权力的游戏   第一季 第五集

Game of Thrones  S01E05

2019年7月25日 13:24 推荐到豆瓣

凯特琳绑架提利昂


第一季第五集 狮狼之争
Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital? No.
修夫爵士在都城有亲属吗 没有
I stood vigil for him myself last night.
昨晚是我亲自替他守的灵
He had no one else.
这孩子无依无靠
He'd never worn this armor before.
这套铠甲他只穿了一次
Bad luck for him...
对上魔山
going against the Mountain.
是他的不幸
Who determines the draw?
是谁安排对阵顺序
All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.
所有骑士都是抽签的,史塔克大人
Aye.
是啊
But who holds the straws?
但是谁主持抽签
You've done good work, sisters.
姐妹们,你们做得很好
Life is strange. Not so many years ago
生活真是难以预料,想当年
we fought as enemies at the Trident.
你我还是三叉戟河上对阵的仇敌
I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.
我很庆幸未在战场上遇到您,巴利斯坦爵士
As is my wife.
我妻子也很幸运
I don't think the widow's life would suit her.
我想孀居生活并不适合她
You're too modest.
您太谦逊了
I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.
我亲眼见您战败许多伟大的骑士
My father once told me
家父曾对我说
you were the best he'd ever seen.
您是他见过的最优秀的骑士
I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.
谈及战斗,家父从未走眼
He was a fine man, your father.
您父亲是个好人
What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.
疯王的暴行令人发指
And that lad...
那年轻人
He was a squire until a few months ago.
他之前一直是侍从数月前才受封
How could he afford a new suit of armor?
怎么买♥得起一套全新铠甲
Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money?
或许艾林公爵留了钱给他
I hear the king wants to joust today.
听说国王打算今天参加团体比武
Yes, that will never happen.
没错,但那是不可能的
Robert tends to do what he wants.
劳勃一向随心所欲
If the king got what he wanted all the time,
如果国王就能随心所欲
he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.
他还在造那该死的反呢
It's made too small, your Grace. It won't go.
陛下,它太小了,套不上
Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass. Did you know that?
你妈是个肥得要死的蠢妓♥女,这你知道不
Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.
你看这个白♥痴,脑子都长脸上去了
He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.
连副铠甲都穿不好
You're too fat for your armor.
是你太胖了,这才穿不下
Fat? Fat, is it?
太胖,太胖,是吗
Is that how you speak to your king?
你对国王是这样讲话的吗
That was funny, is it?
很好笑是吗
No, your Grace.
不,陛下
No? You don't like the Hand's joke?
不好笑,你不喜欢首相讲的笑话
You're torturing the poor boy.
你别折磨这可怜的孩子了
You heard the Hand. The king's too fat for his armor.
听见首相的话没,国王太胖所以穿不下铠甲
Go find the breastplate stretcher... Now!
去找撑开胸甲的钳子来,快去啊
The breastplate stretcher"?
"撑开胸甲的钳子 ""
How long before he figures it out?
看他多久才能发现压根儿没这东西
Maybe you should have one invented. All right, all right.
或许你该叫人发明一把 好啦好啦
But you watch me out there... I still know how to point a lance.
你就等着瞧吧,我还是会使长枪的
You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.
你不该参加比武,让年轻人大显身手吧
Why, because I'm king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody!
怎么,因为我是国王?去死,我想打人
And who's going to hit you back? Anybody who can.
可是谁敢还击呢 谁都行啊
And the last man in his saddle... Will be you.
反正最后坐在马上的 ... 一定是你
There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms
七国上下绝没有人敢冒着伤到你的危险
would risk hurting you.
对你动手
Are you telling me those cowards would let me win?
你的意思是那些没用的胆小鬼会故意失手
Aye.
没错
Drink. I'm not thirsty.
喝吧 我不渴
Drink. Your king commands it.
快喝,这是国王的命令
Gods,
神哪
too fat for my armor.
胖到穿不下铠甲
Your squire... A Lannister boy?
你的侍从,是兰尼斯特家的人
Mm. A bloody idiot,
嗯,怂货一个
but Cersei insisted.
瑟曦硬塞给我的
I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.
我娶这女人全拜琼恩·艾林所赐
Cersei Lannister will make a good match," He told me.
他告诉我 "瑟曦·兰尼斯特是个好对象 ""
You'll need her father on your side."
"你会需要他父亲的支持 ""
I thought being king meant I could do whatever I wanted.
我曾经以为当了国王就可以随心所欲
Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.
不说了,咱去看他们比试吧
At least I can smell someone else's blood.
至少我还能闻闻别人的血腥味儿
Robert? What?
劳勃 怎么啦
An inspiring sight for the people, eh?
多么振奋人心的景象啊
Come, bow before your king! Bow, you shits!
来吧,给国王行礼,来呀,蠢货们
Where's Arya? At her dancing lessons.
艾莉亚呢 上舞蹈课去了
The Knight of the Flowers.
百花骑士
Thank you, Ser Loras.
谢谢你,洛拉斯爵士
Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.
别让格雷果爵士伤了他
I can't watch.
我不敢看了
gold dragons on the Mountain.
一百金龙赌魔山赢 100
I'll take that bet.
我跟
Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons?
我该怎么来花那一百金龙呢
A dozen barrels of Dornish wine?
买♥十二桶多恩酒
Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys?
还是从里斯的妓院里买♥个姑娘
Or you could even buy a friend.
或者买♥个朋友
He's going to die.
他会死的
Ser Loras rides well.
洛拉斯爵士骑术很好
Such a shame, Littlefinger.
好可惜呀,小指头
It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.
你若有个朋友该多好
And tell me, Lord Renly,
告诉我,蓝礼公爵
when will you be having your friend?
您几时能享有您的朋友呢
Loras knew his mare was in heat.
洛拉斯知道那母马正在发♥情
Quite crafty, really.
真是有心计
Ser Loras would never do that.
洛拉斯爵士才不会那样做
There's no honor in tricks.
这种伎俩毫无荣誉可言
No honor and quite a bit of gold.
没有荣誉,但有金子可赢
Sword!
拿剑
Stop this madness in the name of your king!
以你们的国王之名,立刻给我住手
Let him go!
让他去吧
I owe you my life, ser.
我欠您一条命,爵士阁下
I'm no ser.
我不是什么 "爵士阁下 "
Remove his hood.
摘掉他的头罩
On that eve, the captive Imp
*黄昏时刻被俘的小恶魔 *
Downwards from his horse did limp
*从马上跌落瘸着拐着 *
No more would he preen and primp
*再也没法洋洋自得 *
in garb of red and gold. This isn't the Kingsroad.
*披着狮家的金红色 * 这不是国王大道
You said we were riding for Winterfell.
你说我们要去临冬城
I did... often and loudly.
说了很多次,而且很大声
Very wise.
非常明智
They'll be out in droves,
会有成群结队的追兵
looking for me in the wrong place.
沿错误的方向寻找我
Word's probably gotten to my father by now.
消息大概已经传到家父那里了
He'll be offering a handsome reward.
他将开出一笔可观的赏金
Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.
人人都知道兰尼斯特有债必还
Would you be so good as to untie me?
您能好心给我松绑吗
And why would I do that? Why not?
为何给你松绑 有何不可
Am I going to run?
我还能逃跑不成
The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.
高山氏族部落会为了抢靴子杀掉我
Unless a shadowcat ate me first.
除非我先给影子山猫吃掉
Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.
你还是先别担心影子山猫和高山氏族了
Ah, the eastern road.
这是朝东边的路
We're going to the Vale.
我们是去艾林谷
You're taking me to your sister's
你要带我去你妹妹那儿
to answer for my imagined crimes.
以莫须有的罪名审判我
Tell me, Lady Stark,
告诉我,史塔克夫人
when was the last time you saw your sister?
你上次见你妹妹是什么时候
Five years ago.
五年前
She's changed.
她变了
She was always a bit touched, but now...
她以前只是有点儿不正常,但现在 ...
you might as well kill me here.
你还不如就在这儿结果我
I am not a murderer, Lannister. Neither am I!
我并非杀人犯,兰尼斯特 我也不是
I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
意图谋害贵公子的事与我毫无瓜葛
The dagger found... What sort of imbecile
那把匕♥首 ... 哪个笨蛋
arms an assassin with his own blade?
蠢到把自己的武器给刺客用
Should I gag him? Why?
要他闭嘴吗 凭什么
Am I starting to make sense?
因为我说得有道理吗
Rodrik!
罗德利克
My lady, this way.
夫人,躲这边
Untie me.
给我松绑
If I die, what's the point?
我死了你就白跑这一趟了
Rodrik?
罗德利克
I'll be fine, my lady.
我没事夫人
There's no need to bloody yourself.
没必要让血脏了您的手
Your first?
第一次上战场
You need a woman.
你需要找个女人
Nothing like a woman after a fight.
打完仗后找个女人最来劲
I'm willing if she is.
她说好我就上
Bran.
布兰
The Iron Islands.
铁群岛
Sigil: a kraken.
家徽,海怪
Words: We do not sow.
家族箴言,强取胜过苦耕
Lords? The Greyjoys.
领主呢 葛雷乔伊
Famed for their skills at archery, navigation and lovemaking.
以箭术、航海和床上功夫见长
And failed rebellions.
以及叛乱失败
Sigil: a stag...
家徽:雄鹿
a crowned stag now that Robert's king.
宝冠雄鹿,劳勃为当今国王
Good. Words: Ours is the fury.
很好 家族箴言:怒火燎原
Lords: the Baratheons.
领主:拜拉席恩
The Westerlands.
西境
Sigil: a lion.
家徽:狮子
Words: A Lannister always pays his debts. No.
家族箴言:兰尼斯特有债必还 不对
A common saying, but not their official motto.
这是俗语,而非他们的正式族语
Lords: the Lannisters.
领主:兰尼斯特
We're still on their words. I don't know them.
族语还没说完呢 我不知道
You do know them. Think.
你知道的,好好想想
Unbowed, unbent, unbroken."
不屈不挠 "
That's house Martell. "Righteous in wrath."
那是马泰尔家的 正义之怒
House Hornwood. "Family, duty, honor."
这是霍伍德家族的 家族,责任,荣誉
Those are Tully words... your mother's.
那是你母亲徒利家族的族语
Are we playing a game? Family, duty, honor...
你在跟我闹着玩吗 家族,责任,荣誉
Is that the right order? You know it is.
顺序对吗 你很清楚是对的
Family comes first?
家庭排第一吗
Your mother had to leave Winterfell
你母亲离开临冬城
to protect the family.
就是为了保护家庭
How can she protect the family
她不在家人身边
if she's not with her family?
又怎么保护家庭
Your mother sat by your bed
你昏迷不醒的时候
for three weeks while you slept...
你母亲在床边守了整整三周
And then she left!
然后她就走了
When you were born, I was the one who pulled you from your mother.
你出生时,是我给你母亲接生的
I placed you in her arms.
我将你放入她的臂弯
From that moment until the moment she dies,
从那一刻起,到她离开人世
She will love you.
她都会爱着你
Absolutely.
毫无疑问地
Fiercely. Why did she leave?
竭尽全力地爱你 那她为什么离开
I still can't tell you,
我还不能告诉你
but she will be home soon.
但她很快就会回家
Do you know where she is now?
您知道她在哪儿吗
Today? No, I don't.
就现在 不,我不知道
Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon?
那您怎能保证她很快就会回家
Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.
有时候我就担心,太过聪明对你未必是好事
I'll never shoot another arrow.
我再也不能射箭了
And where is that written?
何以见得
You need legs to work a bow.
有腿才能拉弓
If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,
如果提利昂设计的马鞍确实有用
you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.
你就能学习在马背上射箭了
Really?
真的吗
Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.
多斯拉克人四岁就开始学了
Why shouldn't you?
你为什么不行呢
Shh, keep it down.
小声点
You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.
你本来不能进城堡的
I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.
我本来以为你在这儿算个大人物呢
Important enough for the likes of you.
跟你这种人比起来就算大人物了
You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.
要说贵族,我这辈子遇见的可不止你一个
Who, the Imp?
还有谁,小恶魔吗
I'd call him half a nobleman.
他只能算得上半个贵族
Jealous?
嫉妒了
Why should I be jealous?
我嫉妒他做什么
Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.
不管是谁,只要有几个铜板,就能包你一晚上
What's a dwarf like down below?
侏儒的下面是什么样子
I've always wondered.
我一直很好奇
Might surprise you.
说出来吓到你
He's good with his fingers too.
他的手指也很灵巧
And his tongue.
还有舌头
Generous tipper.
小费很丰厚嘛
I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.
兰尼斯特还真是挥金如土啊
You are jealous.
你还真嫉妒了
I'm a Greyjoy.
我是葛雷乔伊家的人
We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.
我们统领铁群岛长达三百年之久
There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,
维斯特洛大陆上没有家族敢瞧不起我们
not even the Lannisters.
即便是兰尼斯特家也不敢
And what about the Starks?
那史塔克家族呢
I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.
我八岁起就成了史塔克大人的养子
A ward... that's a nice word for it.
养子,这种称呼倒是好听
Your father rebelled against King Robert
你父亲曾经起兵反叛劳勃国王
and if he does it again... My father fought
要是他再敢叛乱 ... 我父亲
for the freedom of his people.
是为子民的自由而战
What did your father do?
你父亲干了什么 fucked a cook and whelped a whore.
操了个厨娘生了个妓♥女
You're a very serious boy.
你这小子真是开不起玩笑
I'm not a boy. Oh yes, you are.
我不是小子 不,你就是
A serious boy with a serious cock.
小鸡♥巴小子,假鸡♥巴正经
I don't want to pay for it.
我今天不打算付钱了
Then get yourself a wife.
那就去找个老婆啊
Come on.
别怕
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
How is your son, my lord?
贵公子怎样了,大人
He'll never walk again.
他永远不能走路了
But his mind is sound?
但脑子还好使吧
So they say.
信上是这么写的
A blessing then.
还算诸神保佑
I suffered an early mutilation myself.
我早年也受过身残之苦
Some doors close forever...
诸神关起了一扇门
Others open in the most unexpected places.
就在你不经意间打开另外一扇
May I?
我可以坐下吗
If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,
这话如果被别人听去了
off comes my head.
我的脑袋就保不住了
And who would mourn poor Varys then?
到时候谁会替可怜的瓦里斯哀伤呢
North or south, they sing no songs for spiders.
天南地北,没有人会为蜘蛛唱歌啊
But there are things you must know.
不过有些事您必须知情
You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool...
您是御前首相,但国王却是蠢才一个
your friend, I know, but a fool...
我知道他是您的挚友,但蠢才就是蠢才
And doomed unless you save him.
而且注定要完蛋除非您能救他
I've been in the capital a month.
我来都城一个月了
Why have you waited so long to tell me this?
你为何不早告诉我
I didn't trust you.
我不信任您
So why do you trust me now?
为何现在又信任我了
The Queen is not the only one
除了王后,还有很多人
who has been watching you closely.
暗中监视着您的一举一动
There are few men of honor in the capital.
都城里没有几个讲求荣誉的人
You are one of them.
您算一个
I would like to believe I am another,
虽然听上去奇怪
strange as that may seem.
但我认为自己也算一个
What sort of doom does the King face?
国王注定要面对何种命运
The same sort as Jon Arryn.
与琼恩·艾林如出一辙
The Tears of Lys, they call it.
那东西叫里斯之泪
A rare and costly thing,
非常罕见,价格高昂
As clear and tasteless as water.
其味道清甜如水
It leaves no trace.
不留一点痕迹
Who gave it to him?
谁下的毒
Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one?
必然是某个亲近的朋友,但是哪一个呢
There were many.
可疑的对象太多了
Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.
艾林公爵为人和蔼,轻信于人
There was one boy.
不过倒确有这么个孩子
All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.
他的一切都是琼恩·艾林给的
The squire, Ser Hugh?
那个侍从,修夫爵士
Pity what happened to him,
我对他深表同情
just when his life seemed to be going so nicely.
眼看着飞黄腾达,却遭此不幸
If Ser Hugh poisoned him...
如果是修夫爵士下的毒
who paid Ser Hugh?
又是谁雇佣的他
Someone who could afford it.
自然是付得起价钱的人
Jon was a man of peace.
琼恩与世无争
He was Hand for 17 years...
他已经当了十七年的首相
good years.
十七年兢兢业业 17
Why kill him?
为何杀他
He started asking questions.
因为他开始质疑了
He's found one bastard already.
他找到了一个私生子
He has the book.
也拿到了那本书
The rest will come.
其余的迟早会查出来
And when he knows the truth, what will he do?
等他查出真相,他会怎么做
The gods alone know.
只有天上诸神知道
The fools tried to kill his son.
那群蠢蛋想杀他儿子
What's worse... they botched it.
更糟糕的是,他们还搞砸了
The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats.
狼和狮很快就会打成一团
We will be at war soon, my friend. What good is war now?
战争在即,我的朋友 现在开战有什么用
We're not ready.
我们还没准备好
If one Hand can die, why not a second?
既然死了一个首相,为什么不能死第二个
This Hand is not the other.
如今的首相不一样了
We need time.
我们需要时间
Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.
在儿子诞生前,卓戈卡奥是不会出兵的
You know how these savages are.
你也清楚这些野蛮人是什么德行
Delay," You say.
你就说 "拖一拖 ""
Move fast," I reply.
我只能说 "要快 ""
This is no longer a game for two players.
这已经不再是一场两个人对弈的游戏了
It never was.
从来都不是
The first to arrive and the last to leave.
最先抵达,最后离开
I admire your industry.
你的勤勉我深表佩服
You do move quietly.
你的行动确实无声无息
We all have our qualities.
我们各有所长罢了
You look a bit lonely today.
你今天看上去有点落寞啊
You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.
晚上该去我的妓院逛逛
First boy is on the house.
第一个男孩我请客
I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.
我想你这是错把公事当成消遣了
Am I?
有吗
All those birds that whisper in your ear...
那些在你耳边叽叽喳喳的小小鸟
such pretty little things.
净是些漂亮的小东西
Trust me,
相信我
we accommodate all inclinations.
任何需求我都能满足
Oh, I'm sure.
这点我确信
Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
我听说雷德温大人喜欢男童
I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion...
我既能提供美色又不节外生枝
both equally important.
两者同样重要
Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no?
但美色与否,因人而异,不是吗
Is it true that Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?
据说腾石河的玛龙爵士慕残,此事可属实
All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.
只要有钱,任何欲望都是正当的
And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord
我听过最可怕的传言,说一位大人
with a taste for fresh cadavers.
对新鲜尸体情有独钟
Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.
想必这样的需求满足起来难上加难吧
The logistics alone...
不提运输
to find beautiful corpses before they rot.
仅寻找尚未腐烂的漂亮尸体就很难了
Strictly speaking, such a thing
严格说来,此事
would not be in accordance with the King's laws.
与国王的法律相抵触
Strictly speaking.
完全正确
Tell me... does someone somewhere
告诉我,有没有人
keep your balls in a little box?
把你那一对卵蛋藏在小匣子里
I've often wondered.
我时常好奇
Do you know I have no idea where they are?
我也不知道它们在哪儿,这你还不清楚吗
And we had been so close.
我们曾经那么亲密
But enough about me. How have you been
别说我了,上次见面后
since we last saw each other?
你过得如何
Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?
你说的见面是你见我,还是我见你呢
Now the last time I saw you,
我上次见到你时
you were talking to the Hand of the King.
你正与首相交谈
Saw me with your own eyes? Eyes I own.
你亲眼见到的吗 我的眼线
Council business.
谈的是御前会议的事
We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.
大家都有很多事要与奈德·史塔克商量
Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness
大家都清楚你对史塔克大人的妻子
for Lord Stark's wife.
旧情不忘
If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life
如果真是兰尼斯特家对史塔克家小鬼下手
and it was discovered that
而他们又发现
you helped the Starks come to that conclusion...
是你帮助史塔克家做出此番结论
to think a simple word to the Queen...
只要有人在王后面前说上一句 ...
One shudders at the thought.
想想就不寒而栗
But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you
不过你知道吗,在你见过我之后
even more recently than you have seen me.
我不久前就见到你了
Have you? Yes.
有吗 是的
Earlier today, I distinctly recall
今天早些时候我清楚地记得
seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.
看见你在史塔克大人的房里和他谈话
Was that you under the bed?
躲在床下面的人是你吗
And not long after that
不久之后
when I saw you escorting a certain
我又看到你陪同一位
foreign dignitary...
来自异域的贵客
Council business?
也是谈御前会议的事吗
Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.
当然,你在狭海对岸有朋友也很正常
You're from there yourself, after all.
毕竟你就是从那儿来的
We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys?
我们也是朋友,对吧,瓦里斯大人
I'd like to think we are.
我宁愿这样想
So you can imagine my burden,
所以你可以想象我的压力
wondering if the king might question my friend's sympathies.
生怕国王哪天会质疑我朋友的同情心
To stand at a crossroads
就像站在岔路口
where turning left means loyalty to a friend,
一边是对朋友的忠诚
turning right loyalty to the realm...
一边是对王国的忠诚
Please. Define myself in a position
别说了 我左右为难哪
where a simple word to the king...
只要有人在国王面前说上一句 ...
What are you two conspiring about?
你们俩在密谋什么呢
Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.
不管在干嘛,都快点过来吧
My brother is coming.
我老哥来了
To a small council meeting?
亲临御前会议吗
Disturbing news from far away.
远方有令人心烦的消息传来
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
Off with you. No begging.
快滚,这里不准乞讨
I'm not a beggar. I live here.
我不是乞丐,我住这里
Do you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing?
赏你两个耳刮子才听得懂吗
I want to see my father.
我要找我父亲
I want to fuck the queen, for all the good it does me.
照你这么说,我还要搞王后呢
You want your father, boy?
你想找你父亲,小子
He's lying on the floor of some tavern,
他可能躺在某个小酒馆的地上
getting pissed on by his friends.
跟他的朋友喝得烂醉如泥呢
My father is Hand of the King!
我父亲是御前首相
I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell
我不是小子,是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克
and if you lay a hand on me,
你们要是敢碰我
my father will have both your heads on spikes.
我老爸会把你们两个的头砍下来挂在枪上
Now are you going to let me by
现在,你们是让我进去
or do I need to smack you on the ear to help with your hearing?
还是要赏你们两个耳刮子才听得懂
You know I had half my guard out searching for you?
你知不知道我派出一半的卫士去找你
You promised me this would stop.
你答应过不会出这样的事了
They said they were going to kill you.
他们说要杀你
Who did? I didn't see them,
谁说的 我没看到
but I think one was fat. Oh, Arya.
但其中一人是个胖子 艾莉亚
I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard
我没说谎,他们说你找到了私生子
and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage...
还说狼和狮很快就会打起来,还有野蛮人
something about the savage.
说野蛮人什么的
Where did you hear this?
你在哪儿听到的
In the dungeons, near the dragon skulls.
在龙骨附近的地城里
What were you doing in the dungeons?
你在地城里做什么
Chasing a cat.
抓猫
Pardon, my lord.
打扰了,大人
There's a night's watchman here begging a word.
外面有个黑衣弟兄求见
He says it's urgent.
说有要紧事相告
Your name, friend? Yoren, if it please.
怎么称呼,朋友 请叫我尤伦
This must be your son. He has the look.
这一定是您的公子,长得跟您真像
I'm a girl!
我是女孩
Did Benjen send you?
是班扬派你来的吗
No one sent me, my lord.
没人派我来,大人
I'm here to find men for the Wall,
我是来寻找把守长城的人手
see if there's any scum in the dungeons that might be fit for service.
看看地牢里有没有想处理掉的人♥渣
Oh, we'll find recruits for you.
我们会帮你安排人手
Thank you, my lord.
谢谢您,大人
But that's not why I disturb you now.
但我不是为这事来打扰您的
Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black...
您弟弟班扬,他是黑衫军的一员
makes him as much my brother as yours.
我和您一样把他当成兄弟
It's for his sake I rode here so hard
我正是为了他,才拼了老命飞速赶来
I damn near killed my horse.
差点把我的马都给累死了
There are others riding too.
其他人就在我后面赶路
The whole city will know by tomorrow.
消息明天就会传遍整个君临
Know what?
什么消息
Best said in private, my lord.
这事咱们最好私下谈,大人
Go on. We'll talk more later.
你先回去,我们晚些再谈
Jory, take her safely to her room.
乔里,带我女儿回房
Come along, my lady. You heard your father.
小姐,走吧,您也听见您父亲的吩咐了
How many guards does my father have?
我爸爸有多少守卫
Here in King's Landing? 50.
在君临这儿吗有五十个
You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you?
你不会让别人有机会杀他对不对
Well? It's about your wife, my lord.
说吧 事关您的夫人,大人
She's taken the Imp.
她抓了小恶魔
You're far from home, Lady Stark.
您离家太远了,史塔克夫人
To whom do I speak?
敢问阁下是哪位
Ser Vardis Egen, Knight of the Vale.
在下是艾林谷的骑士瓦狄斯·伊根爵士
Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?
艾林夫人知道您此次到访吗
There was no time to send word.
我没有时间送信给她
May I ask, my lady,
容我多问一句夫人
why he is with you?
您为何带他前来
That's why there was no time.
所以我刚才说没有时间
He is my prisoner. He doesn't look like a prisoner.
他是我的犯人 他可不像是犯人
My sister will decide what he looks like.
由我妹妹决定他是不是犯人
Yes, my lady.
遵命,夫人
She will at that.
就由她来决定
The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.
据说鹰巢城无人可攻破
Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes...
给我十条好汉,再加几样攀援的物件
I'll impregnate the bitch.
老子就能给她开♥苞
I like you.
你很有意思
Lord Stark, your presence has been requested in the small council chamber.
史塔克大人,请您到御前会议厅
A meeting has been called.
参加会议
I need to see the king first... alone.
我要先单独觐见国王
The king is at the small council meeting, my lord.
国王就在御前会议厅,大人
He has summoned you.
他传唤过您
Is it about my wife? No, my lord.
跟我妻子有关吗 回大人,无关
I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.
我认为是丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的事
The whore is pregnant.
那贱♥货怀孕了
You're speaking of murdering a child.
你这是谋害幼儿啊
I warned you this would happen. Back in the north, I warned you,
这事我早警告过你,在北境的时候就说过
but you didn't care to hear.
可你不肯听
Well, hear it now.
现在你给我听清楚
I want 'em dead, mother and child both.
我要他们死,母子两个一起死
And that fool Viserys as well.
外加那个笨蛋韦赛里斯
Is that plain enough for you?
这样说够明白了吧
I want them both dead.
我要他们死
You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.
假如真这样做,你的荣誉将永遭玷污
Honor?!
荣誉
I've got seven kingdoms to rule!
我有七国要统治
One king, seven kingdoms.
一个国王,七个国家
Do you think honor keeps them in line?
你以为是荣誉让国家井然有序吗
Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?
你以为是荣誉让国家安宁祥和吗
It's fear... fear and blood.
是恐惧,恐惧和流血
Then we're no better than the Mad King.
那我们又比疯王好在哪里呢
Careful, Ned. Careful now.
说话小心,奈德,小心
You want to assassinate a girl
就因为 "八爪蜘蛛 "道听途说
because the spider heard a rumor?
你就要暗杀一个小女孩吗
No rumor, my lord. The princess is with child.
并非道听途说,公主怀孕的事不会错
Based on whose information?
消息源自何处
Ser Jorah Mormont. He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士,他给坦格利安当顾问
Mormont? You bring us the whispers
你说莫尔蒙,你把一个叛国者
of a traitor half a world away and call it fact?
远隔重洋飘来的只言片语当作事实吗
Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.
乔拉·莫尔蒙是奴隶贩子,而不是叛国者 small difference, I know, to an honorable man.
当然对您这种正人君子区别是不大的
He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.
他触犯法律,背弃家族,叛逃他乡
We commit murder on the word of this man?
我们当真只凭他的话就下杀手
And if he's right?
万一他说对了呢
If she has a son?
万一她生的是儿子
A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...
一个坦格利安后人统领一支多斯拉克军队
What then? The narrow sea still lies between us.
那怎么办 狭海依旧隔在中间
I'll fear the Dothraki
等多斯拉克人
the day they teach their horses to run on water.
教会他们的马在水上走路,我才会害怕
Do nothing?
什么也不做
That's your wise advice?
这就是你给出的明智建议
Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores?
什么也不做,直到敌人登岸了再说,是吗
You're my council. Counsel!
你们都是御前会议的成员
Speak sense to this honorable fool.
谁来跟这个只讲荣誉的傻瓜讲讲道理
I understand your misgivings, my lord.
大人,我完全能体会您的顾虑
Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing
绝无虚言,我们在此讨论的
we must consider, a vile thing.
是一件可怕的事,卑鄙的事
Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes
可我们这些冒昧为政的人
do vile things for the good of the realm.
有时必须为了百姓福祉行卑鄙之事
Should the gods grant Daenerys a son,
假如诸神赐予丹妮莉丝一个儿子
the realm will bleed.
王国难免血光之灾
I bear this girl no ill will,
我对这个女孩没有恶意
but should the Dothraki invade,
但倘若多斯拉克人打来
how many innocents will die?
多少无辜的人会丢掉性命
How many towns will burn?
多少村庄会付之一炬
Is it not wiser, kinder even,
倘若死了丹妮莉丝一个
that she should die now
能够拯救万千生灵
so that tens of thousands might live?
是不是比较明智且仁慈的做法呢
We should have had them both killed years ago.
那兄妹俩早就该杀了
When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman,
如果你发现跟自己上床的是个丑女
best close your eyes, get it over with.
最好的做法就是闭上眼睛,赶紧办事
Cut her throat. Be done with it.
割开她的喉咙,了事
I followed you into war...
我随你南征北战
twice,
前后两次
without doubts,
眉头都不皱一下
without second thoughts.
不曾有一丝迟疑
But I will not follow you now.
但我这次不会了
The Robert I grew up with
我认识的那个劳勃
didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.
可不会被还未出生的孩子的阴影吓得发抖
She dies.
她必须死
I will have no part in it.
我绝不会当共犯
You're the King's Hand, lord Stark.
史塔克大人,你是御前首相
You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.
照我说的去做,不然我就另请高明
And good luck to him.
那我祝他好运
I thought you were a better man.
我以为您不是这种人
Out. Out, damn you.
滚,滚,该死的家伙
Go, run back to Winterfell!
快滚回临冬城去
I'll have your head on a spike!
我要砍下你的脑袋挂在枪上
I'll put it there myself, you fool!
我要亲自动手,你个蠢货
You think you're too good for this? Too proud and honorable?
你自以为多么正直,多么自豪,多么荣誉
This is a war!
这是打仗
I'll go ahead with my daughters.
我带女儿先动身
Get them ready. Do it yourself.
要她们准备好,你亲自去传达
Don't ask anyone for help. Right away, my lord.
别找任何人寻求帮助 我这就去,大人
Lord Baelish is here for you.
贝里席大人想见您
His grace went on about you at some length
你走之后,国王陛下还接着
after you took your leave.
骂了好一会儿
The word "Treason" was mentioned.
还提到过 "叛国 "之类的字眼
What can I do for you?
你有何贵干
When do you return to Winterfell?
你打算什么时候回临冬城
Why? What do you care? If you're still here come nightfall,
怎么,此事与你何干 要是你傍晚还在
I'll take you to see the last
我带你去见
person Jon Arryn spoke with before falling ill.
琼恩·艾林病倒前见的最后一个人
If that sort of thing still interests you.
要是你对此还感兴趣的话
I don't have the time.
我没时间
It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.
这要不了一小时,不过随您的便
Round up all the men we have and station them outside the girls' chambers.
召集所有人守在我女儿的房间门口
Who are your best two swords? Heward and Wyl.
你手下最好的两名剑士是谁 海华和韦尔
Find them and meet me at the stables.
带上他们,我们在马厩见
You bring him here without permission?
你竟然未经许可就把他带来这里
You pollute my home with his presence?
任由兰尼斯特玷污我家
Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin,
你阿姨做了件错事,罗宾
A very bad thing.
错得很离谱
You remember her, don't you?
你还记得她吧
Isn't he beautiful?
你看他漂不漂亮
And strong too. Jon knew it.
而且很强壮,琼恩早看出来了
His last words were "The seed is strong."
他的遗言就是 " 种性强韧 "
He wanted everyone to know
他要大家都知道
what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.
他儿子长大后会变成个强壮的男子汉
Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.
你们瞧,他可是艾林谷的领主
Lysa, you wrote me about the Lannisters,
莱莎,你写信说到兰尼斯特
warning me... To stay away from them!
警告我 ... 离他们远远的
Not to bring one here!
不是让你带一个过来
Mommy?
妈咪
Is that the bad man? It is.
他就是那个坏人吗 就是他
He's little.
他好小呀
He's Tyrion the Imp of house Lannister.
他就是兰尼斯特家的小恶魔提利昂
He killed your father.
他害死了你父亲
He murdered the Hand of the King!
他杀死了御前首相
Oh, did I kill him too?
哦,原来他也是我杀的
I've been a very busy man.
看来我还真忙啊
You will watch your tongue!
你最好管紧你那张碎嘴
These men are knights of the Vale.
这些人都是艾林谷的骑士
Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.
他们全都对琼恩·艾林敬爱有加
Every one of them would die for me.
每个人都愿意为我牺牲性命
If any harm comes to me, my brother Jaime will see that they do.
我要有什么不测,我哥詹姆负责让他们如愿
You can't hurt us. No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!
没人敢在这里乱来, 妈咪, 告诉他
Tell him! shh shh shh, my sweet boy.
让他知道 嘘,我的小宝贝
He's just trying to frighten us.
他只是虚张声势
Lannisters are all liars.
兰尼斯特家通通是骗子
No one will hurt my baby.
谁也别想欺负我的小亲亲
Mommy...
妈咪
I want to see the bad man fly.
我想看坏人飞
Perhaps you will, my little love.
小心肝,或许可以哦
This man is my prisoner.
他是我的犯人
I will not have him harmed.
我不会让他受到伤害
Ser Vardis,
瓦狄斯爵士
My sister's guest is weary.
我姐姐的客人有些累了
Take him down below so he can rest.
把他带到下面好好休息
Introduce him to Mord.
让莫德照顾他
You go sleep, dwarf man.
你现在可以睡了,小矮人
Sleep good, little dwarf man!
睡个好觉矮冬瓜
Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.
史塔克大人还活着,真是幸运啊
Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.
劳勃这几天会怒不可遏,但也仅限于此
He adores the man.
他喜欢史塔克
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Are you sure this won't hurt?
你确定这不会伤到我吗
Only if I slip.
除非我手滑了
And you'd prefer me like this?
你喜欢我这样子吗
If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.
你要是中意没毛的,大可以找个小男孩
I want you.
我只要你
My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.
我老哥认为,没打过仗的男人不算真男人
He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.
他还当我是个被宠坏的小孩
Oh, and you're not?
你不也是吗
Loras Tyrell, the Knight of the Fowers?
洛拉斯·提利尔百花骑士
How many wars have you fought in?
你参加过多少次战役了
Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours?
你父亲在你的盔甲上花了多少钱
Hold still.
别动
All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis
劳勃和史坦尼斯就只会说
is how I'm not tough enough, how I squirm at the sight of blood...
我不够强悍啦,见到血是多么懦弱啦
You did vomit when that boy's eye
团体比武中,那小子的眼珠
was knocked out in the melee.
被打出来时,你确实吐了
His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!
他的眼球可就吊在眼窝外边晃啊
He shouldn't have entered the melee
如果他不知道如何战斗
if he didn't know how to fight.
就不该参加团体比武
Easy for you to say.
你说得轻巧
Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.
并非人人都是你这种天赋异禀的剑客
It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.
这可不是天赋,剑术不是谁给我的
I'm good because I work at it...
我之所以厉害,是因为勤加练♥习
every day of my life since I could hold a stick.
从能拿棍子的年龄就开始了,十年如一日
I could work at fighting all day, every day,
就算我没日没夜地练剑
and still never be as good as you.
还是不可能赶上你
Yes well, I guess we'll never know.
那就只有天知道了
Everywhere? Everywhere.
都要刮吗 都要刮
So how did it end up?
事情的结果怎样
The Targaryen girl will die?
那个坦格利安的女孩会死吗
It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.
虽说这不太好,但她必须死
Robert's rather tasteless about it.
关于这事,劳勃都快失去理智了
Every time he talks about killing her,
每次说到要杀她时
I swear the table rises six inches.
我敢发誓,都震得桌子跳起半尺
It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
可惜啊,他对自家老婆就没有这么激♥情
He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.
不过对她的钱财可是欲求不满
You have to give it to the Lannisters...
对于兰尼斯特家,你真是不服不行
they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts
那帮贱♥货自大和无趣的程度,世上无人可比
the gods ever suffered to walk the world,
再多分毫,就连诸神也不能忍
but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
但他们的钱真是多得要命
I have an outrageous amount of money.
我的钱也多得要命
Not as much as the Lannisters.
没有兰尼斯特家那么多
But a lot more than you.
跟你比还是绰绰有余
Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.
劳勃威胁说要带我一起去狩猎
Last time we were out there for two weeks.
上次狩猎,我们在外边熬了两周
Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,
每天都淋着大雨,踩着泥巴穿林子
all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.
就为了陪他玩长矛叉肉的游戏
Oh. But Robert loves his killing.
但劳勃就喜欢打打杀杀
How did that ever happen? Because he loves his killing.
他怎么当上国王的 因为他喜欢打打杀杀
And he used to be good at it.
而且过去非常擅长
Do you know who should be king?
你知道谁该当国王吗
Be serious. I am.
严肃点 我很严肃
My father could be your bank.
我父亲可以资助你
I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.
我以前从没打过仗,但我愿意为你而战
I'm fourth in line.
我是第四顺位继承人
And where was Robert in the line of royal succession?
那劳勃又是第顺位继承人呢
Joffrey is a monster. Tommen is eight.
乔佛里是个魔头,托曼才八岁
Stannis? Stannis has the personality of a lobster.
史坦尼斯呢 史坦尼斯的性格跟龙虾没两样
He's still my older brother.
但他毕竟是我的兄长
What are you doing?! Look at it.
你在干嘛 你看
You cut me. It's just blood.
你割伤我了 只是血而已
We've all got it in us. Sometimes a little spills.
我们体内都有,偶尔流点血很正常
If you become king, you're going to see a lot of this.
如果你成了国王,见到的血可不止这么一点
You need to get used to it.
你要习♥惯
Go on. Look.
来吧,看看
People love you.
人民爱戴你
They love to serve you because you're kind to them.
他们乐于效忠你,因为你仁爱友善
They want to be near you.
他们都愿意靠近你
You're willing to do what needs to be done,
当做之事你甘愿去做
but you don't gloat over it.
但不会以之为乐
You don't love killing.
你不好杀戮
Where is it written that
哪里写到过
power is the sole province of the worst?
只有十恶不赦才能掌权
That Thrones are only made for
被恐惧,被怨恨的人
the hated and the feared?
才能称王
You would be a wonderful king.
你将成为一代明君
I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.
很遗憾,你和奈德·史塔克的结合不太完美
You seemed so good together.
你们看起来那么般配
I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
很高兴我做了件取悦你的事
Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
没有首相,王国就不能正常运转
I suppose this is where you tell me
我想你的意思是
to give the job to your brother Jaime.
要我任命你弟弟詹姆为首相吧
No. He's not serious enough.
不,他太不严肃
I'll say this for Ned Stark:
对奈德·史塔克,我至少得承认
he's serious enough.
他够严肃
Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?
值得吗,就这样失去他
I don't know.
我不清楚
But I do know this:
但我知道一点
If the Targaryen girl convinces
如果那个坦格利安女孩
her horselord husband to invade
说服她的马王丈夫打过来
and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea...
而多斯拉克人成功地横渡狭海
We won't be able to stop them.
我们就没办法抵挡了
The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that.
多斯拉克人不懂航海,连小孩都知道
They don't have discipline. They don't have armor.
他们毫无军纪,没有铠甲
They don't have siege weapons.
没有攻城器械
It's a neat little trick you do:
你又耍这把戏了
You move your lips and your father's voice comes out.
张嘴就吐出你老爹的话
Is my father wrong?
我父亲说错了吗
Let's say Viserys Targaryen lands
要是韦赛里斯·坦格利安
with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back.
率领四万多斯拉克哮吼武士登陆
We hole up in our castles...
而我们龟缩在城里
A wise move... only a fool
这样很明智,只有傻子
would meet the Dothraki in an open field.
才会出城正面抵抗多斯拉克人
They leave us in our castles.
然后他们不管我们了
They go from town to town, looting and burning,
横扫一个又一个村庄,烧杀抢掠
killing every man who can't hide behind a stone wall,
杀光所有没能躲进城堡的人
stealing all our crops and livestock,
抢走所有的粮食和牲畜
enslaving all our women and children.
奴役所有的女人和小孩
How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind
而他们的国王躲在高墙之内
their absentee king, their cowardly king
拒不露面,胆小如鼠,且问七国的臣民
hiding behind high walls?
还能拥戴他多久
When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen
还用多久,人们就会重新拥戴
is the rightful monarch after all?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安为真龙天子
We still outnumber them.
我们毕竟有人数优势
Which is the bigger number: five or one?
哪个数更大五还是一
Five.

Five...

One.

One army... a real army
一支铁血的军队
united behind one leader with one purpose.
只由一人统率,唯有一个目标
Our purpose died with the Mad King.
而我们的目标呢,早随疯王之死消失了
Now we've got as many armies
现如今军队多如牛毛
as there are men with gold in their purse.
腰包里有钱便可拥兵自重
And everybody wants something different.
人心各异,皆有所求
Your father wants to own the world.
你老爹想要一统天下
Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow.
奈德·史塔克一心回到那冰天雪地窝着
What do you want?
那你想要什么
We haven't had a real fight in nine years.
我们已经有九年没有真正打过仗了
Back stabbing doesn't prepare you for a fight.
等打起仗来只有背后偷袭的本事怎么行
And that's all the realm is now:
看看现在王国都什么风气
back stabbing and scheming
背后偷袭,阴谋算计
and arse licking and money grubbing.
阿谀奉承,唯利是图
Sometimes I don't know
有时我都不知道
what holds it together.
是什么在维系国家
Our marriage.
我们的婚姻
Ah, so here we sit
所以十七年后
years later,
我们还坐在这儿 17
holding it all together.
维系着国家的完整
Don't you get tired?
你不觉得厌烦吗
Every day.
没有一天不觉得
How long can hate hold a thing together?
那这种憎恶还能让这个国家撑多久
Well, 17 years is quite a long time.
十七年可算是很久了
Yes, it is.
是啊,的确
Yes, it is.
的确
What was she like?
她长什么样
You've never asked about her, not once.
你可从没问到过她,一次都没有
Why not?
为什么不问
At first, just saying her name even in private
起初,即使私底下提及她的名字
felt like I was breathing life back into her.
我都害怕她在你记忆中愈加鲜活
I thought if I didn't talk about her,
曾以为我不去提她
she'd just fade away for you.
你就会渐渐淡忘
When I realized that wasn't going to happen,
后来我意识到你不可能忘记她
I refused to ask out of spite.
不再问起的原因就变成怨恨
I didn't want to give you the satisfaction
我不想让你自以为魅力十足
of thinking I cared enough to ask.
以为我多么在乎你的感情
And eventually it became
到最后我终于清楚
clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.
我的怨恨在你眼里一文不值
As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.
就我看来,你反倒还很享受
So why now?
那现在为什么又问
What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us
我们对彼此的伤害还不够狠吗
that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?
相比之下,莱安娜·史塔克的幽灵又能怎样
You want to know the horrible truth?
你想知道事实有多残酷吗
I can't even remember what she looked like.
我甚至记不起她的样子来
I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...
我只知道她曾是我唯一的追求
Someone took her away from me,
有人把她从我身边夺走
and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.
庞然如七国都弥补不了她留下的空白
I felt something for you once, you know?
我曾经对你有过感情,你知道吗
I know.
我知道
Even after we lost our first boy.
即使在我们的长子夭折之后
For quite a while, actually.
很长一段时间,我都怀揣这份情意
Was it ever possible for us?
我们之间曾经有过可能吗
Was there ever a time, ever a moment?
是否有那么一段时期,甚至一瞬间
No.
没有
Does that make you feel better or worse?
这样的回答让你觉得好点还是更难过
She looks like him, don't she, my Lord?
大人,孩子和他长得真像,对吧
She has his nose, his black hair.
有他的鼻子,还有他的黑发
Aye.
的确
Tell him when you see him, my Lord.
大人,您见到他的时候请告诉他
If it please you,
如果您高兴的话
tell him how beautiful she is.
请您告诉他女儿有多漂亮
I will. And tell him I've been with no one else.
我会的 请告诉他我没跟过其他人
I swear it, my lord, by the old gods and new.
大人,我以新神和旧神之名起誓
I don't want no jewels or nothing,
我不要金银珠宝
just him.
我只要他的人
The king was always good to me.
国王对我一直很好
When Jon Arryn came to visit you,
琼恩·艾林曾经来找你
what did he want?
所为何事
He wasn't that sort of man, my lord.
大人,他不是那种人
He just wanted to know if the child was happy,
他只是想知道孩子快不快乐
healthy.
健不健康
He looks healthy enough to me.
我看这孩子很健康
The girl shall want for nothing.
这姑娘永远不会愁吃愁穿
Brothels make a much better investment than ships,
我早就发现,买妓院远比投资船队
I've found.
来得稳当
Whores rarely sink.
因为妓♥女不会沉
What do you know of king Robert's bastards?
你对劳勃的私生子女所知多少
Well, he has more than you,
这个嘛,从最简单的说起
for a start.
他生得比你多
How many? Does it matter?
有多少 有关系吗
If you fuck enough women,
反正只要睡过的女人够多
some of them will give you presents.
总有人会送你大礼
And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?
琼恩·艾林为什么要挨个找到他们
He was the King's Hand.
他是御前首相
Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.
想必劳勃要他代为照顾吧
He was overcome with fatherly love.
一时间父爱大发了
Come.

Jory! My lord.
乔里 在,大人
Such a small pack of wolves.
就这么几头狼啊
Stay back, ser. This is the Hand of the King.
不得无礼,这可是国王的首相
Was the Hand of the King.
国王的前任首相
Now I'm not sure what he is...
至于现在嘛
lord of somewhere very far away.
不过是偏远地区的一个领主
What's the meaning of this, Lannister?
兰尼斯特,这是什么意思
Get back inside where it's safe.
你最好躲进安全的地方去
I'm looking for my brother.
我在找我老弟
You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?
您还记得我弟弟吧,史塔克大人
Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.
金头发,舌头利,个子矮
I remember him well.
我记得非常清楚
It seems he had some trouble on the road.
他似乎在半路上碰到点麻烦
You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?
您该不会正巧知道他有什么麻烦吧
He was taken at my command
令弟乃是在我的命令下遭到逮捕
to answer for his crimes.
以为其罪行负责
My Lords!
两位大人
I'll bring the city watch.
我这就去找都城守卫队
Come, Stark.
拔剑吧,史塔克
I'd rather you die sword in hand.
我倒愿意你死的时候手里拿着武器
If you threaten my Lord again... Threaten?
你胆敢再威胁我家大人 ... 威胁
As in, "I'm going to open your lord
那要这样说 " 我要把你家大人开膛破肚
from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?
瞧瞧史塔克的身子是何种材质造的 "
You kill me,
你杀了我
your brother's a dead man.
你弟弟也性命难保
You're right.
说得对
Take him alive. Kill his men.
饶他一命把他手下全宰了
My brother, Lord Stark...
至于我弟弟史塔克大人
we want him back.
我们要他回来


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载