权力的游戏   第一季 第四集

Game of Thrones  S01E04

2019年7月25日 13:07 推荐到豆瓣

雪诺与山姆成为好友


The little lord's been dreaming again.
小少爷又做梦了
We have visitors. I don't want to see anyone.
有客人来了 我谁也不想见
Really? If I was cooped up all day
真的吗,要是让我整天窝在屋里
with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad.
只有这个老太婆作伴,我会疯掉的
Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.
反正你也没得选,罗柏等着呢
I don't want to go. Neither do I.
我不想去 我也不想
But Robb's Lord of Winterfell,
可现在罗柏是临冬城主
Which means I do what he says, and you do what I say.
所以我得听他的,而你得听我的
Hodor!
阿多
Hodor? Help Bran down the hall.
阿多 送布兰到大厅去
Hodor.
阿多
I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.
不得不说,我觉得上次到访时欢迎气氛更浓
Any man of the night's watch is welcome at Winterfell.
只要是守夜人的弟兄,我们都欢迎
Any man of the night's watch, but not I, eh, boy?
只要是守夜人的弟兄,所以不算我吗小子
I'm not your boy, Lannister.
兰尼斯特,我不是什么小子
I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.
我父亲不在的时候,我就是临冬城主
Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.
那你该懂点儿城主应有的礼貌
So it's true.
他真的活下来了
Hello, Bran.
你好,布兰
Do you remember anything about what happened?
你还记得那天是怎么回事吗
He has no memory of that day.
他完全不记得那天的事情
Curious. Why are you here?
这倒奇了 你为何而来
Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?
可以请你可爱的同伴跪下来吗
My neck is beginning to hurt. Kneel, Hodor.
我仰头仰得脖子都疼了 阿多,跪下
Do you like to ride, Bran? Yes.
你喜欢骑马吗,布兰 喜欢
Well, I mean I did like to.
我是说我以前很喜欢
The boy has lost the use of his legs. What of it?
这孩子的腿已经不能用了 那又怎样
With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.
只要有合适的马匹和鞍具就算残废也能骑
I'm not a cripple. Then I'm not a dwarf.
我不是残废 那我也不是侏儒啰
My father will rejoice to hear it.
老爸听了不知多高兴
I have a gift for you.
我有礼物送你
Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest.
把这个交给你们的马鞍师傅,照着做就行了
You must shape the horse to the rider.
得让马儿去适应骑手
Start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins
从一岁小马开始, 教它懂得缰绳的含意
and to the boy's voice.
认识主人的声音
Will I really be able to ride?
我真能骑马吗
You will.
没问题
On horseback you will be as tall as any of them.
骑在马上,你跟别人一样高
Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?
你耍什么把戏,你为什么要帮他
I have a tender spot in my heart
我这个人特别同情杂种
for cripples, bastards and broken things.
残废和其他缺陷怪胎
You've done my brother a kindness.
您帮了我弟弟一个大忙
The hospitality of Winterfell is yours.
就让临冬城款待您吧
Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark.
少假惺惺了,史塔克大人
There's a brothel outside your walls.
城外有家妓院
There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.
我还是去那儿弄张床,我们俩都能睡安稳些
Couldn't resist some northern ass?
无法抗拒北方妞的魅力是吗
If you like redheads, ask for Ros.
喜欢红头发的话,找洛丝
Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you.
来送我的吗,葛雷乔伊,真好心
Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.
你家主人好像不喜欢兰尼斯特呀
He's not my master. No, of course not.
他不是我主人 当然不是
What happened here?
发生什么事了
Where is lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me?
史塔克夫人呢,为什么没见她接待我
She wasn't feeling well.
她不太舒服
She's not in Winterfell, is she? Where did she go?
她不在临冬城,是不是她去哪里了
My lady's whereabouts... My lady?
我家夫人的行踪 ... 我家夫人
Your loyalty to your captors is touching.
你对俘获者的忠诚真是感天动地
Tell me, how do you think Balon Greyjoy would feel
你说,如果巴隆·葛雷乔伊得知
if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey?
他唯一在世的儿子成了狗腿子,会作何感想
I still remember seeing my father's fleet burn in Lannisport.
我父亲的舰队当年在兰尼斯港被焚毁
I believe your uncles were responsible?
是你的叔叔们干的好事吧
Must have been a pretty sight.
那场景肯定蔚为壮观
Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive.
没什么比看着水手们活活烧死更壮观了
Yes, a great victory for your people.
你们铁民初获大捷
Shame how it all turned out. We were outnumbered 10 to one...
可惜最终惨败 我们寡不敌众以一对十
A stupid rebellion then.
那说明造反本身就很愚蠢
I suppose your father realized that
你哥哥们战死之后
when your brothers died in battle.
你父亲想必意识到了这点
Now here you are, your enemy's squire.
你看你现在,成了敌人的扈从
Careful, Imp. I've offended you.
说话当心,小恶魔 冒犯到你了
Forgive me, it's been a rough morning.
请原谅,上午过得不太顺
Anyway, don't despair.
不过呢,你也不要绝望
I'm a constant disappointment to my own father.
我这辈子从没停止让老爸失望
And I've learned to live with it.
现在也习惯啦
Your next tumble with Ros is on me.
下次你去找洛丝,我请了
I'll try not to wear her out.
我会小心别累坏她的
Shoulder, legs.
肩、腿
Leg, shoulder, leg.
腿、肩、腿
Left foot forward. Good.
左脚踏前,很好
Now pivot as you deliver the stroke.
挥剑的同时转身
Put all your weight behind it.
把全身的重量贯上去
What in seven hells is that?
七层地狱,那是什么
They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in.
得再造一层地狱才塞得下他
Tell them your name.
告诉他们你叫什么
Samwell Tarly, Of Horn Hill...
山姆威尔·塔利,来自角陵
I mean, I was of Horn Hill.
我是说,我以前是角陵的
I've come to take the black. Come to take the black pudding.
我来加入黑衣军 来吃黑布丁
Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look.
你总不至于比看起来更不中用
Rast...
雷斯特
See what he can do.
试试他有多厉害
I yield.
我投降
Please, no more. On your feet.
求你了,别再打了 站起来
Pick up your sword.
捡起你的剑
Hit him till he finds his feet.
揍他,直到他爬起来为止
It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down south.
看来南方连偷猎者和小偷都人手短缺
Now they send us squealing bloody pigs.
把只会叫唤的猪都给送来了
Jon! Again, harder.
琼恩 再打,狠狠打
I yield! Enough!
我投降 够了
He yielded.
他投降了
Looks like the bastard's in love.
看来咱们的野种谈恋爱啦
All right then, Lord Snow,
好吧,雪诺大人
you wish to defend your lady love,
既然你打算为心爱的小姐而战
let's make it an exercise.
我们就好好打一场
You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make Lady Piggy squeal.
你们两个,你们三个人应该够猪小姐受的了
All you've got to do is get past the bastard.
但首先,你们要打发掉挡路的野种
Are you sure you want to do this? No.
你确定要跟我打 不啊
Yield yield yield! I yield.
投降投降,我投降
We're done for today.
今天到此为止
Go clean the armory.
去清扫军械库
That's all you're good for.
你们就只配干这个了
Well fought! Piss off.
打得好 走开
Did he hurt you?
他伤着你了吗
I've had worse.
不是第一次了
You can call me Sam... if you want.
如果你愿意的话可以叫我山姆
My mother calls me Sam...
我妈就这么叫我
It's not going to get any easier, you know?
这里的日子可不好过
You're going to have to defend yourself.
你必须保护好自己
Why didn't you get up and fight?
刚才怎么不站起来反击
I wanted to.
我也想
I just couldn't. Why not?
可就是做不到 为什么
I'm a coward.
我是个窝囊废
My father always says so.
家父常这么说
The wall's no place for cowards.
长城可不是窝囊废该待的地方
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对,对不起
I just... wanted to thank you.
我,只想谢谢你
A bloody coward.
该死的窝囊废
People saw us talking to him.
他们都看到我们跟他说话了
Now they'll think we're cowards too.
搞不好也把我们当成窝囊废了
You're too stupid to be a coward.
你太笨了,当不成窝囊废
You're too stupid to be a... Quick now,
你才太笨 ... 抓紧时间
before summer's over.
趁着夏天还没结束
C'mere!
来啊
Vaes Dothrak... the city of the horselords.
这就是维斯·多斯拉克,马王之城
A pile of mud.
不就一堆烂泥
Mud and shit and twigs...
树枝、稀泥乱堆的建筑
best these savages can do.
野蛮人就这点水平
These are my people now.
他们现在是我的族人
You shouldn't call them savages.
别再叫他们野蛮人了
I'll call them what I like, because they're my people.
我爱怎么叫就怎么叫,因为他们是我的臣民
This is my army.
这是我的军队
Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army.
卓戈卡奥带着我的军队走错了方向
If my brother was given an army of Dothraki,
若我哥哥真有了一支多斯拉克军队
could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
你说他能征服七国吗
The Dothraki have never crossed the narrow sea.
多斯拉克人从未跨过狭海
They fear any water their horses can't drink.
他们畏惧不适合马饮用的水
But if they did?
如果过海了呢
King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle,
劳勃国王倒是会蠢到跟他们正面决战
but the men advising him are different.
但他的高参们不会给出这种建议
And you know these men?
你了解他们吗
I fought beside them once,
我曾与他们并肩作战
long ago.
很久以前
Now Ned Stark wants my head.
而现在奈德·史塔克要取我的脑袋
He drove me from my land.
他将我逐出我的领地
You sold slaves.
你卖♥奴隶
Aye.
是啊
Why? I had no money
为什么 我没钱
and an expensive wife.
还有个挥霍无度的妻子
And where is she now?
她现在何处
In another place,
在别的地方
with another man.
和别的男人在一起
Your Grace? Yes, my dear?
陛下 怎么了,亲爱的
They call you the last dragon...
他们说您是最后的真龙传人
They do.
没错
You have dragon's blood in your veins?
那您的血管里流淌着真龙的血
It's entirely possible.
完全可能
What happened to the dragons?
那些龙最后怎么了
I was told that brave men killed them all.
我听说勇者屠龙
The brave men didn't kill dragons.
真的勇士不是杀龙
The brave men rode them.
而是驾驭它们
Rode them from Valyria to build
勇者从瓦雷利亚乘龙而来
the greatest civilization this world has ever seen.
建立了世上前所未有的伟大文明
The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne,
巨龙之息熔铸了铁王座
which the usurper is keeping warm for me.
如今篡夺者还在帮我暖着它呢
The swords of the vanquished,
败兵之剑
a thousand of them...
上千把剑
melted together like so many candles.
如同千支蜡烛熔为一体
I have always wanted to see a dragon.
我一直梦想着能看见真龙
There is nothing in the world that I would rather see.
这是我最大的心愿
Really. Why dragons?
是吗,为什么想见龙
They can fly.
因为它们会飞
And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings
无论在哪里,只要轻轻挥动翅膀
and they're somewhere else...
便能到达另一个地方
far away.
很远的地方
And they can kill.
而且它们能杀戮
Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them
任何想要伤害它们的人或物
gets burned away to nothing...
瞬间便能烧成灰烬
melted...like so many candles.
如蜡烛般熔化
Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
没错,要是能见到龙,我会高兴死的
Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house,
在妓院里困了十五年之久
I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
我还以为你更愿意重见蓝天呢
I was not locked in. I have seen things.
我又没被关起来,我见过世面的
What have you seen? I've seen...
你见过什么 我见过
a man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass.
佩带龙晶匕♥首的亚夏人
I've seen a man who could change his face
我见过有人变脸
the way that other men change their clothes.
跟换衣服一样轻松
And I've seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold
我见过有个海盗浑身披金戴银
and whose ship had sails of colored silk.
船上张着彩色丝绸的风帆
So...

Have you seen one?
你见过吗
A pirate ship? A dragon.
海盗船吗 真龙
No.

No, the last one died many years before I was born.
没有,最后一只早在我出生前就死了
I'll tell you what I have seen:
我来说说我所见过的吧
Their skulls.
龙的头骨
They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep.
曾用来装饰红堡王座厅
When I was very young, just three or four,
我小时候,大概三四岁吧
my father used to walk me down the rows
父王常常领我走过厅堂
and I'd recite their names for him.
我要给他背诵龙的名字
When I got them all right, he'd give me a sweet.
如果全说对了,父王便会奖我糖吃
The ones closest to the door
最靠近门的那些头骨
were the last ones they were able to hatch
是最后一代勉强孵化出的
and they were all stunted and wrong.
但都畸形怪状发育不良
Skulls no bigger than dog skulls.
比狗的头骨大不了多少
But as you got closer to the Iron Throne...
但你越走近铁王座
They got bigger
龙头则一个
and bigger and bigger.
比一个大
There was Ghiscar
它们是吉斯卡
And Valryon,
瓦列利安
Vermithrax,
维米斯克
Essovius...
伊索韦斯
Archonei,
阿克雷恩
Meraxes,
米拉西斯
Vhagar...
瓦格哈尔
and Balerion the Dread...
还有 "黑死神 "贝勒里恩
whose fire forged
它喷出的烈焰 ...
the Seven Kingdoms
使得七大王国
into one.
最终统一
What happened to the skulls?
现在那些头骨怎样了
I don't know.
我不清楚
The Usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect.
大概早已被篡夺者碾成碎末
Scattered to the wind.
随风而散了吧
That's very sad.
那真叫人难过
Yes, it is.
说的没错
What did I buy you for?
我为什么买♥下你
To make me sad? No, your Grace.
是为了让我难过吗 当然不是,陛下
To, uh, teach your sister.
是为了教您的妹妹
To teach my sister how to be a better lover?
教我妹妹精进床笫之术
You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy?
你以为我买♥你是为了取悦卓戈卡奥吗
Oh, you pretty little idiot.
真是个傻丫头
Go on then. Get on with it.
继续来,啊
Someday your husband will sit there
总有一天你的丈夫会坐在那里
and you will sit by his side.
你坐在他身旁
and one day, before too long,
而在不久的将来
you will present your son to the court.
你会带着儿子现身朝堂
All the lords of Westeros
维斯特洛的所有领主
will gather here to see the little prince...
齐聚一堂,拜见你的小王子
What if I have a girl?
万一我生的是女孩呢
Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them.
诸神在上,你肯定会生一大群男孩和女孩
What if I only have girls?
万一我只生女孩怎么办
I wouldn't worry about that.
这怎么可能
Jeyne poole's mother had five children... all of them girls.
珍妮·普尔的母亲生了五个孩子,全是女孩
Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
确实,但这是极少数情况
But what if?
万一发生了呢
Well, if you only had girls,
好吧,如果你只生女孩
I suppose the throne would pass
依我看,王位就会传给
to prince Joffrey's little brother.
乔佛里王子的弟弟
And everyone would hate me.
到时候人人都会讨厌我
Nobody could ever hate you.
没有人会讨厌你
Joffrey does. Nonsense.
乔佛里就是 乱说
Why would you say such a thing?
你怎么会这样想
That business with the wolves? Sansa,
就因为冰原狼那件事吗珊莎
I've told you a hundred times:
我都告诉过你多少遍了
a direwolf is not... Please shut up about it.
一只冰原狼并不 ... 请别再提这个了
Do you remember your lessons?
你还记得上过的课吗
Who built the Iron Throne?
谁铸的铁王座
Aegon the Conqueror.
征服者伊耿
And who built the Red Keep?
建造红堡的又是谁
Maegor the Cruel.
残酷梅葛
And how many years did it take to build...
又花了多长时间建造 ...
My grandfather and uncle were murdered here, weren't they?
我的祖父和伯父就是在这里被杀害的吧
They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes.
是的,伊里斯国王下令杀害了他们
The mad king. Commonly known as The Mad king.
疯王 世人都叫他疯王
Why were they killed?
为什么要杀他们
You should be speak to your father about these matters.
这些事该去问你父亲
I don't want to speak to my father... ever.
我再也不想跟他说话了
Sansa, you will find it in your heart
珊莎,你迟早会
to forgive your father.
真心原谅父亲的
No, I won't.
不会
It's the Hand's tournament that's causing all this trouble, my lords.
诸位大人,麻烦都是首相的比武大会带来的
The King's tournament.
国王的比武大会
I assure you the Hand wants no part of it.
我跟你保证,首相对这事一点兴趣都没有
Call it what you will, Lord Stark, Ser,
您怎么说都行,史塔克大人
the city is packed with people and more flooding in every day.
全国各地的人每天如潮水般涌入都城
Last night we had a tavern riot, a brothel fire,
昨儿晚上就有一起酒馆暴乱,一家妓院起火
three stabbings and a drunken horse race down the Street of Sisters.
三起械斗,还有匹喝醉的马冲进了修女街
Dreadful. If you can't keep the King's peace,
吓人哟 你要是连城里的秩序都无法维持
perhaps the City Watch should be commanded by someone who can.
恐怕都城守卫队得换个有办法的人当司令
I need more men. You'll get 50.
我需要人手 给你调五十人
Lord Baelish will see it paid for. I will?
钱的事交给贝里席大人打点 我打点
You found money for a champion's purse,
你连比武冠军的赏金都筹得出
you can find money to keep the peace.
多弄几个铜板维持治安不成问题
I'll also give you 20 of my household guard
我再从我的贴身护卫中拨二十个人给你
till the crowds have left.
直到城里这批人离开为止
Thank you, my Lord Hand, ser.
非常感谢,首相大人
They will be put to good use.
我一定让他们派上用场
The sooner this is over, the better.
这场闹剧早收场,我们早安心
The realm prospers from such events, my lord.
王国就是因为这种事才兴盛的啊,大人
They give the great a chance at glory,
对上等阶级是求取荣耀的大好时机
and the lowly a respite from their woes.
至于老百姓嘛,也能因此暂时忘忧解愁
And every inn in the city is full.
城里的旅店通通客满
And the whores are walking bow legged.
妓♥女接客接到脚都合不拢
I'm sure the tourney puts coins in many a pocket.
我敢肯定很多人会趁机大捞一笔
Now... If there's nothing else, my lords?
诸位大人,如果没有别的事就散了吧
Oh, this heat.
好热
On days like this, I envy you northerners your summer snows.
每到这种天气,我就羡慕你们北方人有夏雪
Until tomorrow, my lord...
大人,明天见
I've been hoping to talk to you about Jon Arryn.
我一直想和您谈谈琼恩·艾林
Lord Arryn?
艾林大人
Oh, his death was
我们都对艾林公爵的
a great sadness to all of us.
病逝感到遗憾
I took personal charge of his care,
我亲自照料他
but I could not save him.
但还是回天乏术
His sickness struck him
他的病来得
very hard and very fast.
既快且猛
I saw him in my chambers
在他去世前一晚
just the night before he passed.
还到过我的房间
Lord Jon often came to me for counsel.
琼恩大人以前常来找我商量国事
Why?
为什么
I have been grand maester for many years.
我任职大学士有些年头了
Kings and hands have come to me for advice since...
历任国王和首相找我寻求建议, 那还是从 ...
What did Jon want the night before he died?
艾林死前那晚找您有什么事
Oh, he came inquiring after a book.
他当时是来借一本书
A book?
一本书
What book?
什么书
Oh, I fear it would be of little interest to you, my lord.
大人,恐怕您会觉得很无趣
A ponderous tome.
一本厚重的大部头
No, I'd like to read it.
没关系,我想看看
The Lineages and Histories
《七国主要贵族之 "
of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms,
世家谱系与历史
With Descriptions of Many High Lords
(内附关于许多爵爷、夫人
and Noble Ladies and Their Children."
和他们子女的描述 )》
Harkon Umber, first of his name,
"哈孔·安柏一世 "
born to Lord Hother Umber and Lady Amaryllis Umber
霍瑟·安柏大人和阿米莉丝·安柏之子
in the 183rd year after Aegon's Landing,
于伊耿登陆后第 183 年
at the Last Hearth. Blue of eye, brown of hair
出生于最后壁炉城,蓝眼睛、棕头发
and fair complected, died in his 14th year
白皮肤,十四岁那年
of a wound sustained in a bear hunt."
死于猎熊时所负的伤 "
As I said, my lord, a ponderous read.
大人,如我所言,这书枯燥乏味
Did Jon Arryn tell you what he wanted with it?
琼恩·艾林说过想在书里找什么吗
He did not, my lord. And I did not presume to ask.
回大人,没有,我也不该问
Jon's death... Such a tragedy.
琼恩的死 ... 确实令人悲伤
Did he say anything to you during his final hours?
他在病危时跟您说过些什么 ...
Nothing of import, my lord.
没说什么重要的话,大人
Oh... there was one phrase
只有这么一句
He kept repeating:
他一直在重复
The seed is strong," I think it was.
我想应该是 "种性强韧 ""
The seed is strong"?
"种性强韧 ""
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
The dying mind is a demented mind, Lord Stark.
人之将死,心智自然失常,史塔克大人
For all the weight they're given,
至于说其中的含意
last words are usually as significant as first words.
临终之言不比初生儿咿呀学语更有价值
And you're quite certain he died of a natural illness?
所以您确信琼恩·艾林死于突发性疾病
What else could it be?
若非疾病,还会是什么呢
Poison.
毒药
A disturbing thought.
这想法真叫人不寒而栗
No no no, I don't think it likely.
不不,我认为不可能
The Hand was loved by all.
人人都爱戴首相大人
What sort of man would dare...
怎么会有禽兽胆敢 ...
I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon.
我倒听说毒药是女人的武器
Yes, women, cravens...
是有这种说法,包括女人、懦夫
and eunuchs.
还有太监
Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch?
您可知道,瓦里斯大人是太监
Yes yes, of course.
对对,当然了
How that sort of person found himself
那种人怎么会成为
on the king's council, I will never know.
国王的重臣,我一直想不通
I've taken enough of your time.
我已经占用您太多时间了
No trouble at all, my lord. It's a great honor...
能为大人尽绵薄之力,是我的荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢您
I'll find my own way out.
您请留步
Syrio says a water dancer
西利欧说水舞者
can stand on one toe for hours.
可以用一只脚趾站好几个小时
It's a hard fall down these steps.
跌下来可不好玩
Syrio says every hurt is a lesson
西利欧说每次伤痛都是一次教训
and every lesson makes you better.
而每次教训都让人成长
Tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats. Cats?
明天开始我要去追猫 猫
Syrio says.
又是西利欧说的
He says every swordsman should study cats.
他说每个剑士都应该向猫学习
They're quiet as shadows and as light as feathers.
它们静如影,轻如羽
You have to be quick to catch them.
你要非常敏捷,才能捉住它们
He's right about that.
他说得很对
Now that Bran's awake
既然布兰醒了
will he come live with us?
他会来跟我们一起住吗
Well, he needs to get his strength back first.
他得先恢复体力才成
He wants to be a knight of the Kingsguard.
他想成为御林铁卫的骑士
He can't be one now, can he? No.
他不能当骑士了吧 不能了
But someday
但有朝一日
he could be lord of a holdfast
他能成为城堡领主
or sit on the king's council.
或是国王的重臣
Or he might raise castles like Brandon the Builder.
也可能会像筑城者布兰登那样兴建城堡
Can I be lord of a holdfast?
那我可以当城堡领主吗
You will marry a high lord
你会嫁给某个达官显贵
and rule his castle.
管理他的城堡
And your sons shall be knights
你的儿子们则会当上骑士
and princes and lords.
王子或者领主
No.
不要
That's not me.
那才不是我
Hello.
你好
Ser Alliser said I'm to be your new watch partner.
艾里沙爵士说我以后就是你巡夜的新搭档
I should warn you,
我要提醒你
I don't see all that well.
我的眼睛不太好使
Come stand by the fire.
过来烤火
It's warmer. No, that's all right. I'm fine.
这里暖和些 没关系,我不冷
You're not. You're freezing.
嘴硬,你冻得浑身发抖
I don't like high places.
我讨厌太高的地方
You can't fight.
你不会打架
You can't see.
眼睛不好
You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably.
不光怕高,几乎什么都怕
What are you doing here, Sam?
那你干嘛来这儿山姆
On the morning of my 18th nameday, my father came to me.
在我十八岁命名日那天清晨
You're almost a man now," He said...
家父对我说, " 你就快成年了 "
but you're not worthy of my land and title.
但你配不上我的领地和封号 "
Tomorrow, you're going to take the black,
明天,你就披上黑衣
forsake all claim to your inheritance and start north.
宣布放弃一切继承权,动身北上
If you do not," He said...
如果你不照办 " 他说
then we'll have a hunt
"那我们就外出打猎 "
and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble
而你的马将在林中某处跌倒
and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die.
你也会飞出马鞍摔死
Or so I'll tell your mother.
至少我会这么告诉你母亲
Nothing would please me more."
没什么比这更让我觉得痛快了 "
Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?
艾里沙爵士明天还会逼我打架,对吧
Yes, he is.
没错
I'm not going to get any better, you know?
我永远都不会进步,你知道吗
Well...
但是
you can't get any worse.
你也不会再退步了
I hear you're reading a boring book.
听说你在读一本枯燥乏味的书
Pycelle talks too much.
派席尔说得太多了
Oh, he never stops.
他就没停过
Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale?
你认识峡谷的修夫爵士吗
Not surprising. Until recently,
意料之中,前些日子
he was only a squire... Jon Arryn's squire.
他还只是琼恩·艾林的侍从
He was knighted almost immediately
在他的主人不合时宜地死亡之后
after his master's untimely death.
他差不多立即受封为骑士
Knighted for what?
因何受封
Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这个
I promised Cat that I'd help you.
我答应凯特帮你
Where is Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士在哪里
I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea.
我要和他谈谈 不折不扣的昏招
Do you see that boy there?
你可看见在那边的小子
One of Varys's little birds.
瓦里斯的小小鸟
The Spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings.
"八爪蜘蛛 "对你的一举一动都很有兴趣
Now look there.
现在再瞧瞧那边
That one belongs to the Queen.
那家伙是王后的人
And do you see that septa pretending to read her book?
看见那位假装读书的修女了吗
Varys or the Queen?
瓦里斯的还是王后的
No, she's one of mine.
都不是,她是我的人
Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?
你手下可有让你完全信任的人
Yes. The wiser answer was no, my lord.
有 聪明的回答是没有,大人
Get a message to this paragon of yours...
通知你的这位模范部下
discreetly... send him to question Ser Hugh.
务必要小心,派他去找修夫爵士
After that, you might want him
在那之后,你或许想让他
to visit a certain armorer in the city.
拜访一下城里的一位武器师傅
He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel.
他住在钢铁街顶的一栋大房子里
Why? I have my observers, as I said,
为什么 如我所言,我有自己的眼线
and it's possible that they saw Lord Arryn
他们看见艾林大人死前的几周
visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death.
三番五次去找这位武器师傅
Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
贝里席大人,或许我不应该不信任你
Distrusting me was the wisest thing
不信任我是你跳下马背以来
you've done since you climbed off your horse.
所做过的最明智的事
Two, three,
二十二二十三 ...
five,
二十四二十五,
six, seven,
二十六二十七
eight, nine
二十八二十九
Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士
30, 31, 32
三十三十一三十二
Ser Hugh! As you can see, I'm busy.
修夫爵士 没看见我很忙吗
I'm here on behalf of Lord Eddard Stark,
我奉国王之手御前首相
the Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克大人之命前来
I'm the captain of his guard.
我是他的侍卫队长
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name, ser...
抱歉,你是什么爵士
No "Ser." I'm not a knight.
我并非骑士,未曾加官晋爵
I see. Well, it just so happens that I am.
我知道了,但碰巧我是骑士
He said he'd be glad to talk to the Hand himself.
他说很乐意与首相本人会面
He's a knight, you see.
因为他是名骑士
Ah, a knight.
骑士啊
They strut around like roosters down here.
这儿的骑士如公鸡般趾高气昂
Even the ones who've never seen an arrow coming their way.
从未经历过刀风箭雨的雏儿也是如此
You shouldn't be out here, my lord.
大人,您不该来这儿
There's no telling who has eyes where. Let them look.
不知道会被谁的眼线盯上 他们但看无妨
The former Hand did call on me, my lord, several times.
前首相大人是找过我几次,大人
I regret to say he did not honor me with his patronage.
遗憾的是我没那个荣幸,不曾为他效劳
What did Lord Arryn want?
艾林大人想要什么
He always came to see the boy.
他总来见那孩子
I'd like to see him as well.
我也想见见那孩子
As you wish, my lord.
遵命,大人
Gendry!
詹德利
Here he is.
就是他
Strong for his age. He works hard.
以他这年纪算得强壮,干起活来也挺勤快
Show the hand the helmet you made, lad.
小子,让首相大人瞧瞧你打的那顶头盔吧
This is fine work. It's not for sale.
做得很好 这不是拿来卖♥的
Boy, this is the King's Hand!
小子,这可是首相大人哪
If his lordship wants the helm... I made it for me.
大人他看得上眼 ... 我做了给自己戴的
Forgive him, my lord. There's nothing to forgive.
大人,请原谅他 没什么好原谅的
When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about?
艾林大人来看你时,你们都说了些什么
He just asked me questions is all, my lord.
大人,他不过就问了些问题
What kind of questions?
什么问题
About my work at first,
开始是问我工作如何啊
if I was being treated well, if I liked it here.
主人待我如何啊,喜不喜欢这差事啊
But then he started asking me about my mother.
但之后他开始问我妈的事
Your mother? Who she was, what she looked like.
你母亲 问她是谁,长得怎么样这些
What did you tell him?
你怎么回答
She died when I was little.
我还小的时候她就死了
She had yellow hair.
她的头发是黄色的
She'd sing to me sometimes.
有时会唱歌给我听
Look at me.
看着我
Get back to work, lad.
去干活吧,小伙子
If the day ever comes when that boy
哪天那小子不想继续铸剑
would rather wield a sword than forge one,
想要实际弄把刀玩玩的话
Find anything?
您查出什么了吗
King Robert's bastard son.
劳勃国王的私生子
He likes that.
他就喜欢那样
This is for the King from Lord Stark.
这是史塔克大人给国王的
Should I leave it with... Shhh.
我是留给你 ... 嘘
Listen.

Do you hear them?
听到他们了吗
How many do you think are in there with him?
你觉得屋里有多少妞陪着他
Guess. Three?
猜猜看 三个
Four.
四个吧
He likes to do this when I'm on duty...
他就喜欢在我执勤时这么干
he makes me listen as he insults my sister.
让我听他做这种令我老姐蒙羞的事
Forgive me, my lord... Why do I have to forgive you?
大人,请原谅 为什么要原谅你
Have you wronged me?
你做了什么错事
We've met before, you know.
我们以前见过面
Have we? Strange, I've forgotten.
是吗,奇怪,我倒不记得了
The siege of Pyke,
围攻派克城时
we fought side by side one afternoon.
一日下午我们曾并肩作战过
That's where you got your scar? Aye.
你的伤疤就是那时留下的 是的
One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye.
葛雷乔伊家的人差点夺去了我的眼睛
Vicious sons of whores. They like their bloodshed.
一群狗♥娘♥养的 他们杀戮成性
They stopped liking it at the end.
最后还是俯首称臣了
That was a proper battle. D'you remember
那场战斗可真激烈,你还记得
Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?
密尔的战僧索罗斯攻上城墙缺口吗
With his burning sword?
手持冒火长剑吧
I'll remember that till the day I die.
我死都不会忘记
I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell.
在临冬城,我看到了葛雷乔伊家的幼子
It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop.
真是虎落平阳,龙困浅滩
Theon? He's a good lad.
你是说席恩,他人挺不错的
I doubt it.
我深表怀疑
I'll bet you smell of blackberry jam!
我赌你闻起来像黑莓酱
Let me smell it. Come here.
让我闻闻,过来
Can I leave this with you?
能请您代为转交吗
The message from Lord Stark.
这是史塔克大人的信
I don't serve Lord Stark.
我又不为史塔克大人效劳
Where have you been? Watch duty.
你去哪儿了 巡夜
With Sam. Ah, Prince Porkchop.
和山姆一起 猪排王子啊
Where is he? He wasn't hungry.
他人呢 他不饿
Impossible!
怎么可能
That's enough.
够了
Sam's no different from the rest of us.
山姆和我们一样
There was no place for him in the world,
没有容身的地方
so he's come here.
所以就来这儿了
We're not going to hurt him in the training yard anymore.
我们别在训练场中摧残他了
Never again, no matter what Thorne says.
不管索恩怎么说,都不要欺负他
He's our brother now and we're going to protect him.
他现在是我们的兄弟,我们得保护他
You are in love, Lord Snow.
你这是谈恋爱吧,雪诺大人
You girls can do as you please.
你们要孬种就孬种吧
But if Thorne puts me up against Lady Piggy,
但如果索恩叫我跟猪小姐打
I'm gonna slice me off a side of bacon.
我可是会好好切他一大块火腿下来
No one touches Sam.
不准动山姆
What are you waiting for?
愣着干嘛
Attack him!
打他
You get in there.
你上
Hit me.
打我
Go on, hit me!
来啊打我
I yield!
我投降
Yield, yield.
不打了
I yield.
我投降
You think this is funny, do you?
你觉得这样很好玩是吧
When you're out there
等你们去了那边
beyond the Wall with the sun going down,
在夜幕降临时身处长城以北
do you want a man at your back?
你们是要一个值得信赖的战友
Or a sniveling boy?
还是一个胆小鬼
You send this whore to give me commands?
你竟敢叫这婊♥子来对我发号施令
I should have sent you back her head!
我应该把她的头还给你才对
Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked.
请原谅我,卡丽熙,我照您吩咐去找他
Hush now. It's all right.
别怕,没事的
Irri, take her and leave us. Yes, Khaleesi.
伊丽,带她出去 遵命,卡丽熙
Why did you hit her?!
你为什么要打她
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少次
You do not command me.
你不可命令真龙
I wasn't commanding you.
我没有命令你
I just wanted to invite you to supper.
只是想请你过来共进晚餐
What's this? It's a gift.
这是什么 礼物
I had it made for you. Dothraki rags?
特地为你做的 不就是多斯拉克的破布
Are you going to dress me now? Please.
现在轮到你给我挑衣服啦 请别这样
This stinks of manure. All of it.
这些玩意儿全都有一股马粪味
Stop... stop it. You would turn me
住手 你想让我变成
into one of them, wouldn't you?
多斯拉克那样的野蛮人,是吧
Next you'll want to braid my hair.
接下来你就会叫我绑辫子了
You've no right to a braid.
你没有绑辫子的权利
You've won no victories yet.
因为你还没打过胜仗
You do not talk back to me!
还敢跟我顶嘴
You are a horselord's slut.
你这马王的贱妇
And now you've woken the dragon...
现在你唤醒了睡龙 ...
I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!
我是多斯拉克的卡丽熙
I am the wife of the great Khal
我是伟大卡奥的妻子
and I carry his son inside me.
而且怀有他的骨肉
The next time you raise a hand to me
你下次再敢动手打我
will be the last time you have hands.
我就把你的双手砍掉
I know for a fact that some of the officers
我敢肯定,有些长官
go to that brothel in Mole's Town.
去了鼹鼠村的那家妓院
I wouldn't doubt it.
我信
Don't you think it's a little bit unfair?
你不觉得这有点儿不公平吗
Making us take our vows
让我们遵守誓言
while they sneak off for a little sally on the side?
他们却跑去一边鬼混
Sally on the side? It's silly, isn't it?
跑去鬼混 这种规定也太傻了
What, we can't defend the Wall unless we're celibate?
难道只有打光棍才能守住长城吗
It's absurd. I didn't think you'd be so upset about it.
真可笑 我以为你对这种事无所谓呢
Why not?
何出此言呢
Because I'm fat?
因为我很胖吗
No... But I like girls just as much as you do.
不是 ... 我可跟你一样喜欢女孩子
They might not like me as much.
虽说她们可能不怎么喜欢我
I've never... been with one.
我还是个处♥男
You've probably had hundreds.
你可能都御女无数了吧
No.

As a matter of fact,
事实上
I'm the same as you.
我和你一样
Yeah.
是嘛
I find that hard to believe.
真是难以置信
I came very close once.
我有次差点就成了
I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but...
那次我跟一个裸女独处一室但 ...
You didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎么进去吗
I know where to put it.
我知道怎么进去
Was she...
是不是她 ...
old and ugly?
又老又丑
Young and gorgeous.
她年轻貌美
A whore named Ros.
是个叫洛丝的妓♥女
What color hair?
头发是什么颜色
Red. Oh, I like red hair.
红色 我就喜欢红头发
And her, um...
那么她 ...
Her...
她...
You don't want to know. That good?
你还是别知道的好 那么大啊
Better. Oh no.
很大 不是吧
So why exactly
那为什么
did you not make love to Ros with the perfect...?
你不就势上了洛丝,玩玩那对丰满的 ...
What's my name?
我叫什么名字
Jon Snow?
琼恩·雪诺啊
And why is my surname Snow?
为什么我姓雪诺
Because...
因为
you're a bastard from the north.
你是北境的私生子
I never met my mother.
我从未见过亲生母亲
My father wouldn't even tell me her name.
我父亲都不肯告诉我她的名字
I don't know if she's living or dead.
我不知道她是生是死
I don't know if she's a noblewoman
也不知道她是贵妇人
or a fisherman's wife...
还是渔家女
or a whore.
或者妓♥女
So I sat there
所以我坐在那儿
in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes.
看着洛丝宽衣解带
But I couldn't do it.
但什么都没做
Because all I could think was
我当时满脑子想着
what if I got her pregnant
要是她怀上怎么办
and she had a child,
要是她生下了我的种
Another bastard named Snow?
岂不又是一个姓雪诺的私生子
It's not a good life for a child.
这对一个孩子而言可不公平
So...
所以到头来
you didn't know where to put it?
你还是不知道怎么进去啊
Enjoying yourselves?
挺开心的嘛
You look cold, boys.
看样子你们很冷
It is a bit nippy.
是有点儿寒气刺骨
A bit nippy, yeah, by the fire, indoors.
是啊,躲在屋里偎着火炉还喊冷
It's still summer.
这还是夏天呢
Do you boys even remember the last winter?
你们还记得上个冬天吗
How long has it been now? What, 10 years?
那是多久之前的事情了,十年该有了
I remember.
我还记得
Was it uncomfortable at Winterfell?
临冬城内还好受吗
Were there days when you just couldn't get warm,
那段时间,不管你叫仆人生多少火
never mind how many fires your servants built?
还是觉得不够暖和,对吧
I build my own fires. That's admirable.
我自己生火 那敢情好
I spent six months out there, beyond the wall
那个冬天,我在长城以北
during the last winter.
熬了整整六个月
It was supposed to be a two week mission.
任务原定只用两周
We heard a rumour Mance Rayder was planning to attack Eastwatch.
传言曼斯·雷德密谋出兵东海望
So we went out to look for some of his men...
于是我们奉命北出长城
capture them, gather some knowledge.
想抓几个野人来打探消息
The wildlings who fight for Mance Rayder are hard men.
曼斯·雷德手下的野人不是一般的强悍
Harder than you'll ever be.
你们这辈子都别想赶上
They know their country better than we do.
我们远不如野人了解那边的情况
They knew there was a storm coming in.
他们晓得暴风雪要来了
So they hid in their caves and waited for it to pass.
所以全都躲进山洞,等着风雪停歇
And we got caught in the open.
而我们就迎头撞上了
Wind so strong
那狂风
it yanked 100 foot trees straight from the ground,
直接将百尺高的参天大树
roots and all.
连根拔起
If you took your gloves off
你要是想小解
to find your cock to have a piss,
胆敢摘下手套
you lost a finger to the frost.
一根手指就冻掉了
And all in darkness.
而且四周全是黑暗
You don't know cold.
真正的寒冷什么样子
Neither of you do.
你们两个都没见过
The horses died first.
先死的是马
We didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm.
因为没有足够的粮草,它们无法保持体温
Eating the horses was easy.
吃掉死马倒是没什么
But later when we started to fall...
但之后,当我们的弟兄开始倒下
that wasn't easy.
那就不好受了
We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we?
我们应该带几个你这样的小子在身边,对吧
Soft, fat boys like you.
白白胖胖的
We'd have lasted a fortnight on you
足够吃上十天半月的了
and still had bones leftover for soup.
剩下的骨头还可以炖汤喝
Soon we'll have new recruits
新兵在路上了
and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander
你们几个小鬼很快就要交由总司令大人
for assignment
分配任务
and they will call you men of the Night's Watch,
别人会称你们为守夜人的汉子
but you'd be fools to believe it.
但只有笨蛋才信以为真
You're boys still.
你们还是乳臭未干的小鬼
And come the winter you will die...
冬天一来就全像苍蝇一样
like flies.
死得四脚朝天
I hit him.
我刚打了他
I hit the dragon.
我刚打了真龙
Your brother Rhaegar was the last dragon.
你大哥雷加才是最后的真龙传人
Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake.
韦赛里斯连条蛇的影子都不如
He is still the true king.
他毕竟是真正的国王
The truth now:
说实话
do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?
你希望你哥哥坐上铁王座吗
No.

But the common people are waiting for him.
可老百姓们都等着他
Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners
伊利里欧说他们正忙着缝制真龙旗帜
and praying for his return.
祈祷他早日归来
The common people pray for rain,
老百姓祈祷的是风调雨顺
health and a summer that never ends.
身体健康,以及永不结束的夏日
They don't care what games the high lords play.
王公贵族怎么玩权力游戏都没关系
What do you pray for, ser Jorah?
那你会为何事祈祷呢,乔拉爵士
Home.
我只想回家
I pray for home too.
我也是
My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms.
哥哥永远无法夺回七国
He couldn't lead an army
就算我夫君给他军队
even if my husband gave him one.
他也没有统御的能力
He'll never take us home.
他永远无法带我们回家
Lover's quarrel?
小两口吵架
I'm sorry. Do I...?
抱歉,请问您 ...
Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known...
珊莎,这是贝里席大人,他是 ...
An old friend of the family.
你们家的老朋友
I've known your mother a long long time.
我与你母亲相识很久了
Why do they call you Littlefinger? Arya!
为什么他们叫你小指头 艾莉亚
Don't be rude! No, it's quite all right.
太不礼貌了 不,没关系
When I was a child I was very small
我小时候特别瘦小
and I come from a little spit of land called the Fingers,
我家封地又位于五指半岛最小的半岛上
So you see,
所以你瞧
it's an exceedingly clever nickname.
这外号实在是名副其实
I've been sitting here for days!
老子在这儿坐多久了
Start the damn joust
还不赶快开始
before I piss myself!
老子快憋不住尿了
Gods, who is that?
诸神啊,那是谁
Ser Gregor Clegane.
格雷果·克里冈爵士
They call him the Mountain.
人称魔山
The Hound's older brother.
猎狗的哥哥
And his opponent? Ser Hugh of the Vale.
他的对手是谁 峡谷的修夫爵士
He was Jon Arryn's squire.
他曾是琼恩·艾林的侍从
Look how far he's come.
看看他能撑多久
Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp.
够了,少他妈装腔作势
Have at it!
直接开打
Not what you were expecting?
你没想到是这个结果吧
Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound?
听过魔山和猎狗的故事吗
Lovely little tale of brotherly love.
那种兄弟之爱真是感人啊
The Hound was just a pup,
那时猎狗还是小狗崽
six years old maybe.
才六岁左右吧
Gregor a few years older...
格雷果年长他几岁
Already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation.
已经是个小伙子,有了点名声
Some lucky boys
有的小男孩
just born with a talent for violence.
天生就孔武有力
One evening Gregor found his little brother
一天傍晚,格雷果发现他弟弟
playing with a toy by the fire...
在火盆旁玩玩具
Gregor's toy,
那是格雷果的玩具
a wooden knight.
一个木雕骑士
Gregor never said a word,
格雷果二话不说
he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck
一把抓住弟弟的脖子
and shoved his face into the burning coals.
把他的脸按在燃烧的炭火上
Held him there
就那么按着
while the boy screamed,
丝毫不理会弟弟的惨叫
while his face melted.
任由他的脸烧毁
There aren't very many people who know that story.
没几个人知道这件事
I won't tell anyone. I promise.
我不会说出去的,我保证
No, please don't.
千万别说
If the Hound so much as heard you mention it,
要是让猎狗听到了
I'm afraid all the knights in King's Landing
恐怕君临所有的骑士
would not be able to save you.
都救不了你
My lord, her grace the Queen.
大人,王后陛下驾到
Your grace. You're missing your tournament.
陛下 你缺席了你的比武大会
Putting my name on it doesn't make it mine.
以我冠名,并不能说就是我的
I thought we might put what happened on the kingsroad behind us...
那天国王大道上发生的事儿也该过去了
the ugliness with the wolves.
因狼引起的不快
And forcing you to kill the beast was extreme.
逼你杀掉那野兽是有点过分了
Though sometimes we go to extremes
不过呢,有时为孩子们着想
where our children are concerned.
我们做大人的也难免走极端
How is Sansa?
珊莎怎样了
She likes it here.
她喜欢这里
She's the only Stark who does.
史塔克家就她喜欢这里
Favors her mother,
像她母亲
not much of the north in her.
没有太多北方味儿
What are you doing here? I might ask the same of you.
您来此有何意图 我也要问同样的问题
What is it you hope to accomplish?
你究竟有什么打算
The king called on me to serve him and the realm,
国王召我来辅佐,助他治理王国
and that's what I'll do until he tells me otherwise.
如此而已,除非他往后有了别的主意
You can't change him. You can't help him.
你改变不了他,也帮不了他
He'll do what he wants, which is all he's ever done.
他做事我行我素,向来如此
You'll try your best to pick up the pieces.
而你就要尽全力收拾残局
If that's my job, then so be it.
如果这是首相的职责,我做便是了
You're just a soldier, aren't you?
你只是个小兵吗
You take your orders and you carry on.
只知道服从命令
I suppose it makes sense.
说来也对
Your older brother was trained to lead
你的兄长学到的是领导
and you were trained to follow.
而你学到的是服从
I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace.
我还学到了杀敌的本事陛下
As was I.
我也一样
Seven blessings to you, goodfolk!
好心人,七神保佑你们
And to you.
也保佑你
Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly.
小子,快拿面包,肉和啤酒来
Ah, good idea, grandfather. I'm starving.
不错啊,老爷子,我饿坏了
A song while we wait or...?
我给你们唱首歌,边听边等
I'd rather throw myself down a well.
听你鬼叫,我还不如死了好
Now now, grandfather,
别这样,老爷子
this may be your last chance if you're heading north.
再往北走就没这么好的机会了
The only music the northerners know is the howling of wolves!
北境只有狼嚎,可没人唱歌啊
Gods.
诸神在上
I'm sorry, my lord. We're full up. Every room.
大人,真对不住,咱们客满了
My men can sleep in the stable.
我的手下睡马厩就好
As for myself, I don't require a large room.
至于我嘛,不需要多大的房间
Truly, my lord, we have nothing.
大人,我们真的没办法安排
Is there nothing I can do...
难道说,这事儿就没有
to remedy this?
回旋的余地了吗 ...
You can have my room.
您可以将就我的房间
Now there's a clever man.
这家伙聪明
You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me.
吃的方面你没问题吧,尤伦,跟我一起吃
Might I entertain you while you eat?
可否荣幸地在您用餐时为您助兴
I can sing of your father's victory at King's Landing!
让我为您唱一首歌颂令尊君临大捷的歌吧
Nothing would more likely ruin my supper.
那我不反胃死才怪
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人
What an unexpected pleasure.
好个意外的惊喜
I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell.
很遗憾没能在临冬城见到您
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人
I was still Catelyn Tully
我上次在此投宿时
the last time I stayed here.
还是徒利家的凯特琳
You, ser,
这位先生
is that the black bat of Harrenhal
你外衣上绣的可是
I see embroidered on your coat?
赫伦堡的黑蝙蝠
It is, my lady.
是的,夫人
And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend
家父是奔流城的霍斯特·徒利
to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?
敢问河安夫人是不是他忠诚的盟友
She is.
她当然是
The Red Stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun.
红色骏马纹章向来受奔流城欢迎礼遇
My father counts Jonas Bracken
家父将裘诺斯·布雷肯伯爵
amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen.
视为追随他最久也最忠心耿耿的封臣
Our lord is honored by his trust.
我家大人感激令尊的信任
I envy your father
我羡慕令尊
all his fine friends, lady Stark,
有这么多好朋友史塔克夫人
But I don't quite see the purpose of this.
但我不明白您这么做有何目的
I know your sigil as well...
佛雷家的双塔标志
the twin towers of Frey.
我也很熟悉
How fares your lord, ser?
爵士,你家主人近来可好
Lord Walder is well, my lady.
夫人,瓦德大人他很好
He has asked your father for the honor of his presence
他打算在九十岁命名日那天
on his 90th nameday,
迎娶新夫人
he plans to take another wife.
邀请令尊大人到场赏光
This man
此人
came into my house as a guest
以客人身份来到我家
and there conspired to murder my son,
意图谋害我的儿子
A boy of 10.
我儿子才十岁
In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve,
以劳勃国王和诸位侍奉的贵族大人之名
I call upon you to seize him
我请求你们将他绳之以法
and help me return him to Winterfell
并协助我将他送至临冬城
to await the king's justice.
听候国王律法发落


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载