权力的游戏   第六季 第八集

Game of Thrones  S06E08

2019年7月30日 14:28 推荐到豆瓣

无面者


My son.
我的儿子
My firstborn son.
我的长子
My child king, hush.
我的小国王 别出声
Listen to the gods, for you they sing.
你听 诸神在为你歌唱
Fight no more, sweet child.
不必再战斗了 好孩子
Your wars are won.
你的战争大获全胜
The wolves are buried
恶狼通通埋葬
and the false stag done.
伪鹿尽数伏诛
Shut your blue eyes, my love.
合上你的蓝眼睛 我的宝贝
Let the crown fall.
让王冠坠落吧
The Father above beckons you to his hall.
天父向你招手 邀你去他的厅堂
In Seventh Heaven I'll see you once more.
七层天堂里我们再团聚
But now I seek vengeance on Sansa the whore
但现在我要复仇 向珊莎这个娼妇
and my brother the Imp
还有我弟弟小恶魔
who killed his own king.
他们谋害了自己的君王
Born amongst lions, our curse from within.
他生于狮群之中 是我们家族的诅咒
I will slay him, I swear.
我要杀死他 我发誓
With noose or with knife,
用绞索 或者刀子
though it take me a fortnight,
无论要花两周 一个月
a moon or my life.
还是穷尽一生
What is that I hear and smell?
我听到闻到的是什么
Someone I'll soon send to hell.
马上就会被我送入地狱的人
It's time to see if truth they told
是时候见证传言的真假了
who said Tywin Lannister shits gold.
据说泰温·兰尼斯特能拉出黄金
Get the wig!
拿假发来
You beast, you beast. You killed my wife.
你这个禽兽 禽兽 你害死了我的妻子
And now you've taken your father's life.
现在又杀了亲生父亲
No worse child ever stained this land.
没有比你更大逆不道的儿子了
I curse the day I named you.
我诅咒为你命名的那一天
My greatest crime!
这是我最大的罪孽
You're good at that.
包得真好
Where did you learn?
在哪儿学的
I'm a jealous woman.
我是个善妒的女人
I've always liked bad men
总是喜欢上坏男人
and they've always liked me.
他们也总是喜欢我
They'd come home wherever home was that night
夜里他们会回到我们临时的家
stinking of some whore's perfume.
身上满是妓♥女的香水味
So we'd fight and I'd put a hole in them.
然后我们大打出手 我捅他们个窟窿
And then I'd feel terrible,
事后我又难过起来
so I'd patch them up.
就给他们包扎
I got good at patching them up.
包扎手法就练起来了
And good at putting holes in them.
捅人手法也练起来了
And that.
是啊
What happened to the actress?
那个女演员怎样了
The one who wanted you dead.
那个想要你死的
Bianca.
比安卡
She'll have a hard time finding work as an actress
她以后想出去当演员可要难了
after what I did to her face.
脸被我弄成那样
I never did learn to cook.
我一直没学会做饭
But eat. Eat. You need it.
但是吃吧 吃下去 你需要吃东西
The company is moving on to Pentos soon.
戏班子很快要去潘托斯了
You should come with us.
你该跟我们走
I can't. Why not?
我不能 为什么不能
Got a feeling you'd be good at this sort of work.
我有直觉 你会擅长这一行的
And besides, we need a new actress.
再说了 我们还缺一个女演员
I don't think I could remember all of the lines.
我想我记不住那么多台词
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
What's left for you here?
你在这里还有什么牵挂的
You wouldn't be safe.
那你们就不安全了
Not while she's looking for me.
只要她还在找我
Who?

She doesn't have a name.
她没有名字
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
Essos is east and Westeros is west.
厄索斯在东 维斯特洛在西
But what's west of Westeros?
但维斯特洛西边是什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Nobody does.
没人知道
That's where all the maps stop.
所有地图到那儿就结束了
The edge of the world, maybe.
可能是世界的边缘吧
I'd like to see that.
我想去看看
What's that? Milk of the poppy.
那是什么 罂粟花奶
I don't want any.
我不想喝
Sleep is the only way you'll heal.
睡一觉你才能恢复
Trust me, if my soup didn't kill you, nothing will.
相信我 喝我的汤都没死 喝什么都不会死
Thing about Gatins, right, is he used to be pretty.
说起加廷斯 他从前可俊俏了
I was a famous kisser.
我那时候是接吻高手
You lads know how to kiss proper?
你们这群小子知道怎么接吻吗
Course we do.
我们当然知道
This is for masters, this technique.
高手才会 是技术
You're not ready. I'm ready.
你还没准备好 我准备好了
He says he's ready.
他说他准备好了
All right. Now, pay attention.
好吧 瞧仔细了
You put your left hand on the back of the lady's head.
左手托在她脑后
Your right hand holds the small of the lady's back like so.
右手像这样搂住她的小腰
Very romantic.
非常浪漫
Take your middle finger, yeah,
伸出中指
and you jam it right up her bunghole.
直戳进她的小洞里
So fucking close!
就差那么一点
Ah, it smells like pussy to me.
闻着跟小♥屄一个味儿
Look at him. You get hard, boy?
瞧瞧他 硬了没有 小子
fuck you! Disgusting old twats.
操♥你♥妈 恶心的老变态
Got off on that, did you, you old fuck?
还乐呢 是不是 老王八
Where's the other one?
另一个呢
The one with the yellow cloak. fuck you!
黄斗篷那个 操
Those are your last words, fuck you?
这就是你的遗言 操
Come on, you can do better.
再想想 想个好词儿
Cunt!
骚♥屄
You're shit at dying, you know that?
你死得没个人样 知道吗
她自火中重生 给世界带来新生
丹妮莉丝是光之王给她的孩子的恩赐
若我们对女王和她的忠实仆从的爱坚定不移
就没有人能再给我们戴上枷锁
I'd call that a successful gambit.
真是成功的开始
Would you? Look around.
是吗 看看你周围
The city has come back to life.
城市恢复了活力
You made a pact with fanatics.
通过跟狂热分子达成协议
I did and it worked.
没错 而且成功了
If you shaved your beard with a straight razor,
如果你用剃刀剃须
you'd say the razor worked.
也可以说剃刀有用
That doesn't mean it won't cut your throat.
但那不说明它割不了你喉咙
Spoken like a man who has never had to shave.
一听就是从没刮过胡子的人
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
I know.
我知道
I hope you're right about this expedition of yours.
希望你远征的主意没打错
If I don't return, you'll know I was wrong.
如果我没回来 你就知道我错了
We need friends in Westeros.
我们需要在维斯特洛有朋友
And we need ships.
也需要船只
Most of all, we need our queen.
我们最需要的是我们的女王
She'll come back. She has to.
她会回来的 她必须回来
My heart's been broken too many times already.
我的心已经碎过太多次了
I'll walk the rest of the way myself.
剩下的路我自己走吧
I can't go off on a secret mission
人家是去执行秘密任务
in the company of the most famous dwarf in the city.
可不能让全城最出名的侏儒陪着
Varys.
瓦里斯
The most famous dwarf in the world.
是全世界最出名的侏儒
Your Grace, several members of the Faith Militant
陛下 几名战士之子
have been permitted entry to the Red Keep.
被准许进入了红堡
Have been permitted?
被准许
That's rather a tortured way of putting it.
真是委婉的说法
They demand to see you, Your Grace.
他们要求见您 陛下
Who permitted them inside the Red Keep?
谁批准他们进红堡的
The king is aware of their presence?
国王知道他们来吗
He is, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
He's currently in his chambers at prayer.
他正在房间里祈祷
Your Grace, His Holiness the High Septon
陛下 总主教大人
wishes to speak with you at the Great Sept of Baelor.
要在贝勒大圣堂跟您谈谈
His Holiness the High Septon
总主教大人
is welcome to see me here in the Red Keep.
可以来红堡见我
Your Grace, this is not a request.
陛下 这并非请求
It is a request, Cousin Lancel.
这是请求 蓝赛尔堂弟
You are asking me for something, I'm refusing.
你要我做件事 我拒绝了
The High Septon commands you.
总主教要见您
Are you sure you want to refuse him?
您真要拒绝他吗
He promised me I could stay in the Red Keep until my trial.
他保证过 审判之前我可以留在红堡
He made no such promises.
他没有许过这种承诺
If you refuse to come of your own free will Get out.
如果您不肯自愿前往 滚出去
Move aside, ser.
让开 爵士
Order your man to step aside or there will be violence.
命令您的人让开 否则我们动手了
I choose violence.
那就动手吧
Please tell His High Holiness he's always welcome to visit.
请转告总主教 他随时可以来
Looks like a siege, my lady.
像是在围城 小姐
You have a keen military mind, Pod.
你真有军事头脑 波德
My lady. My lady.
小姐 小姐
Who goes there?!
来者何人
State your business!
所为何事
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
Please inform Ser Jaime Lannister I've come to speak with him.
请转告詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 我有话对他讲
Tell him I have his sword.
告诉他我有他的剑
Getting a bit old to be a squire, aren't we?
咱这么大人了 还当侍从有点儿老吧
Podrick fucking Payne.
他娘的波德瑞克·派恩
I thought you'd be dead by now.
我以为你早没命了
Not yet.
还有气呢
Are they in there?
他们在里面
You think they're fucking?
你说他们在里面干上了吗
What?
什么
No.
当然没有
Why not? I'd fuck her.
为什么 换我就干她
You'd fuck her, wouldn't you?
你也会吧
I'm her squire.
我是她的侍从
Well, he'd fuck her, that's for sure.
好吧 他肯定会干她
And she'd fuck him, don't you think?
她也愿意干 不是吗
The way she looks at him.
瞧她看他那眼神
The way all women look at him is frankly irritating.
所有女人都那么看他 真让人受不了
I preferred working with the little brother on that account.
冲着这条 我倒更乐意跟随他弟弟
Come on, you're the one with the magic cock.
得了 你那根神棍厉害着呢
You must have shown it to her by now.
你肯定给她展示过吧
She's training me to fight. Is she?
她在训练我打斗 是吗
An hour in the morning, an hour at night.
早上一小时 晚上一小时
Every day.
每天如此
Then how come an old cunt like me
那我这样的老家伙
can still sneak up and murder you?
怎么还是能摸上来杀了你
Well, that's a different sort of fighting.
不是那种打斗
Now, that's the truth, isn't it?
这话不假
You want to learn that sort of fighting?
你想学这种打斗吗
All right.
好吧
All right, let's start with your footwork.
先从步法讲起
Show me your stance.
给我看看你的站姿
Now listen to me, Pod.
听好 波德
See how your feet are about a yard apart?
你两脚相隔一码 看到了吗
Lesson number one, assume everyone wants to hit you.
第一课 假定所有人都想揍你
Cause they do, Pod. Everyone wants to hit a fucking squire.
因为事实如此 波德 所有人都想揍侍从'
Do it again. Come on, don't sulk.
再来一次 来嘛 别生闷气
I never thought you'd find her.
没想到你真能找到她
I just assumed Sansa was dead.
我以为珊莎已经死了
Why would you assume that?
你为什么要那样想
In my experience, girls like her don't live very long.
依我的经验 她那样的姑娘活不长
I don't think you know many girls like her.
你也不认识几个她那样的姑娘吧
Well, I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I am. You fulfilled your oath
真的 你克服万难兑现了
to Catelyn Stark against all odds.
你对凯特琳·史塔克的誓言
Of course, my sister wants Sansa dead.
当然了 我姐姐想要珊莎死
The girl is still a suspect in Joffrey's murder,
那姑娘仍是杀害乔佛里的嫌疑人
so there is that complication.
这是个麻烦
What the hell are you doing here?
你来做什么
I've come for the Blackfish.
我来找黑鱼
You're welcome to have him.
他归你了
Lady Sansa desires to take her ancestral seat back from the Boltons
珊莎小姐要从波顿家手中夺回她世袭的位置
and assume her rightful position as Lady of Winterfell.
名正言顺地成为临冬城城主
With what army does she plan on taking Winterfell?
她打算凭什么军队夺下临冬城
The Tully army.
徒利家的军队
They're a bit occupied at the moment.
他们现在有点忙
I was sent here to reclaim Riverrun
我是被派来夺回奔流城的
currently defended by the Tully rebels,
而目前徒利叛军在守城
so you can see the conundrum.
你能明白我的难处吧
The Tullys are rebels because they're fighting for their home?
徒利家的人保卫家园就成叛军了
Riverrun was granted to the Freys by royal decree.
奔流城按圣旨已被赐予佛雷家
As a reward for betraying Robb Stark and slaughtering his family.
作为背叛罗柏·史塔克 屠♥杀他一家的奖赏
Exactly.
没错
We shouldn't argue about politics.
我们不该争政治上的事
You're a knight, Ser Jaime.
你是个骑士 詹姆爵士
I know there is honor in you.
我知道你有荣誉感
I've seen it myself. I'm a Lannister.
我亲眼见过 我是兰尼斯特
Don't ask me to betray my own house.
别让我背叛自己的家族
I do no such thing.
我不会做那种事
Take Riverrun without bloodshed.
兵不血刃地占领奔流城
Ride south again with your mission complete and your army intact.
圆满完成任务 不费一兵一卒
What do you propose?
你有什么提议
Allow me to enter Riverrun under a flag of truce.
让我进奔流城劝降
Let me try to persuade the Blackfish to give up the castle.
让我劝说黑鱼放弃守城
Why would he abandon his ancestral home?
他有何理由弃守祖居地
Because you'll allow him to lead the Tully forces safely north.
因为你允许他率领徒利家的军队北上
Have you ever met the Blackfish?
你见过黑鱼吗
No. He's even more stubborn than you are.
没有 他比你还顽固
All right.
好吧
Try to talk some sense into the old goat.
试试跟那头老山羊讲道理吧
He won't listen, but his men might.
他不会听 但他的手下可能会
Not everybody wants to die for someone else's home.
不是所有人都愿意舍命保卫别人的家园
I need your word.
我需要你的保证
If I persuade him to abandon the castle,
如果我说服他弃守城堡
you'll grant a safe passage north.
你就放他们平安北上
You have my word.
我向你保证
You have until nightfall.
以天黑为限
You gave it to me for a purpose.
你把它给我是为了一项使命
I've achieved that purpose.
那项使命我已达成
It's yours.
它是你的
It will always be yours.
它永远属于你
One last thing, Ser Jaime.
最后一件事 詹姆爵士
Yes, Lady Brienne?
什么事 布蕾妮小姐
Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender
若我没能说服黑鱼投降
and if you attack the castle,
等你攻打城堡的时候
honor compels me to fight for Sansa's kin.
荣誉将驱使我为珊莎的亲人而战
Of course it does.
当然
To fight you.
也就是与你为敌
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望事情不要发展到那种地步
I've said no three times already.
我已经拒绝你三次了
I have a signed letter from your niece Sansa Stark.
我有你外侄孙女珊莎·史塔克的亲笔信
I haven't seen her since she was a child.
她长大后我就没见过她
I don't know her signature. I don't know you.
我不熟悉她的字迹 也不认识你
And I will not surrender. Double the guards tonight.
而且我不会投降 今晚守备力量加倍
The Kingslayer wants to try us.
弑君者想试探我们
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
As I have said, my name is
我再说一次 我的名字是...
Yes, Brienne of Tarth. I know your father.
塔斯的布蕾妮 我认识你父亲
Good man. He always spoke highly of you.
是条好汉 他非常欣赏您
And if he were here now, I'd tell him the same I'm telling you.
即使现在他就在这里 我也会对他说同样的话
If you think I'm abandoning my family's seat
如果你认为我会因为弑君者的保证
on the Kingslayer's word of honor, you're a bloody fool.
就放弃家族的根基所在 那你就是个白痴
Riverrun cannot stand against the Lannisters and the Freys.
奔流城顶不住兰尼斯特家与佛雷家的进攻
We can stand longer than your onehanded friend thinks we can.
我们坚持的时间会超过你那个独手朋友的想象
He's not my friend. No?
他不是我的朋友 不是吗
Who gave you permission
那是谁允许你
to cross the siege line and enter the castle?
穿过围城大军进到城堡里来的
Who gave you that sword with the gold lion on the pommel?
是谁给了你那把柄头雕着金狮子的剑
Ser Jaime kept his word to your niece Catelyn Stark.
詹姆爵士对你的侄女凯特琳·史塔克信守了诺言
He sent me to find Sansa, to help her as Catelyn wanted.
他请我完成凯特琳的遗愿 寻找并帮助珊莎
He gave me this sword to protect her.
他送我这把剑是让我保护她
That is what I have done and I will continue to do
我保护过她 也将一如既往
until the day I die.
至死不渝
She's exactly like her mother.
她真像她母亲
I don't have enough men to help her take Winterfell.
我的人手不够她攻打临冬城
You have more than she does.
你的人手比她多
She wants her home back. I understand that.
她想夺回家园 这我理解
But this is my home.
但这里是我的家园
And if Jaime Lannister wants it,
如果詹姆·兰尼斯特想占领它
he can bloody well take it the way everyone else does.
他得跟别人一样老老实实攻城
Find the maester.
去找学士
We need to get a raven north to Sansa.
我们需要一只信鸦给珊莎送信
What should I write?
信上写什么
Tell her I failed.
就说我失败了
There's to be a royal announcement?
是有圣旨要宣布吗
There is.
是的
Why wasn't I informed?
为什么我没得到通知
There is to be a royal announcement
此时此刻
in the throne room
将有圣旨
at this very moment.
在王座厅宣布
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To stand by my son.
站在我儿子身边
Your place is in the gallery
你的位置在廊厅里
with the other ladies of the court.
和宫里的夫人小姐一起
Your Grace...
陛下
Lords and ladies,
诸位大人 夫人
the Faith and the Crown
信仰和王权
are the two pillars that hold up this world.
是世界赖以依存的两大支柱
One collapses, so does the other.
一根倾颓 另一根也不保
The Father judges us all.
天父审判所有人
If you break his laws...
只要触犯了神的律法
you will be punished.
就要受到惩罚
After conferring with His Holiness the High Septon,
在与总主教大人商议之后
we have determined that Loras Tyrell
我们决定 对洛拉斯·提利尔
and Cersei Lannister's trial
与瑟曦·兰尼斯特的审判
will be held in the Great Sept of Baelor
将于圣母节的第一天
on the first day of the Festival of the Mother.
在贝勒大圣堂进行
Furthermore, after much prayer and reflection,
另外 经过再三祷告与反思
the Crown has decided that from this day forward,
国王决定从今日起
trial by combat will be forbidden throughout the Seven Kingdoms.
在七国之内废除比武审判
The tradition is a brutish one,
这是一个野蛮的传统
a scheme devised by corrupt rulers
是腐朽的统治者们阴谋设计的把戏
in order to avoid true judgment from the gods.
以逃避诸神的公正审判
Cersei Lannister and Loras Tyrell
瑟曦·兰尼斯特和洛拉斯·提利尔
will stand trial before seven septons
将按照教会早期的做法
as it was in the earliest days of the Faith.
在七名修士面前接受审判
Seven blessings to all.
七神保佑你们
Seven blessings.
七神保佑
Your Grace...
陛下
that old rumor you told me about.
您说的那个古老的传闻
My little birds investigated.
我的小小鸟儿调查过了
And?
结果呢
Was it just a rumor or something more?
那只是个传闻吗 还是超出我们的所知
More.
超出
Much more.
远远超出
You seem happy.
你好像很开心
I am happy.
我就是很开心
You should both be happy as well.
你们俩也应该开心
Not so long ago, this city was ready to devour itself.
不久之前 这座城市差点自掘坟墓
Now it's like a man reborn.
现在它就像起死回生了
I will be happy when our queen returns.
女王回来我才会开心
Why don't you drink? Why don't either of you ever drink?
你怎么不喝酒 你俩怎么都不喝酒
Unsullied never drink.
无垢者不饮酒
Why not? Rules.
为什么 规矩
And who made these rules?
谁定的规矩
Your former masters?
你们以前的主人吗
Those miserable old shits didn't want you to be human.
那些无♥耻之徒在扼杀你们的人性
Have a drink with me.
跟我喝一杯
And you? What's your excuse?
你呢 你有什么借口
I have tried wine before.
我以前尝过酒
It made me feel funny.
感觉不舒服
That's how you know it's working.
那就是酒劲上来了
Here's to our queen.
敬我们的女王
Anyone not drinking is disrespecting our queen.
不喝就是对女王不敬
To Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons,
敬风暴降生丹妮莉丝 龙之母
Breaker of Chains, long may she reign.
解放者 愿她统治长久
Long may she reign. Long may she reign.
愿她统治长久 愿她统治长久
Do you like it?
好喝吗
Tastes like it has turned.
像是变了味的
Yes, yes. Fermentation.
是的 发酵
One day, after our queen has taken the Seven Kingdoms...
总有一天 等我们的女王夺取了七国
I'd like to have my own vineyard.
我要有自己的葡萄园
Make my own wine.
酿自己的酒
The Imp's Delight.
"小恶魔喜酿"
Only my close friends could drink it.
只有我的好朋友才能喝
Tell me a joke, Missandei of Naath.
给我讲个笑话 纳斯岛的弥桑黛
I do not know any jokes.
我没什么笑话讲
Grey Worm?
灰虫子
Right.
好吧
Three lords walk into a tavern
三位贵族走进一家酒馆
a Stark, a Martell, and a Lannister.
一个史塔克 一个马泰尔 一个兰尼斯特
They order ale,
他们要了麦芽酒
but when the barkeep brings them over,
可当酒保上酒后
each of them finds a fly in his cup.
他们都发现自己杯里有只苍蝇
The Lannister, outraged,
兰尼斯特拍案而起
shoves the cup aside and demands another.
摔了杯子 又点了一杯
The Martell plucks the fly out and swallows it whole.
马泰尔把苍蝇择出来 然后一口吞掉
The Stark reaches into his cup,
史塔克把手伸进杯子
pulls out the fly and shouts,
揪出苍蝇 大喊道
Spit it out, you wee shit. Spit it out."
"吐出来 小东西 给我吐出来""
It's funnier in Westeros.
在维斯特洛讲才好笑
The Starks and the Lannisters, I thought these were enemies.
史塔克和兰尼斯特 他们不是敌人吗
Yes.
是的
A joke is like a story, Torgo Nudho.
笑话跟故事一样 灰虫子
Not a true story, necessarily.
不一定是真实的故事
A story that's supposed to make you laugh ideally.
是为了逗你发笑的故事
Not at the moment, perhaps.
也许不合时宜
Missandei, do you like the wine?
弥桑黛 喜欢这酒吗
I do.
喜欢
Tell a joke.
讲个笑话吧
Two translators are on a sinking ship.
一条快沉的船上有两个翻译
The first says,
第一个说
Do you know how to swim?"
"你会游泳吗""
The second says, "No, but I can shout for help in languages."
第二个说 "不会 但我会用十九种语言喊救命"
That is the worst joke I ever heard.
这是我听过的最烂的笑话
You don't even know what a joke is.
你都不知道什么是笑话
I am soldier all my life. You think I never hear joke?
我当了一辈子兵 你以为我没听过笑话吗
You lied to us.
你耍我们啊
I make joke.
我开玩笑的
More jokes.
再来一个
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass.
有一次我带着蜂窝和驴子进了妓院
The madam says
鸨母说...
[瓦雷利亚语]
[瓦雷利亚语]
[瓦雷利亚语]
The Masters have come for their property.
奴隶主要来夺回自己的财产了
Lord Edmure.
艾德慕大人
I apologize for the way the Freys treated you.
我为佛雷家让你受的委屈向你道歉
A man of your birth deserves better.
你这样的身份应该被善待
You have my word you'll be properly fed and clothed from now on.
我向你保证 从现在起你将衣食无忧
I have your word?
你向我保证
Oh, good.
好啊
Good, that's
很好 真是...
that's a fine thing.
真是件好事
My uncle will never surrender the castle, ser.
我叔叔不会放弃城堡的 爵士
Whatever game you're playing.
不管你玩什么把戏
The Blackfish is an old man.
黑鱼已经老了
A good death is all he can hope for.
英勇战死是他最好的结局
But you, you have a child now, I've heard.
而你呢 听说你现在有了个孩子
A son you sired on your wedding night.
你婚礼当晚播下的种子
You're a potent man.
你是条好汉
A son I've never met
一个过了洞房夜
born of a wife that I haven't seen
就没见过的妻子生下的
since our first night together.
未曾谋面的儿子
You should be with them both.
你应该跟他们在一起
I can arrange that, you realize?
我可以安排 你知道吗
Comfortable rooms for you at Casterly Rock.
凯岩城里有舒服的房间
A tutor for your boy,
有教师培养你的儿子
knights to train him to fight and to ride.
有骑士训练他战斗和骑马
And when he comes of age, he'll have a keep of his own.
等他到了年龄 他将拥有自己的城堡
Do you imagine yourself a decent person?
你还当自己是个正派人
Is that it?
是不是
After you've massacred my family.
别忘了你曾屠♥杀我的家人
Kept me in a cell for years.
把我关在牢里好几年
Stolen our lands.
抢占我们的土地
I'll remind you that our houses are at war.
我得提醒你 我们两家正在交战
I'm sorry if this conflict has inconvenienced you,
很抱歉这场冲突给你造成困扰
but rebelling against the Crown does have consequences.
但是反抗国王的后果是很严重的
Says the man who shoved his sword through his king's back.
说这话的人从背后捅了他的国王
Did I give you the impression that this was a negotiation?
我让你误以为这是在谈判吗
It's not.
不是的
You understand. On some level you understand
你明白 某种程度上你明白
that you're an evil man.
你是个恶人
I'll leave the judgments to the gods.
让诸神来判断吧
Well, that is convenient for you.
那倒是方便
You're a finelooking fellow, aren't you?
你长得蛮英俊 不是吗
Your square jaw,
方下巴
your golden armor.
黄金战甲
Tell me, I want to know.
告诉我 我想知道
I truly do.
真想知道
How do you live with yourself?
你是怎么说服自己的
All of us have to believe
我们都需要相信
that we're decent, don't we?
自己是正派人 不是吗
You have to sleep at night.
你晚上也得睡觉
How do you tell yourself
你干了那么多坏事
that you're decent
到底是怎么
after everything that you've done?
让自己问心无愧的
I was your sister's prisoner once.
我以前被你姐姐俘虏
She hit me on the head with a rock if I remember correctly.
没记错的话 她拿块石头砸我的脑袋
Yeah.
是啊
She should have killed you.
她应该杀了你
Perhaps, but she didn't.
也许吧 但她没杀我
Catelyn Stark hated me just like you hate me.
凯特琳·史塔克恨我 和你一样
But I didn't hate her.
但我不恨她
I admired her.
我很佩服她
Far more than her husband or her son.
比她的丈夫和儿子还让我佩服
Do you think I care whom you admire and whom you don't?
你以为我管你佩服谁不佩服谁吗
No, I don't, but I'm telling you anyway because you're my prisoner.
不 但我就是要讲 因为你是俘虏
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
The love she had for her children,
她对她孩子的爱
I was a little awed by it.
让我肃然起敬
Reminded me of my sister.
让我想起我姐姐
Oh. Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
You're a madman.
你是个疯子
I'm not here to trade insults.
我不是来和你相互羞辱的
Your sister was a strong Don't talk about Cat!
你姐姐很坚强... 不许再说凯特
I'll talk about whomever I want.
我想说谁就说谁
She loved her children.
她爱她孩子
I suppose all mothers do,
天下母亲都爱孩子
but Catelyn and Cersei,
但像凯特琳和瑟曦那样
there's a fierceness you don't often see.
爱得那么强烈的很少见
They'd do anything to protect their babies.
她们为了保护孩子可以不择手段
Start a war.
挑起战争
Burn cities to ash. Free their worst enemies.
烧掉城市 放走最危险的敌人
The things we do for love.
我们为爱所做的事
You didn't come here to talk about our sisters.
你来不是为了谈论我们的姐姐
That's exactly why I came here.
我就是来谈这个的
I love Cersei.
我爱瑟曦
You can laugh at that if you want.
你想笑就笑吧
You can sneer. Doesn't matter.
尽管嘲笑我 没关系
She needs me.
她需要我
And to get back to her, I have to take Riverrun.
为了回到她身边 我必须攻下奔流城
I'll send for your baby boy.
我会叫人把你的宝贝儿子带来
And I'll launch him into Riverrun with a catapult.
我会把他用投石机扔进奔流城里
Because you don't matter to me, Lord Edmure.
因为你对我不重要 艾德慕大人
Your son doesn't matter to me.
你儿子对我不重要
The people in the castle don't matter to me.
城堡里的人对我不重要
Only Cersei.
重要的只有瑟曦
And if I have to slaughter every Tully
如果为了回到她身边
who ever lived to get back to her,
我必须杀光每一个徒利家的人
that's what I'll do.
我会的
Who goes there?
什么人
Edmure Tully,
艾德慕·徒利
son of Hoster Tully
霍斯特·徒利之子
and the rightful Lord of Riverrun.
合法的奔流城公爵
I demand entry.
我要进城
Don't let him in.
别放他进来
He's the Lord of Riverrun.
他是奔流城公爵
I have to obey his commands.
我必须服从他的命令
He's been their captive
自从红色婚礼上国王被杀
ever since they murdered his king at the Red Wedding.
他就一直是敌人的俘虏
Why do you think the people who murdered his king at the Red Wedding
你觉得在红色婚礼上杀害国王的人
would decide to let him come home?
凭什么决定放他回家
Because it's a trap, you idiot.
因为这是圈套 你这个白♥痴
Don't let him in.
别放他进来
He's my lord, my lord.
他是我的城主 大人
I've sworn to serve the Lord of Riverrun and obey his commands.
我发誓效忠奔流城公爵 服从他的命令
You're not obeying Edmure's commands.
你服从的不是艾德慕的命令
You're obeying the fucking Kingslayer's commands.
你服从的是该死的弑君者的命令
I demand entry.
我要进城
My lord has given an order.
城主下令了
With a knife to his throat.
他是受人胁迫
That is not a valid order.
这种命令是无效的
Lower the drawbridge and open the gate for Lord Ed...
放下吊桥 为艾德慕大人打开城门
Aye, ser.
是 爵士
I'll have your head before I surrender Riverrun.
我宁可砍了你的头也不会交出奔流城
You are not lord of this castle, my lord.
你不是这儿的城主 大人
Lower the drawbridge. Aye, ser!
放下吊桥 是 爵士
If you're wrong,
如果你错了
we've just surrendered our most valuable prisoner.
我们就放走了最有价值的战俘
Welcome home, my lord.
欢迎回家 大人
Command all the forces within the castle to lay down their arms.
命令城堡全体守卫放下武器
Open the gates.
打开城门
My lord... Your lord has given a command.
大人 你的城主已经下了命令
Infantry, advance!
步兵 前进
Find the Blackfish.
找到黑鱼
Put him in irons and hand him over to the Freys.
把他拷起来交给佛雷
Find him.
去找他
Go on.
快走
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
I've run before from the Red Wedding.
我在红色婚礼上已经逃过一次
I'm not running again. This is my family home.
我不能再逃了 这是我的家
Your family is in the North. Come with us.
你的家人在北境 跟我们走吧
Don't die for pride when you can fight for your blood.
你还能为亲人而战 别白洒一腔热血
You'll serve Sansa far better than I ever could.
你侍奉珊莎比我更称职
All the way down!
快下去
Check that out! Go on, now.
搜底下 快走吧
I haven't had a proper sword fight in years.
我很多年没有真刀真枪地打了
I expect I'll make a damn fool of myself.
十之八♥九要出丑了
We found the Blackfish, my lord.
我们找到黑鱼了 大人
Good.

Bring him to me.
把他带来
He died fighting, my lord.
他战死了 大人
I was wrong. I admit it. That changes nothing.
我错了 我承认 那也没用
The Unsullied could mount a defense off the beachhead.
无垢者可以在滩头建立防线
If the slavers' forces No more talking from you.
如果奴隶大军... 你别再说话了
Your talking gave us this.
正是你说的话害了我们
And I have acknowledged that. I'm trying
我已经承认了 我是在...
You're trying to tell me what the army should do.
你是在告诉我军队该怎么做
You do not know what the army should do.
你不知道军队该怎么做
All right, what should the army do?
好吧 军队该怎么做
We'll not go to the beach.
我们不去海边
If we go to the beach, the Masters will take the pyramid.
如果我们去了海边 奴隶主就会占领金字塔
The pyramid is the only place in the city we can defend.
金字塔是城内我们唯一能守住的地方
We stay here. And then?
我们留在这里 然后呢
We wait for them to come to us.
我们等着他们冲进来
Then we fight them.
然后拼死抵抗
Clegane.
克里冈
What the fuck you doing here?
你♥他♥妈的来干什么
Chasing them. You?
追杀他们 你们呢
Hanging them.
吊死他们
Any particular reason?
有什么理由吗
They're our men. Or they were.
他们是我们的人 以前是
They attacked a nearby sept and murdered the villagers.
他们袭击了附近的一座圣堂 杀了村民
Why do you want them?
你为什么追杀他们
Same reason.
一样的理由
I was helping build it.
我在那儿帮着建房子
They killed a friend of mine.
他们杀了我的一个朋友
You've got friends?
你还有朋友
Not anymore. They're mine.
现在没了 他们归我
It's the Brotherhood's good name they've dragged through the dirt.
他们玷污了兄弟会的好名声fuck your name. They're mine.
去你的名声 他们归我
I killed you once before, Dondarrion.
我杀过你一次 唐德利恩
Happy to do it again.
很乐意再杀一次
Drop that arrow, you bloody girl.
放下弓箭 臭娘们
Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me.
好些比你野的娘们也打过杀我的主意
You can have one of them.
你可以处决一个
Two.
两个
No, no, no.
不行不行
We're not butchers. We hang them.
我们不是屠夫 吊死他们
Hanging?
吊死
All over in an instant.
一瞬间就完事了
Where's the punishment in that?
那算个屁的惩罚
They die. We all bloody die.
他们会死 我们都他妈要死
Except this one here.
除了那个家伙
I'll only gut one of them.
我只砍一个
No.
不行
I'll chop off one hand.
我砍一只手总行吧
We gave you two of the three out of respect for your loss.
因为你受的损失 我们给了你三人当中的两个
That's generous.
很对得起你了
Bunch of nancies.
一群娘们
There was a time I would have killed all seven of you
要是以前 为了砍死这三个
just to gut these three.
我会把你们七个全杀了
You're getting old, Clegane.
你老了 克里冈
He's not.
还没呢
Please don't. I'll give you anything.
饶命 我什么都给你
Got anything to eat?
有吃的吗
Enjoying yourself?
吃得爽吗
I prefer chicken.
我更喜欢鸡肉
You ought to join us. We could use you.
你应该加入我们 你对我们有用
I tried joining. Didn't work out for me.
我试过入伙 不适合我
Clegane, we're here for a reason.
克里冈 我们在这儿是有缘由的
The Lord of Light is keeping Beric alive for a reason.
光之王让贝里不死 也是有缘由的
He gave a failed, drunk priest
一个醉醺醺的无能僧侣
the power to bring him back for a reason.
获得起死回生的神力 也是有缘由的
We are part of something larger than ourselves.
我们的命运属于某种高于我们的存在
Lots of horrible shit in this world gets done
世上那么多可怜虫 都是因为
for something larger than ourselves.
某种高于我们的存在完蛋的
Cold winds are rising in the North.
北方已有冷风吹起
And you're going to go stop them?
你们打算去阻止吗
We need good men to help us.
我们需要好手帮忙
Last time you saw me, you wanted to execute me.
上次见到我 你想处决我
True enough.
没错
But the Lord of Light gave you the power to defeat me.
然而光之王赐你力量击败我
Why?
为什么
I beat you because I'm better than you, Beric.
我打败你是因为我比你强 贝里
I was better than you
我当时比你强
before you started yammering on about the Lord
直到你开始哭哭啼啼地喊真♥主
and I'm better than you now.
我现在也比你强
Aye, you're probably right.
是啊 没准你说得对
You're a fighter.
你是战士
You were born a fighter.
生来就是
You walked away from the fight.
而你离开了战场
How did that go?
结果如何呢
Good and bad, young and old,
无论好坏 不分长幼
the things we're fighting will destroy them all alike.
我们的敌人会将所有人一并毁灭
You can still help a lot more than you've harmed,Clegane.
你救下的人会远比你伤害过的多 克里冈
It's not too late for you.
现在回头为时不晚
Lady Crane?
克连恩夫人
Lady Crane?
克连恩夫人
If you'd have done your job, she would have died painlessly.
要是你完成任务 她就不会死得这么痛苦
Instead...
结果...
The ManyFaced God was promised a name.
有人承诺千面之神一个名字
He must always receive what is his.
千面之神就必须得到
You can't change that.
你改变不了
I can't change that.
我改变不了
No one can.
谁都改变不了
And now he's been promised another name.
现在又有一个名字给了千面之神
Hey! Get out!
嘿 闪开
My basket!
我的篮子
It will all be over soon.
很快就结束了
On your knees or on your feet?
跪着还是站着
Haven't we been through this already?
我们又不是没有对练过
That won't help you.
那个也帮不了你
You told her to kill me.
你叫她杀我
Yes.
是的
But here you are.
但你还在这里
And there she is.
她在那里
Finally a girl is no one.
女孩终于成了无名之辈
A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell
女孩是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克
and I'm going home.
我要回家了


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载