愤怒的小鸟2 

The Angry Birds Movie 2 

Part 1

2019年12月1日 11:03


愤怒的小鸟2图片

小鸟岛
这些虫子真不错
Those are good worms right there.
嘿 艾利克斯 旅途还愉快吗
Hey, Alex! How's the commute treating you?
嘿 还不错
Hey, I can't complain.
-他从来都不会为这个停住脚步呢 -是吧
- That never stopped him before. - Right?
小岛救星
我们今天时间掐得正好
Well, we made good time today.
我们爱胖红
胖红曾经是我的一个学生
Red was one of my students.
胖红酱
就是不大理解他为什么做那个动作
Not sure about the dabbing though.
妈妈 妈妈 你拍好照片了吗
Mom! Mom, did you get my picture?
胖红会怎么做呢
好了 我们到站了
Well, this is our stop.
苹果店 营业中
♪ 鸟儿在天空中飞翔 ♪
♪ The birds in the sky Go through the air ♪
♪ 飞到远方 ♪
♪ All the way there ♪
今天 我们要学习胖红如何拯救我们的蛋
Today, we're gonna learn about how Red saved the eggs.
胖红小鸟小学
我爱胖红
I love Red!
我要去下卫生间
I gotta go to the bathroom!
为什么你刚刚在弹弓飞的时候不去
Why didn't you go in the slingshot?
炸♥弹♥黑猪猪岛有什么消息吗
Bomb, anything from Piggy Island?
没有 飞镖黄 北边有什么动静吗
Nope. Chuck. Anything to the north?
没有 什么都没有 那是什么
Nope. Nothing. What's that?
派来袭
Incoming pie!
-它直直地往我们这里来了 -我们怎么办
- It's coming straight for us. - What do we do?
快闪[鸭子]
Duck!

What?
-我脸上全是派 -抱歉 伙计
- I got pie all over my face! - Hey, sorry, buddy.
怎么样
What, what? Yeah!
这些猪头
Those pigs...
要付出
Are gonna pay...
我们的午餐钱
For our lunches!
因为我们想给
Uh... Because of our hunger to give them...
他们一点
A taste of their own...
墨西哥鸡肉饼看看
Quesadillas!
怎么了
What?
-是胖红 -很抱歉 大家
- It's Red. - I'm sorry, guys.
公事 我们要占用一下蓝色专线
We're taking over the Blue Line. Official business.
好啊 当然了 很高兴能帮到你
Oh, yeah! Of course, anything for you.
嘿 胖红
Hey, Red!
你在救小鸟岛之前没人喜欢你
Isn't it funny how nobody liked you
但是现在我们都喜欢你了 是不是很搞笑啊
until you saved Bird Island? But now we all love you.
谢谢你破事重提
Ha. Thanks so much for bringing that up.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
三 二
Three... Two...

Two!
-Bomb你要说一 -对哦
- Bomb, you say "one." - Oh, right.

One!
辣酱
来些辣酱谢谢
Yoo-hoo. Hot sauce, please.
打到他了
Yeah! Got him.
-谢谢 -胖红 胖红
- Thank you. - red! Red!
我很想要那个红的 红的
I really want the red one. The red one.
太好了 气球球
Ha, ha! Balloonie!
就是这样 再高一点
Heh, heh. That's it. A little bit higher.
但我刚才还在跳呢
But I was bouncing!
你敢惹我们的鸟宝宝
You mess with the hatchlings,
就要准备好被加农炮轰
you get the cannonball.
准备好了吗 大家伙
Ready, big guy?
当然 更大的家伙 你呢
Oh, yeah. You ready, bigger guy?
加农炮 加农炮
Cannonball! Cannonball!
♪ 我需要一个英雄 ♪
♪ I need a hero ♪
你为什么就是不洗澡
Why won't you just take a bath?
我就是不想洗澡
I won't choose to take a bath!
这可能会有点小痛
This might pinch a little.
我看不见了
Ah! I can't see!
待会见
Catch you later.
你们这群笨鸟
You stupid birds.
不 不要
No! Please, don't!
有我在就别想
Not on my watch.
抱歉了
Sorry, guys.
打扰了
Excuse me, sir,
我想这是你的东西
but I believe this belongs to you.
我的英雄
My hero.
别 停啦
Don't. Stop.
我说的是 别停
I said, "Don't stop."
-莱纳德 -整到他了
- Leonard? - Got him!
嘿莱纳德 你现在应该
Hey, Leonard, you should probably...
那不是从
That's not coming
小鸟岛来的
from Bird Island.
那到底是什么东西
What the heck is that?
是从哪里来的
And where did it come from?
我们需要一个更大的弹弓
We're gonna need a bigger slingshot.
愤怒的小鸟2
又是成功保卫了小岛的一天
Another successful day of protecting the island.
干得漂亮 各位
Great job, guys.
胖红 你救了我们
You saved us, Red.
你是我们的英雄
You're our hero.
我能说什么呢 这就是我该做的
Heh, what can I say? That's what I do.
现在 快点回家吧
Now, why don't you just go run along
要睁好你们那双可爱的大眼睛
and keep your big, cute eyes peeled
提放着下次猪猪的恶作剧哟
for the next pig prank, all right?

Pigs.
我们要抓到你了
We're going to get you!
真可爱
Adorable.
好了 我们快把这些螃蟹收拾好
Okay, let's just finish cleaning up the rest of these crabs
然后我们就可以继续去
then we can move on to...
好了
Done and done.
-胖红 那是什么 -什么鬼
- Red, what is it? - What the heck?
那是一个 那是个头吗
Is it a per...? Is it a head?
那是什么
What is that?
看 那好像是一份通知信
Oh, look. It seems like it's some kind of note.
会不会是一份情书
What if it's a love note?
一个漂流瓶
A message in a bottle?
一个许愿瓶
Or a genie in a bottle.
这不是什么瓶子
Guys, there's no bottle,
所以 别瞎猜了
so just, you know, stop.
亲爱的鸟儿们 我们诚挚地请求休战
我们能谈谈吗
亲亲抱抱举高高
爱你的Lenard
想得美 猪头们
Nice try, piggies.
没看新闻吗 我们又不是傻子
News flash: We're not idiots.
亲爱的鸟儿们 你们就是傻子
但休战这件事我们是认真的
休战
我拿到了
I got it!
不好
Oh, no!
-大家看 -让我看看
- Check it out, everybody. - Let me see that.
休战 猪猪说要休战
A truce! A truce! A truce with the pigs!
休战了 恶作剧战结束了
A truce? The prank war is over!
什么
What?
不 这又是他们的一个恶作剧
No, this is just another one of their pranks.
什么
What? Huh?
这下就轻松了对吗
This is a huge relief, right?
我们都厌倦了
Who else was getting tired
恶作剧和反击
of the pranking and retaliation?
我 这边
Me! This guy!
厌倦 不 不 不 听着
Tired? No, no, no. Guys, listen.
想想我们能做的那些有趣的事情
Imagine all the fun things we can do now.
我能想到一个
I can think of one.
你觉得他会去吗
You think he'll go?
我想我们激起了他的兴趣
I think we've piqued his interest.
不 不 不 我们日夜不停地工作
No, no, no. Guys, we are working tirelessly,
来拯救世界
day and night, to save the world.
但是世界不需要拯救
But the world doesn't need saving.


《愤怒的小鸟2》本章剧本下载