权力的游戏   第八季 第一集

Game of Thrones  S08E01

2019年8月12日 23:05 推荐到豆瓣

众人齐聚临冬城


We have suffered at each other's hands.
我们都因彼此而经受过苦难
We have lost people we love at each other's hands.
也因互相争斗而失去挚爱
This isn't about noble houses
这不是贵族与贵族间的战争
this is about the living and the dead.
这是活人和死人的战争
And I intend to stay amongst the living.
而我打算待在活人中间
I offer you a choice.
我给你个选择的机会
Bend the knee and join me
屈膝称臣 为我效力
or refuse, and die.
或者拒不从命 死路一条
She is here to reclaim the Seven Kingdoms.
她来到维斯特洛是为了夺回七大王国
The North is one of those seven kingdoms.
而北境正是七国之一
The Night King's army grows larger by the day.
夜王的大军一天天壮大起来
We need allies. Powerful allies.
我们需要盟友 强大的盟友
The monsters are real.
这些怪物的确存在
Dragons, White Walkers, Dothraki screamers...
龙 异鬼 多斯拉克哮吼武士„„
Let the monsters kill each other.
就让这些怪物自相残杀吧
We will deal with whatever is left.
剩下的残局就留给我们来收拾
We are going to destroy the Night King
我们将同心协力
and his army, and we'll do it together.
消灭夜王和他的军队
He pledged to fight for Daenerys Targaryen.
他宣誓为丹妮莉丝·坦格利安而战
He's bent the knee.
他已经屈膝称臣了
He needs to know the truth.
他需要知道真相
Jon isn't really my father's son.
琼恩不是我父亲的亲生儿子
He's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen
他是雷加·坦格利安
and my aunt, Lyanna Stark.
和我姑妈莱安娜·史塔克之子
He's the heir to the Iron Throne.
他是铁王座的继承人
We need to tell him.
我们要告诉他
The same thing is coming for all of us...
同样的事情也会发生在我们身上„„
And it is here.
迫在眉睫
You should consider yourself lucky.
你该为自己感到幸运
瓦里斯
At least your balls won't freeze off.
至少你的蛋蛋不会被冻掉
You take great offense at dwarf jokes
别人拿侏儒开玩笑 你就生气
but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?
结果你又老是开阉人的玩笑 你怎么这样?
Because I have balls, and you don't.
因为我有蛋蛋 你没有
灰虫子 无垢者指挥官
弥桑黛 丹妮莉丝的翻译及顾问
I warned you.
我提醒过你
Northerners don't much trust outsiders.
北方人不怎么信任外来者
卓耿 丹妮莉丝的黑龙
珊莎·史塔克 临冬城公爵夫人
布兰·史塔克 绿先知
Look at you.

You're a man.
你长成男子汉了
Almost.
差不多算是吧
戴佛斯·席渥斯 “洋葱骑士”
乔拉·莫尔蒙 “大熊”
Where's Arya? Lurking somewhere.
艾莉亚呢? 不知道躲哪去了
Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.
这是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王
My sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell.
这是我的妹妹 临冬城公爵夫人 珊莎·史塔克
Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人 感谢你邀请我们来到你家
The North is as beautiful
北境正如你哥哥所描绘的那样美丽
as your brother claimed, as are you.
你也如北境的风光一样美丽动人
Winterfell is yours, Your Grace.
临冬城效忠于您 陛下
We don't have time for all this.
我们现在没有时间聊这些
The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now.
夜王已经转化了您的龙 它成了尸鬼
The Wall has fallen
长城已破
the dead march south.
亡者大军正向南行进
As soon as we heard about the Wall
一听到长城倒塌的消息
I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell.
我就召集了所有的封臣 撤退到临冬城
Lord Umber...
安柏大人„„
when can we expect your people to arrive?
你的人什么时候到?
奈德·安柏 最后壁炉城伯爵
We need more horses and wagons, if it please my lady.
我们需要更多的马匹和马车 希望夫人允许
And my lord.
以及大人
And my queen. Sorry.
和女王陛下允许 抱歉
You'll have as many as we can spare.
我们将为你倾囊相助
Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here.
尽快回到最后壁炉城 带你的人过来
We need to send ravens to the Night's Watch as well.
我们还需要放出渡鸦 把消息传给守夜人
There's no sense in manning the castles anymore.
现在还在这些城堡驻扎已经毫无意义了
We make our stand here.
我们要守住这里
At once, Your Grace.
马上去办 陛下
Your Grace.
“陛下” "
莱安娜·莫尔蒙 熊岛伯爵夫人
But you're not. Are you?
现在您已经不是陛下了 对吧?
You left Winterfell a king
您离开临冬城的时候还是北境之王
and came back a
可回来时候却是一位——
I'm not sure what you are now.
我不太清楚您现在的身份到底算什么
A lord?
公爵大人?
Nothing at all?
或者您现在什么都不是?
It's not important. Not important?
这不重要 不重要?
We named you King in the North.
曾经 我们可是拥立您为北境之王
King of the North!
北境之王呐!
You did, my lady.
确实 夫人
It was the honor of my life.
那曾经是我人生中的荣光
I'll always be grateful for your faith.
我将永远对你们的信任感念于心
But when I left Winterfell
但当初我离开临冬城的时候
I told you we need allies or we will die.
我告诉过大家我们需要盟友 否则我们只有死路一条
I have brought those allies home
而现在我把盟友带回了家
to fight alongside us.
与我们并肩作战
I had a choice
我必须做出选择
keep my crown or protect the North.
是保住我的王位还是保住北境
I chose the North.
我选择了北境
If anyone survives the war to come
我们当中 要是有人能在接下来这场大战中活下来
we'll have Jon Snow to thank.
那就得感谢琼恩·雪诺
He risked his life to show us the threat is real.
他冒着生命危险 证明威胁我们的东西是真实存在的
Thanks to his courage
多亏了他的勇气
we have brought with us the greatest army
我们才能带来
the world has ever seen.
有史以来最强大的军队
We have brought two fullgrown dragons.
我们才能带回两条成年巨龙
And soon, the Lannister army
很快 兰尼斯特家族的军队
will ride north to join our cause.
就会行军北上加入我们
I know, I know, our people
我知道 我知道 我们家族
haven't been friends in the past.
一直也算不上北境的盟友
But we must fight together now...
但我们现在必须携手作战„„
or die.
否则我们都会死
May I ask,how are we meant to feed
我想问一下 我们该怎么供给
the greatest army the world has ever seen?
这支有史以来最强大的军队呢?
While I ensured our stores would last through winter
我能确保我们的存粮能撑过这个冬天
I didn't account for Dothraki
但我可没有料到还要给多斯拉克大军
Unsullied and two fullgrown dragons.
无垢者 甚至两条成年巨龙做准备
What do dragons eat, anyway?
对了 龙吃什么?
Whatever they want.
想吃什么就吃什么
Hey, careful, lads.We need every last bit of it.
嘿 注意点 小子 一丁点儿也不能漏掉
Sorry 'bout that.
抱歉
Are these the last of the wagons?
这是最后一车了吗?
Aye.
是的
All right, let's get it all to the forges.
好吧 全都推去锻造处
My lord.
大人
约恩·罗伊斯 “青铜约恩” 谷地领主
My lady.
夫人
My lady.
我先退下了
The Lady of Winterfell.
临冬城公爵夫人
Has a nice ring to it.
这头衔不错啊
So does Hand of the Queen.
女王之手也不错
Depending on the queen, I suppose.
这得看是哪位女王了
Last time we spoke was at Joffrey's wedding.
我们上次谈话 还是在乔佛里的婚礼上
Miserable affair. It had its moments.
真是不幸 总归有它的意义
Apologies for leaving like that.
我很抱歉就那样离开了
Yes,it was a bit hard to explain
的确 有点难以解释
why my wife fled moments after the king's murder.
为什么在国王被谋杀后 我的妻子就逃跑了
We both survived.
但我们现在都还活着
Many underestimated you.
许多人低估了你
Most of them are dead now.
他们当中 大部分都已经死了
I'm sure you weren't thrilled to hear
听到兰尼斯特大军北上的消息
the Lannister army's marching north.
你应该并不高兴吧
You have every right to be fearful of my sister.
你对我姐姐的恐惧可以理解
No one fears her more than I do.
没人比我更怕她
But I promise, you'll be safeCersei told you her army
但我一定会确保你的安全—— 瑟曦跟你说
was coming north to fight for you?
她的军队会来北境为你作战?
She did.
是的
And you believed her?
你也信了?
She has something to live for now.
她现在有了活下去的动力
I believe she wants to survive.
我相信她是想活着的
I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.
我还以为你是世界上最聪明的人
You used to be taller.
你以前看起来更高一些
How did you sneak up on me?
你怎么跟到我的?
How did you survive a knife through the heart?
你不是被一剑穿心了吗 你是怎么活下来的?
I didn't.
其实我当时已经死了
You still have it.
你还留着它
Needle.
缝衣针
Have you ever used it?
你用过它吗?
Once or twice.
一两次吧
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢剑
Jealous?
羡慕吗?
Too heavy for me.
对我来说太沉了
Where were you before?
你之前去哪儿了?
I could've used your help with Sansa.
你可以帮我跟珊莎说说好话的
She doesn't like your queen,does she?
她不喜欢你的女王 对吧?
Sansa thinks she's smarter than everyone.
珊莎觉得她比谁都聪明
She's the smartest person I've ever met.
她是我遇到过的最聪明的人
Now you're defending her?
你是在保护她吗?
You?
是吗?
I'm defending our family.
我保护的是我们的家族
So is she.
她也一样
Yeah.
是啊
I'm her family too.
我也是她的家人
Don't forget that.
别忘了这一点
科本 瑟曦的首相
Your Grace, I'm afraid I bring terrible news.
陛下 恐怕我带来了个坏消息
瑟曦 铁王座上的女王
The dead have broken through the Wall.
亡者大军已经攻破长城了
Good.

哈利·斯崔克兰 黄金团团长
攸伦·葛雷乔伊 铁群岛之王
亚拉·葛雷乔伊
Why don't you just get it over with and kill me?
不如你就干脆一点杀了我吧
But we're family.
我们可是一家人
The last Greyjoys left in the world.
葛雷乔伊家族仅剩的几个
The last ones with balls anyway.
或者说 仅剩的几个有种的
If I kill you...
我要是杀了你„„
who can I talk to?
还跟谁说话去?
Hmm?
嗯?
I've got a crew full of mutes.
我的船员都是哑巴
It gets lonely at sea.
在海上 人就容易寂寞
Are we in King's Landing?
我们这是到了君临?
Mm.

You picked the losing side.
你选错边了
Then I'll sail the Iron Fleet somewhere else.
那我就带着铁舰队去别处呗
But first I'm gonna fuck the queen.
不过 我得先把女王操了
Twentythousand men, is it?
两万人 是吗?
Yes, Your Grace. A few died in transit.
是的 陛下 路上死了一些
They cheated at dice.
是因为他们玩骰子出老千
Or maybe I cheated.
也许是我出老千
Someone cheated.
反正有人出了
They weren't good fighters. You won't miss them.
他们打仗不怎么厉害 没了也不是什么损失
Horses? Two thousand.
马有多少? 两千匹
And elephants?
大象呢
Uh, no elephants, Your Grace.
呃 禀告陛下 我们没有大象
That's disappointing.
真让人失望
I was told the Golden Company had elephants.
我听说黄金团是有大象的
They are excellent beasts, Your Grace
大象确实是非凡的猛兽 陛下
but not wellsuited to long sea voyages.
但不适应海上长途航行
In any event, you are most welcome
不管怎样 君临都欢迎你们的到来
here in King's Landing, Captain Strickland.
斯崔克兰团长
We look forward to fighting on your behalf, Your Grace.
我们期待为您作战 陛下
Am I most welcome here?
那这里欢迎我吗
You are a true friend of the crown
你是王室真诚的朋友
and an honored guest.
也是备受尊敬的贵宾
Good.
很好
As a true friend and an honored guest...
那作为真诚的朋友和尊敬的贵宾„„
格雷果·克里冈 “魔山”
I was hoping we could talk in private.
我希望我们可以私下谈谈
After the war. That was our agreement.
战争结束再提此事 我们已经达成协议了
Wars sometimes last years.
战争也许会持续数年
You want a whore, buy one.
你想要妓♥女 就去花金子买
You want a queen...
你如果想要女王„„
earn her.
就得赢得她
How?
我该怎么做?
I've given her justice
我已经帮她主持正义
an army and the Iron Fleet
给了她佣兵团和一支铁舰队
yet she gives me no sign of affection.
然而她却没有表露出一丝爱意
My heart is nearly broken.
我的心都要碎了
You're insolent.
你太放肆了
I've executed men for less. They were lesser men.
因为无礼而被我处死的人 他们还没有你嚣张 他们在其他方面也不如我
I hear the dragon burnt up a thousand Lannister men.
听说 龙烧死了一千个兰尼斯特士兵
波隆
Burnt up some of my favorite boys.
死了几个我最喜欢的小伙子
Archie, was it? And William.
是阿奇吗? 还有威廉
Tall handsome William? Yeah, tall handsome William.
那个又高又帅的威廉? 对 就是他
They said what's left of him could fit in a wine glass.
听说他被烧剩的骨头渣 只够盛满一个酒杯
I am the only man you ever met who shot a dragon.
我是你们见过的 唯一一个射过龙的人
Did you? Nearly killed it.
真的? 差点把它杀死了
That's brave.
那你真英勇
That boy Eddie... The ginger?
那个叫艾迪的小子„„ 那个红头发的?
Ed Sheeran 吗?
还记得上一季的
That's him. Came back with his face burnt right off.
就是他 回来时脸都烧没了
He's got no eyelids now.
他现在没有眼皮了
How does he sleep with no eyelids?
没眼皮他怎么睡觉啊?
All right, can we stop talking about the fucking dragons now?
好了 能不能别他妈聊龙的事了?
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆骑士
You're kidding me.
你逗我呢吧
Apologies for the interruption
抱歉打扰了
but the queen did urge me to hurry.
但女王确实催促我尽快前来
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉 姑娘们
Another time perhaps.
下次吧
You ever get lonely, I am partial to older gentlemen.
你有过空虚寂寞的时候吗 我挺喜欢年纪大的男人
Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year.
可怜的姑娘 看这梅毒病情 她活不过一年了
Which girl? The queen's brothers
你说哪个姑娘? 女王的弟弟们曾对你许诺
made promises to you and broke them.
但他们没能坚守诺言
Her Grace wants to rectify their mistake.
女王陛下想要弥补这个过失
She once gave me a castle and a wife
她曾给了我城堡和妻子
then rectified me right out of them.
然后又全部从我手中夺走
That was Ser Jaime's doing, not hers.
那是詹姆爵士所为 与她无关
When Queen Cersei wants something
如果瑟曦女王对你有所求
she pays in advance and in gold.
她会预付你黄金
Several chests of it, in fact.
实际上 是成箱的黄金
Waiting for you in a wagon just outside.
它们正在门外的马车里等着你
So she wants to murder someone, but she can't send her soldiers.
所以她想杀人 又不能派自己的士兵去
If it's the Dragon Queen she's after...
如果她盯上的的是龙女王„„
She has other plans for the Targaryen girl.
对于那个坦格利安女孩 她另有谋划
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
啊 好吧 那祝计划成功
Our queen's brothers are unlikely
女王的弟弟们可能不会
to survive their Northern adventures.
在北境历险后平安归来
But in the event that they do...
但 万一他们活下来了„„
She has a keen sense of poetic justice.
陛下一向赏罚分明
That fucking family.
这一家人都有病
When the Citadel expelled me
学城驱逐我的时候
I thought I would die poor and alone
我以为我会潦倒孤独而死
but in exchange for my service, Queen Cersei made me her Hand.
但为了回报我的衷心侍奉 瑟曦女王封我为女王之手
What would she do for the man
如果有人能帮她除掉叛国的弟弟们
who rids her of her treasonous brothers?
她又会如何回报呢?
I wanted those elephants.
我本来想要大象的
So...
那„„
how do I compare to the fat king?
我和那个胖国王比起来怎么样?
You're insulting my late husband?
你在侮辱我的先夫吗?
Are you offended?
那你被冒犯了吗?
Robert had a different whore every night
劳勃每晚都和不同的妓♥女过夜
but he still didn't know his way around a woman's body.
但还是不懂该怎样对待女人的身体
And the Kingslayer?
跟弑君者比呢?
You enjoy risking your neck, don't you?
你真是喜欢作死啊
Life is boring.
活着没意思
You're not boring, I'll give you that.
但你还有点意思 这一点我承认
Do I please the queen?
我是否取悦了女王陛下?
You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met.
你可能是我遇见的最傲慢无礼的人
I like that.
我喜欢
But now I want to be alone.
但现在我想独自待着
I'm going to put a prince in your belly.
我要让你怀上我的王子
席恩·葛雷乔伊
Euron can't defend the Iron Islands
攸伦保不住铁群岛
not if he's in King's Landing with all his men and his ships.
现在他和全部人马 舰队都在君临
We can take our home back.
我们可以趁机夺回铁群岛
Daenerys went north.
丹妮莉丝去了北境
Daenerys will need somewhere to retreat
如果北境失守
if they can't hold the North.
那丹妮莉丝就需要一条退路
Somewhere the dead can't go.
而尸鬼到不了铁群岛
You're my queen. I go where you command.
我奉你为女王 听你号令 追随于你
You want to go to Winterfell.
你想去临冬城
To fight for the Starks.
为史塔克家战斗
Go.
去吧
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
But kill the bastards anyway.
不管怎样 干掉那些杂种
Welcome back, my lady.
欢迎回家 小姐
If you'd follow me...
请跟我来„„
The Karstarks.
卡史塔克家来了
One of the better sigils.
他们的纹章不错
Beats an onion, anyway.
反正比洋葱好看
Can't argue with that.
无可辩驳
Not so long ago, the Starks and the Karstarks
史塔克和卡史塔克在战场上互相残杀
were slaughtering each other on the battlefield.
才过去没多久
Jon Snow brought peace to the houses.
是琼恩·雪诺让两家重归于好
And our queen is grateful.
女王陛下对此感激不尽
Her gratitude is lovely, but that's not my point.
这自然很好 但重点不是这个
The Northmen are loyal to Jon Snow, not to her.
北境效忠于琼恩·雪诺 不是丹妮莉丝
They don't know her.
他们根本不认识她
The Free Folk don't know her.
自由民也不认她
I've been up here a while, and I'm telling you
我在北境呆的时间不短 我跟你说
they're stubborn as goats.
这儿的人倔得像牛
You want their loyalty, you have to earn it.
你得自己去争得他们的忠心
I sense that you're leading to a proposal.
你有什么好建议 说来听听
A proposal is what I'm proposing.
我的建议 就是联姻
On the off chance that we survive the Night King
如果我们侥幸打败夜王 活了下来
what if the Seven Kingdoms
如果七大王国能迎来
for once in their whole shit history
史上他妈的第一次
were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man?
由一位公正的女性和一位正直的男性共治的时代 会怎样呢?
They do make a handsome couple.
他俩确实是天生一对
You overestimate our influence.
你高估我们的影响力了
Jon and Daenerys don't want to listen to lonely old men.
他们才不会听这些单身老男人的话
I'm not that old.
我可不是老男人
Not as old as him.
没他那么老
Our queen respects the wisdom of age.
我们的女王很尊敬长者的智慧
Of course she does.
当然
Respect is how the young keep us at a distance
这就叫敬而远之
so we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth.
好让我们不去忠言逆耳
What is that?
什么忠言
Nothing lasts.
没有什么是永恒的
Hey!
嘿!
Your sister doesn't like me.
你妹妹不喜欢我
She doesn't know you.
因为她不了解你
If it makes you feel any better
那我这样说你可能好受一些
she didn't like me either when we were growing up.
小时候她也不喜欢我
She doesn't need to be my friend...
我并不是要她把我当作朋友
but I am her queen.
但我是她的女王
If she can't respect me...
如果她不尊敬我„„
今天它们吃了多少
只有十八只山羊 十一只绵羊
What's the matter?
什么事
The dragons are barely eating.
龙的胃口不太好
雷哥 丹妮莉丝的绿龙
What's wrong with them?
它们怎么了
They don't like the North.
它们不喜欢北境
Go on.
上来啊
I don't know how to ride a dragon.
我不会骑龙啊
Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon.
没人生来就会 骑上来就行了
What if he doesn't want me to?
要是它不想让我坐上去呢
Then I've enjoyed your company, Jon Snow.
那我就会感谢你一直以来的陪伴 琼恩·雪诺
What do I hold onto?
该抓哪啊?
Whatever you can.
能抓什么抓什么吧
Aah!
啊!
You've completely ruined horses for me.
你毁了我对骑马的兴趣
We could stay a thousand years...
我们可以在这儿呆一千年
no one would find us.
谁也找不到我们
We'd be pretty old.
到那时候 我们就很老了
It's cold up here for a southern girl.
对南方姑娘来说 这里确实太冷了
So keep your queen warm.
那还不给你的女王一点温暖
Don't be afraid.
别怕 没事儿
That's good.
这个不错
Gendry? He's here.
詹德利? 他在这儿
It isn't easy making a blade that big with dragonglass.
用龙晶锻造这么大一把斧子可不容易
You're saying you're good, is that it?
你不是说自己很厉害吗 嗯?
I'm just saying it's a tricky material to
我只是说 这材料挺棘手的——
You know who makes weapons for the wildlings?
你知道给野人打造武器的都是什么人吗?
Cripples and cocksuckers.
不是瘸子就是混♥蛋
Which one are you? Leave him be.
你是哪一类 放过他吧
I heard you were here.
我听说你来了
You left me to die.
你把我扔下等死
First I robbed you.
我还先抢劫了你呢
You're a cold little bitch, aren't you?
你可真是个冷血小贱♥人啊
Guess that's why you're still alive.
看来你就是靠这一点才活到今天的
That was a nice ax you made for him.
你为他打的那把斧子真不错
You've gotten better.
你比以前更厉害了
Yeah, thanks. So have you.
哈 谢谢 你也一样
I mean, you look good.
我的意思是 你看起来不错
Thanks. So do you.
谢了 你也是
It's not a bad place to grow up, if it wasn't so cold.
要不是太冷 在这地方长大还挺不错的
Stay close to that forge, then.
那就靠炉子近一点儿
Is that a command, Lady Stark? Don't call me that.
这是命令吗?史塔克小姐 别这么叫我
As you wish, milady.
遵命 小姐阁下
Here's my wish.
我想要这个
Can you make it?
你能做出来吗?
What do you need something like this for?
你用这东西做什么用?
Can you make it or not?
你到底能不能做出来?
You already have a sword. What's that?
你不是已经有一把剑了 这又是什么?
It's Valyrian steel.
这是瓦雷利亚钢
I always knew you were just another rich girl.
我就知道你也是个有钱姑娘
You don't know any other rich girls.
说得好像你还认识其他有钱姑娘一样
Come in.
请进
Lord Glover wishes us good fortune
葛洛佛大人祝我们好运
but he's staying in Deepwood Motte with his men.
但他会和手下人留在深林堡
House Glover will stand behind House Stark
“葛洛佛家族将继续效忠于史塔克家族 "
as we have for a thousand years."
一如千年以来那样”
Isn't that what he said?
他之前不就是这么说的吗?
I will stand behind Jon Snow," he said.
他说的是 “我将效忠于琼恩·雪诺” "
The King in the North."
“北境之王” "
I told you we needed allies.
我们需要盟友 我告诉过你
You didn't tell me you were going to abandon your crown.
可你没说过会放弃王位
I never wanted a crown.
我从没想过要当什么国王
All I wanted was to protect the North.
我只想要保护北境
I brought two armies home with me, two dragons.
我带回家两支军队 两条龙
And a Targaryen queen.
还有一位坦格利安家的女王
Do you think
你真觉得
we can beat the Army of the Dead without her?
没有她 我们能打败尸鬼大军?
I fought them, Sansa. Twice.
珊莎 我亲自与它们战斗过 两次
You want to worry about who holds what title
如果你在意的是头衔称谓
I'm telling you it doesn't matter.
那我就告诉你 这无关紧要
Without her, we don't stand a chance.
没有她 我们连一丝胜算都没有
Do you have any faith in me at all?
你相信我吗?哪怕一点儿
You know I do.
你懂我的 一如既往
She'll be a good queen.
她会是一位优秀的女王
For all of us.
对我们所有人而言
She's not her father.
她不像她的父亲那样
No, she's much prettier.
对 她可漂亮多了
Did you bend the knee to save the North
你屈膝下跪 究竟是为了拯救北境
or because you love her?
还是因为你爱上了她?
Oh!
噢!
山姆威尔·塔利
So you're the man?
就是你吗?
Um...

Which man am I, Your Grace?
女王陛下 您说的是?
The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could.
无人能够挽救乔拉爵士的性命时 是你挺身而出
They could, they just wouldn't.
他们可以出手 只是不愿罢了
I'll have to make some changes
当我夺回王位时
in the Citadel when I take my throne.
会对学城进行一些调整
A great service merits a great reward.
你尽心竭力的服务配得上一流的回报
Oh, it's my honor to serve you, Your Grace.
噢 能够为您服务就是我的荣幸了 陛下
Well, there must be something I could give you.
很好 不过我总能赏赐给你一些东西吧
If it's not too much trouble
恕我冒昧
I could use a pardon.
我想请求您的宽恕
For what crime?
你犯下了什么罪过呢?
Um

I borrowed a few books from the Citadel.
我从学城借走了一些书
And also a sword.
还有一把剑
From the Citadel? From my family.
剑也是学城的? 不 剑属于我的家族
It's been in House Tarly for generations.
那把剑是塔利家族的 代代相传
It would've been mine anyway, eventually
最后本该传到我的手上
but my father had other ideas.
但我的父亲另有打算
Not Randyll Tarly?
令尊不会是蓝道·塔利吧?
You know him?
您认识他?
I offered to let him retain his lands and titles
若他那时向我屈膝投降
if he bent the knee.
我会允许他保留封地和头衔
He refused.
可他拒绝了
Well...

At least I'll be allowed home again
既然如此 我弟弟就是角陵伯爵了
now that my brother's the lord.
至少我还可以回家吧
Your brother stood with your father.
他和令尊坚持同样的立场
Hm.

Thank you, Your Grace.
陛下 谢谢您
For telling me.
把这一切告诉我
And m
那我
May I...? Of course.
我可否„„ 退下吧
What are you doing out here?
你在这里做什么?
Waiting, for an old friend.
等 等一个老朋友
It's time to tell Jon the truth.
是时候告诉琼恩真相了
No, no.
不 我不行
You're his brother.Shouldn't you tell him?
你是他的弟弟 不该由你来告诉他吗
I'm not his brother.
我不是他的弟弟
He trusts you more than anyone.
他信任你胜过任何人
Now's the time.
现在是时候了
Sam?
山姆?
I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be down here.
抱歉 我知道我不应该下到这来
Were you hiding from me? Of course not.
你一直在躲着我吗? 当然不是
What are you doing in Winterfell?
你怎么会在临冬城?
Or did you read every book in the Citadel already?
难道你已经读完了学城所有的书?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Gilly? Is she all right?
吉莉?她没事吧?
She's good. Little Sam?
她没事 小山姆呢?
Don't you know?
你不知道吗?
Know what?
知道什么?
Daenerys...
丹妮莉丝„„
she executed my father and brother.
她处死了我父亲还有弟弟
They were her prisoners.
他们是她的俘虏
She didn't tell you.
她没告诉你
I'm so sorry.
对此我很遗憾
We need to end this war.
我们需要结束这场战争
Would you have done it?
换做你 也会那么做吗?
Well, I've executed men who disobeyed me.
我也处死过不服从我的人
You've also spared men.
但你也宽恕过很多人
Thousands of wildlings when they refused to kneel.
几千拒绝屈膝臣服的野人
I wasn't a king.
那时我又不是国王
But you were.
不 你是
You've always been.
你一直都是
I gave up my crown, Sam.
我已经放弃王位了 山姆
I bent the knee.
我已屈膝臣服
I'm not King in the North anymore.
不再是北境之王了
I'm not talking about the King in the North.
我说的不是北境之王
I'm talking about the King of the bloody Seven Kingdoms.
我说的是他妈整个七大王国的国王
Bran and I worked it out.
布兰和我查清楚了
I had a High Septon's diary.Bran had...
我拿到一本总主教的日记 布兰有„„
whatever Bran has.
先不提布兰有什么了
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
Your mother...
你的母亲
was Lyanna Stark.
是莱安娜·史塔克
And your father...
而你的父亲„„
your real father
你的亲生父亲
was Rhaegar Targaryen.
是雷加·坦格利安
You've never been a bastard.
你从来都不是什么私生子
You're Aegon Targaryen,true heir to the Iron Throne.
你真名为伊耿·坦格利安 铁王座真正的继承人
I'm sorry,I know it's a lot to take in.
抱歉 我知道这些很难接受
My father was the most honorable man I ever met.
我父亲是我见过的最信守荣誉之人
You're saying he lied to me all my life.
你却告诉我他骗了我一辈子
No.

Your father Well, Ned Stark.
你父亲 好吧 奈德·史塔克
He promised your mother he'd always protect you.
他向你母亲承诺会一直保护你
And he did. Robert would have murdered you if he knew.
而他确实做到了 劳勃如果知道了真相一定会杀了你
You're the true king.
你才是真正的国王
Aegon Targaryen,Sixth of His Name
伊耿·坦格利安六世
Protector of the Realm,all of it.
全境守护者 还有那一串头衔
Daenerys is our queen. She shouldn't be.
丹妮莉丝是我们的女王 可她不该是
That's treason. It's the truth.
你这是叛国 我这是说出真相
You gave up your crown to save your people.
你能为保护子民而放弃王位
Would she do the same?
她也能做到吗?
托蒙德 “巨人克星”
贝里·唐德利恩 “闪电大王”
Stay back, he's got blue eyes!
退后 这家伙眼睛是蓝的!
I've always had blue eyes!
我的眼睛一直是蓝的!
艾迪森·托勒特 “忧郁的艾迪” 守夜人指挥官
Did you find anyone?
你找到什么人了吗?
The Umber boy.
安柏家的男孩
It's a message.
这是个讯息
From the Night King.
夜王留下的讯息
His army's between us and Winterfell. We're on foot.
他的大军已经先我们一步去往临冬城了 而我们只能步行
We rode down from Castle Black.
我们是从黑城堡骑马来的
We can double up on the horses.
咱们可以两人骑一匹马
If the horses last, we'll get there before the dead.
如果马能撑得住 我们可以赶在尸鬼大军之前抵达
We just have to hope
只能说但愿
the Night King doesn't come first.
夜王不会先到一步
Keep moving! Straight up!
走起来!往前走!
Stay together!Don't fall behind!
跟上!别落后!
詹姆·兰尼斯特 “弑君者”
When I was a child,my brother would tell me
当我还是个孩子的时候 哥哥就给我讲过
a bedtime story, about the man who murdered our father.
一个睡前故事 关于杀害我父王的凶手
About all the things we would do to that man.
还有我们未来处置那个凶手的各种手段
《权力的游戏》下集预告
You never should have trusted Cersei.
你根本不应该信任瑟曦
You never should have either.
你也不应该
Death...
死神„„
it's got many faces, I look forward to seeing this one.
他有千张面孔 我很期待会会这一张
How long do we have?
我们还有多久?
Before the sun comes up tomorrow.
只到明天的太阳升起之前


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载