权力的游戏   第六季 第三集

Game of Thrones  S06E03

2019年7月30日 14:27 推荐到豆瓣

守望结束


Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
Easy.
冷静
What do you remember?
你都记得什么
They stabbed me.
他们用刀刺我
Olly...
奥利
he put a knife in my heart.
他一刀捅在我心口
I shouldn't be here.
我不该在这里
The lady brought you back.
女士把你带了回来
Afterwards, after they stabbed you,
他们捅死你之后
after you died, where did you go?
你死了之后 去了哪里
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing.
没有
There was nothing at all.
什么都没有
The Lord let you come back for a reason.
光之王让你回来必有原因
Stannis was not the prince who was promised,
史坦尼斯不是预言中的王子
but someone has to be.
但必须有一个王子
Could you give us a moment?
能让我们单独说几句吗
You were dead.
你死过
And now you're not.
现在又活过来
That's completely fucking mad, seems to me.
我都觉得这是纯他妈见鬼
I can only imagine how it seems to you.
你是什么感受 我只能想象
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我认为正确的事
And I got murdered for it.
却为此被人杀死
And now I'm back.
现在我又回来了
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we'll never know.
或许我们永远不会知道
What does it matter?
有什么关系呢
You go on.
你只管继续
You fight for as long as you can.
一息尚存 就继续战斗下去
You clean up as much of the shit as you can.
尽你全力收拾这片烂摊子
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道该怎么做
I thought I did, but...
我以为我知道 可是
I failed.
我失败了
Good.
很好
Now go fail again.
那就屡败屡战
They think you're some kind of god.
他们以为你是个神
The man who returned from the dead.
死而复生的人
I'm not a god.
我不是神
I know that.
我知道
I saw your pecker.
我瞧见你的小鸟了
What kind of god would have a pecker that small?
哪有神的鸟会那么小
Your eyes are still brown.
你的眼睛还是棕色
Is that still you in there?
你还是你吗
I think so.
我想是的
Hold off on burning my body for now.
先别急着烧我尸体
That's funny.
都会说笑了
You sure that's still you in there?
你确定你还是你吗
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes. Yes, I'm fine.
还好 我没事
Did I ever tell you I used to think the sea was called the see
我有没讲过 我一直以为海跟看是同一个字
because it was nothing but water as far as the eye could see?
因为一眼看去都是水 没有别的东西
I don't think so.
应该不是
Sea, see.
海 看
They're spelled different, but they sound the same.
拼写不同 可是发音都一样
Yeah, they do.
对 是一样的
It was before I learned how to read, obviously.
这显然是我学识字之前的事了
Sam, are you going to be sick?
山姆 你要吐吗
Won't be long. We'll be in the south soon.
不会很久了 我们马上就到南方了
I'm excited to see Oldtown.
我很期待看到旧镇
Captain says it's the most beautiful city in Westeros.
船长说那是维斯特洛最美的城市
Are you going to vomit again?
你又要吐了吗
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
The Citadel doesn't admit women.
学城不收女人
There won't be a place for you there or for Little Sam.
那里没有你和小山姆的容身之处
I stayed at Castle Black. There's no women allowed there.
黑城堡我都待过了 那里也不许有女人
The Citadel isn't Castle Black.
学城不是黑城堡
I don't have a Jon Snow or Maester Aemon to help me bend the rules.
那里没有琼恩·雪诺和伊蒙师傅帮我通融
I'll stay in Oldtown, then.
那我就留在旧镇
By yourself?
你一个人
With a baby and no money?
带着婴儿 身无分文
So if we're not going to Oldtown, where are you taking me?
要是不去旧镇 你这是带我去哪儿
To my home.
去我家
Horn Hill.
角陵
My father's well, my father,
我父亲他...我父亲
but my mother's a kind woman and my sister's lovely.
但我母亲很可亲 妹妹也好
They'll take care of you both.
她们会照顾你们母子
Wherever you go, I go, too."
"你去哪儿我就去哪儿""
That's what you said.
这是你说的
I said that because I want you and Little Sam to be safe.
我那样说是希望你和小山姆安全
That's all I want
我只希望你们平安
to become a maester so I can help Jon when the time comes
我要当学士 好在需要的时候帮助琼恩
so you'll be safe.
也是为了你们能平安
Us and everyone else in the world.
我们 还有世界上所有人都能平安
I don't care about them.
我不管别人怎样
Well, no, I do, but I don't really.
好吧 也是管的 但我并不在乎
I care about you and him.
我在乎你和他
I know that, Sam.
我知道 山姆
And he does, too.
他也知道
You're the only one who ever has.
你是唯一一个在乎我们的人
If you think it's for the best,
如果你认为这样最好
we trust you.
我们信你
I'd feel better if you threw something at me and stormed off.
你丢东西砸我转身就走 我心里还会好过些
I'd never do that to the father of my son.
我永远不会那样对我儿子的父亲
That's my father.
是我父亲
The man beside him is Howland Reed, meera's father.
他身边的是霍兰·黎德 梅拉的父亲
Ser Arthur Dayne.
亚瑟·戴恩爵士
The Sword of the Morning.
拂晓神剑
Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw.
父亲说亚瑟是他见过的最优秀的剑士
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
I looked for you on the Trident.
我在三叉戟河上没看见你
We weren't there.
我们没去
Your friend the usurper
要是我们在场
would lie beneath the ground if we had been.
你的篡夺者朋友此时已经入土了
The Mad King is dead.
疯王已死
Rhaegar lies beneath the ground.
雷加也倒卧沙场
Why weren't you there to protect your prince?
怎么没去保护你们的王子
Our prince wanted us here.
王子要我们守在这里
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪儿
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
祝你在接下来的战争中好运
And now it begins.
现在战争开始
No.

Now it ends.
战争于此终结
He's better than my father.
他比我父亲厉害
Far better.
厉害多了
But Father beat him.
但父亲击败了他
Did he?
是吗
I know he did.
我知道他赢了
Heard the story a thousand times.
这故事我听过上千次
He stabbed him in the back.
他从背后偷袭了他
What's in the tower?
塔里有什么
That's enough for one day.
今天就到这儿吧
We'll visit again another time.
我们改日再来
I want to see where he's going. Time to go.
我想看他去了哪 该走了
Father!
父亲
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这样
Take me back there. I want to go back.
带我回去 我想回去
No.
不行
He heard me. Maybe.
他听到我了 或许吧
Maybe he heard the wind. He heard me.
或许他只是听到了风声 他听到我了
The past is already written. The ink is dry.
历史已经写就 墨凝于纸
What's in that tower?
塔里是什么
I want to go back there.
我想回去
I've told you many times, stay too long where you don't belong
我说过很多次了 在你不该待的地方待太久
and you will never return.
你将无法回来
Why do I want to return?
我为什么要回来
So I can be a cripple again?
好再做个残废吗
So I can talk to an old man in a tree?
好跟长在树里的老头子说话吗
You think I wanted to sit here for , years
你以为我想在这里枯坐千年
watching the world from a distance
远远看着世界
as the roots grew through me?
任凭树根穿过身体
So why did you?
那你为什么还要在这
I was waiting for you.
我在等你
I don't want to be you.
我不想成为你
I don't blame you.
这不怪你
You won't be here forever.
你不会永远待在这里
You won't be an old man in a tree.
你不会成为长在树里的老头
But before you leave,
但在离开之前
you must learn.
你必须学习
Learn what?
学什么
Everything.
一切
伟大的卡丽熙 赶紧走
欢迎回家 卡丽熙
下去吧
你们干什么
放开我
我要砍了你们的头
你们犯了个错误
你们会后悔的
我是卡奥的妻子
我们知道你是谁
我记得你吃骏马的心
卓戈卡奥死后 你为什么没来找我们
因为我是风暴降生丹妮莉丝
解放者
弥林女王 龙之母
我不该跟你们待在一起
你的确曾是伟大卡奥的妻子
你以为有你在他身边 他能征服世界
但他没有
我也曾是伟大卡奥的妻子
萨沃卡奥
我也以为有我在他身边 他能征服世界
你还年轻
我们都曾年轻
但我们都理解这世道
你也会理解的
如果你有幸留在我们身边的话
要不我还能去哪
每个卡丽熙都会成为多希卡林
没错 一旦她们的卡奥死去
但你去过外面的世界
那是禁忌
所有卡拉萨即将在此会集
他们将决定去洗劫哪座城市 奴役哪个部落
现在他们还得决定 要如何处置卓戈卡奥的银发遗孀
如果你走运 就能留在我们这里 龙之母
那是你眼下最好的结局
I don't know how you stand it in all that leather.
真不知你们一身皮甲怎么挨得住
If we could have the room.
麻烦你们下去
You look lovely today, my dear. You really do.
你今天真美 亲爱的 真的
How you climbed all those steps without breaking a sweat.
爬那么多级阶梯不流一滴汗 你怎么做到的
If you're going to torture me,
如果你要折磨我
just call them back and get on with it.
赶紧把他们叫回来开始吧
I am not a torturer.
我不折磨人
Though it so often is what people deserve.
尽管很多人都是活该受折磨
And it does provide answers.
而且折磨的确能让我得到答案
But they're usually the wrong answers.
但通常都是错误的答案
My job is to find the right answers.
我的职责是找到正确的答案
Do you know how I do that?
你知道我怎么找答案吗
I do it by making people happy.
我让人们快活
I'd like to make you happy, Vala.
我很乐意让你快活 瓦拉
That's your name, isn't it, Vala?
那是你的名字 对不对 瓦拉
That's all right.
没关系
I know who you are and what you've done.
我知道你是谁 做了什么
You've done a lot.
你做过很多事
You've sacrificed your body for a cause,
你出卖身体是有原因的
which is more than most people do.
比大多数人高尚得多
And you've helped the Sons of the Harpy murder the Unsullied
你帮助鹰身女妖之子谋杀无垢者
and the Second Sons.
和次子团
The Unsullied and the Second Sons are foreign soldiers
无垢者和次子团是异邦战士
brought here by a foreign queen
跟随异邦女王而来
to destroy our city and our history.
摧毁我们的城市和历史
I understand.
我明白
Well, that makes perfect sense
在你看来
from your perspective.
非常有道理
I have a different perspective, of course.
但我有不同观点
I think it's important
我认为
that you try to see things from my perspective
你必须站在我的角度看问题
just as I will try to see them from yours.
正如我站在你的角度看问题
Because that is the only way
因为只有这样
that I can make you and Dom happy.
我才能让你和多姆都快活
That is how you pronounce it Dom?
多姆 是这样发音吗
I'm afraid I don't really speak the language.
抱歉我不太会讲你们的语言
Such a handsome boy.
真是英俊的小男孩
Those big, brown eyes. Good luck keeping the ladies away.
一双棕色的大眼睛 当心被姑娘们吃了
Yes, you're a true liberator, aren't you?
是啊 你真是解放者 不是吗
You won't torture me, you'll just threaten my son.
你不折磨我 只会用我的儿子威胁我
Children are blameless.
孩子是无辜的
I have never hurt them.
我决不会伤害他们
Your boy is in no immediate danger,
你儿子眼下没有危险
this I swear to you.
这点我可以保证
But between us, dear,
但我悄悄说一句 亲爱的
you did conspire to kill the Queen's soldiers.
你曾共谋杀害女王的战士
We both know the penalty for that crime.
我们都清楚这该当何罪
How will poor Dom get on without his mother?
可怜的多姆要是没了母亲可怎么办
And with his breathing problem.
何况他还有呼吸疾病
If I tell you anything, they'll kill me.
如果我说了 他们会杀了我
So either you kill me or they do.
不死在你手里 也会死在他们手里
Yes, from your perspective, this is a problem.
是啊 从你的角度 这是一个问题
There is a third option, though.
不过还有第三条路
A ship leaving tomorrow for Pentos.
明天有艘驶往潘托斯的船
I've already booked passage for a woman and her young son.
我已经为一个女人和她的儿子订了船票
I'll even throw in a bag of silver to help you start again.
我甚至会给你一袋银币 帮你重新开始
Though I'm afraid we'll have to ask
不过恐怕得劳烦
one of our leatherclad friends back in to carry it.
一位穿皮甲的朋友回来帮着搬
Far too heavy for me.
我是搬不动的
The boat sails at dawn.
船拂晓起航
You need to decide now.
你得现在决定
A new life for you and Dom
是跟多姆一起开始新生活
or...
还是...
What should we do while we wait?
等待的时候该做点什么
To pass the time, what should we do?
打发时间 该做点什么
What should we talk about?
我们谈点什么
You speak languages.
你会十九种语言
You must occasionally use some of them to talk about things.
一定时不时会用来聊聊天吧
You two, you spend a great deal of time together.
你们两个相处了那么久
What would you be talking about if I weren't here?
如果我不在 你俩会聊什么
Patrol.
巡逻
When I am going on patrol with the Unsullied.
我跟无垢者一起巡逻的时候
What we see on patrol.
路上看到了什么
Who we captured on patrol.
抓到了什么
That's good. That's very good.
很好 非常好
But that's a report.
但那是汇报
I was thinking more of a conversation.
我问的是聊天
A wise man once said the true history of the world
一位智者曾经说过 真正的历史
is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.
是高雅房间里的伟大谈话史
Who said this?
这是谁说的
Me.

Just now.
刚才说的
All right, no conversations.
好吧 不聊天了
Let's play a game.
我们玩个游戏
You don't play games, either one of you, ever?
你们两个从来没玩过游戏吗
Games are for children.
游戏是孩子玩的
My master Kraznys would sometimes make us play games.
克拉兹尼主人偶尔会让我们玩游戏
There, that's a start.
看 好的开始
Only the girls. No, no, no.
只有女孩 不不不
Not that. Of course not that.
不是那种 当然不是
Innocent games. Fun games.
纯洁的游戏 有趣的游戏
Drinking games.
喝酒游戏
We do not drink.
我们不喝酒
Until you do.
现在喝了
All right. No drinking.
好吧 不喝酒
We can play without drinking.
不喝酒也能玩
It's a wonderful game. I invented it.
这是很棒的游戏 我发明的
Here's how it works.
规则是这样
I make a statement about your past.
我描述你们的过去
If I'm wrong, I drink.
如果我说错了 我喝酒
And if I'm right
如果我说对了
maybe we can't play without drinking.
还是得喝酒才能玩
Oh, you took your time.
你够慢的
Sorry.
抱歉
I was busy learning who funds the Sons of the Harpy.
我在忙着调查鹰身女妖之子的资助者
Some things you can't rush. You found out?
这事急不来 你查到了吗
The Good Masters of Astapor
阿斯塔波的善主
and the Wise Masters of Yunkai.
和渊凯的贤主
With help from their friends in Volantis.
还有瓦兰提斯朋友的帮助
You see?
你看
You don't even have to worry about the local rebellion.
根本不必担心本城的叛乱
We only have to worry about
我们只消担心
the three rich foreign cities paying for it.
那三个花钱资助叛乱的富裕异邦
We conquered Astapor and Yunkai once.
我们曾征服过阿斯塔波和渊凯
We will do it again and execute the Masters.
我们将再次征服它们 处死奴隶主
If the Unsullied march off to reconquer Astapor and Yunkai,
如果无垢者前往征服阿斯塔波和渊凯
who will remain to defend the free people of Meereen?
谁来守卫弥林的自由民
If we do not fight them, how can we stop them?
如果我们不去战斗 如何能阻止他们
We cannot.
我们做不到
The Masters speak only one language.
奴隶主只会说一种语言
They spoke it to me for many years.
他们对我说过许多年
I know it better than my mother tongue.
我对它比母语还熟悉
If we want them to hear us, we must speak it back to them.
如果要他们顺从我们 我们必须以牙还牙
May it be the last thing they ever hear.
这会是他们听到的最后一句话
You may be right.
你也许是对的
So we will fight them?
所以我们会与他们作战吗
Possibly. Possibly?
可能吧 可能
It's a conversation.
我们这是在商议
Tell me, can your little birds get a message
告诉我 你的小小鸟能给
to the Good Masters of Astapor, the Wise Masters of Yunkai,
阿斯塔波的善主 渊凯的贤主
and benevolent enslavers of Volantis?
和瓦兰提斯的奴隶主带句话吗
Of course. Men can be fickle,
当然可以 人也许易变
but birds I always trust.
但小小鸟永远值得信任
Your eye looks much better, Arthur.
你的眼睛看上去好多了 亚瑟
How's your mother's jaw?
你妈妈的下巴情况如何
Better.
好多了
And your father?
你爸爸呢
No one's seen him.
没人看见他
And no one will.
再也不会有人看见了
That worked out rather nicely.
恢复得还不错
Will Lord Varys ever come back?
瓦里斯大人还会回来吗
I don't think so.
我想不会了
Do you miss him?
你想他吗
He was nice.
他是个好人
He called us his little birds.
他叫我们小小鸟儿
He gave us sweets.
他给我们糖吃
It's funny you should mention that.
既然提到这个
Guess what I happened to find today.
猜猜看我今天找到了什么
Candied plums from Dorne.
多恩的糖梅
Now remember, if any of your friends
记住 如果你们的朋友
like sweets or need help, they can always come to me.
喜欢糖果或者需要帮助 随时来找我
All I need in return are whispers.
我需要的回报只有一些悄悄话
No need to be afraid.
不用害怕
This is Ser Gregor.
这是格雷果爵士
He's friends with all my friends.
我的朋友也是他的朋友
Run along now.
走吧
Varys's little birds?
瓦里斯的小小鸟儿
Your little birds now, Your Grace.
现在是您的了 陛下
What did you do to him exactly?
你到底对他做了什么
I haven't been able to get a clear answer.
你每次都支支吾吾的
Oh, a number of things.
就一些事情啦
Does he understand what we're saying?
他明白我们在说什么吗
I mean, to the extent that he ever understood
我是说 他以前就
complete sentences in the first place.
不太听得全别人讲话
He understands well enough.
他懂得足够多
So tell him to march into the sept
那就告诉他 冲进大教堂
and crush the High Sparrow's head like a melon.
像砸甜瓜一样砸碎大♥麻雀的头
The High Sparrow has hundreds of Faith Militant surrounding him.
大♥麻雀周围有数百战争之子保护
Ser Gregor can't face them all.
格雷果爵士无法以一敌百
And he won't have to.
他也不需要
He'll only have to face one.
他只需面对一人
Has the Faith leveled official charges yet?
教团下达正式指控了吗
Not yet.
还没
That is one trial by combat I look forward to watching.
真期待这场比武审判
Don't stop at the city.
不要止步于君临
I want little birds in Dorne,
我想要小小鸟儿飞到多恩
in Highgarden, in the North.
飞到高庭 飞到北境
If someone is planning on making our losses their gains,
如果有人想把我们的一切掠为己有
I want to hear it.
我要知道
If someone is laughing at the queen
如果有人在嘲笑太后
who walked naked through the streets covered in shit,
裸身游街 遭人泼粪
I want to hear.
我要知道
I want to know who they are.
我要知道他们是谁
I want to know where they are.
我要知道他们在哪
As bad as Lord Varys was, Qyburn is worse.
瓦里斯大人已经够坏了 而科本更甚
I told them all. I told them.
我警告过他们 警告过
He's arrogant, dangerous.
他既自大又危险
You don't get thrown out of the Citadel without good reason.
不会有人平白无故被赶出学城
And no one listened to my advice.
没人听从我的建议
So here we are.
我们才沦落至此
And what he's done to Gregor Clegane
他对格雷果·克里冈做的事
is an abomination.
真是造孽
We never sanctioned this experiment.
我们从未批准过这项实验
I for one think it will be in our best interest
我觉得为了我们的共同利益
to have the beast dest
应该把这个怪物毁...
Can I help you? Why are you here?
您有何贵干 你为什么在这里
My mother I was invited, my dear,
我母亲 我是受邀前来 亲爱的
to help deal with several troublesome issues,
解决几件麻烦事
such as the queen's imprisonment.
比如王后被囚一事
Thank you for bringing it up.
谢谢您提及此事
It's well past time we addressed the abuses I endured.
早该为我遭受的欺辱做出反击
Margaery is the queen.
玛格丽才是王后
You are not the queen
您不是王后
because you're not married to the king.
因为国王不是你丈夫
I do appreciate these things
我理解这些事
can get a bit confusing in your family.
在您家里可能会有点混淆
This is a small council meeting.
这是御前会议
You have no position on the small council.
您并不是御前会议的一员
I'm the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我是御林铁卫队长
The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard
御林铁卫队长
does have a position on the small council.
在御前会议总有一席之地吧
Grand Maester Pycelle, would you sanction that statement?
派席尔大学士 你认可这样的说法吗
Well, um...
这个
I would say Ser Gerold Hightower
杰洛德·高塔爵士
had a seat on the Mad King's council.
是疯王的御前会议成员
Of course, that was the Mad King.
当然了 那是在疯王时代
King Robert saw things differently.
劳勃国王对此有不同的看法
And King
还有...
What about Myrcella's death, Uncle?
弥赛菈的死怎么说 叔叔
Do you consider the murder of your own blood
你认为你血亲的死
a troublesome issue?
是个棘手的问题吗
The same women who murdered Myrcella
杀死弥赛菈的同一群女人
have overthrown House Martell and taken control of Dorne.
已经推翻了马泰尔家族的统治并控制了多恩
We've got a lot to discuss.
我们有很多事务需要讨论
All of us together.
我们所有人一起
And seeing as you cannot make us leave,
而且看情况你们没办法赶走我们
we best get on with it.
那就开始讨论吧
No, we cannot make you leave.
是啊 我们没办法把你们赶走
And you cannot make us stay.
而你们也没办法留住我们
Not unless you're gonna have that thing murder us all.
除非你想让那个怪物把我们都杀掉
Your Grace.
陛下
My mother would like to see her daughter's final resting place.
我的母亲想看看她女儿的长眠之处
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
非常抱歉 陛下
That's not possible. Not yet.
目前还不可以
When will it be possible?
什么时候可以
When she's fully atoned for her sins.
当她彻底赎罪时
You cut off her hair and marched her naked
你剪掉她的头发 还让她赤身裸体
through the streets in front of the whole city.
当着全城的面游♥行示众
That wasn't the full atonement?
那不算彻底赎罪吗
No.

She must stand trial before seven septons
她必须在七名修士面前接受审判
so we can learn the true extent of her sins.
这样我们才能了解她罪过的真相
I want you to let her see Myrcella's resting place.
我要你允许她去看弥赛菈的长眠之处
I am the king.
我是国王
You are.
你是
And what does that mean to you?
国王对你有何意义
It means a great deal to me.
国王对我意义重大
The Crown and the Faith
王权和信仰
are the twin pillars of the world.
是世界的两大支柱
Do you know who told me that?
你知道这句话是谁告诉我的吗
Your mother.
正是你的母亲
My mother who is unclean?
我那不洁的母亲吗
My mother who still needs
我那在被你折磨过后
to atone after all you've put her through?
仍需赎罪的母亲吗
How do you think the Mother Above first came to us?
你认为圣母是如何降临人间的
How did men and women
世间的男女
first come to feel the Mother's presence, hmm?
是如何第一次感受圣母的存在的
It was through their own mothers.
是通过他们自己的母亲
There's a great deal of falsehood in Cersei. You know that.
瑟曦还有很多谎言 你知道的
But when she speaks of you, the Mother's love outshines it all.
但当她谈到你 圣母之爱的光芒就将其掩盖
Her love for you is more real
她对你的爱
than anything else in this world
比世间任何事物都更加真实
because it doesn't come from this world.
因为这份爱并非来自于这个世界
But you know that.
但是你明白
You've felt it.
你已经感受到了
You've seen her when she talks to you.
你见过她跟你说话的样子
Yes.
是的
It's a great gift.
这是个伟大的恩赐
One I never had.
我从未有过如此福份
Envy.
嫉妒
One more thing for me to atone for.
是我应该忏悔的另一项罪过
Your Grace, do you may I?
陛下 我可以...
Do you mind?
你介意我坐下吗
It's my knees.
我的膝盖受不了了
Of course.
当然可以
When your mother made her walk of atonement,
你的母亲踏上赎罪之旅
she did it to get back to you.
是为了能够回到你的身边
I still don't understand why you want to put her
我还是不明白 她已经受了那么多苦
through any more than she's already endured.
你为什么还要不依不饶
It's not what I want. It's what the gods want.
这并非我所愿 而是诸神之意
They make their will known to us and it's up to us
诸神将旨意告诉我们
to either accept or reject it.
决定是否接受的是我们自己
Please.
请坐
If we're to be just and good,
如果我们想公正善良
then we accept it, all of us, even kings.
我们就得接受 不管你是草民还是国王
A true leader avails himself of the wisest counsel he can.
一位真正的领导者会听从最智慧的建议
And no one is wiser than the gods.
没人比诸神更加智慧
My grandfather once said something similar.
我外祖父说过类似的话
Except for the part about the gods.
除了跟诸神相关的那部分
The gods worked through him whether he knew it or not.
不管他是否意识到 诸神的旨意通过他显达
As they work through your mother.
正如诸神的旨意也通过你母亲显达
There's so much good in all of us.
我们每个人心中都有善良的部分
The best we can do is to help each other bring it out.
我们能做的就是帮助彼此将其发掘出来
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
Who were you before you came here?
你来到这里之前是谁
Arya Stark.
艾莉亚·史塔克
Tell me about Arya Stark's family.
跟我说说艾莉亚·史塔克的家人
Her father was Eddard Stark.
她的父亲是艾德·史塔克
Her mother was Catelyn Stark.
她的母亲是凯特琳·史塔克
She had one sister, Sansa,
她有一个姐姐 珊莎
and four brothers.
还有四个兄弟
Three brothers.
三个兄弟
Robb, Bran, Rickon.
罗柏 布兰 瑞肯
And a halfbrother Jon.
还有一个异母哥哥琼恩
And where are they now?
他们现在在哪里
They may be dead for all a girl knows.
据女孩所知他们可能都死了
Tell me about the Hound.
跟我说说猎狗
Also dead.
他也死了
Arya Stark left him to die.
艾莉亚·史塔克将他留下等死
He was on her list.
他在她的名单上
He was not on her list anymore.
他已经不在名单上了
She had taken him off it.
她已经将他除名
Why? Didn't she want him dead any longer?
为什么 她不想让他死了吗
She did and she did not.
她想 她也不想
She sounds confused.
她听起来很迷茫
Yes, she was.
是的 她迷茫过
Who else was on Arya Stark's funny little list?
还有谁在艾莉亚·史塔克的有趣小名单上
Cersei Lannister.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特
Gregor Clegane.
格雷果·克里冈
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
That's a short list.
名单很短
That can't be everyone you want to kill.
你要杀的人不可能那么少
Are you sure you're not forgetting someone?
你确定没有漏掉谁吗
Which name would you like a girl to speak?
你想女孩告诉你谁的名字
If a girl tells me her name,
女孩说出自己的名字
I will give her eyes back.
我就把双眼还给她
A girl has no name.
女孩没有名字
Come.
过来
If a girl is truly no one,
若女孩真是无名之辈
she has nothing to fear.
她就无需害怕
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
The Umbers are a famously loyal house.
安柏家以忠诚闻名
Famously loyal to the Starks.
以对史塔克家忠诚而闻名
And you, Lord Karstark.
你呢 卡史塔克伯爵
Your people share blood with the Starks, don't they?
你们跟史塔克家血脉相连 不是吗
But here we are. Times change.
但事到如今 时代变了
When my father became Warden of the North,
我父亲成为北境守护时
your house refused to pledge their banners.
你的家族拒绝效忠
Your father was a cunt.
你父亲是个混账
My beloved father, the Warden...
我亲爱的父亲 北境...
Your father was a cunt and that's why you killed him.
你父亲是个混账 所以你杀了他
I might have done the same to my father
我也可能会杀我父亲
if he hadn't have done me the favor of dying on his own.
不过他帮了我的忙 自己先死了
My father was poisoned by our enemies.
我父亲是被敌人毒死的
Why have you come to Winterfell, Lord Umber?
你为什么来临冬城 安柏大人
The bastard Jon Snow led an army of wildlings past the Wall.
私生子琼恩·雪诺带领一支野人军队越过长城
We're farther north than any of you fuckers.
我们比你们这些混♥蛋都更靠北
Wildlings come down, we always have to fight them first.
野人南下 我们首当其冲
I like fighting wildlings. Been doing it all my life.
我喜欢打野人 一辈子都在打
But there are too many of them for us to beat back alone.
但这次数量太多 我们无法独自抗衡
So now you've come seeking help?
所以你是来寻求帮助的
We need to help each other.
我们要互相帮助
The colder it gets,
天气越冷
the farther south those goat fuckers will roam.
那些狗♥日♥的就会越往南边走
Won't take them long to get here.
他们不久就会来到这里
You think a horde of wildlings can take Winterfell?
你以为一群野人就能拿下临冬城吗
If they get Jon Snow leading them, maybe.
如果有琼恩·雪诺带领 也许能
He knows this place better than we ever will.
他比我们都熟悉这片地方
Pledge your banners to House Bolton.
向波顿家族效忠
Swear loyalty to me as Warden of the North
承认我是北境守护
and we will fight together to destroy the bastard
我们就一起干掉那个私生子
and all his wildling friends.
和他的野人朋友
I'm not kissing your fucking hand.
我不会吻你的爪子
Traditionally a bannerman kneels before his lord.
根据传统 封臣当向封君下跪
I'm not doing that either.
我也不会下跪
Why would I trust a man who won't honor tradition?
我为什么要相信一个不尊重传统的人
Your father honored tradition.
你父亲尊重传统
Knelt for Robb Stark.
向罗柏·史塔克下跪
Called him King of the North.
称他为北境之王
Was Robb Stark right to trust your father?
罗柏·史塔克相信你父亲是信对了吗
Then it appears we're at a bit of an impasse.
看来我们是走入僵局了fuck kneeling and fuck oaths.
去他的下跪 去他的誓言
I've got a gift for you.
我给你们带了礼物
A girl, I hope. I prefer redheads.
我希望是个女孩 红发的最好
A girl, aye.
女的 没错
A wild one.
野女人
I like them wild.
我喜欢野女人
And the boy, nice and young.
还有男孩 年轻漂亮
The way Karstark likes them.
是卡史塔克喜欢的模样
Who's this?
这是谁
Rickon Stark.
瑞肯·史塔克
How do I know that's Rickon Stark?
我怎么知道这就是瑞肯·史塔克
Welcome home, Lord Stark.
欢迎回家 史塔克大人
It's time.
是时候了
If you have any last words, now is the time.
若有什么遗言 现在说吧
You shouldn't be alive.
你不该还活着
It's not right.
这不对
Neither was killing me.
杀我也不对
My mother's still living at White Harbor.
我母亲仍住在白港
Could you write her?
你能写信给她吗
Tell her I died fighting the wildlings.
告诉她我是与野人战斗而牺牲的
I had a choice, Lord Commander.
我当时面临选择 总司令大人
Betray you or betray the Night's Watch.
背叛你或背叛守夜人
You brought an army of wildlings into our lands.
你让野人军队踏入我们的土地
An army of murderers and raiders.
一群杀人犯和强盗
If I had to do it all over knowing where I'd end up,
若明知结果如此 再让我选一次
I pray I'd make the right choice again.
我希望我能再次做出正确的选择
I'm sure you would, Ser Alliser.
我相信你会的 艾里沙爵士
I fought, I lost.
我战斗过 我输了
Now I rest.
现在我可以安息了
But you, Lord Snow,
但你 雪诺大人
you'll be fighting their battles forever.
你会穷尽一生为他们战斗
We should burn the bodies.
我们应该烧掉尸体
You should.
你去吧
What do you want me to do with this?
这件衣服要我怎么处理
Wear it.
穿上它
Burn it.
烧了它
Whatever you want.
随便你
You have Castle Black.
黑城堡是你的了
My watch is ended.
我的守望于斯结束


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载