好吧 女神也死了
Well, the Goddess is dead, too.
死了 死了 死了 死了 死了
Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
但是 至少 当你到犯罪现场的时候
But, at least, when you get to the crime scene,
女神的尸体在最上面
the Goddess' corpse is on top.
我胸口感觉很奇怪
My chest feels weird,
感觉又兴奋又奇怪
feels hyper and weird.
梅勒妮
Melanie!
你们这些家伙怎么能吃的这么多
How are you guys eating so much?
我们这里的生活习惯很健康
We have a healthy lifestyle here.
这也是为什么我们不住在洛杉矶
That's why we don't live in L.A.
或是布宜诺斯艾利斯
or Buenos Aires
或是任何现在人们聚居的地方 所以
or wherever people live these days, so...
而且注意那只涉及一份资产
Also note that there's only one holding.
因此和解应该是挺简单的
Therefore, reconciliation should be fairly simple.
-梅勒妮 -简单
- Melanie! - Simple.
喝杯水
Drink a glass of water.
-你会感觉好些 -没错
- You'll feel all better. - Yeah.
梅勒妮 你可以给胡安娜倒杯水吗
Um, Melanie, could you get Juana water?
好了 第一个可以 第二个和第三个不行
Okay, yes to one. No to two and three.
红肉对你有好处
Red meat is good for you.
宫颈瘀伤对你有好处
Cervical bruising is good for you.
完全按照那个顺序来 嗨 姑娘们
Exactly in that order. Hi, girls.
15号♥之前发回给我
Send it back to me by the 15th.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你♥爸♥真帅
某些区域 我们肯定要
...certain sectors, we're definitely gonna...
确实 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
帅气
Handsome.
好远的车程
Wow, such a long drive.
我希望你们住在洛杉矶
I wish you lived in L.A.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
最近我们只在
We only leave old Mexico these days
要买♥♥衣服时才会离开老墨西哥 或是
to buy clothes or, like...
你说的"离开墨西哥"什么意思
What do you mean, "leave Mexico"?
Mejico是西班牙语里墨西哥的另一种叫法
你现在在墨希哥
You're in Mejico.
随便 老兄
Whatever, dude.
不 不是墨希哥
No, not Mejico.
这里是墨西哥
This here is Mexico.
好吧 我听不懂你们的笑话
Okay, I don't get your jokes.
什么是"墨西哥"
What's "Mexico"?
墨希哥是个广阔且人口密集的的国家
Mejico is a huge crowded nation
往那边走几百英里就是
a couple hundred miles that way.
墨西哥
Mexico...
是个独♥立♥的秘密微型国家
is an independent crypto-micro-nation...
四周都被美国包围
surrounded on all sides by the USA.
而你现在就在它里面
And you're in it.
墨西哥围墙
然而这是真的
But it's true, though.
镇上的人百年来
That's what people in town
就是这么称呼我们家族的领地的
have called our family's land for a hundred years.
真的吗
Really?
整个镇都那么叫
The whole town calls it that.
真是太扭曲了
That's fucked up.
你在那里站多久了
How long have you been standing there?
只是刚到
Just got here.
你不是9点才上班吗
Don't you start at 9:00?
你♥爸♥让我值夜班的日子里就不是这样
Uh, not on days when your dad has me on night watch.
这个是寄给你的
Uh, this came for you.
是从香港寄来的吗
Is it from Hong Kong?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要喝果汁吗
Hey, you want juice?
他不会喝的
He isn't gonna touch it.
好 好吧
Uh, yeah. O-Okay.
不
Oh, no.
宝贝 不 不 不是 不是瓶装水
Baby, no, no, not... not bottled water.
给她拿个高脚杯
Bring her a tall glass.
嗯 没关系的
Yeah, it's fine.
好吗
Okay?
没事 没关系的 去吧
No, it's okay. Go on.
多谢
Thanks.
在医院 有个医生在做他自己的事
耳朵后面别着个直肠温度计
然后他就去会议上讲
眼部手术还是疟疾 随便啦 一个护士问
"你耳朵后面怎么别了个温度计"
"Why do you have a thermometer behind your ear?"
那个医生把它拿下来看着它大喊
操 操 有个肛♥门♥插着我的铅笔
"Fuck. Fuck. Some asshole has my pencil."
双关 有混♥蛋♥拿了我的铅笔
这是很贵的酒吗
Is this expensive wine?
当然
You bet.
你在这工作多久了
How long you worked here?
35年了
35 years.
-天啊 -天啊什么
- Jesus. - Jesus what?
-没什么 -你在这工作多久了
- Nothing. - How long have you worked here?
一个星期
A week.
那就对了
That's right.
这份工作比它看起来要好得多
This is a much better job than it looks like.
不要以为我曾经没有过
Don't assume I haven't had
更诱人的工作机会
more glamorous opportunities.
我没有
I didn't.
我本可以去训练雪橇犬的
I could have trained sled dogs.
在艾迪塔罗德
Iditarod.
好吧
Okay.
我有过一只狗 跑得飞快
I had this one dog, fast as hell.
只是不要再评判我的生活
Just don't judge my life again
直到你搞明白了
until you've figured it.
搞明白什么
Figured what?
这个地方 这个家族离正常有多他妈的远
What's far from fucking normal about this place, the family.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
当你知道的时候你就会明白了
Ah, you'll know it when you know it,
如果你不辞职的话
if you don't quit.
四 月
需要帮忙吗
Need help with anything?
不用
No.
你在这住多久了
How long you lived here?
哪里
Where?
这里 随便哪里
Here. Wherever.
在温菲尔德 在这县里
In Winfield. In the county.
对 我住在镇上
Oh, yeah, I live in town.
多久
For how long?
大概一个月了
About a month.
是为墨西哥人工作 对吗
Work for the Mexicans, right?
这是干什么
What is this?
只是想帮你找到所有你需要的东西
Just trying to help you find everything you need.
我为阿里斯塔家工作
I work for the Arista family.
阿里斯塔家啊 他们是好顾客
The Aristas. Good customers.
好啦 兄弟们 回去工作吧
Okay, boys, back to work.
对 我们会回去工作的
Yeah, we'll get back to work.
祝你在阿里斯塔家工作得开心
Have fun at the Arista place.
不要喝那里的水
Don't drink the water.
随你怎么说
Whatever, man.
为什么你们两个都这么糟糕
Why are you both so bad?
因为我们就是这么糟糕
Because we're just bad.
因为我们不成熟
Because we lack maturity.
反正你是不成熟的
You do, anyway.
我承认
I admit it.
对此无能为力
Can't do anything about it.
你若是不成熟就
The thing about being immature
不能突然决定你想要变成熟
is that you can't suddenly decide that you want to be mature.
只有已经成熟了的才会想要变成熟
It's already mature to want to be mature.
你就狡辩吧
Mm, speak for yourself.
你怎么不和我讲个你的理论 布鲁吉塔
Why don't you tell me one of your theories, brujita?
-不要那样叫她 -为什么不呢
- Ah, don't call her that. - Why not?
只有爸爸那样叫她
Only Papa calls her that.