权力的游戏   第五季 第五集

Game of Thrones  S05E05

2019年7月28日 14:40 推荐到豆瓣

丹妮莉丝欲与奴隶主联姻


When I had refused the throne, Aerys reigned,
我拒绝继承王位 伊里斯登基
whom they called the Mad King.
也就是大家所说的疯王
You're Aemon Targaryen.
您是伊蒙·坦格利安
What happened to your face? Greyscale.
你脸上的是什么 灰鳞病
Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria,
人人都建议我把你送去瓦雷利亚废墟
to live out your short life with the Stone Men.
在石民中度过短暂的余生
Two of my sisters had it.
我两个姐妹得过这病
They were covered with it. They acted like animals.
她们全身长满了那东西 动作像是野兽
Hide! Hide!
躲起来 躲起来
Put him in chains.
把他锁起来
You want me alive so you can torture me?
你希望我活下来 好折磨我吗
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克
I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger.
我见她跟小指头一起沿东边的大路走了
We'll follow them.
我们跟上去
May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton. My Lady.
容我介绍我儿子拉姆斯·波顿 小姐
Welcome home, Lady Stark. The North remembers.
欢迎回家 史塔克小姐 北境永不遗忘
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple,
你们让一个呆子带着一个残废跑了
and Rickon too, the little one.
还有那小家伙瑞肯
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally.
我告诉过你们 效忠我有什么好处
And what would happen if you did not.
背叛我有什么样的下场
Who are you? Your captor.
你是谁 抓你的人
You said you're taking me to the queen.
你先前说带我去见陛下
Queen Daenerys Targaryen.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安女王陛下
You're the Mother of Dragons. Show your strength.
您是龙之母 请您展示力量
No one's seen Drogon in weeks.
好几周都没人见过卓耿了
For all I know, he's flown halfway across the world.
据我所知 它飞过了半个世界
The Wise Masters ask for the reopening of the fighting pits.
贤主大人们请求您重新开放竞技场
Where slaves fought slaves to the death?
也就是奴隶们互殴致死的地方
Opening them would show the people of Meereen
重开竞技场可以显示您
that you respect their traditions.
尊重弥林的传统
Traditions are the only thing that will hold this city together.
传统是这座城赖以存在的根基
I'm so sorry, my queen.
我非常遗憾 女王陛下
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Barristan the Bold" They called him.
人们称他"无畏的巴利斯坦""
He crossed a continent to serve me.
他横跨半个世界来辅佐我
He was a loyal friend.
他是忠诚的伙伴
And he died in an alley,
却死于无名小巷
butchered by cowards who hide behind masks.
死在戴面具的懦夫手里
We could pull back to the pyramid district,
我们可以退回金字塔下
secure it, and use it as a base from which to operate.
先保障安全 再以此为基地推进
Then we clean the city out,
然后清洗全城
neighborhood by neighborhood, street by street,
逐门逐户 逐街逐巷
until the rats have nowhere left to hide.
直到鼠辈无处藏身
I prefer your earlier suggestion.
我更喜欢你先前的建议
Round up the leaders of each of Meereen's great families
把弥林各大家族的族长都抓起来
and bring them to me.
带来见我
But I'm the leader of my family.
可我就是家族族长
No, Your Grace!
不 陛下
I had nothing to do with this.
此事与我毫无瓜葛
Your Grace!
陛下
往前走
您不能这样
再向前一步
龙会吃掉你们
只需我一声令下
或许我不下令它们也会吃了你们
孩子嘛
有人说我应当放弃它们
可是好母亲永远不会放弃自己的孩子
她会在必要时加以管教
但不会弃它们于不顾
谁是无辜之人
或许你们都是
或许你们都不是
或许
我该让龙来决定
凡人皆有一死
Don't want to overfeed them.
不想让它们吃太多
Tomorrow perhaps.
明日再来吧
And though Daenerys maintains her grip on Slaver's Bay,
"尽管丹妮莉丝仍占据着奴隶湾"
forces rise against her from within and without.
但内外皆有反对她的势力
She refuses to leave until the freedom of the former slaves is secure.
她拒绝在奴隶们的自由得到保障之前离开
She sounds like quite a woman.
听起来是个了不起的女人
And she's alone,
她孤身一人
under siege,
强敌环伺
no family to guide her or protect her.
没有家人指引和保护
Her last relation thousands of miles away,
她最后的亲族远在千里之外
useless, dying.
衰朽无用 奄奄一息
Don't say that, Maester Aemon.
别这么说 伊蒙学士
A Targaryen alone in the world
一个坦格利安 只身面对世界
is a terrible thing.
是件可怕的事
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙学士
Lord Commander.
总司令大人
Sam, I'd like to speak to the maester alone.
山姆 我想跟学士单独谈谈
How are you feeling?
您感觉如何
Oh, like a hundredyearold man
像个百岁老人
slowly freezing to death.
正慢慢被冻死
I need your advice.
我需要您的建议
There's something I want to do, something I...
我想做一件事 这事...
have to do.
不得不做
But it'll divide the Night's Watch.
但这样做会令守夜人产生分歧
Bitterly.
强烈的分歧
Half the men will hate me the moment I give the order.
命令一出口 半数兄弟都会恨我
Half the men hate you already, Lord Commander.
半数兄弟已经恨你了 总司令
Do it.
尽管去做
But you don't know what it is.
可您还不知道是什么事
That doesn't matter.
不要紧
You do.
你知道就行
You will find little joy in your command.
总司令对你而言不是一桩美差
But with luck,
但是幸运的话
you will find the strength to do what needs to be done.
你会找到勇气 做不得不做之事
Kill the boy, Jon Snow.
杀死心中的男孩 琼恩·雪诺
Winter is almost upon us.
凛冬迫近
Kill the boy
杀死心中的男孩
and let the man be born.
承担起男人的责任
Where are the rest of the free folk now?
余下的自由民现在何处
Where have they gone?
他们去哪儿了
Who leads them?
谁带领他们
They followed Mance.
他们追随的是曼斯
They won't follow anyone else.
不会追随别人
What about you?
会追随你吗
Hard to lead when you're in chains.
戴着锁链可不容易让人追随
What if I unchained you?
要是我解开你的锁链呢
Why would you do that?
你为啥要那么做
Because you are not my enemy.
因为你不是我的敌人
And I'm not yours.
我也不是你的敌人
You sure seemed like my enemy when you were killing my friends.
你先前杀我朋友时就很像我的敌人
For , years the Night's Watch have sworn an oath
八千年来 守夜人宣誓
to be the shield that guards the realms of men.
做守护王国的坚盾
And for , years we've fallen short of that oath.
八千年来我们未能严格地遵守誓言
You belong to the realms of men.
王国也包括你们在内
All of you.
你们所有人
And now everything is going to change?
现在情况不一样了吗
It is. Why now?
是的 为啥是现在
Because now I am Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
因为现在我是守夜人军团的总司令
What would you have me do,
你要命令我做啥
Lord Commander?
总司令大人
I'd have you go north of the Wall.
我要你去长城以北
Gather the remaining free folk wherever they are
把余下的自由民全集♥合起来
and bring them back here.
带回这里
I'll open the gates for them and let them through.
我会打开城门让他们通过
I'll find them lands to settle south of the Wall.
在长城以南安排土地给他们居住
They won't kneel for you and neither will I.
他们不会向你下跪 我也不会
I don't want them to kneel for me.
我不要他们向我下跪
I want them to fight with me when the time comes.
我要他们在需要时与我并肩作战
The day I ask my people to fight with the crows
我要我的人民与乌鸦并肩作战之时
is the day my people cut my guts from my belly
就是他们把我开膛摘心
and make me eat them.
逼我吃下去之日
And how many of your people can't fight?
你的人民中有多少不能作战
The women, the children, the old, the sick
妇女 孩子 老人 病弱
what happens to them?
他们怎么办
You're condemning them to death.
你是在宣判他们死刑
Worse than death
比死亡更可怕的命运
because you're too proud to make peace.
就因为你太骄傲 不肯讲和
Or maybe you're not proud.
或许并不是因为骄傲
Maybe you're just a coward.
或许你就是个懦夫
Easy thing to say to a man in chains.
跟戴镣铐的人撂狠话还不容易
Your people need a leader.
你们的人民需要一个首领
And they need to get south of the Wall before it's too late.
他们得趁为时未晚 赶紧迁移到长城以南
We don't have much time and they have less.
我们的时间不多了 他们的时间更紧
The walkers are coming and they'll hit your people first.
异鬼逼近 首先遭殃的是你们的人
I'm not asking you to make peace to save your skin.
我要你讲和 不是为你自保
Make peace to save your people.
为你的人民讲和吧
Most of them are at Hardhome.
大部分人在艰难屯
You know where that is?
知道在哪儿吗
Up on Storrold's Point.
斯托德之角那里
I can give you horses and nine other men.
我可以给你十匹马 再加九个人
You can get there in a week.
你一周内就能赶到
We'll need ships.
我们需要船
I'll talk to King Stannis about lending you his fleet.
我去跟史坦尼斯国王谈 向他借船
All right, then.
那好吧
You're coming with me.
你得跟我一起去
You're the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
你是守夜人的总司令
They need to hear it from you.
他们得听你亲口说
They need to know the ships they are boarding
他们必须确信自己登上的船只
wot be torched in the middle of the sea.
不会航到大海当中给点了火
You come with me or I don't go.
你跟我走 否则我就不去
You'd bring wildlings here through our gates?
你要让野人通过我们的大门
Men, women, and children
如果我们袖手旁观
will die by the thousands if we do nothing.
会有成千的男女老少无辜惨死
Let them die. We got our own to worry about.
让他们死吧 我们还要操心自个儿呢
Less enemies for us.
敌人小了对我们好
Fewer.

What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Look, well, there is good farmland in the Gift.
听我说 赠地中有好田地
Land that no one uses now.
如今没人耕种
A dozen abandoned villages.
数十座荒无人烟的村庄
And why do you think the farmers abandoned those villages?
你以为农夫为什么遗弃那些村庄
Because the wildlings raided them for years.
还不是因为野人多年的劫掠
Cut them down.
杀人越货
Just like they did this boy's people. Aye!
就如他们对这男孩的亲人所为 说得是
We've been fighting them for thousands of years.
我们同野人战斗了几千年
They've slaughtered villages.
他们血洗村庄
They've slaughtered our brothers.
杀戮我们的兄弟
And we've slaughtered theirs.
我们也杀过他们的人
I will follow you anywhere, you know that.
我誓死追随你 这你知道
But they killed Grenn. Yes.
但他们杀了葛兰 是啊
And they killed Pyp. Aye.
杀了派普 是啊
They killed of our brothers.
他们杀了我们五十个兄弟
I can't forget that.
这我无法忘记
I can't forgive it.
我不能原谅
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你当时也在先民拳峰
If we abandon them, you know what they become.
如果我们不管他们 你知道他们会变成什么
We can learn to live with the wildlings
我们可以学着与野人共存
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
也可以逼迫他们成为死人军团的一员
Whatever they are now, they're better than that.
不管他们现在如何 总比那样强
Thank you.
谢谢
Olly.
奥利
If you have something you want to say to me,
你如果有话要说
say it.
就说吧
It's all right.
没事的
You don't mean it, do you?
您不是认真的 对吧
Telling the wildlings you want to make peace.
跟野人说您要讲和
You're just doing it to trick them.
只是计谋吧
It's not a trick.
不是计谋
They burned my village.
他们烧了我的村子
They put an arrow through my father's head right in front of me.
他们当着我的面一箭射穿了我父亲的头
They butchered my mother, everyone I ever knew.
他们杀了我妈妈 我认识的每个人
I know what it's like to lose the people you love.
我深知失去亲人的滋味
I know this is hard for you.
我知道你很难接受
But winter is coming.
但凛冬将至
We know what's coming with it.
我们知道随之而来的是什么
We can't face it alone.
我们不能独自迎战
Will there be anything else you need, Lord Commander?
还有别的事吗 总司令大人
No.
没了
She's far away from the Lannisters.
她远离了兰尼斯特家族
This is her home.
这里是她的家
Maybe Lday Sansa's better off here.
或许珊莎小姐在这里更好
Better off with the Boltons
跟波顿家的人在一起能好吗
who murdered her mother and brother?
那是杀害她母亲和哥哥的凶手
Sansa's in danger even if she doesn't realize it.
珊莎有危险 尽管她可能没意识到
Thank you.
谢谢
You've lived here a long time?
你住这儿很久了吗
Aye.
是啊
Did you know Lord Eddard?
你知道艾德大人吗
I knew him
我知道他
and his father before him.
还有他父亲
The Starks are gone now.
史塔克家的人都没了
Not all of them.
不是都没了
I know who's inside that castle.
我知道城堡里住着谁
Everyone knows.
人人都知道
The Boltons.
波顿家
I'm not talking about the Boltons.
我说的不是波顿家
I need to get a message to her.
我要给她捎个信
To Sansa Stark.
给珊莎·史塔克
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who swore to keep her safe.
立誓要保护她安全之人
Swore to who?
跟谁发誓
Her mother.
她母亲
Her mother's dead.
她母亲死了
That doesn't release me from an oath.
而我依然要守誓
I served Lady Catelyn.
我过去效忠凯特琳夫人
I serve her still.
现在依然效忠她
Who do you serve?
你效忠谁
Come back here.
回来
Myranda.
米兰达
I saw you staring at her.
我看见你盯着她看了
I'm going to marry her.
我要娶她的
That will involve looking at her from time to time.
当然要时不时地看看她
You said you'd marry me.
你说过要娶我
And I meant it.
我是真心的
When I was a bastard named Snow.
那时我还是姓雪诺的私生子
But I'm a Bolton now.
但现在我姓波顿
What I want is no longer the primary consideration.
我个人的想法已经不再重要
I'm furthering a dynasty.
我得夯实基业
Do you think she's pretty?
你觉得她美吗
Of course I do.
当然了
I'm not blind.
我又不瞎
You think she's pretty, too.
你也觉得她美
I'm looking forward to our wedding night.
我很期待我们的新婚之夜
But don't worry, I'll have plenty of time for you.
但是别担心 我会给你留很多时间
Perhaps I'll marry, too.
也许我也该结婚了
You're the kennel master's daughter.
你是驯兽长的女儿
Who are you going to marry, the stable keeper's son?
你打算嫁给谁 马房总管的儿子吗
You're mine.
你是我的
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也别想去
Unless I have to listen to more of your jealousy,
除非你还要讲妒忌的话给我听
Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me.
妒忌让我厌烦 你记得惹我厌烦是什么下场
You're not going to bore me, are you, Myranda?
你不会惹我厌烦吧 米兰达
Never.
永远不会
Beg pardon, my lady.
请原谅 小姐
I've come to refill the wash basin.
我是来给洗手盆加水的
Oh, I don't need
我不需要...
You still have friends in the North.
您在北境仍有朋友
If you're ever in trouble,
如果您日后遇到麻烦
light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower.
就在残塔最高的窗户里点一根蜡烛
But who You're not alone.
可是谁... 您不是孤身一人
I like your dress.
我喜欢你的裙子
Who made it for you?
谁给你做的
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Really?
真的吗
Who who are you?
你是谁
I'm Myranda, the kennel master's daughter.
我是米兰达 驯兽长的女儿
May I?
可以吗
Oh, wonderful.
太棒了
The stitching.
这针线活儿
Who taught you? My mother.
谁教你的 我母亲
I'm sorry for what happened to her.
我对她的遭遇深感遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
It's good that she taught you.
她教会了你是好事
It was a gift.
这是一份馈赠
Now every time you wear something you made,
现在你每次穿上自己做的衣服
you can remember her.
都会想起她
I'd rather have a mother.
我宁愿母亲活着
I know. It's not the same.
我知道 这不一样
Still, it's good to remember.
但是 能记住是好事
Remember the way things were.
记得旧日的生活
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
There's something else
还有一样东西
to help you remember.
能帮你回忆过去
Down there at the end.
就在尽头
What is it?
是什么
That would spoil the surprise.
说了就没有惊喜了
Go ahead, it's perfectly safe.
去吧 很安全
You won't believe it when you see it.
你会不敢相信自己的眼睛
Theon?
席恩
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
You smell particularly ripe this evening.
你今晚闻起来特别臭
Pour me some wine.
给我倒点酒
Do you have something to tell me?
你有什么要告诉我吗
No, my lord.
没有 大人
Reek.
臭佬
She saw me.
她看见我了
Who?

Sansa. Lady Sansa.
珊莎 珊莎小姐
She came to the kennels.
她来了狗舍
She saw you?
她看见你了
Yes. I'm sorry, master.
是的 我很抱歉 主人
Forgive me. I didn't think...
原谅我 我没想...
Come here.
过来
You mustn't keep secrets from me, Reek.
你绝不能有事瞒着我 臭佬
Get on your knees.
跪下
Give me your hand.
伸手
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I trust you find your chamber suitable, my lady.
房间还合心意吧 小姐
Yes, thank you, my lord.
是的 谢谢 大人
Allow me.
我来
Mother.
母亲
Thank you, Ramsay.
谢谢 拉姆斯
My lady, we are all a family, we northerners.
小姐 我们北方人都是一家人
Our blood ties go back thousands of years.
数千年来我们血脉相连
So I'd like to drink to our wedding.
所以我想敬我们的婚礼
May our happiness spread from Moat Cailin
愿我们的快乐从卡林湾
to the Last Hearth.
播撒到最后壁炉城
To your wedding.
敬你们的婚礼
To your wedding.
敬你们的婚礼
It must be difficult for you being in a strange place.
你一定很难适应这么陌生的地方
This isn't a strange place. This is my home.
这不是陌生的地方 这里是我的家
It's the people who are strange.
陌生的是人
You're right.
你说的对
Very strange.
陌生极了
More wine, please.
请添酒
I heard you two had been reunited.
我听说你们已经重逢了
A fitting place for it.
故地重逢再适合不过了
I like to imagine that the last time you spoke
我猜想 你们最后一次对话
was in this very room.
就是在这间屋子里
Are you still angry with him
你还生他的气吗
after he...
在他...
what he did?
做了那事之后
Don't worry.
别担心
The North remembers.
北境永不遗忘
I punished him for it.
我已经惩罚过他
He's not ironborn anymore.
他不再是铁种了
Not Theon Greyjoy anymore.
不再是席恩·葛雷乔伊了
He's a new man.
他是获得新生的男人
A new person, anyway.
总之是个新人
Aren't you, Reek?
是不是呀 臭佬
Yes, master.
是的 主人
That's his new name Reek.
那是他的新名字 臭佬
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Because Reek has something to say to you.
因为臭佬有话对你说
Don't you, Reek?
不是吗 臭佬
An apology.
道歉
Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did.
为你的所作所为向珊莎小姐道歉
Apologize for murding her two brothers.
为你杀了她的两个弟弟道歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look at her, Reek.
看着她说 臭佬
An apology doesn't mean anything
不看着人的眼睛
if you're not looking the person in the eye.
道歉没有任何意义
I'm sorry. Sorry about what?
我很抱歉 抱歉什么
For killing your brothers.
抱歉杀了您的弟弟
There, over and done with.
瞧 没事了
Doesn't everyone feel better? I do.
没人好受点吗 我就好多了
That was getting very tense.
刚才气氛可是僵得很
You know what, my lady?
你知道吗 小姐
What with him having murdered your brothers
如今你的两个弟弟被他杀了
and the rest of your family gone...
其他家人也都不在了
Reek here is the nearest thing to a living kin
臭佬算是你在这世上
that you have left.
最接近亲人的家伙了
Reek.
臭佬
You will give away the bride.
婚礼时你负责将新娘交到我手上
Someone has to. What better person?
总得有人来做 还有更合适的人选吗
Good? Good?
行吧 行吧
Yes, yes, very good.
是的 是的 非常好
Wonderful.
好极了
Walda and I have some good news as well,
我和瓦妲也有好消息宣布
since we're all together.
既然大家都在
We're going to have a baby.
我们有孩子了
I'm very happy for you.
我真为你高兴
From the way she's carrying,
从孕相上来看
Maester Wolkan says it looks like a boy.
沃肯学士说是个男孩
How can you be sure?
您怎么能确定
Sure of what?
确定什么
That she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I mean...
我是说
how can you tell?
怎么看得出来
Maester Wolkan has assured us beyond all doubt.
沃肯学士说是 那就确凿无疑
So how did you manage it?
那您是怎么做到的
Manage what?
做到什么
Getting her pregnant.
让她怀孕
I imagine you're familiar with the procedure.
我以为你很熟悉过程
Of course, but how did you...
那是当然 但您是怎么...
find it?
找到地方的
You disgraced yourself at dinner
你晚餐时的言行有失体面
parading that creature before the Stark girl.
把那畜生炫耀给斯塔克家的丫头看
And if it's a boy?
如果真是男孩呢
You're worried about your position.
你在担心自己的地位
My position is quite clear.
我的地位很明确
I'm your son
我是您儿子
until a better alternative comes along.
直到出现更理想的继承人
You've never asked me about your mother.
你从没问过你母亲的事
Why would I?
问她做什么
She had me, she died.
她怀了我 然后死了
And here we are.
现在只有您和我
She was peasant girl.
她是个乡下妞
Pretty in a common sort of way.
按通常的标准看 也算有几分姿色
She was the miller's wife.
她是磨坊主的老婆
Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent.
他们的婚姻当然没经过我的首肯
So I had him hanged
所以我把他吊死在树上
and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying.
并在晃悠悠的尸体底下要了她
She fought me the whole time.
她从头到尾都在反抗
She was lucky I didn't hang her, too.
她很幸运 我没把她也吊死
A year later she came to my gates
一年后 她来找我
with a squalling baby in her arms.
怀抱着一个哭哭啼啼的婴儿
A baby she claimed was mine.
宣称那是我的种
I nearly had her whipped
我本想抽她几鞭
and the child thrown in the river.
再把那孩子丢进河里
But then I looked at you
可接着我看向你
and I saw then what I see now.
看到了我眼前这个人
You are my son.
你是我儿子
Stannis Baratheon has an army at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩陈兵黑城堡
But he won't stay for long.
但他不会待太久
He wants the Iron Throne,
他想要铁王座
and the road to King's Landing comes right through Winterfell.
临冬城是通往君临的必经之路
He means to take the North.
他意欲夺取北境
But the North is ours.
但北境是我们的
It's yours and mine.
是我的 也是你的
Will you help me defeat him?
你会帮我打败他吗
Yes.
会的
Is this every book there is?
书全都在这儿了吗
Every book there is?
什么叫全都在
In the world. Well, no.
世上所有书 不
There are thousands and thousands of books out there.
世上还有成千上万本书
This library is rather small, actually.
这座图书馆其实算小的
Where you grew up, were there more books?
你长大的地方书比这儿多吗
My father's not the most literate man.
我父亲的学识算不上渊博
They say the Citadel has the largest library in the world.
据说学城有世上最大的图书馆
Where's that?
那是哪儿
The Citadel?
学城吗
In Oldtown.
在旧镇
I'm sorry I don't know things.
抱歉我什么都不知道
Gilly, look at me.
吉莉 看着我
You know how to do a hundred things I can never do.
你知道好多我不知道的事
You can build a fire with wet wood.
你会用湿柴禾生火
You can cook. You can stitch a wound.
你会煮饭 会缝伤口
I can wash the linens. I can sweep the floor.
我会洗床单 会扫地
Well... Why does the Citadel have the biggest library?
是啊 为什么学城有世上最大的图书馆
It's where they train the maesters.
因为学城训练学士
Like Maester Aemon?
比如伊蒙学士
I wanted to be one when I was young.
我小时候也想成为学士
Instead, I became a man of the Night's Watch.
结果 我成了守夜人的汉子
Far more adventure up here anyway.
这儿要刺♥激多了
I wouldn't have met you.
不然我也不会遇见你
Your Grace.
陛下
You're Samwell Tarly?
你就是山姆威尔·塔利
I am, Your Grace.
是我 陛下
Your father is Randyll Tarly.
你父亲是蓝道·塔利
He defeated my brother at the Battle of Ashford.
岑树滩之战中打败了我哥哥
Only battle Robert ever lost.
那是劳勃平生唯一一场败仗
I told him he shouldn't go so far west so soon,
我叫他不要那么快西进如此之远
but he never listened.
可他就是不听
Fine soldier, your father.
你父亲是优秀的战士
You don't look like a soldier.
你不像个战士
But I'm told you killed a white walker.
可我听说你杀了一个异鬼
I did, Your Grace.
的确如此 陛下
How?
怎么做到的
With a dagger made of dragonglass.
用龙晶制成的匕首
Dragonglass?
龙晶
What the maesters call obsidian.
学士称它为黑曜石
I know what it is. We have it in Dragonstone.
我知道那是什么 龙石岛有
Why would obsidian kill a walker?
黑曜石为何能杀死异鬼
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been going through all the old manuscripts
我阅尽所有的古旧手稿
hoping to find something, and all I've learned
希望找到缘由 但我只发现
is that the children of the forest used to hunt with dragonglass.
森林之子从前用龙晶狩猎
The Lady Melisandre told me that death marches on the Wall.
梅丽珊卓女士告诉我 死亡正向长城逼近
I've seen it, Your Grace.
我亲眼见过 陛下
Seen what?
见过什么
The army of the dead.
死人军团
And when they come We have to know how to fight them.
它们到来时 我们得学会如何与其作战
Keep reading, Samwell Tarly.
接着读吧 山姆威尔·塔利
It's time.
是时候了
Uh, Your Grace.
陛下
Wouldn't it be better to wait?
再等等不是更好吗
When Jon Snow returns with the wildlings,
等琼恩·雪诺带野人回来
we could have thousands more men.
我们就可以多数千人
If Jon Snow returns with the wildlings.
那得琼恩·雪诺能带野人回来
We can't wait that long.
我们等不了那么久
We have the advantage more men,
我们占据优势 兵强马壮
more horses, all fed and rested.
吃饱喝足 休养充分
But every day we wait, the odds shift in Bolton's favor.
但每耗一天 波顿获胜的机会就更大
This could turn to winter at any moment.
凛冬随时会降临
We have to act now. Give the order.
我们必须即刻行动 传令下去
We march at sunrise.
黎明出发
I'll choose a dozen men to stay
我会挑选一队人马留下
and guard the queen and the princess.
守卫王后和公主殿下
No need. They're coming with us.
不必 她们和我们一起走
It's a tough road ahead, Your Grace.
行军艰苦 陛下
Won't they be safer Here?
这儿不是更安全吗 这儿
Half these watchmen are killers and rapists.
半数守夜人都是杀手和强♥奸犯
No, they march with us.
不 她们跟我们走
As you wish, Your Grace.
遵命 陛下
Do you think Father will let me go down into the crypt?
你觉得父王会允许我去墓窖吗
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
At Winterfell.
临冬城的墓窖
All the Kings in the North are buried there.
所有北境之王都葬在那里
Bran the Builder and King Torrhen and
筑城者布兰登 降服王托伦
First things first. It's a long march ahead.
先想眼前的事 此行路途遥远
And then we have to take the castle.
然后我们还要夺下城堡
Is there going to be a battle?
会打仗吗
Aye, Princess, but you won't be anywhere near
会是会 公主殿下 但你要离得远远的
That's enough talk of battle, Ser Davos.
别说打仗的事 戴佛斯爵士
You'll scare the child.
你吓到孩子了
Yes, my queen.
遵命 王后
I'm not scared. Well, I am.
我不怕 我怕
When the battle comes, promise you'll protect me.
等打仗的时候 你要答应保护我
I promise.
我答应你
I hope you know what you're doing with these wildlings.
关于野人的事 希望你知道你在做什么
I need those ships.
我需要那些船
You'll get them back, I swear it.
我一定会还给您 我发誓
Have a safe journey, Your Grace.
一路平安 陛下
And thank you.
谢谢您
Mount up!
上马
Colors!
举旗
No.

You're still too weak.
你还太虚弱
我昏迷了多久
三天
Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士呢
我辜负了他
我辜负了弟兄们
我辜负了女王
你没有辜负任何人
你战斗得非常英勇
你还能再次战斗
Are you ashamed?
你感到羞愧吗
You were ambushed, outnumbered.
你中了埋伏 寡不敌众
There was no way you could have known.
你不可能预知这样的情况
This is not why.
这不是原因
Wounded in war,
在战斗中受伤
there is no shame for this.
毫无羞愧可言
I am ashamed
我羞愧是因为
because when the knife go in
当刀子刺进我的身体
and I fall to the ground,
我倒下的时候
I am afraid.
我感到害怕
All men fear death.
人人惧怕死亡
No, not death.
不 不是惧怕死亡
I fear
我惧怕的是
I never again see Missandei from the Island of Naath.
我再也见不到纳斯岛的弥桑黛
Now you have given the Masters what they deserve.
如今您已经让伟主们自尝苦果
If I give everyone what they deserve,
如果我让所有人都自尝苦果
I'll have no one left to rule.
我就无人可统治了
Ser Barristan counseled mercy
巴利斯坦爵士从来建议我慈悲为怀
when I took this city right up to the morning he died.
从我攻占城池到他死的那天早上 初衷不改
Daario Naharis thinks I should kill the former Masters
达里奥·纳哈里斯认为我应杀死伟主
and let the rest of the city fend for itself.
任这座城自生自灭
What do you think?
你认为呢
Your Grace, I think that I am not fit
陛下 我认为我不宜
to have an opinion on these matters.
对政务发表看法
You are as fit as anyone I know.
你和其他人一样有资格
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为何而来
And you know who will suffer the most if this all falls apart.
你知道如果这一切分崩离析 谁最痛苦
So what do you think?
你怎么想
I can only tell you what I have seen, Your Grace.
我只能告诉您我的所见 陛下
I have seen you listen to your counselors.
我见过您听取御前顾问的谏言
I have seen you lean on their experience
我见过当您缺乏经验时
when your own was lacking
倚仗他们的经验
and weigh the choices they put before you.
权衡他们提出的各种办法
And I have seen you ignore your counselors...
我也见过您无视他们的谏言
because there was a better choice.
因为还有更好的选择
One that only you could see.
只有您知晓的选择
My my queen, please do not do this.
女王 求您慈悲
What about "Valar morghulis"?
你不是说"凡人皆有一死"吗
I did not want to die a coward.
我不想懦夫般地死去
Apparently I do not want to die at all.
其实我根本不想死
It takes courage to admit fear.
承认恐惧需要勇气
And to admit a mistake.
承认错误也一样
I came here to tell you that I was wrong.
我是来告诉你 我错了
I was wrong and you were right.
我错了 而你是对的
About tradition.
关于传统
About bringing the people of this city together.
关于团结城里的人民
I will reopen the fighting pits.
我将重开竞技场
To free men only.
只许自由人参加
Slavery will never return to Meereen, not while I live.
弥林绝不能恢复奴隶制 我活着就不行
Yes, my queen.
是 女王陛下
And in order to forge a lasting bond with the Meereenese people,
为了弥林人民长久地团结在一起
I will marry the leader of an ancient family.
我决定与古老家族的首领联姻
Thankfully a suitor is already on his knees.
很好 一位求婚者已经跪下了
Don't worry.
不用担心
I'll be fine. Nothing broken, I don't think.
我没事 骨头没断 应该没有
Where are we now?
这是到哪儿了
Not the Rhoyne.
不是洛恩河
Long, sullen silences
阴沉沉的半天不吭声
and an occasional punch in the face.
时不时照你脸上来一拳
The Mormont way.
莫尔蒙家的路子
Let's start over.
我们从头来过
I apologize for before.
我为先前的言行道歉
My mouth sometimes runs away from me.
我有时候就是管不住这张嘴
This doesn't have to be an unpleasant trip.
没必要搞得一路都不愉快
We're going to be spending a lot of time together on the way to Meereen.
我们此去弥林 还要相处很久
We are.
是啊
What would make our time together truly enjoyable
我们要想真正快乐地相处
would be some wine.
还得有酒
No wine.
没有酒
I am a person who drinks.
我是嗜酒之人
People who drink need to keep drinking.
嗜酒的人需要一直喝酒
Otherwise, they're not...
不然 他们就不...
I know where we are.
我知道这是哪里了
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要带我们穿过瓦雷利亚
I am.
正是
Have you sailed this route before?
你以前走过这条航线吗
No.
没有
You're going to bring Daenerys a souvenir
你打算从丹妮莉丝的祖居地
from her ancestral homeland in case I'm not enough?
给她带件纪念品 免得我一个人不够看
I think you'll be plenty.
我看有你就足够了
You know what they say.
你知道人们的说法
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日浩劫仍然笼罩瓦雷利亚
What about the demons and the flames?
传说中的恶魔和火焰呢
Aren't you afraid of the Doom?
你不怕末日浩劫吗
No.
不怕
But pirates are.
海盗们怕
The smoking Sea.
烟海
How many centuries before we learn
我们还要再过几个百年
how to build cities like this again?
才能建造起这样的城市
For thousands of years the valyrians were
数千年里 瓦雷利亚人
the best in the world at almost everything.
在各方面都是世界顶尖
And then...
后来
And then they weren't.
后来就不是了
And then they weren't.
后来就不是了
They held each other close and turned their backs upon the end.
"他们紧紧相拥 背对降临的末日"
The hills that split asunder
山陵分崩离析
and the black that ate the skies;
天地为之色变
The flames that shot so high and hot
滚烫的烈焰直冲云霄
that even dragons burned;
魔龙有翅难逃
Would never be the final sights
这断不是他们眼中
that fell upon their eyes.
最后的景象
A fly upon a wall,
越墙而飞
the waves the sea wind whipped and churned"
但见海风逐浪 汹涌跌宕"
The city of a thousand years,
"千年之城邦"
and all that men had learned;
万代之所学
The Doom consumed it all alike,
尽墨于浩劫
and neither of them turned."
他们再未回头"
I would clap.
我本想鼓掌
I suppose this is it, then.
我想就是这里了
This is what remains.
这里就是遗迹
What was that?
那是什么
Stone Men!
石民
Don't let them touch you!
别让他们碰到
Get behind!
后面去
Mormont, cut me free!
莫尔蒙 松开我
Mormont!
莫尔蒙
Mormont!
莫尔蒙
Mormont!
莫尔蒙
Tyrion?
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
You're all right.
你没事了
You're heavier than you look.
你比看起来沉多了
Did any of them touch you?
他们碰到你了吗
You?
你呢
I've seen greyscale before,
我见过灰鳞病人
but nothing like that.
没有他们那样的
I suppose that's why they send them there.
我想这就是送他们去那儿的缘故
It'd be kinder to put daggers in their hearts
还不如一刀插♥进心窝做个了结
and be done with it.
要慈悲得多
Thank you for saving me.
多谢你救我
Of course, I wouldn't have needed saving
当然 要不是你把我绑来
if you hadn't kidnapped me in the first place.
我也用不着你来救
So what now?
现在怎么办
We walk up the coast.
我们沿着岸走
With luck, we'll find a fishing village.
走运的话 能找到个把渔村
Maybe another boat.
兴许能弄条船
Without luck?
不走运呢
We've got a long walk ahead of us.
我们要走很远的路
I'll get some wood for a fire.
我去找点木头生火
Try to get some rest, huh?
你休息一会儿吧
That's the best idea you've had all day.
你这一整天就数这个主意最好


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载