权力的游戏   第七季 第三集

Game of Thrones  S07E03

2019年7月31日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

女王的正义


The bastard of Winterfell.
临冬城的私生子
The dwarf of Casterly Rock.
凯岩城的侏儒
I believe we last saw each other atop the Wall.
我们上次相见是在长城顶上吧
You were pissing off the edge if I remember right.
若我没记错 你当时正在城头朝外撒尿
Picked up some scars along the road.
这一路上添了几道伤疤啊
It's been a long road but we're both still here.
路途漫长 好在我们今日还能相见
I'm Tyrion Lannister.
我是提利昂·兰尼斯特
Davos Seaworth. Ah the Onion Knight.
戴佛斯·席渥斯 洋葱骑士
We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
我们在黑水湾大战中各为其主
Unluckily for me.
我就倒了霉了
Missandei is the queen's most trusted advisor.
弥桑黛是女王最信任的顾问
Welcome to Dragonstone.
欢迎来龙石岛
Our queen knows it is a long journey.
我们女王知道此行不易
She appreciates the efforts you have made on her behalf.
她感谢你们为她不辞旅途辛劳
If you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons.
麻烦各位交出武器
Of course.
当然
Please this way.
这边请
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
I can't place the accent.
我听不出你的口音
I was born on the Island of Naath.
我生在纳斯岛
I hear it's beautiful down there.
听说是个很美的地方
Palm trees and butterflies.
棕榈树 还有蝴蝶
Haven't been myself.
我没去过
This place has changed.
这地方不一样了
And Sansa? I hear she's alive and well.
珊莎怎么样 听说她活得好好的
She is. Does she miss me terribly?
是的 她思念我吗
A sham marriage. And unconsummated.
有名无分的婚姻 也不曾圆房
I didn't ask. Well it was. Wasn't.
我没问 反正是了
Anyway...
总之
she's much smarter than she lets on.
她比看上去聪明得多
She's starting to let on.
已经看得出来了
Good.
很好
At some point
有朝一日
I want to hear how a Night's watch recruit became King in the North.
我想听听一个守夜人新兵怎么当上的北境之王
As long as you tell me how a Lannister
只要你给我讲讲一个兰尼斯特
became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen.
怎么做了丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的首相
A long and bloody tale.
我的故事既冗长又血腥
To be honest I was drunk for most of it.
老实说 其中大半时候我都烂醉如泥
My bannermen think I'm a fool for coming here.
我的封臣认为我来这一趟是犯傻
Of course they do.
这是当然
If I was your Hand I would have advised against it.
我要是你的首相 一定劝你别来
General rule of thumb
基本经验
Stark men don't fare well when they travel south.
史塔克家的男人南下都没有好结果
True...
是啊
but I'm not a Stark.
但我不姓史塔克
I'd say you get used to them...
我想说习♥惯了就好了
but you never really do.
但是真的习♥惯不了
Come their mother is waiting for you.
走吧 它们的母亲在等你
I wondered why you weren't there to meet our guests.
客人来了 怎么不去相见
You begged us to summon the King in the North.
你求我们召来北境之王
Don't you want to see him again?
不想再见他一面吗
I've done my part.
我的使命已经完成
I've brought ice and fire together.
我已让玄冰与烈火相逢
Strange.
奇怪
You spoke so highly of Jon Snow
你对琼恩·雪诺赞不绝口
but when he arrives you hide on a cliff.
现在他来了 你却躲在悬崖上
I didn't take you for a bashful girl.
我可没看出你是个腼腆的姑娘
My time whispering in the ears of kings has come to an end.
我在君王耳边吹风的日子结束了
Oh I doubt that.
我深表怀疑
Give us common folk one taste of power
我们这等小民一旦尝到权力的滋味
we're like the lion who tasted man.
就像狮子尝过了人肉
Nothing is ever so sweet again.
世上再没有哪种滋味能如此甜美
Neither of us is common folk anymore.
你我都不是小民了
I did not part on good terms
我和北境之王及其顾问
with the King in the North or his advisor.
分别时不太愉快
Why?
为什么
Because of mistakes I made.
因为我犯下的错误
Terrible mistakes.
可怕的错误
I would only be a distraction if I stayed.
我留下来只会添乱
So where will you go? Volantis.
那你要去哪里 瓦兰提斯
Good.
很好
If you don't mind my saying
说句不中听的
I don't think you should return to Westeros.
我想你不该再回维斯特洛
I'm not sure you'd be safe here.
你在这里恐怕不大安全
Oh I will return dear Spider.
我会回来的 亲爱的八爪蜘蛛
One last time. My lady
最后一次 女士
I have to die in this strange country.
我注定要死在这片异乡
Just like you.
和你一样
You stand in the presence
你们面前的是
of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen
坦格利安家族的风暴降生丹妮莉丝
rightful heir to the Iron Throne
铁王座的合法继承人
rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的合法女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms
七国守护
the Mother of Dragons
龙之母
the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
草海上的卡丽熙
the Unburnt the Breaker of Chains.
不焚者 解放者
This is Jon Snow.
这是琼恩·雪诺
He's King in the North.
北境之王
Thank you for traveling so far my lord.
感谢你远道而来 大人
I hope the seas weren't too rough.
希望海上不太颠簸
The winds were kind Your Grace.
风平浪静 陛下
Apologies I have a Flea Bottom accent I know
抱歉 我知道我♥操着一口跳蚤窝口音
but Jon Snow is King in the North Your Grace.
但琼恩·雪诺是北境之王 陛下
He's not a lord. Forgive me
不是领主 抱歉 这位...
Your Grace this is Ser Davos Seaworth.
陛下 这位是戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
Forgive me Ser Davos.
原谅我 席渥斯爵士
I never did receive a formal education
我并未受过正式教育
but I could have sworn I read
但我发誓我曾读到
the last King in the North was Torrhen Stark
最后一位北境之王是托伦·史塔克
who bent the knee to my ancestor Aegon Targaryen.
而他向我的祖先伊耿·坦格利安屈膝称臣
In exchange for his life and the lives of the Northmen
以求保全他自己和北境人民的性命
Torrhen Stark swore fealty to House Targaryen in perpetuity.
托伦·史塔克发誓永远效忠坦格利安家族
Or do I have my facts wrong?
是我搞错了吗
I wasn't there Your Grace.
当时我并不在场 陛下
No of course not.
是啊 当然了
But still an oath is an oath.
但誓言就是誓言
And perpetuity means
永远的意思是...
what does perpetuity mean Lord Tyrion?
永远是什么意思 提利昂大人
Forever.
世世代代
Forever.
世世代代
So I assume my lord...
所以我以为 大人
you're here to bend the knee.
你是来屈膝称臣的...
I am not.
并非如此
Well that is unfortunate.
那太不幸了
You've traveled all this way
你这么大老远跑来
to break faith with House Targaryen?
就是为了背弃坦格利安家族
Break faith?
背弃
Your father burned my grandfather alive.
你父亲活活烧死了我的祖父
He burned my uncle alive.
还活活烧死了我大伯
He would have burned the Seven Kingdoms
他甚至可能会烧了七国...
My father... was an evil man.
我父亲...是大恶之人
On behalf of House Targaryen...
我代表坦格利安家族
I ask your forgiveness
请求你原谅
for the crimes he committed against your family.
他对你的家族犯下的罪行
And I ask you not to judge a daughter
我也请你不要以父亲的罪行
by the sins of her father.
评判其女儿
Our two houses were allies for centuries
我们两家结盟数百年
and those were the best centuries
那是七国前所未有
the Seven Kingdoms have ever known.
兴盛昌隆的时代
Centuries of peace and prosperity
数百年的和平与繁荣背后
with a Targaryen sitting on the Iron Throne
是坦格利安稳坐铁王座
and a Stark serving as Warden of the North.
史塔克贵为北境守护
I am the last Targaryen Jon Snow.
我是最后一个坦格利安 琼恩·雪诺
Honor the pledge your ancestor made to mine.
遵守你的祖先对我的先人许下的承诺
Bend the knee and I will name you Warden of the North.
臣服于我 我就任命你为北境守护
Together we will save this country from those who would destroy it.
你我携手 从破坏者手中拯救王国
You're right.
你说得对
You're not guilty of your father's crimes.
你不必为父亲犯下的罪受责
And I'm not beholden to my ancestor's vows.
我也无须被先祖许下的誓言约束
Then why are you here?
那你为何来此
Because I need your help and you need mine.
因为我需要你的帮助 你也需要我的帮助
Did you see three dragons flying overhead when you arrived?
你抵达时可曾看到三头龙在头顶盘旋
I did.
看到了
And did you see the Dothraki
可曾见到多斯拉克人
all of whom have sworn to kill for me?
他们每个人都誓言为我而战
They're hard to miss.
想看不到也难
But still I need your help?
但我仍然需要你的帮助
Not to defeat Cersei.
不是为击败瑟曦
You could storm King's Landing tomorrow and the city would fall.
您大可以明日就拿下君临 易如反掌
Hell we almost took it
连我们当初也差一点就攻下
and we didn't even have dragons.
况且我们没有龙
Almost. But you haven't stormed King's Landing.
差一点 但你没有大举进攻君临
Why not?
为什么呢
The only reason I can see
我能想到的唯一的原因
is you don't want to kill thousands of innocent people.
就是你不愿意杀死数千无辜民众
It's the fastest way to win the war
那是赢得战争最快的方式
but you won't do it
但你不愿意那么做
which means at the very least
这说明 至少
you're better than Cersei.
你强过瑟曦
Still that doesn't explain why I need your help.
这仍然不能解释 我为何需要你们帮助
Because right now you and I and Cersei and everyone else
因为现在 你和我 瑟曦以及其他所有人
we're children playing at a game
都只是沉迷于游戏的孩子
screaming that the rules aren't fair.
为游戏不公平吵吵嚷嚷
You told me you liked this man. I do.
你说你喜欢这个人 的确
In the time since he's met me he's refused to call me queen
他从见面到现在 不肯称我为女王
he's refused to bow and now he's calling me a child.
不肯行礼 现在又说我是孩子
I believe he's calling all of us children. Figure of speech.
我想他是说我们所有人都是孩子 是比喻
Your Grace everyone you know will die before winter's over
陛下 如果我们不能击败北方的敌人
if we don't defeat the enemy to the north.
你认识的每一个人都会在冬天结束前死去
As far as I can see you are the enemy to the north.
对我而言 你就是北方的敌人
I am not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
The dead are the enemy.
死人才是敌人
The dead?
死人
Is that another figure of speech?
又是一种比喻吗
The Army of the Dead is on the march.
死人军团正在逼近
The Army of the Dead?
死人军团
You don't know me well my lord
你对我算不上了解 大人
but do you think I'm a liar or a madman?
但你认为我是个满嘴谎言的疯子吗
No I don't think you're either of those things.
不 我并不这样认为
The Army of the Dead is real.
死人军团真的存在
The white walkers are real.
异鬼真的存在
The Night King is real. I've seen them.
夜王真的存在 我亲眼见过
If they get past the Wall
一旦它们突破长城
and we're squabbling amongst ourselves...
而我们还忙着相互攻诘
we're finished.
我们就全完了
I was born at Dragonstone.
我生于龙石岛
Not that I can remember it.
虽然我并不记得
We fled before Robert's assassins could find us.
我们趁劳勃的杀手抵达之前逃走
Robert was your father's best friend no?
劳勃是你父亲的挚友吧
I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins
我怀疑你父亲是否知道他的挚友
to murder a baby girl in her crib.
派人谋杀襁褓中的婴儿
Not that it matters now of course.
如今这些当然都不重要了
I spent my life in foreign lands.
我从小在异乡长大
So many men have tried to kill me
那么多人想杀我
I don't remember all their names.
我记不得他们所有人的名字
I have been sold like a broodmare.
我曾被当成母马贩卖
I've been chained and betrayed
我曾被铐上枷锁 遭人背叛
raped and defiled.
承受侮辱践踏
Do you know what kept me standing
你可知道是什么支撑我
through all those years in exile?
在多年的流放中不曾低头
Faith.
是信念
Not in any gods
不是对神明的信念
not in myths and legends.
不是对迷信传说的信念
In myself.
而是对自己
In Daenerys Targaryen.
我只信丹妮莉斯·坦格利安
The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries
世间已有几百年未出现过龙
until my children were born.
直到我的孩子们诞生
The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea any sea.
多斯拉克人从不渡海
They did for me.
他们为我渡海而来
I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms
我为统治七国而生
and I will.
终将君临天下
You'll be ruling over a graveyard
要是我们不能击败夜王
if we don't defeat the Night King.
你君临的将是一片坟场
The war against my sister has already begun.
抗击我老姐的战争已然打响
You can't expect us to halt hostilities and join you in fighting
你总不能要我们停止对战去帮你抗击
whatever you saw beyond the Wall.
你在长城外见到的东西
You don't believe him.
您不信他
I understand that. It sounds like nonsense.
我能明白 听起来全是胡扯
But if destiny has brought
但如果是命运
Daenerys Targaryen back to our shores
让丹妮莉斯·坦格利安回到我们的海岸
it has also made Jon Snow King in the North.
命运也让琼恩·雪诺成为北境之王
You were the first to bring Dothraki to Westeros?
您是第一个把多斯拉克人带到维斯特洛的
He is the first to make allies of wildlings and Northmen.
他是第一个让野人和北方人团结一心的
He was named Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
他被推选为守夜人军团总司令
He was named King in the North.
他被拥护为北境之王
Not because of his birthright.
不是因为他有继承权
He has no birthright. He's a damn bastard.
他没有继承权 他只是个私生子
All those hard sons of bitches chose him as their leader
那帮老混♥蛋推举他做首领
because they believe in him.
是因为他们信任他
All those things you don't believe in
那些您不相信其存在的东西
he faced those things.
他都面对过
He fought those things for the good of his people.
他为了他的人民与之作战
He risked his life for his people.
他为他的人民甘冒性命危险
He took a knife in the heart for his people.
他为了他们心口挨过刀子
He gave his own
他献出了...
If we don't put aside our enmities and band together
如果我们不能放下仇恨团结一致
we will die.
我们都会死
And then it doesn't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.
届时谁的枯骨坐上铁王座都不重要
If it doesn't matter then you might as well kneel.
既然不重要 你何不屈膝
Swear your allegiance to Queen Daenerys
宣誓效忠丹妮莉斯女王
help her to defeat my sister
助她击败我老姐
and together our armies will protect the North.
然后我们的军队将一同保卫北境
There's no time for that.
没有时间了
There's no time for any of this!
没有时间说这些了
While we stand here debating
我们站在此处辩论之时...
It takes no time to bend the knee.
屈膝下跪不费多少时间
Pledge your sword to her cause.
发誓你的剑供她驱使
And why would I do that?
我为何要那样做
I mean no offense Your Grace
我无意冒犯 陛下
but I don't know you.
但我不了解你
As far as I can tell
据我所知
your claim to the throne rests entirely on your father's name
你对王位的继承权完全依赖你父亲的姓氏
and my own father fought to overthrow the Mad King.
而我的父亲曾为推翻疯王而战
The lords of the North
北境诸侯信任我
placed their trust in me to lead them
要我做他们的领袖
and I will continue to do so as well as I can.
只要一息尚存 我必不负所托
That's fair.
说得不错
It's also fair to point out
但我也要指出
that I'm the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
我是七国真正的女王
By declaring yourself king of the northernmost kingdom
你自称北方国土之王
you are in open rebellion.
已是公然叛乱
Your Grace please dismiss your guests.
陛下 请您让客人回避一下
I have grave news.
我有重大消息汇报
You must forgive my manners.
请原谅我的无礼
You'll both be tired after your long journey.
两位长途跋涉一定累了
We'll have baths drawn for you and supper sent to your rooms.
我们会为你们准备洗浴 晚餐送到你们的房间
[多斯拉克语]
Am I your prisoner?
我是你的囚犯吗
Not yet.
还不是
Our ironborn and Dornish allies were attacked en route to Dorne.
我们的铁民和多恩盟友在去多恩的途中遇袭
And? Two or three ships escaped
如何 只有两三艘船逃了出来
the rest sunk or captured.
其余船只或被击沉 或被俘
Ellaria and the Sand Snakes dead or captured.
艾拉莉亚和沙蛇们或被杀或被俘
The Greyjoys dead or captured.
葛雷乔伊家的人或被杀或被俘
All of them?
一个都不剩
Pull! Heave!
拉啊 拽啊
Pull!

Your sister's dead?
你姐姐死了吗
Euron has her.
攸伦抓住了她
You saw him take her?
你看着她被抓吗
But you got away? I couldn't save her.
可你逃出来了 我救不了她
I tried.
我尽力了
You wouldn't be here if you tried.
你要是尽了力 就不会在这里
Come men!
都过来
Sails up!
升帆
Murderer!
杀人犯
Whores!
婊♥子
Traitor!
叛徒
This is the life.
这才叫风光
Look at them cheering for a Greyjoy.
看看他们 为一个葛雷乔伊欢呼
I have to be honest
我必须承认
this is making me hard.
这场面让我都硬了
Did you see Little Theon's face right before he jumped overboard?
你看到小席恩跳船前脸上的表情了吗
Oh no!
"哦不""
What a twat.
真是没种
Whore! Whore! Whore! Murderers!
婊♥子 婊♥子 婊♥子 杀人犯
My queen please accept this gift
女王陛下 请接受这份大礼
on behalf of all of your loyal subjects in the Iron Islands.
代表铁群岛所有忠顺臣民的心意
I give you what no other man could give
其他男人给不了的 由我向您奉上
justice.
正义
Justice for your murdered daughter.
为您被害的女儿伸张正义
You've proven yourself the greatest captain on the fourteen seas
你证明了自己是十四海之内最强大的船长
and a true friend to the crown.
也是王室真正的朋友
You deserve more than a true friend.
您应得的何止一个真正的朋友
And you deserve a proper reward for your heroism.
鉴于你的英勇表现 你应得到合适的奖赏
There's only one reward I want.
我想要的奖赏只有一个
You shall have what your heart desires...
等我们赢得了战争
when the war is won.
你自当得偿所愿
With Euron Greyjoy commanding our naval forces
有攸伦·葛雷乔伊指挥我们的海军
and Jaime Lannister leading our armies
詹姆·兰尼斯特率领我们的陆军
the sons and daughters of Westeros
维斯特洛的儿女
shall defend our country.
将会保卫我们的国家
There's nothing quite like it is there?
没有比这个更受用的了 不是吗
The love of the people.
人民的爱戴
Though I suppose you wouldn't know.
我猜你是无缘体会了
This same mob spat at my sister not long ago.
同一群暴民不久前还啐过我老姐
And if you turn on us
要是你背叛我们
they'll cheer to see your head mounted on a spike.
他们也会为看到你的人头插上枪尖欢呼
Or yours.
也可能是你的人头
They just like severed heads really.
他们就是喜欢浸过焦油的脑袋
Listen if you have any advice at all
听着 如果你有什么建议的话
I would love to hear it.
我洗耳恭听
When we have an hour or two to speak as brothers.
到时候我们就像兄弟一样促膝谈心
Advice?
什么建议
Does she like it gentle or rough?
她喜欢温柔点还是粗暴点
A finger in the bum?
爱不爱指弄菊花
Not now. We'll talk later.
现在不用说 我们以后再聊
I want you to know I understand.
你要知道我理解你
Even though we're enemies you and I
虽然你我是敌人
I understand the fury that drives you.
我能够理解驱使你的那种愤怒
I was there that day when Ser Gregor
格雷果爵士把你爱人的脑袋捏碎那天
crushed your lover's head.
我也在场
If I close my eyes
我闭上眼睛
I can hear the sound of Oberyn's skull breaking.
就能听到奥柏伦头骨碎裂的声音
The sound of your scream.
和你尖叫的声音
I never heard a sound like that.
我从未听过那种声音
I thought "That's true love."
我当时就想 "这是真爱"
Oberyn looked beautiful that day. He really did.
奥柏伦那天可谓技惊四座 真的
No one moved like him.
他的步伐无人能比
No one had such skill with a spear.
他的枪法出神入化
Even Ser Gregor couldn't stop him.
连格雷果爵士都对付不了他
If only he hadn't taunted him.
要不是他嘲弄了格雷果爵士
He could've walked away and left poor Ser Gregor to die.
他可能会活着离开 而可怜的格雷果爵士会死
But that wasn't your lover's way was it?
但那不是你爱人的风格 对吗
Now he's buried somewhere.
如今他埋在黄土之下
And here's Ser Gregor stronger than ever.
而格雷果爵士仍然健在 强大更甚以往
That must be difficult for you.
你心里肯定不好受
When my daughter was taken from me
当我的女儿被夺走时
my only daughter...
我唯一的女儿
well you can't imagine how that feels
你无法体会那种感觉
unless you've lost a child.
除非你失去过一个孩子
I fed her at my own breast even though they told me
尽管他们都让我把孩子交给奶妈
to give her to the wet nurse.
我还是自己喂养她
I couldn't bear to see her in another woman's arms.
我无法忍受看到她在别的女人怀中
I never got to have a mother
我无福拥有母亲
but Myrcella did.
但是弥赛菈有
She was mine and you took her from me.
她是我的 而你把她从我身边夺走
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那样做
Doesn't matter now.
现在都不重要了
Your daughter's a beauty too.
你的女儿也很美
Those brown eyes.
看那双褐色的眼睛
Those lips.
看那嘴唇
Perfect Dornish beauty.
标准的多恩美女
I imagine she's your favorite.
我想她一定是你最爱的孩子
I know I know we're not supposed to have favorites
我明白 我明白 我们不该偏心
but still we're only human.
但我们毕竟是凡人
We love whom we love.
倾心于谁由不得自己
I'm sorry I can't understand you.
抱歉 我听不清楚
That gag makes it impossible to understand what you're saying.
你的嘴堵着 我听不懂你在说什么
It must be frustrating.
一定很痛苦吧
We all make our choices.
我们都得做出选择
You chose to murder my daughter.
你选择杀害了我的女儿
You must have felt powerful after you made that choice.
做出这个选择 你肯定感觉自己很强大
Do you feel powerful now?
现在你觉得自己强大吗
I don't sleep very well.
我总是睡不好
Not at all really.
根本睡不着
I lie in bed and I stare at the canopy
我躺在床上 盯着床顶
and imagine ways of killing my enemies.
想像着杀死敌人的方式
How to destroy Ellaria Sand
怎样摧毁艾拉莉亚·沙德
the woman who murdered my only daughter.
那个杀害我唯一的女儿的女人
I thought about having Ser Gregor crush your skull
我想过让格雷果爵士像对奥柏伦那样
the way he did Oberyn's.
捏碎你的脑壳
It would be poetic I suppose but fast too fast.
我认为那样会很有诗意 但是太快了
I thought about having him crush your daughter's skull.
我想过让他捏碎你女儿的脑袋
She's so beautiful.
她真美
The thought of this lovely face
一想到这张漂亮的脸蛋
cracking open like a duck egg
像一颗鸭蛋那样碎裂
no it's just not right.
不 这样不对
Mama.
妈妈
Qyburn here is the cleverest man I know.
科本是我所知最聪明的人
Clever enough to learn what poison you used to murder Myrcella.
他搞清楚了你用什么毒药害死的弥赛菈
The Long Goodbye was that it?
"漫长的再见" 是叫这个名字吗
The Long Farewell. That's the one.
"漫长的告别" 就是这个
How long does the poison take?
毒性发作要多久
Difficult to say hours days.
很难说 几个小时 或者几天
It depends on the subject's constitution.
要看中毒者的体质
But death is certain?
但肯定会致死吧
Oh yes Your Grace quite certain.
当然 陛下 必死无疑
Your daughter will die here in this cell
你的女儿会死在这间牢房里
and you will be here watching when she does.
而你将眼看着她死去
You'll be here the rest of your days.
你将在这里度过余生
If you refuse to eat we'll force food down your throat.
如果你拒绝进食 我们就塞进你喉咙
You will live to watch your daughter rot.
你将活着目睹你女儿腐烂
To watch that beautiful face collapse...
目睹这张俏丽的面孔衰败
to bone and dust.
化为白骨和尘灰...
All the while contemplating the choices you've made.
与此同时不断思量你当初的选择
Make sure the guards change the torches every few hours.
吩咐守卫每过几个小时就更换火把
I don't want her to miss a thing.
我不想让她错过分毫
No.

Don't.
别去
What are you doing? No one can see us like this.
你要干什么 不能让别人看见我们这样
I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I'll do as I please.
我是七国女王 我爱做什么就做什么
Forgive me Your Grace.
打扰 陛下
The visitor from Braavos has arrived.
布拉佛斯的访客到了
Good. And we'll need fresh sheets for the bed.
好 我们还需要干净的床单
At once Your Grace.
马上就办 陛下
No thank you.
不了 谢谢
My condolences Your Grace
陛下 对于您儿子的过世
on the death of your son.
我深表哀悼
From all reports he was a fine young man.
人人都说他是个好青年
The Iron Bank didn't send you here to offer condolences.
铁金库不是派你来致哀的
Condolences and congratulations.
致哀并道贺
To become the first ruling Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
成为七国第一位掌权的女王
that's quite an accomplishment.
算得上惊人的成就
The Iron Bank appreciates
铁金库很欣赏
how you cast off the yoke of superstition
您摆脱旧俗的枷锁
freeing the crown from elements
从那些妄图颠覆法治的势力手中
who sought to subvert the rule of law.
解放王权的行为
The destruction of the Sept of Baelor was a tragic accident.
贝勒大圣堂的毁坏是一场意料之外的惨剧
Indeed but sometimes tragedies are necessary
确实 但有时为了恢复秩序及合法统治
to restore order and rational leadership.
惨剧是必要的
The Iron Bank wants its gold back.
铁金库想把黄金要回去了
Your father never minced words either.
您父亲说话也不拐弯抹角
But yes your debts are considerable.
但是 没错 您的债务总数可观
And you're now engaged in a conflict on several fronts.
而且您现在身陷各方的斗争之中
We both know how expensive war can be.
我们都知道战争多费钱
And we both know gold wins wars.
我们也都知道有黄金就能赢得战争
Your vaults are empty.
您的金库已经空了
Your late husband's profligacy saw to that.
是您的亡夫挥霍无度所致
Your wealthiest allies the Tyrells are now your enemies.
当初最富裕的盟友提利尔家 现在与您为敌
You are surrounded on all sides by rivals for the throne.
您的王位四面楚歌
And the Iron Bank wants to bet on a winner.
所以铁金库想押注在胜者身上
We don't make bets.
我们不押注
We invest in endeavors we deem likely to be successful.
我们在我们认为能成功的事业上投资
A fancy way of saying "Bet."
"押注"的一种体面说法
The war's already begun. I've drawn first blood.
战争已打响 我先下一城
I decapitated the Dornish snake.
我斩了多恩沙蛇
My armada owns the Narrow Sea.
我的无敌舰队控制了狭海
Euron Greyjoy's armada owns the Narrow Sea.
攸伦·葛雷乔伊的无敌舰队控制了狭海
Euron Greyjoy is loyal to me.
攸伦·葛雷乔伊忠于我
For now.
只是暂时
Daenerys Targaryen has three full grown dragons.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安拥有三头成年的龙
How well do wooden ships fare against fire breathing dragons?
木造的船怎么对付喷火的龙
Her dragons might not be as invulnerable as some think.
她的龙也许不像有些人想的那么无敌
But let's talk about the Targaryen girl.
但我们就谈谈那个坦格利安家的丫头吧
You want to invest in her?
你们想投资她吗
I'm guessing the Iron Bank
我猜铁金库
invested considerable gold in the slave trade.
曾在奴隶贸易上耗资甚巨
How are your profits
丹妮莉丝解放了奴隶后
now that Daenerys has freed all the slaves?
你们的生意怎么样了
The slave trade has entered a downturn it's true.
奴隶贸易确实低迷不振
From what I gather she considers herself
据我所知 她当自己是革命者
more of a revolutionary than a monarch.
而非区区一位君主
In your experience
以你的经验
how do bankers usually fare with revolutionaries?
银行家怎么对付革命者呢
The Lannisters owe the Iron Bank quite a lot of money
兰尼斯特欠了铁金库很多钱
but Lannisters always pay their debts.
但是兰尼斯特有债必还
Do former slaves or Dothraki or dragons?
前奴隶或多斯拉克人或龙会这样吗
Your father's daughter indeed.
果真有其父必有其女
Give me a fortnight.
给我两周时间
Stay in King's Landing as my honored guest.
留在君临做我的贵宾
And when you return to Braavos
当你返回布拉佛斯
I swear to you my debt will be paid in full.
我向你发誓 我的债务将全部偿还
I came down here to brood over my failure
我没能料到葛雷乔伊的突袭
to predict the Greyjoy attack.
本想下来郁闷一会儿
You're making it difficult.
你让我不好办了
You look a lot better brooding than I do.
你看起来比我更郁闷
You make me feel like I'm failing at brooding over failing.
你让我感觉自己连郁闷都不如别人
I'm a prisoner on this island.
我是这座岛上的囚犯
I wouldn't say you're a prisoner on this island.
我不觉得你是岛上的囚犯
You're free to walk the castle
你可以自由出入城堡
the beaches to go wherever you want.
海滩 哪儿都行
Except to my ship.
除了我的船
You took my ship.
你们拿走了我的船
I wouldn't say we took your ship.
我不觉得我们拿了你的船
I'm not playing word games with you.
我不跟你玩文字游戏
The dead are coming for us all.
死人冲着我们来了
Why don't you figure out what to do
你何不想想如何处理
about my missing fleet and murdered allies
我丢失的舰队和被害的盟友
and I'll figure out what to do about your walking dead men.
而我想想如何处理你的行尸走肉
It's hard for me to fathom. It really is.
对我而言很难理解 真的
If someone told me about the white walkers and the Night King...
如果有人跟我说异鬼和夜王...
You probably don't believe me.
你可能不相信我
I do actually.
其实我相信
You didn't before.
你当年就不信
Grumkins and snarks" You called them.
你管它们叫"古灵精怪""
Do you remember?
还记得吗
You said it was all nonsense.
你说那都是无稽之谈
It was nonsense. Everybody knew it.
那就是无稽之谈 大家都知道
But then Mormont saw them
但是莫尔蒙看见它们了
and you saw them.
你也看见它们了
And I trust the eyes of an honest man
而我相信正人君子的眼睛
more than I trust what everybody knows.
甚于大家都知道的常识
How do I convince people who don't know me
我怎么说服那些不认识我的人
that an enemy they don't believe in is coming to kill them all?
有一个他们以为不存在的敌人要来杀他们了
Good question. I know it's a good question.
好问题 我知道这是好问题
I'm looking for an answer.
我在找答♥案
People's minds aren't made for problems that large.
人的脑袋分析不来这么大的问题
White walkers the Night King
异鬼 夜王
Army of the Dead
死人军团
it's almost a relief to confront
相比之下
a comfortable familiar monster like my sister.
对付我老姐这样熟悉亲切的魔头轻松多了
I need to help prepare my people for what's coming.
我需要帮助我的人民备战
I can't help them from here.
在这儿我可帮不上忙
I'd like to leave.
我想离开
It seems unlikely that you became King in the North
你既然能当上北境之王
by giving up that easily.
该不是靠的轻言放弃吧
Everyone told me to learn from my father's mistakes.
每个人都跟我说要吸取我父亲的教训
Don't go south.
不要去南方
Don't answer a summons from the Mad King's daughter
不要回应疯王之女
a foreign invader.
外邦入侵者的召唤
And here I am
但我来了
a Northern fool.
一个北境莽夫
Children are not their fathers
子女不同于父亲
luckily for all of us.
幸好我们都是如此
And sometimes there's more to foreign invaders
有时外邦入侵者和北境莽夫
and Northern fools than meets the eye.
都有表面看不到的品质
Daenerys could have sailed for Westeros long ago
丹妮莉丝很早以前就可以乘船驶来维斯特洛
but she didn't.
但她没有
Instead she stayed where she was
相反 她留在那里
and saved many people from horrible fates
拯救很多人于水火之中
some of whom are on this island with us right now.
有些人现在跟随我们来到了这座岛
While you're our guest here
既然你在这里做客
you might consider asking them
你可以考虑问问他们
what they think of the Mad King's daughter.
怎么看待疯王的女儿
She protects people from monsters
她保护人民免遭祸害
just as you do.
就和你一样
It's why she came here.
这也是她来这里的目的
And she's not about to head north
她不会就此北上
to fight an enemy she's never seen
迎战一个从未见过的敌人
on the word of a man she doesn't know.
仅凭一个陌生人的三言两语
After a single meeting
仅凭一次会面
it's not a reasonable thing to ask.
这种请求根本不合常理
So do you have anything reasonable to ask?
那么 你有什么合理的请求吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Maybe you are a Northern fool.
说不定你还真是北境莽夫
I'm asking if there's something I can do to help you.
我是问有没有什么我能帮你的
Dragonglass? Yes.
龙晶 对
Volcanic glass obsidian.
火山晶石 又称黑曜石
He says you have a tremendous amount of it here.
他说此处矿藏丰富
Why are we talking about glass?
我们怎么讲到晶石了
We just lost two of our allies.
我们刚刚失去两个盟友
Which is why I was speaking to Jon Snow a potential ally.
所以我去找了琼恩·雪诺 他是潜在的盟友
And what does the King in the North want with dragonglass?
北境之王想要龙晶做什么
Apparently it can be turned into weapons
显然 龙晶可以被制成武器
that kill white walkers and their foot soldiers.
用来杀死异鬼及其士兵
Or stop them.
或者阻止它们
Destroy them.
毁灭它们
Unsure about the nomenclature.
不确定该用什么词
And what do you think about this Army of the Dead
那你怎么看所谓的死人军团
and white walkers and Night Kings?
还有异鬼和夜王
I'd very much like to believe that Jon Snow is wrong.
我很想相信琼恩·雪诺是错的
But a wise man once said that you should never believe a thing
但一位智者曾经说过
simply because you want to believe it.
不能只相信你想相信的东西
Which wise man said this?
是哪位智者说的
I don't remember.
不记得了
Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?
你是在拿自己的话当上古智慧吗
I would never do that.
我绝不会这么干
To you.
在您面前
The reason I believe Jon Snow is because he's here.
我相信琼恩·雪诺 是因为他真的来了
All of his advisors would have told him not to come.
他所有的顾问一定都劝过他不要来
I would have told him not to come.
换做我也会劝他不要来
And he's here anyway.
但他还是来了
You don't have to believe him.
您不需要相信他
Let him mine the dragonglass.
让他开采龙晶
If he's wrong it's worthless.
即使他错了也无妨
You didn't even know it was here.
您先前都不知道岛上有龙晶
It's nothing to you.
对您不算损失
Give him something by giving him nothing.
既满足他的需求 又没有损失
Take a step toward a more productive relationship
与潜在的盟友向更具建设性的关系
with a possible ally.
更进一步
Keep him occupied while we focus on the task at hand
让他自个儿忙去 我们专注当前的要务
Casterly Rock.
凯岩城
What was that Ser Davos said
戴佛斯爵士那句话是什么意思
about taking a knife in the heart for his people?
为了他们心口挨过刀子
Did you notice that?
你注意到了吗
You must allow them their flights of fancy.
请原谅他们天马行空的想象力
It's dreary in the North.
北方实在枯燥乏味
Amazing thing to see.
真是惊人的景象啊
I named them for my brothers Viserys and Rhaegar.
我用哥哥们的名字命名它们 韦赛里斯和雷加
They're both gone now.
他们都不在了
You lost two brothers as well.
你也失去了两个兄弟
People thought dragons were gone forever but here they are.
人们以为龙绝迹了 但是它们还在
Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know.
也许我们都该反思我们以为理所当然的观念
You've been talking to Tyrion.
你和提利昂谈过了
He is my Hand.
他是我的首相
He enjoys talking. We all enjoy what we're good at.
他喜欢讲话 我们都喜欢做自己擅长的事情
I don't.
我不喜欢
You know I'm not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne.
你知道我不会让瑟曦待在铁王座上
I never expected that you would.
我从不觉得你会
And I haven't changed my mind
关于哪些王国归属铁王座
about which kingdoms belong to that throne.
我的看法也没有改变
I haven't either.
我也没有
I will allow you to mine
我允许你
the dragonglass and forge weapons from it.
开采龙晶并打制武器
Any resources or men you need I will provide for you.
需要的资源和人力 我都可以提♥供
Thank you.
谢谢
So you believe me then
这么说你相信我了
about the Night King and the Army of the Dead?
关于夜王和死人军团的说法
You'd better get to work Jon Snow.
快去忙你的吧 琼恩·雪诺
How much do we have?
一共有多少
bushels my lady.
四千蒲式耳 小姐
What does that mean?
那是多少
For the current occupants of the castle
以城堡现在的人口算
it's enough food for a year perhaps more.
够一年的口粮 可能有盈余
And what's the longest winter in the past hundred years?
过去一百年间最长的冬天有多久
Uh I'm not entirely certain.
我不大确定
I'll check Maester Luwin's records.
我去查鲁温学士的记录
He kept a copy of every raven scroll.
他誊写了每一封渡鸦送的信
You're telling me we don't have enough food
你是说我们没有足够的存粮
especially not if the armies
尤其当北境的军队
of the North come back to defend Winterfell?
都退守临冬城
No my lady most likely not.
是的 小姐 应该是不够的
Then we must prepare for that eventuality.
那我们必须未雨绸缪
Whatever direction the threat comes from
无论敌人来自哪个方向
this is the best place to be.
这里都是最好的避难所
We need to start building up our grain stores
我们需要着手建造粮仓
with regular shipments from every keep in the North.
让北境的所有城堡定期供粮
If we don't use it by winter's end we'll give it back to them.
如果冬天结束仍有剩余 再还给他们
But if the entire North has to flee to Winterfell
但如果整个北境的人都被迫逃到临冬城来
they won't have enough time to bring
他们肯定来不及
wagonloads of grain with them.
带上粮草辎重
Very wise my lady.
非常明智 小姐
Maester Wolkan you'll see to it?
沃肯学士 请你负责此事
Are they covering those breastplates in leather?
他们有没有在胸甲里衬皮革
No my lady.
没有 小姐
Well shouldn't they be? Once the real cold comes?
不该这样吗 等到严寒降临的时候
They should indeed.
确实应该
Pardon me my lady.
恕我失陪 小姐
You there why isn't there leather on these?
你 盔甲里面怎么没有衬上皮革
Command suits you.
你很适合发号施令
The Northerners are all facing north
整个北境都面朝北方
worried about the threat from beyond the Wall.
提防长城以外的敌人
So they should be.
他们也应当如此
I know Cersei better than anyone here.
我比这里的任何人都了解瑟曦
If you turn your back on her…
如果你背朝她...
You don't know Cersei better than anyone here.
你可不是这里最了解瑟曦的人
I only meant to say…
我只是想说...
That the woman who murdered my mother
那个谋害我母亲
father and brother is dangerous?
父亲和哥哥的女人很危险
Thank you for your wise counsel.
感谢你的谏言
One of two things will happen
结局只有两种
either the dead will defeat the living
要么是死人打败活人
in which case...
那样的话
all our troubles come to an end
我们也就没什么好操心的了
or life will win out.
要么是活人获胜
And what then?
然后呢
Don't fight in the North or the South.
你打的仗不在南北
Fight every battle everywhere always in your mind.
而是无所不在 无时不有 心中战火不灭
Everyone is your enemy
谁都可能是敌人
everyone is your friend
谁都可能是朋友
every possible series of events is happening all at once.
一切可能发生的事都在同时发生
Live that way and nothing will surprise you.
只有这样 你才会波澜不惊
Everything that happens will be something
所有发生的事
that you've seen before.
你都已经预见
Lady Sansa at the gate.
珊莎小姐 请来城门
Hello Sansa.
你好 珊莎
I wish Jon were here.
真希望琼恩也在
Yes I need to speak to him.
是的 我有话跟他说
You're Father's last living trueborn son.
你是父亲仅存的嫡子
You're Lord of Winterfell now.
你如今是临冬城领主了
I can never be Lord of Winterfell.
我永远当不了临冬城领主
I can never be lord of anything.
我永远当不了任何领主
I'm the Three Eyed Raven.
我是三眼乌鸦
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你在说什么
It's difficult to explain.
很难解释
Try. Please for me.
就为我解释一下吧
It means I can see everything.
意味着我能看见一切
Everything that's ever happened to everyone.
所有人曾经经历的所有事
Everything that's happening right now.
当下正在发生的一切
It's all pieces now fragments.
现在还是碎片 不完整
I need to learn to see better.
我需要学会看得更真切
When the Long Night comes again
当长夜再次来临
I need to be ready.
我需要做好准备
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些的
The Three Eyed Raven taught me.
三眼乌鸦教我的
I thought you were the Three Eyed Raven.
我以为你说你是三眼乌鸦
I told you it's difficult to explain.
我说了很难解释
Bran
布兰
I'm sorry for all that's happened to you.
我对你遭遇的一切深感遗憾
I'm sorry it had to happen here in our home.
对在我们家里发生的事深感遗憾
It was so beautiful that night.
那是个很美的晚上
Snow falling just like now.
雪花飘落 就像现在
And you were so beautiful...
你是那么美丽
in your white wedding dress.
穿着洁白的礼服
I have to go back inside Bran.
我得进去了 布兰
I'll stay a bit longer.
我再多待会儿
Does it hurt?
疼吗
A bit. Less than before.
有点 比以前好些
The infection no longer appears to be active.
感染好像被抑制了
Unusual.
不寻常
Unlikely.
不可能
One could almost be forgiven for thinking that the entire
几乎可以断言
upper layer of diseased skin was debrided
染病的表层皮肤已全部清除
and the underlying region treated with some sort of unguent.
里层皮肤也涂了某种药膏
Don't know anything about that.
不知道你在说什么
I just started feeling better.
我只是感觉好些了
I assumed it was the rest that did it.
我估计是因为休息好了
And the climate.
还有气候
The climate.
气候
You're free to go ser.
你可以走了 爵士
This chamber is needed for the infectious
这间房是给传染病人住的
which you are no longer.
而你已经不是了
Tarly I'd like to speak with you in my study this evening.
塔利 今晚来我书房 有话跟你说
How bad is it?
会有多惨
Suppose I'll find out this evening.
今晚我应该就知道了
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
I surrendered to this sickness the moment I first saw it.
我刚见到这病的时候就投降了
I knew it would kill me
我知道它会害死我
or I'd kill myself before it could.
或者在此之前我先自杀
Daenerys Stormborn convinced me otherwise.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝说服我不要放弃
The only place for me is back with her.
我唯一能去的地方就是她那里
I owe her my life.
我欠她一条命
Her and you.
欠她 也欠你
Your father saved me more than once.
你父亲救过我不止一次
It's the least I could do.
这是我力所能及的
Perhaps our paths will cross again.
或许我们还会相见
I hope they do.
希望如此
You treated him? Yes.
你医治他了 是
Who told you to treat him?
谁让你医治他的
No one.
没人
Who forbade you or anyone to attempt to treat him?
谁禁止你或者任何人尝试治疗他
I seem to remember you.
我好像记得是您
But you treated him anyway? I did yes.
但你还是医治了他 没错
I forbade it because it is dangerous and rarely successful
我禁止是因为这很危险 很难成功
especially on someone of that age.
尤其对于那个年纪的人
You could have infected yourself and others.
你可能会害自己或者别人被感染
You could have devastated the entire Citadel.
你可能会毁了整个学城
But you didn't.
但你没有
It's a meticulous difficult procedure.
这种疗法相当精细 难度极大
Many maesters whose chains are heavy with healing links
许多医术高超的学士
have attempted it and failed.
都尝试过并且失败了
Yet you succeeded.
但你成功了
How?
怎么做到的
I read the books and followed the instructions.
我看了书 照着说明做的
That man is alive because of you.
那个人因为你活了下来
You should be proud.
你应该感到骄傲
Thank you Archmaester.
谢谢您 博士
Come here.
过来
All these manuscripts and scrolls are rotting away.
所有这些书稿都在腐烂
I need you to make copies of them.
我需要你来抄副本
You were expecting a reward.
你希望得到奖赏
Your reward is not being immediately expelled from the Citadel.
你的奖赏就是不被立刻逐出学城
You'd better get started.
你最好开抄了
And careful of the paper mites.
当心纸螨
They like flesh as well.
它们也喜欢人肉
We need to find Euron Greyjoy's fleet and sink it.
我们需要找到攸伦·葛雷乔伊的舰队并击沉
Your Grace he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet.
陛下 他已经毁掉我们不少船了
To send our remaining ships after him
派我们剩余的船去追他...
I'm not talking about sending our ships after him.
我没说派我们的船去追
Would you have to go yourself?
您非得亲自去吗
Euron's ships could be anywhere
攸伦的船可能在任何地方
or in more than one place.
或者在多个地方
You'd be flying around the open seas alone
您要独自绕着外海飞行
for who knows how long.
不知道多久
I wouldn't be alone.
我不是一个人去
I would have Drogon Viserion and Rhaegal.
我有卓耿 韦赛利昂和雷哥
What can anyone do to them?
谁能对它们做什么
They can still do something to you.
他们仍然能伤害到您
It only takes one arrow.
只需要一支箭
It's too great a risk. You're too important.
太冒险了 您太重要了
What about Casterly Rock?
凯岩城呢
The Unsullied will be there soon.
无垢者很快就会到那里
And what will they face?
他们会面临什么
A difficult situation.
艰难的处境
They know we're coming.
他们知道我们要来了
Yes. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life
是的 瑟曦相信我这辈子的唯一宿命
is to destroy House Lannister.
就是摧毁兰尼斯特家族
凯岩城
She will be ready.
她会做好准备的
No one has ever taken the Rock. Archers!
从来没有人攻占过凯岩城 弓手
The Lannister Army is still the army my father built.
兰尼斯特军队仍然是我父亲所建的那支军队
Come on! Well trained and well provisioned.
来 训练有素 粮草充足
men at least.
至少有一万人
They will see us coming.
他们会知道我们要来
They will be ready.
他们会严阵以待
Draw! Loose! Loose!
开弓 放 放
The gates of Casterly Rock are impregnable.
凯岩城的城门牢不可破
The fight up the walls will be hard.
攻上城墙会是一场苦战
We will be at a disadvantage.
我们会处于劣势
Many men will die.
许多人会死去
Just as my father said they would.
就像我父亲说过的那样
Interesting thing about my father
关于我父亲有件趣事
he built our house up from near ruin.
他从颓败中兴建起我们的家族
He built our army he built Casterly Rock as we know it
众所周知 是他建立了军队和凯岩城
but he didn't build the sewers.
但他没有亲自修建下水道
That was beneath him
这桩事情对他太过卑贱
so he gave the job to the lowest person he could find
于是他把活儿交给了他所知的最低贱的人
me.

He was right I was low.
他是对的 我低贱
The company I kept low.
我交好的人 低贱
Women mostly.
大多是女人
They weren't welcome at the Rock.
凯岩城不欢迎她们
Father disapproved of that sort of behavior.
父亲不赞成那种行为
Couldn't walk them through the front gates
不能带她们光明正大地进城
I couldn't have them in my chambers
不能带进我的房间
so in the process of building the sewers
所以在修下水道的过程中
I threw in something for myself.
我为自己留了一♥手
It was a passage that began
那是一段密道
in an out of the way cove by the sea
始于海边一处偏僻的峡湾
and ended beneath one of the main guard towers.
止于一座警卫塔的地下
No better place for low pursuits than beneath the ground.
地下最适合低俗的追求了
Casterly Rock is an impregnable fortress.
凯岩城固若金汤
But as a good friend of mine once said
但我的一位好友曾说
Give me good men and I'll impregnate the bitch."
给我十条好汉 老子就能给她开♥苞"
And so it begins.
于是大战开始
They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces.
他们会遭遇兰尼斯特大军主力
They will be outnumbered.
他们寡不敌众
They will have less armor and fewer weapons.
装甲和武器不如敌方精良
But my sister's armies fight for her out of fear.
但我老姐的军队因为畏惧她而战
The Unsullied will be fighting for something greater.
无垢者则有更崇高的追求
They will be fighting for freedom
他们为自由
and the person who gave it to them.
为赋予他们自由的人而战
They will be fighting for you.
他们为您而战
And that is why they will triumph.
所以他们定能取胜
一个不剩了
应该不止这些人
远远不止
Where are they?!
他们人呢
Where are the rest of the Lannisters?
其他的兰尼斯特去哪里了
It's done. It is.
结束了 是的
And now the rains weep o'er our halls.
如今雨水在我的大厅哭泣
Did we fight well?
我方打得可好
Uh as well as could be expected.
反正不出预料
It was never our forte.
我们向来不善战
Golden roses indeed.
高庭玫瑰 名副其实
Your brother and his new queen
你弟弟和他新认的女王
thought you would be defending Casterly Rock.
以为你们会死守凯岩城
The truth is Casterly Rock isn't worth much anymore.
而事实上凯岩城已经无足轻重
Well it is to me
在我心里当然还有分量
but my fond childhood memories
然而我的儿时记忆
won't keep Cersei on the throne.
保不住瑟曦的王座
So you just let them take it?
所以你就拱手相让了
For now. They won't be able to hold it.
暂时而已 他们守不住的
Euron Greyjoy's navy burned their ships
攸伦·葛雷乔伊的海军会烧掉他们的船
we emptied the larders before we left.
我们离开时搬空了存粮
Eventually they'll be forced to abandon their position
到头来他们只能弃城不守
and march all the way across Westeros.
徒步横穿维斯特洛
And you took your army your real army
而你带领大军 真正的主力
and went where they weren't.
去了他们没去的地方
As Robb Stark did to me at Whispering Wood.
我在呓语森林被罗柏·史塔克坑过一次
There are always lessons in failures.
吃一堑总要长一智嘛
Yes. You must be very wise by now.
是的 你现在一定非常睿智了
My father always said I was a slow learner.
我父亲总说我学得慢
If he was so clever
如果他那么聪明
why didn't he take Highgarden
在你家金矿开采完了时
the moment your gold mines ran dry?
他为何没有夺取高庭
I suppose I'll be able to ask him myself soon enough.
我想我很快就能亲口问问他了
No more learning from my mistakes eh?
我可没有吃一堑长一智的机会了
How will you do it?
你打算怎么做
With that sword?
用那把剑
That was Joffrey's sword wasn't it?
那是乔佛里的剑 对吧
Not that he ever used it.
虽然他从没用过
What did he call it?
他管它叫什么来着
Widow's Wail.
寡妇之嚎
He really was a cunt wasn't he?
他还真是个混账 不是吗
I did unspeakable things to protect my family.
为保护家族 我做过不可告人的事
Or watched them being done on my orders.
也曾亲眼看着我那些命令被执行
I never lost a night's sleep over them.
我从未因此失眠过
They were necessary.
这些事非做不可
And whatever I imagined necessary
为保全提利尔家族
for the safety of House Tyrell I did.
我都做了我想得到的每一件事
But your sister has done things...
但你姐姐做的事
I was incapable of imagining.
完全超出我的想象
That was my prize mistake
那是我最大的错误
a failure of imagination.
败在想象力上
She's a monster you do know that?
她是怪物 你知道的吧
To you I'm sure.
对你而言 那是当然
To others as well.
对其他人也一样
But after we've won and there's no one left to oppose us
不过等我们获胜 再也没有人反对我们
when people are living peacefully in the world she built
百姓在她重建的国家里安居乐业
do you really think they'll
你真的认为
wring their hands over the way she built it?
他们会介意她打下江山所用的手段
You love her.
你爱她
You really do love her.
你真的爱她
You poor fool.
可怜的傻瓜
She'll be the end of you.
她会害死你的
Possibly.
也许吧
Not much to be gained
跟你讨论这事儿
from discussing it with you though is there?
对我也没什么好处 不是吗
What better person to discuss it with?
讨论此事哪有比我更适合的对象
What better guarantee could you have
除我之外 谁能保证
that the things you say will never leave this room?
你在这间房里说的话不会传出去呢
But perhaps you're right.
不过也许你是对的
If she's driven you this far
既然她已经挟持你到了这一步
it's gone beyond your control.
你也身不由己了
Yes.
是的
It has.
由不得我
She's a disease.
她是传染病
I regret my role in spreading it.
我悔恨的是我曾经推波助澜
You will too.
你也会的
I think we're done here.
我们就谈到这里
How will it happen?
怎么处理
Cersei had several ideas.
瑟曦有几个主意
Whipping you through the streets
鞭笞你 游街示众
and beheading you in front of the Red Keep.
在红堡前将你斩首
Flaying you alive and
活活剥皮
hanging you from the walls of King's Landing.
然后挂在君临城墙上
I talked her out of those.
我劝她打消了这些念头
Will there be pain?
痛苦吗
No. I made sure of that.
不会 我确定过
That's good.
那好
I'd hate to die like your son.
我可不想跟你儿子一个死法
Clawing at my neck
抓着脖子
foam and bile spilling from my mouth
口吐白沫和胆汁
eyes bloodred skin purple.
双眼流血 皮肤发紫
Must have been horrible for you
身为御林铁卫 身为父亲
as a Kingsguard as a father.
你肯定肝肠寸断
It was horrible enough for me.
我都心惊肉跳了
A shocking scene.
场面骇人
Not at all what I intended.
完全不是我的初衷
You see I had never seen the poison work before.
我之前没见过那种毒药发作的样子
Tell Cersei.
告诉瑟曦
I want her to know it was me.
我想要她知道 是我做的
My only venture at this moment
眼下我唯一的赌注
is reestablishing control over this continent
就是恢复对这片大陆
and every person on it.
和人民的控制


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载