遗 落 家 庭
凯 你好
Kay, hi.
我是克雷斯伍德物业的迈克·阿德勒
It's Mike Adler here from Creswood Place.
我打电♥话♥来是想说你妈妈的事
Look I'm just calling you about your mom.
邻居们都好几天没见过她了
The neighbors haven't seen her in a few days
我去过她家 也没找到人
and I've been by her house without much luck
我想问问你有没有她的消息
and I was just wondering if you'd heard from her.
有空能不能给我回一个电♥话♥
Could you give me a call when you can?
谢谢
Thanks.
外婆
Gran?
外婆
Gran?
外婆
Gran?
妈妈
Mom?
外婆
Gran?
等等
Wait.
在这里等着
Just wait out here.
妈妈
Mom?
吃药
我们就住在我以前的房♥间里
We should set up in my old room.
怎么了
What?
凯 怎么了
Kay, what?
没什么
Nothing.
她有消息就立刻打给我
Call straight away if she...
-我会的 -好
- Yeah, I will. - Okay.
你妈妈还开车吗
Does your mom still drive?
有时候会 但是她的车还停在家里
Sometimes, but her car's still at the house.
她有什么疾病吗
Any medical problems?
没有
No.
她80多岁了 有点健忘
She's in her 80's, she forgets things.
去年圣诞节她忘关水龙头 把房♥子淹了
She managed to flood the house last Christmas.
你上次和她说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
有段时间了
It's been a while.
能说得具体一点吗
Could you be more specific?
遇到这种情况
Well, in situations like this
我们需要建立一个时间线
we need to come up with a timeline.
亚历克斯昨晚打电♥话♥来时
When Alex called last night,
他说他好几天 甚至有一周没看到
he said he hadn't noticed your mom leave the house
你妈妈出门了
for a few days, maybe a week.
所以如果我们能查出谁是最后和她说过话的人
So if we can figure out who the last person was to speak to her
-那我们就能... -当然了
- we can-- - Yeah, of course.
查出到底是谁
Figure out exactly who.
嗯 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
都好几周了
It's been a few weeks.
我最近忙得不可开交 你也懂的
Well it's been crazy, you know how it is.
你们当时聊了什么
What did you talk about?
其实没什么 就是些日常的事
Nothing really, normal stuff.
她没有提过
She didn't mention anything about
要去度假 出城 见朋友之类的吗
a holiday, appointment out of town, visiting friends?
没有 完全没提过
No, nothing like that.
我们会组织进行全面搜索
We'll organize the overall search strategy.
好
Okay.
-你带了她的近照吗 -带了
- Did you bring a recent photo? - Yeah.
这是去年年底拍的
This was taken late last year.
老天
Jesus Christ.
好极了
Great.
她一直拿食物到外面喂切斯特
She's been putting food out for Chester.
你的上司允许你请假吗
Is your boss okay with you taking time off?
嗯
Yeah.
其实不
Well, no.
我不在画廊干了
I stopped working at the gallery.
什么时候的事
Since when?
有一阵子了
A while.
那你怎么赚钱
What are you doing for money?
我在酒吧能挣不少小费
I got some decent tips back at the bar.
你还打算回大学吗
You still planning on going back to Uni?
我不知道 凯
I don't know, Kay.
所以呢 你打算下半辈子都在酒吧工作吗
So what, you're just gonna work in a bar for the rest of your life?
也许吧
Maybe.
我很庆幸你陪我来了
I'm glad you're here.
我都不知道我现在该做什么
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.
你做得挺好的
I think you're doing it.
艾德娜
Edna!
艾德娜
Edna!
艾德娜
Edna!
妈妈
Mom!
艾德娜
Edna!
艾德娜
Edna!
妈妈
Mom!
艾德娜
Edna!
艾德娜
Edna!
艾德娜
Edna!
我们明早重新部署
We'll regroup first thing tomorrow.
我们应该去看看...
We should check..
外婆
Gran?
杰米
Jamie?
你好 萨姆
Hi, Sam.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
巡逻
Patrolling.
好吧
Okay.
你们找到她了吗
Did you find her yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
你最后一次看到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
好久没见到她了
Not for ages.
爸爸都不让我过来了
Dad doesn't let me come over anymore.
为什么
Why's that?
味道好奇怪
Smells weird.
我能来一口吗
Can I have a go?
我现在可以抽了
I'm allowed.
你都18了
You're 18.
什么时候的事啊
When did that happen?
杰米 真是谢谢你了
Jamie, I really needed that.
我要进去了 太冷了
I might go inside, it's freezing.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
给你泡杯热可可
Make you a milo?
不了
Nah.
没事
That's okay.
之后是D音 不是A
It's D after that bit, not A.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
外婆教我的
Gran taught me.
我怎么不意外
Of course she did.
我的手型总是不对
I could never get the curl of the fingers right.
我觉得她后来就放弃教我了
I think she gave up on me at a certain point.
这些锁也是新的吗
Are these locks new too?
我觉得她很害怕
I think she was scared.
害怕 害怕什么
Scared? Of what?
她几周前给我打过电♥话♥
She called me a few weeks ago.
她觉得有人进家里来了
She thought someone was coming into the house.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
门会开着 灯也会开着
Doors were left open, lights were left on.
椅子换了位置
Armchair had shifted.
你和警♥察♥说了吗
Well, did you tell the police?
她很健忘
She forgets things.
你也知道的 是她自己弄的
You know what she's like, it was her.
那你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Well, why didn't you call me?
我可以开车过来的
I could have driven up here.
万一她...
I mean what if she was...
别跟着它
什么声音
What was that?
凯
Kay?
不知道
Don't know.
怎么回事
What is that?
怎么了