晚上好 先生 这边请
Good evening, sir. This way.
喝香槟吗
Champagne?
鲍勃的圣诞礼物
看啊
Look!
根据真实故事改编
鲍勃 真漂亮
Bob! Gorgeous.
是啊 它可爱吧
Yes. Isn't he adorable?
快看啊
Look at that.
鲍勃猫
Bob the cat!
快看啊
Look at that.
它来了
There he is.
他的作品现在很畅销
There's great demand for his work right now.
这边请 谢谢 先生
This way! Thank you, sir.
流浪猫鲍勃
詹姆斯·鲍恩
请大家安静一下
Can I have everybody's attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎大家参加一年一度的作家圣诞派对
Welcome, everybody, to our annual authors' Christmas party.
有几位是老熟人了 有几位是新面孔
Some of you are familiar faces and some of you are new,
今天能在这里见到大家真是太好了
and it is such a pleasure to see all of you here today.
今晚会非常精彩
It's going to be a tremendous evening,
-有几位优秀作家来发言 -好 谢谢
- with some fabulous speakers. - Oh, yeah. Thanks, mate.
但首先我想欢迎
But I would first like to welcome...
-给你吃 鲍勃 -一位新作家
- Here you are, Bob. Shh. - one of our new authors,
詹姆斯·鲍文 和他的伙伴鲍勃
James Bowen, and his companion, Bob.
好样的
Well done.
欢迎
There you go.
这两个迷失的灵魂在伦敦街头相遇
The story of how these two lost souls met and saved each other
并拯救彼此的故事
here on the streets of London
触动了全世界的读者
has touched readers from all over the world.
我们也很高兴地宣布
And we are delighted to announce
詹姆斯正在努力完成关于他们冒险故事的新书
that James is hard at work on his new book about their adventures.
对吧 詹姆斯
Aren't you, James?
我们已经迫不及待要在明年八月出版了
Which we cannot wait to publish next August.
我们在这里做什么 伙计
What are we doing here, mate?
鲍文先生 你接下来有什么节日安排吗
So, erm, Mr Bowen, what does the big day hold in store for you?
吃顿火鸡大餐吧
Oh, you know, turkey with the trimmings, I guess,
看看电视
in front of the TV.
喂它吃几个香肠培根卷
Pigs in blankets for him.
那就是没什么特别安排了
So, nothing special, then?
对我们来说已经很特别了
Oh, that's pretty special for us.
当然了 对不起 我不是...
Of course. I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
我可以和鲍勃打个招呼吗
Can I say hello to Bob?
杰奎琳·威尔森
Jacqueline Wilson.
-你好 杰奎琳 -你好
- Hello, Jacqueline. - Hi.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
谢谢 你好啊 鲍勃
Thank you. Hello, Bob.
-很喜欢你的书 -真荣幸
- Love your books. - Oh. That's so nice.
当然不是指鲍勃 它不识字
Not Bob, obviously. Can't read.
但我很喜欢
But, erm, yeah.
我看你要溜走了 这也难怪
I see you're sneaking away. I don't blame you.
这个派对太高档了 难以拒绝
Such a posh invite. Couldn't say no.
我明白 但还是恭喜你的新书
I know. Congratulations, though, on your new book.
或者我是不是该表达一下同情
Or should I say commiserations?
-我明白你脸上这种表情 -是吗
- I recognised the look on your face. - You did?
你还没开始写吧
You haven't started it yet, have you?
还没有 我想不到该写什么故事
Not yet, no. I can't, erm, settle on a story.
我明白你的感受 我相信你很快会有灵感的
I know the feeling. I'm sure you'll get an idea soon.
灵感总在你最意想不到时出现
They often happen when you least expect it.
总之 祝你好运吧
So, good luck with it, anyway.
谢谢 见到你真高兴
Thank you. Lovely to meet you.
我也是
And you too.
圣诞快乐 杰
Aw, Merry Christmas, Jay!
来杯圣诞甜酒吧
Come and get your mulled wine.
猫挺不错的 伙计
Nice cat, mate.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
准备好了吗 女士们先生们 开始了
Ready, ladies and gentlemen? Here we go.
没错 就是这样
That's it. Like that.
简直难以置信
Can you believe this man?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-放开我 -抓住他的腿
- Get off! - Get his legs!
-我什么也没做 放开我 -你别闹了
- I haven't done anything. Get off me. - You're causing a scene.
-按住他 -放开我
- Hold him down. - Get off me.
我什么也没做 你们弄疼我了 放手
I haven't done anything. You're hurting me. Get off.
你别闹了好吗 趴着别动
You're causing a scene, all right? Stay down.
-趴着别动 -我什么也没做
- Stay down. - I haven't done anything.
趴着别动 别伤到你自己
Stay down. Or you're gonna hurt yourself.
-怎么了 -按住他 按住...
- What's going on? - Hold him. Hold...
你们为什么把他按在地上
Why are you holding him down on the ground like this?
三个人这么欺负人吗
Does it need three of you, really?
这不是养猫的小子吗
Well, well, well. If it isn't cat boy.
-好久不见 -是你啊
- Long time no see. - It's you.
你还是那么招人"喜欢"啊
Still your old charming self, I see.
这么说吧 你还是别管闲事了
Tell you what, you can sling your hook right away.
好了 怎么回事
All right, what's going on?
例行公事 亲爱的 非法街头卖♥♥艺
Just standard stuff, really, love. Er, illegal busker.
有点不配合 但我们让他冷静下来了
Got a bit punchy, but we calmed him down.
伦敦卡姆登区
斯莱普顿街
-你怎么回事 -不好意思 警官
- What's wrong with you? - Excuse me, Officer.
-我不是让你滚蛋了吗 -你认识这个人吗
- I thought I told you to piss off. - Do you know this person?
不认识 但我可以肯定他没违法
No, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't breaking the law.
没错 他在卡姆登区街头卖♥♥艺
Yeah, he was busking over there, in Camden,
-不是在韦斯特敏斯特区 -然后呢
- not there in the Borough of Westminster. - And?
在韦斯特敏斯特区需要卖♥♥艺许可
And you need a permit to busk in Westminster.
但在卡姆登区不需要
You don't need one in Camden.
-好了 上报吧 -听着 这太愚蠢了
- All right, phone it in. - Look, this is stupid.
我们罚他款 然后回家不就好了
Can we just charge this guy and then we can all go home?
为什么罚他 因为他弹吉他吗
Charge him with what? Playing his guitar?
你知道他卖♥♥艺是合法的 不是吗
You knew he was legal, didn't you?
调度中心 已经确认了
Control. That's confirmed.
他说得对 放他走吧
He's right. Let him go.
放他走 放他走
Let, let him go? Let him go?
-难以置信 -你这是袭击平民
- It's unbelievable. - That's assault.
-我要去告你 -走吧 走吧 相信我
- I wanna press charges. - Walk away. Just walk away. Trust me.
冷静点 他没做错什么
Calm down. He hasn't done anything wrong.
-但他要逃了 -我说了冷静点
- But he's getting away. - I said calm down.
怎么回事 你是哈利·波特的律师吗
So what's the story? Are you Harry Potter's lawyer?
-什么 -你刚才说的合法
- Excuse me? Mm. - All that legal stuff.
这个区那个区的 你肩膀上还有一只魔法猫
Borough of this and that, and a magic cat on your shoulder.
只能说我比较熟悉法律
Let's just say I'm familiar with the law.
你的猫挺酷
It's a pretty chill cat.
大多数时候是吧
Most of the time.
好吧
Yeah.
我看到它给刚才那个混♥蛋♥的眼神了
Saw him giving the eye to that dickhead back there.
-是的 -他认识你 对吧
- Yeah. - He knows you, doesn't he?
是的 圣诞过去之灵一般
Yeah. Ghost of Christmas Past.
他以前跟我和鲍勃有些恩怨
Him and Bob and me have a bit of history.
鲍勃
Bob.
一份招牌汉堡
That's one house burger.
-买♥♥单 谢谢 -好 马上就来
- Can I get the bill, please? - Yes, right away.
再要个茶碟
And a saucer?
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞节收♥容♥所♥也提供
They do serve something resembling food
勉强能下咽的食物
at the Christmas shelters, you know.
这么明显吗
That obvious, eh?
这事之后就没去过收♥容♥所♥了
Haven't been to a shelter since this.
美工刀 直接划破了我的睡袋
Stanley knife. Sliced straight through my sleeping bag.
幸好只偷走了我的钱包
Lucky they only took my money belt.
好吧
OK.
你去过蒙茅斯街吗
Have you tried Monmouth Street?
那边酒店厨房♥上面有个温暖的通风口
There's a warm air vent above the kitchen to that hotel.
你是社工吧
You're one of them outreach workers.