不
No!
无语
There are no words.
发生了最可怕的事故
There's been the most dreadful accident.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
韦斯顿警♥察♥总长
Police Commissioner Weston!
一个女人 她在威胁我 要我的钱 我
A woman...She was threatening me, demanding money. I...
我杀了我妈妈
I had killed my mother.
我认为他们在追某人
I think they were chasing someone.
搜索场地
Search the grounds!
而在那一刻
And in that moment...
搜索场地
Search the grounds!
我能想到最好的办法是
...the best I could think to do
跑
was run.
我跑了很久
And I ran for a long time.
我终于来到伦敦
I made it to London after all.
摄政公园
Regent's Park.
但是没有茶
But no tea.
这都是我的错 巴迪
It's all my fault, Buddy.
没有妈妈
No Mum.
我不应该进去
I never should've gone in.
我是个孤儿
I was an orphan.
我的项链
My necklace.
悲伤的故事
Sad story.
天才女孩变成了愚蠢的女孩 把她的妈妈害死了
Genius girl turns into stupid girl who gets her mother killed
最终独自一人
and ends up alone.
但是新的一天带来了新的机会
But a new day brings new opportunities
或者至少几个小偷 霍拉斯
or at least a couple of petty thieves. Horace...
先生 能不能给一些零钱
Sir, please could you spare some change?
不 对不起
No, sorry.
还有贾斯珀
...and Jasper.
早安
Morning.
不要过来
Stay back!
霍拉斯一般上很烦人
Horace was generally annoying.
回到你的家人身边 小女孩
Go back to your family, little girl!
贾斯珀是富有洞察力的人
Jasper was the insightful one.
她没有家人
She has no family.
这也很恼人
Which was also annoying.
而维克则非常友好 再一次 很恼人
And Wink was just plain friendly. Again, annoying.
巴迪
Buddy!
-喂 -快点 霍拉斯
-Oi! -Come on, Horace.
但是 比起坐牢 他们是更好的选择
But they were a better option than being in jail.
停
Stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
喂 你们这群混小子
Oi, you little scallywags!
反叛者的心 - 狠狠地踢他们
That was close.
真危险 我想我们甩掉她了
I think we lost her.
你认为吗
Ya think?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你的故事是什么
So, what's your story?
你父母在哪里
Where are your parents?
我妈妈已经死了
My mum's dead.
我跳过了我害死她的那部分
I skipped over the part where I killed her.
我想你应该留在这里 成为我们帮派的一员
I think you should stay here, be a part of our gang.
她应该什么 什么 这一点尚未讨论过
She should what? What, what, what? This has not been discussed.
那么就现在讨论 而且我们需要到一个女孩
It's being discussed now. And we could use a girl
看起来很天真和分散注意力
to look innocent and be a distraction.
我想成为一名时装设计师 不是小偷
I wanted to be a fashion designer, not a thief.
你没有那么多选择 只有我们
You don't got that many options. Just us.
他说得对 我是逃犯
He was right. I was a fugitive.
她又哭了吗
Is she crying again?
她妈妈死了 你知道那是什么感受
Her mum died. You remember what that's like.
我知道他们在寻找一样东西
And there was one thing I knew they'd be looking for.
天啊
Cripes!
我需要染我的头发
I need to dye my hair.
我不知道 我蛮喜欢
I don't know, I quite like it.
当然 成为小偷不是妈妈的梦想
Granted, being a thief is not exactly a mother's dream,
但她不在了
but she was gone.
别担心 我们刚刚开始 还有更多坏事会发生
Don't worry, we're just getting started. There's lots more bad things coming...
我保证
I promise.
我们走吧 巴迪
Let's go, Buddy.
我们开始了
We're on!
在我晓得之前 十年过去了
Before I knew it, ten years had passed.
你甚至可以说我们为自己打造了一个家
You could even say we had made a home for ourselves.
霍拉斯 小心
Horace! Heads-up!
两分钟 现在是休息时间
Two minutes! It's stoppage time.
我们就像家人一样
We were like a family.
霍拉斯 我们走吧
Horace, let's go!
-一个家庭擅长于 -换衣服
-A family that's good at... -Get dressed!
偷东西
...stealing stuff.
我真的很抱歉 你知道皮卡迪利是否是下一个
I'm frightfully sorry. Do you know if Piccadilly is the next...
真的
Really,
真的
really,
真的很出色
really good.
哦 这是我的站
Oh, this is me.
女男爵之家 利伯提伦敦独家
我们扩大了我们的业务
We expanded our business.
我设计了出色的伪装
I designed fabulous disguises.
我们偷
We'd steal.
好了 女士
There you go, madam.
我设计
I'd design.
我们偷
We'd steal.
不是你的狗 我们不会再回来
Not your dog! We are not coming back here!
设计
Design.
这是一个完美的运作
It was a beautiful operation.
利伯提
我可以做我喜欢的事
I got to do what I love,
同时我们获得奖励
and we were reaping the rewards.
女男爵之家 - 利伯提
虽然一切很好 我觉得我可以做更伟大的事
But as good as things were, I felt I was meant for more in this life.
我妈妈原本要我做的事
That my mum would've wanted more for me.
我只是不知道是什么
I just didn't know what.
嘿
Hey! Psst!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
真无聊
Just bored.
无聊吗 你在开玩笑吗
Bored? Are you kidding?
我找到了一台小电视
I found a tiny TV.
日本人在床上睡着了
Japanese fellow asleep on the bed.
对不起 你们三个是谁
Uh, excuse me, who are you three?
快跑
Run.
天啊
Good Lord!
喂 小偷
Oi! Thieves!
女男爵之家冬季系列 1965
-二 三 -祝你生日快乐
Two, three! Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的埃斯特拉-拉-拉-拉
Happy birthday, dear Estell-la-la-la-la!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
还有我和贾斯珀
And me and Jasper
生日快乐朱迪
还有维克和巴迪
And Wink and Buddy
这是最好的生日
This is the nicest birthday in...
在这么久以来
In a while.
不是为了朱迪
Not for Judy.
-谁是朱迪 -不重要
-Who's Judy? -It doesn't matter.
这没什么大不了 她只是
It is no big deal. She just...
哦 朱迪
Oh, Judy.
可能很饿
...might be hungry.
-许个愿 -谢谢你们 谢谢 朱迪
-Make a wish. -Thanks, guys. Thanks, Judy.
这是什么
What's this?
这是伦敦利伯提提供的就业机会
This is an offer of employment from Liberty of London.
入门级职位
Entry-level position.
我希望是一家汉堡店 对吧
Oh, I hope it's a burger place, right?
利伯提 - 招聘负责人
不 它是城里最时尚的百货商店
No, it's the most fashionable department store in the city.