Please, don't leave me in here.
求求你 别把我关在里面
Jake, I promise I won't be long.
杰克 我答应你一会儿就回来
She'll kill me before you get back.
她会在你回来之前杀死我的
You're very safe here.
你在里面很安全
All right? Nobody's gonna harm you.
好吗? 没有谁会伤害你
We're only locking the door
我们之所以把门锁上
because we're worried you might try and leave again.
是因为担心你再跑掉
I left because she was in here.
我是因为她才跑的
Why? Why are you doing this to me?
为什么? 为什么你要这么做
I promise you, Jake,
我向你保证 杰克
I would never let anything bad happen to you.
我不会让你受到任何伤害
Jake, I'm not trying to punish you,
杰克 这不是惩罚你
but I have to be sure that you're safe while I tend to other patients.
我得去其他病房♥看看 但我得确保你的安全
You see that camera up there?
你看见摄像头了吗?
Someone will be watching you the whole time.
有人会一直监视这间屋子
That won't stop her.
没用的
You have got to get some rest.
你得休息一会儿
She killed my whole family. She's gonna kill me.
她杀死了我的家人 她也会杀死我的
She's gonna kill me. Hey, easy.
她会杀了我的 嘿 轻点
Please. Please don't leave.
求求你 不要走
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Nobody should have to go through what you've been through.
我为你的遭遇深表同情
It doesn't matter.
不必了
I'm already dead.
我就快死了
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我尽快赶回来
No. No.
不要 不要
She's here.
她来了
No. She's here! Let me out! She's here!
她来了! 让我出去! 她来了!
Dr. Sullivan, you'd better get down there.
苏医生 你最好下去一趟
Another nightmare?
又做噩梦了?
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉 我吵醒你了
It's that same dream again?
又是同样的梦?
Go back to sleep.
你睡吧
It was left on my desk to shame me.
今天的新闻让我如芒在背
It never stops.
这样的事还在屡屡发生
"BIZARRE DEATH FOR AMERICAN TRAGEDY SURVIVOR"
一宗惨案的幸存者今天离奇死亡
We'll move.
我们搬走吧
We can leave Tokyo if you want.
如果你愿意 我们可以离开东京
It's not just about what happened today.
今天的事也与她有关
What makes you sure this is part of it?
你为什么这么确定?
If you follow it from the beginning, it's all connected,
如果你认真分♥析♥的话 所有这些事都是有关联的
and now it's in Chicago.
她现在在芝加哥
Chicago?
芝加哥?
This happened in Chicago?
这些发生在芝加哥?
Then it has nothing to do with us.
那与我们有什么关系?
Yes, it does.
不是没有关系
I can't hide from this anymore.
我不能再逃避了
Naoko, you're upset.
你太疑神疑鬼了
People are talking. Let them talk.
至于有人在背后议论你 就让他们议论吧
I told you.
我告诉你了
It's not about what happened at the office.
你想得太简单了
Naoko! Naoko!
直子! 直子!
I understand your feelings,
我能理解你
but it's out of your control.
但这不是你能左右得了的
People are dying.
有人快要死了
There's nothing you can do about it.
但是 没有你插得上手的地方
There is.
有
There is!
有!
Wait, hey. What about me?
慢着 嘿 那我呢?
Watch out for the fire alarm.
留心警报器
There's a closet wall, too. Where're your keys?
这里也有个储藏室 你的钥匙呢?
How many have we done it in?
我们在里面做了多少次了?
A lot.
很多次了
You do know the only reason I'm dating you
你知道的 我约你的唯一理由
is 'cause you have the keys to a whole apartment building, right?
就是你有整个公♥寓♥的钥匙 是吧?
I don't have the keys to anything. My brother does.
我没有钥匙 我哥哥才有
You know the only reason I'm dating you
你知道的 我约你的唯一理由
is 'cause I need a fashion model for my designs.
就是我得为我的时装设计找个模特
You know I'm cool with that. You can dress me up.
你知道我是你的不二人选
I'm really happy we're doing this together.
我俩的合作让我很开心
Yeah. New York's gonna be awesome.
整个纽约都会为之一震的
They have no idea what's about to hit them.
他们会对你的设计毫无招架之力
Wait till you see what's about to hit you.
还是看看你是怎么招架的吧
Nice.
棒极了
What?
什么东西?
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Shit.
讨厌
What apartment is this?
这是什么房♥间?
Fuck, this is where that family...
见鬼 这是那间
Come on. Let's go.
走 我们走
Okay.
好
Rose, why so many dolls?
萝丝 怎么这么多玩具啊?
It's a going away party.
我在办一个送别派对
For who? Lisa.
为谁? 丽莎
Rose?
萝丝?
Is it time for your medicine?
是不是该吃药了?
No, I'm okay.
不用 我没事
I'm letting Lisa take two of my dolls with her on the trip.
我准备让丽莎带上两个娃娃
Are you?
真的吗?
They wanna see the world.
他俩想去看看外面的世界
And what about you, Rose?
那你呢 萝丝?
Do you want to see the world?
你想去外面的世界走走吗?
I'm gonna when Lisa gets famous.
等丽莎出名了 我就能去了
Hey. Hey, just put it out of your mind, Lis.
嘿! 忘了他们吧 丽
Okay? Forget about it.
好吗? 忘了吧
We're out of here soon enough.
反正我们就快离开芝加哥了
Yeah, but I knew them.
没错 但是我认识他们啊
I know you did, but it's the past,
我知道 已经是过去的事了
and the past can't hurt you.
过去的就让它过去吧
Okay?
好吗?
I'll call you later. Okay.
我待会给你打电♥话♥ 好
There she is.
她回来了
Lisa!
丽莎!
Hi, Rose.
嗨 萝丝
Hey, Gretchen. Where's Max?
嘿 格雷琴 马科斯在哪儿?
Right behind you.
你后面
Thanks for watching her, Gretchen.
谢谢你帮我们照看她 格雷琴
Always a pleasure.
哦 我很喜欢她
Rose is an angel.
我们的萝丝是个天使
How's the painting going?
你的画怎么样了?
Well, the arthritis makes it hard.
我的关节炎让创作步履维艰
I use more ointment than paint these days.
我这几天用的药膏比颜料还多
Bye, Rose. Bye.
拜 萝丝 拜
Have a good party. I will.
祝你的派对成功 我会的
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
You're late.
你回来晚了
I had to ask Gretchen to look after Rose.
我不得不让格雷琴来照看萝丝
I'm sorry. I lost track of time.
抱歉 我没留意时间
What? Cough them up.
干嘛? 快交出来
We just needed a little privacy.
我们只不过需要一点隐私
You're leaving town with the guy.
你们就要去芝加哥了
Can't it wait?
不能忍♥忍♥吗?
Wait, where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Well, now that I've got the keys,
既然钥匙到手了
I can do some things that need to get done.
我就可以开始干我的活啦
Okay.
好吧
Oh, no.
噢 不
What's with Max today?
马科斯今天过得怎样?
He doesn't like people moving.
他不喜欢别人搬家
He doesn't like people moving out.
是他不喜欢别人搬出去