权力的游戏   第四季 第八集

Game of Thrones  S04E08

2019年7月28日 14:38 推荐到豆瓣

旷世之战


Here we are.
到了
Ready?
好了吗
The Rains of Castamere.
《卡斯特梅的雨季》
You fucking deaf?
你♥他♥妈聋的吗
Same wrong guess every fucking time.
每次都猜错还错得一样
Listen, you cunt.
听仔细了 蠢货
The Bear and the Maiden Fair."
《狗熊和美少女》"
There's a man with an ear.
终于有个长耳朵的男人了
Too bad you got a hangnail for a cock.
可惜你的鸡鸡小得像根刺儿
First time I saw you with your breeches down,
头一次见你脱裤子的时候
I thought you were a eunuch.
还以为你是个太监呢
You've seen it, girls.
你们见过的 姑娘们
Like a baby snail peeking out of his shell.
像只探头缩脑的小蜗牛
Your baby was crying this morning.
今天早上你孩子哭闹
Woke me up.
吵醒我了
You hear me?
你听到没有
Yes.
听到了
Well, got anything to say?
你有什么要说的吗
I'm sorry he woke you up.
抱歉他吵醒你了
I don't care if you're sorry.
我才不管你抱歉不抱歉
Keep that baby quiet
让那孩子安静点儿
or I will.
否则我自己动手
Don't you ever touch him.
不许你碰他
Little wildling bitch.
野人小婊♥子
You should have stayed with your own kind.
你该跟你的同类在一起
You listening to me?
听见没有
Shut your mouth. What?
闭上你的嘴 什么
It's just an owl, you dumb bitch.
不过是只猫头鹰 你这蠢婊♥子
No, it's not.
不 不是
I should never have left her there.
我不该把她留在那儿
You couldn't have known. Of course I could've known.
你也不能未卜先知 我当然应该知道
They've been raiding the villages close by.
他们一直在袭击周围的村庄
And we just cower in here while they slaughter our brothers.
兄弟们被杀害 我们却缩在这里
Our brothers had orders to stay at Castle Black.
我们的兄弟奉命守在黑城堡
So it's all right, then?
那就无所谓咯
Black Jack and Kegs and Mully chopped to pieces
黑杰克 木桶和穆利被砍成碎片
cause they broke the rules?
是因为他们违纪在先'
I didn't say it was all right.
我没说无所谓
I'm saying they shouldn't have been there.
我说的是他们不该在那里
We're pledged to guard the realms of men.
我们誓言守护王国
She's dead because of me.
她是因为我才死的
We can't even guard Mole's Town.
我们连鼹鼠村都守护不了
We can't go after them. You know that.
我们不能追击 你也清楚
It's what they want.
那样正中他们下怀
And little Sam.
小山姆
As if I cut their throats myself.
简直是我亲手杀了他们
Maybe she managed to hide herself.
或许她躲起来了呢
I thought all of you was dead.
之前我还以为你们全死了
You went north with Mormont and no one came back.
你们随莫尔蒙北上 一个都没回来
Not for ages.
过了那么久
But then you did.
可是你们回来了
She survived Craster
她打卡斯特身边活过来的
and he was the worst shit I've ever met.
那可是我见过的最操蛋的家伙
She survived the long march to the Wall.
一路走回长城 她也挺过来了
She survived a white walker, for fuck's sake.
她还躲过一只异鬼 操他娘的
She might have got out.
她或许逃过此劫了
She might have.
或许吧
If they hit Mole's Town,
既然他们袭击鼹鼠村
then we're next.
下一步就是这里
Mance and his army must be close.
曼斯的大军一定很近了
of them.
他们有十万人,
And there's what, of us left?
我们还剩多少人 一百零五
You counting Black Jack, Kegs, and Mully?
你算上黑杰克 木桶和穆利了吧
一百零二.
How do men stop ,?
一百零二人怎么抵挡十万大军
Whoever dies last, be a good lad
甭管谁死在最后 发发慈悲
and burn the rest of us.
把我们全烧了
Once I'm done with this world,
好容易混个一了百了
I don't want to come back.
我可不想再回来
You think he was spying on you?
你说他在监视你
No, not spying.
不 不是监视
The Dothraki think outsiders are ridiculous taking shame in the naked body.
多斯拉克人认为外族人羞于裸♥露实在荒谬可笑
They make love under the stars for the whole khalasar to see.
他们在星空下做♥爱 让整个卡拉♥萨见证
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
But you are not Dothraki.
可你不是多斯拉克人
No.
不是
Well, I don't see why it matters.
我觉得这没什么大不了
Grey Worm isn't interested.
灰虫子又没兴趣
None of the Unsullied care what's under our clothes.
无垢者并不喜欢我们掩盖在衣裙底下的身体
He was interested.
他有兴趣
What?
什么
I believe he was interested.
我想他是有兴趣的
When the slavers castrate the boys,
善主们阉♥割男孩
do they take all of it?
是全部割掉吗
All of it?
全部
The
就是
the pillar and the stones.
鸡和蛋啊
I don't know, Your Grace.
我不知道 陛下
Haven't you ever wondered?
你就没想过吗
Yes, Your Grace.
想过 陛下
Missandei.
弥桑黛
我来道歉
你无需道歉
希望我没有吓到你
没有
The lessons you give I in common tongue...
你教我学习通用语
these are precious to I.
这对自己很珍贵
To me. To me.
对我 对我
I don't remember teaching you the word precious.
我不记得教过你"珍贵"这个词
Jorah the Andal, he teaches I
安达尔人乔拉 他教给自己...
he teaches me this word.
他教给我这个词
Do you remember the name you were given at birth?
你还记得出生时的名字吗
I remember nothing.
我什么都不记得
Only Unsullied.
只有无垢者
When they cut you,
他们阉♥割你的时候
do you remember that?
你记得吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry they did that to you.
他们那样对你 我很抱歉
Why? Why sorry?
为什么 为什么抱歉
It's a terrible thing to do to a boy.
因为那样对一个男孩 是很可怕的事
If the masters never cut me,
如果善主们没有阉♥割我
I never am Unsullied.
我就不会是无垢者
I never stand in the Plaza of Pride
风暴降生丹妮莉丝下令杀死善主那天
when Daenerys Stormborn orders us to kill the masters.
我也不会站在骄傲广场
I never am chosen to lead the Unsullied.
我不会被选出来领导无垢者
I never meet Missandei from the island of Naath.
也见不到纳斯岛的弥桑黛
I am sorry I
对不起
for today.
今天的事
I am sorry.
对不起
灰虫子
我很高兴你看到了我
我也是
Kraken.
海怪
Strong as long as they're in the sea.
待在海里才是王者
When you take them out of the water,
一旦离开水
no bones.
没有骨头
They collapse under their proud weight
就会被自己的体重压垮
and slump into a heap of nothing.
变成一摊没用的烂泥
You'd think they know that.
你以为他们有自知之明
Unfortunately, they're not very bright.
太不幸啦 他们脑子不好使
What do you tell them?
你该对他们说什么
I'm Theon Greyjoy,
我是席恩·葛雷乔伊
son of Balon, heir to the Iron Islands.
巴隆之子 铁群岛的继承人
And what are you really? I'm Reek.
其实你是什么呢 我是臭佬
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You do look very much like a lord.
你看起来像个货真价实的大人
Formidable, proud.
威严又尊贵
I'm Reek.
我是臭佬
Until when?
直到何时
Always.
直到永远
Forever. That's right.
永生永世 没错
Until you're rotting in the ground.
直到你在泥土中腐烂
Remember what you are and what you're not.
要记得你是什么 不是什么
Bring me Moat Cailin.
给我拿下卡林湾
No closer.
站住
Who are you?
来者何人
I'm Kenning,
我是肯宁
commander of this garrison.
驻军指挥官
And you say you're Theon Greyjoy? Yes.
你说你是席恩·葛雷乔伊 是的
And why should I believe that?
我凭什么相信你
I was born on Pyke to Balon Greyjoy.
我生于派克岛 父亲是巴隆·葛雷乔伊
His third and last living son.
我是他的三子 也是唯一幸存的儿子
I am your prince.
我是你们的王子
I swear it by the Drowned God.
我向淹神发誓
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
And if you were my prince,
如果你是我的王子
why are you marching with a Bolton army?
为何与波顿军为伍
Lord Bolton took me captive after Winterfell.
波顿大人在临冬城俘虏了我
He sent me to treat with you in good faith as your fellow ironborn.
因你我同是铁种 他派我来诚心讲和
And what does Lord Bolton want?
波顿大人想要什么
You are fading from sickness,
你们受伤病折磨
you are badly outnumbered,
寡不敌众
and you're hundreds of miles from the sea.
而且你们距离大海数百哩之遥
Lord Bolton implores you to protect your men
波顿大人恳请你为手下着想
and abandon this fortress you can no longer hold.
放弃这座久守不利的要塞
Do this, and he will be just and fair with you
若这样做 他必将以礼相待
as he has been with me.
正如他待我一样
The Boltons will give you safe passage to the Stony Shore.
波顿家族答应放你们平安返回磐石海岸
He wants us to surrender?
他要让我们投降吗
My own father, your king,
我的父亲 你的国王
surrendered years ago to Robert Baratheon.
许多年前曾向劳勃·拜拉席恩投降
I watched him bend the knee.
我亲眼见他屈膝下跪
There was no shame there.
投降并不可耻
He fought with honor, as did you.
他英勇战斗过 你也一样
No shame." "Fought with honor."
"不可耻" "英勇战斗过""
I'm sorry, I didn't hear.
抱歉 我没听清
No shame." "Fought with honor."
"不可耻" "英勇战斗过""
Only a whipped dog would speak this way.
只有听话的狗儿才讲得出这种话
Or a woman.
或者是娘们
Are you a woman, boy?
你是娘们吗 小子
You don't know
你不知道...
The ironborn will not surrender.
铁种不会投降
Reek. My name is Reek...
臭佬 我叫臭佬
You go tell your master that,
把这话带给你主子
Theon Greyjoy, or whoever the fuck you are.
席恩·葛雷乔伊 管你♥他♥妈的是谁
My name is Reek.
我叫臭佬
What in the hell are you muttering?
你嘀嘀咕咕地念叨什么
I'm Reek.
我是臭佬
Reek.
臭佬
If we yield, we live?
投降就能活命吗
Is that what it says on this paper here?
纸上是这样写的吗
Yes. Have your men raise the white flag and open the gates.
是的 叫人升起白旗 打开城门
You're going home.
你们就要回家了
You didn't really think I'd let them go, did you?
你不会真以为我会放他们走吧
It's fallen out of fashion, flaying.
现在不流行剥皮了
Sad, but true.
很可惜 却是事实
Traditions are important.
传统很重要
Where are we without our history?
没有历史 我们容身何地
Eh? Yes, my lord.
对吗 对 大人
Will we go home now?
我们能回家了吗
I believe we will.
我们可以回了
To our new home.
回我们的新家
You have foreign blood, don't you, Baelish?
你有外邦血统 对吗 贝里席
A greatgrandfather from Braavos, yes.
我的曾祖父来自布拉佛斯 是的
I suppose all of our ancestors came from somewhere else originally.
追根溯源 恐怕所有人的祖先都是外邦人
Our forebearers settled the Vale thousands of years ago.
我们的祖先几千年前就在艾林谷定居
We've fought off invaders ever since.
从那时起 我们便拒外敌于门外
The beauty of the Vale is matched only
艾林谷的绝境之美
by the nobility of its great families.
与各大家族们的高贵气质相得益彰
Lady Arryn often told me
艾林夫人常对我说
that you were her rock, lord Royce.
您是她的岩石 罗伊斯大人
She told me nothing about you, Baelish.
她从没对我提过你 贝里席
But I didn't need to hear from her.
但不用她说 我也对你有所耳闻
Moneylender. Whoremonger.
放债者 皮条客
You've been licking Tywin Lannister's boots so long,
你舔了泰温·兰尼斯特的靴子这么久
it's a wonder your tongue's not black. My lord
舌头竟然没有变黑 大人
And when Jon Arryn named you Master of Coin,
当琼恩·艾林任命你为财政大臣时
no one cared.
没人在乎
Always been a grubby job. Why not let a grubby man do it?
那差事向来脏手 给脏人去做又有何妨
But when I heard you were lurking here,
可当我听说你潜入谷地
fawning over the Lady Arryn
讨好起艾林夫人...
Lady Arryn invited me.
是艾林夫人邀请我来的
She and I have been close since childhood.
我们从小就很亲近
Yes, we all know how close you were.
是的 我们都知道你们有多亲
Lady Arryn's predilections were her own affair.
艾林夫人的嗜好是她的私事
Her death is our affair.
她的死是公事
Of course. Her suicide shattered us all.
当然了 她自杀而死 令我们伤碎了心
She was an odd fish. Everyone knew that.
她的脾气确实古怪 人人皆知
But suicide? She adored that boy of hers.
可是自杀 她很爱那个儿子
I don't see her abandoning him. Not by choice.
我觉得她不会抛弃儿子 至少不是自愿的
Strange that within days of your arrival,
真奇怪 你才来几天
you've married Lady Arryn and she's fallen through the Moon Door.
就与艾林夫人结婚 而她跌下了月门
She was always prone to melancholy.
她在世时总是很忧郁
My lady wasn't meant for a world as brutal as ours.
我夫人与这个残酷的世界格格不入
We were told there was a witness. A girl.
我们听说有个目击者 是个女孩
A niece of yours, I believe.
是你的外甥女 对吧
A girl with no learning and scattered wits.
她是个无知愚昧的女孩
I assure you, she would be of no help.
我敢保证 她帮不上什么忙
We'd like to speak with her.
我们想找她谈谈
Let me fetch her. No need.
我去找她 不必了
We prefer to hear her testimony unadulterated.
我们想听到未经篡改的证词
Come closer, child.
过来 孩子
You have nothing to fear from us or him.
不用怕我们 也不用怕他
Lord Baelish here is your uncle?
这位贝里席大人可是你舅舅
Your name is Alayne?
你名叫阿莲
Perhaps you would feel more comfortable
若是贝里席大人不在这里
if Lord Baelish left the room.
你是不是自在些
My lady I wasn't asking you.
夫人... 我没问你
He can stay. Speak up, girl, you're not a damn kitchen mouse.
他可以留下 姑娘说吧 你有眼有嘴
Tell us what you saw.
看见什么照实说
I'm sorry, Lord Baelish.
对不起 贝里席大人
I have to tell the truth.
我必须说实话
I'll tell you everything.
我全都说
Please, Alayne, leave nothing out.
说吧 阿莲 全都说出来
My name is not Alayne.
我不叫阿莲
It's Sansa Stark,
我是珊莎·史塔克
eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark.
艾德·史塔克公爵的长女
Lord Royce, we met when you came to Winterfell.
罗伊斯大人 您作客临冬城时我们谋过面
You were escorting your son Ser Waymar to the Wall.
当日您护送您儿子威玛爵士赴长城就任
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克
You tell lies right to my face, you little worm?
你这小人♥渣 敢当我面谎话连篇
Lord Baelish has told many lies.
贝里席大人说过很多谎话
All to protect me.
但都是为了保护我
Since my father was executed,
父亲被害之后
I have been a hostage in King's Landing.
我便被当作人质困在君临
A plaything for Joffrey to torture or Queen Cersei to torment.
成了玩物 供乔佛里折磨 任瑟曦作弄
They beat me, they humiliated me,
他们打我 侮辱我
they married me to the Imp.
还逼我嫁给小恶魔
I had no friends in King's Landing...
我在君临无亲无故
except one.
只有他
He saved me.
他救了我smuggled me away when he had the chance.
趁乱带我出城
He knew I'd be safe here in the Eyrie
他知道我在鹰巢城
with my own blood, my Aunt Lysa.
有亲姨妈莱莎庇护 可以安身
The Lannisters have friends everywhere.
兰尼斯特党羽遍天下
Even the Vale.
连谷地也不例外
He made me swear not to tell anyone my true name.
他要我发誓不道出真名
Your secret is safe with us, my lady.
小姐 我们会替你保守秘密
Your father grew up right here in these halls.
你父亲就在这堡中长大
We hunted together many times.
我们很多次一起狩猎
He was a fine man.
他是个好人
Tell us what happened to your aunt, Sansa.
珊莎 你姨妈到底是什么回事
You knew her well, my lords, my lady.
大人 夫人 诸位深知我姨妈为人
You knew she was a troubled woman.
必然知道她内心纷扰已久
She always loved Lord Baelish.
她一直爱慕贝里席大人
She told me herself.
她亲口跟我说过
From the moment he arrived at the gates of Riverrun,
贝里席八岁那年身背布袋 带着全部家当
a boy of eight carrying everything he owned in a little sack.
初到奔流城那日 姨妈便爱上了他
She confessed to me she never loved Lord Arryn.
她向我坦承 她从未爱过艾林公爵
She did as her father commanded, as so many of us have.
只是逃不过众多女人的命运 从父命嫁给他
When the gods finally allowed her to be with Lord Baelish,
等到终于有机会与贝里席大人厮守终身时
she was so happy.
她是那么高兴
For a time.
可转瞬即逝
My aunt was a jealous lady.
姨妈本性善妒
She was terrified that Lord Baelish didn't love her anymore.
她担心贝里席大人不再爱她
That he would abandon her for a younger woman.
恋上年轻姑娘 弃她而去
And then...
然后
one day she saw him kiss me.
有一天她看见贝里席大人亲我
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
It was a peck on the cheek, Lord Royce, nothing more.
只是亲了下脸颊 仅此而已 罗伊斯大人
Lord Baelish is my uncle now, in truth, by marriage.
贝里席大人现在是我姻亲的姨夫
He's always been so kind to me.
他一直对我照顾有加
I was so happy to be here, to be free.
我喜欢这里 喜欢自由自在
All because of him.
这一切都是因为他
But my aunt turned on me.
但姨妈容不下我
She cursed me. Called me a whore.
她诅咒我 骂我荡♥妇
Promised to throw me through the Moon Door.
还威胁要把我从月门推下去
When Lord Baelish tried to calm her,
贝里席大人试图安抚她
she struck him.
她便出手打他
She said she didn't want to live anymore.
她说她生无可恋
She stood on the edge of that Moon Door.
于是站到月门边沿
He tried to reason with her.
贝里席本想劝服她
Promised her she was the only one he had ever loved,
还保证今生只爱她一人
but she stepped through those doors and she was
但她还是踏出月门 她...
Shh, it's not your fault, sweet girl.
好姑娘 这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You could see it in the way she raised that boy.
你也看到她教子无方
Feeding him from her own teats when he was years old.
十岁的孩子还在啃奶头
Lord Royce! This is hardly the time.
罗伊斯大人 现在哪是说这事的时候
Apologies, my lady.
抱歉 夫人
And to you as well, Baelish.
还有贝里席
We treated you a bit harshly.
先前对你多有责难
You want justice, Lord Royce.
罗伊斯大人 您是在秉公执法
I can hardly complain about that.
我不敢有怨言
I want the same.
我求的也是个公正
Not much justice to be meted out in suicide, is there?
自杀这事哪里谈得上公正不公正
For Lysa, no. But for her son?
对莱莎谈不上 对她儿子可不尽然
Only years ago, the knights of the Vale
二十年前 谷地骑士追随琼恩·艾林
rode behind Jon Arryn, Ned Stark, Robert Baratheon.
奈德·史塔克和劳勃·拜拉席恩出谷
They fought together to overcome the Mad King.
起兵对抗疯王
And since then, Arryn and Royce,
从那以后 艾林 罗伊斯
Corbray, Waynwood,
科布瑞 韦伍德
all the great houses of the Vale watched from the corner.
谷地各大家族偏安一隅 隔岸观火
A timid boy at a tavern brawl.
像是胆小怕事的孩子在酒馆看人打架
Are you questioning our courage?
你这是责怪我等贪生怕死吗
I want to know which side you're on.
我只想知道你们到底支持谁
Do you support the Lannisters,
是杀你故友奈德·史塔克的
the house that executed your friend Ned Stark?
兰尼斯特家族吗
Of course we don't support the damn Lannisters.
我们当然不是兰尼斯特那边的
No? Catelyn Stark begged her sister for support and Lysa refused.
不是 凯特琳·史塔克求助莱莎却遭拒绝
By staying out of the fray, you've allowed Tywin Lannister
你们明哲保身 却让泰温·兰尼斯特
to destroy his rivals on every compass point.
得以趁机各个击破
Who stands against him now?
事到如今谁还能与他为敌
Who would you have us back, Lord Baelish?
贝里席大人 那你想让我们拥护谁
Robb Stark is dead.
罗柏·史塔克已死
I'd have you back Robin Arryn,
我要你们拥护罗宾·艾林
Lord of the Vale.
谷地主君
Robin Arryn is a sickly little boy.
他只是个羸弱的小孩子
And sickly little boys sometimes become powerful men.
再羸弱也可以长大成人
More often they die young.
幼年早夭可是常事
I adored Lysa with all my heart.
我虽钟情于莱莎
But she loved her son so much, she became overprotective.
可她护子心切 溺爱过头
He needs to learn how to swing a sword.
他要学习如何使剑
How to ride a horse.
如何骑马
Aye, it's time. Yes, it's time.
没错 是时候了 正是时候
Time for him to tour the Vale,
让他游历谷地
to visit all the castles in his domain.
巡视治下的各家城堡
Time for Robin to leave the nest.
罗宾离巢的时候到了
Ser Barristan.
巴利斯坦爵士
Yes?
何事
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
弥林渊凯
雅洛斯岛
狭海
君临
Ser Barristan. Ser Jorah.
巴利斯坦爵士 乔拉爵士
Have I forgotten a council meeting?
是我忘了去开会吗
No.
不是
What's this?
这是什么
A royal pardon
赦免书
signed by Robert Baratheon.
劳勃·拜拉席恩签署的
You spied on her.
你是来监视她的
Who gave you this?
这是谁给你的
Does it matter?
重要吗
Have you told her?
你告诉她了吗
I wanted to tell you first, mantoman
我要先与你对峙 光明正大
rather than go behind your back.
而不是背着你告密
Let me speak with her in private.
让我找她单独谈谈
You'll never be alone with her again.
你永远别想单独见她了
Why did the usurper pardon you?
篡夺者为什么赦免你
If we could speak alone.
我们最好能单独谈谈
No, speak to me here.
不行 就在这里说
Explain it to me.
给我个说法
Who do you think sent this to Meereen?
您认为这信是谁送到弥林来的
Who profits?
谁从中得利
This is the work of Tywin Lannister.
这是泰温·兰尼斯特的诡计
He wants to divide us.
他想离间我们
If we're fighting each other, we're not fighting him.
如果我们勾心斗角 他便可高忱无忧
The pardon was signed the year we met.
赦免书是我们相见那年签署的
Why were you pardoned?
你为什么得到赦免
Unless you're saying this document was forged.
别告诉我这份文书是伪造的
It is not forged.
并非伪造
Why, then?
那为什么呢
I sent letters to Varys,
我写了几封信给瓦里斯
the spymaster of King's Landing.
君临的那个情报总管
What was the content of these letters?
信里写了些什么
Information. What information?
情报 什么情报
When you and Viserys arrived in Pentos.
您和韦赛里斯到达潘托斯的日期
His plan to marry you to Khal Drogo.
他把您嫁给卓戈卡奥的计划
When you were married.
你们的结婚日期
When your brother died.
您哥哥的死期
You told him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你告诉他我怀了卓戈的骨肉
I Yes or no?
我... "是"或"不是"
Khaleesi. Don't call me that.
卡丽熙 别再这么叫我
Did you tell him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你是不是告诉他我怀了卓戈的骨肉
Yes.

That wine merchant tried to poison me
正是因为你给出的情报
because of your information.
那个酒贩子才来毒害我
I stopped you from drinking his wine.
我为您挡下了那杯酒
Because you knew it was poisoned.
因为你知道酒里下了毒
I suspected.
我只是怀疑
You betrayed me
你从一开始
from the first.
就背叛了我
Forgive me.
请原谅我
I never meant
我从没想过...
please, Khaleesi, forgive me.
求求您 卡丽熙 原谅我吧
You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father
你把我的秘密出卖给杀死我父亲
and stole my brother's throne... I have protected you.
窃取我兄长王位的人... 我保护您
Fought for you. Killed for you. and you want me to forgive you?
我为您而战 为您杀戮 还要我原谅
I have loved you.
我爱过您
Love?

Love? How can you say that to me?
爱 你竟敢说出这个字眼
Any other man, and I would have you executed.
要换了别人 我必定砍了他的脑袋
But you, I do not want you in my city
可是你 我不想在这座城里看到你
dead or alive.
无论生死
Go back to your masters in King's Landing.
回你君临的主子那里
Collect your pardon if you can.
拿出你的本事 求他们赦免吧
Daenerys, please.
丹妮莉丝 求求您
Don't ever presume to touch me again
永远不要再试图碰我
or speak my name.
喊我的名字
You have until dusk to collect your things
傍晚之前 收拾好东西
and leave this city.
离开这座城市
If you're found in Meereen past break of day,
如果天亮后我发现你仍在弥林
I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay.
别怪我砍下你的人头扔进奴隶湾
Go.
走吧
Now.
快走
Moat Cailin is yours, Father.
卡林湾是您的了 父亲大人
Walk with me.
跟我来
Has there been any word from Locke?
洛克那儿有消息吗
No.
没有
Unimportant.
无关紧要了
A cripple, a young boy.
一个瘸子 一个小屁孩
None of the northern lords have seen them.
北境的领主们都没见到他们
Dead most likely.
八成是死了
Most of the ironborn have fled the North.
很多铁种已经逃离北境
Now more will follow, thanks to you.
而多亏你 又有很多铁种要跑了
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Moors, fields, hills.
荒野 田地 山丘
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
Not nothing.
这不是什么也没有
The North.
而是整个北境
Ride miles that way, you're still in the North.
你往这个方向骑上七百哩 仍在北境之中
miles that way.
这边可以骑四百哩
miles that way.
那边三百哩
The North is larger than the other six kingdoms combined.
北境的领土比其余六国的总和还要大
And I am the Warden of the North.
而我现在是北境守护
The North is mine.
北境是我的了
Now tell me, what is your name?
告诉我 你叫什么
Ramsay Snow.
拉姆斯·雪诺
No, not Ramsay Snow.
不对 不是拉姆斯·雪诺
Open it.
打开看
From this day until your last day,
从今日起 直至你死去
you are Ramsay Bolton,
你是拉姆斯·波顿
son of Roose Bolton, Warden of the North.
北境守护卢斯·波顿之子
You honor me.
您赐予我荣耀
I swear I will uphold your name
我誓将不负您的英名
and your tradition.
继承您的传统
I will be worthy of you, Father,
我决不令您失望 父亲大人
I promise.
我郑重发誓
Come, Reek, I'll be needing a bath.
快点 臭佬 我要洗澡了
Yes?
请进
First time I saw you, you were just a child.
我第一次见你时 你还是个孩子
A girl from the North come to the capital for the first time.
一个刚从北境来到都城的小姑娘
Not a child any longer.
而现在已经长大了
Why did you help me?
你为什么要帮我
They would have thrown you through the Moon Door
要是他们发现你有罪
if they found you guilty.
就会把你扔出月门
That's not an answer.
只怕不是因为这个吧
If they'd have executed you,
他们如果处决了你
what would they have done with me?
接下来会怎么对待我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I.
我也是
Better to gamble on the man you know
与其押宝给陌生人
than the strangers you don't?
还不如在熟人身上赌一把
And you think you know me?
你自认为了解我吗
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
Do you?
是吗
I thought it'd make me happy,
我以为我会因此而开心
but it doesn't. Not really.
但没有 我不觉得开心
Nothing makes you happy.
没什么能让你开心了
Lots of things make me happy. Like what?
有很多事让我开心 比如说
Killing Polliver, killing Rorge.
杀波利佛和罗尔杰
So you're sad because you didn't get to kill Joffrey yourself.
所以你难过的是没有亲手杀了乔佛里
Is that it?
是这样吗
At least I could have been there to watch.
至少我想要亲眼看着他死
I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was over.
我想看到他那绝望的眼神
Aye, nothing in the world beats that look.
可不 那种眼神最让人舒坦了
You protected him for most of his life.
他大半辈子都是你在保护
You think you could have saved him?
你觉得你当时救得了他吗
I wasn't the damn wine taster.
我又不是替他尝酒的
Little shit deserved to die, but poison
那小混♥蛋是该死 但下毒...
poison's a woman's weapon.
下毒是女人的伎俩
Men kill with steel.
男人拿刀剑取命
That's your stupid pride talking.
那是你自以为是的蠢话
It's why you'll never be a great killer.
所以这辈子你都当不了伟大的杀手
I'd have killed Joffrey with a chicken bone if I had to.
逼不得已我可以拿鸡骨头杀了乔佛里
I'd pay good money to see that.
我愿意花大价钱到场观赏
You should have let me burn it.
你应该让我帮你烧一下
It's a fleabite.
区区小伤
That fleabite's got you walking a lot slower than you used to.
区区小伤已经大大拖慢了你的步伐
Well, we won't have to walk too much further.
还好前面没多远了
You really think my aunt will pay for me?
你真觉得我姨妈会赎我吗
Aye, she'll pay.
是 她肯定会
I've never even met her.
我从来没见过她
Doesn't matter. You're her blood.
不要紧 你是她的血亲
Family, honor, all that horseshit.
还有家族 荣耀 尽是些狗屁道理
It's all you lords and ladies ever talk about.
你们那帮王公贵族整天谈论这些东西
I'm not a lady.
我不是王公贵族
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
欲过血门者何人
The bloody Hound, Sandor Clegane.
血淋淋的猎狗 桑铎·克里冈
And his...
还有他的...
traveling companion Arya Stark,
旅伴艾莉亚·史塔克
niece of your lady Lysa Arryn.
莱莎·艾林夫人的外甥女
Then I offer my condolences.
本人深表哀悼
Lady Arryn died.
艾林夫人已死
Three days ago.
就在三天前
I've never left home before, Uncle Petyr.
我从未出过家门 培提尔叔叔
I'm afraid to leave. You shouldn't be.
我不敢离开 你不必害怕
The Lord of the Vale belongs in the Eyrie, Mother said.
母亲说 谷地主君属于鹰巢城
She said it's not safe outside.
她说外面不安全
It wasn't safe for her inside.
家里对她而言也不安全
People die at their dinner tables.
人们有的命丧餐桌
They die in their beds.
有的命丧床榻
They die squatting over their chamber pots.
有的蹲在夜壶上就没了命
Everybody dies sooner or later.
每个人早晚都会死
Don't worry about your death.
不要担忧死亡
Worry about your life.
操心你的生活罢
Take charge of your life
活着的每一天
for as long as it lasts.
都要好好把握
That is what it means to be Lord of the Vale.
这才是身为谷地主君的意义所在
Shall we go?
可以出发了吗
Wine always helps.
酒永远是最管用的
I thank you for it.
有劳了
Trial by combat.
比武审判
Deciding a man's guilt or innocence
在诸神的见证下
in the eyes of the gods
让两个人互相残杀
by having two other men hack each other to pieces.
来判定另一个人是否有罪
Tells you something about the gods.
这就是诸神的真面目
How much longer?
还有多久
Soon.
快了
Do you think Oberyn has a chance?
你觉得奥柏伦会赢吗
The Red Viper of Dorne.
多恩的红毒蛇
You don't get a name like that unless you're deadly, right?
要是不厉害 谁给他取这个名号 是吧
I've never seen him fight.
我没见识过他的身手
Oh, he's going to die. I'm going to die.
天哪 他要没命了 我也要没命了
Oberyn believes in himself.
奥柏伦很有自信
That's putting it mildly.
说得轻巧罢了
What's the punishment for regicide?
弑君罪会处以何种刑罚
Drawing and quartering? Hanging?
五马分尸 绞刑
Breaking at the wheel? Beheading.
碾刑 砍头
Seems rather ordinary.
太平常了吧
And he was my nephew as well, so what is that?
他还是我的外甥 那算什么呢
Fratricide is brothers.
杀兄弟是弑兄
Filicide is sons.
杀儿子是弑子
Nepoticide. That's the one.
弑外甥 就它了
Matricide, patricide,
弑母 弑父
infanticide, suicide.
杀婴 自杀
There's no kind of killing that doesn't have its own word.
杀什么都有专门的叫法
Cousins.
杀表亲没有
Cousins, you're right.
表亲 对啊
There is no word for cousin killing.
没有专门说杀表亲的词儿
Well done.
漂亮
Do you remember cousin Orson? Orson Lannister?
你还记得我们的表亲欧森·兰尼斯特吗
Of course. Wetnurse dropped him on his head.
当然 奶妈不小心把他的脑袋撞在地上
Left him simple. Simple?
他成了傻子 傻子
Used to sit all day in the garden.
成天坐在花园里
Crushing beetles with a rock.
拿石头砸甲虫
Nothing made him happier.
这种事最让他开心了
Nothing made you happier.
这种事最让你开心了
You'd think being tormented from birth
你是不是觉得自己出身悲惨
would have given you some affinity for the afflicted.
所以跟这倒霉家伙有点同病相怜
On the contrary. Laughing at another person's misery
恰恰相反 只有取笑他人的不幸
was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else.
我才觉得我和大家没有区别
The joke wore thin, though.
后来就没意思了
For you. You drifted away.
对你是的 你逐渐疏远了
I had other interests.
我有了别的兴趣
Yes, other interests.
是啊 别的兴趣
But I stayed with Orson.
但我还守着欧森
Why?
为什么
I was curious.
我好奇啊
Why was he smashing all those beetles?
他为什么要砸甲虫呢
What did he get out of it?
他从中得到什么呢
First thing I did was ask him.
我刚开始跑去问他
Orson, why are you smashing all those beetles?"
"欧森 你为什么要砸甲虫""
He gave me an answer. "smash the beetles.
他给了我一个答案 "砸甲虫smash 'em."
砸死它们"
I wasn't deterred.
我没有就此作罢
I was the smartest person I knew.
我可是脑子最灵光的
Certainly I had the wherewithal to unravel the mysteries
不就是藏在一个傻子心里面的谜团吗
that lay at the heart of a moron.
我肯定有办法解开
So I went to Maester Volarik's library.
于是我来到沃拉里克学士的藏书室
Volarik. Tried to touch me once.
沃拉里克 有一回他想摸我
Turns out, far too much has been written about great men
结果发现 长篇累牍的都是讲大人物
and not nearly enough about morons.
根本不提傻子的事情
Doesn't seem right.
这不应该啊
In any case, I found nothing
总之 我没发现是什么
that illuminated the nature of Orson's affliction
激发了欧森虐杀的本性
or the reason behind his relentless beetle slaughter.
他无情屠戮甲虫背后的情由
So I went back to the source.
于是我回来找凶手本人
I may not have been able to speak with Orson,
虽然我没法直接问欧森
but I could observe him, watch him
但我可以观察他 盯着他
the way men watch animals
就像我们观察动物
to come to a deeper understanding of their behavior.
为的是深入地理解它们的行为
And as I watched,
我观察他的同时
I became more and more sure of it.
越来越笃信一点
There was something happening there.
那儿肯定出了什么状况
His face was like the page of a book
他的脸就像一本摊开的书
written in a language I didn't understand.
可惜我不懂书里所用的语言
But he wasn't mindless. He had his reasons.
他不是没头脑 他自有道理
And I became possessed with knowing what they were.
我着了魔似的想搞清楚是什么道理
I began to spend inordinate amounts of time watching him.
于是花了大量的时间观察他
I would eat my lunch in the garden,
我在花园里吃午饭
chewing my mutton to the music of..."Kuuh"
就着"喀喀喀"的节奏嚼羊肉
And when I wasn't watching him, I was thinking about him.
不观察他的时候 我满脑子都在想他
Father droned on about the family legacy
父亲执迷于家族的传承
and I thought about Orson's beetles.
我则沉浸于欧森的甲虫
I read the histories of Targaryen conquests.
我阅读坦格利安的征服史
Did I hear dragon wings? No.
我听见巨龙振翅的声音了吗 没有
I heard..."Kuuh"
我只听见"喀喀喀"
And I still couldn't figure out why he was doing it.
我还是搞不懂他为什么做这种事
And I had to know, because it was horrible
可我必须知道 因为这太可怕了
that all these beetles should be dying for no reason.
那么多甲虫不能无缘无故地死掉
Every day around the world,
每一天 这世上都有
men, women, and children are murdered by the score.
很多男女老少死于非命
Who gives a dusty fuck about a bunch of beetles?
谁管那群甲虫是为什么死的
I know, I know. But still, it filled me with dread.
我知道 我知道 可我就是害怕
Piles and piles of them, years and years of them.
一群又一群甲虫 一年又一年过去
How many countless living crawling things
多少爬地而行的小小生灵smashed and dried out and returned to the dirt?
粉身碎骨 化为齑粉 重归泥土
In my dreams I found myself
我梦见自己
standing on a beach made of beetle husks
站在甲虫壳堆成的海滩上
stretching as far as the eye could see.
放眼望去 无边无垠
I woke up crying,
我哭着醒来
weeping for their shattered little bodies.
为它们碎裂的身体流泪
I tried to stop Orson once.
我有一次企图阻止欧森
He was twice your size.
他的块头抵你两个
He just pushed me aside with a "Kuuh"
他只是"喀"的一声把我推开
and kept on smashing.
然后接着砸
Every day until that mule
天天砸 直到那一天
kicked him in the chest and killed him.
骡子踢中了他的胸膛 他一命呜呼
So what do you think?
你怎么看
Why did he do it?
他为什么那样做
What was it all about?
到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Good luck today.
祝你今天好运
Looks like very light armor.
您的盔甲太轻薄了吧
I like to move around.
我喜欢动作灵便
You could at least wear a helmet.
至少戴顶头盔
You shouldn't drink before a fight.
战斗前不该喝酒
You learn this during your years in the fighting pits?
这是你长年累月混斗技场学到的经验吗
I always drink before a fight.
我战前必饮酒
It could get you killed. It could get me killed.
这会害你送命的 然后连累我送命
Today is not the day I die.
今日不是我的死期
You're going to fight that?
你要和他打
I'm going to kill that.
我要宰了他
He is the biggest man I've ever seen.
他是我见过最高大的人
Size does not matter when you are flat on your back.
等你躺在地上 块头就不妨事了
Thank the gods.
感谢诸神
In the sight of gods and men,
在众神和诸位的见证下
we gather to ascertain
我们齐聚于此
the guilt or innocence of this...
见证这个...提利昂·兰尼斯特
man Tyrion Lannister.
有罪抑或清白
May the Mother grant them mercy.
愿圣母慈悲为怀
May the Father give them such justice as they deserve.
愿天父主持公义
And may the Warrior guide the hand...
愿战士引导两位
of our champion
代理骑士之手...
Don't leave me alone in this world.
别丢下我一个人
Never.
绝不会
Have they told you who I am?
他们告诉你我是谁了吗
Some dead man.
一个死人
I am the brother of Elia Martell.
我是伊莉亚·马泰尔的弟弟
Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking
你知道我为何大老远地跑来这座
shitpile of a city?
臭烘烘的城市
For you.
因为你
I'm going to hear you confess before you die.
我来听你临死前的忏悔
You raped my sister.
你奸了我姐姐
You murdered her.
你杀了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
Say it now and we can make this quick.
现在就说 我们便快一点完事
Say it.
说出来
You raped her.
你奸了她
You murdered her.
你杀了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
You raped her!
你奸了她
You murdered her!
你杀了她
You killed her children!
你害了她孩子
You raped her!
你奸了她
You murdered her!
你杀了她
You killed her children!
你害了她孩子
Wait. Are you dying?
等等 你要死了吗
No, no, no.
不不不
You can't die yet. You haven't confessed.
现在不准死 你还没有忏悔
Say it.
说出来
Say her name. Elia Martell.
说出她的名字 伊莉亚·马泰尔
You raped her. You killed her children.
你奸了她 你害了她孩子
Elia Martell.
伊莉亚·马泰尔
Who gave you the order?
谁下的命令
Who gave you the order?!
谁下的命令
Say her name!
说出她的名字
You raped her! You murdered her!
你奸了她 你杀了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
Say it. Say her name.
说出来 说出她的名字
Say it!
说出来
Elia Martell.
伊莉亚·马泰尔
I killed her children.
我杀了她的小兔崽子
Then I raped her.
接着我♥操了她
Then I smashed her head in like this!
再下来我打碎了她的头颅 就像这样
The gods have made their will known.
诸神旨意已明
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·兰尼斯特
in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon,
以拜拉席恩家族的
First of His Name,
托曼一世之名
you are hereby sentenced to death.
我宣判你死刑


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载