唐顿庄园 

Downton Abbey 

Part 1

2019年12月1日 11:01


唐顿庄园图片

皇家邮政
皇家邮政
后门
警局
全体上车
All aboard!
全体上车
All aboard!
-早 -今天有封特别的
- Morning. - Special one today.
天啊
Blimey.
那是什么
What have you got there?
就不告诉你
Wouldn't you like to know.
刚到的 老爷
Just arrived, milord.
有一封来自白金汉宫
There's one from Buckingham Palace.
老天爷
Heavens.
但我们必须得截流
But we really need to cut back
直到农场的投资获得回报
until the farms repay the investment.
而且我们也得为屋顶做好打算
And we must make a plan for the roof.
这对我们的节约大计肯定没好处
Well, this won't help us to economize.
怎么了
What is it?
国王和王后要来留宿了
The king and queen are coming to stay.
什么
What?
在他们的约克郡巡视期间吗
During their Yorkshire tour?
是的 就待一晚
That's it. Just for a night.
他们要在唐顿住一晚
They'll spend one night at Downton
然后去哈伍德参加舞会
and then go on to Harewood for a ball.
他们在此期间
While they're here,
村里要举♥行♥约克郡轻骑兵阅兵
there's to be a parade of the Yorkshire Hussars in the village.
亨利能回来吗
Is there any chance Henry might be back?
恐怕不能
Well, I doubt it.
我会给他发电报
I'll send a telegram.
但芝加哥有场汽车展
But there's a motor show in Chicago
我知道他肯定不能错过
that I know he cannot chuck.
汤姆 你似乎不怎么激动呢
Tom, you're keeping your enthusiasm under control.
是那位爱尔兰爱国者又要冒出来了吗
Is this the Irish patriot making a reappearance?
我知道你觉得我的看法很好笑
I know you find my opinions highly entertaining.
他们大概要派人来确认
I suppose they'll send people to check that
帕特莫太太不是俄♥国♥间谍
Mrs. Patmore isn't a Russian spy.
你可以告知楼下吗 巴罗
Will you tell them downstairs, Barrow?
-我会告诉夫人的 -是 老爷
- I'll see to Her Ladyship. - Yes, milord.
皇家午宴 阅兵 还有一顿晚宴
A royal luncheon, a parade and a dinner?
我可得坐会儿
I'm going to have to sit down.
-那布兰森先生怎么办 -他怎么了
- Oh, what about Mr. Branson? - What about him?
他不是共和党人吗
Well, he's a republican, isn't he?
卡森先生要是过来
Should Mr. Carson look in,
谁都不许在他面前提那个词
no one is to say that word in front of him.
我赞同布兰森先生的看法 我也不喜欢国王
I agree with Mr. Branson. I don't like kings, either.
或许这表示我也是共和党人
I suppose that makes me a republican, too.
英国人可以做共和党人吗
Are the English allowed to be?
只有两周时间准备吗 天啊
Two weeks to get ready? Golly.
真是殊荣
It's quite an honor.
是啊
It is.
但就我对皇室驾临的了解
But if I know anything about royal visits,
我们得一套套地换衣服了
we will never stop changing our clothes.
我刚去买♥♥了一大堆东西
I've just been on a buying spree,
这样正好
which is good.
韩德利-西摩女士要为我做件舞会裙
Madame Handley-Seymour is making me a ball dress.
-我会叫她加紧进度 -叫她寄来这里
- I'll get her to hurry it up. - Have her send it here.
-其他事如何 -您知道的
- How are things otherwise? - Oh, you know.
我今天有顿30人的午宴 为了资助救生艇
I've got a luncheon for 30 today in aid of the lifeboats.
还是明天来着
Or is that tomorrow?
反正是为了资助什么
Anyway, it's in aid of something.
听上去你还是那么繁忙
Sounds like business as usual.
那回头见了 亲爱的
I'll see you soon, darling.
你知道我能带回来
You know I can bring back
我们吃不完的蔬菜
as many vegetables as we could eat.
-我喜欢有事做 -嗯
- Yeah, I like to keep busy. - Yeah.
宅子那边对消息是什么反应
How have they taken the news up at the house?
黛西唱起了《马赛曲》
Daisy's singing "The Marseillaise."
毫不意外
So no surprises there.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我以为你会高兴呢
I thought you'd be pleased.
我是高兴
I am pleased.
来访是无上荣幸
The visit is a great honor.
但皇室成员
But members of the royal and imperial household
要来唐顿
are coming to Downton
而他们肯定已经去过国内最尊贵的大宅
who will have visited the greatest houses in the land.
布莱尼姆 查特斯沃思 阿伦德尔
Blenheim, Chatsworth, Arundel.
巴罗先生清楚他要承担怎样的重任吗
Does Mr. Barrow know what he's taking on?
这跟你有什么关系
Why should it affect you?
你已经不是当家的了
You're not in charge anymore.
快进来吃午饭 吃完我好回去
Now, come in for your lunch and let me get back.
先生 就这里了
All right, sir, here we are.
这里就行了 谢谢
This will do very well. Thank you.
巴格肖夫人 陛下
The Lady Bagshaw, Your Majesty.

Good.
等他们来了 我们就去1844房♥
We'll go to the 1844 Room as soon as they're here.
请坐吧
Do sit down.
我刚拿到了约克郡行程的计划 陛下
I've just received the plan for the tour of Yorkshire, ma'am.
是 刚定好
Yes. It's just been finalized.
我相信会很愉快的
I think we'll enjoy it.
我不知道我们还要去唐顿庄园住
I didn't realize we would be staying at Downton Abbey.
就一晚
Only for a night.
要看阅兵 吃一顿晚宴
There's to be a parade and a dinner,
然后就去哈伍德看玛丽公主
and then we go on to Princess Mary at Harewood.
不知我可不可以
I just wondered if I might, perhaps,
直接去哈伍德
go straight to Harewood.
格兰瑟姆伯爵是我的亲戚
Lord Grantham is my cousin,
而两家...
and the two families have...
有些不睦
fallen out.
至少如果我与他们见了面 可能会吵起来
Or at least we might if I were there in person.
会是为什么吵起来呢
And what would cause this quarrel?
格兰瑟姆伯爵的母亲认为她儿子应做我的继承人
Lord Grantham's mother believes her son should be my heir.
老格兰瑟姆夫人有时是很不依不饶
Old Lady Grantham can be very hard to resist,
我很清楚的
as I am well aware.
是啊 陛下
Exactly, ma'am.
但如果他们的希望注定要落空
But, surely, they need to know
他们也得知道啊
if their hopes are to be disappointed.
真不知他们会喜欢简单还是高档的食物
I wish I knew if they like simple food or fancy.
他们肯定不会想吃简单食物
I can't think they'll want simple food.
就他们那些人 肯定喜欢酱汁
With that sort, don't they like sauces
白酱汁 冰镇 什么都抹上奶油吧
and everything velouté and frappé and smothered in cream?
"那些人" 他可是英国国王
"That sort"? He's the King of England.
全世界就一个
There's only one of them in the world.
还"那些人"呢
"That sort," indeed.
别计划得太详细
Don't plan too much.
等我们了解要求再说
Not until we know what's expected.
我清楚对我的要求 食物
Well, I know what's expected of me-- food.
你也是 黛西 少贫嘴 多干活儿吧
You, too, Daisy. So less philosophy, more elbow grease.
-布丁好了吗 -嗯
- Is the pudding ready? - It is.
黛西 把蛋奶酥从烤炉里拿出来
Oh, Daisy, take the soufflés out of the oven
我去拿眼镜
while I find me specs.
这国家需要改变
This country needs a shake-up.
你该去竞选议员
You should run for parliament.
有何不可 阿斯特夫人不就做到了
Why not? Lady Astor's done it.
所以约克郡的一个厨娘助手就肯定能紧随其后吗
And so an under-cook from Yorkshire is bound to follow her.
你总得有大梦想嘛
Well, you've got to have big dreams.
但你有大梦想吗 安迪
But do you have big dreams, Andy?
我没惹你生气吧
I've not offended you, have I?
-为什么这么问 -首先
- Why do you say that? - Well, for a start,
你都不提我们婚礼的事了
you never talk about the wedding anymore.
我们准备好了再结婚嘛
We'll get wed when we're good and ready and not before.
但是 我是准备好了
But, you see, I am ready.
快把那个端上去 待会儿要塌了
Take those up before they collapse.


《唐顿庄园》本章剧本下载