巴黎布尔歇机场
汉密尔顿先生
Mr. Hamilton.
怎么
Yes.
您这一侧的车门边有水
You have water in the door.
好极了
Great.
直接去会展中心吗
Straight to the convention center?
当然
Absolutely.
你是美国人
You're American.
阿肯色州
Arkansas.
南方女孩
Ah, Southern girl.
是的先生 没错
Yes sir, I am.
叫我彼得吧
Call me Peter.
叫先生让我觉得自己要退休去佛罗里达州了
Sir makes me feel like I'm retiring to Florida.
那真是太抱歉了
Oh, I'm so sorry about that.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫布兰迪
I'm Brandy.
我今天早上糟心透了 布兰迪
I've had one of those fuckers of a morning, Brandy.
很遗憾听到您这么说
Mm, I'm so sorry to hear that.
我开了个会 有个消极对抗的狗♥杂♥种♥
I had this meeting, and this passive-aggressive motherfucker
一直含沙射影 给我找茬
insinuates all this shit about me.
这个挤兑我不称职的混♥蛋♥
Why was I so blind to this fucking prick who was suggesting
我怎么早没识破呢
I wasn't very good at my job?
不过我的确不称职
Which I am, by the way.
愿上帝保佑他
God love him.
克罗伊斯曾经说过 "唯有幸福以终
You know, Croesus once said, "Count no man happy
堪称幸福之人"
until the end is known."
厉害啊
Look at you.
做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
我不认识你 你也不认识我
I don't know you, and you don't know me,
既然我们是陌生人
and since we don't know each other,
那也就没什么损失
we've got nothing to lose.
我们可以坦诚以对
We can just be real.
好吗
Okay?
摘下面具
No masks.
布兰迪和彼得之间的一段经历
Just the experience of Brandy and Peter.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
这招平常管用吗
Does this usually work?
好吧
Okay.
摘下面具 不说废话
No masks, no bullshit.
我现在很想停车
I'm up here thinking that I'd love to pull the car over,
钻进后座 跟你喝一杯 然后...
get in the back, have a drink with you, and then...
看看会发生什么
see what else happens.
真希望我可以喝
Oh, I wish I could.
我以为...
I thought...
我说的是很想喝一杯
I said I'd love to have a drink.
但只要我喝一口 就会有人因此入狱
I have one sip of that, and someone's going to jail,
有人被送到急诊室
someone's going to the ER.
我来后面不是为了喝酒的 彼得
I didn't come back here for a drink, Peter.
我想从这个角度好好看看你
I wanted to see what you looked like from this angle.
喜欢你所看到的吗
You like what you see?
你本人比照片上帅多了
Your pictures do not do you justice.
过来
Come here.
等一下 彼得
Hold on a second, Peter.
我想先问你个问题
I just want to ask you a question first.
请问
Yes, ma'am.
现在你说了算
You're the boss now.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
我不知道你是什么时候做的 但是...
Well, I don't know when you did it, but...
我知道你做了坏事 彼得
I know you did something, Peter.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么会有人想要你的命呢
Why would someone not want you to be alive anymore?
如果翻译成现代人的用语 克罗伊斯其实是说
You know, if you modernize it, what Croesus actually said is,
只有体面地死去 才能称得上是幸福的人
Count no man happy until he's had a good death.
我每次都会尽力让目标死得体面
I genuinely try to give my subjects a good death when I can.
但如果不了解你的恶行 我就不能保证了
But I can't do that unless I know what you did.
这可不好笑
This isn't funny.
谁派你来的
Who put you up to this?
是罗尼吗
Was it Ronny?
那个混♥蛋♥
Aw, that bastard.
我就知道是他
I knew it was.
给他打个电♥话♥
Let's give him a call.
请把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down, please.
妈的
Ah, fuck!
求你
Oh, please!
求你 别杀我
Please don't, please!
别求我
Don't beg.
把这看作既成事实就好
Just think of it as though it's already happened,
因为事实如此
because it has.
现在回答我的问题
Now answer my question.
我什么也没做
Nothing!
我是个无名小卒
I'm a nothing!
不是什么大人物
I'm a nobody!
我只是为企业转移资金而已
I just move money around for companies!
所以你回答不了我的问题吗
So you don't have an answer for me?
别别别 等等
No! No, no, wait, wait.
好吧我说
Okay, okay.
我知道为什么 我知道
I know why. I know why.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
很少有目标知道原因
Subjects rarely do.
好吧 好吧 求你
Okay, okay, please.
我给你钱
I'll pay you.
你肯定总听到这种话
I'm sure you hear this all the time,
但我可以把所有的钱都给你 我是搞金融的
but I'll give you every cent that I've got. I'm in finance!
执行编号♥74598CG
Executive code 74598CG.
管理编号♥840227
Management Code 840227.
确认
Confirmed.
目标解决
Subject's closed.
你听起来有点不对劲 孩子
You sound a little off, kiddo.
有什么想说的吗
Anything to share?
没有
Nope.
没有要汇报的吗
Nothing to report?
得新买♥♥几顶假发了
Gotta get a new set of wigs.
不知道是假发套缩水 还是我的头变大了
I don't know if they've shrunk, or my head's grown.
遇到问题了吗
Any hiccups?
你不用再替我担心了
You can stop worrying about me now.
等我放心了自然就不担心了
I'll stop worrying when I stop worrying.
精神状态如何
How's the mind?
清醒
Clear.
很好
Fine.
听起来并不清醒
You don't sound clear.
闭嘴
Shut up.
也不好
Or fine.
请闭嘴吧
Just please shut up.
我只是还在回想而已
I'm just still in it, that's all.
你让目标有尊严地离开了吗
Did you close this subject with dignity?
是的
Yep.
管理层暴露了吗
Was management compromised?
没有
Nope.
那就别再想了
Then move the fuck on.
我想回波士顿待一段时间
I think I might go back to Boston for a bit.
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
是私事 杜克
It's personal, Duke.
你想口头演练利雅德的任务吗
You want to talkprep for Riyadh?
-晚点好吗 -好吧
- Later? - Okay.
像对待高考一样仔细过一遍
Well, let's go over it like it's your S-A-Ts,
因为管理层指名要你去
'cause management asked for you specifically.
他们会看着你的举动
They'll be watching.
这次我们把所有退路都想好了
We cover every exit on this one.
杜克
Duke.
如果你不给我打电♥话♥ 我就打给你