根据真实事件改编
安全后卫
克莱姆森体育部 学生 学院 大家庭
这里是WSBF广播台
This is WSBF,
今天又是南卡罗来纳州美丽的一天
and it's a beautiful day in South Carolina.
克莱姆森大学 南卡罗来纳州 2006年
秋天到了
Fall is here.
所以 是时候加热你的核桃派了
So, it's time to warm up the pecan pie
倒上一杯甜茶
and pour a nice glass of sweet tea,
因为等待已经结束了 朋友们
because the wait is over, folks.
克莱姆森橄榄球队回来了
Clemson Football is back.
我知道大四学生们正渴望得到救赎
I know the seniors are anxious for redemption.
今天新一批才华横溢的新生正进入校园
And the new group of talented freshmen are entering campus today,
希望能在这里留下印记
hoping to define their legacy.
如果你还没有赛季套票 你最好快点去买♥♥
If you don't have your season tickets, you better get 'em fast
因为它们现在可非常畅销
'cause they're selling like hot cakes.
有传言说 今年的鲍登碗比赛
There's rumors of a special half-time performance
会有一个你不想错过的特别半场表演
during this year's Bowden Bowl that you don't wanna miss.
两位教练 父亲对儿子
Both coaches, father versus son.
这将是年度之战
It'll be the rivalry of the year.
我的错 我的错
My fault. My fault, my fault.
-我来的时间不好吗 -哦不 对不起
- Bad time? - Oh, no, sorry.
-我是丹尼尔 -我是雷
- I'm Daniel. - Ray.
-你好 -你是
- Hey. - Are you...
你是球队的吗
You on the team?
-噢 好吧 -我无意冒犯
- Ouch. Okay. Okay. - Hey, hey, no disrespect.
不不不 没事 你是什么位置的
No, no, no. It's cool. What position?
安全后卫
Safety.
是吗 你看起来挺像后卫的
Yeah? Yeah, you look like a safety.
我是长岛队的线卫 连续两年
I was a Long Island linebacker, two years runnin'.
你说真的吗
For real?
当然不是 你看看我 我是替补踢球手
No. Look at me. I'm the third-string kicker.
但是别搞错了
But don't get it twisted.
如果让我对抗 我会放翻他们的
I could lay a lick on someone if I gotta.
好的
Yes, sir.
你拿的是什么
What you got over there?
一位特殊女士的爱心包裹吗
Care package from a special lady?
不 这是我弟弟开的玩笑
Nah. It's a joke from my little brother.
真可爱
Oh, that's cute.
我有五个哥哥 你知道吗
Yeah, I have five older brothers, you know?
感觉我这辈子就像个拳击袋
Felt like a punching bag all my life.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我们有千层面 肉卷 自♥制♥面包
We got lasagna, braciole, homemade bread.
妈妈特制
Mama's special.
给你
There you go.
哦不 谢谢 我不能要你的食物
Oh. No, thank you. I can't take your food.
不不不 在我们那
Oh, no, no, no. Where I'm from,
不接受食物才是无礼
not takin' the food is the insult.
另外 我们现在是室友了 雷
Besides, we're roommates now, Ray.
我的就是你的
What's mine is yours.
吃吧
Mangia, come on.
牺牲对你们来说意味着什么
What does sacrifice mean to you?
球队迎新会 弗兰克·霍华德纪念球场
对我来说 意味着全力以赴
To me, means puttin' it all on the line.
意味着无私奉献
It means being selfless...
快快快
Let's go.
意味着全情投入
Committed.
快快快 跑起来
Let's go! Let's go!
你不能满足于现状
You can't be satisfied.
没有舒适的余地
There ain't no room for comfortable.
你必须牺牲
You must sacrifice.
-提速 -重心往下
- Pick 'em up! - Get down!
-快点 -再快一点
- Let's go. - Turn it up.
-动起来 -快点
- Move! - Let's go!
我们是老虎队 宝贝 老虎就该这样
We Tigers over here, baby. That's what Tigers do!
快
Let's go!
怎么回事 雷 你累了吗
The hell's goin' on, Ray? You tired?
想让我们为你停止练习吗 我们可以等你
Want us to stop practice for you? We'll wait.
通过牺牲
It's through sacrifice...
再快一点
Turn it up!
-我们找到了荣誉和传统 -快
- we find honor and rich tradition. - Let's go!
我们这里的传统 和其他地方都不一样
Now our tradition here, it's unlike any other.
我知道你们在正式访问时都看到了这座山
Now I know you all saw the hill on your official visits.
如果你够幸运
If you're fortunate enough
能通过训练营 有些人不能
to make it through training camp, some won't,
你就能体验到从山上跑下来的那种荣耀感
you'll get to experience that honor of runnin' down that hill.
我告诉你们
And I'll tell ya,
我保证那是你生命中最激动人心的25秒
I guarantee that is the most exciting 25 seconds of your life.
霍华德之石是神圣的
The Howard's Rock is sacred.
不管是对球队来说 还是对这个社区来说
It's sacred to this team, it's sacred to this community.
我们每场比赛都触摸它是有原因的
We touch it every single game for a reason.
留给你们自己去找出原因
It's up to you to figure out why.
但我告诉你们
But I will tell ya this.
如果你不能给我110%的努力
If you are not gonna give me 110%,
就别拿你的脏手碰它
you keep your filthy hands off it.
教练
Coach?
对那些不认识我的人 我是西蒙斯教练
For those who don't know me, I'm Coach Simmons,
但我在招募期间认识了你们中的大多数人
but I did get to know most of you during recruitment.
如果你们还记得我第一天说的话
And if you remember my first day,
我告诉你们什么了
what'd I tell ya?
成为一名学♥生♥运♥动♥员会很难
Bein' a student athlete's gonna be hard.
你们这些高年级学生肯定懂我的意思
Now, you upperclassmen, you already know what I'm talkin' about.
而你们这些新生 马上就会明白了
You freshmen, you're about to find out.
所以明天早上五点半
So tomorrow mornin', 5:30 a.M.,
第一次训练
you got first practice.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
凯勒 你在哪
Hey, Keller, where are ya?
我在这 教练
Here, Coach.
对这些新人有什么建议吗
Got any advice for these young pups?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
不
No.
再睡五分钟
Five more minutes.
丹尼尔 醒醒
Daniel! Wake up!
丹尼尔 醒醒 已经5点26了
Daniel, wake up! It's 5:26.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
快跑 极速 快点
Let's go! Push it! Come on now!
快点
Let's go!
快 凯勒 膝盖不错
Let's go, Keller! Good knees, good knees!
抬头 眼睛看球 快走
Head up! Find that ball! Let's go!
动起来
Move! Let's move!
突破自己 快点 别碰我后背 快
Push yourself! Let's go! Don't you touch my back. Let's go!
-手抬起来看前面 -这下不错
- Hands up, eyes up... - I like that one!
抽筋了 抽筋了
Cramp, cramp, cramp.
你还好吗 兄弟
Hey, you all right, man?
-怎么了 -抽筋了抽筋了
- Hey, what's up? - Cramp, cramp, cramp...
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
费马尔
雷 是我 你弟
还记得我吗
给我回电♥话♥
克莱姆森老虎队 防守
别在我的训练里偷懒 小子们
Don't cheat my drill, son. Don't cheat my drill.
如果我们以两人为单位防守
If we're in base temp of two,
而攻方三个人从远端进攻
and they come out trips to the wide side of the field,
我们知道该怎么做
we know what we have to do.
我们就要六人联防 对吧
We need to go cover six, right?
这是最基本的
This our bread and butter here.
这是五后卫双人联防
This is the base nickel cover two.
如果第三攻了离10码还远
And the third-and-long?
所有角卫 我要你们全力拦截两侧
All you corners, I want you hard on the flat.
安全后卫们 注意头顶
And the safeties, nothin' over the top.
不要让任何东西越过你
Don't you dare let anything get over you.
还有五分卫 这很重要 好吗
And the nickel, it's real important here, all right?
雷 听我说
Ray? Listen to me.
任何从你面前过去的东西
Anything comes across your face,