权力的游戏   第六季 第五集

Game of Thrones  S06E05

2019年7月30日 14:28 推荐到豆瓣

使命


Yes?
请进
For you, my lady.
您的信 小姐
How far is Mole's Town?
鼹鼠村离这里多远
Sansa.
珊莎
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
When I heard you had escaped Winterfell, I feared the worst.
听闻你逃离临冬城 我担心得要死
You have no idea how happy I am
你不知道看到你安然无恙
to see you unharmed.
我有多高兴
Unharmed?
安然无恙
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I rode north with the Knights of the Vale to come to your aid.
我带谷地骑士北上前来救助你
They're encamped at Moat Cailin as we speak.
他们此时正驻扎在卡林湾
To come to my aid?
前来救助我
Did you know about Ramsay?
你之前知道拉姆斯为人吗
If you didn't know, you're an idiot.
如果不知道 你就是白♥痴
If you did know, you're my enemy.
如果早就知道 你就是我的敌人
Would you like to hear about our wedding night?
想听听我们的新婚之夜是怎样的吗
He never hurt my face.
他从来不打我的脸
He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter.
他需要我的脸 奈德·史塔克女儿的脸
But the rest of me,
可我身体的其他部分
he did what he liked with the rest of me
其他部分 他为所欲为
as long as I could still give him an heir.
只要我还能给他一个继承人
What do you think he did?
你认为他做了什么
I can't begin to contemplate
我无法设想...
What do you think he did to me?
你认为他对我做了什么
Lady Sansa asked you a question.
珊莎小姐在问你问题
He beat you.
他打你
Yes, he enjoyed that.
是的 他很喜欢打我
What else do you think he did?
你认为他还做了什么
Sansa, I What else?
珊莎 还有什么
Did he cut you?
他用刀子割你了
Maybe you did know about Ramsay all along. I didn't know.
或许你一直都了解拉姆斯 我不知道
I thought you knew everyone's secrets.
我以为你知道每个人的秘密
I made a mistake, a horrible mistake.
我犯了错误 可怕的错误
I underestimated a stranger.
我低估了一个陌生人
The other things he did,
他做的其他事情
ladies aren't supposed to talk about those things,
贵妇淑女不可宣之于口
but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time.
可我想妓院老板倒是常常挂在嘴边的
I can still feel it.
我现在还能感觉到
I don't mean in my tender heart it still pains me so.
我说的不是我娇弱的内心还感到受伤
I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now.
我现在站在此处 身体上仍然有那样的感觉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You said you would protect me.
你说过你会保护我
And I will. You must believe me when I tell you that I will.
我会保护你 你一定要相信我 我会的
I don't believe you anymore. I don't need you anymore.
我再也不信任你了 我也不再需要你
You can't protect me.
你保护不了我
You won't even be able to protect yourself
假如我让布蕾妮砍了你
if I tell Brienne to cut you down.
你甚至不能保护自己
And why shouldn't I?
我为何不让她砍了你
Do you want me to beg for my life?
要我求你饶命吗
If that's what you want, I will.
如果你想要我求饶 我会的
Whatever you ask that is in my power,
无论你有什么要求 只要我能做到
I will do.
我都会去做
What if I want you to die here and now?
要是我要你立刻死在这里呢
Then I will die.
那我就去死
You freed me from the monsters who murdered my family
你把我从谋害我家人的禽兽手里救出来
and you gave me to other monsters who murdered my family.
转送到另一伙谋害我家人的禽兽手里
Go back to Moat Cailin.
回卡林湾去吧
My brother and I will take back the North on our own.
我哥哥和我会自己夺回北境
I never want to see you again.
我再也不要见到你
I would do anything to undo what's been done to you.
若能消除你遭受的屈辱 我愿意做任何事
I know that I can't.
我知道我不能
Will you allow me to say one more thing before I go?
在我离开前 能允许我再说一件事吗
Your greatuncle Brynden the Blackfish
你的外叔公黑鱼布林登
has gathered what remains of the Tully forces and retaken Riverrun.
已经集结徒利家的残余兵马 夺回了奔流城
You might consider seeking him out.
或许你该考虑与他取得联♥系
The time may come when you need an army loyal to you.
有朝一日你可能会需要一支忠于你的军队
I have an army.
我有军队
Your brother's army.
你哥哥的军队
Halfbrother.
异母哥哥
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
You should go home before it's too late.
趁还来得及 赶紧回家吧
You'll never be one of us, Lady Stark.
你永远成不了我们的一员 史塔克小姐
She has a point.
她说得有道理
None of the first Faceless Men were born to lords and ladies.
第一代无面者中没有生来的贵族
They began as slaves in the mines of Valyria.
他们是瓦雷利亚矿井中的奴隶
Who was the first?
第一个无面者是谁
He was no one.
他是无名之辈
The ManyFaced God taught him how to shed his face
千面之神教会他如何隐藏面孔
and how to give the gift.
如何施与慈悲
The man taught others in exchange for their service.
那个人又教给其他人 换取他们的侍奉
Many served, many more gifts were given.
许多人侍奉 许多慈悲被施与
Soon all the masters and overseers were gone
很快奴隶主和监工都不在了
and the Faceless Men fled.
无面者逃离了矿井
Where did they go?
他们去了哪里
Here.
这里
They founded the Free City of Braavos and built this house.
他们来到布拉佛斯的自由城邦建起这座房子
These were the faces they wore in life
这些是他们生时的面孔
when they were not wearing others.
在他们没戴着其他面孔的时候
The first Faceless Men.
第一批无面者
And now a girl is one of them,
现在女孩是他们中的一员了
if a girl desires.
如果女孩想要
A girl has no desires.
女孩什么都不想要
Who?

An actress who calls herself Lady Crane.
一个自称克连恩夫人的女演员
She performs at the theater in Sheelba Square.
在雪芭广场的剧院演出
A girl has been given a second chance.
女孩得到了第二次机会
There will not be a third.
不会有第三次
One way or another,
无论怎样
a face will be added to the hall.
千面厅都会多一张面孔
Oh, murdered by a boar.
哦 猎猪不成反被拱
The great big hairy whore.
长毛畜生个头猛
He dug in his tusks and dug out my guts
獠牙一戳肠子流
and soon I am no more.
我这就要完蛋喽
Oh, come, Father, in bed you must lie.
快来 父亲 您得躺下
I love you, Father. Please don't die.
我爱您 父亲 请不要死
Shut up, you swine! Cersei, more wine.
闭嘴 蠢猪 瑟曦 添酒
I feel the winds of winter as they lick across the land.
我能感觉到冬日的寒风拂过大地
And our son alone on that cold, cold throne
我们的儿子孤独地坐在冰冷的王座上
without a guiding hand.
无人教导
Who will teach him strength? Who will teach him grace?
谁来教他坚强 谁来教他威仪
To whom will he turn when it's time
当他要学会直面黑暗时
to learn to look darkness in the face?
又该向谁求助
Ned Stark will do fine. Now bring me more wine.
奈德·史塔克就行 快给我拿酒来
Ooh, what's happened here, then?
这是怎么一回事
He brought you here, Ned Stark,
他叫你来 奈德·史塔克
cause you're the brightest fellow in the land.
是因为天下数你最聪明'
You should be king of us all
你应该当我们的国王
and I should be your Hand.
我该做你的首相
We men of the North are right good hands
我们北境的汉子最会管教
at keeping people lawful.
人民守法了
I'd ask him for permission,
我想征求他的同意
but he smells too bloody awful.
但他太臭了
I die! I die!
我死了 我死了
And here I now must lie.
我得躺在这里了
Oh, woe. Oh, no.
哎呀 糟糕
Oh, I am about to go.
我要死了
Will you stay on as Joffrey's Hand?
你可以做乔佛里的首相吗
The Iron Throne's what I demand.
我要的是铁王座
You cannot. I can.
你不能 我可以
You will not. I will.
你不会的 我会的
You dare not. I dare yes.
你不敢 我敢
The line of succession. What's that mean?
但是继承顺序 那是什么意思
The proper progression. What's that mean?
正当程序 那是什么意思
The lawful ascension. What's that mean?
合法晋升 那是什么意思
So move along, give me my chair
闪开吧 把椅子给我
and there won't be no more trouble.
就不会再有麻烦了
But we had a deal all done and dusted.
但我们都说好的
I'm starting to think you can't be trusted.
我开始觉得你不值得信任了
Save my father.
救救我父亲
Truly you should. Killing the man will do you no good.
你的确该饶他一命 杀他对你没好处
Save him, please. Show him mercy.
救救他吧 饶他一命
Show the people what a good king should be.
让人民看到一个好国王的气度
Good people, you may all relax.
各位 别紧张
My father's friend shall be spared the
我父亲的朋友会被饶恕
Father! No!
父亲 不
Oh, Father.
父亲
Worry not! All is well.
别担心 没事的
I have here a decree from my father Tywin Lannister,
我有我父亲泰温·兰尼斯特下达的法令
the richest man you'll see.
他是世上最有钱的人
He proclaims me Hand of the King.
他宣布我为国王之手
The position's mine for life.
这位子永远属于我了
And he's given me permission to take Sansa as my wife.
他还允许我娶珊莎为妻
You'll learn that what I lack in height,
你会发现我个头虽然不高
I make up for in appetite.
胃口却大得很
So let's forget about your plight,
忘了你的誓约吧
and go rehearse our wedding night.
去彩排我们的新婚之夜
It's a wart. Two warts.
有个疣子 有两个
I've got two fucking warts on my cock.
我的命根子上有俩疣子
Well, don't worry, love.
别担心 宝贝儿
They usually go away in five or six years.
过个五六年就消了
Oh, wash this, darling. It stinks of me.
把这件洗了 沾了我一身臭气
You can do better, Bianca, dear.
你可以演得更好的 比安卡 亲爱的
You must do.
你必须演得更好
I had two lines.
我就两句台词
There are no small parts. You rang very false.
没有所谓的小角色 你太浮夸了
I rang very false?
我浮夸
What you need, love, is for someone to ring you true.
亲爱的 你需要有人给你点真实感
You weren't complaining about me last night.
你昨晚可没抱怨我
May I get you some wine, Lady Crane?
需要我给您拿点红酒来吗 克连恩夫人
I'm a rum girl, Bobono.
我喜欢喝朗姆酒 博邦奴
You need to know that if we're going to be intimate.
如果我们要亲近 你就得知道这些事
Of course we're going to be intimate.
我们当然会亲近了
It's only a matter of time.
迟早的事
To our children.
敬我们的孩子们
May they have your talent.
愿他们有你的才华
And your filthy mind.
和你的下流
A girl will poison the rum.
女孩要在朗姆酒里下毒
Lady Crane is the only one who drinks it.
只有克连恩夫人喝那个
If a girl could use one of the faces from the hall...
如果女孩可以用大厅里的脸...
A girl is not ready.
女孩还没准备好
She's a good actress.
她是个好演员
So a man has heard.
某人听说了
Seems like a decent woman.
似乎是个好人
Does death only come for the wicked and leave the decent behind?
难道死亡只带走恶人而留下好人吗
No.

Who wants her dead?
谁要她死
That does not matter. The price was paid.
无所谓 钱已付
The younger actress.
年轻一点的那个女演员
She's jealous because Lady Crane is better.
她嫉妒克连恩夫人演得更好
A girl must decide if she wants to serve the ManyFaced God.
女孩得决定她是否想服侍千面之神
A girl has decided.
女孩已经决定了
A servant does not ask questions.
仆人不提问题
No! No! No!
不不不
It was you.
是你
You made the white walkers.
是你创造了异鬼
We were at war.
我们当时在打仗
We were being slaughtered.
我们惨遭屠戮
Our sacred trees cut down.
我们的圣树被砍伐
We needed to defend ourselves.
我们需要保护自己
From whom?
抵御谁
From you.
你们
From men.
人类
We speak in the presence of the Drowned God.
淹神为证
In his name we gather today
我们今天以他之名齐聚于此
to choose a new king as our leader.
选一位新王做我们的领袖
Who makes a claim?
谁要称王
I am Yara Greyjoy,
我是雅拉·葛雷乔伊
daughter of Balon Greyjoy,
巴隆·葛雷乔伊之女
King of the Iron Islands.
他是铁群岛的先王
I claim the Salt Throne.
我要继承盐王座
We've never had a queen. Not once.
我们从没有过女王 一个也没有
There are many things we've never done.
我们有好多没做过的事呢
We've never made our mark upon the world.
我们也从未在这世上闯出过名堂
The great lords of Westeros pay us no mind
维斯特洛的大老爷们根本不在意我们
until our little raids buzz through their kingdoms
直到我们在他们的王国不断地烧杀掳掠
long enough to become a nuisance.
成了他们的眼中钉肉中刺
Then they swat us down.
然后他们将我们打垮
They conquer us, humiliate us,
征服我们 羞辱我们
and go right back to forgetting we exist.
然后再次忘记我们的存在
Aye!
没错
We are a sea people. Aye!
我们是海洋的子民 没错
Our god is a sea god. Aye!
我们的神是海洋的神灵 没错
When I am queen, we will build a fleet that
当我成为女王 我们将打造一支舰队...
You shall not be queen! I am not finished!
你不能做女王 我还没有说完
Yes, you are! A woman will not lead us.
你说完了 女人不能领导我们
Not when Balon's own male heir has returned.
毕竟巴隆的儿子已经回来了
I am Theon Greyjoy...
我是席恩·葛雷乔伊
last living son of Balon Greyjoy.
巴隆·葛雷乔伊仅存的儿子
And she is your rightful ruler.
她是你们合法的统治者
Aye!
没错
Those of you that have sailed under her,
你们曾在她的号令下出海
and there are many of you here,
在场的很多人
you know what she is. Aye!
也都了解她 没错
She is a reaver. Aye!
她是掠夺者 没错
She is a warrior. Aye!
她是战士 没错
She is ironborn!
她是铁种
Aye!
没错
We will find no better leader.
没有比她更合适的领袖
This is our queen.
她就是我们的女王
Yara! Yara! Yara!
雅拉 雅拉 雅拉
I'm Euron Greyjoy.
我是攸伦·葛雷乔伊
I claim the Salt Throne.
我要继承盐王座
Niece.
侄女
Nephew.
侄子
Little Theon.
小席恩
Heard you managed to fuck things right into the ground.
听说你把事情搞砸了
Captured a castle you couldn't keep.
夺下一座守不住的城堡
Got yourself taken prisoner.
害自己沦为阶下囚
Even heard you have no cock.
还听说你没了命根子
Explains why you think a woman can be king.
难怪你觉得女人可以称王
When did you return, Uncle?
你什么时候回来的 叔叔
A few days ago.
几天前
I had some things to take care of.
我有一些事情需要处理
Long overdue.
拖了很久了
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
Now I know what my first act as queen will be.
现在我知道登基后首先该做什么
To execute the man who killed my father.
处死杀害我父亲的凶手
I did.
没错
I killed him.
是我杀了他
Threw him right over a rope bridge
把他扔下了索桥
and watched him fall.
看着他摔下去
He was leading us nowhere
他在领导我们走向末路
and we would still be heading there if it weren't for me.
若不是我 我们还在死路上呢
No one loved him. No one wanted to follow him.
没人爱戴他 没人想要追随他
He led us into two wars we couldn't win.
他害我们卷进了两场赢不了的战争
I apologize to you all for not killing him years ago.
我向各位道歉 没有早几年杀了他
That would have been hard to do.
那恐怕很难
You weren't here.
你不在这里
Last I heard, you were gallivanting around the world
上次听到你的消息 你正在满世界闲逛
having a grand old time.
纵情享乐
Gallivanting?
闲逛
That the sort of thing you start to say
你的命根子被切掉以后
once your dick gets chopped off?
开始这么说话了吗
Did the great lords of Westeros teach you words like that?
是维斯特洛的老爷们教你这么说话吗
You were gone.
你当时走了
Yara was here.
雅拉在
Being ironborn. Leading ironborn.
身为铁种 领导铁种
Getting ready to bring us back to glory.
准备着带领我们重拾荣光
And how will she do that?
她打算怎么做
I will build the largest fleet the world has ever seen.
我会打造一支世上最大的舰队
Right idea,
想法对头
except I'm the one who's going to build the Iron Fleet
只不过打造铁舰队的人将会是我
because I'm the one who knows how to use it.
因为只有我知道如何使用它
I've been all over the world.
我曾周游世界
I've seen more of it than all of you combined.
我比在场所有人都要见多识广
And across the sea there is a person
在大海对岸 有一个人
who hates the great lords of Westeros just as much as we do.
跟我们一样憎恨维斯特洛的老爷们
Someone with a large army,
那人有一支大军
three large dragons, and no husband.
三只巨龙 眼下尚无夫婿
I'm going to build that fleet
我会打造一支舰队
and I'm going to gallivant right over
闲逛过去
and give it to Daenerys Targaryen
将它交给丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
along with my big cock.
再奉上我的大♥屌
You're going to seduce the Dragon Queen?
你要勾引龙女王
I'm not going to seduce her. The Iron Fleet will seduce her.
我不会勾引她 勾引她的是铁舰队
And together we're going to take the Seven Kingdoms.
我们将一起征服七国
I wasn't born to be king.
我并非生来就是王
I paid the iron price
我付了铁钱
and here I stand.
现在我站在这里
Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron!
攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦
Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron!
攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦
Euron! Euron!
攸伦 攸伦
May Euron, your servant,
让攸伦 您的仆人
be born again from the sea as you were.
与您一样从海里重生
Bless him with salt. Bless him with stone.
赐予他海盐的祝福 赐予他坚石的祝福
Bless him with steel.
赐予他钢铁的祝福
Listen to the waves. Listen to the god.
听那海涛的声音 听那神灵的呼唤
He is speaking to us and he says
他正在对我们说话 他说
we shall have no king but Euron Greyjoy.
我们将奉攸伦·葛雷乔伊为王
Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away.
让大海洗去你的愚昧和虚妄
Let the old Euron drown.
淹死过去的攸伦
Let his lungs fill with seawater.
让海水充盈他的肺
Let the fish eat the scales off his eyes.
让鱼儿吃掉他眼睛上的鳞
What is dead may never die,
逝者不死
but rises again harder and stronger.
必将再起 其势更烈
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
Where are my niece and nephew?
我的侄儿侄女在哪儿
Let's go murder them.
我们去杀了他们
They stole our best ships.
他们偷走了我们最好的船
Won't be enough to save them.
那也救不了他们
Go back to your homes.
回家去
Chop down every tree you can find.
砍倒每一棵树
Quartersaw the timber and start building.
锯开木头 开始造船
I want every man bending planks.
我要每一个男人都去加工木板
I want every woman spinning flax for sails.
我要每一个女人都去织船帆
Build me a thousand ships
为我造千艘战舰
and I will give you this world.
我将还你们整个世界
I banished you twice.
我两次将你放逐
You came back twice.
你又两度回到我身边
And you saved my life.
你还救了我的命
So I can't take you back
所以我既不能接受你
and I can't send you away.
也不能把你赶走
You must send me away.
您必须赶我走
Is there a cure?
能治好吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
How long does it take?
你还剩多长时间
I don't know that either.
这个我也不清楚
But I've seen what happens when it goes far enough.
但是我见过病况恶化后的样子
I'll end things before that.
在那之前我会做个了断
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我非常遗憾
Don't be.
不必遗憾
All I've ever wanted was to serve you.
侍奉您是我毕生的愿望
Tyrion Lannister was right.
提利昂·兰尼斯特说的没错
I love you.
我爱您
I'll always love you.
永远爱您
Goodbye, Khaleesi.
别了 卡丽熙
Do not walk away from your queen,
不要离开你的女王
Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
You have not been dismissed.
我还没允许你退下
You pledged yourself to me.
你曾宣誓效忠于我
You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life.
你发誓终生奉行我的意旨
Well, I command you to find the cure
现在 我命令你找到治愈的办法
wherever it is in this world.
无论它在天涯海角
I command you to heal yourself
我命令你治愈自己
and then return to me.
然后回到我身边
When I take the Seven Kingdoms,
当我夺取七大王国
I need you by my side.
我要你伴我左右
In the last fortnight since our pact with the Masters,
在我们与奴隶主达成协议之后的两周里
how many killings have been carried out by the Sons of the Harpy?
鹰身女妖之子造成了多少伤亡
None.
无人伤亡
And how many Masters have been butchered by the free men?
自由人又杀了多少奴隶主呢
Two, but that was the day of the pact.
两个 但那是达成协议当天的事情
Since then, nothing.
在那之后 什么都没发生
So it's safe to say that a fragile peace has taken hold.
所以可以说我们维持了脆弱的和平
For now.
暂时的和平
For now is the best we get in our profession.
暂时的和平已经是我们得到的最好结果了
It's not enough.
然而这并不足够
Considering the city was on the brink of civil war,
考虑到这座城市曾处于内战边缘
I'd say it's a good start.
我觉得这是个不错的开头
It's not enough for Meereen to have peace.
弥林只有和平可不够
They need to know Daenerys is responsible for it.
他们得知道和平是丹妮莉丝带来的
The Sons of the Harpy have a good story.
鹰身女妖之子有一套不错的说法
Resist the foreign invaders.
反抗异邦入侵者
Our queen has an even better story.
我们的女王有一套更好的说法
Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains and all that.
龙之母 解放者 以及所有那些名号
The people know who brought them freedom.
人民知道是谁带来了自由
Yes, but do they know who brought them security?
是的 但他们知道是谁提供了安全吗
Who brought about an end to the violence?
是谁终结了暴力
We need someone the people trust,
我们需要一个人民信任的人
someone they know cannot be bought or influenced.
那种他们相信不会被收买或利用的人
Sounds like quite the hero. Where would we find him?
听起来是个英雄人物 我们去哪里找他呢
Who said anything about "Him"?
谁说是"他"了
在诸位面前的是金瓦拉
瓦兰提斯红神庙的大祭司
真相之焰
智慧之光
光之王的第一仆人
欢迎来到弥林
That's about the extent of my Valyrian.
我就会说这几句瓦雷利亚语
Thank you for travelling all this way.
感谢你不远万里来到这里
I know from personal experience how uncomfortable the journey can be.
我亲身体验过旅途的艰辛
The truth is we need your help.
其实我们需要你的帮助
We had hoped that we could somehow persuade you to
我们希望能够说服你...
You don't need to persuade me.
你们不需要说服我
I came to help.
我就是来提供帮助的
Daenerys Stormborn is the one who was promised.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝是预言之人
From the fire she was reborn to remake the world.
她从烈火中重生 再造这个世界
Yes.
没错
She has freed the slaves from their chains
她将奴隶从枷锁中解放
and crucified the Masters for their sins.
钉死了罪恶万端的奴隶主
She did indeed.
她确实做了
Her dragons are fire made flesh,
她的龙是火焰铸就的血肉
a gift from the Lord of Light.
那是光之王的馈赠
But you heard all of this before, haven't you?
但是这些你们以前都听过 不是吗
On the Long Bridge of Volantis.
在瓦兰提斯的长桥上
The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands,
龙将净化无数不信真♥主之人
burning their sins and flesh away.
让他们的罪恶与血肉灰飞烟灭
Ideally we'd avoid purifying too many nonbelievers.
我们最好别把不信光之王的全净化了
The Mother of Dragons has followers of many different faiths.
龙之母有许多不同信仰的追随者
You want your queen to be worshipped and obeyed.
你希望女王受到景仰和服从
And while she's gone, you want her advisors
而当她不在的时候 你希望她的顾问们
to be worshipped and obeyed.
也受到景仰和服从
I'd settle for obeyed.
服从就够了
I will summon my most eloquent priests.
我会召集最雄辩的祭司们
They will spread the word.
让他们散布消息
Daenerys has been sent to lead the people against the darkness
说丹妮莉丝是被派来带领人民
in this war and in the great war still to come.
在现在与将来的大战中对抗黑暗的人
That sounds most excellent.
听起来棒极了
A man named Stannis Baratheon was anointed
一个叫做史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的人
as the chosen one by one of your priestesses.
曾被你们的一位祭司认定为神选之人
He, too, had a glorious destiny.
他也有过不可限♥量的前途
He attacked King's Landing and was soundly defeated
他曾经攻打君临 被我身边这位
by the man standing beside me.
打得大败而归
Last I had heard, he had been defeated again,
听说最近他又被打败了
this time at Winterfell and this time for good.
这次是在临冬城 再也不能卷土重来
We'd be most grateful for
我们将非常感激
any support you could provide the queen.
你对女王提供的一切支持
I suppose it's hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake.
我认为让狂热的信徒承认错误不是件容易的事
Isn't that the whole point of being a fanatic?
那不就是身为狂热信徒的全部意义吗
You're always right.
你们永远是正确的
Everything is the Lord's will.
一切皆为光之王的旨意
Everything is the Lord's will.
一切皆为光之王的旨意
But men and women make mistakes.
但凡人会犯错
Even honest servants of the Lord.
即使是真♥主忠诚的仆人
And you, an honest servant of the Lord,
而你 真♥主忠诚的仆人
why should I trust you to know any more
我为什么要相信你知道的
than the priestess who counseled Stannis?
比辅佐史坦尼斯的女祭司多
My friend has a healthy skepticism of religion,
我的朋友对宗教抱有善意的怀疑
but we are all loyal supporters of the queen.
但我们都是女王的忠实支持者
Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason.
任何人的所属所在皆有缘由
Terrible things happen for a reason.
发生可怕的事情亦有缘由
Take what happened to you, Lord Varys, when you were a child.
就拿你小时候的遭遇来说吧 瓦里斯大人
If not for your mutilation at the hand of a secondrate sorcerer,
若你不曾受到二流男巫的摧残
you wouldn't be here helping the Lord's Chosen
你就无法在此处辅佐天命之人
bring his light into the world.
将真♥主的光明带到世上
Knowledge has made you powerful.
知识让你强大
But there's still so much you don't know.
但你不知道的还有很多
Do you remember what you heard that night
你还记得那天晚上 男巫把你的命根子
when the sorcerer tossed your parts in the fire?
丢进火里时 你听到了什么吗
You heard a voice call out from the flames. Do you remember?
你听见了从火焰中传出的声音 还记得吗
Should I tell you what the voice said?
要我告诉你那声音说了什么吗
Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke?
要我告诉你说话者的名号吗
We serve the same queen.
我们为同一个女王效力
If you are her true friend,
如果你是她忠诚的朋友
you have nothing to fear from me.
你就无需害怕我
He saw me, the Night King!
夜王 他看见我了
He saw me! He touched you.
他看见我了 他碰到你了
I don't know. He was close, but...
我不知道 他离我很近 但是...
He touched you.
他碰到你了
He knows you are here. He'll come for you.
他知道你在这里 他会来找你
But he can't get in.
但他无法进来
He can now. His mark is on you.
他现在可以了 你身上有他的印记
You must leave, all of you.
你们必须离开 所有人
Come on, Hodor. Help me with the sledge.
快 阿多 帮我搬雪橇
Hodor.
阿多
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起 我不是有意的
The time has come. The time for what?
是时候了 是时候做什么
For you to become me.
让你成为我
But am I ready?
但我准备好了吗
No.
没有
We can't defend the north from the walkers
我们无法北拒异鬼
and the south from the Boltons.
南防波顿家族
If we want to survive, we need Winterfell
如果我们要存活下来 我们就需要临冬城
and to take Winterfell, we need more men.
而要攻下临冬城 我们需要更多兵力
Aside from the Starks and the Boltons,
除了史塔克家和波顿家
the most powerful houses in the North
北境最强大的家族
are the Umbers, the Karstarks, and the Manderlys.
是安柏家 卡史塔克家和曼德勒家
The Umbers and the Karstarks
安柏家和卡史塔克家
have already declared for the Boltons,
已经公开效忠波顿家
so we're not doing so well there.
所以我们目前形势严峻
The Umbers gave Rickon to our enemies. They can hang.
安柏家把瑞肯交给了我们的敌人 该吊死他们
But the Karstarks declared for Ramsay
但卡史塔克家效忠拉姆斯
without knowing they had another choice.
是因为他们不知道还有别的选择
I beg your pardon, my lady,
抱歉 小姐
but they know that a Stark beheaded their father.
但他们知道史塔克家的人杀了他们父亲
I don't think we can count on them either.
我不认为我们可以指望他们
How well do you know the North, Ser Davos?
你对北境了解多少 戴佛斯爵士
Precious little, my lady.
少之又少 小姐
My father always said Northerners are different.
我父亲总说北境人是不一样的
More loyal, more suspicious of outsiders.
更忠诚 对外人更有戒心
They may well be loyal,
他们可能是忠诚
but how many rose up against the Boltons
但当波顿背叛你的家族时
when they betrayed your family?
他们又有多少人站出来了
I may not know the North, but I know men.
我也许不了解北境 但我了解人
They're more or less the same in any corner of the world
无论来自何处 他们都或多或少地相似
and even the bravest of them don't want to see
即使他们中最勇敢的人也不愿意看到
their wives and children skinned for a lost cause.
自己的妻儿因注定的失败而被剥皮
If Jon's going to convince them to fight alongside him,
如果琼恩要说服他们追随他战斗
they need to believe it's a fight they can win.
他们得相信自己能够胜利
There are more than three other houses in the North...
北境的家族不止这三个
Glover, Mormont, Cerwyn,
葛洛佛 莫尔蒙 赛文
Mazin, Hornwood.
麦辛 霍伍德
Two dozen more. Together they equal all the others.
二十几个 他们一起足以与其他家族抗衡
We can start small and build.
我们可以一点一点地争取
The North remembers.
北境永不遗忘
They remember the Stark name.
他们记得史塔克的名字
People will still risk everything for it,
人们会为此不惜一切代价
from White Harbor to Ramsay's own door.
从白港到拉姆斯自家门前
I don't doubt it.
我不怀疑
But Jon doesn't have the Stark name.
但琼恩没有继承史塔克的姓
No, but I do.
他没有 但我有
Jon is every bit as much Ned Stark's son
琼恩是奈德·史塔克的儿子
as Ramsay is Roose Bolton's.
就像拉姆斯是卢斯·波顿的儿子
And there are also the Tullys. They're not Northern,
而且还有徒利家 虽然他们不是北境人
but they will back us against the Boltons without question.
但他们会毫不犹疑地援助我们对抗波顿家
I didn't know the Tullys still had an army.
我不知道徒利家还有军队
My uncle the Blackfish has reformed it and retaken Riverrun.
我外叔公黑鱼重建了军队 并夺回了奔流城
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Ramsay received a raven before I escaped Winterfell.
在我逃离临冬城之前 拉姆斯收到了信
That's good.
那很好
The Blackfish is a legend.
黑鱼是个传奇人物
His support would mean a great deal.
他的支持意义重大
Stark, Tully, a few more houses,
史塔克 徒利 再加上一些家族
almost starts to look like a winning side.
有那么一点儿胜利的曙光了
I've sworn to protect you, my lady.
我发过誓要保护你 小姐
You heard them. We need more men
你听到他们说的了 我们需要更多兵力
and my uncle has an army.
而我外叔公有一支军队
We can send the Blackfish a raven.
我们可以给黑鱼送信
Can't risk Ramsay intercepting it.
万一被拉姆斯拦截怎么办
It has to be you.
只能你亲自送
Ride for Riverrun. My uncle will talk to you
去奔流城 我外叔公会接待你的
and you'll know how to talk to him.
你也知道该怎么跟他说
What is it?
怎么了
I don't like leaving you here alone.
我不想把你一个人留下
With Jon?
因为琼恩
Not him. He seems trustworthy.
不是他 他看起来很可靠
A bit brooding, perhaps.
也许有点阴沉
I suppose that's understandable, considering.
我想这也可以理解
The others, though.
其他人就另说了
Davos and the Red Woman helped a man murder his own brother
戴佛斯和红袍女协助他人谋杀其亲弟弟
with bloodmagic.
使用血魔法
And when Stannis paid for his crime, where were they?
史坦尼斯认罪伏诛 他们怎样呢
Already out looking for a leader with better prospects.
已经另找一位更有前途的主君
And that wildling fellow with the beard
还有那个大胡子野人...
Jon isn't Tormund. Jon isn't Davos,
琼恩不是托蒙德 不是戴佛斯
the Red Woman or Stannis for that matter.
不是红袍女 不是史坦尼斯
Jon is Jon.
琼恩就是琼恩
He's my brother. He'll keep me safe. I trust him.
她是我哥哥 他会护我安全 我相信他
Then why did you lie to him
那他问你如何获得奔流城的消息时
when he asked you how you learned about Riverrun?
你为什么不对他说实话呢
New dress?
新衣服啊
I made it myself. Do you like it?
我自己缝的 你喜欢吗
Yeah, it's I like the wolf bit.
当然 我喜欢这狼
Good, because I made this for you.
很好 因为我给你做了这个
I made it like the one Father used to wear.
照着以前父亲穿的样式
As near as I can remember.
尽量按照记忆中的样子
Thank you, Sansa.
谢谢你 珊莎
You're welcome.
不客气
Don't knock it down while I'm gone.
我走后别把这里拆了
I'll do my best.
我尽力
Good luck.
祝你好运
Should we close the gate, Lord Commander?
我们要关上门吗 总司令大人
I'm not the Lord Comman
我不是总司...
yeah, ahem, close the bloody gate.
是的 关上该死的门
We can go home now, Hodor.
我们现在可以回家了 阿多
Well, maybe not home home,
当然 也许算不上真正的家
but somewhere that isn't a cave.
但好歹不是山洞
Hodor.
阿多
Eat something that isn't moss.
也不用再吃苔藓
I want an egg. How do you like 'em?
我想吃鸡蛋 你喜欢怎么做的
Boiled? Fried up with some butter?
煮的 还是用黄油煎的
Hodor.
阿多
With a rasher of bacon and some blood sausage.
再来点熏肉片和血肠
Hodor.
阿多
Get Bran and run!
带上布兰快跑
Bran. Bran, wake up.
布兰 布兰 醒醒
Bran. Hodor. Hodor.
布兰 阿多 阿多
Bran, wake up.
布兰 醒醒
Gods keep you on the kingsroad. Take it easy.
诸神保佑你在国王大道上平安 别担心
Watch yourself.
照顾自己
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Help me!
来帮忙
Go!

Go!

Remember that you are a Stark.
记住你是史塔克家的人
Comport yourself with dignity at the Vale
去了艾林谷要注意言行举止
and try to stay out of fights.
别跟人打架
Yes, Father.
是 父亲
But if you have to fight, win.
如果躲不开 要打赢
Bran! Bran, wake up!
布兰 布兰 醒过来
Bran! Bran! Bran, wake up.
布兰 布兰 醒醒
Bran! Bran, wake up! Hodor. Hodor.
布兰 醒醒 阿多 阿多
You have to wake up.
你必须醒过来
We need Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
我们需要阿多 阿多 阿多
Bran, we need Hodor.
布兰 我们需要阿多
Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor.
布兰 你必须醒来 我们需要阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Bran, we're all going to die!
布兰 我们都会死
Bran, wake up!
布兰 醒醒
We're all going to die! Bran! Bran!
我们都会死 布兰 布兰
Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor.
布兰 你必须醒来 我们需要阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Warg into Hodor now!
快控制阿多
Bran, wake up. We need Hodor.
布兰 醒醒 我们需要阿多
We need Hodor. Warg into Hodor now! Now!
我们需要阿多 快控制阿多 快
Listen to your friend, Brandon.
听你朋友的话 布兰登
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Summer! Go.
夏天 跑
Go!

The time has come.
时候到了
Leave me.
别管我
What are you doing? Go!
你要干什么 快跑
Hodor, hurry!
阿多 快点
Hodor!
阿多
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door! Wylis!
堵住门 威里斯
What's the matter?
怎么了
Hold the door! Come on, son.
堵住门 醒醒 儿子
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door!
堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold door!
堵住门 堵门
Hold door! Hold the door!
堵门 堵住门
Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door!
堵住门 堵门 堵门
Hold door! Hodor!
堵门 阿多
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor!
阿多


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载