The horde's easy to find.
大队人马好找得很
Don't stand so still.
身体要动起来
It's harder to hit a moving target.
这样敌人才不容易击中你
Except for you. You move too much.
你不一样,动作太频繁
I could just hold my sword out and let you do the work for me.
我只消举着剑,你都会自己撞上来
How many winters have you seen, Lord Tyrion?
提利昂大人,你经历过几个冬天
Eight... no, nine.
八♥九个吧
All of them brief?
都不长吧
They say the winter of my birth
据说我降生的那个冬天
was three years long, Maester Aemon.
长达三年之久伊蒙师傅
This summer has lasted nine.
这次的夏天已经过了九年
But reports from the Citadel tell us the days grow shorter.
按照学城的说法,白昼正渐渐缩短
The Starks are always right eventually:
史塔克家的族训终会成真
Winter is coming.
凛冬将至
This one will be long
这个冬天将非常漫长
and dark things will come with it.
随之而来的是黑暗的年代
We've been capturing wildlings,
我们抓获过野人
more every month. They're fleeing south.
每个月都有,他们正在南迁
The ones who flee say they've seen the white walkers.
逃跑的蛮族说他们见过异鬼
Yes, and the fishermen of Lannisport say they see mermaids.
兰尼斯港的渔夫还见过美人鱼呢
One of our own rangers swore he saw them kill his companions.
有个游骑兵说他瞧见异鬼杀了同行弟兄
He swore it right up to the moment
在奈德·史塔克大人砍掉他脑袋前
Ned Stark chopped his head off.
他还在赌咒说是亲眼所见
The Night's Watch is the only thing
守夜人是唯一能保卫王国
standing between the realm and what lies beyond.
抵御北方黑暗势力的屏障
And it has has become an army
而如今的守夜人不过是一群
of undisciplined boys and tired old men.
未经训练的小伙子和身心俱疲的老头子
There are less than a thousand of us now.
我们的人剩下不到一千
We can't man the other castles on the Wall.
没法给长城上的其它城堡安排人手
We can't properly patrol the wilderness.
不能正常警戒蛮族的动向
We've barely enough resources
我们手头很紧,只能保证孩子们
to keep our lads armed and fed.
不至于挨饿,赤手空拳
Your sister
令姐
sits by the side the King.
贵为当今王后
Tell her we need help.
请转告她,我们急需援助
When winter does come,
再这样下去,等凛冬降临
Gods help us all if we're not ready.
我们就只能听天由命了
是男孩
你怎么知道
我知道
I'm sorry to see you leave, Lannister.
真舍不得你走,兰尼斯特
It's either me or this cold.
我跟这冷天气算是结了仇
And it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
看样子它不会让路,只有我乖乖滚蛋了
Will you stop at Winterfell on your way south?
你会在临冬城稍作停留吧
I expect I will.
我想会的
Gods know there aren't many feather beds
天知道回君临的路上
between here and King's Landing.
能睡几次暖和的羽毛床
If you see my brother Bran,
如果你见了我弟弟布兰
tell him I miss him.
告诉他我很想他
Tell him I'd visit if I could. Of course.
就说我有机会就去看他 会的
He'll never walk again.
他再也无法走路了
If you're going to be a cripple,
如果不幸成了残废
it's better to be a rich cripple.
当个有钱的残废总归要好些
You take care, Snow.
多保重,雪诺
Farewell, my Lord.
再见,大人
You are late, boy.
小子,你迟到了
Tomorrow you will be here at midday.
从明天起,你正午就必须到
Who are you?
你是谁
Your dancing master,
我是你的舞蹈老师
Syrio Forel.
西利欧·佛瑞尔
Tomorrow you will catch it.
从明天起,我一丢你就要接住
Now pick it up.
现在捡起来
That is not the way, boy.
不对不对,小子
This is not a greatsword that is needing two hands to swing it.
这不是双手握持的巨剑
It's too heavy. It is heavy as it needs to be
太重了 这样才能锻炼你的
to make you strong.
手臂肌肉
Just so.
就是这样
One hand is all that is needed.
你要单手持剑
Now you are standing all wrong.
但你的站姿错了
Turn your body sideface.
身体侧一点
Yes.

So.
就是这样
You are skinny. That is good.
你很瘦,这挺好
The target is smaller.
目标缩小了
Now the grip... let me see.
现在让我看看你是怎么握的
Yes.

The grip must be delicate.
握剑的手型要优雅
What if I drop it?
剑掉了怎么办
The steel must be part of your arm.
剑必须和你的手合为一体
Can you drop part of your arm? No.
你的手会掉吗,当然不会
Nine years Syrio Forel was first sword
西利欧·佛瑞尔在布拉佛斯海王手下
to the Sealord of Braavos.
干了九年首席剑士
He knows these things. You must listen to me, boy.
他懂这些东西,听他的话没错,小子
I'm a girl.
我是女生
Boy, girl... you are a sword,
管他男的女的,你是一把剑
that is all.
这样就够了
That is the grip.
保持这个握姿
You are not holding a battle axe.
你握的不是战斧
You are holding... A needle.
你握的是 ... 缝衣针
Just so.
就是这样
Now we will begin the dance.
现在我们开始跳舞
Remember, child,
记住,孩子
this is not the dance of the Westeros we are learning...
我们学的不是维斯特洛的
the knight's dance,
骑士之舞
hacking and hammering.
挥来砍去
This is the bravo's dance...
这是杀手之舞
the water dance.
水之舞
It is swift
行动敏捷
and sudden.
出其不意
All men are made of water,
人都是水做的
do you know this?
你知道吗
If you pierce them,
当你刺中人体
the water leaks out and they die.
水流外泄,人就会死
Now you will try to strike me.
现在你来打我试试
Up!
起来
Dead.
你死了
Dead.
又死了
Very dead.
彻底死了
Come.
再来
Again, faster.
继续,动作要快


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载