权力的游戏   第五季 第四集

Game of Thrones  S05E04

2019年7月28日 14:39 推荐到豆瓣

弥林城暴♥动


Is that Estermont?
那是伊斯蒙吗
Tarth, Ser Jaime.
是塔斯 詹姆爵士
The Sapphire Isle.
蓝宝石岛
Why are we on a merchant ship?
我们为啥要乘商船
Why no Lannister sails?
为啥不挂兰尼斯特家族的帆
This ship's sailing to Oldtown.
此船开往旧镇
We'll get off earlier, not far from Sunspear.
我们提前下船 距阳戟城不远
Row ourselves to the Dornish shores in the night.
趁夜潜入多恩海岸
You ever been to Dorne?
你去过多恩吗
No. I have.
没有 我去过
The Dornish are crazy.
多恩人全是疯子
All they want to do is fight and fuck, fuck and fight.
脑子里只有干和操 操和干
You should be happy to go back.
那么重游旧地你该很高兴了
There's nothing like a good fight
再没什么比狠狠干一架
to get you in the mood for fucking.
更能让人性致高涨
And there's nothing like a fuckmad Dornish girl
也没什么比多恩的疯姑娘更教人神清气爽
to clear your head for the next fight.
接着再干一架
It's how the two work together.
两件事相得益彰
Now we're gonna be doing a lot of fighting, I am sure.
我们这趟肯定少不了干架 这是一定的
Well, I am.
至少我得打
But I don't imagine we'll get to stick around for the rest.
但是八成不会有空留下来干另一件事
Not after we've kidnapped their princess.
尤其是绑架了他们的王妃之后
We are not kidnapping their princess.
我们不是去绑架他们的王妃
We are rescuing my niece, bringing her back to her family,
我们是去救我的外甥女 带她回家人身边
Your niece?
你外甥女
I've been doing this sort of thing a long time.
这种活儿我♥干过很多次
I'm good at it.
驾轻就熟
That's why you're here. I know.
所以才叫你来 我知道
Why are you here?
你干吗自己来
Why not send of me? Or an army?
为啥不派四十个我这样的 或者一支军♥队
Unlike most folks, you've actually got one.
你又不是普通人 你有军♥队的
Because I don't want to start a war.
因为我不想挑起战争
That still doesn't explain what you're doing here.
仍然不能解释你为啥自己跑来
It has to be me.
我必须亲自来
If I'm putting something like this together,
我来猜一猜啊
a onehanded man
一独手之人
who happens to be
又偏偏有一张
one of the most recognizable faces in Westeros is not...
七国上下最好认的脸 他可不...
It has to be me.
我必须亲自来
You set your brother free, didn't you?
是你放了你弟弟 对吧
I'll bet your sister didn't like that.
你老姐肯定不高兴
Varys set him free.
是瓦里斯放的他
Well...
好吧
if you ever see the wee fucker, give him my regards.
要是你再见到那小混球 替我问声好
He murdered my father.
他杀了我父亲
If I ever see him, I'll split him in two.
我要是再见到他 先把他一劈两半
And then I'll give him your regards.
然后再替你问好
The Iron Bank has called in one tenth of the Crown's debts.
铁金库要求王室偿还十分之一的债务
Given the expense of rebuilding the royal fleet...
考虑到重建王家舰队的费用...
How much can the Crown afford?
王室金库能拿出多少
With winter coming, half what they ask.
冬天临近 有他们索要数额的一半
Less? You're the Master of Coin.
或许更少 你是财政大臣
How do we pay them?
我们怎么还债
House Tyrell could front the gold and the...
提利尔家族可以先垫付黄金
the Crown would pay us back in time,
王室可要及时归还
or I'd have words with my daughter.
不然我就要找女儿谈话了
You've already given us too much.
你已经为我们做了太多
No, we must arrange better terms with the Iron Bank.
不妥 我们必须跟铁金库谈出更优惠的条件
Absolutely. In person.
自然如此 当面去谈
Me?
我吗
We must send an envoy to the Iron Bank,
我们必须派一位使节拜访铁金库
someone of importance to show these bankers our respect.
此人必须位高权重 以示对铁金库的尊重
As the King's Master of Coin,
你是财政大臣
I can think of no one more qualified.
我想不出更适合的人选
I would be honored, Your Grace.
我深感荣幸 陛下
The King has expressed concern
国王为岳父大人
about his fatherinlaw's safety on this voyage.
此行的安全担忧
He's ordered Ser Meryn to personally lead your escort.
他已命马林爵士做你的贴身卫队长
My very own Kingsguard?
为我指派御林铁卫
Please express my... Safe travels, Lord Tyrell.
请代我... 一路平安 提利尔大人
Of course, of course,
当然 当然
I'll give your regards to the Titan of Braavos.
我会代各位向布拉佛斯的泰坦巨人问好
The small Council grows smaller and smaller.
御前会议人越来越少了
Not small enough.
还不够少
May I offer you some wine, Your Holiness?
要来杯酒吗 主教大人
No.
不必
The old High Septon would have asked the vintage.
前任总主教喜欢葡萄酒
I could say that our minds are temples to the Seven
我可以说我们的头脑是七神的圣殿
and should be kept pure.
应当保持纯洁
But the truth is
但事实是
I don't like the taste.
我不喜欢酒的味道
How may I serve?
有什么能为您效劳
All over Westeros we hear of septs being burned,
维斯特洛到处有修士被烧死
silent sisters raped,
静默姐妹遭奸污
bodies of holy men piled in the streets.
神职人员横尸街巷
Wars teach people to obey the sword,
战乱教人们屈从于刀剑
not the Gods.
而非神意
Perhaps the Gods need a sword of their own.
或许诸神需要自己掌握刀剑
In the days before the Targaryens,
坦格利安王朝之前
the Faith Militant dispensed the justice of the Seven.
曾有战士之子为七神执行正义
Well, the Faith Militant was disarmed more than two centuries ago.
战士之子两百多年前就解散了
If I explain their holy purpose to my son the king,
若我对我儿 国王解释战士之子的神圣意义
I have no doubt he will sign
他一定会签署法令
a decree arming the believers you find worthy.
准许您武装自己合意的人选
An army that defends the bodies and souls of the common people.
一支捍卫平民肉身和灵魂的武装
An army and service to the Gods themselves.
一支侍奉七神的军♥队
And to you, of course.
自然 也听命于您
As the chosen representative of the Seven.
您是七神的代言人
An honor I've never expected.
我从未想过会有这份荣耀
Or, indeed, ever wished for.
也从未奢望过
Which is why you were chosen.
所以诸神才选中您
You and I both know how the world works.
您和我都深知世间的规则
Too often the wicked are the wealthiest,
恶人往往富可敌国
beyond the reach of justice.
正义裁决难以触及他们
The king himself cannot always punish those who deserve it most.
国王有时也无法亲手惩罚当罚之人
All sinners are equal before the Gods.
一切罪人在诸神面前皆是平等
What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst?
若是我告诉您 我们中间就有一个大罪人呢
Shielded by gold and privilege.
被黄金和爵位庇护着
May the Father judge him justly.
愿天父公正地审判他
Help me! Help me!
救命 救救我
This is Lord Petyr Baelish's establishment.
这是培提尔·贝里席大人的私产
Cocksucker!
舔♥屌的
Boy fucker!
鸡佬
You buggering filth!
鸡♥奸的渣滓
There's a special place in the Seven Hells for your kind.
七层地狱里有专为你们这种人准备的地方
Please, please, I'll pay!
行行好 求求你们 我会付钱
I'll pay all of you.
给你们所有人
Yes, you will!
是的 你会付出代价
Seize him.
抓住他
Get your hands off me.
把你们的手拿开
Ser Loras of House Tyrell,
提利尔家族的洛拉斯爵士
you have broken the laws of Gods and men.
你违犯了诸神与凡人的律法
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁
Justice.
正义
Why is my brother in a cell?
我哥哥为何被关进牢房
II don't know.
我不知道
II didn't order it.
不是我下的令
We both know who did.
我们都知道是谁
You told me she was returning to Casterly Rock.
你说她要回凯岩城的
Are you saying my mother is behind this?
你是说 这是我母亲安排的
She's jealous you're not hers anymore.
她嫉妒 因为你不再是她的了
Arresting my brother is her revenge.
她抓我哥哥是为了报复我
Aren't you and mother getting along?
你跟母亲不是关系很好吗
Oh, my sweet, sweet King.
我亲爱的好国王
Do you have any affection for me at all?
你到底爱不爱我
Of course I do.
我当然爱你
You're my Queen.
你是我的王后
I can't bear to think of my brother locked away in some grimy cell.
我一想到哥哥被关在污秽的牢房里就无法忍受
I'll set him free for you.
我去为你放了他
Do you promise?
你保证
I demand that Ser Loras be freed now!
我要立刻释放洛拉斯爵士
Did I arrest him?
是我抓了他吗
Well, no...
不是
But you armed the Faith Militant.
可是您武装了战士之子
You gave the High Sparrow an army.
您给了大♥麻雀一支军♥队
I did.
没错
And your wife has every right to criticize.
你妻子也完全有理由抱怨
We can't allow fanatics to arrest the Queen's brother
不能允许宗教狂徒关押王后的兄长
no matter his perversions.
不管他有多么败坏堕落
Then...
那...
can I tell Margaery you'll have Ser Loras released?
我能告诉玛格丽您会放了洛拉斯爵士吗
I told you, I am not holding Ser Loras.
我说了 我没抓洛拉斯爵士
You're the King.
你是国王
I'm sure if you speak to the High Sparrow,
你去找大♥麻雀说
he'll release the poor boy.
他一定会放了那可怜的孩子
Halt!

His Holiness is praying. He will not be disturbed.
总主教正在祈祷 不可打扰
Give the order and we'll clear out this rabble.
只要您一声令下 我们把这群暴民都清理掉
You mean, kill them? Here, in the sept?
你是说杀了他们 在圣堂里
You'd be sending them to meet the Gods that they love.
不过是送他们去见他们亲爱的诸神
Bastard!
杂种
You're an abomination!
可恶的孽种
Born of sin!
你生于罪孽
Filthy bastard!
恶心的杂种
We'll find another way.
我们再想办法
Abomination!
孽种
My Queen?
王后
There was no way to free Ser Loras without violence.
不动用暴力无法释放洛拉斯爵士
You're the King of the Andals,
你是安达尔人的国王
the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, the Protector of the Realm.
七国的统治者 全境守护
And you let a band of fanatics imprison your brother by law.
却任凭一群狂徒关押你的内兄
I'm going to speak with the High Sparrow. Are you? When?
我去找大♥麻雀谈 是吗 什么时候
II don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道
He was praying just now.
他刚才在祈祷
I have to send word to Grandmother.
我得送信给祖母
Will you come back later?
你一会儿还回来吗
I need to be with my family, Your Grace.
我需要和家人在一起 陛下
Of course.
当然
You think highly of this boy?
您很看重这小子
Good.
很好
Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
守夜人军团总司令
And a bastard by some tavern slut.
酒馆里的婊♥子生的杂种
Perhaps, but that wasn't Ned Stark's way.
或许吧 但那不像奈德·史塔克的为人
I should have given you a son.
我该给您一个儿子
Not your fault. Whose, then?
不是你的错 那是谁的
I gave you nothing but weakness
我给您的只有受人指摘的弱点
and deformity.
和残废
Those scars mean nothing to the Lord of Light.
光之王不介意那些伤痕
My Lady.
女士
Her father is the Lord's chosen King,
她父亲是真♥主选定的国王
and her father's blood runs through her veins.
她父亲的血在她身体中流淌
You march on Winterfell soon?
您近日就要进军临冬城
We must
必须如此
to beat the snows.
赶在降雪之前
Once before, you put your faith in Ser Davos and left me behind.
您曾抛下我 转而信任戴佛斯爵士
I hope you won't make that mistake again.
我希望您不会再犯同样的错误
I won't.
我不会的
I need you.
我需要你
You only need faith, my King.
您只需要信念 陛下
And you, my Lady, what do you need?
你呢 女士 你需要什么
To serve my Lord.
服侍我主
Lord Ashford.
岑佛德大人
Lady Caulfield.
考菲尔德夫人
Lord smallwood.
斯莫伍德大人
I've never even heard of these people.
从没听说过这些人
They haven't heard of you, either.
他们也没听说过你
But we need men and they have some.
但是我们需要人 他们有人
How many men does this Lord Mayzen have to send us?
这位梅森大人能给我们几个人手
More than Lord Wibberley.
一定比维伯里大人多
Not him. I know.
他不行 我知道
I'm sorry, but we need men and supplies
我很抱歉 可是我们需要人手和补给
and Roose Bolton is the Warden of...
卢斯·波顿是北境守护
He murdered my brother.
他杀了我哥哥
We swore to be the Watchers on the Wall.
我们誓言做长城上的守卫
We can't watch the Wall with men.
五十人是守不住长城的
And we can't get more men
没有北境守护帮忙
without help from the Warden of the North.
我们也招不到更多人手
Apologies, my Lady.
抱歉 女士
Lord Commander.
总司令大人
How can I help you?
有什么事能为你效劳
Come with us when we ride south.
与我们一同南下
None of us know the castle as well as you do.
没人比你更熟悉那座城堡
Its hidden tunnels, its weaknesses, its people.
暗道 薄弱点 那里的人
Winterfell was your home once.
临冬城曾是你的家
Don't you want to chase the rats out of it?
你不想驱逐盘踞其中的鼠辈吗
Castle Black is my home now.
现在黑城堡是我的家
The Night's Watch take no part in the wars of the Seven Kingdoms.
守夜人不参与七国纷争
There's only one war.
世间只有一场斗争
Life against death.
乃是生死之争
Come.

Let me show what you're fighting for.
我带你看你为何而战
You're gonna show me some vision in the fire.
你要给我看火焰中的幻象
Forgive me, my Lady,
请原谅 女士
I don't trust in visions.
我不相信幻象
No visions.
不是幻象
No magic.
不是魔法
Just life.
只是生命
Do you feel my heart beating?
感觉到我的心跳了吗
There's power in you.
你体内有力量
You resist it, and that's your mistake. Embrace it.
抗拒它是你的错误 拥抱它
The Lord of Light made us male and female.
光之王把我们塑造成男人和女人
Two parts of a greater whole.
组成伟大整体的两个部分
In our joining, there's power.
在我们的结合中 蕴含力量
Power to make life,
创造生命的力量
power to make light,
创造光的力量
and power to cast shadows.
投射阴影的力量
I don't think Stannis would like that very much.
我想史坦尼斯不会喜欢这样
Then we shouldn't tell him.
那我们可别告诉他
I can't.
不行
Why?
为什么
I swore a vow.
我发过誓
I loved another.
我爱过别人
The dead don't need lovers.
死人又不需要情人
Only the living.
只有活人才需要
I know.
我懂
But I still love her.
但我依然爱她
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
Are you lonely?
你孤单吗
Just bored.
就是无聊了
My father used to tell me
我父亲以前跟我说
that boredom indicates a lack of inner resources.
无聊说明人的内在乏善可陈
Were you bored a lot, too?
您以前也经常觉得无聊吗
I know Castle Black is no place for a child, but...
我知道黑城堡不适合孩子待 但...
I like it.
我喜欢这里
I thought I'd be left at home.
我原以为会被留在家里
I know mother didn't want to bring me.
我知道母亲并不想带我来
Why do you say that?
为何这么说
She told me, "I don't want to bring you."
她亲口对我说"我不想带你"
She shouldn't have said that.
她不该说那种话
Are you ashamed of me, father?
您以我为耻吗 父亲
When you were an infant,
你还在襁褓中时
a Dornish trader landed on Dragonstone.
一个多恩贩子来到龙石岛
His goods were junk except for one wooden doll.
他的货物都是垃圾 除了一个木娃娃
He had even sewn a dress on it in the colors of our House.
他甚至给娃娃缝了一件我们家族颜色的衣服
No doubt he had heard of your birth
他必定是听说了你的出生
and assumed new fathers were easy targets.
算准我初为人父有隙可乘
I still remember how you smiled when I put that doll in your cradle.
我还记得我把娃娃放进摇篮时你的笑容
How you pressed it to your cheek.
记得你将它贴在脸上
By the time we burnt the doll, it was too late.
等到我们烧掉娃娃 已经太迟了
I was told you would die.
他们说你会死
Or worse.
或者更糟
The greyscale would go slow.
灰鳞病会慢慢发作
Let you grow just enough to know the world
等你长到刚开始认识世界的年纪
before taking it away from you.
便夺走你的生命
Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria
人人都建议我把你送去瓦雷利亚废墟
to live out your short life with the Stone men,
在石民中度过短暂的余生
before the sickness spread to the castle.
以免这疾病在城堡内蔓延
I told them all to go to hell.
我叫他们都下地狱去
I called in every maester on this side of the world.
我召来了半个世界的学士
Every healer, every apothecary.
医师 药师
They stopped the disease and saved your life.
他们终于止住了病情的恶化 救了你的命
Because you did not belong
因为你命不该
across the world with the bloody Stone men.
到世界另一头与该死的石民了却残生
You are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon.
你是拜拉席恩家族的希琳公主
And you are my daughter.
你是我女儿
I thought I might find you here.
我就猜到你会在这儿
Your Aunt Lyanna.
你姑妈莱安娜
Father never talked about her.
我父亲从不说起她
Sometimes I'd find him down here lighting the candles.
有时候我会发现他在这里点蜡烛
They say she was beautiful.
据说她很美
I saw her once.
我见过她一次
I was a boy living with your mother's family.
我那时还小 寄养在你母亲家
Lord Whent held a great tourney at Harrenhal.
河安大人在赫伦堡举办比武大会
Everyone was there.
所有人都去了
The Mad King,
疯王
your father,
你父亲
Robert Baratheon,
劳勃·拜拉席恩
and Lyanna. She was already promised to Robert.
还有莱安娜 她那时已经许给了劳勃
You can imagine what it was like for me, a boy from nowhere
你能想象我当时的感受 籍籍无名的小子
with nothing to his name,
名下一无所有
watching these legendary men tilting at the lists.
看着这些传奇人物 在比武场上较量
The last two riders were
最后两名骑士
Barristan Selmy and Rhaegar Targaryen.
是巴利斯坦·赛尔弥和雷加·坦格利安
When Rhaegar won, everyone cheered for their prince.
雷加获胜后 大家都为王子高声欢呼
I remember the girls laughing
我还记得他摘下头盔
when he took off his helmet and they saw that silver hair.
姑娘们看到他的一头银发 咯咯直笑
How handsome he was.
他是那么英俊
Until he rode right past his wife, Elia Martell,
直到他骑马走过了他妻子 伊莉亚·马泰尔
and all the smiles died.
全场的笑容都僵住了
I've never seen so many people so quiet.
我从没见过那么多人寂静无声
He rode past his wife
他催马走过了他妻子
and he lay a crown of winter roses in Lyanna's lap.
将冬雪玫瑰桂冠放在莱安娜膝上
Blue as frost.
碧蓝如霜
How many tens of thousands
多少万人
had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt?
因雷加选了你姑妈而死去
Yes, he chose her.
是啊 他选了她
And then he kidnapped her and raped her.
然后绑架了她 强♥奸了她
Come.
来吧
Let's speak somewhere the dead can't hear us.
我们换个死人听不到的地方说话
You're dressed for riding. I am.
你换了骑马装 是的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
King's Landing.
君临
King's Landing?
君临
Cersei sent for me.
瑟曦召我去
We must't let her sniff out any trouble.
不能让她生疑
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我丢在这里
I know how hard it is to live with people you despise. Believe me.
我知道与自己厌恶的人共处有多难 相信我
But it won't be for long.
但不会太久的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Stannis Baratheon garrisons at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩驻扎在黑城堡
He'll march south to King's Landing
他要在冬雪封路之前
before the winter snows block his way.
南下进军君临
But first he has to take Winterfell.
但首先 他必须拿下临冬城
You don't know that. I do.
这你不能确定 我确定
Once he liberates these lands from the Boltons,
等他把这片土地从波顿手中解救出来
he'll rally your father's bannermen to his cause.
他会召集你父亲的封臣为他而战
With the North behind him,
有了北境的支持
Stannis can finally take the Iron Throne.
史坦尼斯终有实力拿下铁王座
You think he'll defeat the Boltons?
你认为他能击败波顿
He has a larger army.
他手下军♥队更多
He's the finest military commander in Westeros.
他本人又是维斯特洛最杰出的领军之将
A betting man would put his money on Stannis.
赌徒一定会押史坦尼斯赢
As it happens, I am a betting man.
恰巧我就是个赌徒
And if you're right?
若你押对会怎样
Stannis takes Winterfell,
史坦尼斯攻克临冬城
he rescues you from the most despised family in the North.
将你从北境最令人不齿的家族手中解救出来
Grateful for your late father's courageous support for his claim,
感激你先父有胆有识 支持他继位
he names you Wardeness of the North.
封你为北境守护
But Ii wouldn't
但我...我不...
wardeness of the North?
北境守护
You are the last surviving Stark.
你是硕果仅存的史塔克
He needs you.
他需要你
And what if you're wrong?
要是你错了呢
What if Stannis never attacks Winterfell?
要是史坦尼斯不攻打临冬城
Or he does and the Boltons defeat him?
又或者他来了 却败给波顿家族
Then you will take this Bolton boy, Ramsay,
那你就征服那个波顿家的小子 拉姆斯
and make him yours.
让他对你言听计从
I don't know how to do that. Of course you do.
我不知道要怎么做 你当然知道
He's already fallen for you.
他已经被你迷倒了
His father frightens me. He should.
他父亲让我害怕 那是应该的
He's a dangerous man.
他是个危险人物
But even the most dangerous men can be outmaneuvered.
但即使最危险的人 也可以智取
And you've learned to maneuver from the very best.
而你师从世上最足智多谋之人
I'll return before too long.
我很快就回来
You'll be strong without me.
没有我在 你要坚强
The North will be yours.
北境必将属于你
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
I expect I'll be a married woman by the time you return.
等你回来 我就是有夫之妇了
Breakfast.
早餐有了
That would have been a shit way to die.
这么个死法可不光彩
As far as I've seen, they're all shit ways to die.
要我说 哪有什么光彩的死法
Aye, but your lot have to give the singers a good ending.
是啊 但你们总爱给歌手的故事安个好结局
I don't care what's sung about me when I'm dead.
我才不在乎死后他们怎么唱我
No?
是吗
Two knights off to rescue a princess.
两个骑士 前去解救公主
Sounds like a good song to me. Sounds like all the rest.
听着像首好歌 和别的歌没什么两样
What about you? What shit way would you choose?
你呢 你选什么死法
In my own keep drinking my own wine
在自个儿的城堡里 喝自个儿的酒
watching my sons grovel for my fortune.
看儿子们摇着尾巴求分财产
How disappointing.
真扫兴
I thought you'd have something more exciting planned.
还以为你有什么刺♥激的打算
I've had an exciting life. I want my death to be boring.
我活得够刺♥激了 死时还是无聊点儿好
How do you want to go? In the arms of the woman I love.
你想怎么死 死在爱人的怀里
She want the same thing?
她也这么想吗
Let's go.
走吧
The captain to that ship...
那条船的船长...
what was he, Braavosi? Pentoshi.
是哪里人 布拉佛斯人吗 潘托斯人
And he's headed to Oldtown?
他要去旧镇
As I said.
我都说了
Why?
怎么
What's to stop him from docking down the coast
你拿什么阻止他停船靠岸
and telling the locals that Jaime Lannister's in Dorne?
告诉当地人詹姆·兰尼斯特到了多恩
A bag of gold.
一袋金子
I'm not sure you understand
我看你还是不明白
how much people hate your family in this part of the world.
这地方的人有多恨你们家族
It was a heavy bag.
很沉一袋
And I bet he swore all kinds of oaths to get it.
我猜他肯定各种赌咒发誓才拿到那钱
But you won't be around if he breaks 'em.
可他就算破了誓 你也不在边上
How many you count?
看到几个
Four.
四个
How many do you think you can take?
你觉得你能拿下几个
One if he's slow.
一个 如果他身手慢
Halt!

Over the hill.
山那边
fucked in the ass.
真♥他♥妈操蛋
Morning, lads.
早啊 伙计们
Glad we found you.
可算找到你们了
Who are you?
你是谁
Cooper.
库珀
This is Darnell.
他是达内尔
You're from King's Landing.
你们是从君临来的
Accent gave me away?
口音听出来的吗
Flea Bottom,
跳蚤窝来的
whelped and whipped.
都是苦命人
Why are you here?
你们为何来此
Our ship capsized in the night.
我们夜里翻了船
We managed to swim ashore.
好不容易才游上岸
It was a near thing, really.
真是死里逃生
I thought the sharks would get us.
我以为要喂鲨鱼了
There are no sharks in Dorne.
多恩没有鲨鱼
I could have sworn those were shark fins.
我对天发誓那是鲨鱼鳍
Dolphins, maybe.
也许是海豚
Throw your swords in the sand.
把剑扔到地上
Boys, there's no need for this.
伙计们 没这个必要吧
Just point us in the right direction,
给我们指个路
we'll find our way home.
我们自己找回家
Swords in the sand
把剑扔到地上
now!
快点
That one should be slow enough.
这家伙该够慢了
Nice move!
挡得好
Luck.
运气而已
You had a wonderful teacher.
你有个好老师
Always wanted a Dornish stallion.
我一直想要一匹多恩骏马
Beasts can run a day and night without tiring.
这畜牲跑一天一夜都不会累
We'll ride to the Water Gardens with a nice breeze in our face.
吹着小风就骑到流水花园了
But first we need to bury these bodies.
但我们先得把尸体埋了
Birds have to eat, too.
鸟也得吃东西啊
Corpses raise questions. Questions raise armies.
尸体会引来疑问 疑问会引来军♥队
We're not here to start a war.
我们可不是来开战的
Do you know how long it will take us to dig all those holes?
你知道我们俩挖这么多坑要多久吗
I can't dig very well with one hand.
我一只手挖坑可不方便
Not at all, really.
其实 根本没法挖
Mama...
妈妈
Nym, Obara. Will it be war?
娜梅 奥芭娅 会开战吗
Prince Doran will weep for your father, but nothing else.
道朗亲王会哀悼你父亲 但也仅此而已
We must avenge Oberyn ourselves.
我们必须自己为奥伯伦报仇
Without Doran, we have no army to march against the Lannisters.
没有道朗支持 就没有军♥队讨伐兰尼斯特
We don't need an army to start a war.
我们不需要集结军♥队来开战
Queen Cersei loves her children.
瑟曦太后很爱她的孩子
And we have one of them.
而其中一个正在我们手里
You may have a problem.
你可能有麻烦了
A ship's captain who found me in Planky Town,
这位船长在板条镇找上我
claiming he had information to sell.
说有消息卖给我
He told me he smuggled Jaime Lannister into Dorne.
他说他帮詹姆·兰尼斯特偷渡到了多恩
He's come for Myrcella.
他是来找弥赛菈的
If he gets to her before we do,
如果他先我们一步救出她
we lose our only chance for revenge.
我们就失去了复仇的唯一机会
You must choose.
你们必须选择
Doran's way and peace,
按道朗的办法 维持和平
or my way
还是我的办法
and war.
开战
I'm with you always.
我永远站在你这边
Nym?
娜梅呢
Obara?
奥芭娅
When I was a child, Oberyn came to take me to court.
我小时候 奥柏伦找到我 要带我进宫
I had never seen this man, and yet
我以前从没见过这人
he called himself my father.
而他自称是我父亲
My mother wept, said I was too young and a girl.
我母亲哭着说 我还小 又是女孩
Oberyn tossed his spear at my feet and said
奥柏伦将长矛扔在我脚下
Girl or boy, we fight our battles,
说"男孩女孩 都有仗要打""
but the gods let us choose our weapons."
"只不过诸神让我们选择武器""
My father pointed to the spear
父亲指指长矛
and then to my mother's tears.
又指指母亲的眼泪
I made my choice long ago.
很久以前我就做出了选择
Will you untie me?
松开我行吗
Will you please untie me?
求你松开我
Will you please?
求你了
Thank you.
多谢
Who are you?
你是谁
Your captor.
抓你的人
Do you have wine?
你有酒吗
No.
没有
Can't sleep without wine.
没酒我睡不着
Then stay awake.
那就醒着
You're going the wrong way.
你驶错方向了
My sister is in Westeros.
我老姐在维斯特洛
Westeros is west!
维斯特洛在西边
We're heading east.
我们正在往东走
I'm not taking you to your sister.
我不是带你去见你老姐
You said you were taking me to the queen.
你先前说带我去见陛下
I am.
正是
Queen Daenerys Targaryen.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安女王陛下
She's the queen I serve.
我为这位女王效命
What a waste of a good kidnapping.
你绑架我纯粹多此一举
It so happens I was heading there myself.
刚巧我就是要去那里
What business would you have with the queen?
你找女王有什么事
Gold and glory.
金子和荣誉
Oh, and hate.
噢 还有仇恨
If you'd ever met my sister, you'd understand.
你要是见过我老姐 自然能明白
So, now that it's clear we're on the same side.
这么看来 我们显然是一边的
A high born knight from the North of Westeros
一位出身高贵的维斯特洛北方骑士
down on his luck in Essos.
沦落到了厄索斯
Dragon epaulets,
巨龙肩章
bear sigil breast plate.
胸甲上的家徽是熊
You're Jorah Mormont.
你是乔拉·莫尔蒙
I have to ask.
我必须要问
How exactly were you serving your queen in a whorehouse
你在妓院里厮混 和你的女王相隔千里之遥
half a world away?
怎么为她效命
Is it possible that you were running?
你是不是在逃亡呢
Why would you be running?
你为什么要逃亡
And why would she have sent you away?
她又为何将你赶走
Oh, wait.
等等
You were spying on her, weren't you?
你是监视她的探子 对不对
It's all coming back to me.
我全都想起来了
I was drunk through most of the small council meetings,
御前会议上我通常是酩酊大醉
but it's all coming back.
但全都想起来了
You passed notes to Varys's little birds.
你给瓦里斯的小小鸟送消息
She found out, didn't she?
被她发现了 是吧
Found out and exiled you.
她发现了 就把你流放了
Now you hope to win back her favor with a gift.
现在你希望带一份礼物 赢回她的心
Risky scheme.
一步险棋
One might even say desperate.
甚至可以说孤注一掷
You think Daenerys will execute me and pardon you?
你认为丹妮莉丝会处决我 原谅你吗
I'd say the reverse is just as likely.
要我说 很可能恰恰相反
Everyone looks happy enough from up here.
从这望下去 倒也祥和太平
What?
怎么了
I was thinking about all the times your brother
我在想 您哥哥每次要我跟着他
made me go with him down from the Red Keep
从红堡里出去
into the streets of King's Landing.
走上君临的街道
Why? He liked to walk among the people.
为什么 他喜欢到人♥民当中去
He liked to sing to them.
喜欢对着他们唱歌
He sang to them? Yes.
他对他们唱歌 是的
Rhaegar would pick a spot on the Hook
雷加会在钩巷口或种子街
or the Street of Seeds and then he'd sing.
找个地方 然后唱歌
Just like all the other minstrels.
就跟其他歌手一样
And what did you do?
你做什么呢
I made sure no one killed him.
我确保他平安无事
And I collected the money.
还有 我收钱
What? He liked to see how much he could make.
怎么 他想看看自己能挣多少
He was good? He was very good.
他唱得好吗 非常好
Viserys never told you?
韦赛里斯没告诉您吗
He told me Rhaegar was good at killing people.
他说雷加精通杀人的本事
Rhaegar never liked killing.
雷加从不喜欢杀人
He loved singing.
他喜欢唱歌
And what did you do with the money?
收来的钱用来做什么
Well, one time, he gave it to the next minstrel down the street.
有一次他给了街上的另一个歌手
One time, he gave it to an orphanage in Flea Bottom.
有一次他给了跳蚤窝的一家孤儿院
One time,
有一次
we got horribly drunk.
我们喝得不省人事
Your Grace.
陛下
Hizdahr is here, waiting in the audience chamber.
西茨达拉来了 正在觐见室等候
How many others are there?
还有多少人
Fifty? A hundred?
五十 一百
Will you be joining us, Ser Barristan?
你来吗 巴利斯坦爵士
I think I can protect you from Hizdahr zo Loraq.
我可以在您见西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克时提供保护
I think I can protect me from Hizdahr zo Loraq.
我见西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克时足以保护自己
Go, Ser Barristan.
去吧 巴利斯坦爵士
Sing a song for me.
为我唱首歌
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
All men must die,
凡人皆有一死
but not all can die in glory. Glory?
但并非人人都能死得光荣 光荣
Why else do men fight?
不然人们为何战斗
Why did your ancestors cross the Narrow Sea
您的先祖为何跨过狭海
and conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
征服七大王国
So their names would live on.
为他们的名号永垂青史
Those who find victory in the fighting pits
那些在竞技场获胜之人
will never become kings,
虽然不会成为国王
but their names will live on.
但他们的名号也能为世人铭记
It's the best chance they'll ever have.
这是他们最好的机会
Is that what you used to tell men
你为图一乐
before you set them to butchering each other for sport?
送他们上场自相残杀之前 就是这样说的吧
Your Grace, today is the traditional start of the fighting season.
陛下 依照传统 今天是竞技季的开幕日
I do not recognize this tradition.
我不承认这一传统
Traditions are the only thing
传统是这座城
that will hold this city, your city, together.
您的城 赖以存在的根基
Without them, former slaves and former masters have nothing in common.
没了传统 前奴隶和前主人毫无交集
Nothing but centuries of mistrust and resentment.
除了数百年来的怀疑与怨恨
I can't promise this is the answer to all our problems,
我不能保证这能解决所有的问题
but it's a start.
但这是一个开始


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载