权力的游戏   第四季 第六集

Game of Thrones  S04E06

2019年7月28日 14:37 推荐到豆瓣

先民律法


You're accused of killing the king.
你被控弑君
I didn't do it.
可我并没有弑君
Which is why we're having a trial.
所以才要进行审判
One of my three judges is my father.
三位法官之一正是我父亲
Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge.
梅斯·提利尔是第二法官
I would like you to be the third.
我想请你担任第三法官
I will also invite you to sit on the small council.
我还要邀你列席御前会议
I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.
没想到你如此看重多恩
What good is power
不能保护心爱之人
if you cannot protect the ones you love?
权力又有何用
We can avenge them.
可以为他们复仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真认为是提利昂杀害了你儿子
You're still interested in being queen, I take it?
我想你仍然有兴趣做王后吧
It would be a great honor.
这自然是极大的荣耀
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要跟父亲商量
I'll speak to mine.
我去跟我父亲讲
You've started wars to protect this family future.
您为保护家族不惜发起战争
What does Tyrion deserve
那么将家族的未来
for lighting that future on fire?
付之一炬的提利昂 该遭受何种下场
What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?
何等骑士会殴打无助少女
The kind who serves his king.
为国王效命的骑士
The next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him.
马林爵士再张嘴 就宰了他
How many Hands have you betrayed, Pycelle?
你背叛过多少任首相 派席尔
I am your loyal servant.
我是您忠诚的仆人
Throw him in one of the black cells.
把他扔进黑牢里
Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please.
不 不要啊 求你了
There are many who know that without you
许多人都很清楚 如果没有您
this city faced certain defeat.
都城必会沦陷
The King won't give you any honors,
国王不会赐予您荣耀
but we will not forget.
我们却不会忘记
The city is yours.
这是您的城市了
All these people, they're your subjects now.
这里所有人都是您的臣民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice
有时用仁慈回应不公
with mercy.
收效更好
I will answer injustice with justice.
我要用正义回应不公
You'll find a special gift
盒中有份特别的礼物
Theon's favorite toy.
是席恩最爱的玩具
He cried when I took it away from him.
我夺走时他哭了
I'm going to pick the fastest ship in our fleet.
我要选出舰队里最快的船
I'm going to bring him home.
带他回家
We need to look east for ships and men.
我们应该去东方寻找船只和士兵
Soldiers win wars.
赢得战争的是士兵
We don't have any gold.
我们没有金子
I'm running out of time, Ser Davos.
我的时间不多了 戴佛斯爵士
Which means you're running out of time.
这意味着你的时间不多了
Your Grace, if you'd like to sit, I'm sure that
陛下 您乐意坐坐的话 我确信...
We've been here since midday.
我们从中午就在等
Easterners have a difference sense of time, I've often found.
我经常发现东方人的时间观念与我们不同
Once I was waiting for Salladhor Saan here in Braavos.
有次我在布拉佛斯等萨拉多·桑恩
Together, we were going to run three shiploads of the finest...
我们要一起运送三船上好的...
Welcome to the Iron Bank.
欢迎来到铁金库
Please, sit.
请坐
What can we do for you, Lord Stannis?
有什么可以效劳的 史坦尼斯大人
This is Stannis of the House Baratheon,
你们面前的是拜拉席恩家族的史坦尼斯
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七国的统治者暨全境守护
The Iron Throne is currently occupied
现今占据铁王座的
by Tommen of the House Baratheon,
是拜拉席恩家族的托曼
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七国的统治者暨全境守护
He shares no blood with me.
他不是我的血亲
He is a bastard born of incest.
他是乱♥伦所生的孽种
As was his brother before him.
和他死去的哥哥一样
Yes, we have heard this story.
是的 我们听过这个故事
It's not a story. It's the truth.
这不是故事 这是事实
The king's grandfather tells a different story.
国王的外祖父有不同的故事
A story about a jealous uncle
讲的是嫉妒心作祟的叔父
whose attempts to usurp the throne from the rightful king
企图篡夺合法国王的王座
cost the Seven Kingdoms dearly in blood and gold.
使得七大王国付出了无数鲜血和金子
Gold you loaned him.
你借给他的金子
And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?
而你认为血统给了你向我们讨金子的资格
More than any man living.
世上没人比我更有资格
Across the Narrow Sea, your books are filled
狭海对岸 你们的书中充斥着
with words like "usurper" and "madman"
"篡夺者" "疯子" "血统继承"
and "blood right."
这些字眼
Here, our books are filled with numbers.
在这里 我们的书里满是数字
We prefer the stories they tell.
我们更喜欢数字讲述的故事
More plain.
更直白
Less open to interpretation.
更难曲解
How many fighting men remain loyal to you?
你麾下还有多少兵士
四千,.
And how many ships do you have?
你有多少艘船
The ones still afloat, Ser Davos,
还浮在水上的 戴佛斯爵士
not at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.
不是沉在黑水湾底的
三十二艘.
And how much wheat and barley and beef
你们龙石岛上出产多少
and pork do you produce on Dragonstone
小麦 大麦 牛肉 猪肉
to feed your , men on your ships?
养活这四千人和三十二艘船
None.
没有
You can see why these numbers seem unlikely to add up
你也看得出为何在我们看来
to a happy ending from our perspective.
这些数字预示不出美好的结局
I'm afraid we must respectfully decline your request.
恐怕我们只好婉拒你的请求
But we thank you for paying us the honor of your visit.
但是还要多谢你亲自光临
My lord.
大人
I'm not a lord, Ser Davos Seaworth.
我不是大人 戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
You would not be either here.
你在这儿也当不了爵爷
In Braavos,
在布拉佛斯
thieves are not rewarded with titles.
是不会赏给窃贼封号的
Well, strictly speaking, I didn't do the thieving.
严格来说 我没强取豪夺
That would be the pirates.
那是海盗的作为
I just moved what they stole from one place to another.
我不过是将他们所获从一处运往另一处
This is the payment that was demanded by King Stannis for my crimes.
这就是史坦尼斯国王对我所犯之罪的惩罚
I consider it an honest accounting.
我认为赏罚严明无欺
He's an honest man and he's your best chance
他是个诚实的人 也是你们最好的机会
to get back the money you've sunk into Westeros.
收回丢进维斯特洛无底洞的钱
Which is a lot, I imagine. Wars are expensive.
我想那是一大笔钱 战争是很昂贵的
The war is over.
战争已经结束
As long as Stannis lives, the war is not over.
只要史坦尼斯还活着 战争就没有结束
Who's the real power in King's Landing?
谁才是君临真正的掌权人
Ser Davos... Humor me.
戴佛斯爵士 请回答
Tywin Lannister. How old is Tywin Lannister?
泰温·兰尼斯特 泰温·兰尼斯特多大
And when he dies, who's in command?
六十七 六十七 他死后谁来掌权. .
A halfgrown boy, the product of incest?
一个乱♥伦所生的半大男孩
Cersei Lannister, a queen whose people despise her?
瑟曦·兰尼斯特 被臣民瞧不起的太后
Jaime Lannister, a man best known for killing the king
詹姆·兰尼斯特 最负盛名的事迹是杀害
he was sworn to protect?
他誓言保护的国王
When Tywin's gone, who do you back?
泰温死后 你们支持谁
That is a problem for another time.
那是以后的问题
Begging your pardon, I think it's a problem for now.
抱歉 我认为这问题迫在眉睫
There's only one reliable leader left in Westeros.
维斯特洛只剩一位可靠的领袖
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
He's got the birthright.
他有继承权
He's in his prime.
正当盛年
He's a tried and tested battle commander.
他是久经考验的统帅
And he doesn't just talk about paying people back,
而且还债的时候绝不耍嘴皮子
he does it.
而是付诸行动
The lookout sees a pirate ship sailing their way.
瞭望哨看到一艘海盗船冲他们而来
The captain shouts to his first mate,
船长喊大副
Bring me my red shirt."
"拿我的红上衣来""
The first mate brings the red shirt and the captain puts it on.
大副拿来红上衣 船长穿在身上
And when the pirates try to board,
当海盗试图登船
the brave captain leads his men to victory.
勇敢的船长带领手下赢得了胜利
A few days later, the lookout screams,
几天之后 瞭望哨大叫
Two pirate ships!"
"两艘海盗船""
The crew is shivering like scared mice.
船员抖如筛糠
But the courageous captain hollers,
但是英勇无畏的船长高呼
Bring me my red shirt!"
"拿我的红上衣来""
After the battle, the first mate asks,
战斗结束后 大副问
Captain, why do you call for your red shirt before battle?"
"船长 为什么开战前你要穿红上衣""
The captain replies,
船长答道
So that if I am stabbed, you will not see me bleed."
"这样即使我受伤 你们也看不到我流血""
The next morning the lookout screams,
第二天一早 瞭望哨尖声叫嚷
pirate ships!
"十艘海盗船"
We are surrounded!"
我们被包围了"
The crew goes silent.
船员们沉默了
They all look to their brave captain,
他们看向勇敢的船长
waiting for his usual command.
等待他惯常的号令
Calm as ever, the captain bellows...
船长冷静如常 大喝一声
Bring me my brown pants!"
"拿我的屎黄色裤子来""
You think they ever met a pirate who didn't tell them that joke?
你以为她们见过不讲这段子的海盗吗
Davos.
戴佛斯
I heard you were rotting in a dungeon in Dragonstone.
听说你正在龙石岛的地牢里烂着呢
Only half rotted.
只烂了一半
Join us, my friend. Join us.
来加入我们 朋友 来吧
This is Lhara.
这位是娜拉
And this is I am Lhara.
这位是... 我才是娜拉
She's an artist, this one, truly.
她可是个艺术家 真的
No time, I'm afraid. We sail at sunrise.
不好意思 没时间 我们黎明就起航
We?
我们
You, me we.
你和我 我们
Once I thought this man loved me.
从前我以为这男人爱我
Now I know he despises me.
现在才知道他瞧不起我
He wants to see me die poor and alone on some cold
他想看我穷困孤单地死在寒冷的...
You won't be alone.
你不会孤单
And you won't be poor.
也不会受穷
There's a chest of the good stuff left back at your house.
还有一箱子好东西丢在你家里
I gave it to your wife.
交给你妻子了
You're not my friend, my friend.
你真不够朋友 我的朋友
I'll see you at sunrise.
黎明再见
I give you until the full moon
"我限你满月前"
to order all ironborn scum out of the North
命令所有铁渣离开北境
and back to those shitstained rocks you call home.
回到你们称其为家的屎群岛
On the first night of the full moon,
满月第一夜
I will hunt down every islander still on our lands
我会肃清所有仍在我们领土上的岛民
and flay them living,
并活剥其皮
the way I flayed the ironborn scum
就像我剥在临冬城发现的
I found at Winterfell.
那二十个铁渣一样
In the box you'll find a special gift
盒中有份特别的礼物
Theon's favorite toy.
是席恩最爱的玩具
He cried when I took it away from him.
我夺走时他哭了
Leave the North now or more boxes will follow
立刻离开北境 否则席恩将一份份
with more Theon.
随盒而至
Signed Ramsay Snow,
署名 拉姆斯·雪诺
natural born son of Roose Bolton,
恐怖堡公爵
Lord of the Dreadfort
和北境守护
and Warden of the North."
卢斯·波顿之子"
Yes!

They skinned our countrymen
他们剥我们同胞的皮
and they mutilated my brother,
残害我的弟弟
your prince.
你们的王子
Your prince.
你们的王子
Everything they've done to him,
他们对我弟弟如何
they've also done to you.
也就是对你们如何
Yes! Yes!
爽 爽
As long as they can hurt our prince with impunity,
若是他们伤害我们的王子 却不用付出代价
the word ironborn means nothing.
铁种两个字就白叫了
Go left.
去左边
Theon Greyjoy. I don't know
席恩·葛雷乔伊 我不知道...
I'm here for Theon Greyjoy.
我来找席恩·葛雷乔伊
Take me to the dungeons.
带我去地牢
He's not in the dungeons.
他不在地牢
Last cage on the right. Thank you.
最右边的笼子 谢谢
This way!
这边
We're going home.
我们回家
No!

It's all right. It's me, Yara.
没事了 是我 雅拉
You can't trick me.
你骗不了我
Tell him. Tell him you couldn't trick me.
告诉他 告诉他你骗不了我
I'm not tricking you, Theon. I'm saving you.
我没骗你 席恩 我来救你
Not Theon! Reek!
不是席恩 是臭佬
Reek! My name is Reek!
臭佬 我的名字是臭佬
If they catch us in here, we're trapped.
如果被他们堵在这儿 我们就出不去了
Help me with him.
帮我拉他一把
No, you can't!
不 不要
You can't! You're Theon Greyjoy.
不要 你是席恩·葛雷乔伊
No, I don't believe her! I know who I am!
不 我不相信她 我知道我是谁
I'm Reek! Reek! Loyal Reek!
我是臭佬 臭佬 忠诚的臭佬
Good Reek! I've always been Reek!
听话的臭佬 我一直都是臭佬
This is turning into a lovely evening.
真是一个美好的夜晚
I'm Reek! Loyal Reek!
我是臭佬 忠诚的臭佬
Theon!
席恩
Give me my brother and no more of your men will die.
把我弟弟还给我 就饶了你其余的手下
You've got bigger balls than he ever did.
你的卵蛋可比他以前的大多了
But with those big balls of yours...
可你挂着这么大的卵蛋
how fast can you run?
又能跑多快呢
Make for the ship, now.
划到大船去 快
But your brother.
但你弟弟还没来
My brother is dead.
我弟弟死了
I have a treat for you.
我要让你享受一把
A reward.
作为奖励
Reward?
奖励
Yes, Reek.
是的 臭佬
Those creatures who came in the night,
昨晚闯进来的那些畜生
they wanted to take you away.
他们想带走你
And you didn't let them.
但你没让他们得逞
You remained loyal.
你表现得很忠诚
I I didn't want them to take me.
我...我不想被他们带走
I was so scared.
我害怕极了
I didn't want them Yes, yes, Reek.
我不想让他们... 是的 臭佬
It's a bath.
泡个澡吧
For you.
给你准备的
Remove those rags.
把身上的破布脱了
Now.
快点
The britches, too, Reek.
还有裤子 臭佬
Take them off.
把裤子脱了
Do you love me, Reek?
你爱我吗 臭佬
Yes, of course, my lord.
当然爱 大人
Good.
很好
Because I need you to do something for me.
因为我要你为我做件事
Something very important.
非常重要的事
There's a castle, you see.
有一座城堡 你知道的
Some bad men hold this castle.
一帮坏人占领了那座城堡
I need your help to take this castle back.
我要你帮我夺回这座城堡
But how can
可我怎样...
I need you to play a role.
我要你演个角色
To pretend to be someone you're not.
假扮成另一个人
Pretend to be who?
假扮成谁
Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷乔伊
你面前的是坦格利安家族的"风暴降生"
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一世
不焚者
弥林女王
安达尔人和先民的女王
草海上的卡丽熙
解放者 龙之母
别害怕 我的朋友
女王请你上前说话
He is a goatherd.
他是个牧羊人
He says he prayed for your victory against the slave masters.
他说他曾祈祷您能战胜奴隶主们
I thank him for his prayers.
我感谢他的祈祷
It was your dragons, he says.
他说是您的龙所为
They came this morning for his flock.
它们今早袭击了他的羊群
He hopes he has not offended Your Grace,
他希望自己没有冒犯女王陛下
but now he has nothing.
但他现在一无所有
Tell this man I am sorry for his hardship.
告诉他 对于他遭受的苦难 我很抱歉
I cannot bring back his goats,
我没法让他的山羊起死回生
but I will see he is paid their value three times over.
但我会以三倍的价格赔偿他
Send the next one in.
召见下一个
西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克大人向女王陛下请♥愿
西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克大人可以自己张嘴
Queen Daenerys.
丹妮莉丝女王
Tales of your beauty were not exaggerated.
您的美貌如传闻中一样夺目
I thank you.
谢谢你
Mine is one of the oldest and proudest families in Meereen.
洛拉克是弥林最古老和荣耀的家族
Then it is my honor to receive you.
我很荣幸接见你
My father, one of Meereen's most respected
我的父亲是弥林最受尊敬
and beloved citizens, oversaw the restoration
和爱戴的市民 他负责监督
and maintenance of its greatest landmarks.
弥林伟大建筑的重建和维护
This pyramid included.
包括这座金字塔
For that, he has my gratitude.
那我可要感谢他的功劳
I should be honored to meet him.
我应该见见他
You have, Your Grace.
您见过了 陛下
You crucified him.
您将他钉死了
I pray you'll never live to see
我祈祷您在有生之年
a member of your family treated so cruelly.
不会看到亲人遭此毒手
Your father crucified innocent children.
你父亲钉死了无辜的孩童
My father spoke out against crucifying those children.
我父亲反对钉死那些孩童
He decried it as a criminal act, but was overruled.
他谴责这一罪行 但是被驳回了
Is it justice to answer one crime with another?
以罪行回应罪行 这算公道吗
I am sorry you no longer have a father,
我对你失去父亲感到遗憾
but my treatment of the masters was no crime.
但我对伟主们的处置不是罪行
You'd be wise to remember that.
你要谨记这一点
What's done is done.
木已成舟
You are the queen and I am a servant of Meereen.
您是女王 而我是弥林的仆人
A servant who does not wish to see its traditions eradicated.
我不希望这里的传统被连根拔去
And what traditions do you speak of?
你所说的传统是什么
The tradition of funeral rite.
葬礼仪式
Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces.
体面地安葬在圣恩神庙中
My father and noble Meereenese
我父亲和一百六十二名弥林贵族
are still nailed to those posts,
仍然被钉在柱子上
carrion for vultures, rotting in the sun.
受秃鹫啄食 在阳光下腐烂
Your Grace, I ask that you order these men taken down
陛下 我请求您命令放下这些人
so that they might receive proper burials.
让他们能够被体面地安葬
And what of the slave children these noble Meereenese crucified?
那些被高贵的弥林人钉死的奴隶孩童怎么办
They were rotting in the sun as well.
他们也在阳光下腐烂
Would you have begged me for their right to a proper burial?
你会请求我体面地安葬他们吗
Your Grace, I cannot defend the actions of the masters.
陛下 我不能为伟主们的行为辩护
I can only speak to you as a son who loved his father.
我只能以一个敬爱父亲的儿子的身份请求您
Let me take his body down.
让我取下他的尸首
Let me have him brought to the temple
让我将他带到神庙
and buried with dignity
体面地安葬
so that he might find peace in the next world.
让他在阴间求得安宁
Bury your father, Hizdahr zo Loraq.
安葬你的父亲吧 西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克
Thank you, my queen.
谢谢您 我的女王
How many more?
还有多少人
There are supplicants waiting, Your Grace.
还有二百一十二个请♥愿者等待觐见 陛下
二百一十二个?
Send the next one in.
召见下一个
These meetings aren't always going to be this early, are they?
会议不是每回都这么早开始吧
I was up late last night.
我昨天睡得晚
So, does this mean I am a master of something now?
说起来 我是不是算个什么大臣了
Coins, ships?
财政 海政
Lord Tywin and I already determined
泰温大人和我早已决定
that I shall be the Master of Ships long before you
由我担任海政大臣 那时你还没...
Lord Tywin, it's a great honor
泰温大人 能出席御前会议
to have been granted a seat on this council. I
在下倍感荣幸 我...
The trial begins this afternoon.
审判今天下午开始
We only have the morning for affairs of state.
我们只有一上午的时间处理国事
Shall we begin?
开始吧
Sandor Clegane has been spotted in the Riverlands, my lord.
有人在河间地见到桑铎·克里冈 大人
A coward and a traitor.
懦夫和叛徒
My birds tell me the Hound slaughtered five of our soldiers.
我的小小鸟儿说猎狗杀了我们五个士兵
I believe the phrase "fuck the king" was uttered.
我相信他还说了"去他妈的国王"
Disgraceful.
可耻
What would it take to make the common soldier
给多少钱能让普通士兵
stupid enough to try his luck with the Hound?
脑袋发热 愿与猎狗搏命
silver stags seems a generous bounty.
十枚银鹿足矣
Make it . What else?
加到一百枚 还有何事
More whispers from the east, my lord.
东方又传来了消息 大人
The Targaryen girl?
那个坦格利安家的女孩吗
Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen.
丹妮莉丝已在弥林安定下来
She has conquered the city and rules as its queen.
她征服了那座城市 成了那里的女王
Conquered with what?
拿什么征服的
She commands an army of Unsullied, my queen.
她带领着一支无垢者大军 太后
Some , strong.
约有八千人
She has a company of sellswords the Second Sons.
还有佣兵次子团相助
She has two knights advising her
她有两位骑士进言
Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy.
乔拉·莫尔蒙和巴利斯坦·赛尔弥
And she has three dragons.
而且她还有三条龙
Baby dragons.
三条幼龙
Larger every year, Your Grace.
它们一年比一年大 陛下
Mormont is spying on her for us.
莫尔蒙是我们派去监视她的探子
No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her.
不再是了 他现在似乎完全效忠于她
As for Ser Barristan, it would seem
至于巴利斯坦爵士 看起来
he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard a bit harder than anticipated.
我们低估了他对被剥夺御林铁卫身份的不满
He's an old man.
他老了
He wasn't fit to protect my son.
没法保护我儿子
Joffrey didn't die on his watch.
在他护卫时 乔佛里没有死
Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid.
将他免职是为羞辱 而且愚蠢至极
Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world.
别告诉我您还担心世界另一头的孩子
A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her
这个孩子的身边有两位老将辅佐
and a powerful army at her back, Your Grace.
身后有一支强大的军队 太后陛下
Lord Varys is right.
瓦里斯大人说得对
I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand.
我在厄索斯亲眼见过无垢者
They are very impressive on the battlefield.
他们打起仗来很有一套
Less so in the bedroom.
但床上功夫逊色不少
Dragons haven't won a war in years.
三百年来 依靠龙没打胜过一场仗
Armies win them all the time.
赢得战争的从来都是军队
She must be dealt with.
我们必须解决掉她
How, my lord?
怎么解决 大人
By force?
用武力吗
Eventually, if it comes to that.
逼不得已当然要这么做
Can your little birds find their way into Meereen?
你那些小小鸟去得了弥林吗
Most certainly, my Lord Hand.
应是没有问题 首相大人
Mmm. Lord Tyrell, be a good man.
提利尔大人 劳烦你
Fetch my quill and paper.
拿我的纸笔来
Prince Oberyn.
奥柏伦亲王
Lord Varys...
瓦里斯大人...
Only Varys. I'm not actually a nobleman.
瓦里斯就行了 我并非贵族
No one is under obligation to call me lord.
不必称我为"大人"
And yet everyone does.
但大家都这么称呼你
You seem quite knowledgeable about the Unsullied.
您似乎很了解无垢者
Did you spend much time in Essos?
在厄索斯待过很长时间吗
Five years.
五年
May I ask why?
能告诉我原因吗
Tis a big and beautiful world.
这个世界如此辽阔美丽'
Most of us live and die
而大多数人从生到死
in the same corner where we were born
都在同一个角落里不挪窝
and never get to see any of it.
没见识过别处的风景
I don't want to be most of us.
我不想成为那种人
Most of us aren't princes.
谁叫我们大多数人不是亲王呢
You are from Essos.
你是厄索斯人
Where? Lys?
具体是哪里 里斯吗
I have an ear for accents.
我听得出口音
I've lost my accent entirely.
我早就没有口音了
I have an ear for that as well.
这我也听出来了
How did you get here?
你是怎么来这儿的
It's a long story.
说来话长
One you don't like telling people.
只是不想告诉别人
People I trust.
只说给我信任的人
My paramour Ellaria, she would find you very interesting.
我的情妇艾拉莉亚一定会觉得你很有意思
You should come to the brothel and meet her.
你应该去妓院见见她
We brought our own wine, not the swill they serve here.
我们自备了美酒 可不像他们这儿的泔水
We have some lovely boys on retainer, but...
还有些可爱的小伙子陪着 不过...
You did like boys before?
你以前喜欢小伙子吧
Really?
是吗
Girls? Hmm.
那就是喜欢姑娘了
I hope you won't be offended
希望你别见怪
when I say I never would have guessed.
万万没想到你竟然喜欢姑娘
Not at all.
没关系
But I was never interested in girls, either.
但我对姑娘也不感兴趣
What then? Nothing.
那你喜欢什么 什么都不喜欢
Everybody is interested in something.
每个人都有喜好
Not me.
我不一样
When I see what desire does to people,
当我看到欲望对人的影响
what it's done to this country,
对这个国家的影响
I am very glad to have no part in it.
我很高兴没有参与其中
Besides, the absence of desire
此外 人若不为欲念驱使
leaves one free to pursue other things.
便能放开手脚追求别的东西
Such as?
比如
Let me guess, I've been pardoned.
让我猜猜 我被赦免了
Really?
真要这样吗
Father's orders.
这是父亲的命令
Well, we mustn't disappoint Father.
是啊 我们绝不能让父亲失望
Kingslayer!
弑君者
I, Tommen of the House Baratheon, first of my Name,
我 拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的国王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms,
七国的统治者
do hereby recuse myself from this trial.
在此宣布 我本人不参与庭审
Tywin of the House Lannister, Hand of the King,
由全境守护者 御前首相
Protector of the Realm, will sit as judge in my stead.
兰尼斯特家族的泰温 替我主持审判
And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell
协助他审判的还有马泰尔家族的奥柏伦亲王
and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell.
以及提利尔家族的梅斯大人
And if found guilty...
若被告确实有罪
may the gods punish the accused.
愿诸神严惩不贷
Tyrion of the House Lannister,
兰尼斯特家族的提利昂
you stand accused by the Queen Regent of regicide.
摄政太后指控你犯有弑君大罪
Did you kill King Joffrey?
是你杀害了乔佛里国王吗
No.
不是
Did your wife, the Lady Sansa?
是你的妻子 珊莎夫人干的吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知不是
How would you say he died, then?
那你说 他是怎么死的
Choked on his pigeon pie.
他是被鸽子馅饼噎死的
So you would blame the bakers?
依你之见 罪在厨师
Or the pigeons. Just leave me out of it.
不然就是鸽子 反正怪不到我头上
The crown may call its first witness.
传召第一位证人
Once we'd got King Joffrey safely away from the mob,
我们刚护着乔佛里国王从暴民中撤出
the Imp rounded on him.
小恶魔就突然发飙了
He slapped the king across the face
他狠狠地给了国王一记耳光
and called him a vicious idiot and a fool.
还骂陛下是残暴的蠢王
It wasn't the first time the Imp threatened Joffrey.
那不是小恶魔第一次威胁乔佛里
Right here in this throne room,
就在这间王座厅里
he marched up those steps and called our king a halfwit.
他曾冲上台阶 大骂国王是蠢鹅
Compared his Grace to the Mad King
还将先王陛下与疯王相提并论
and suggested he'd meet the same fate.
言下之意 先王陛下必不得好死
And when I spoke in the king's defense,
见我替国王争辩
he threatened to have me killed.
他竟威胁要杀了我
Oh, why don't you tell them what Joffrey was doing?
你怎么不告诉大家乔佛里当时在做什么
Silence. Pointing a loaded crossbow at Sansa Stark
肃静 他拿上膛的弩对着珊莎·史塔克
while you tore at her clothes and beat her.
你则撕扯她的衣服 还殴打她
Silence!
肃静
You will not speak unless called upon.
没问到你 不准答话
You're dismissed, Ser Meryn.
你下去吧 马林爵士
Basilisk venom,
石蜥毒
widow's blood,
寡妇之血
wolfsbane,
附子草
essence of nightshade,
夜影之水
sweetsleep,
甜睡花
tears of Lys,
里斯之泪
demon's dance...
鬼舞草
blindeye
瞎眼毒
I think you have made your point, Grand Maester.
你的意思很明白了 大学士
You have a lot of poison in your store.
你库中有不少毒药
Had, Prince Oberyn.
早没了 奥柏伦亲王
My stores were plundered.
我的库藏被劫掠一空
By whom?
谁抢走的
By the accused, Tyrion Lannister,
被告提利昂·兰尼斯特
after he had me wrongfully imprisoned.
这之前他以莫须有的罪名将我囚禁
Grand Maester,
大学士
you examined King Joffrey's corpse.
你检验过乔佛里国王的遗体
Was it without question poison that killed him?
他是否确实被人毒杀
Without question.
毫无疑问
This was found on the body of
这是在国王的弄臣
Dontos Hollard, the king's fool.
唐托斯·霍拉德的尸体上找到的
He was last seen spiriting Sansa Stark,
他最后一次露面时 将被告的妻子
the wife of the accused, away from the feast.
珊莎·史塔克偷偷带离了婚宴
She wore this necklace
婚礼当天
the day of the wedding.
她戴的正是这条项链
Residue of a most rare
里面发现了一种
and terrible poison was found inside.
最稀有最可怕的毒药的残渣
Was this one of the poisons stolen from your store?
是从你那里偷走的毒药吗
It was. The Strangler.
是的 扼死者
A poison few in the Seven Kingdoms possess.
七国内只有少数人拥有这种毒药
And used to strike down the most noble child
被告正是用它杀死了
the gods ever put on this good earth.
受诸神眷顾而降生的天命之子
I will hurt you for this.
"今日之辱 我一定会报"
A day will come when you think you are safe and happy
总有一天 当你自以为平安快活时
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth
喜悦必将在你嘴里化成灰烬
and you will know the debt is paid."
到时你便知道 债已偿清"
Your own brother said this to you?
你亲弟弟这么对你说的
Shortly before the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
就在黑水湾大战之前不久
I confronted him about his plans
我质疑他将乔佛里
to put Joffrey on the front lines.
推上前线的计划
As it turned out, when the attack came,
后来 攻城开始后
Joff insisted on remaining at the battlements.
小乔坚持留在城墙上
He believed his presence would inspire the troops.
他认为国王在场能鼓舞士气
Tyrion said,
提利昂说
And you will know the debt is paid."
"到时你便知道 债已偿清""
What debt?
什么债
I discovered he'd been keeping whores
我发现他在首相塔里
in the Tower of the Hand.
蓄养娼妓
I asked him to confine his salacious acts
我要他去妓院狎妓
to the brothel where such behavior belongs.
以免有失体面
He wasn't pleased.
他很不高兴
Thank you, Your Grace, for the courage of your testimony.
太后陛下 感谢您站出来当庭作证
Do you remember the precise nature of this threat?
你还记得他具体是怎么威胁的吗
I'm afraid I do, my lord.
记得 大人
He said, "Perhaps you should speak more softly to me, then.
他说 "那你或许该对我客气点
Monsters are dangerous
怪物很危险
and just now kings are dying like flies."
而现在国王正如蚊蝇般死去"
And he said this to you at a meeting of the small council?
这是他在御前会议上说的吗
Yes.
是的
After we received word of Robb Stark's death.
在收到罗柏·史塔克的死讯之后
He didn't seem gladdened by the news.
他听到这消息似乎并不高兴
Perhaps his marriage to Sansa Stark
也许与珊莎·史塔克成婚
had made him more sympathetic to the northern cause.
令他对北方佬抱有同情之心
You're excused, Lord Varys.
下去吧 瓦里斯大人
Father, may I ask the witness one question?
父亲 我能问证人一个问题吗
One.
就一个
You once said
你曾说过
that without me, this city would have faced certain defeat.
如果没有我 都城必会沦陷
You said the histories would never mention me,
你说史书不会记载我的姓名
but you would not forget.
你却不会忘记
Have you forgotten, Lord Varys?
你忘了吗 瓦里斯大人
Sadly, my lord,
遗憾的是 大人
I never forget a thing.
我从不遗忘
We will adjourn for now.
暂时休庭
Toll the bells in an hour's time.
一小时后鸣钟开庭
Clear the court!
退席
You'd condemn your own son to death?
您要判您的亲生儿子死刑吗
I've condemned no one. The trial is not over.
我谁也没判 审判尚未结束
This isn't a trial. It's a farce.
这不是审判 是场闹剧
Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it.
您知道这全都是瑟曦操纵的
I know nothing of the sort.
我不知还有这等事
You've always hated Tyrion. He killed his king.
您向来厌恶提利昂 他杀了国王
As did I.
我也一样
Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me?
您知道疯王对我下的最后一道命令是什么吗
To bring him your head.
把您的首级呈给他
I saved your life so you could murder my brother?
我救了您的命 好让您谋杀我弟弟吗
It won't be murder. It'll be justice. Justice?
这不是谋杀 是主持公道 公道
I'm performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King.
我在履行身为御前首相的责任
If Tyrion is found guilty, he will be punished accordingly.
如果提利昂有罪 便应将他依罪惩处
He'll be executed. No, he'll be punished accordingly.
他会被处决 不 是依罪惩处
Once you said family is what lives on. All that lives on.
您曾说过 家族就是传承 永远延续
You told me about a dynasty that would last , years.
您说过要建立一个传承千年不朽的王朝
What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies?
提利昂一死 您的王朝怎么办
I'm a Kingsguard,
我是御林铁卫
forbidden by oath to carry on the family line.
发誓不娶妻生子
I'm well aware of your oath.
我很清楚你的誓言
What happens to your name?
您的姓氏怎么办
Who carries the lion banner into future battles?
将来在战场上 谁来打起狮子旗
Your nephews?
您的侄子吗
Lancel Lannister?
蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特吗
Others whose names I don't even remember?
还是那些个我连名字都记不清的家伙
What happens to my dynasty
若我宽恕杀害我外孙的凶手
if I spare the life of my grandson's killer?
我的王朝又会怎样
It survives through me.
会由我延续下去
I'll leave the Kingsguard.
我将卸任御林铁卫
I'll take my place as your son and heir
只要您放提利昂一条生路
if you let Tyrion live.
我就继承您的家业
Done.
成交
When the testimony's concluded and a guilty verdict rendered,
等取证结束 宣判有罪后
Tyrion will be given the chance to speak.
提利昂将有机会为自己进言
He'll plead for mercy. I'll allow him to join the Night's Watch.
他请求宽恕 我便准许他加入守夜人
In three days' time, he'll depart for Castle Black
三天后 他将启程前往黑城堡
and live out his days at the Wall.
在长城度过余生
You'll remove your white cloak immediately.
你则即刻脱下白袍
You will leave King's Landing
离开君临
to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock.
继承凯岩城公爵之位
You will marry a suitable woman
娶个门当户对的女人
and father children named Lannister.
为兰尼斯特家传宗接代
And you'll never turn your back on your family again.
永远不准再背弃家族
You have my word.
一言为定
And you have mine.
一言为定
Not going well, is it?
不太顺利是吧
You're going to be found guilty. Oh, you think so?
你将被判有罪 你也这么觉得吗
When you are, you need to enter a formal plea for mercy
宣判后 你要正式请求宽恕
and ask to be sent to the Wall.
请求发配去长城
Father's agreed to it.
父亲会准的
He'll spare your life and allow you to join the Night's Watch.
他会网开一面 准你穿上黑衣
Ned Stark was promised the same thing
奈德·史塔克不也得到了同样的承诺
and we both know how that turned out.
我们都清楚他的下场
Father is not Joffrey. He'll keep his word.
父亲不是乔佛里 他会守信
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Keep your mouth shut. No more outbursts.
嘴巴闭紧 不要口无遮拦
This will all be over soon.
很快就会结束的
The crown may call its next witness.
传召下一位证人
State your name.
报上名字
Shae.
雪伊
Do you swear by all the gods
你愿意对诸神发誓
that your testimony will be true and honest?
所说的证词全都真实可靠吗
I swear it.
我发誓
Do you know this man?
你认识这个人吗
Yes. Tyrion Lannister.
是的 提利昂·兰尼斯特
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa.
我是他妻子珊莎夫人的侍女
This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey.
此人被指控谋杀乔佛里国王
What do you know of this?
你知道些什么
I know that he's guilty.
我知道他有罪
He and Sansa planned it together.
他和珊莎一起密谋弑君
Silence!
肃静
Continue.
继续说
She wanted revenge for her father, her mother, her brother.
她想为父亲 母亲和哥哥报仇
She blamed their deaths on the king.
她把他们的死都怪到国王头上
Tyrion was happy to help.
提利昂乐意帮忙
He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen.
他恨乔佛里 恨太后
He hated you, my lord.
也恨您 大人
He stole poison from the Grand Maester's chamber
他从大学士的房间偷来毒药
to put in Joffrey's wine.
放进乔佛里的酒中
How could you possibly know all this?
你如何知道这么多
Why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?
他为什么要向妻子的侍女泄露计划
I wasn't just her maid.
我不仅是她的侍女
I was his whore.
我还是他的妓♥女
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
You said you were his...
你说你是他的...
His whore.
妓♥女
How did you come to be in his service?
他是怎么找上你的
He stole me.
是他抢走的
I was with another man, a knight in your lordship's army.
我当时跟着别人 大人麾下的一名骑士
But when Tyrion arrived at the camp,
提利昂来到军营后
he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent.
派一个歹人进了我们帐篷
He broke the knight's arm
打折了骑士的胳膊
and brought me to Lord Tyrion.
把我带去给了提利昂大人
You belong to me now," He said.
"你现在是我的了" 他说"
I want you to fuck me
"我要你拿出浑身解数"
like it's my last night in this world."
就当今晚是我人生最后一晚"
Silence. Silence!
肃静 肃静
And did you?
你做了吗
Did I what?
我做了什么fuck him like it was his last night in this world.
你拿出了浑身解数 就当是他人生最后一晚
I did everything he wanted.
他所有的要求我都照办
Whatever he told me to do to him.
无论他要我做什么
Whatever he felt like doing to me.
无论他想对我做什么
I kissed him where he wanted.
他要我亲哪里我都亲
I licked him where he wanted.
他要我舔哪里我都舔
I let him put himself where he wanted.
他要插♥进哪里我都配合
I was his property.
我只是他的财物
I would wait in his chambers for hours
我会在他房间等上好几个小时
so he could use me when he was bored.
方便他无聊时拿我取乐
He ordered me to call him "my lion," so I did.
他还命我称他为"我的雄狮" 我照做了
I took his face in my hands and said,
我捧着他的脸说
I am yours and you are mine."
"我是你的 你是我的""
Shae.
雪伊
Please don't.
别说了
I am a whore.
我是个妓♥女
Remember?
记得吗
That was before he married Sansa.
那都是在他娶珊莎之前
After that, all he wanted was her.
结婚以后 他只想要她
But she wouldn't let him into her bed.
但珊莎不让他上床
So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her.
所以他答应为她杀死乔佛里国王
Father.
父亲
I wish to confess.
我要招供
I wish... to confess.
我要 招供
You wish to confess?
你要招供
I saved you.
我救过你们
I saved this city
我拯救过这座城
and all your worthless lives.
和你们分文不值的贱命
I should have let Stannis kill you all.
我真该让史坦尼斯把你们全部灭掉
Tyrion.
提利昂
Do you wish to confess?
你要招供吗
Yes, Father.
是 父亲
I'm guilty.
我有罪
Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?
有罪 您不就是想听这一句吗
You admit you poisoned the king?
你承认自己毒害了国王吗
No, of that I'm innocent.
不 这件事我是清白的
I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime.
我犯的是更可怕的罪
I am guilty of being a dwarf.
我的罪就是生为侏儒
You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
这不是一场对侏儒的审判
Oh, yes, I am.
噢 就是
I've been on trial for that my entire life.
我的一生就是一场对侏儒的审判
Have you nothing to say in your defense?
你没有为自己辩护的吗
Nothing but this
没有 只有一句
I did not do it.
我没干过
I did not kill Joffrey,
我没有杀乔佛里
but I wish that I had.
但我希望是我♥干的
Watching your vicious bastard die
看着你那恶毒的小混♥蛋死掉
gave me more relief than , lying whores.
比干一千个撒谎的妓♥女还要痛快
I wish I was the monster you think I am.
真希望我就是你们想象中的怪物
I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you.
真希望我有足量的毒药毒死你们所有人
I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.
看着你们吞进肚里 死了我也乐意
Ser Meryn. Ser Meryn.
马林爵士 马林爵士
Escort the prisoner back to his cell.
带犯人回牢房
I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder.
我绝不因为谋杀乔佛里而送命
And I know I'll get no justice here.
我知道在这儿得不到正义
So I will let the gods decide my fate.
只能求助于天上诸神
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武审判


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载