权力的游戏   第四季 第七集

Game of Thrones  S04E07

2019年7月28日 14:38 推荐到豆瓣

知更展翅


I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head
我为你做了交易 保你不知感恩的脑袋
on your ungrateful neck a little while longer.
在你不知感恩的颈项上多留一阵
I'm sorry, what am I grateful for?
抱歉 我有什么好感恩的
The opportunity to live and die at the Wall
感激为没犯过的罪受罚
as punishment for a crime I did not commit?
获得终老绝境长城的机会吗
You threw your life away. You threw it away.
你断送了自己的生机 活生生断送了
It's not a joke. You understand that, don't you?
这不是玩笑 你明白的吧
Of course it's a joke, just not a very funny one.
这当然是个玩笑 只是不太好笑而已
I couldn't
我不能...
I couldn't listen to her
我听不下去了
standing there telling her lies.
她就站在那儿说谎
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
You fell in love with a whore.
你爱上了一个妓♥女
Yes, I fell in love with a whore.
是的 我爱上了一个妓♥女
And I was stupid enough to think that she had fallen in love with me.
还愚蠢地以为她也爱上了我
That deal you made,
你做的交易
it was everything Father wanted.
正中父亲下怀
You do see that?
你也知道的吧
He gets you back as his heir.
你回去给他做继承人
The future Lord of the Rock.
未来的凯岩城公爵
And he ships me off to Castle Black,
我则被送去黑城堡
out of sight at last.
终于滚出他的视线
All so perfect.
如此完美
It felt good to take that from him.
打破他的如意算盘感觉真不错
He knows I'm innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyway.
他明知我无罪 却乐意牺牲我
He's willing to sacrifice any of us.
他可以牺牲我们任何人
Not you.
除了你
You're the golden son.
你是家里的宝贝疙瘩
You could kill a king, lose a hand,
你可以宰了国王 丢一只手fuck your own sister, you'll always be the golden son.
操自己老姐 可你仍然是宝贝疙瘩
Careful.
小心了
I'm the last friend you've got.
我是你最后一个朋友
At least I got to tell them what they really are.
至少我还能当场揭露他们的真面目
Yes, brilliant speech.
是啊 慷慨激昂的演说
They'll be talking about it for days to come.
够他们议论好多天
I thought you were a realist.
我还以为你是个现实的人
Didn't realize you'd die for pride.
没想到你会死于傲慢
Don't give up on me just yet.
先别对我放弃希望
I survived one trial by combat,
上次比武审判我死里逃生
even though you weren't there to save me.
即便你没能赶去救我
I can't save you this time either.
这次我也救不了你
My training has proved
训练已经证明
that I can't beat a stable boy with my left hand.
我用左手连个马棚小子也打不过
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒险精神哪儿去了
Even if you lose, imagine the look on Father's face when you fall.
就算你输了 想象一下你倒地时父亲的表情
Our family name snuffed out with a single swing of the sword.
我们的家族英名 一剑之下灰飞烟灭
It is tempting.
令人向往
Bronn fought for me once, he'll do it again.
波隆曾经代我出战 这次他也会去
If he wins,
如果他赢了
I expect I'll be in his debt for the rest of my life.
我一辈子都要欠他的债咯
If he wins.
如果他能赢
Will you find him for me?
能替我找他来吗
Who does Cersei plan on naming as a champion?
瑟曦打算选谁做代理骑士
I hope it's Ser Meryn Trant.
希望是马林·特兰爵士
I'd enjoy watching Bronn disembowel that pompous child beater.
我会很乐意看波隆给这殴打孩童的傲慢货开膛
No.

Not Ser Meryn.
不是马林爵士
Go on, move it.
去 上
And you.
还有你
Come on.

Mercy.
饶命
Please.
求求您
Please, mercy.
求您饶命
Ser Gregor. Welcome to the capital.
格雷果爵士 欢迎来到君临
Thank you for riding here so quickly.
感谢你随召而至
You seem to be in good form.
你看上去状态不错
Who am I fighting?
我跟谁打
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Could be food.
可能有吃的
Could be soldiers.
可能有士兵
You shouldn't be sitting out here like this.
你不该这样坐在外边
Where else to sit?
还能去哪儿坐
Tried to walk back to my hut,
我试过走回棚屋
hurt too much.
可是太疼了
Then I remembered they burned my hut down.
然后我想起来 棚屋已经给他们烧了
Who were "they"?
"他们"是什么人
I stopped asking a while ago.
我早就不去问啦
That's not gonna get better.
你这伤好不了了
Doesn't seem so.
看样子也不像
A bad way to go.
这样上路很痛苦
Haven't you had enough?
你还没受够吗
Of what?
受够什么
I know.
我知道
Time to go.
该上路了
Take matters into my own hands.
自己做个了断
The thought has occurred to me.
我有过这个念头
So why go on?
那还坚持什么
Habit.
习惯
Nothing could be worse than this.
再没什么比这更糟了
Maybe nothing is worse than this.
或许"没什么"比这更糟
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything.
"没什么"不比任何事好 也不比任何事坏
Nothing is just nothing.
"没什么"就是什么都没有
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Arya.
我叫艾莉亚
Arya Stark.
艾莉亚·史塔克
You her father?
你是她父亲
Her captor.
我是她的俘虏者
Bringing her to her aunt for ransom.
带她去找她姨妈要赎金
A fair exchange, that is.
那也是公平交换
Always held to the notion of fair exchange in all my dealings.
我做生意向来讲究公平交易
You give me, I give you.
你给我 我给你
Fair.
公平
A balance.
平衡
No balance anymore.
平衡也不复存在啦
Could I have a drink?
能给口喝的吗
Dying is thirsty work.
等死让人嗓子干
Wish it were wine.
要是酒就好了
So do I.
我也想
That's where the heart is.
那是心脏的位置
That's how you kill a man.
那是杀人的方法
The fuck you doing?
你们干什么
There's a price on your head.
你的人头能换钱
Guess that's what the king does when you tell him to
叫国王去吃屎 他果然就悬赏你的人头fuck off.
The king's dead.
国王死啦
He drank poisoned wine at his own wedding.
在自己的婚宴上喝了毒酒
The bounty on you is for killing Lannister soldiers.
你的罪名是杀害兰尼斯特士兵
silver stags.
一百银鹿
And you thought you were going to collect it?
你以为自己能领到赏钱咯
Didn't think very hard, did you?
没过脑子是吧
You were Yoren's prisoners when he was taking me to the Wall.
尤伦带我去长城时 你们是他的囚犯
He told me he'd fuck me bloody with a stick.
那时他说要用棍子操♥我
This day's really not working out the way you planned.
今天跟你盘算的不一样吧
He on your little list?
他也在你的名单里吗
He can't be.
不可能
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
What's your name?
你叫什么
Rorge. Thank you.
罗尔杰 谢谢
You're learning.
学得很快
Rangers returning!
游骑兵归来
They return!
他们回来了
Rangers returning! Greetings.
游骑兵归来 你们好啊
Didn't think I'd see you again.
真没想到还能再见到你
All right, Jon?
还好吗 琼恩
Welcome back, brother.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Lord Snow.
雪诺大人
This is no place for wild beasts.
这里不是养野兽的地方
Lock him away
把它关起来
or I'll let Hobb throw him in tonight's stew.
否则我叫哈布扔进今晚的炖汤
Come on, Ghost.
过来 白灵
Mance's army was closing in on Craster's Keep when we left.
我们离开的时候 曼斯大军逼近卡斯特堡垒
We saw their campfires from Osric's Hill.
我们在欧斯里克山看到了他们的营火
They'll reach the Wall before the next full moon.
下个满月前 他们就会到达长城
I'm surprised you didn't ride over and say hello.
我倒是纳闷你怎么不过去打个招呼呀
The KingbeyondtheWall is your old friend, isn't he?
塞外之王是你的老朋友吧
We need to prepare.
我们该做好准备
We've been preparing.
我们一直在准备
We should seal the tunnel.
我们应该封锁隧道
Plug it with rocks and ice.
用石头和冰块堵上
Flood it and let it freeze.
灌上水 冰冻起来
And how would we range north?
那我们怎么往北去侦察
We wouldn't. Coward.
不去 懦夫
You would cut off our legs,
你砍断我们的双腿
pluck out our eyes,
挖出我们的眼珠
leave us cowering behind the Wall
让我们畏缩在长城背后
hoping for the storm to pass?
以期风暴过去吗
We can't defend the gate against , men.
十万大军来袭 我们守不住门的
This castle has stood for thousands of years.
这座城堡已经伫立了数千年
The Night's Watch has defended her for thousands of years.
守夜人军团也守卫了她数千年
And in all those centuries, we have never sealed the tunnel.
多少世纪以来 我们从没封锁过隧道
Have you ever seen a giant, Ser Alliser?
您见过巨人吗 艾里沙爵士
I have.
我见过
The tunnels, the gates won't stop them.
隧道和大门根本阻挡不了他们
The bars on those gates are four inches thick.
大门上的铁栅有四吋之粗
Coldrolled steel.
精钢打造
They won't stop them.
那也阻挡不了
Remind me which order you belong to, Lord Snow.
提醒我一下 你属于什么岗位 雪诺大人
The stewards.
事务官
Are the stewards responsible for maintaining the tunnel?
维护隧道是事务官的职责吗
No.
不是
Who would that be?
那是谁的职责
The builders. Ah, the builders.
工匠 没错 是工匠
First Builder Yarwyck,
首席工匠亚威克
Lord Snow here recommends sealing the tunnel,
雪诺大人建议封闭隧道
leaving us unable to carry out our duties
使我们无法履行
as sworn brothers of the Night's Watch.
守夜人军团的誓言
Do you agree with him?
你同意吗
No.

Given your deep knowledge of the wildling army, Lord Snow,
鉴于你对野人军队的深度了解 雪诺大人
you and Tarly will take night duties atop the Wall
从今天起到满月前 你和塔利负责
until the full moon.
在长城上守夜
Moving on.
好了
First Builder, we'll need
首席工匠 我们需要
barrels of pitch brought atop the wall.
带一百桶沥青到长城上
My lord.
大人
You have new clothes.
你有新衣服了
Do you like 'em? Eh?
你喜欢吗
Gloves are doeskin.
手套是鹿皮的
Softer than a virgin's thighs.
比处女的大腿还软和
I sent for you days ago.
过了这么多天你才来
I've been a bit busy. Doing what?
我有点忙 忙什么
My lonesome bachelor days are over.
我孤家寡人的日子要结束了
I'm to wed Lollys Stokeworth.
我要和洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯成亲
Lollys Stokeworth?
洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯
She doesn't strike me as your sort of girl.
我不觉得她是你喜欢的类型
I wouldn't say I had a single sort of girl.
不能说我只喜欢哪种女人
She's dimwitted.
她分明是个痴呆
If I wanted wits, I'd marry you.
我想要天才 就该娶你了
When my sister arranged this love match,
我老姐安排这桩姻缘的时候
did she mention that Lollys has an older sister?
她提起过洛丽丝有个姐姐吗
Falyse.
法丽丝
Aye, I did know about the older sister.
没错 我知道有这么个姐姐
And you understand the rules of inheritance?
那你也了解继承顺序吧
Falyse is and barren.
法丽丝四十岁 无子
She still gets Castle Stokeworth when her father dies.
等她父亲过世 史铎克渥斯堡还是她的
She does.
是的
Unless she happens to perish before her father.
她死在她父亲之前就不会了
Then Lollys gets the castle.
那洛丽丝就能继承城堡
What? Ladies fall from their horses
怎么 女士们从马上摔落
and snap their pretty necks all the time.
跌断了她们漂亮的脖子 这种事时有发生
You and my sister deserve each other.
你和我老姐还真是绝配
Why did you bother to come here?
既然如此 你为什么还来
You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out,
因为你说过 哪天有人要我出卖你
you'd double their price.
你付双倍的价钱
Is it two wives you want or two castles?
你要两个老婆还是两座城堡
One of each will do.
一样一个就行
But if you want me to kill the Mountain for you,
但如果你要我去杀魔山
it'd better be a damn big castle.
这城堡非得是个大家伙
I'm a bit short on castles at the moment.
眼下我无法提供城堡
But I can offer you gold and gratitude.
但你可以得到我的金子和谢意
I have gold.
金子我有
What can I buy with gratitude?
我拿你的谢意能做什么呢
You might be surprised.
总有一天我会报答你
A Lannister always pays his debts.
兰尼斯特有债必还
Your sister's a Lannister, too.
你老姐不也是个兰尼斯特
My wife is heir to Winterfell.
我老婆是临冬城的继承人
If I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders,
只要我能安然度过此劫
I may one day rule the North in her name.
说不定有一天我会以她的名义统治北境
I could carve you out a big piece of it.
到时候你要什么有什么
If and may and could.
只要 有一天 到时候
It's bloody cold up north.
北地实在太他妈的冷
Lollys is soft and warm.
洛丽丝却是暖和柔软
And close.
看得见摸得着
If I gave you the choice between fucking Lollys
要是让你在与魔山打架
and fighting the Mountain, you'd have your britches down
和操洛丽丝之间作选择 只怕连眼都不眨
and your cock out before I could blink.
你就脱好裤子 掏出家伙了
Does he frighten you so much?
你这么怕他
I'd be a bloody fool if he didn't frighten me.
不怕他才怪 你当我是白♥痴
He's freakish big and freakish strong.
他壮得惊人 臂力无穷
And quicker than you'd expect for a man of that size.
就那般体格的人而言 他的速度相当可怕
Maybe I could take him,
也许我能赢
dance around until he's so tired
一直围着他转圈
of hacking at me, he dropped his sword,
直到他连剑也举不动
get him off his feet somehow.
再废掉他的腿
But one misstep...
可只要一个失误
and I'm dead.
我就没命...
Why should I risk it?
我凭什么去冒险
Because you're my friend.
因为你是我的朋友
Aye, I'm your friend.
对 我是你的朋友
And when have you ever risked your life for me?
但你几时拿性命为我冒险过
I like you,
我喜欢你
pampered little shit that you are.
喜欢你这出身娇贵的小无赖
I just like myself more.
但我更喜欢自己
I understand.
我理解
I'm sorry it has to be this way.
走到这一步我很抱歉
Why are you sorry?
为什么道歉
Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart?
为你是个没有良心 心狠手辣的流氓吗
That's what I liked about you in the first place.
我起初欣赏的就是你这点
We had some good days together.
与你相处很是愉快
Yes, we did.
没错
What will you do?
你打算怎么办
I suppose I'll have to kill the Mountain myself.
大概得亲自上阵宰掉魔山了
Won't that make for a great song?
让歌手们写首伟大的歌谣
I hope to hear them sing it one day.
希望我以后能听到
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Your door is well guarded,
您的正门戒备森严
but your window is not.
可窗户没人守
I swam to an island a mile offshore for these.
我游到一哩外的海岛采来这些花
Don't do that again.
别再这么做了
Never met a woman who didn't like wildflowers.
居然有女人不喜欢野花
These are my private quarters.
这是我的私人住所
If I want you here, I will summon you.
需要你的话 我自会召你来的
Forgive me, my queen. I live to serve you.
原谅我 女王陛下 我的使命就是服侍您
Tell me why you're here.
说吧 你为什么过来
I came to ask a favor.
我想求您帮个忙
I only have two talents in this world
我生平只擅长两件事
war and women.
打仗和找女人
You are staying here in Meereen to rule.
您要留下来统治弥林
That is a wise decision. I respect it.
这决定很明智 我尊重您的选择
But here in Meereen, I cannot pursue my talents.
但在弥林 我无处施展才华
I've ordered the Second Sons to patrol the streets
我已下令让次子团去巡街
to stop the revenge killing.
阻止报复性的杀戮
You've ordered us to be night watchmen.
您这是让我们当守夜人
And as for women,
至于女人
there are thousands in Meereen you can pursue.
弥林有成千上万的女人供你追求
There is only one,
只有一人
and she does not want me.
她却不想要我
You swore me your sword.
你曾发誓效忠于我
My sword is yours till the day I die.
我的剑任您驱使 直到我死
So if I command you to stay in Meereen
那么如果我命令你留在弥林巡街
and patrol the streets?
你怎么做
I'll stay in Meereen and patrol the streets.
那我便留在弥林巡街
Send me to kill your enemies.
请派我杀掉您的敌人
Any enemy anywhere.
不管是谁 不论他们身在何方
Let me do what I do best.
让我施展才华
Very well.
很好
Do what you do best.
那便施展你的才华
Take off your clothes.
脱掉衣服
Come in, my queen. Please.
请进来 王后
I didn't mean to disturb you, my lady.
我无意打扰您 女士
You could never disturb me.
你我不谈打扰二字
I just wanted to speak with you before we left.
我只是想在出发前跟您谈谈
Could you bring me that vial over there?
能帮我把那个小瓶子拿来吗
The blue one.
蓝色的
No, no, no. Not that one.
不 不是那瓶
You don't even want to touch that one.
你还是永远别碰那瓶为好
Next to it.
旁边的
That's the one.
就是这瓶
When I looked into the flames this morning,
今早我向火焰中望去
the Lord spoke to me.
真♥主对我发话了
He said,
他说
Tonight, you will have your last good bath in a long while.
"今后你难得有机会泡澡 今晚是最后一次"
Make it count."
好好享受"
A joke.
笑话而已
Not a very good one, I'm afraid.
怕是讲得很拙劣
It was. I
很有趣 我...
humor isn't my strength.
我不太懂幽默
That's because most jokes are lies
因为笑话大多是谎言
and you're devoted to the truth.
而你信奉真理
If they're lies, my lady, aren't they best avoided?
女士 既然是谎言 闭口不讲岂非最好
Not always.
不一定
Most of these powders and potions
这些粉末和药剂
are lies.
大都是谎言
Deceptions to make men think they witnessed our Lord's power.
它们制造幻觉 令人以为见识了真♥主的力量
Once they step into his light,
他们一旦步入真♥主的光辉之中
they will see the lie for what it was
就会明白这些谎言的意义
The trick that led them to the truth.
不过是引领他们走向真理的把戏
A pinch of this powder in a bonfire
在篝火中加一撮这种粉末
will send a flaming column screaming towards the sky.
便有一道火柱发出尖啸 冲向天空
And this one creates a black smoke
这瓶则可以造出黑烟
that will make the bravest man piss himself with fear.
最勇敢的人都会被吓到失禁
And a drop of this in any man's wine
而往任何男人的酒里加一滴这种药剂
will drive him wild with lust.
他势必欲♥火焚身
Did you use it with Stannis?
您给史坦尼斯用过吗
No.
没有
Don't be upset.
别难过
Men never crave what they already have.
男人从不渴求已经拥有的东西
It's only flesh.
肉体之欢罢了
It needs what it needs.
正常的需求而已
No act done in service of the Lord
效忠于真♥主的任何行为
can ever be called a sin.
都不能称其为罪孽
I thank God every day for bringing you to us.
我每天都感谢真♥主把您带到我们身边
And Stannis to you.
让史坦尼斯遇到您
He wants to bring Shireen with us.
他想带希琳跟我们一起走
I think that would be illadvised.
我觉得这个想法欠妥
My daughter has heretical tendencies, as you're well aware.
您很清楚 我女儿有异教倾向
I don't know if her doubt is real or simply meant to spite me,
我不明白她是真有疑惑 还是故意刁难我
but whichever the case, she should stay home.
不过无论如何 她都应该待在家里
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
But that is impossible.
但那是不可能的
Why?
为什么
You don't need powders and potions, my queen.
你不需要粉末和药剂 王后
You don't need lies.
你不需要谎言
You are strong enough to look into the Lord's light
你足够强大 可以看光之王的火焰
and see his truth for yourself.
亲自领会他的真理
However harsh it is.
无论它有多残酷
However hard for us to understand.
无论它是多么晦涩难懂
You don't need my help,
你不需要我的帮助
but I will need yours soon.
不过很快我就需要你帮忙了
When we set sail, your daughter must be with us.
我们出海时 一定要带上你的女儿
The Lord needs her.
真♥主需要她
Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
Are you here to see our queen?
你来觐见女王吗
She's in a good mood.
她心情很好
Khaleesi.
卡丽熙
You're here early. Later than some.
你来得很早 比某人来得晚
You don't approve?
你不赞成
It's not a question of approval, it's a question of trust.
不是赞成与否的问题 而是信任与否的问题
You neither approve nor trust.
你既不赞成也不信任
Why would I? The man's a sellsword.
当然了 他是个佣兵
Didn't you fight for the Golden Company
在效忠我哥哥之前
before pledging your sword to my brother?
你不也为黄金团作战吗
I did.
是的
I trust you.
我信任你
Daario Naharis killed his captains and dumped their heads at your feet
达里奥·纳哈里斯厌倦了团长们发号施令
when he grew tired of their commands.
就杀了他们 将人头丢在您脚下
How could you ever have faith in a man like that?
您怎么能信任这种人
I could never have faith in a man like Daario.
我绝不会信任达里奥这种人
That's why I've sent him and the Second Sons to retake Yunkai.
所以我派他和次子团夺回渊凯
You have? I have.
您已经下令了 是的
Without you there to rule, Khaleesi,
可是 卡丽熙 没有您的统治
I fear the masters will simply bide their time,
恐怕贤主们只会静待时机
wait for the invaders to leave and reassert control.
等他们走后重夺控制权
That is why I've ordered Daario
所以我命令达里奥
to execute every master in Yunkai.
处决渊凯的所有贤主
The masters tear babies from their mothers' arms.
贤主们将婴儿从母亲怀中夺走
They mutilate little boys by the thousands.
他们残害了成百上千的男童
They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men.
他们训练少女取悦老人
They treat men like beasts, as you said yourself.
他们待人如猪狗 这是你说的
Herding the masters into
成百上千地将贤主们
pens and slaughtering them by the thousands
赶进围栏 然后宰杀
is also treating men like beasts.
同样是待人如猪狗
The slaves you freed,
您解放的那些奴隶们
brutality is all they've ever known.
他们只懂得以暴易暴
If you want them to know something else,
如果您想让他们开化
you'll have to show it to them.
就必须亲身示范
And repay the slavers with what? Kindness?
用什么回报奴隶主呢 仁慈吗
A fine? A stern warning?
罚金 严厉的警告
It's tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them,
人们都乐于将敌方斥为邪恶
but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.
可是任何战争的任何一方都是善恶相苞
Let the priests argue over good and evil.
是非正邪 让祭司们去争辩罢
Slavery is real.
人奴役人是真实存在的
I can end it. I will end it.
我可以终结它 我必将终结它
And I will end those behind it.
我也必将消灭那些罪魁祸首
I sold men into slavery, Khaleesi.
我曾贩卖过奴隶 卡丽熙
And now you are helping me show them to freedom.
而现在 你正在协助我解放他们
I wouldn't be here to help you if Ned Stark had done to me
如果奈德·史塔克待我如同您
what you want to do to the masters of Yunkai.
对待渊凯的贤主们一样 我不可能来协助您
The man who came to me the other day about burying his father.
前几天向我请♥愿埋葬父亲的那个人
Hizdahr zo Loraq?
西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克
He will accompany the Second Sons
他将作为我的使节
and serve as my ambassador to Yunkai.
与次子团一同前往渊凯
He will tell the masters what has happened in Meereen.
他会告诉贤主们弥林发生了什么
He will explain the choice they have before them.
他会说明他们所面临的选择
They can live in my new world
活在我统治的新世界
or they can die in their old one.
或者死在他们的旧世界
Well, go and catch Daario before he leaves.
趁达里奥没走 去找他吧
Tell him I changed my mind.
告诉他我改主意了
Yes, Khaleesi.
遵命 卡丽熙
No.

Tell him you changed my mind.
告诉他是你让我改了主意
Rat cunts.
妈♥逼
fucking whore.
贱婊♥子
You're doing it wrong.
你的做法不对
You need to burn away that horrible bit there.
你应该烧掉破损的皮肉
Otherwise it's gonna get infected and fester.
不然会感染化脓的
I know you don't like fire, but if you don't do it right
我知道你怕火 但如果处理不当...
No fire.
不要火
It'll only take a second.
一下就好
It won't hurt that much. No fire!
没那么疼 不要火
Shut up about it.
别说了
Shut up about everything.
什么也别说了
Thanks to you, I'm a walking bag of silver
托你的福 在兰尼斯特家的地盘上
anywhere the Lannisters hold sway.
我就像一袋明晃晃的银币
Which is everywhere between where we are now
从这儿到我们要去的地方 无论哪儿
and where we're going.
全是他们的地盘
I'm as stupid as that hog you stuck back in the village,
我就跟你在村里刺死的那头猪猡一样蠢
getting myself cut and stabbed and bitten.
害自个儿浑身是伤 还被咬了
No reward is worth this much trouble.
再丰厚的赎金也不值得冒这么大的险
Wish I'd never laid eyes on you.
真希望我没瞧见你
You say your brother gave you that sword.
你说你哥哥给了你那把剑
My brother gave me this.
我哥哥给了我这个
It was just like you said a while back.
就跟你刚才说的一样
Pressed me to the fire
他把我的脸按到火堆里
like I was a nice juicy mutton chop.
当作鲜嫩多汁的肉排给烤了
Why?
为什么
Thought I stole one of his toys.
他以为我偷了他的玩具
I didn't steal it. I was just playing with it.
我没偷 只是拿来玩玩
The pain was bad.
疼得要死
The smell was worse.
气味更糟
But the worst thing was that it was my brother who did it.
但最糟的是 下手的是我哥哥
My father, who protected him...
父亲护着他
told everyone my bedding caught fire.
对别人说是我床单着了火
You think you're on your own?
你以为只有你是一个人吗
Let me wash it out
至少让我洗洗
and help you sew it up at least.
帮你缝合
Bit of comfort never hurt anyone.
稍微享受享受又不碍事
We've been sleeping in ditches the last few weeks.
过去几周我们都睡在沟里
I think we can treat ourselves to a featherbed for the night
今晚可以舒舒服服地睡一次羽毛床
and a hot meal not cooked by you.
吃一顿不是你做的热饭
Couldn't agree more, my lady.
完全赞同 小姐
Just don't start expecting silk underclothes.
但别指望丝绸内衣了
Not working for your former lord any longer.
你现在不侍奉以前那位大人了
Yes, my lady. Don't get drunk.
好的 小姐 别喝醉了
No, my lady.
好的 小姐
Can I get you anything else?
你们还要什么吗
No, this will do nicely, thank you.
不 足够了 谢谢你
Kidney pie is wonderful.
腰子派很可口
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
I do my best.
我尽力而为
A good kidney pie is all about the ingredients.
腰子派好吃的秘诀全在材料本身
Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk.
面粉 猪油 水 鸡蛋 牛奶
Easy enough. But the meat,
这些都很简单 但是肉
peacetime or not, getting your hands on a good bottom round steak
无论平时还是战时 牛腱子肉
and calves' kidneys is not easy.
和牛犊腰子都很难搞到
I mean, some people settle for plain old beef kidneys.
有些人拿老牛腰子充数
Got no right to cook anything, them.
他们没资格做菜
Oh, and the gravy.
还有卤汁
Don't get me started on the gravy.
一说起卤汁我就停不住
Very difficult to get right.
很难调的
See, a lot of people give up on the gravy.
很多人直接放弃卤汁了
You cannot give up on the gravy.
卤汁绝对不可以放弃啊
No gravy, no pie.
卤汁乃好派之母
Simple as that.
就这么简单
That's nice armor. Are you a knight?
这身盔甲不错 你是骑士吗
No.
不是
Oh, it's just people with armor are usually knights.
穿盔甲的一般都是骑士
Generally speaking. From King's Landing, though, aren't you?
通常来说都是 你是从君临来的对吧
From there myself originally. Flea Bottom born and bred.
我以前也住那里 跳蚤窝土生土长
What brings you to these parts?
你们为什么来这里
We're looking for someone.
我们在找人
Someone in particular? Maybe they came in here.
谁啊 也许他们来过这里
A lot of people come in here. Just the other day we had
来这里的人很多 前几天有十七个...
A girl, tall, red hair, very pretty.
一个漂亮的高个子红发女孩
Her name is Sansa Stark, but she may be using a different name.
她叫珊莎·史塔克 但她也许使用了化名
Starks?
史塔克家
What, like them lot from "Winterhell"?
是冥冬城的那家吗
No, ain't seen anyone like that.
没有 我没见过
I heard they was all traitors.
听说他们都是叛徒
Don't need no traitors in here.
这里不欢迎叛徒
I pledged my life to their mother Catelyn Stark.
我曾效忠他们的母亲凯特琳·史塔克
I swore to her I'd bring her daughters home.
我向她发过誓要带她的女儿们回家
Sure I can't get you a bit more kidney pie?
你真的不要腰子派了吗
What?
怎么了
It's nothing, my lady.
没事 小姐
You wouldn't be screwing your face up like that if it was nothing.
如果真没事 你就不会皱着一张脸了
Don't want to offend, my lady. Truly, I don't.
我不想冒犯您 小姐 真的不想
You're not interesting enough to be offensive.
你这人无趣得紧 冒犯不来人
The Lannisters want Lady Sansa.
兰尼斯特家在找珊莎夫人
The Lannisters have money.
兰尼斯特家有的是钱
People kill for money.
很多人为了钱杀人
I don't think we should be telling people
我觉得还是不要告诉别人
we're searching for Lady Sansa.
我们在找珊莎夫人为好
My lady. My lord. Could I have a word?
小姐 大人 我能跟你们谈谈吗
What about? Not kidney pie.
谈什么 别又是什么腰子派
You seem like a proper lady.
您看着是位贵族小姐
Someone who could be trusted.
是值得信任的人
I never met no Sansa Stark.
我从没见过珊莎·史塔克
But I know her sister...
但我认识她妹妹...
Arya.
艾莉亚
No one's seen Arya Stark
自从她父亲身首异处之后
since her father was beheaded.
就再没人见过艾莉亚·史塔克了
She's presumed dead.
大家都认为她死了
She weren't when I last spoke to her.
反正她上次和我说话时还活得好好的
When was that? Heading up north with the Night's Watch.
那是什么时候的事 和守夜人一起北上
She was all dressed up as a boy.
她打扮得像个小子
Like your ladyship, only without the armor.
跟小姐您一样 只是没有盔甲
Going by the name Arry.
她化名为阿利
So what happened to her? Well
她怎么了 那要...
The quick version.
说重点
The Lannisters took us prisoner.
兰尼斯特抓走了我们
We escaped.
后来我们逃了出来
The Brotherhood took us prisoner.
又被兄弟会给抓了
They sold me to the innkeep.
他们把我卖给旅店老板
They were gonna sell Arya to her mother at Riverrun
还准备把艾莉亚和另一个人
along with another prisoner.
卖给当时她在奔流城的母亲
Big ugly fellow. Foul mouth
那是个丑八怪 满嘴脏话
and a face like a halfburnt ham.
半边脸像是被烤成半熟的火腿
Not friendly. The Hound.
凶巴巴的 是猎狗
That's the one.
就是他
If you find her, could you give her this?
如果你找到她 能把这个交给她吗
She liked the last one I gave her,
她很喜欢我上次送她那块
but, well, this one turned out better.
不过这次的做得更好
Um, you were saying?
你刚才说什么来着
Her mother's dead, grandfather's dead,
她母亲死了 外祖父也死了
Walder Frey is the new lord of Riverrun.
瓦德·佛雷成了奔流城的新城主
The Brotherhood isn't going to Riverrun.
兄弟会肯定不会去奔流城
They'll take her to the Eyrie, my lady.
他们会把她带去鹰巢城 小姐
Why the Eyrie?
为什么是鹰巢城
Her aunt, Lysa Arryn.
她姨妈 莱莎·艾林
Catelyn Stark's sister.
凯特琳·史塔克的妹妹
She's Arya's last living relative with money.
她是艾莉亚唯一还在世的有钱亲戚了
She hates the Lannisters.
而且她对兰尼斯特恨之入骨
Lord Tyrion made sure I knew
提利昂大人逼着我学♥习
which house married which and who hated who.
各大家族之间的恩恩怨怨
Sansa could be there, too.
珊莎也有可能在那儿
Aye, my lady.
是的 小姐
Could be.
有可能
You sure about this?
你确定吗
No.
不确定
I imagined you'd be back at the brothel at this hour.
我还以为你这时候早就回妓院了
I did spend some time
几天前
with an absolutely stunning blonde the other day.
确实有个貌若天仙的金发美人陪过我
Mm, do tell.
快说说
I've got every kind of filth down here
这地牢什么肮脏玩意都有
except the kind I like.
唯独缺我最爱的那档子下流事
Your sister.
我说的是你老姐
Cersei approached me.
瑟曦来找我
We spoke a great deal about her daughter.
我们谈了很多有关她女儿的事情
How worried your sister is about her.
你老姐对她很是牵挂
She was trying very hard to pretend
她费尽心思
she had not come to sway me against you.
假装不是来要我针对你
I think she may have even believed it herself.
我认为她自己都信了
Making honest feelings do dishonest work
真情流露 以行虚伪之事
is one of her many gifts.
是她的众多天赋之一
It was difficult for her to hide her true intentions.
对她来说 要隐藏真正的意图并不容易
It is rare to meet a Lannister
很少见到有兰尼斯特
who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters.
像我这么热衷于弄死兰尼斯特
She desperately wants to see you killed.
她一心只想你死
She didn't need to bother you.
那她没必要去麻烦你
It looks as though I've taken care of that myself.
看来我已经自己断送了小命
The joy she will feel when my head leaves my neck.
等我身首异处 她定然喜不自胜
She's wanted this for a long time.
毕竟她期待已久
Yes, I know.
我知道
We met, you and I.
我们见过面
Many years ago.
很多年前
I think I would have remembered that.
那我应该记得才对
Unlikely. You had just been born.
不太可能 因为你那时候刚出生
Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him
我父亲带着我和我姐伊莉亚
on a visit to Casterly Rock.
拜访凯岩城
My first time away from Dorne.
那是我第一次离开多恩
I didn't like anything about the Rock.
我对凯岩城的一切都不喜欢
Not the food, not the weather,
食物 天气
not your accents.
还有口音
Nothing.
没一样好的
But the biggest disappointment...
但最让人失望的
you.
要数你
You and my family have more in common than you might admit.
那么你和我家人怕是颇有共识
The whole way from Dorne
从多恩来的一路上
all anyone talked about was the monster
大家都在讨论泰温·兰尼斯特家
that had been born to Tywin Lannister.
刚刚出生的那个怪胎
A head twice the size of his body,
头有身子两倍大
a tail between his legs,
双腿间还长了条尾巴
claws, one red eye,
有爪子 还有一只红眼睛
the privates of both a girl and a boy.
胯下有男人的命根子和女子的阴♥道
That would have made things so much easier.
那倒省了不少麻烦
When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us.
我们见到你老姐时 她答应带我们去看你
Every day we would ask.
我们每天都在问
Every day she would say, "Soon."
但她只是说 "快了"
Then she and your brother
后来她和你老哥
took us to your nursery and...
带我们去了你的婴儿房
she unveiled the freak.
揭开了神秘怪胎的面纱
Your head was a bit large.
你的头有点大
Your arms and legs were a bit small,
四肢有点小
but no claw.
却没有爪子
No red eye. No tail between your legs.
没有红眼睛 双腿间也没有尾巴
Just a tiny pink cock.
只有一条粉红色的小鸡鸡
We didn't try to hide our disappointment.
我们难掩失望之情
That's not a monster," I told Cersei.
"这算哪门子怪胎" 我跟瑟曦说"
That's just a baby."
"就是个普通婴儿""
And she said, "He killed my mother."
她却说 "他杀了我母亲"
And she pinched your little cock so hard,
然后狠狠地捏住了你的小鸡鸡
I thought she might pull it off.
要不是你老哥出手阻止
Until your brother made her stop.
她真有可能扯下来
It doesn't matter," She told us.
"有什么关系" 她告诉我们"
Everyone says he will die soon.
"大家都说他活不长了"
I hope they are right.
我希望他们没说错
He should not have lived this long."
他就不配活这么久"
Sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants.
或早或晚 瑟曦从来都能得偿所愿
And what about what I want?
那我的愿望呢
Justice for my sister and her children.
我姐姐和她孩子的公道
If you want justice,
你如果想要公道
you've come to the wrong place.
那可就来错地方了
I disagree.
我不同意
I've come to the perfect place.
我来的地方太对了
I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice.
我要制裁那些伤害过我的人
And all those who have wronged me are right here.
而那些伤害过我的人 全都在这里
I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane,
我要拿格雷果·克里冈爵士开刀
who killed my sister's children
他杀了我姐姐的孩子们
and then raped her with their blood still on his hands
然后满手鲜血地强♥奸了她
before killing her, too.
最后杀害了她
I will be your champion.
我做你的代理骑士
Hello, Robin.
你好 罗宾
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm building my home, Winterfell.
搭建我的家 临冬城
At least I think I am.
只是照着记忆搭建
I haven't been back there in a very long time.
我很久都没有回去了
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
It's a long story.
说来话长
I stay here in the Eyrie.
我一直待在鹰巢城里
Mother says it's dangerous on the roads and I have to keep myself safe
母亲说路上很危险 我必须保证自己的安全
because I'm the Lord of the Vale
因为我是谷地主君
and the Lord of the Vale is a very important person.
而谷地主君是很重要的人
Yes, you certainly are.
是的 你当然很重要
When will you go back?
你什么时候回去
Probably never.
大概永远回不去了
My family doesn't live there anymore and someone burned it down.
我的家人不在那了 有人把它烧了
Does Winterfell have a Moon Door?
临冬城有月门吗
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
It's not high up in the mountains. It's down on the ground.
城堡不是建在高山上 而是建在平地上
That sounds dangerous.
听起来好危险
How do you make people fly? We don't.
那你怎么让人飞呢 我们不这样做
What do you do with all the bad people
那你们怎么对付坏人
and the scary people and the people you don't like?
可怕的人和你不喜欢的人呢
I never did anything with them at all.
我从没对他们做过什么
Girls didn't take part in that where I came from.
在我家那边 女孩子不参与这种事
Well, I'm Lord of the Vale.
我是谷地主君
When I grow up, I'll be able to fly anybody who bothers me.
等我长大 谁让我不高兴 我就让谁飞
Or you. When we get married,
你也可以 等我们结婚了
you can tell me if you don't like somebody
你不喜欢谁就告诉我
and then we can bring them back here and, whoosh!
我们就带他们来这里 呼的一下
Right through the Moon Door.
就从月门飞出去了
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢那种声音
Let's put a Moon Door in your Winterfell.
我们给你的临冬城加个月门吧
All right.
好啊
It can go in here in this big tower.
可以在这座塔上开一个
Careful. You've ruined it.
当心 你把它毁了
Now I'm going to have to rebuild the whole thing.
现在我要从头再搭一座了
I didn't ruin it. You did.
我没毁 你毁了
It was already ruined because it didn't have a Moon Door.
它已经被毁了 就因为没有月门
I was fixing it.
我是在修它
Knocking things down isn't fixing them.
推倒了可不叫修东西
It's ruining them. I didn't ruin it!
那是毁东西 我没毁它
You're being stupid. I didn't ruin it!
你真蠢 我没毁它
Robin, I'm sorry, I
罗宾 对不起 我...
Children.
孩子们哪
I hit him. Yes, I saw.
我打了他 我看见了
I shouldn't have done that.
我不应该这么做
No, his mother should have
不 他母亲应该管教他
a long time ago.
早就该管教了
Consider it a step in the right direction.
只当是朝正确的方向迈出了一步吧
If he tells Aunt Lysa...
要是他告诉了莱莎姨妈...
Let me worry about Aunt Lysa.
莱莎姨妈交给我来操心
I was trying to remember what everything looked like.
我只是想留住那些记忆中的东西
I'll never see it again.
我永远也见不到了
A lot can happen between now and never.
现在和永远之间 有很多事情可能发生
If you want to build a better home,
你要是想搭建一个更好的家
first you must demolish the old one.
首先必须拆掉旧的
Why did you really kill Joffrey?
你究竟为什么杀死乔佛里
Tell me why.
告诉我原因
I loved your mother more than you could ever know.
我对你母亲的爱 你根本无法想象
Given the opportunity, what do we do to those
一旦有了机会 我们如何处置
who've hurt the ones we love?
那些伤害我们心爱之人的家伙
In a better world,
在更好的世界里
one where love
在爱可以
could overcome strength and duty,
战胜力量与责任的地方
you might have been my child.
你或许就是我的孩子了
But we don't live in that world.
但我们并不生活在那个世界
You're more beautiful than she ever was.
你比她当年还要美得多
Lord Baelish...
贝里席大人
Call me Petyr.
叫我培提尔
You wanted to see me, Aunt Lysa?
您想见我 莱莎姨妈
Come here, Sansa.
过来 珊莎
Do you know how far the fall is?
你知道这儿有多高吗
No.
不知道
Neither do I, precisely.
我也不知道到底多高
Hundreds of feet.
几百呎吧
It's fascinating
想着就迷人
what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height.
从这么高的地方掉下 人撞到石头上会怎样
The impact breaks them right apart.
真正的粉身碎骨
Like eggs dropped on the floor.
就像鸡蛋掉到地上
Sometimes pieces remain intact.
偶尔有些部位还很完整
You'll find the head sitting on its own.
可以看见脑袋搁在那里
Every hair in place.
每根头发都在
Blue eyes staring at nothing.
蓝眼睛无神地睁着
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
I'm so sorry, Aunt Lysa.
对不起 莱莎姨妈
I never should have hit Robin,
我不该对罗宾动手
I know it. I promise it won't happen
我知错了 我保证以后再也不会了
Don't be coy with me, you little whore.
少跟我装模作样 你个这荡♥妇
You kissed him. You kissed Petyr.
你吻了他 你吻了培提尔
I didn't. You don't understand. I saw you.
我没有 您不了解情况 我看见了
You can't lie to me because I saw it with my own eyes.
你别想骗我 我亲眼所见
He kissed me. I pulled away. Liar!
是他吻我 我推开了 撒谎
Whore! He is mine!
贱♥人 他是我的
My father, my husband, my sister,
我父亲 丈夫和姐姐
they all stood between us and now they're all dead.
那些阻碍过我们的人 现在全都死了
That's what happens to people who stand between Petyr and me.
这就是胆敢阻碍培提尔和我的人的下场
Look down!
往下看
Look down! Look down! Look down!
往下看 往下看 往下看
Lysa!
莱莎
Let her go.
放开她
You want her?
你想要她
This emptyheaded child?
要这个没脑子的小孩吗
Let her go.
放开她
She's just like her mother. She'll never love you.
她跟她母亲一样 永远不会爱你的
I lied for you.
我为你撒谎
I killed for you.
我为你杀人
Why did you bring her here? Why?
你为什么带她来这里 为什么
I'll send her away.
我会把她送走
I swear on my life.
我拿性命发誓
I swear to all the gods.
我向诸神发誓
Let her go, Lysa.
放开她 莱莎
Oh, my sweet wife.
噢 我亲爱的妻子
My sweet, silly wife.
我亲爱的傻妻子啊
I have only loved one woman...
我这一生只爱过一个女人
only one,
只爱一个
my entire life.
在我这一生当中
Your sister.
只爱你姐姐


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载