- Cheers. - Cheers.
Be a lot cooler if it was during the day.
That would have been a lot cooler.
You have a story?
I'm glad you're here. Cheers.
Where are the other girls?
Uh, they're booked right now.
They're in the other rooms.
Can you-- Can you get them?
好 我可以打给她们 但可能要
Yeah, I can call them. But it'll probably take--
No, just-- Weren't you just in another room right now?
It's been an hour, I mean, come on.
Yeah, but they're not available right now.
- What is your name? - Kasie.
- He's asking how old you are? - Twenty-three.
-你有男朋友吗 告诉我 -马上告诉他
- Do you have a boyfriend? Tell me. - Tell him right now.
I don't fucking believe this girl.
He's your boyfriend tonight, okay?
You owe me money!
Hey! Hey, hey!
Get the fuck away, jeez!
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go...
Give me my money!
走了 走了 哥们
Go. Go, bro.
Hey, you okay?
- Huh? - Yeah.
I'm sorry, I didn't know they owed you money.
I wouldn't have given them the keys.
You want me to call the cops?
You want to wait inside?
Come on, I'll get you some water.
I'll be fine.
Hey, yeah, I was just wondering what you were doing.
They fucking lost?
Who's in here?
Seriously, zip that shit up,
take the shit, and get the fuck out of here.
Where the hell's that bullet?
I got it. Don't worry about it.
In the next 30 minutes when this shit kicks in,
I don't give a fuck where we're going.
Yeah, we're gonna have a party tonight.
- Oh, I do. - Ah, perfect.
Speaking of which...
Am I lighting this up for everybody or...
Can I have one?
-你有回扣拿吗 -没 老兄
- Can you get a refund? - No, dude.
Really? You want one?
Anything working yet?
All right, now we're all having fun.
Yo, this shit's fire,
- where'd you get this from? - Your boy came through.
Don't touch my fucking balloons. What the fuck?
Hey! Not blue. Don't fucking hurt blue!
Stop! Let's get the fuck outta here.
Yo, look at this guy's hurting blue...
Juanita! Please don't leave.
I'm sorry, mi hija.
I took another job at a hospice.
But please, you can't leave.
- You have to give me enough time to find someone else. - I'm sorry!
You told me months ago you were looking for someone else.
-胡安妮塔 你不能这么对我 -很晚了
- Juanita, you can't do this to me. - It's too late.
I have to go.
What? If it's about the money issue,
-我可以给你加 -不 不只是钱
- I can give you more money. - No, it's not just about money.
- Please. - We don't know when he's going to die.
Please don't leave.
It could be months. It could be tomorrow!
Put him in a hospice.
Would you do that? Put him in a hospice!
Do you understand? There's help there.
- There'll be other people. - I don't want him in a hospice!
- I can't do this anymore. - I don't want to
- put my dad in a hospice! - You're not listening to me!
我再也做不来了 太难了 我做不来
I can't do this anymore. It's too hard. I can't.
- I'll talk to the hospice about giving you a discount.
- You can't do this to me. - You'll figure it out.
I haven't seen you in like a month,
so I just wanted to see how you were doing.
I was thinking we could go
to Koreatown Plaza tomorrow
to grab some lunch.
I know you like the food court there,
so I could just meet you there.
回复我 好吗 再见
Let me know, okay? Bye.
All right, all right.
Hey, excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second?
Sure, I'm really late to work, though.
Miss, can I ask you a really quick question?
I'm sorry, I'm late--
I was just wondering if you could like
take care of my dad, be like a live-in nurse.
I'm sorry, I already have a full-time job.
-你得离开 你得走 -我都没进去
- You've gotta leave. You have to leave. - I'm not even going inside.
Do your dad a favor, put him in hospice.
-小姐 小姐 可以问你 -不行
- Miss! Miss, can I ask you-- - No!
I'm so sorry.
-放开我 -出去 出去
- Get off me! - Out, out.
出去 出去 走
Out. Get out. Go.
Mind if I get one of those?
If you don't mind me asking, how old do you have to be
to work in there?
I've seen girls as young as 15 who say they're 18.
- Fifteen? - Mm-hmm.
Wow, quinceañeras, huh?
Quince-- You don't know what a quinceañera is?
You ever been to one?
My sister's having one.