权力的游戏   第六季 第六集

Game of Thrones  S06E06

2019年7月30日 14:28 推荐到豆瓣

王权与信仰


Burn them all!
烧死他们
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪里
Burn them all!
烧死他们
Please.
求求你
Burn them. Burn them all!
烧死他们 烧死他们
Burn them all!
烧死他们
Meera.
梅拉
They found us.
他们发现我们了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Come with me, now.
跟我来 快
The dead don't rest.
死人是不会停步的
It's so green.
真绿
Oh, yes.
是啊
Once you get south of the Riverlands,
一到河间地以南
very different sorts of trees start to take over.
地上的树种类就多起来了
Maple, elm, beech, poplar.
枫树 榆树 山毛榉 白杨
The odd willow.
柳树
And of course now that summer's over,
不过现在夏天已经过去
you'll start seeing the autumn colors coming in.
你会看到一些秋天的颜色加进来
Still, you'll find more green here than anywhere else.
但是你在这边能见到的绿色仍然比别处都多
You're nervous. You're a nervous talker.
你紧张了 你一紧张就不停说话
That's not any better being a nervous mute.
一点儿也不比一紧张就说不出话好
I didn't think I'd ever come back here
我还以为再也回不来了
after my father made me renounce my title and inheritance
当初离开前父亲逼我放弃封号和继承权
and, well, threaten to kill me if I didn't.
还威胁说不合作就杀掉我
A person just doesn't feel welcome at that point.
那种时候凭谁也知道这个家不要我了
And I certainly didn't expect to be introducing him to my family.
更没想过有天会带妻儿来见他
So you know what to tell them.
你知道见了他们怎么说吧
That Little Sam is your baby.
说小山姆是你的孩子
Yes, now that's very important.
是的 这非常重要
If he thinks that Little Sam is his grandchild,
让他认为小山姆是他孙子
he'll take you in.
他就会接纳你们
He'll get an education. He'll learn to read.
小山姆会有人教 读书识字
And you can help teach him. Huh?
你也能帮忙教他
What did you tell your family about me?
你怎么跟家里人讲我的
I told them I met you in the North.
我跟他们说 在北境遇见的你
Did you tell them how far north?
你讲了是多北的北边吗
Well, it wasn't a very large piece of parchment.
写信的纸没那么大张啦
You didn't tell them where I'm really from?
你没告诉他们我的真实来历
You didn't tell them I'm a wildling?
没告诉他们我是野人
The thing is...
问题是
my father doesn't like wildlings.
我父亲不喜欢野人
He hoped I'd make a man of myself by
他希望我能成为男子汉
Killing some bloody wildlings,"
去"杀几个该死的野人""
so it's probably a good subject to avoid if at all possible.
所以如果可能的话 最好不要提这事
I think we're here.
我想我们到了
Sam.
山姆
Oh, Sam.
山姆
Oh, hello, Mother.
您好 母亲
I never thought I'd see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
You look wonderful.
你气色不错
Talla?
塔拉
Gods, you're a woman now.
诸神啊 你长成大姑娘了
Father says I have to marry Symun Fossoway.
父亲要我嫁给西蒙·佛索威
He has yellow teeth That's enough, Talla.
他一口黄牙... 够了 塔拉
Oh, um, Mother, this is Gilly.
母亲 这是吉莉
Oh, my.
天哪
You are lovely.
你真漂亮
I am happy to know you, Lady Tarly.
很高兴认识您 塔利夫人
Oh, and this,
还有这个
this is our son Samwell.
是我们的儿子山姆威尔
Hello, little one.
你好啊 小家伙
It's me, your grandmother.
我是你的祖母
May I hold him?
可以抱抱他吗
Yes, of course.
当然了
You have a curious mind, I can tell.
一看就是个鬼机灵
You'll be a scholar like your father.
跟你爸爸一样 长大了要当学士
Where is Father? And Dickon?
父亲去哪儿了 狄肯呢
They're on a hunt.
他们去打猎了
They'll join us for dinner.
晚饭时候回来
Come inside. Such a journey.
进来吧 这么远的路
You must be exhausted.
一定累坏了
Come, you'll be wanting a bath after all that travel.
来吧 颠簸一路你一定想洗澡
Oh, and a dress for dinner.
还要换一件正餐穿的裙子
You can wear one of mine.
你可以穿我的
What's your color?
你喜欢什么颜色
Midnight blue or silver?
午夜蓝还是银色
Silver, maybe. Come.
或许银色 快来
You can choose one of my bedrooms if you want.
你愿意话可以在我的房间里选一间住
Is there no other way?
没有别的办法吗
You're afraid for her?
你怕她有危险
Of course I'm afraid for her!
我当然怕
It just seems very dangerous.
看起来就很危险
She'll be protected the entire way.
她会受到保护的
The Faith Militant are very stern
战士之子对越界之人
with those who overstep their bounds.
绝不容情
And Queen Margaery isn't your mother.
况且玛格丽王后不是你母亲
I suspect the gods will predispose the common people
我想诸神也会为她
to gentleness on her behalf.
让平民温和起来
She's truly opened her heart to them.
她真正对他们敞开过心扉
She's always been very devoted to the poor and the unfortunate.
她一直都热衷帮助穷苦和不幸的平民
And now she's devoted to the gods as well.
现在对七神也诚心信奉
Would you like to see her?
你想见她吗
Have they hurt you?
他们有伤害你吗
Have they mistreated you?
他们有对你不好吗
No, Your Grace. I've missed you.
没有 陛下 我好想你
More than you could know.
你都不知道我多想你
We'll be together again soon
我们很快就能团聚了
and everything will be better than it was before.
一切都会比从前好
Better how?
怎么会好
Soon the
很快就要...
walk of atonement.
赎罪之旅
He says there's no other way.
他说没有别的办法
Have you spoken to him at all, the High Sparrow?
你跟大♥麻雀谈过吗
Yes, a few times.
是的 谈过几次
Have you?
你呢
Yes, I have.
谈过
He's not quite what we thought he was, is he?
他跟我们想的不太一样 是吧
You think I'm mad.
你觉得我疯了
I sound mad.
我听上去像是疯了
No. No, you don't.
不 没有
You you could never.
你绝不会的
You're right, he's not.
你说得对 他是跟我们想的不一样
He's a lot more
他要更...
He is.
是的
There's something about him.
他很特别
His way of looking at the world.
他看待这世界的方式
It's not an easy thing admitting to yourself what you really are.
承认真实的自己并不容易
It's taken me a while.
我花了好久才肯面对
He's helped me.
他帮助了我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You're a good person. You've always been a good person.
你是个好人 你一直是个好人
You're the best person I know.
你是我认识的最好的人
I was just telling him about your devotion to the poor.
我刚刚还跟他谈起你对穷人的奉献
Ah, yes, I visited their hovels
是啊 我去他们的茅舍
and I fed them soup and I made sure I was seen doing it.
我给他们汤喝 而且确保让人看到
I never gave them what they really needed, though.
但他们真正需要的我没有给他们
I've had lots of time to think about how good I was at seeming good.
我有很多时间去思考我多么擅长假仁假义
All those stories I told myself about who I was
我对自己的本质 行善的动机
and why I did the things I did.
充满了自欺欺人的想法
There were so many lies in those stories.
其中有太多谎言
I don't understand.
我不懂
It's all right. It really is.
没关系 真的
It's such a relief to let go of those lies.
放下那些谎言让我如释重负
What about Loras?
那洛拉斯呢
I love my brother.
我爱我哥哥
I will always love my brother.
我会永远爱我哥哥
His soul is pure and perfect.
他的灵魂是纯粹而完美的
His sins don't erase that purity,
他的罪孽并不能抹去那份纯洁
they only obscure it.
只是遮掩了它
He just needs to atone for them.
他只是需要赎罪
We all do.
我们都得赎罪
Sooner or later, one way or another.
不论以何种方式 或迟或早
The gods have a plan for us all.
诸神对我们所有人都有安排
It's hard to walk in this.
穿这个走路真不舒服
It's beautiful.
真美
You're beautiful.
你真美
This venison, it's very tasty.
这鹿肉 很好吃
Is it from today's hunt?
是今天打来的吗
Well, no.
不是
We haven't been able to cure that one yet.
那只还没处理好
This is last week's.
这只是上周的
Oh, of course. Sorry.
当然了 抱歉
Long journey.
路途劳顿
Brought it down from yards.
在七十码开外射倒了它
One shot.
一击致命
Oh, that's a fair distance.
好远啊
So do you do much hunting up at the Wall?
你在长城也常打猎吗
Oh, yes. Yes.
是的 当然
A good amount.
常打呢
North of the Wall,
在长城以北
you don't hunt, you don't eat.
不打猎就没得吃
Mostly deer or is it elk as well?
一般是猎鹿还是跟我们一样猎麋鹿
Rabbits.
兔子
Sometimes squirrels.
有时候猎松鼠
I say "We," It's my friend Jon mostly.
"我们"主要是指我朋友琼恩
Sometimes Edd.
有时还有艾迪
Oh, and Gilly.
还有吉莉
She's she's quite a good hunter as well.
她也是个好猎手
Um, huntress.
女猎手
I imagine it's common where you're from.
这在你们那里是常事吧
We once met a man,
我们遇到过一个人
Lord Umber from Last Hearth, wasn't it, Randyll,
最后壁炉城的安柏大人 对吧 蓝道
who said he taught all his daughters how to hunt.
说他的女儿都要学打猎
Your father taught you to hunt?
你父亲教你打猎吗
Our father would never teach us.
我们的父亲是绝不会教我们的
I think our father could learn a thing or two from your father.
我们的父亲大概能跟你父亲学学
That's enough of that.
够了
Samwell, would you care for more bread?
山姆威尔 你还想再来点面包吗
Yes. Yes, please.
好 当然
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢 妈妈
Not fat enough already?
还不够胖吗
I travelled south under orders from the Lord Commander.
我是依总司令的命令南下
He wants me to I read your letter.
他要我... 我读过你的信
You're to be a maester.
你要做个学士
Yes. And once I have my chain,
是的 等我拿到了项链
I'll return to Castle Black.
我就回黑城堡
I thought the Night's Watch might make a man of you.
我以为守夜人能让你历练成男人
Something resembling a man at least.
至少有点男人样
You managed to stay soft and fat.
你还是那么软弱 肥胖
Your nose buried in books.
埋头读书
Spending your life reading about the achievements of better men.
一辈子读着比你强的人的成就
I'll wager you still can't sit a horse or wield a sword.
我敢说你至今都不会骑马挥剑
Randyll, to be maester of the Night's Watch is a great honor.
蓝道 做守夜人的学士是无上的荣耀
He can wield a sword.
他会挥剑
He killed a Thenn.
他杀了一个瑟恩人
He killed a white walker.
他杀了一个异鬼
There's no such thing.
那东西根本不存在
I saw it with my own eyes on our way down to Castle Black.
我们南下去黑城堡的路上我亲眼所见
He drove a dagger into the walker's heart.
他用一把匕♥首刺中了异鬼的心脏
He risked his own life to save mine more than once.
他不止一次为救我冒生命危险
He's a greater warrior than either of you will ever be.
他是你俩永远比不上的伟大勇士
Your way down to Castle Black?
你们南下去黑城堡的路上
Where did he kill a white walker?
你在哪儿杀的异鬼
Where are you from?
你从哪儿来
How'd you come to meet my son?
你怎么遇见我儿子的
The Night's Watch came to our keep.
守夜人来了我们的堡垒
Where? Gilly.
在哪里 吉莉
North of the Wall. North of the Wall?
长城以北 长城以北
You're a wildling.
你是野人
The Seven Kingdoms have waged war
七国对这些野蛮人
against these savages for centuries
宣战数百年
and here I sit hosting one in my hall
我却在自家大厅里招待了一个
thanks to my son.
多亏了我儿子
See that sword?
看见那柄剑了吗
It's called Heartsbane.
它叫碎心
It's been in our family for years.
在我们家族传承了五百年
It's Valyrian steel.
它是一把瓦雷利亚钢剑
Only a handful of them left in the world.
世上屈指可数
It's supposed to go to my firstborn son after I die.
本该在我死后 传给我的长子
To him.
传给他
He will never wield that sword.
他永远用不了那剑
If he were to become Lord Tarly of Horn Hill,
他要是成为角陵伯爵
it would be the end of this house.
这个家族就完了
I took you for a Mole's Town whore when I saw you
我见到你时 以为你是鼹鼠村的婊♥子
and I made my peace with that.
这我可以接受
Who else would have him?
还有谁会跟着他呢
But I overestimated him.
但我高估了他
No.

It was a wildling whore that seduced my son.
引诱我儿子的是个野人婊♥子
This you getting back at me, boy?
你是在报复我吗 儿子
Bringing that to my table and making me dine with it?
把她带回家 让我跟她同桌吃饭
And you got what you were after, didn't you?
你得到你想要的了 不是吗
A bastard. A halfbreed bastard.
一个野种 一个混血野种
Your invitation into our home.
让你成为我们家的一员
Come, my dear. Talla.
走吧 亲爱的 塔拉
I've lost my appetite.
我没胃口了
He dishonors us.
他让家族蒙羞
You dishonor yourself.
你让你自己蒙羞
Your mother's a fine woman. You're not worthy of her.
你母亲是个好人 你配不上她
To please her, I'll take the wildling in.
为了哄她开心 我会接纳野人
She can work in the kitchens.
她可以在厨房干活
The bastard will be raised here.
你的野种交给家里抚养
But this will be the last night you ever spend at Horn Hill.
但这是你在角陵待的最后一夜
I'm sorry I let him treat you that way.
抱歉 我放任他那样对待你
I was afraid he'd turn you and Little Sam away.
我怕他不肯收留你和小山姆
I'm not angry at you.
我不生你的气
I'm angry that horrible people
我生气的是
can treat good people that way and get away with it.
坏人那样对待好人 却不遭报应
When do you have to go?
你什么时候出发
First light.
天亮就走
Say goodbye to him for me.
代我跟他道别
You're not what he thinks you are, Sam.
你不是他说的那种人 山姆
He doesn't know what you are.
他不知道你是什么样的人
Goodbye, Gilly.
再见 吉莉
Sam? We're leaving.
山姆 我们走
What? Get your things.
什么 收拾行李
I don't have any things.
我没有行李
What are you doing? We belong together.
你在做什么 我们应该在一起
All of us.
我们仨
What about your mother and sister?
你母亲和妹妹怎么办
Oh, they'll understand.
她们会理解的
Your sister's dress.
你妹妹的裙子
She won't mind.
她不会在意的
Looks better on you anyway.
反正你穿着也比她好看
Sam.
山姆
That's your father's sword.
那是你父亲的剑
It's my family's sword.
是我家族的剑
Sam.
山姆
Won't he come for it?
他不会追来夺剑吗
He can bloody well try.
他大可一试
The lion and the rose are one.
狮子和玫瑰喜结良缘
I thank the gods above.
感谢天上诸神
And to you, my beauteous bride,
对你 我美丽的新娘
I pledge undying love.
我许诺永恒的爱
Hail King Joffrey. Hail Queen Margaery.
乔佛里国王万岁 玛格丽王后万岁
I'll drink a toast to my new queen,
我要敬我的新王后一杯
for there is no one fairer.
没有比她更美的女人
Dear Uncle, will you share my joy
亲爱的舅舅 你愿意分享我的喜悦
and be my royal cupbearer?
为我斟酒吗
Drink long and deep, my noble king,
多喝一点甜酒
from this cup of sweet wine.
我高贵的国王
The last drink he shall ever take.
这会是他喝的最后一杯酒
And vengeance shall be mine.
这是我的复仇
Poison!
有毒
Murder!
谋杀
I gasp. I I die.
我声嘶气竭 我死期将近
I limp.
我踉踉跄跄
And it was he...
是他
that poisoned me.
毒死了我
My evil Uncle Imp.
我恶毒的舅舅小恶魔
My firstborn son.
我的长子
My golden lion
我的黄金狮子
foully, falsely slain.
如此惨遭杀害
I pray you found a lasting peace
愿你能够安息
free from strife and pain.
免受冲突和痛苦
Hear my prayer, Oh cruel gods.
听听我的祈祷 残忍的诸神
Take my life instead.
让我替他去死
For I cannot face another day when my sweet boy is dead.
我亲爱的儿子死了 我也活不下去
Oh, woe.
悲伤
Oh, grief.
痛苦
Oh, darkest day, my heart is full of sorrow.
最黑暗的日子 我的心充满哀痛
All hope is lost.
希望通通破灭
All joy is gone.
快乐烟消云散
And there is no tomorrow.
明天也不复存在
What is that I hear and smell?
我听到闻到的是什么
Someone I'll soon send to hell.
马上就会被我送入地狱的人
It's time to see if truth they told
是时候见证传言的真假了
who said Tywin Lannister shits gold.
据说泰温·兰尼斯特能拉出黄金
You beast. You beast.
你这个禽兽 禽兽
You killed my wife and now you've taken your father's life.
你害死了我的妻子 现在又杀了自己的父亲
No worse child ever stained this land.
没有比你更大逆不道的儿子了
Curse the day I named you.
我诅咒为你命名的那一天
My greatest crime. Now I must flee.
这是我最大的罪孽 现在我得跑了
Then sail across the Narrow Sea
我要穿过狭海
to do unto you more treachery.
背叛你到底
Don't fear winter. Fear me!
不要畏惧寒冬 畏惧我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bianca,
女士们先生们 让我们感谢比安卡
Clarenzo.
克莱恩佐
I give you Bobono.
感谢博邦奴
I give you Camello.
和卡迈罗
And last but not least,
最后 我们最出色的
sweet Lady Crane.
亲爱的克连恩夫人
Give this a good beating. Shake those fleas out. That's a dear.
好好拍打 把跳蚤打出来 真乖
That crowd was shit.
这群观众都是白♥痴
Girl.
丫头
What are you doing back here?
你在后台做什么
Nothing.
没做什么
I saw you the other day in the audience.
那天我在观众里见过你
How many times have you seen this stupid play?
这出愚蠢的戏你看过几次了
Three times.
三次
Did you pay?
你付过钱吗
No.
没有
I remember when the players came to my village.
我记得那时候戏班子来我的村子演出
I didn't have any money, so I snuck in.
我身上一分钱都没有 就偷偷溜进去了
Just like you.
跟你现在一样
Saw the painted faces, the costumes,
看着上了妆的脸蛋 戏服
listened to the songs,
听着他们唱歌
cried when the young lovers died in each other's arms.
在年轻的恋人死在对方怀里时放声大哭
I ran off and joined them the next day,
第二天我就从家里逃出来加入了他们
never looked back.
再也没回头
You're very good.
你演得真好
My final speech is shit.
我最后的几句台词糟透了
But to be fair to myself, which I always like to be,
但是公平地说 我总喜欢这么告诉自己
the writing's no good.
是剧本写得差
So change it.
那就改写
It would all just be farting, belching,
这出戏如果没有你
and slapping without you.
就只剩下放屁打嗝扇耳光了
How would you change it?
你会怎样改写剧本
The queen loves her son more than anything.
太后爱他的儿子 胜过世上的一切
And he was taken from her before she could say goodbye.
但她连道别的机会都没有 他就死掉了
She wouldn't just cry.
她不应该只是哭
She would be angry.
她应该愤怒
She would want to kill the person who did this to her.
她渴望杀死那个令她伤心的人
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Mercy.
茉慈
You have very expressive eyes, Mercy.
你的眼睛会说话 茉慈
Wonderful eyebrows.
眉毛也漂亮
Do you like pretending to be other people?
你喜欢扮演角色吗
I have to go. My father's waiting for me.
我得走了 我父亲在等着我呢
Lady Crane, they loved you.
克连恩夫人 观众们爱死你了
They were sweet. Or drunk.
他们太热情了 或者醉得厉害
Drunkenly sweet.
热情到醉
No laugh for Ned's death.
奈德死的那一幕没人笑
These people are worse than animals.
这群观众猪狗不如
But they loved her. They all love her.
但是他们爱她 他们都爱她
Yes, you are adored by people and animals alike.
没错 崇拜你的是猪狗不如的观众
I do what I can with what I'm given.
我尽量在这种基础上发挥
With what you're given?
哪种基础
Well, I was thinking
我只是在思考...
Oh, we're all thinkers now, are we?
我们现在都是思考者了吗
Full to the tits with ideas.
大奶♥子里全是想法
I didn't mean You have ideas, I have ideas,
我不是说... 你有想法 我有想法
he has ideas.
他也有想法
Why should my ideas have any more value than yours
我的想法为什么比你们的更有价值
simply because I've been doing this my whole life?
就是因为我这辈子都在干这一行吗
Who is anyone to judge my work?
谁有资格来评判我的作品
This is my profession. I know what I'm doing.
这是我的专业 我知道自己在做什么
You have no right to an opinion.
你没有权利发表意见
Careful of that one.
小心那个人
She wants you dead.
她想要你死
And?
怎么样
As I expected.
跟我预想的一样
A shame.
真遗憾
A girl had many gifts.
女孩天分不错
You promised me.
你答应过我
Don't let her suffer.
别让她受罪
Company, halt!
全体停止前进
My lord.
队长大人
My lord.
提利尔大人
My friends, the hour has come.
朋友们 这个时刻到了
Madness has overtaken this city
疯狂已经控制了这座城市
and grasped in its claws my children.
我的孩子们身陷魔爪
But now we must drive it back
但是现在 我们必须将其
under the rocks whence it came.
打回石头缝里的老家
Madness has had its day!
疯狂的末日已至
Forward, march!
全体前进
Rich or poor, noble or common,
不管富人还是穷人 贵族还是平民
if we sin, we must atone.
如果我们有罪 就必须赎罪
Margaery of House Tyrell
提利尔家族的玛格丽
came to us a sinner.
以罪人的身份面对我们
She stood before the gods
她站在大圣堂里
in the holy sept and lied.
在诸神面前撒谎
She turned a blind eye to her brother's sins.
她对自己哥哥的罪行视而不见
She disgraced her house,
她羞辱了自己的家族
her king, and herself.
羞辱了她的国王 和她自己
Company, halt!
全体停止前进
Face front!
向前看
Turn!
转身
Lord Tyrell.
提利尔大人
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
We're here for Queen Margaery and Ser Loras Tyrell.
我们为玛格丽王后和洛拉斯·提利尔爵士而来
Give them to us and we'll be on our way.
把他们交出来我们就离开
I don't have the authority to give them to you.
我无权把他们交给你
And you don't have the authority to take them.
你也无权带走他们
That's right.
说得对
Hyah.

Lock spears!
上矛
I speak for King Tommen of House Baratheon, First of His Name.
我代表拜拉席恩家族的国王托曼一世
The gods don't recognize his authority in this matter.
诸神在此事上不认可他的权威
You've already insulted one great house.
你已经侮辱了一个大家族
It won't happen twice.
不会再有第二次
Every last sparrow will die
在玛格丽·提利尔游街之前
before Margaery Tyrell walks down that street.
我们会杀死所有的麻雀
To die in the service of the gods
为侍奉诸神而死
would please each and every one of us.
我们死得其所
We yearn for it.
我们求之不得
But there is no call for it today.
但今天不是时候
There will be no walk of atonement.
不会有赎罪之旅
Order up.
收阵
Queen Margaery has already atoned for her sins
玛格丽王后已经通过将另一人
by bringing another
引入七神的圣光之下
into the true light of the Seven.
赎清了她的罪孽
Together we announce
我们在此共同宣布
a new age of harmony.
和谐的新时代开启
A holy alliance
王权与信仰
between the Crown and the Faith.
神圣的联合
Long live King Tommen and bless you, Queen Margaery!
托曼国王万岁 诸神保佑您 玛格丽王后
The Crown and the Faith
王权与信仰
are the twin pillars upon which the world rests.
是这个世界赖以依存的两大支柱
Together we will restore the Seven Kingdoms to glory.
我们将携手重筑七国的荣耀
What's happening?
怎么回事
He's beaten us.
他打败了我们
That's what's happening.
就是这么回事
When you attack the Faith, you attack the Crown.
攻击信仰 就是攻击王权
Anyone who attacks the Crown is unfit
任何攻击王权的人
to serve as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
都不应担任御林铁卫队长
I've been a member of the Kingsguard since before you were born.
在你出生以前我就是御林铁卫的一员了
You don't have to do this. You don't have to do anything.
你不必这样做 你什么都不必做
I have to answer to the gods.
我必须听从诸神的指示
Not when you're sitting in that chair.
只要你坐在王座上 就不需要
The Crown's decision on this matter is final.
身为国王 我意已决
Will I be walking naked in the streets?
我要裸体游街吗
Or will I spend a few months in the Sept dungeons first
还是先在圣堂地牢里待几个月
to teach me about the gods' mercy?
学学诸神是如何仁慈
You have served your house
你为你的家族
and your king faithfully for many years.
和国王效忠了多年
And you will continue to do so.
你也将继续如此
But not in this city.
但不是在这个城市
You've lost it?
你搞丢了
Yes, Father.
是的 父亲
It's a castle, not a bloody sheep.
那是城堡 又不是羊
Presumably you still know where it is.
你应该还知道它在哪儿
You didn't lose Riverrun.
你没有搞丢奔流城
You let the Blackfish take it from you.
你是让黑鱼夺走了它
He surprised us. He knows the castle better than anyone.
他突袭了我们 他比任何人都更了解奔流城
You did lose the Blackfish after the Red Wedding.
红色婚礼之后你倒是搞丢了黑鱼
You had him right here in this hall and you let him leave.
他就在这个厅里 你却让他离开了
Then when I told you to hunt him down and kill him,
然后我要你去抓住他杀死他
you couldn't find him.
你却找不到他
That's what it means to lose something.
这才叫搞丢了
Now he's come back and taken Riverrun.
现在他回来夺走了奔流城
I don't think it's fair to blame us
我觉得不该怪我们...
For years we kissed Tully boots,
我们匍匐在徒利家脚下三百年
swore oaths to them and their stinking fish banners.
向他们及其腥臭的鳟鱼旗宣誓效忠
Not again. Riverrun is ours.
再也不会了 奔流城是我们的
Take it back.
夺回来
We don't have the men.
我们没有人手
We've got times as many men as the damn Blackfish.
我们的人手十倍于该死的黑鱼
The Mallisters have risen against us. And the Blackwoods.
梅利斯特家已与我们为敌 还有布莱伍德家
The Brotherhood Without banners is rallying the commoners against us,
无旗兄弟会正在召集平民对付我们
raiding our supply trains and camps.
抢劫我们的供给车队和军营
Riverrun can withstand a siege for a year.
奔流城能在围城战中抵抗一年
If I want excuses, I'll put her in charge.
我如果想听借口 就让她管事了
They're laughing at us.
他们在嘲笑我们
All across the Riverlands
从河间地
right down to King's Landing,
到君临城
they're laughing at us.
他们在嘲笑我们
I hear it in my sleep!
我睡梦里也能听见
I'm not dead yet, unfortunately for you.
算你们不走运 我还没死
And I'll not leave this world
并且在他们笑死之前
until they all choke on that laughter.
我也不打算离世
Take that castle back.
夺回城堡
He'll never yield, Father.
他不会屈服的 父亲
Oh, he'll yield.
他会的
You'll show him the knife
你 给他看你捅进婊♥子的肚子
you used to kill Robb Stark's child in his whore mother's belly,
杀了罗柏·史塔克孩子的那把刀
and you'll show him the knife
而你 给他看你割开
you used to open his niece's throat.
他侄女喉咙的那把刀
And you'll remind him
你们要提醒他
who it was that got married at the Red Wedding in the first place.
红色婚礼上结婚的人是谁
His nephew.
他的侄子
Cheer up, Lord Edmure.
高兴点儿 艾德慕大人
You're going home.
你要回家了
I'm being sent to deal with the Blackfish.
我被派去对付黑鱼
Apparently Walder Frey can't manage it on his own
显然瓦德·佛雷自己处理不了
because he's years old.
因为他已经四百岁了
Sent me with an army to the Riverlands
让我带兵前往奔流城
and a siege that could last months.
打一场能持续数月的围城战
Better you're elsewhere at the head of an army
你带着兵 无论去哪儿
than in the sept dungeons.
都好过被关在圣堂的地牢
I'm not going to the Riverlands.
我不去河间地
What, then?
那怎么办
I'm going to give Bronn the largest bag of gold anyone's ever seen
我要给波隆金子 数不胜数的金子
and have him gather the best killers he knows.
让他去召集最好的杀手
I'll take them to the sept
我带他们去大圣堂
and I'll remove the High Sparrow's head
我要摘下大♥麻雀的脑袋
and every other sparrow head I can find.
还有我能找到的每一只麻雀的脑袋
You can't.
不行
He has our son! He stole our son!
控制了我们儿子 他抢了我们的儿子
He's torn our family apart.
他拆散了我们家
How should we treat people who tear us apart?
我们应该怎么对待拆散我们的人
We should treat them without mercy and we will.
我们应该毫不留情 我们也绝不会仁慈
But if you kill the High Sparrow, you won't leave the sept alive.
可如果杀了大♥麻雀 你没法活着走出圣堂
And without you, this is all for nothing.
没了你 这一切都毫无意义
Stand at the head of our army where you belong,
统领我们的军队 那才是属于你的位置
where Father wanted you.
也是父亲对你的期望
Show our men where their loyalties belong.
让我们的军队知道他们该效忠谁
Show them what Lannisters are,
让他们看看兰尼斯特的本事
what we do to our enemies.
我们对待敌人的手段
And take that stupid little castle back
夺回那座愚蠢的小城堡
because it's ours and because you can.
因为它本就属于我们 因为你有这个能力
You'll stand trial soon. I need to be here for you.
你即将面临审判 我要留下来陪你
It will be a trial by combat.
那是比武审判
I have the Mountain.
我有魔山
They've made us both stronger, all of them.
他们让我们更强大 他们都是
They have no idea how strong we are.
他们不知道我们有多强
No idea what we're going to do to them.
不知道我们准备如何对付他们
We've always been together.
我们一直在一起
We'll always be together.
以后也会一直在一起
We're the only two people in the world.
这世上只剩我们两个了
Why did you help us?
为什么救我们
The ThreeEyed Raven sent for me.
三眼乌鸦派我来的
The ThreeEyed Raven's dead.
三眼乌鸦死了
Now he lives again.
现在他又活了
When I last saw you, you were a boy.
上次见你 你还是个小孩
A fearless boy.
无所畏惧
Loved to climb the castle walls, frighten his mother.
喜欢爬城墙 让母亲担惊受怕
Who are you?
你是谁
Uncle Benjen.
班扬叔叔
The last letter Jon wrote me
琼恩写来的最后一封信上说
said you had been lost beyond the Wall.
你在长城外失踪了
I led a ranging party deep into the North
我带着游骑兵深入北边
to find white walkers.
去寻找异鬼
They found us.
他们找到了我们
A white walker stabbed me in the gut with a sword of ice.
其中一个异鬼用一把冰剑刺中了我的肚子
Left me there to die.
留下我等死
To turn.
转变
The Children found me.
森林之子找到了我
Stopped the walker's magic from taking hold.
驱散了异鬼对我的魔法控制
How?
怎么做的
The same way they made the walkers in the first place.
就是他们最初制♥造异鬼的办法
You saw it yourself.
你亲眼看过
Dragonglass.
龙晶
A shard of dragonglass plunged into your heart.
一片龙晶刺进你的心脏
You are the ThreeEyed Raven now.
你现在是三眼乌鸦了
I didn't have time to learn. I can't control anything.
我没有足够的时间学♥习 我无法控制一切
You must learn to control it
你必须学会控制
before the Night King comes.
趁着夜王还没有来
Drink.

One way or another,
不管怎样
he will find his way to the world of men.
他终会找到通向人类世界的路
When he does,
等他找到
you will be there waiting for him.
你会在那里等他
And you will be ready.
你会做好准备
Everything all right?
没事吧
How many days' ride to Meereen?
骑回弥林需要多久
A week at best.
最多一周
How many ships will I need to bring my khalasar to Westeros?
需要多少船才能载我的卡拉♥萨去维斯特洛
Dothraki and all their horses,
多斯拉克人和他们的马
the Unsullied, the Second Sons
无垢者和次子团
ships easily.
至少一千艘,
Probably more. And who has that many?
可能还不够 谁有这么多
Nobody.
没人有
Nobody yet.
目前没人有
So we ride for Meereen
这么说我们骑马回了弥林
and after that we sail for Westeros.
之后就乘船去维斯特洛
And what then?
然后呢
I take what is mine.
我要夺回属于我的一切
You weren't made to sit on a chair in a palace.
您生来就不是坐在王宫椅子上的人
What was I made for?
那我生来是什么人
You're a conqueror, Daenerys Stormborn.
您是征服者 风暴降生丹妮莉丝
Wait here.
等着


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载