权力的游戏   第四季 第一集

Game of Thrones  S04E01

2019年7月28日 14:36 推荐到豆瓣

双剑利刃


I want you to tell me the truth about Joffrey.
关于乔佛里 我希望你说实话
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
With the Tyrells beside us,
有提利尔家协助
no one will think of rebelling for another century.
一百年内再没人敢动造反的念头
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard.
霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士
Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day.
马林爵士 帮唐托斯爵士庆祝我的命名日
It would be bad luck to kill a man on your nameday.
在您的命名日杀人 会给您招来厄运
You'll be my new fool.
你就是我的新弄臣
Thank you, Your Grace.
感谢您 陛下
Do you know what it takes to unite clans,
你知道联合九十个部落要付出怎样的代价吗
I told them we were all going to die,
我跟他们说 如果不往南走
if we don't get south.
我们必死无疑
Let us go, my father will pay you whatever you want.
放了我们 你要什么 我父亲都会给
Enough to buy me a new head?
够我买个脑袋吗
We need to find Sansa Stark a husband.
我们给珊莎·史塔克另觅夫婿
Tyrion will do as he's bid and you will marry Ser Loras.
提利昂要遵命行事 你要嫁给洛拉斯爵士
I am not some brood mare. You're my daughter!
我不是专司生产的母马 你是我女儿
My feelings for you have not changed.
我对你的感情并没有变
I'm not your lady, I'm your whore.
我不是你的夫人 我是你的妓♥女
He's a Crow. He'll stab us in the back.
他是乌鸦 会背后捅我们刀子
Kill him.
杀了他
That's a fine little blade. No!
这把小剑挺不错的 不要
Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.
可以给我剔剔牙缝
Something wrong with your leg, boy?
小鬼 你的腿怎么了
You got to carry me.
你要背我
Robb.
罗柏
The Lannisters send their regards.
兰尼斯特家向您致以亲切问候
Too late.
太迟了
You know I didn't have a choice.
你知道我是不得已
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
You're home.
你到家了
Magnificent.
神作
Looks freshforged.
看上去像新铸的
It is.
正是
No one's made a Valyrian steel sword
瓦雷利亚毁灭以来
since the Doom of Valyria.
没人锻出过瓦雷利亚钢剑
There are three living smiths who know how to rework Valyrian steel.
世上还有三名铁匠懂得如何重铸瓦雷利亚钢
The finest of them was in Volantis.
手艺最精的在瓦兰提斯
Came here to King's Landing at my invitation.
应我之邀来到君临
Where did you get this much Valyrian steel?
您从哪里弄来这么多瓦雷利亚钢
From someone who no longer had need of it.
从一个再也用不到它的人那里
You've wanted one of these in the family for a long time.
您一直想要一柄瓦雷利亚钢族剑
And now we have two. Two?
现在有两柄了 两柄
The original weapon was absurdly large.
原剑大得荒唐
Plenty of steel for two swords.
足够重铸两柄
Well, thank you. It's glorious.
谢谢您 真是一柄好剑
You'll have to train your left hand.
你得练习左手
Any decent swordsman knows how to use both hands.
优秀的剑士懂得如何运用双手
You'll never be as good.
你回不到从前了
No.
没错
But as long as I'm better than everyone else,
不过只要我还是比别人都强
I suppose it doesn't matter.
料也无妨
You can't serve in the Kingsguard with one hand.
你一只手无法胜任御林铁卫
Where's that written? I can and I will.
哪里写着了 我能 我也会
The Kingsguard oath is for life.
御林铁卫是终身誓言
The war is over. The king is safe.
战争已经结束 国王很安全
The king is never safe.
国王永远不安全
How many people in this city alone
单是这座城里 就有多少人
would love to see his head on a pike?
希望看他的头插上枪尖
Other knights protected the king while you were a prisoner.
你被俘时 有其他骑士护卫国王
They will continue to do so when you go home.
你回家之后也当如此
Home? You'll return to Casterly Rock
回家 你要回凯岩城
and rule in my stead.
代我统治
You are the Lord of Casterly Rock.
您才是凯岩城公爵
I am the King's Hand. My place is here.
我是国王之手 我的位置在这里
I don't expect to see the Rock again before I die.
我死前不会再见到凯岩城了
You know what they call me?
您知道人们叫我什么
Kingslayer. Oathbreaker.
弑君者 背誓者
Man without honor.
毫无荣誉之人
Now you want me to break another sacred vow.
您现在又要我违背神圣的誓言
You won't be breaking anything.
你不用违背任何誓言
There is a precedent to relieve a Kingsguard of his duties.
免除御林铁卫职务已有先例
The king will exercise that prerogative.
国王将行使这项特权
No. No?
不 不
No.

I don't believe I asked you a question.
我想我不是在询问你
There's my answer.
这是我的回答
If you think your bloody honor comes before your family...
如果你以为你该死的荣誉高于家族...
My bloody honor is beyond repair,
我的荣誉早就无可挽回
but my answer is still no. I don't want Casterly Rock.
但我的回答依然是不 我不要凯岩城
I don't want a wife. I don't want children.
我不想娶妻 不要生子
What do you want?
你想要什么
Supper would be nice.
晚餐就很好
For years I've tried to teach you.
四十年来我努力教导你
If you haven't learned by now, you never will.
你至今还是不懂 你永远不会懂
Go.
去吧
If serving as a glorified bodyguard is the sum of your ambition,
如果当个高级护卫就是你的全部志向
go serve.
那就去当你的
I suppose you want the sword back.
我猜您想收回这柄剑
Keep it.
你留着罢
A onehanded man with no family needs all the help he can get.
没有家族的独手汉需要有个依仗
How many Dornishmen does it take to fuck a goat?
干一只山羊要几个多恩人
Please don't.
口下留德
Seems to me the smart place to meet travelers is in a tavern.
要我说呀 酒馆才是旅人约见的上选
That way, one party is late,
那样吧 一方迟到了
the other party can drink some ale inside.
另一方还能屋里喝喝麦酒
This is the Prince of Dorne we're waiting for,
我们等的可是多恩亲王
not one of your sellsword friends.
不是你的佣兵朋友
If he's so damned important, how come they sent you to meet him?
要是他来头这么大 干吗派你迎接
There's bad blood between the Martells of Dorne
多恩的马泰尔与凯岩城的兰尼斯特
and the Lannisters of Casterly Rock. Has been for years.
夙有血仇旧怨 不睦多年
And just in case the Martells of Dorne
万一多恩的马泰尔家
are looking to spill some Lannister blood,
想要兰尼斯特血债血偿
it may as well be yours, eh? No need for cynicism.
不如送你上门是吧 没必要冷嘲热讽
I happen to be an accomplished diplomat.
我刚好是个手腕圆滑的外交家
Ah, here we are.
他们来了
Can you read the sigils?
能看清家徽吗
Yellow balls?
黄球子
Wild lemons on a purple field,
紫色旗面上一堆柠檬
House Dalt of Lemonwood.
柠檬林的达特家族
A vulture grasping a baby in its talons, House Blackmont.
爪子里抓着婴儿的秃鹰 布莱蒙家族
A crowned skull, the Manwoodys of Kingsgrave.
戴金冠的头骨 王冢城的曼伍笛家族
Boy knows his Dornish Houses.
这小子对多恩贵族可熟呢
I need a sigil.
我也得搞个家徽
And House Martell, a red sun pierced by a spear?
马泰尔家族的呢 金矛贯日
I don't see it, my lord.
没看到 大人
Well met, my lords.
幸会 诸位大人
His Grace King Joffrey welcomes you in his name.
以乔佛里陛下之名欢迎诸位
My lord father, the King's Hand, sends his greetings as well.
我父亲大人 御前首相 也致以问候
I am Tyrion Lannister of Casterly Rock, master of Coin.
我是凯岩城的提利昂·兰尼斯特 财政大臣
Forgive me.
请原谅
I don't see Prince Doran in your company.
怎没看到道朗亲王和诸位一道
The prince's health forces him to remain at Sunspear.
亲王贵体有恙 不便离开阳戟城
He sends his brother Prince Oberyn
他派胞弟奥柏伦亲王
to attend the royal wedding in his stead.
代他出席王家婚礼
Yes, the king will be delighted to enjoy the company of a warrior
当然 有奥柏伦亲王这样的大英雄出席婚礼
as renowned as Prince Oberyn at his wedding feast.
国王陛下一定欣喜
Will he?
是吗
And where is Prince Oberyn?
奥柏伦亲王殿下呢
Arrived before dawn.
黎明前就到了
Not a man for welcome parties, our prince.
我们亲王不喜欢接风宴
Very well. My lords, these fine men from the City Watch
诸位大人 就由都城守备队的好人们
will escort you to your quarters in the Red Keep.
护送诸位去红堡下榻
You must be weary after such a long journey.
长途旅行想必劳累了
Some accomplished diplomacy that was.
好圆滑的外交手腕
Now where?
现在去哪儿
We must find Prince Oberyn before he kills somebody
我们得在奥柏伦亲王伤人性命或大开杀戒之前
or several somebodies.
找到他
How do you plan on finding a single Dornishman in a city this big?
这么大座城里找一个多恩人 你打算怎么找
You're famous for fucking half of Westeros.
如果你有操遍半个维斯特洛的名声
You just arrived at the capital after two weeks of bad roads,
辛苦骑行两周 刚刚来到君临
where would you go?
你会去哪儿
I'd probably go to sleep, but I'm getting old.
我八成倒头就睡 不过我是有点儿老了
Look at this one.
瞧瞧这个
How lovely is she?
她多好看
Beautiful.
很美
But pale.
但是太苍白
They like them pale in the capital.
君临人喜欢白皮肤
Shows they don't work the fields.
能显出她们不是田间粗妇
Do I frighten you?
我吓到你了吗
You like?
喜欢吗
Timid. Timid bores me.
太羞怯 羞怯让我厌倦
You're a bit of mischief, aren't you?
你很顽皮 是不是
I think she likes you.
我想她喜欢你
She has good taste.
她眼光不错
You're not timid, are you?
你不羞怯吧
Not timid.
不羞怯
Do you like women?
你喜欢女人吗
When they look like her, my lord.
像她这样的就喜欢 大人
This one will do nicely.
这个就很好
Very good, my lady.
您喜欢就好 夫人
Oh, I'm not a lady.
我可不是什么夫人
A term of courtesy in this establishment.
只是我们这里客气的叫法
A lie anywhere.
在哪里都是谎言
Why not use the right words?
为何不用正确的说法
I'm a bastard.
我是个私生女
She is a whore. And you're what?
她是个妓♥女 你是什么呢
A procurer.
拉皮条的
Any of the others?
其他人还需要吗
The two girls can leave.
那两个姑娘可以走了
You stay.
你留下
I'm afraid I'm not an offer, my lord.
可是我不卖身 大人
Everyone who works for Littlefinger is an offer.
为小指头干活的人都能卖
Take off your clothes. We'll be here a while.
脱衣服 我们还有一阵子呢
My lord. I am a prince, boy.
大人 我是个亲王 小子
Have you ever been with a prince?
你跟亲王睡过吗
Can't say I have.
没有过
I'm wildly expensive.
我很贵的
Take off your clothes.
脱掉你的衣服
Which way do you like it?
您喜欢哪种方式
My way.
我的方式
Oberyn.
奥伯伦
Oberyn, don't.
奥伯伦 别去
Yes, not the rains weep o'er his hall,
*雨水在大厅哭泣*
and not a soul to hear.
*内里却无人影*
You lost, friend?
你迷路了吗 朋友
Forgive me for staring.
很抱歉盯着你们看
I don't see many Lannisters where I'm from.
在我的家乡很少见到兰尼斯特家的人
I don't see many Dornishmen in the capital.
在君临也很少见到多恩人
We don't like the smell.
我们不喜欢这里的臭气
Come with me, lover. Gods, look at this one.
跟我走吧 爱人 天哪 你看她
Sirs, if you follow me, I'll arrange for a private room.
先生们 请跟我来 我给你们准备单间
Why are you wasting a woman like this on a Dornishman?
你怎么把这么正的女人给多恩人浪费
Bring him a shaved goat and a bottle of olive oil.
给他牵头剃毛的山羊再来瓶橄榄油就行了
Do you know why all the world hates a Lannister?
你们知道为什么全世界都恨兰尼斯特吗
You think your gold and your lions
你们自以为有金子有雄狮
and your gold lions make you better than everyone.
还有金狮子 就高人一等了
May I tell you a secret?
我能说个秘密吗
You're not a golden lion.
你可不是金狮子
You're just a pink little man
只是一个拔剑太慢的
who is far too slow on the draw.
粉面小鬼头而已
Longsword is a bad option in close quarters.
长剑可不适合近战
When I pull my blade, your friend starts bleeding.
我一拔刀 你的朋友就会流血
Quite a lot, I'm afraid. So many veins in the wrist.
手腕血管密布 怕是要流很多
He'll live if you get him help straightaway.
如果你即刻带他就医 那还有救
So, decisions.
那么 做决定吧
Prince Oberyn, forgive the intrusion.
奥伯伦亲王 请原谅我不请自来
We heard there might be...
我们听说您可能遇上...
trouble.
麻烦...
Apologies, my love.
抱歉了 爱人
I'm here to welcome you to the capital.
我特此欢迎您来到君临
Ellaria Sand, my paramour.
这是艾拉莉亚·沙德 我的情妇
The king's own Uncle Imp.
这位是国王的亲舅舅小恶魔
Tyrion, son of Tywin Lannister.
提利昂 泰温·兰尼斯特之子
If there's anything I can do to make your stay
如果需要我为您做点什么...
What are you? His hired killer?
你是谁 他雇的杀手吗
It started that way, aye. Now I'm a knight.
以前是 现在我是骑士
How did that come to pass?
你怎么当上骑士的
Killed the right people, I suppose.
可能因为我杀对了人吧
We'll need a few more girls. Girls, yes?
我们还需要几个姑娘 你们要姑娘吧
You don't partake?
你不来玩吗
Oh, I partook. Now I'm married.
我以前玩 但现在我结婚了
Prince Oberyn, if I may, a word in private?
奥伯伦亲王 我能和您私下谈谈吗
Seems I visited the Lannister brothel by mistake.
看来我误进了兰尼斯特的窑子
Oh, they take all kinds. Even Dornishmen.
他们什么客都接 多恩人也不例外
The king is very grateful that you traveled all
国王非常感激您远道而来
this way for his wedding.
参加他的婚礼
Let us speak truth here. Joffrey is insulted.
我们打开天窗说亮话 乔佛里受辱了
I am only the second son after all.
毕竟我只是次子
Well, speaking as a fellow second son,
同样作为次子
I have grown rather used to being the family insult.
我已经习惯了成为家族耻辱
Why did you come to King's Landing, Prince Oberyn?
您为何来君临 奥伯伦亲王
I was invited to the royal wedding.
我受邀参加王室婚礼
I thought we were speaking truth.
我们不是要说亮话吗
The last time I was in the capital was many years ago.
我上次来君临是很多年前了
Another wedding.
那也是一场婚礼
My sister Elia
我姐姐伊莉亚
and Rhaegar Targaryen, the Last Dragon.
嫁给雷加·坦格利安 最后的真龙传人
My sister loved him. She bore his children.
我姐姐爱他 给他生下孩子
Swaddled them, rocked them, fed them at her own breast.
给他们裹被 哄他们睡觉 喂他们吃奶
Elia wouldn't let the wet nurse touch them.
伊莉亚都不让乳母碰他们
And beautiful, noble Rhaegar Targaryen
而英俊高贵的雷加·坦格利安
left her for another woman.
抛下她另寻新欢
That started a war
由此引发了一场战争
and the war ended right here
而这场战争就在这里终结
when your father's army took the city...
在你父亲的军队占领君临之时
I wasn't actually present.
我并不在场
and butchered those children.
他们残忍地杀害了两个孩子...
My nephew and niece.
我的外甥和外甥女
Carved them up and wrapped them in Lannister cloaks.
将他们切成碎块 裹上兰尼斯特的斗篷
And my sister, you know what they did to her?
而我的姐姐 你知道他们对她做了什么吗
I'm asking you a question.
我在问你问题
I've heard rumors.
我听过一些传闻
So have I.
我也是
The one I keep hearing is that Gregor Clegane the Mountain
我最常听到的是魔山格雷果·克里冈
raped Elia and split her in half
强♥暴了伊莉亚 又用他的巨剑
with his great sword.
把她劈成了两半
I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
我不在场 我不知道发生了什么
If the Mountain killed my sister,
如果杀我姐姐的是魔山
your father gave the order.
下令的就是你父亲
Tell your father I'm here.
告诉你父亲我来了
And tell him the Lannisters
顺便告诉他
aren't the only ones who pay their debts.
有债必还的不止兰尼斯特
They're dragons, Khaleesi.
它们是龙 卡丽熙
They can never be tamed.
永远不会驯服
Not even by their mother.
即使是它们的母亲也没办法
Ser Barristan. Your Grace.
巴利斯坦爵士 陛下
Where's Daario Naharis?
达里奥·纳哈里斯呢
Where's Grey Worm?
灰虫子呢
Gambling, Your Grace.
他们在打赌 陛下
Gambling?
打赌
Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa...
弥莎 弥莎 弥莎
Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa...
弥莎 弥莎 弥莎
Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa...
弥莎 弥莎 弥莎
How long have they been at it?
他们这样多久了
Since midnight, Your Grace.
从午夜开始 陛下
Ser Worm is stronger than he looks.
虫子爵士比看起来要壮
But I can see his arms beginning to shake.
但我看到他的胳膊开始打颤了
What's the prize to winning this stupid contest?
赢得这场愚蠢的比试有什么奖励
The honor of riding by your side on the road to Meereen.
胜者有幸在去弥林的路上骑行在您身旁
That honor goes to Ser Jorah and Ser Barristan
乔拉爵士和巴利斯坦爵士将与我同行
as neither of them kept me waiting this morning.
因为他们今早没有让我久等
You two will ride in the rear guard and protect the livestock.
你们俩个殿后 保护牲口
The last man holding his sword
最后一个放下剑的人
can find a new queen to fight for.
可以去找个新女王效命
你喜欢这女孩吗
一定很沮丧吧
你不是聪明人 达里奥·纳哈里斯
我宁愿没脑子
也不愿没种
You need to eat something.
您必须吃点东西
Pigeon pie.
鸽子派
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Lemon cakes?
柠檬蛋糕
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
You love lemon cakes.
您最喜欢柠檬蛋糕了
Tell her she needs to eat.
告诉她 她需要吃东西
My lady, you do need to eat.
夫人 你的确要吃点东西了
I don't need to eat.
我不需要吃
If I could have a moment alone with my wife.
我想和妻子独处一会儿
She needs to eat.
她需要吃东西
I can't let you starve.
我不能让你把自己饿死
I swore to protect you.
我发过誓要保护你
My lady,
夫人
I am your husband. Let me help you.
我是你的丈夫 让我帮助你
How can you help me?
你能帮我什么
I don't know, but I can try.
我不知道 但我可以试试
I lie awake all night staring at the canopy
我睁着眼睛 整夜睡不着
thinking about how they died.
想着他们如何惨死
I could get you essence of nightshade to help you sleep.
我可以弄点龙葵助你睡眠
Do you know what they did to my brother?
你知道他们对我哥哥做了什么吗
How they sewed his direwolf's head onto his body?
他们把他的冰原狼的头缝在他的身子上
And my mother.
还有我母亲
They say they cut her throat to the bone
听说他们割断了她的喉咙 深可见骨
and threw her body in the river.
又将她的尸身丢进河里
What happened to your family was a terrible crime.
你的家人遭受的是可怕的罪行
I didn't know your brother.
我不曾结识你哥哥
He seemed like a good man, but I didn't know him.
他看起来是个好人 可惜未能相识
Your mother, on the other hand,
而你的母亲
I admired her.
我很敬重她
She wanted to have me executed,
虽说她曾经想处死我
but I admired her.
但我依然敬重她
She was a strong woman.
她是个坚强的女人
And she was fierce when it came to protecting her children.
当需要保护孩子的时候 她是那么勇猛
Sansa.
珊莎
Your mother would want you to carry on.
你母亲一定希望你能好好地活
You know it's true.
你知道这绝非虚言
Will you pardon me, my lord?
请原谅我失陪 大人
I'd like to visit the godswood.
我想去神木林
Of course. Of course. Prayer can be helpful, I hear.
当然可以 我听说祈祷是有好处的
I don't pray anymore.
我再也不祈祷了
It's the only place I can go where people don't talk to me.
我只有去那里才不会受人打扰
My lion.
我的雄狮
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你看我像是在干什么
Come here.
上来
How many times have I told you? You can't visit me here.
我说过多少次了 你不能来这儿找我
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
We have come to a dangerous place.
这是一个非常危险的地方
Have you forgotten me? Do you know how long it's been?
你忘了我吗 你知道我们多久没在一起了吗
Of course I haven't forgotten.
我当然没有忘记你
I want you.
我想要你
Don't you want me?
你不想要我吗
Things are a bit tense right now.
现在形势有些紧张
What things?
什么形势
My nephew the king wants to murder me.
我的国王外甥想杀我
My wife hates me because my father murdered her family.
我妻子恨我 因为我父亲杀了她全家
Oberyn Martell wants to murder everyone
奥柏伦·马泰尔想要杀掉
whose last name is Lannister.
所有姓兰尼斯特的人
You need to relax.
你需要放松一下
Don't you want to relax?
你不想放松一下吗
What's wrong? I told you.
怎么了 我跟你说过了
It's not a good time. It's never a good time.
现在不合适 从来就没有合适的时候
You have your child bride now. Shae.
你现在有了嫩嫩的新娘 雪伊
Do you love her? Love her?
你爱她吗 爱她
I barely know her. She's a child.
我都不了解她 她是个孩子
She despises me. That's not an answer.
她厌恶我 你答非所问
Of course I don't love her.
我当然不爱她了
You tried to ship me away.
你曾经想把我运走
Ship you away?
把你运走
Give me diamonds and make me disappear.
给我钻石然后让我消失
What in the world are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
If you want me to leave, just say it.
你要是想让我走 就直说
Say it!
你说啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
You want me to stay?
你想让我留下来吗
A work of art, really.
真是一件艺术品
The craftsmanship is excellent.
做工极其精湛
You like it so much,
你既然这么喜欢
you're welcome to chop off your own hand and take it.
剁了手自个儿戴上别客气
Such an ingrate. I spent days with the goldsmith
真是忘恩负义 我花了好几天时间
getting the details just right.
跟金匠敲定细节
Days?
好几天
Better part of an afternoon.
差不多大半个下午
There, how does that feel?
好了 感觉怎么样
a hook would be more practical.
钩子会更实用
Elegant, I think.
我认为很高雅
Thank you for your help with the other matter.
谢谢你帮我处理那件事
The symptoms have abated? Gone completely.
症状减轻了吗 完全没有了
I am in your debt, Maester Qyburn.
我欠你一份人情 科本学士
Not a maester, Your Grace, but happy to help whenever I can.
我不是学士 太后陛下 我乐意随时效劳
Odd little man.
古怪的小个子
I've grown rather fond of him.
我越来越喜欢他了
He's quite talented, you know?
他很有才华
What symptoms?
什么症状
Symptoms that are not your concern.
这你就不用管了
You let him touch you?
你让他碰你了
You jealous?
你嫉妒了
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
You never let Pycelle near you.
你从不让派席尔靠近你
You think I'd let that old lecher put his hands on me?
我怎么会让那个老色鬼碰我
He smells like a dead cat.
他闻起来像死猫
I'm not sure I've ever smelled a dead cat.
我还真不清楚死猫是什么味儿
Well, they smell like Pycelle.
跟派席尔一个味儿
You drink more than you used to.
你以前不喝这么多酒
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么
Let's see, you started a brawl in the streets with Ned Stark
我想想 你在街上找奈德·史塔克打了一架
and disappeared from the capital.
之后就从君临消失了
My husband died in a tragic hunting accident.
我丈夫打猎时意外惨死
It must have been traumatic for you.
你还是真是凄惨啊
My only daughter was shipped off to Dorne.
我唯一的女儿被送到了多恩
We suffered through a siege.
我们还熬过了一场围城战
A rather short siege.
短暂的围城
A rather short siege that I didn't expect to survive.
短归短 我当时都没指望能活下来
And now I'm marrying my eldest son
现在 我的大儿子要迎娶
to a wicked little bitch from Highgarden
来自高庭的恶毒小婊♥子
while I'm supposed to marry her brother,
我还要嫁给她哥哥
a renowned pillow biter. So...
一个臭名昭著的同性恋 所以...
Father disowned me today.
父亲今天跟我断绝关系了
He can't disown you. You're all he's got.
那不可能 他只有你了
You're forgetting Tyrion.
你忘了提利昂
You don't really plan on staying in the Kingsguard, do you?
你不是真的还要留任御林铁卫吧
Staying in the Kingsguard means I live right here
留任御林铁卫意味着我能留在红堡
in the Red Keep with you.
跟你在一起
Not now. I want
现在不行 我想...
Not now? When? I've been back for weeks.
现在不行 那什么时候 我回来好几周了
Something's changed. Everything's changed.
好像有什么变了 一切都变了
You come back after all this time with no apologies
过了这么久你才回来 丢了一只手
and one hand and expect everything to be the same?
连一句道歉都没有 还指望一切和从前一样
What do you want me to apologize for?
你要我为什么道歉
For leaving me.
为离开我
You think I wanted to be taken prisoner?
你以为我想当俘虏吗
Don't know what you wanted. You weren't here.
我不知道你想什么 你又不在这儿
You left me alone.
你把我一人丢下
Every day I was a prisoner, I plotted my escape.
我被俘的每一天 都在计划如何逃回来
Every day. I murdered people so I could be here with you.
每天如此 我为了回来见你而杀人
You took too long. I...
你花了太久 我...
What are you saying? I'm saying you took too long.
你什么意思 我说你花了太久
Come in. Go away.
进来 走开
Forgive me, Your Grace.
打扰了 太后陛下
You told me to come at once if there was anything important.
您说过有重要事情即刻禀报
You plan on killing all the crows yourself?
你打算一个人去杀乌鸦
Do you plan on sitting here scratching your balls till winter?
你打算一直坐在这儿抓蛋蛋直到凛冬降临
We wait for Mance's orders.
我们要等曼斯的命令
You sent a man over the Wall at the full moon.
你满月时分派人去了长城
If he's not back yet, he's not coming back.
既然他现在还没回来 那就是回不来了
And what is it you want?
那你想干什么
March on Castle Black with just this lot?
带这么点人攻打黑城堡吗
Your pretty crow said , men are nesting there.
你那只漂亮乌鸦说那儿驻扎有一千人
Yeah, well, he's a liar.
他撒谎 以后别信他
He is?
以后
Shouldn't it be "he was"?
他不应该是死了才对吗
You said you put three arrows in him.
你说有三支箭射中了他
I did.
没错
I've seen you slip a shaft through a rabbit's eye at yards.
我见过你在二百码开外射中兔子的眼睛
If that boy's still walking, it's 'cause you let him go.
如果那小子没死 只能是你故意放过他
Thenns.
瑟恩人
I fucking hate Thenns.
我最他妈讨厌瑟恩人
Mance sent you?
曼斯派你来的
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
You came from the south, not the north.
你们从南边来 不是北边
Took a detour.
绕了路
Got some supper from a village down that way.
在那边的村子里搞到了晚饭
Why does the meat down here taste so much better
为什么这边的肉吃起来
than it does on our side of the Wall?
比我们长城那边好这么多
Help yourself.
请自便
Maybe everything's just better fed down here.
也许是这边的东西都喂得好
Fat and lazy.
又胖又懒
Easier for us, hmm?
倒是方便了我们
You didn't see us coming?
你不知道我们要来
Lost your warg?
你们的易形者死了
And that baby crow you had with you,
还有那个跟你们一起的乌鸦崽子
lost him too?
也不在了
I'll answer to Mance.
曼斯问 我答
I won't answer to you.
你问 我不答
She yours?
她是你的
I'm not anybody's.
谁的也不是
Too scrawny.
太瘦了
Not like those crows at Castle Black.
不像黑城堡里那些乌鸦
Think of them stuck in their larders
想想他们窝在贮藏食物的地方
stuffing their faces with ham and blood sausage
满嘴塞的都是火腿和血肠
and stew, getting nice and fat
还有炖肉 吃得白白胖胖
and marbled.
膘满肉肥
I know we've had our differences, Tormund,
我知道我们的口味不一样 托蒙德
but just one time before you die,
但你至少在死之前
you really ought to try crow.
也该尝一次乌鸦肉嘛
Draw.
拉弓
Loose.

Last time I saw him,
我上次见他时
he was in the courtyard at Winterfell.
他在临冬城的院子里
He said, "Next time I see you,
他说 "下次再见
you'll be all in black."
你就一身黑衣了"
I was jealous of Robb my whole life.
我从小就嫉妒罗柏
The way my father looked at him,
父亲看他的那种目光
I wanted that.
我也想要
He was better than me at everything
他什么都比我强
fighting and hunting
比武 打猎
and riding
骑马
and girls.
还讨女孩子喜欢
Gods, the girls loved him.
老天 姑娘们可喜欢他了
I wanted to hate him, but I never could.
我想恨他 但恨不起来
Sometimes I want to hate you.
有时我想恨你
Well, you're better than me at everything.
你什么都比我强
Except reading.
除了念书
They're they're ready for you.
他们...他们准备好召见你了
He's wanted to hang me for a while. Now's his chance.
他早就想吊死我 现在有机会了
No one's going to hang you. You've done nothing wrong.
没人要绞死你 你又没有错
I've done plenty wrong.
我错得太多了
So you admit you murdered Qhorin Halfhand?
你承认你谋杀了断掌科林
I didn't murder him.
那不是谋杀
No? You put your sword
不是吗 你用剑
through a brother of the Night's Watch.
杀死了一位守夜人军团的弟兄
What do you call that?
你说这是什么行为
He wanted me to kill him.
他想让我杀死他
A bastard son of a traitor.
叛国贼的野种
What would you expect?
真是果不其然
The Halfhand believed our only chance
断掌认为阻止曼斯的唯一机会
to stop Mance was to get a man inside his army.
就是我们派人打进他的军队内部
Don't talk about the Halfhand as if you knew him.
别说得好像你很了解断掌一样
He was my brother.
他是我的兄弟
Then you'd know he'd do anything to defend the Wall.
那你就该知道他愿意为保护长城不惜一切
The free folk would have boiled him alive,
自由民肯定会把他活煮了
but letting me kill him...
但由我来杀他...
The free folk? Listen to him.
自由民 听听他说什么
He even talks like a wildling now.
他说话都像个野人了
Aye, I talk like a wildling. I ate with the wildlings.
对 我像野人一样说话 跟野人一起吃饭
I climbed the Wall with the wildlings. I
跟野人一起爬上长城 我...
I laid with a wildling girl.
我还睡了一个野人姑娘
You admit to breaking your vows, then?
那你承认你违背了誓言
I do.
我承认
The law is the law. The boy must die.
法律就是法律 这小子必须死
If we beheaded every ranger who lay with a girl,
要是我们把每个睡过姑娘的游骑兵都砍头
the Wall would be manned by headless men.
长城就得靠无头弟兄来守卫了
There's a difference between sneaking off
偷偷溜进鼹鼠村的妓院
to the Mole's Town brothel and sleeping with the enemy.
与跟敌人睡觉是有区别的
While we sit here
我们坐在这儿
debating which rules I broke,
为我坏了哪条规矩争论时
Mance Rayder marches on the Wall with an army of ,.
曼斯·雷德正带领十万大军向长城开进
Impossible.
不可能
You can't get wildlings together
不等你把五十个野人凑在一起
before they start killing each other.
他们就开始自相残杀了
He's united the Thenns,
是十万 他联合了瑟恩人,.
the Hornfoots, the iceriver clans.
硬足部落 冰川部落
He has giants fighting for him.
还有巨人为他而战
Giants?
巨人
Have you ever been beyond the Wall, ser?
你去过长城以外吗 爵士先生
I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing, boy.
我指挥过君临的都城守备队 小子
And now you're here.
可如今你到了这儿
You must not have been very good at your job.
想必是指挥得不怎么样
How dare you?!
你好大胆子
There's a band of wildlings south of the Wall already
有一队野人已经攻进长城以南了
led by Tormund Giantsbane.
由巨人克星托蒙德率领
I killed their warg and three others.
我杀了他们的易形者和另外三人
They shot me full of arrows.
他们射了我满身箭
Their orders are to attack Castle Black from the south
他们奉命在曼斯从北边进攻时
when Mance hits it from the north.
从南面攻击黑城堡
The signal for the attack will be a bonfire.
以篝火作为攻击信号
Mance said it would be the greatest fire the North has ever seen.
曼斯说那将是北境世所未见的大火
That's the truth.
这是事实
All the truth.
全部的事实
Do you intend to execute me or am I free to go?
你们是要处决我 还是放我自由离开
None of us are free.
我们都不自由
We are men of the Night's Watch.
我们是守夜人的汉子
But we won't be taking your head today, Jon Snow.
但我们今日不取你的脑袋 琼恩·雪诺
Go on.
走吧
I am acting commander here, Maester Aemon.
现在我是代理总司令 伊蒙学士
Yes, you are.
对 你是
And I don't trust the bastard.
我不相信那个野种说的话
He told the truth.
他说的是实话
And you always know when a man's telling a lie?
每次有人说谎你都能识破吗
How did you acquire this magical power?
你这神奇的能力从何而来
I grew up in King's Landing.
因为我在君临长大
No. No.
不行 不行
You're a queen, not an ox.
你是王后 不是公牛
Your grandfather gave me a necklace
你祖父送了我一条项链 跟这条一模一样
just like this one for my st nameday.
作为我第五十一个命名日的礼物
The wedding is in a fortnight, Grandmother.
还有两周就要举办婚礼了 祖母
You can't say no to everything.
您不能看到什么都说不行
Nonsense. My little dears.
胡说 我的小宝贝们
Go and speak to the jewelers of King's Landing.
去找君临的宝石匠
Tell them who you are, tell them who sent you.
报出你们的身份 你们主子的身份
The one who brings me the best necklace
谁给我带回的项链最好
will get to keep the next best.
第二好的项链就归她
The Margaery Tyrell who walks into the sept
两周后要步入大教堂的玛格丽·提利尔
a fortnight from now will inspire , songs.
必将有千支歌谣为她传唱
Now, how sad it will be if she's wearing rubbish like that.
如果她戴着那样的破烂 该是多么悲哀呀
Perhaps I should just let Joffrey choose it for me.
也许我应该让乔佛里替我挑
End up with a string of dead sparrow heads around my neck.
最后脖子上围一串死麻雀的脑袋
You watch that. Even here, even with me.
讲话要注意 即使是在这儿跟我说
My word.
哎哟喂
My lady. My lady.
夫人 小姐
Please pardon me for interrupting.
请原谅我贸然打扰二位
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
We know who you are. We've heard all about you.
我们知道你是谁 我们都听说过你
But hearing is one thing.
不过百闻不如一见
Aren't you just marvelous?
你还真叫人叹为观止
Absolutely singular.
英武非凡
I hear you knocked my grandson into the dirt
我听说你把我那愣头青孙儿
like the silly little boy he is.
摔得嘴啃泥
My lady, I know this is a very busy time for you,
小姐 我知道您现在很忙
but if I could just have a moment.
但能准许我跟您聊几句吗
You dare not refuse.
你哪敢拒绝
A shadow?
一个影子
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
I swear to you by all the gods it was Stannis.
我向诸神发誓 是史坦尼斯干的
He plunged his sword through Renly's heart
他一剑刺穿蓝礼的心脏
and disappeared.
随即消失得无影无踪
One day, my lady, I will avenge our king.
总有一天 小姐 我会为国王报仇雪恨
Joffrey is our king now.
如今乔佛里才是国王
I meant no offense.
我失言了
And you've given none.
没有的事
All the Kingsguard will be on duty, of course.
婚礼当天所有御林铁卫都要执勤
Ser Boros will be stationed here.
柏洛斯爵士在这里
Ser Preston will be stationed here
普列斯顿爵士在这里
beside the primary entertainment.
就在镇场的戏班旁边
Your Grace?
陛下
Yes, yes, one guard at the
听到了 一个铁卫在...
the thing. Go on.
那什么 你继续
Ser Meryn will guard Lady Margaery and Tommen.
马林爵士护卫玛格丽小姐和托曼
I've always guarded the king himself, my lord.
我一直负责守卫国王陛下 大人
Ever since your absence.
自从您离开之后
And I thank you for it, Ser Meryn.
对此我很感激 马林爵士
All very good. I don't expect any trouble.
很好 我不希望出什么岔子
The people love their king.
民众爱戴国王
They know who keeps them fed.
他们知道是谁给他们饭吃
Margaery Tyrell, I've heard.
我听说是玛格丽·提利尔
By my leave.
先经过了我的许可
They know I saved the city.
他们知道是我拯救了城市
They know I won the war.
是我打赢了战争
The war's not won. Not while Stannis lives.
战争还没赢 史坦尼斯还活着
I broke Stannis on the Blackwater.
我在黑水河上击败了史坦尼斯
Pity you weren't there to help, Uncle.
可惜你没来帮忙 舅舅
My apologies, Your Grace. I was rather busy.
抱歉 陛下 我当时正忙
Busy getting captured.
忙着当俘虏
So this is the famous "Book of Brothers"?
这就是著名的《白典》吗
All the great deeds of all the great Kingsguard.
记录了所有御林铁卫的光辉事迹
Ser Arthur Dayne. The Sword of the Morning.
亚瑟·戴恩爵士 拂晓神剑
Led the attack on the Kingswood Brotherhood.
率队讨伐御林兄弟会
Defeated the smiling Knight in single combat.
单挑击败微笑骑士
Ser Duncan the Tall.
"高个"邓肯爵士
Four pages for Ser Duncan.
邓肯爵士的事迹写了满满四页
He must have been quite a man.
他肯定很了不起
So they say.
人们都这么说
Ser Jaime Lannister.
詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士
Someone forgot to write down all your great deeds.
有人忘了写下你的丰功伟绩
There's still time. Is there?
没到盖棺定论的时候 是吗
For a yearold knight with one hand?
只剩一只手的四十岁骑士
How can you protect me with that?
你这样子怎么保护我
I use my left hand now, Your Grace.
我现在改用左手了 陛下
Makes for more of a contest.
更有优势
Have you ever been to Meereen?
你去过弥林吗
Several times, Your Grace, with Master Kraznys.
去过几次 陛下 和克拉兹尼主人一起
And?
还有呢
They say , slaves died
据说为了建造弥林大金字塔
building the Great Pyramid of Meereen.
上千名奴隶丧命
And now an army of former slaves
如今这支曾经是奴隶的军队
is marching to her gates.
正向弥林的大门开进
You think the Great Masters are worried?
你觉得伟主会担心吗
If they're smart, Your Grace.
如果他们够聪明的话 陛下
You were told to ride at the back of the train.
我不是要你骑马跟在队伍最后吗
Yes, my queen.
是的 女王陛下
But I need to speak to you about something important.
但我有要事禀报
A matter of strategy.
是战略大事
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
All right, what is this matter of strategy?
好了 什么战略大事
A dusk rose.
一枝黑蔷薇
Would you like to walk at the back of the train instead of riding?
你想要下马步行跟在队伍最后吗
And this one's called Lady's Lace.
这束是仕女蕾丝
Would you like to walk without shoes?
你想要光脚步行吗
You have to know a land to rule it.
您要统治这里 就必须了解这里
Its plants, its rivers,
这里的花草 河流
its roads, its people.
道路 人民
Dusk rose tea eases fever.
用黑蔷薇制作的花茶可缓解热病
Everyone in Meereen knows that.
弥林人都知道
Especially the slaves who have to make the tea.
特别是泡茶的奴隶
If you want them to follow you,
如果您希望他们追随您
you have to become a part of their world.
就要融进他们的世界
Strategy.
这就是战略
Harpy's Gold.
金鹰妖
No tea from this one.
千万别用来泡茶
Beautiful but poisonous.
美丽但是有毒
You are a gambler, aren't you?
你还真是个赌徒
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
There's one on every mile marker between here and Meereen.
从此处到弥林 每隔一里就有个这样的路标
How many miles are there between here and Meereen?
这里离弥林还有多少里
Your Grace.
一百六十三里 陛下,
I'll tell our men to ride ahead and bury them.
我派人先行一步 把他们埋了
You don't need to see this.
您不需要看到这个
You will do no such thing.
不准
I will see each and every one of their faces.
我要看清他们每一个人的脸
Remove her collar before you bury her.
埋她之前先把项圈拿掉
There she is.
她在那儿
Yes, there she is.
是的 她在那儿
And? You made a promise.
然后呢 你答应过
To return the Stark girls to their mother
把史塔克家的女孩送回母亲身边
who is now dead.
可母亲已经死了
To keep them safe.
保证她们的安全
Well, Arya Stark hasn't been seen since her father was killed.
她父亲死后 艾莉亚·史塔克就消失了
Where do you think she is?
你觉得她在哪儿
My money's on dead.
我赌她死了
There's a certain safety in death, wouldn't you say?
死了就绝对安全了 你说呢
And Sansa Stark is now Sansa Lannister.
而珊莎·史塔克如今成了珊莎·兰尼斯特
Bit of a complication.
这就有点复杂了
A complication does not release you from a vow.
再怎么复杂 你也不能违背誓言
What do you want me to do? Kidnap my sisterinlaw?
你要我怎么做 绑架我的弟媳吗
And take her where? Where would she be safer than here?
绑到哪儿去 她在哪儿能比在这里更安全
Look me in the eye and tell me
看着我的眼睛告诉我
that you think she'll be safe in King's Landing.
你觉得她在君临会很安全
Are you sure we're not related?
你真的不是我的亲戚吗
Ever since I've returned, every Lannister I've seen
自打我回来 见到的每个兰尼斯特
has been a miserable pain in my ass.
都要跟我过不去
Maybe you're a Lannister, too.
说不定你也是个兰尼斯特
You've got the hair for it if not the looks.
你有兰尼斯特的发色 模样倒不像
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
别怕 别怕
You're drunk. Yes.
你醉了 对
I have good reason to be.
我有充足的理由喝醉
Once I was a knight. Now I'm only a fool.
我从前是骑士 如今沦落成弄臣
Don't you know me?
您不认识我了吗
Ser Dontos. The king's nameday celebration.
唐托斯爵士 在国王的命名日庆典上见过
I'm sorry. I should have remembered.
抱歉 我该记得的
I can't accept your apology.
您没必要道歉
I may be a fool, but I'm a living fool, thanks to you.
我虽是弄臣 但多亏您 我保住了性命
Anyone would have done the same.
换了别人也会这么做的
But only you did.
但只有您真的做出了行动
I can never repay you.
您的大恩大德 我永世难报
You gave me my life.
您救了我的命
But this, this is worth more than my life.
但这个 比我的生命更重要
It belonged to my mother and her mother before her.
这是我祖母传给母亲 母亲又传给我的遗物
House Hollard was strong once.
霍拉德家族曾显赫一时
House on the rise.
如日中天
That's all that's left of those days,
那段辉煌岁月只留下这唯一的纪念
thanks to a few sad, fat drunks like me.
因为出了几个我这样没出息的胖酒鬼
I can't take it.
我不能接受
It's very, very kind of you, but I can't.
你真好 但我不能接受
I don't have anything else left.
我现在一无所有
That's all.
就剩下这个
Take it. Wear it.
请您收下 戴上它
Let my name have one more moment in the sun
让我的姓氏在从世间消失之前
before it disappears from the world.
再沐浴一次阳光
I'll wear it with pride, Ser Dontos.
我一定会骄傲地戴上 唐托斯爵士
Yeah.

When am I going to get a horse of my own?
我什么时候能有一匹马自个儿骑
The little lady wants a pony.
小淑女想要一匹小马了
The little lady wants away from your stench.
小淑女不想再忍受你的臭味
Horses aren't easy to come by.
马儿可不容易弄到手
Even if they were,
就算能弄到
you think I'm gonna put you on your own horse?
你以为我会让你自个儿骑吗
Watch the only thing of value I've got in the world ride away?
眼睁睁看着我唯一的财产跑掉
Why don't you have any money?
你怎么会没钱
Didn't you steal anything from Joffrey before you left?
你走之前没从乔佛里那儿偷点东西吗
No.
没有
You're not very smart, are you?
你脑子不大好使啊
I'm not a thief.
我不是贼
You're fine with murdering little boys,
你杀小孩子眼都不眨
but thieving is beneath you?
还鄙视偷盗
A man's got to have a code.
做男人要有原则
You think I'm gonna escape?
你以为我会跑吗
Where would I go?
我能去哪里
I'd be dead by nightfall without you.
没了你 我活不到天黑
My family's gone. I've got no one.
我的家人都死了 没有亲人了
You've got an aunt in the Vale.
你在艾林谷还有个姨妈
Your rich Aunt Lysa.
富有的莱莎姨妈
After I sell you to her,
等我把你卖给她后
maybe she'll have enough left over
她没准还有足够的钱
to buy you that pony you want so much.
给你买一匹念念不忘的小马
I'm hungry. You're hungry.
我饿了 你也饿了
Five horses, five men.
五匹马 五个人
More than I feel like killing on an empty stomach.
我可不想饿着肚子杀这么多人
I know him.
我认识他
The small one. His name is Polliver.
小个子 他叫波利佛
He captured us and took us to Harrenhal.
他抓住我们 带去了赫伦堡
He killed Lommy.
他杀了罗米
What the fuck's a Lommy?
罗米是什么玩意儿
He was my friend.
他是我朋友
Polliver stole my sword and put it right through his neck.
波利佛偷走我的剑 直插♥进罗米的喉咙
He's still got it.
他还带着
Got what?
带着什么
My sword Needle.
我的剑 缝衣针
Needle? Of course you named your sword.
缝衣针 你还给剑起名字
Lots of people name their swords.
很多人都给剑起名字
Lots of cunts.
全是娘们
What are you get back here.
你干什么 快回来
My brother gave me that sword.
那把剑是哥哥送我的
Get back here. He killed my friend.
给我回来 他杀了我朋友
I don't care if he ate your friend.
他吃了你朋友我也不在乎
We're not going in there.
我们不进去
Come on, give it up.
来嘛 别反抗了
Come here.
过来
Let's have a feel there. Leave it.
让我摸一把 够了
Come here.
过来
Please, she's a good girl.
求你了 她是个好姑娘
Shut your mouth and pour us more ale
闭嘴 给我们再添些麦酒
and we may not take her with us when we're done with her.
说不定等我们玩完就不带她走了
I know you.
我认识你
You're the Hound.
你是猎狗
Pour our new friend some ale.
给我们的新朋友倒酒
What brings you so far north?
你怎么往北边来了
I could ask the same of you.
我还没问你呢
What are you doing up here?
你在这里做什么
Just keeping the king's peace.
保护王国的安全
No need. The war's over.
不用了 战争结束了
So I've heard. Stannis defeated at the Blackwater.
我听说了 史坦尼斯败落黑水河
Robb Stark killed at the Twins.
罗柏·史塔克死在孪河城
And where am I for all of it?
那我又能怎么样呢
Stuck with your brother.
摆脱不了你哥哥
Meaning no offense. None taken.
无意冒犯 没有的事儿
He's good, the Mountain is.
魔山 他挺不错的
Best at what he does.
活儿干得没人能比
But torture, torture, torture, torture.
不过除了拷打还是拷打 没完没了
You spend enough time putting the hammer to people,
一天到晚拿着锤子敲人
you start to feel like a carpenter making chairs.
感觉自个儿成了造椅子的木匠
Drains the fun right out of it.
完全没有乐趣了
And what's life without a little fun?
没乐子怎么过日子
But I don't need to tell you that, eh?
这话不用我给你讲
She's all right. I've had better.
她就这样 我手里有过更好的
You know what?
要我说啊
You should come with us.
你应该跟我们一道
His kind, they've always got something hidden away somewhere.
这种人 通常都在哪儿藏点东西
Gold, silver, more daughters.
金子 银子 还有闺女
Always something if you know how to make them talk.
只要你懂怎么撬开他们的嘴 就有好处拿
And there's plenty of him between here and King's Landing.
从这儿到君临 他这种货色多着呢
You could do well for yourself.
你能赚好一大笔
We certainly have been.
我们收获就很不错
I'm not going to King's Landing.
我不去君临
Think about it. We could do whatever we like
考虑一下吧 我们想干什么想去哪里
wherever we go.
全凭我们高兴
These are the king's colors.
这是国王的颜色
No one's standing in his way now.
如今没人敢挡他的路
Which means no one's standing in ours.
也就是说没人敢挡我们的路fuck the king.
去他妈的国王
When I heard that Joffrey's dog had tucked tail
我听说黑水河之战中
and run from the Battle of the Blackwater,
乔佛里的狗儿夹着尾巴跑了
I didn't believe it.
我还不相信
But here you are. Here I am.
可你跑到这儿了 我是来了
Bring me one of those chickens.
给我拿只鸡来
You got money to pay for it? You paid for it?
你有钱买吗 你花钱了吗
No.
没有
But we're the king's men.
但我们是国王的人
So, you got money?
说啊 你有钱吗
Not a penny.
一个子儿都没有
I'll still take that chicken.
但那只鸡我要定了
Tell you what.
这么说吧
We'll trade you.
我们交换
One of our little chickens for one of yours.
给你一只鸡 换你的一个人
Give us a go at your friend.
让我们跟你的朋友干一场
Lowell there likes them a bit broken in.
那边的洛厄尔最喜欢"破门而入"了
You're a talker.
你真能讲
Listening to talkers makes me thirsty.
听人嚼舌头我就口渴
And hungry.
肚子也饿
Think I'll take two chickens.
我怕是要吃两只鸡了
You don't seem to understand the situation.
你好像搞不清楚状况
I understand that if any more words
我很清楚 如果你这张臭嘴
come pouring out of your cunt mouth,
再蹦几个字出来
I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.
我就要吃光这房子里所有的鸡了
You lived your life for the king.
你这辈子都为国王卖命
You're gonna die for some chickens?
如今打算为了几只鸡送命
Someone is.
送命的不是我
Something wrong with your leg, boy?
小鬼 你的腿怎么了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
Can you walk? I've got to carry you?
能走路吗 要我背你吗
Carry me?
什么背我
Fine little blade.
小剑挺不错
Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.
可以给我剔剔牙缝


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载