独♥立♥日当周周末
$658,000 was stolen from the Seneca Savings and Loan
塞内卡储贷中心失窃65.8万美元
over this past Fourth of July weekend.
当地警方至今未查明
Local police have found no clues
劫匪是如何出入银行的
as to how the bank robber was able to enter or exit the bank.
这周末又发生了一起小镇银行抢劫案
Another small town bank robbery over the weekend.
嫌疑人至今未被确认
No suspects have been identified.
而现在 第三起抢劫案
Now, a third robbery,
案发地点为宾夕法尼亚州的威廉斯波特
this time in Williamsport, Pennsylvania,
作案手法与前两起相同
by what appears to be the same modus operandi.
疑为"来去大盗"再次作案
The In-and-Out Bandit has done it once again.
这是六年来发生的第八起抢劫案
The eighth robbery in the past six years
而当局至今没有找到嫌疑人
and authorities still have no suspects.
夺 金 营 救
免费卡车租赁
欧若拉自助仓储
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
你我之间的心理学
太好了
Oh, good.
我正想着有谁能来帮我
I was wondering when somebody was gonna show up and help me.
-我 我不是 -我需要一个储存柜
- Oh, I... I don't... - I need a storage unit
用来放那些用不上
for all the crap that I have, that I don't really want or need,
却又不敢扔的废物
but that I'm too chicken to get rid of.
实际上 我东西很多
Actually, considering all my baggage,
可能需要两个储存柜
I might need two units, depending on how,
取决于它们多大多臭
you know, big and smelly they are.
你喜欢臭的吗
You prefer smelly?
是的 谁不是呢
I do. Who doesn't, really?
那个看起来不错
Ooh. That looks good.
我来帮你拿吧
Oh. Please, allow me.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
-你在这里工作对吧 -是的
- You work here, right? - I do.
没错 虽然
I do. Although, you know,
我倾向于称它为"有偿自习室"
I prefer to call it "paid study hall."
你是在读大学吗
Oh. You're in college, huh?
我看起来不像大学生吗
Don't I look like I'm in college?
波士顿学院 研究生
BC, grad school.
-再三个学期就毕业了 -真棒
- Three semesters to go. - Good for you.
让我猜猜
Ah. So, let me guess.
你想租个储物柜
You need a storage unit.
是的 谢谢
Yes, please.
最好是不臭的
Preferably one that doesn't smell.
没问题 我帮你看看 但是
Okay. Let's see what I can do. But, um,
我们应该把位置换回来
we should probably switch places.
是的 抱歉 好的
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Right.
所以
So, uh...
在这里填上你的名字
Fill in the blank with your name here.
-汤姆 -汤姆
- Tom. - Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
我们有大中小三种尺寸
We have small, medium, and large.
我刚搬到城里 东西不多
Well, I just moved into town, I don't have much,
中号♥应该够了
so I guess medium should work.
在空白处填上你的名字
Fill in the blank with your name.
-安妮 -安妮.
- Annie. - Annie.
好了 中号♥ 不臭的
All right. Medium and not smelly it is.
一年后
进来 进来吧
Come on, come on.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
后门开着
The back door was open.
挂着"出♥售♥"的标志
Just 'cause there's a "for sale" sign
不代表就能
doesn't mean that this isn't,
怎么说呢 破门而入
I don't know, breaking and entering.
-非法侵入 -是的
- Trespassing? - Oh, yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
拜托 你知道的 我确实喜欢恶作剧
I mean, come on, you know, I'm all for a little mischief,
但是我们 我们来这里干什么
but what are we... What are we doing here?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得 我觉得
What do I think... I think it's...
我觉得这里不错
I think it's cute.
让我想起了我的家乡开普
You know, reminds me of the Cape I grew up in.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
墙面可以刷点颜色 比如黄色
I mean, it could use some paint. Maybe yellow.
黄色吗
Yellow, huh?
牛顿小镇是个很棒的社区
And, uh, Newton's a great neighborhood.
有很多不错的餐馆和公园
Lots of nice restaurants and parks.
听说警局也很棒 所以我们还是走吧
And I hear amazing police department, so let's get out of here.
我也听说了
Uh... So I heard.
如果我们出价合适 他们可能会宽容一些
Maybe they'll go easy on us if we make a decent offer.
等等 抱歉 你说什么
Wait. I'm sorry, what?
前提是你有兴趣搬来和我一起住
That is if you're interested in moving in with me.
你是在
Are you...
好吧 你是在耍我吗
Okay, are you messing with me right now?
完全没有这个意思
Not in the slightest.
已经一年了 亲爱的 一年了
It's been a year, honey. One year.
是的
It has.
这是特别美好的一年
Aw, it's been a wonderful, wonderful year.
我只是没有
I just don't...
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
离婚后我就没跟任何人同居过 而且
I haven't lived with anyone since the divorce, and, uh...
我不想重蹈覆辙
I just can't go through that again.
不会的
You won't have to.
我保证
I promise.
天啊 这个家太漂亮了
Oh, God, it is a beautiful home.
那么 这算是
So, is that a, uh...
同意了吗
Yes?
你 我们能负担得起吗
Can you... Can we even afford this?
我得先处理完一些事情 但是
Well, I have to work out a couple of things, but
是的 我们能的
yes, we can.
好吧
Okay.
我同意
Yeah!
安妮
Annie?
还有件事要告诉你
There is something else I need to tell you.
别 今晚别说
No. Not tonight.
今晚的惊喜已经够多了
This girl has had enough surprises for one night.
可以等等
It can wait.
给你吧
Here.
我应该给你买♥♥些真正的狗粮 对吧
Suppose I ought to get you some real dog food, huh?
你喜欢什么样的
What kind do you like?
-那不是泰丽莎的狗吗 -以前是
- Ain't that Theresa's dog? - Used to be.
-什么意思 -离婚 都过去了
- What does that mean? - The divorce, it went through.
正式离婚
It's official.
她得到了房♥子 我得到了塔西
She got the house and I got Tazzie.
你想要塔西吗
Did you even want Tazzie?
她那该死的律师什么都要
But her freakin' lawyer was asking for everything.
房♥子 两辆车 我们仅有的几支股票
The house, the two cars, the few stocks we own.
所以我也开始什么都要
So I started asking for everything.
法官很理性 把所有东西一分为二
The judge was rational, cut everything down in the middle,
除了房♥子和狗
except for the house and the dog.
她更想要房♥子
And she preferred the house.
查尔斯顿酒店
联邦调查局 需要帮您转接到哪里
Federal Bureau of Investigation. How may I direct your call?
我是"来去大盗"
I'm the In-and-Out Bandit.
我要自首
I wanna turn myself in.
请稍等
Please hold.
联邦调查局特工山姆·贝克
FBI. Special Agent Sam Baker.
有什么能为您效劳的
How can I help you?
我是"来去大盗" 我要自首
I'm the In-and-Out Bandit. I wanna turn myself in.
稍等一下
Give me a second.
又有一个"来去大盗"来自首了
We got another In-and-Out confession.
知名案件啊 都快成潮流了吧
That's a popular one. Must be trending.
哪怕不是什么好事
Whatever that means.
好了 先说你的名字吧
Okay. Why don't we start with a name?
叫我汤姆吧
You can call me Tom.