十年前
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's happening?
尼克 仔细听我说
Nick, you listen to me.
就像地球上只剩我们俩了 好吗 尼克
Like we're the last two people on the planet. Okay? Nick.
有一天 一个女孩会给你一朵花
Some day a girl is going to give you a flower.
明白吗 一朵花
You got that? A flower.
你一定要帮她 尼克
And you have to help her. Nick.
帮她就等于帮了我们大家
You help her and you help us all.
记住了吗
Okay?
我知道你现在一头雾水
I know it doesn't make any sense right now,
但我相信告诉我这件事的女人
but I believe the woman who told me that.
你能相信我吗
You think you could believe me?
我爱你
I love you.
尼克 我总是说你是特别的
I always said you were special, Nick.
这事儿证明我没看错
Turns out I was right.
异管局的人来了 尼克 赶紧跑吧
Division's here. Nick. Just keep moving.
别想你要往哪走 否则观察者会追踪到你
And don't make any decisions that any watcher can track.
我只是想找他聊聊
I just wanted to have a conversation.
真是浪费
What a waste.
把尸体带去实验室
Bring his body to the lab.
这世上有很多特别的人
There are special people in this world.
并不是我们想要与众不同
We don't ask to be special.
我们只是天生如此
We're just born this way.
大多数人每天与我们擦肩而过
We pass you on the streets every day,
却对我们的特别一无所觉
unnoticed by most.
异能
异能
异能
异能
异能
一切始于1945年
It started in 1945.
纳粹做了大量实验 试图将超能力用于战争
The Nazis were conducting experiments in psychic warfare,
尝试将超能力注入到士兵体内
trying to turn those with psychic abilities into soldiers.
很多人因此丧生
Lots of us died.
战争结束了
The war ended,
实验却未曾停止
but the experiments never stopped.
世界上的其他政♥府♥
Other governments around the world
成立了名为异管局的组织
set up what they called "Divisions"...
想将纳粹未完成的实验进行到底
Trying to do what the Nazis couldn't,
将我们变成武器
to turn us into weapons.
异管局的特工们接受训练
Division's agents are trained
像对付动物一样追踪和追捕我们
to track and hunt us down like animals...
将我们从亲人朋友身边带走
Take us away from our families and friends.
因此被带走的孩子遍布世界各地
There are children stuffed away all over the world.
他们对我们进行测试 将我们分类
They test us and categorize us.
他们称我为"观察者"
I'm what they call a "watcher".
我们能预见未来
We can see the future,
虽然做起来没听上去那么容易
even if that's not always as simple as it sounds.
大型喷气机坠毁 目前未发现生还者
The jumbo jet crashed. There are no reports of survivors.
还有一些人被称为"瞬移者"
Others are called "movers",
是对"瞬间转移"的简称
just an easy way of saying "telekinetic".
"控制者"能将思想输入到你的脑海中
"Pushers" put thoughts in your head
让你相信他们编造的谎言就是真♥相♥
and make whatever lie they come up with the truth.
他们已经开始控制我的思维了...
They'd already begun to control my mind...
"嗅探者" "转换者" "幻影者"
"Sniffs", "shifters", "shadows",
"放血者" 还有许多许多
"bleeders", it goes on and on.
而在异管局看来 我们只是小白鼠
In Division's eyes, we're all just lab rats.
只有一个问题 我们不断地死去
Only one problem: we keep dying.
有证据显示 他们给这些孩子喝...
The evidence shows that the kids were
含有放射性碘的牛奶
given milk with radioactive iodine.
那些增强能力的药物
No one has ever survived
没有留下任何幸存者
the drug meant to boost our powers.
我叫凯西·霍姆斯
My name is Cassie Holmes.
异管局带走了我妈妈
Division took my mom from me.
而现在 我预见的未来可不太美好
right now the future I see doesn't look so great.
不过好消息是 未来一直在改变
The good news is the future is always changing...
微小的事也能引起重大的变化
In the largest of ways by the smallest of things.
他们一直占着很大的优势
They've been winning a lot of battles.
现在该轮到我们取得胜利了
Now it's our turn to win the war.
现今
异管局实验室
她注射后活了下来
She survived the injection.
她是零号♥试验体
She's our patient zero.
把所有嗅探者都给我找来
Bring me every sniffer we have.
她是徒步 跑不远的
But she's on foot. She can't get far.
她能让任何与她对视过的人帮她
She'll get help from anyone she can lay her eyes on.
无论如何要抓她回来
Do whatever is necessary to get her.
还有那支注射器 快去
And that syringe back! Now!!
两天后
-早上好 -早上好
7或14 算我一千
还来 你都输了五千块了
阿陈说你欠钱不还的
他瞎扯的
他瞎扯 那你是说我也瞎扯咯
有人告诉我
你欠了一万五
你到底赌不赌
So you want to bet or not?
好吧 但如果你再输
我就叫人揍你
你还欠我们六千块 尼克
过得怎么样 尼克
What do you say, Nick?
你们是谁
Who are you?
-我们是异管局的人 -别装作不知道
- We're with Division. - Like you didn't know.
-去死吧 -冷静 小子
- Go to hell. - Easy, son.
我们要是想抓你 你早就在卡车厢里了
If we wanted you, you'd be in the back of a van.
是你请我们进去 还是要我们动粗
You gonna let us in or are we gonna have to be rude?
你倒是聪明 住这么个破地儿
Smart move living in a shithole like this.
藏得挺深 怪不得我们监测不到
One on top of the other. Took you far off the radar.
还不够深
Not far enough.
想知道我们怎么找到你的吗
Would you believe this is how we found you?
十年前去你家的时候
From your old toothbrush
拿到的旧牙刷
from that encounter ten years ago.
就那么一点点气味
Barely a scent left.
刚开始以为你在东京
Thought you were in Tokyo.
或者马来西亚
Then Malaysia.
最终我们从一些建筑上找到了线索
Finally we got a few readings on some buildings.
很多逃亡的超能力者
There's a lot of runaway psychics in
都想在香港避难 尼克
Hong Kong trying to disappear. Nick.
这些人没有了祖国 既不为谁卖♥♥命
People with no country, no loyalty...
也不想掺合那些狗屁政事
No desire to get involved in political bullshit.
你一个人住在这很久了吧 尼克
Nobody but you in this apartment for a long time, Nick.
怎么 你们还在找别人吗
Why? You looking for someone besides me?
一个女孩 她手上有我们的东西
A girl. She has something belonging to us.
感觉你似乎认识她
Better than a hunch you know her.
很明显不认识
Obviously I don't.
借个牙刷方便以后再找你
In case we need to get hold of you again.
我还有些用过的手纸 没准你们更喜欢
I've got some old toilet paper you boys might like more.
别再费心逃跑了 尼克
Don't bother running. Nick.
我们知道你在哪了
We know where you are now.
妈的
Shit.
-喂 -你好 尼克
- Yeah? - Hey, Nick.
-你谁啊 -开门 尼克
- Who is this? - Open up, Nick.
把枪放下
And put your gun down.
把那玩意拿开 我给你带东西来了
Put that thing away. Got you something.
鸡腿呢 在这
Where's the chicken...? There it is.
靠 有没有搞错
Hey, whoa! Excuse me?
你就这样招待客人啊
Is this how you treat your guests?
我就是这样招待...
This is how I treat random strangers
闯进我公♥寓♥的不速之客的
who barge into my apartment.
比如刚才来过的异管局嗅探者
Like the Division sniffers who were just here?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是凯西
I'm Cassie.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
听着 凯西
Listen, Cassie...
我确定你♥爸♥妈现在
I'm sure your mom and dad are nervous
一定很担心你 不如你就...
about you right now, so why don't you...
-你不明白 -你说对了
- You don't understand. - You've got that right.
我们会找到六百万美元
This is about us finding six million dollars.
这是我们
That's us.