♪ The emotions - "best of my love" ♪
不 不 不 到后面排队去 老兄
No, no, no. Get-- Get--Back of the line, man.
-你会让我进去吧 -不 不 不
- You're gonna let me in, right? - No, no, no.
I got business to run here. Back of the--
-Maurice -Jack Jackie Jack
- Yo, Maurice. - Jack. Jackie Jack.
Jackie Jack. Jackie Jack. Jack, how you doing?
And Miss Lovely Amber Waves. Mwah.
-你好 莫里斯 -你好啊
- Hi, Maurice. - Como estas?
I've been pissed you haven't been around.
Uh, we were on vacation.
Don't you ever stay away from my club that long again, okay?
- You got it. - And not for nothing, honey...
...but you are the sexiest bitch in the entire county. I love you.
You're such a charmer.
Listen. I got your booth set up over there.
Some clams, I'm gonna send right over.
听着 杰克 我准备好了
Listen, Jack. I'm ready,
You put me in a movie, okay? We're talking box office.
-好 好 -票房♥啊 杰克 奇奇
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Box office, Jack. Chi-Chi?
Chi-chi, listen. Jack and Amber's table.
Take them over an order of clams. Let's go.
Okay, how's it going here?
听着 宝贝 等下咱俩得合个照
Listen, baby. Me and you, we'll take a picture later on, okay?
I love you, baby.
How's it going?
Hey, we were looking for you before, man.
Where were you, seriously?
-我就在这 -说正经的 老兄
- Yeah. Okay, I was here. - Seriously, man.
我爱你 贝卡 爱死你了 贝卡
I love you, Beck. I love you, Beck.
嘿 莫里斯 看我的牛仔装
Hey, Maurice. Hey, cowboy.
-牛仔 这是牛仔装 -牛仔装
- Cow--? That's a cowboy? - Cowboy.
- That's-- - There you go.
-你觉得好看吗 还不错吧 -不错
- You like it? It's nice, right? - Yeah.
If you like it, it's okay.
I love it, man.
- Okay. - All right.
-真挺酷的 -谢了 老兄
- Cool. Real cool. - Thanks, man.
- Compliments of Maurice. - Oh, thank you.
- Can I get a margarita, please? - Uh, 7-Up.
-嗨 溜冰女 -嗨
- Hi, Rollergirl. - Hi.
Did you call that girl today?
If you don't do it tomorrow, it'll be the weekend,
you'll never be able to see her.
What's the matter down there?
- I gotta go pee. - Well, go then.
♪ Boney m - "Sunny" ♪
-嘿 杰克 -小比尔
- Hey, Jack. - Little Bill.
-嗨 -嗨 安珀 你好啊
- Hi. - Hi, Amber. How are you?
Uh, how's our schedule? Are we still on for day after tomorrow?
More like the day after the day after tomorrow.
杰克 别这样 我得给洛基 斯科蒂
Jack, come on. I gotta call Rocky, Scotty,
Kurt. I gotta call those guys.
I wanna keep a small group on this one.
A small crew. Know what I mean?
- A low-key deal? - Exactly.
我是说 抱歉 咱们剧本有了吗
I mean, do--? I'm sorry. Do we--? Do we have a script?
- So how you doing? - Fine.
-你多大了 -我有工作许可 证件都齐
- How old are you? - I have a work permit. I have all the papers--
不 不是问这个 你在这工作多久了
No, it's nothing like that. You been working here long?
- Maurice give you the job? - Yeah.
You from around here? I mean, uh, Canoga? Reseda?
Um, no. You know where Torrance is?
Yeah. How do you get here？
Take the bus.
- So, what do you wanna be? - Excuse me?
Well, I mean, you take the bus from Torrance
to come here to Reseda to do this job.
Can't you get a job like this in Torrance?
-能 但是我不想 -好吧
- Yeah, but I don't want to. - Oh, okay.
...you want 5 or 10?
Well, if you just wanna see me jack off, it's 10.
But if you just wanna look at it, it's only 5.
- Guys pay you to watch you, do they? - Yeah.
- You already done it tonight? - Couple times.
- And you can do it again? - If you want.
If you got 10 bucks.
My name is Jack.
Eddie. Eddie Adams.
- Eddie Adams from Torrance. - Yup.
-杰克·霍纳 电影制♥作♥人 -真的吗
- Jack Horner, filmmaker. - Really?
Yeah. I make, uh,
adult films, exotic pictures.
啊 我知道你 我在杂♥志♥上看过你
Ah, I know who you are. I read about you in a magazine.
Inside Amber, Amanda's Ride. You made those.
- Right. - Those are great.
So now you know...
- ...I'm not full of doggy doo-doo. - Heh, yeah.
Wanna come back to the table
and, uh, you know, have a drink with me?
Uh, I'd love to, but I gotta work.
You have to work, get money, you know, pay the rent.
Well, yea-- I mean, no.
I need money, but I don't pay rent.
I still live at home.
How old are you, Eddie?
Seventeen-year-old piece of gold.
- Heh, yeah, right. - Why don't you come to the table?
I got some people I'd like you to meet.
I do know you. I know who you are.
I mean, I'd love to come to your table for a drink.
Obviously, you're not full of, um--
- Doggy doo-doo. - Yeah.
But I just couldn't walk out on Maurice. I'm really sorry.
I got a feeling, beneath those jeans there's
something wonderful just waiting to get out.
-嘿 伙计们 -比尔 玩得怎么样
- Hey, guys. - Bill. What's up?
Not a lot. What are you guys up to?
Don't know, probably just go home.
- I'll see you guys later. - What are you still doing here?
- Can I sleep at your place? - Half-hour, I'll be there.
-再见 莫里斯 -晚安
- Bye, Maurice. - Good night.
Hey, listen. Thank you.
Love you, mamità. Take care.
This is the man that you let in anytime, you understand?
- Luego. - Hasta mañana.
Fix you some eggs, beauty?
不了 我要睡了 晚安
No. I'm going to sleep. Good night.
晚安 亲爱的 睡个美容觉
Good night, honey-tits. Sleep beautiful.
汤姆吗 嗨 是我