最佳展出
致 圣诞老人
雷吉娜 我要出发了
Regina, I am prepared to depart.
带上我的展览项目
Have my project brought up.
好的 温拿少爷
Yes, Mr. Wenan.
杀死圣诞老人
比利 我刚刚得知
Billy, I just got word
你父亲不会和我们一起过圣诞节了
that your father will not be joining us for Christmas.
我懂的 宝贝
Oh, I know, sweetie.
因为 工作的事
It's... his work.
很不幸
It's unfortunate.
我还很期待见到约翰呢
I was really looking forward to seeing John.
很抱歉我没办法在现场陪你
I'm sorry that I won't be able to be there for you today.
没关系 奶奶
It's okay, Grandma.
过来
Come here.
你知道这里加点什么更好看吗
You know what would look good here?
再加一枚奖章
Another ribbon.
把冠军奖章带回家 比利
Bring home the blue, Billy.
我会的 奶奶
I will, Grandmother,
因为赢家就是这么做的
because that's what winners do.
真是我的好孩子
Oh, that's my boy.
之后我们就给你父亲发张照片
And we'll send a picture to your father afterwards.
小乖乖可以帮我要杯牛奶吗
Please be a dear and get me a glass of milk.
当然 奶奶
Of course, Grandma.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷吉娜
Regina.
是的 温拿少爷
Yes, Mr. Wenan.
我需要这封信连夜寄出去
I need this letter mailed overnight.
好的
Of course.
我大概最多四小时后回来
I'll be back in approximately four hours.
没有的话 可以打电♥话♥找我
Otherwise, I can be reached on my phone.
还有 雷吉娜
Oh, and, um, Regina,
奶奶想要一杯牛奶
Grandmother would like a glass of milk.
没问题 先生
Of course, sir.
锻炼呢 亲爱的
Working something out, love?
是的
Yeah.
今天的订单提前完成了
I finished up early on the day's orders,
所以我想着来练习一下
so I figured I'd get in some practice.
这是我们有史以来业绩最差的一年
This is our lowest year on record.
以前也有过低潮 都会恢复的
Yeah, we've had slumps before. It'll pick back up.
那下个月的生活费呢
And the supply bill next month?
我们不能再透♥支♥了
We can't run up any more credit.
别太担心
Try not to worry.
我只是在分♥析♥事实
Just trying to keep things in perspective.
我明天去镇上查一下最近进账
I'll head into town tomorrow and check on the late entries.
我会看看邮政信箱
I'll look at the PO box.
他们保证过咱的支票寄出来了
They've assured me our check's in the mail.
好吧
All right.
我做点饼干路上吃
I'll make cookies for the drive.
那太好了
That'd be nice.
你在这儿射垃圾玩的开心
You have fun shooting the trash.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
什么事
Yes?
你好 我是唐纳德 请问是
Hi, uh, it's Donald. Is this, uh...
你好
Hi.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你有什么要给我的吗
Do you have something for me?
对 是的 我有
Uh, yeah. Yes. Yes, I do.
走过来 放到桌子上
Well, walk over here and bring it to the table.
放在垫子上
On the mat.
所以 这一般需要多久时间
So, uh, how long does this usually take?
该多久就多久
As long as it takes.
有地方让我坐会吗
Is there a place I can sit?
这里看起来有地方让你坐吗
Does it look like there's someplace that you can sit?
圣诞老人
工坊制♥造♥
这是你的东西吗
This is belong to you?
是的 我十一岁的圣诞节拿到的
Uh, yeah. I got it for Christmas when I was 11.
十一岁 十一岁 很好
Eleven. Eleven. That's great.
你知道吗 我从未得到过我想要的
You know, I never got what I asked for.
你玩棒球吗
Are you a baseball player?
对 是的
Uh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I am.
你是运动员吗
You're an athlete?
我以前是
I mean, I was.
15年前在大学时伤了十字韧带
I, uh, blew my ACL out in college, like, 15 years ago.
你为什么现在要卖♥♥了它
Why are you selling it now?
我不想卖♥♥的
I don't really wanna.
但我的女儿想去参加太空夏令营
But my little girl wants to go to space camp, so, uh,
我们掏不起那个钱
we can't afford it.
你觉得 你的童年梦想值多少
What do you think your childhood dream is worth?
两千
2,000.
我会给你九百美元
I'll give you $900 for it.
这连一半都不到
That's not even gonna get me halfway there.
我会给你九百美元 不要的话就滚蛋
I will give you $900 for it or you can fuck off.
水力发电是一种充足的能量来源
Hydroelectric power is an abundant energy source
同时也是我的项目主题
and the underlying thesis of my project.
你花了多长时间
How long did this take you?
两周构思 十天完成实际建造
Two weeks of conceptualizing and ten days of actual building.
你是怎么想到这个的
How'd you come up with this?
在我意识到活水
After I realized the amount of power
所蕴含的巨大能量后
within a flowing water source,
剩下的小学生都会了
the rest was elementary.
恭喜你 克里斯汀
Congratulations, Christine.
你是我们切斯特小学的骄傲
Oh, you have made Chester Elementary very proud.
亚军
你刚打败了四连冠的比利 温拿
You just beat four-time champion Billy Wenan.
你有什么想说的吗
What do you have to say?
没有比这更好的圣诞礼物了
I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present.
感谢所有人 特别是我的父母
Thank you to everyone, especially my mom and dad.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congrats again. - Thank you.
比利
Billy!
抱歉 罗宾森裁判 我想这发错了
Excuse me, Judge Robinson, I think I got the wrong...
这位就是比利
Oh, we've got, uh, Billy right here.
和亚军一起拍张合影吧
Let's get a shot with the runner-up.
好的 亚军站到一起吧
All right, let's get the runner-up out here.
-这发错了 -把奖章拿高点
- I've got the wrong... - Come on. Hold that ribbon up high.
你们俩靠近点 看我这里
You two get snuggly. Look at me.
假装在我头上有个小松鼠窝
Pretend like there's a little squirrel's nest on my head.
拜拜 比利 圣诞快乐
Bye, Billy! Have a good Christmas!
罗杰
Roger.
是的 温拿少爷
Yes, Mr. Wenan.
我有一些事情需要我们那位朋友来做
I have some more work for that friend of ours.
我会帮您联♥系♥ 少爷
I'll put you in contact, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你说吧
All right, I can talk.
具体的需求是什么
What exactly does this entail?
好吧 我知道了
I see. All right, uh...
名字是什么
You got a name?
出价多少
How much?
是的 我都明白
Yeah. Yeah, I understand.
单我接了
Job accepted.
我得挂了 我在干别的活呢
I gotta go. I'm on another gig.
我们不禁要问自己
...we ask ourselves the real question.
圣诞老人现在还有什么意义
Is Santa making a difference anymore?
接下来是一则来自北卡罗莱纳的新闻
Here we have a story out of North Carolina.
两个孩子说 他们把一个保龄球
We have two children said they were just having fun
从希克森高架桥上扔下去只是因为好玩
when they dropped a bowling ball off the Hickerson overpass.
我说 这可造成三十辆车连环相撞
I mean, this caused a 30-car pileup.
广♥告♥后 我们将连线俄勒冈州的一位先生
Next hour, we're gonna be talking to an Oregon man who says
谈谈关于一群学生烧毁了他的房♥子
a group of schoolchildren burned his house to the ground.
北峰镇
人口 4259
圣诞快乐 克里斯
Merry Christmas, Chris.
学生把叔叔点着了
Ah, schoolkids are lighting their uncles on fire