小丑 

Joker 

Part 1

2019年11月12日 11:03


小丑图片

新闻永不停歇
The news never ends.
这里是1080哥谭市广播
This is ten eighty GCR,
全天候为您播报您所需的新闻
you get all the news you need, all day long.
早上好 现在是10月15日星期二 气温5摄氏度
Good morning. It's 42° and 10:30 on this Thursday October 15.
我是斯坦戴尔·布罗斯通 为您播报新闻
I'm Standale Brodston. Here's what's happening.
今天是垃圾处理罢♥工♥的第十八天
It's day eighteen of the garbage stall,
堆积的垃圾以每天一万吨♥的速度递增
with 10,000 tons of garbage piling up every day,
就连城中最漂亮的区域如今也如同沼泽地一般
even the nicest sections of the city are looking like swamps.
卫生局局长爱德华·欧罗克
Health commissioner Edward O'Roark
宣布全城进入紧急状态
is declaring a citywide state of emergency
这是几十年来第一次
for the first time in decades.
没必要等到有人丧命
There's no need to wait until somebody dies
或是感染伤寒病倒
or comes down with typhoid fever.
情况已经很紧急了
It's already a serious situation.
城中几乎所有人都深受其害
It's something that affects almost everyone in the city,
无论他们姓甚名谁 家住何处
no matter who they are or where they live.
不管你走到哪条街
You can't go down no one avenue
都会看到垃圾和老鼠
without seeing nothing but garbage and rats.
已经开始影响我的生意了
It's starting to affect my business
顾客们因为这些垃圾没办法进来店里
when customers can't get in here because of garbage situation.
在街上不但闻得到
When out there, not just smell it,
还看得到 很可怕
but I think to look at it, it's terrible.
我没怎么受影响 除了...
It don't affect me, except for the
除了那难闻的臭味 太可怕了
the very bad smell, it's horrific.
一团糟
The mess.
我来这个国家五十年了
I've been in this country for 50 years
从没见过这种情况
and I've never seen anything like it.
这个世界到底要沦为什么样子了
What is this world coming to?
把他们关进一间房♥间里
Put them in the room
让他们坐着直到讨论出个解决方法来
and sit there and talk 'till they got it over with.
24小时 48小时 直到有结果为止
24 hours, 48 hours, how long it takes.
让国民警卫队出手清理
The idea of the National Guard pulling in and cleaning up,
是个好主意
it's good idea!
下条新闻 建筑商和业主
In other news, the Building Industry and Landlords
今日表达了对取暖用油油价上涨的担心
today expressed concern over the latest increase in heating oil prices.
大都会的租客必将...
Renters in the Metro area are certain to...
肯尼乐器行
倒闭大甩卖♥♥
一件不留
整他
Let's get it.
-你的鞋子怎么了 老兄 -这身行头不错啊
- Yo, what's up with your shoes, bro? - Nice outfit, huh?
如果一定要当小丑的话
If you're gonna be a clown,
起码可以做个人肉招牌 是吧
at least you can be a bill-boy, you know that, right?
住手
Stop it!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go!
快 凯尔 我们走 抢到牌子了
Come on, Kyle, let's go! We've got the sign!
快跑
Let's go!
停下 拜托
Stop there! Come on!
看路 看路
Watch your go! Watch your go!
来追我啊 小丑
Make me stop, clown.
来啊 小丑 你太慢了
C'mon clown, you are not catching up.
拦住他们
Stop them!

Come on!
快 别挡路
Come on! Get out of the way!
拦住他们
Stop them!
你们这群王八蛋
You bastards.
来 打死他
Come on, beat his ass up.
来 这家伙太弱了 什么都干不了
Come on, this guy's weak, can't do nothing.
用力 用力
Harder! Harder!
打他 拿他的东西
Beat him up. Take his stuff.
快跑 快跑 快 快 快
Let's go, let's go! Come on, come on, come on!
快跑 快跑
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
卫生局
社工
是只有我这么觉得
Is it just me,
还是这个世界真的越来越疯狂了
or is it getting crazier out there?
气氛是很紧张
It is certainly tense.
大家都很沮丧
People are upset.
人人都在挣扎
They're struggling.
找不到工作
Looking for work.
如今世道艰难
These are tough times.
你自己怎么样了
How 'bout you?
有没有坚持写日记
Have you been keeping up with your journal?
有 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
很好
Great.
你把日记带来了吗
Did you bring it with you?
亚瑟
Arthur...
上次我让你把日记带上的
last time I asked you to bring your journal with you
方便我们的治疗
for these appointments.
能给我看看吗
Can I see it?
我用这个当日记本
I've been using it as a-as a journal,
同时也是我的笑话记录本
but also as a joke diary.
有意思的想法和观察
Funny thoughts or observations.
我记得我跟你说过我想当单口相声演员
I think I told you I'm pursuing a career in stand-up comedy.
不 你没说过
No, you didn't.
我觉得我说过
I think I did.
我只希望我的死亡比我的人生更有"价值"
"I just hope my death makes more cents than my life."
必须来这里让你有什么感觉
How does it feel to have to come here?
有个人可以倾诉对你有帮助吗
Does it help to have someone to talk to?
我觉得比被关在医院里感觉好
I think I felt better when I was locked up in a hospital.
你有没有多想想
And having thought more about
自己为什么会被关起来
why you were locked up?
观察室
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我想问问你能不能请医生
I was wondering if you could ask the doctor
给我加大药量
to increase my medication?
亚瑟 你正在服用七种不同的药物
Arthur, you're on seven different medications.
总得有点作用吧
Surely, they must be doing something.
我只是不想再这样难过下去了
I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.
你能别骚扰我孩子了吗
Can you please stop bothering my kid?
-坐好 -我没在骚扰他...
- Sit! - I wasn't bothering him...
-别说了 -我是在...
- Just stop! - I was...
怎么 你觉得很可笑吗
What, you think that's funny?
对不起 我有...
I'm sorry, I have a co...
原谅我的大笑
我有病
背面还有
这种病会导致忽如其来
持续不断 无法控制的大笑
并不符合当事人的情绪
患者一般有过脑损伤或患有神经疾病
谢谢
烦请归还卡片
对不起
I'm sorry.
药房♥
潘·弗莱克
开心 你上来时有看信箱吗
Happy? Did you check the mail before you came up?
看了 妈妈
Yeah, mom.
空的
Nothing.
到了今晚 当你觉得
And finally tonight, just when you thought
事态没法更糟时
it couldn't get any worse.
超级老鼠
当局声称城市正在被大量老鼠包围
Authorities are saying the city is under siege by scores of rats.
不是普通的老鼠 是更难杀死的超级老鼠
And not just any rats. Super rats. More hard to kill.
他肯定还没收到我寄的信
He must not be getting any of my letters.
他可是托马斯·韦恩 妈妈
It's Thomas Wayne, mom.
-大忙人 -拜托
- He is a busy man. - Oh, please.
我为他们家族工作了那么多年
I worked for that family for years.
他至少应该回个信吧
The least he could do is write back.
切好了 吃吧
Here, all worked up. Eat.
-你需要吃点东西 -你才需要吃东西
- You need to eat. - You need to eat.
瞧瞧你多瘦
How skinny you are.
他会成为一位伟大的市长 所有人都这么说
He will make a great mayor. Everybody says so.
是吗 谁这么说了
Oh, yeah? Everybody who?
-你跟谁聊了 -新闻里的人都这么说
- Who do you talk to? - Well, everybody on the news.
只有他能拯救这个城市
He is the only one who could save the city.
这是他对我们的责任
He owes it to us.
过来坐着 开始了
Come, sit. It's starting.
天呐
Oh, my!


《小丑》本章剧本下载