权力的游戏   第八季 第六集

Game of Thrones  S08E06

2019年8月12日 23:06 推荐到豆瓣

龙妈死去,曲终人散


Cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost.
瑟曦的追随者如果知道战败 定会弃她不顾
Give them that chance.
给他们一个机会
If the city surrenders
如果城市投降
they will ring the bells and raise the gates.
他们将敲响钟声 升起大门
I'll find you later.
我一会去找你
It's not safe.
这里不安全
Let me send some men with you.
我派几个人和你一起去
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
In the name of the one true queen, Daenerys Targaryen
以真正的女王♥丹妮莉丝·坦格利安之名
I sentence you to die.
我判你们死刑
Grey Worm!
灰虫子
It's over.
结束了
These men are prisoners.
这些人是囚犯
It is not over until the queen's enemies are defeated.
女王的敌人全被击败才算结束
How much more defeated do you want them to be?
你希望击败他们到什么程度
They're on their knees. They are breathing.
他们已经跪下了 他们还在喘气
Look around you, friend. We won.
看看你四周 朋友 我们赢了
I obey my queen's commands, not yours.
我只服从女王的命令 不是你的
And what are the queen's commands?
女王的命令是什么
Kill all who follow Cersei Lannister."
"杀死所有追随瑟曦·兰尼斯特的人" "
These are free men.
他们是自由之人
They chose to fight for her.
他们选择为她而战
Easy, men. Easy! Easy.
慢点 大家 别冲动
Jon.
琼恩
We should speak with the queen.
我们应该和女王谈谈
吾血之血
尔等誓守了对吾之锵锵诺言
尔等弑杀了吾之铁甲之强敌
尔等摧毁了敌之坚石之城堡
尔等齐心拥立吾为七国之君
Torgo Nudho.
灰虫子
自骄傲广场始 汝便侍奉吾之左右
汝乃最勇猛之人 最忠心耿耿之战士
吾在此册封汝为全军总司令
女王之战争之手
无垢者
尔等自诞下之日起 便被人从母亲手中夺走 终身为奴
如今...
...尔等从此解放
尔等将君临之众生解救于暴君的魔爪之下
然则 战争并未终结
普天之下尚有未解放之黎民百姓 吾等岂敢收刀入鞘
从临冬之城 往多恩之国
自兰尼斯特港 达魁尔斯之地
于盛夏之群岛 抵碧玉之海
妇孺之辈 七尺男子 年幼孩童
皆受桎梏之苦至深
尔等是否愿与吾打破此桎梏
You freed your brother.
你放走了你哥哥
You committed treason.
犯了叛国之罪
I freed my brother.
我放走了我哥哥
And you slaughtered a city.
而你屠了整座城
拿下此人
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Hey, what happened?
发生了什么
I came to kill Cersei.
我到这里杀瑟曦
Your queen got there first.
你的女王先到一步
She's everyone's queen now.
现在她是所有人的女王了
Try telling Sansa.
告诉珊莎试试
Wait for me outside the city gates.
到城门外等我
I'll come find you. Jon.
我会去找你 琼恩
She knows who you are.
她知道你是谁
Who you really are.
知道你真正的身份
You'll always be a threat to her.
你对她永远是个威胁
And I know a killer when I see one.
我能看出她的杀人本性
Did you bring any wine?
你带酒了吗
No.
没有
Well...
好吧...
thank you for coming to see me.
感谢你过来看我
Our queen doesn't keep prisoners for long.
我们的女王不会把犯人关押犯人太久
I suppose there's a crude kind of justice.
我猜这是种粗暴的正义吧
I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn.
我背叛了我最亲密的朋友 并且看着他被烧死
Now Varys's ashes can tell my ashes:
现在瓦里斯的骨灰可以告诉我的骨灰
See, I told you."
"我说什么来着" "
It just occurred to me.
我突然想到
I'm talking to the only man alive who knows where I'm going.
我正在和唯一一个活着还知道我要去哪的人说话
So is there life after death?
死后还有生命吗
Not that I've seen.
至少我没见过
I should be thankful.
我应该心存感激
Oblivion is the best I could hope for.
遗忘是我最好的希望
I strangled my lover.
我勒死了自己的爱人
I shot my own father with a crossbow.
用弩射死了我自己的父亲
I betrayed my queen.
我背叛了我的女王
You didn't. I did.
你没有 我背叛了
And I'd do it again, now that I've seen what I've seen.
看到现状后 我还会背叛她一次
I chose my fate.
我选择了自己的命运
The people of King's Landing did not.
君临城的人没有选择的机会
I can't justify what happened.
我无法为发生的事辩解
I won't try.
我也不会去辩解
But the war is over now. Is it?
但现在战争结束了 是吗
When you heard her talking to her soldiers
你听她和士兵们讲话的样子
did she sound like someone who's done fighting?
像是战争结束了吗
She liberated the people of Slaver's Bay.
她解放了奴隶湾的人民
She liberated the people of King's Landing.
她解放了君临城的人民
And she'll go on liberating
现在她会继续解放
until the people of the world are free... and she rules them all.
直到全天下人民获得自由... 她就能统治所有人了
And you've been by her side, counseling her.
你一直在她身边出谋划策
Until today.
直到今天
Until today.
直到今天
Varys was right.
瓦里斯说对了
I was wrong.
是我错了
It was vanity to think I could guide her.
我太自大了 觉得自己能引导她
Our queen's nature is fire and blood.
血与火是我们女王的天性
You think our house words are stamped on our bodies
你觉得我们的族语从我们出生起
when we're born and that's who we are?
就印刻在我们身上了 那就是我们的天性吗
Then I'd be fire and blood too.
那我的天性也是血与火
She's not her father, no more than you're Tywin Lannister.
她不是她的父亲 就像你不是泰温·兰尼斯特一样
My father was an evil man. My sister was an evil woman.
我父亲是个狠毒的人 我姐姐也是
Pile up all the bodies of all the people they ever killed
但把他们一生所杀的人加起来
there still won't be half as many
都不及我们美丽的女王
as our beautiful queen slaughtered in a single day.
在一日内所屠戮的人民的一半
Cersei left her no choice.
瑟曦让她别无选择
The moment the gates fell, the battle was over.
城门倒塌的那一刻 战争就该结束了
She saw her friend beheaded.
她看到自己的挚友被砍头
She saw her dragon shot out of the sky.
看到自己的龙从天上被射下来
And she burned down a city for it.
那她就可以为此烧毁了一整座城吗
Ah, it's easy to judge when you're standing
你当时又不在战场上
far from the battlefield.
现在这么说倒是轻巧
Would you have done it?
如果是你 你会这么做吗
What?
什么
You've been up there, on a dragon's back.
你骑龙飞到过天上
You've had that power.
你也有御龙的能力
Would you have burned the city down?
如果是你 你会屠城吗
I don't know. Yes, you do.
我不知道 不 你知道
You won't say because you don't want to betray her...
你不说 是因为你不想背叛她...
but you know.
可你心知肚明
Was it matter what I'd do?
我会怎么做重要吗
It matters more than anything.
这比任何事情都重要
When she murdered the slavers of Astapor
她杀害阿斯塔波的奴隶主时
I'm sure no one but the slavers complained.
我相信除了奴隶主没人有异议
After all, they were evil men.
毕竟奴隶主是坏人
When she crucified hundreds of Meereenese nobles
她把几百个弥林的贵族钉死在十字架上
who could argue?
谁会反对她
They were evil men.
那些贵族也是坏人
The Dothraki khals she burned alive?
至于那些被她活活烧死的多斯拉克卡奥
They would have done worse to her.
要是不烧死他们 他们会用更残酷的方式对待女王
Everywhere she goes, evil men die and we cheer her for it.
她所到之处 坏人都会死 我们则为之欢呼
And she grows more powerful
她变得越来越强大
and more sure that she is good and right.
也越来越确信自己是善良正义的
She believes her destiny is to build a better world for everyone.
她相信她的天命就是为所有人建立一个更好的世界
If you believed that...
如果你相信这个...
if you truly believed it, wouldn't you kill
如果你真的相信 你难道不会
whoever stood between you and paradise?
为了实现这个天堂的梦想而消灭阻止你的一切吗
I know you love her.
我知道你爱她
I love her too.
我也爱戴她
Not as successfully as you.
虽然没能像你一样得到她的爱
But I believed in her with all my heart.
但我相信着她 全心全意
Love is more powerful than reason.
爱比理性强大得多
We all know that.
我们都知道这一点
Look at my brother.
看看我哥哥就知道了
Love is the death of duty."
"爱是责任的坟墓" "
You just came up with that?
这句话是你刚刚想到的吗
Maester Aemon said it a long time ago.
伊蒙学士很久以前就说过了
Sometimes duty is the death of love.
有时候责任也是爱情的坟墓
You are the shield that guards the realms of men.
你是守卫王国的坚盾
And you've always tried to do the right thing.
你总要努力去做正确的事
No matter the cost
不管付出什么代价
you've tried to protect people.
你曾尽力保护人民
Who is the greatest threat to the people now?
现在谁才是人民最大的威胁
It's a terrible thing I'm asking.
我要求你做的事很可怕
It's also the right thing.
但也是正确的事
Do you think I'm the last man she'll execute?
你觉得我会是她处决的最后一个人吗
Who is more dangerous than the rightful heir to the Iron Throne?
对她来说 谁会比铁王座的正统继承人更有威胁
That's her decision. She is the queen.
这是她的决定 她是女王
I'm sorry it came to this.
很抱歉到了如今这个地步
And your sisters?
你的妹妹们呢
Do you see them bending the knee?
你看到她们向她屈膝臣服了吗
My sisters will be loyal to the throne.
我的妹妹们会对忠于王位的
Why do you think Sansa told me the truth about you?
你觉得珊莎为什么会把你的身世告诉我
Because she doesn't want Dany to be queen.
因为她不想让丹妮做女王
She doesn't get to choose. No.
她没有选择 她是没有
But you do.
但你可以选
And you have to choose now.
你现在就得做出选择
When I was a girl, my brother told me
我还是个小女孩的时候 我哥哥告诉我
it was made with 1000 swords from Aegon's fallen enemies.
铁王座是由1000柄伊耿的手下败将的剑铸成的
What do 1000 swords look like
1000柄剑在一个连20都数不到的
in the mind of a little girl who can't count to 20?
小女孩眼里是什么概念
I imagined a mountain of swords too high to climb.
我想象成堆的利剑 堆成山峰 难以攀爬
So many fallen enemies
无数倒下的敌人
you could only see the soles of Aegon's feet.
只能看到伊耿的鞋底
I saw them executing Lannister prisoners in the street.
我看到他们在街上处决兰尼斯特的囚犯
They said they were acting on your orders.
他们说 在执行你的命令
It was necessary. Necessary?
很有必要 有必要吗
Have you been down there?
你去过城里吗
Have you seen?
你目睹过吗
Children, little children, burned!
孩子 幼童 活生生被烧死
I tried to make peace with Cersei.
我试过跟瑟曦谈和
She used their innocence as a weapon against me.
她用这些无辜大众作为武器 对抗我
She thought it would cripple me.
她以为这样能绊倒我
And Tyrion?
提利昂呢
He conspired behind my back with my enemies.
他背着我 与我的敌人密谋
How have you treated people who've done the same to you
你会怎么对待对你做了同样事情的人
even when it broke your heart?
哪怕你自己也会为此伤心
Forgive him.
原谅他吧
I can't. You can.
我做不到 你可以的
You can forgive all of them, make them see they made a mistake.
你可以原谅他们所有人 让他们看到自己的错误
Make them understand.
让他们明白
Please, Dany.
求求你 丹妮
We can't hide behind small mercies.
我们不能寄望于这些小恩小惠
The world we need
我们需要的世界
won't be built by men loyal to the world we have.
不会由这些忠于现在世界的人建造
The world we need is a world of mercy. It has to be.
我们需要的世界 就是有怜悯心的世界 一定是这样
And it will be.
会是这样的
It's not easy to see something that's never been before.
前瞻到从未有过的东西并不容易
A good world.
一个好的世界
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How do you know it'll be good?
你怎么知道会很好
Because I know what is good.
因为我知道什么是好
And so do you.
你也是
I don't. You do.
我不知道 你知道
You do. You've always known.
你知道 你一直都知道
What about everyone else?
其他人呢
All the other people who think they know what's good.
所有认为自己知道什么是好的人
They don't get to choose.
他们没有选择
Be with me.
留在我身边
Build the new world with me.
跟我一起建造新世界
This is our reason.
这是我们的理由
It has been from the beginning
从一开始就是
since you were a little boy with a bastard's name
你还是个小男孩 用的是私生子之名
and I was a little girl who couldn't count to 20.
我还是个小女孩 连20都数不到
We do it together.
我们同心协力
We break the wheel together.
一起打破历史的桎梏
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
Now, and always.
现在是 一直都是
Where's Jon?
琼恩在哪里
He is our prisoner. So is Lord Tyrion.
他是我们的囚犯 提利昂大人也是
They were both to be brought to this gathering.
他们应该一起带到会议上来
We will decide what we do with our prisoners.
我们会决定如何处置我们的囚犯
This is our city now.
现在 这里是我们的城市
If you look outside the walls of your city
如果你看看你们的城墙外
you'll find thousands of Northmen
你会发现几千万北境人
who will explain to you why harming Jon Snow
给你们说明 为什么伤害琼恩·雪诺
is not in your interest.
对你们没有任何利益
And you will find thousands of Unsullied who believe that it is.
你也会发现 成千上万无垢者相信有好利益
Some of you may be quick to forgive.
你们有些人可能很快会尽弃前嫌
The Ironborn are not.
铁民不会
I swore to follow Daenerys Targaryen.
我发誓追随丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
You swore to follow a tyrant.
你发誓追随了一个暴君
She freed us from a tyrant.
她把我们从一个暴君手里解放
Cersei is gone because of her
瑟曦因她而死
and Jon Snow put a knife in her heart.
而琼恩·雪诺在她心脏插了一刀
Let the Unsullied give him what he deserves.
让无垢者给他应有的惩罚
Say another word about killing my brother
再说一句杀我哥哥的话
and I'll cut your throat.
我就把你喉咙割开
Friends, please.
朋友们 拜托了
We've been cutting each other's throats long enough.
我们互相残杀得够久了
Torgo Nudho. Am I saying that properly?
灰虫子 我说得对吗
If it weren't for you and your men
如果不是你和你的人
we would've lost the war with the dead.
我们本来会战死沙场
This country owes you a debt it can never repay, but let us try.
这个国家欠你们的 永远无法如数回报 但是 让我们试试
There is land in the Reach.
有一个地方 叫做抵达之地
Good land.
很好的土地
The people that used to live there are gone.
以前生活在那里的人们已经死去
Make it your own. Start your own house
把那里作为你们自己的土地 在那里成家立业
with the Unsullied as your bannermen.
让无垢者作你的封臣
We've had enough war.
我们经历的战争够多了
Thousands of you, thousands of them.
成千上万的你们 成千上万的他们
You know how it ends.
你知道结局什么样
We need to find a better way.
我们得寻求更好的方案
We do not need payment.
我们要的不是报酬
We need justice.
我们要的是正义
Jon Snow cannot go free.
琼恩·雪诺不能就这么放了
It's not for you to decide.
这不是你该决定的
You are not here to speak!
这没你说话的份
Everyone has heard enough words from you.
大家听你的话都听够了
You're right.
你说的没错
And no one's any better for it.
我说的话没有帮到任何人
But it's not for you to decide.
但这的确不是你该决定的
Jon committed his crime here.
琼恩于此犯下罪行
His fate is for our king to decide.
他的命运该由国王决定
Or our queen.
或是女王
We don't have a king or queen.
我们没有国王也没有女王
You're the most powerful people in Westeros.
你们是维斯特洛最有权力的人
Choose one.
选一个出来
Make your choice, then.
那你们选吧
My lords and ladies...
各位领主 各位小姐...
I suppose this is the most important moment of our lives.
我想这是我们一生中最重要的时刻
What we decide today
我们今天的决定
will reverberate through the annals of history.
将会在历史中回荡
I stand before you as one of the senior lords in the country.
站在你们面前的是全国高级领主之一
A veteran of two wars.
有两次战争经验
And I like to think my experience
我相信我的经历
has led to some small skill in statecraft
给了我一些治国的小小才能
and underst... Uncle?
和... 叔叔
Please sit.
你请坐
Well, we have to choose someone.
我们怎么都得选出一位
Why just us?
为什么一定是我们呢
We represent all the great houses, but whomever we choose
我们代表的是各大家族 但不论我们选择谁
they won't just rule over lords and ladies.
他们都不会只统治领主和小姐
Maybe the decision about what's best for everyone
也许如果要选一个对所有人来说最好的君主
should be left to...
应该把选择权交给...
well, everyone.
全体人民
Maybe we should give the dogs a vote as well.
也许我们也应该给狗投一票
I'll ask my horse.
那我的马也要
I suppose you want the crown.
我看是你想当国王
Me?
我吗
The Imp?
小恶魔
Half the people hate me for serving Daenerys
有一半人恨我辅佐丹妮莉丝
the other half hate me for betraying her.
还有一半人恨我背叛她
Can't think of a worse choice. Who, then?
没有比这更坏的选择了 那是谁
I've had nothing to do but think these past few weeks.
过去的几个星期 我一直在思考
About our bloody history.
思考我们血腥的历史
About the mistakes we've made.
思考我们所犯的错误
What unites people?
是什么让人们团结在一起
Armies?
是军队
Gold?
金钱
Flags?
还是旗帜
Stories.
是故事
There's nothing in the world more powerful than a good story.
这世上没什么比一个好的故事更有力
Nothing can stop it.
任何都阻挡不了它
No enemy can defeat it.
没有敌人能打败它
And who has a better story...
还有谁的故事能好过...
than Bran the Broken?
破碎者布兰
The boy who fell from a high tower and lived.
从高塔坠落仍然活下来的那个男孩
He knew he'd never walk again, so he learned to fly.
他知道自己不能再走路 就学着飞翔
He crossed beyond the Wall, a crippled boy
他以自己的残废之躯飞越了长城
and became the ThreeEyed Raven.
成为三眼乌鸦
He is our memory, the keeper of all our stories.
他是我们的记忆 我们故事的守护者
The wars, weddings, births, massacres, famines.
战争 婚礼 诞生 屠♥杀 饥荒
Our triumphs, mm, our defeats, our past.
我们的胜利 失败 以及过往
Who better to lead us into the future?
还有谁能更好地带我们走向未来
Bran has no interest in ruling and he can't father children.
布兰对统治不感兴趣 也不能有后裔
Good.
很好
Sons of kings can be cruel and stupid, as you well know.
国王的儿子残忍而愚蠢 你再清楚不过
His will never torment us.
他再也不会折磨我们了
That is the wheel our queen wanted to break.
这就是我们的女王想要打破的桎梏
From now on, rulers will not be born.
从现在起 统治者不是生而为王
They will be chosen on this spot
而是在这里
by the lords and ladies of Westeros... to serve the realm.
被各位领主与小姐们选举出来... 为王国服务
I know you don't want it.
我知道你不想要
I know you don't care about power.
我知道你不在乎权力
But I ask you now, if we choose you...
但我现在问你 如果我们选择你...
will you wear the crown?
你愿意戴上王冠吗
Will you lead the Seven Kingdoms to the best of your abilities
你会尽你所能统治七大王国
from this day until your last day?
从今开始 至死方休吗
Why do you think I came all this way?
你觉得我为什么会千里迢迢来到这里
To Brandon of House Stark...
选史塔克家族的布兰登...
I say aye.
我同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye. Aye.
同意 同意
Aye.
同意
I'm not sure I get a vote, but aye.
我不确定我有没有投票权 但我同意
Aye.
同意
I love you, little brother. I always will.
我爱你 弟弟 我永远会
You'll be a good king.
你会是一位好国王的
But tens of thousands of Northmen
可是成千上万的北境人民
fell in the Great War defending all of Westeros.
为了保卫维斯特洛大陆而战死沙场
And those who survived have seen too much
幸存下来的人经历过太多苦难
and fought too hard ever to kneel again.
付出了太多太多 不愿再屈膝臣服
The North will remain an independent kingdom
北境仍会是一个独立的王国
as it was for thousands of years.
正如几千年来一样
All hail Bran the Broken, First of His Name
破碎者布兰万岁 布兰一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的国王
Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
六国统治者 全境守护者
All hail Bran the Broken!
破碎者布兰万岁
Lord Tyrion...
提利昂大人....
you will be my Hand.
你将会是我的国王之手
N... No, Your Grace, I don't want it.
不... 不了 陛下 我不想当
And I don't want to be king.
我也不想做国王
I don't deserve it.
我不配
I thought I was wise, but I wasn't.
我自以为睿智 但我不是
I thought I knew what was right, but I didn't.
我以为我知道什么是对的 但我其实并不知道
Choose Ser Davos.
选戴佛斯爵士吧
Choose anyone else.
选其他人
I choose you. You cannot.
我选你 你不能选他
Yes, I can.
我当然可以
I'm king. This man is a criminal.
我是国王 他是个罪犯
He deserves justice. He just got it.
他应受正义的制裁 他刚刚得到了
He's made many terrible mistakes.
他犯过许多严重的错误
He's going to spend the rest of his life fixing them.
他将用他的后半生来弥补它们
It is not enough.
这不够
Giving you to the Unsullied would start a war.
把你交给无垢者会引发一场战争
Letting you walk free would start a war.
让你无罪释放 也会引发战争
So our new king has chosen to send you to the Night's Watch.
所以我们的新国王决定派你去守夜人军团
There's still a Night's Watch?
还有守夜人军团吗
The world will always need a home for bastards and broken men.
世界总是需要一个安置私生子和心碎之人的地方
You shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
你将不娶妻 无封地 不生子
The Unsullied wanted your head of course
无垢者当然是想要你项上人头
but Grey Worm has accepted the justice of a life sentence.
不过灰虫子接受了判你无期徒刑
Sansa and Arya wanted you freed
珊莎和艾莉亚想让你自由
but they understand our new king needs to make peace.
不过她们明白我们的新国王需要维持和平
No one is very happy.
没有人非常满意
Which means it's a good compromise, I suppose.
意味着这是不错的妥协方案
Was it right?
是对的吗
What I did?
我做的事
What we did.
我们做的事
It doesn't feel right.
我感觉不太对
Ask me again in 10 years.
10年后再来问我
I don't expect we'll ever see each other again.
我觉得我们没有机会再见面了
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不那么确定
A few years as Hand of the King
任何人做几年国王之手
would make anyone want to piss off the edge of the world.
都会想躲到世界的边缘去寻求安宁
所有人都上船了
好的
我们航向纳斯群岛
I wish there had been another way.
我多么希望当时还有其他办法
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
The North is free, thanks to you.
北境自由了 多亏了你
But they lost their king.
可他们失去了他们的国王
Ned Stark's daughter will speak for them.
奈德·史塔克的女儿会维护他们的
She's the best they could ask for.
她就是他们想要的最好的国王
You can come see me, you know, at Castle Black.
你可以过来看我 来黑城堡
I can't.
我不能
You think anyone will dare tell you women aren't allowed?
你觉得有人敢对你说 女人不允许去吗
I'm not going back north.
我不会回北境了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
What's west of Westeros?
维斯特洛大陆的西边有什么
I don't know.
不知道
No one knows.
没人知道
It's where all the maps stop.
地图上到那就没有了
That's where I'm going.
那就是我要去的地方
You have your Needle?
带好缝衣针了吗
Right here.
在这儿
Your Grace.
陛下
I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.
很抱歉在您需要我的时候不在场
You were exactly where you were supposed to be.
你已非常尽忠职守了
That's not... Uh...
那不是...
What's this?
这是什么
following the death of King Robert.
安布罗斯学士写的战争史
I helped him with the title.
我协助了标题部分
I suppose I come in for some heavy criticism.
我猜鄙人会受到强烈指责
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
我不那么认为
Oh, he's kind to me. Never would've guessed.
他对我很好 真没想到
He's not kind?
他不友好吗
He... He what?
他... 他怎么
What does he say about me?
他怎么评价我的
I don't believe you're mentioned, ahem.
我觉得他没有提及你 咳
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
We appear to be missing a Master of Whisperers.
我们似乎缺少一位情报总管
And a Master of Laws.
一位法务大臣
And a Master of War. Yes, Your Grace.
以及一位战争之手 是的 陛下
Suitable prospects will be brought to you
合适的人选将在数周后
for an audience in the coming weeks.
前来觐见您
And Drogon? Any word?
卓耿怎么样了 有消息吗
He was last spotted flying east, toward...
最后见到它往东飞了...
The farther away, the better.
越远越好
Perhaps I can find him.
或许我能找到它
Do carry on with the rest.
完成其余的事情吧
As you wish, Your Grace.
如您所愿 陛下
Ser Podrick.
波德瑞克爵士
We serve at your pleasure, King Bran the Broken
乐意为您效劳 国王破碎者布兰
ruler of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
六国统治者暨全境守护者
Long may he reign. Long may he reign.
万岁 万岁
Long may he reign.
万岁
That will improve.
之后会改良座驾
I'm sure it will.
我相信会的
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, Lord of Highgarden
黑水河波隆爵士 高庭领主
Lord Paramount of the Reach and Master of Coin
河湾地公爵 财政大臣
would you say the crown's debt to you has been paid?
国王欠你的债务已经付清了吗
In full, my lord Hand.
全部付清了 御前首相
Good.
很好
Time to start incurring a new one.
是时候制造点新的债务了
We have hungry people to feed.
还有饥肠辘辘的民众等着救助
Can we expect some assistance in this regard?
我们能指望你在这方面提供一些帮助吗
Indeed we can.
当然会
Lord Davos, we have an armada to rebuild and ports to repair.
戴佛斯爵士 我们还需要重建舰队 修缮港口
We have. These projects will begin as soon as
是的 只要拥有各种崇高头衔的财政大臣
the Master of Coin and Lord of Lofty Titles provides funding.
一提供资金 以上事宜立即启动
The Master of Coin looks forward to helping the Master of Ships
财政大臣期待协助海政大臣
but first he has to ensure we're not wasting coin
但前提是他要保证不能浪费一分一毫
or soon there won't be no more coin.
不然很快就一分一毫都没得剩了
Any more."
是"再也没有了" "
You Master of Grammar now too?
你现在又担任语法大臣了吗
Grandmaester, ahem, it is my theory
大学士 这是我的想法
based on my years of work on the Casterly Rock sewers
基于本人多年在凯岩城下水道的工作经验
that clean water leads to a healthier population.
清洁的水能更好地保障民众健康
The Archmaester has done some research on this subject
学士已经在这个课题上做了一些研究
and it turns out... The strong live and the weak don't.
结果是... 适者生存
Find the best builders and set them to the task.
找到最好的建筑工人 开始布置工作
Oh, speaking of builders, all the best brothels burned down.
说到建筑工人 所有最好的妓院都被烧毁了
The Master of Coin is willing to fund reconstruction.
财政大臣愿意资助重建
the Archmaester is less than enthusiastic
学士对于妓院的正面效应
about the salutary effects of brothels.
并不积极
Well, I imagine he isn't using them properly.
那他肯定没有正确使用
I think we can all agree that ships
我想大家都应该同意船舰
take precedence over brothels.
比妓院重要
I think that's a very presumptuous statement.
个人认为那是非常自以为是的言论
I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel.
我曾带了一头公驴和一个蜂巢进妓院
The Queen in the North!
北境之女王
The Queen in the North!
北境之女王


《权力的游戏》本章剧本下载