源于真实事件
德国 1945
Hello, gang. This is Midge.
你们好,坏小子们。我是蜜琪。
Sending you my warmest and fondest wishes tonight
今晚我要为美国远征军献上我
out to the American expeditionary forces.
最暖心和最柔情的祝福。
You will soon be welcomed
你们很快就要遭受到到德国人♥民♥
by a sizable German greeting party.
为你们召开的盛大欢迎会。
There's a lot of them, boys.
他们人数众多,小伙子们。
What chance do you have?
你们还会有什么机会呢?
It's not too late to surrender.
现在投降还不算晚。
There's no reason for we Americans
我们美国人没有理由
to get mixed up in this mess.
卷入这场混乱。
I don't want to see your lives wasted
我不想看到你们的生命浪费在
in fighting with the unbeatable German Army.
与不可战胜的德国♥军♥队作战上。
I'm only saying these things because I care about you.
我这么说只是因为我在乎你们。
In reality, there's no war between Germany and America.
事实上,德国和美国之间没有战争。
Do yourself a favor
善待你们自己
and be my special guest in Germany.
来到德国,做我的特邀嘉宾。
站住!
呆在原地别动。
你是米德里德.吉拉斯吗?
美国叛徒:审判“轴心萨利”
轴心萨利被捕
纳粹广播电台叛国者米德瑞德.吉拉斯在柏林被抓
轴心萨利面临战犯审判。
纳粹电台播音员米德瑞德.吉拉斯
今天将被押解飞抵合众国首都
This is the captain speaking.
我是本机机长。
We'll be landing at Washington National Airport
我们10分钟后就要降落在
in about ten minutes.
华盛顿国家机场。
1941年德国柏林
Hey, stranger.
嘿,陌生人。
How can I be a stranger when I saw you last night?
我昨晚还见过你,怎么就成了陌生人?
Doesn't matter.
没关系。
Bourbon, bitte.
来杯波旁威士忌。
Doesn't matter?
没关系吗?
I'm risking my life to see you.
我冒着生命危险来见你。
I appreciate you seeking me out.
你来找我,我很感谢。
But, I'm not sure I want the job.
但是,我不确定我想要这份工作。
It's a perfect fit.
非常合适。
Picture this.
设想一下。
After the war.
在战后。
Your name would be in newspapers.
你的名字会出现在报纸上。
Bright lights on Broadway.
百老汇的灯光上。
You'll be the talk of town.
你将家喻户晓。
I think you're a star.
我看,那时你就是个明星了。
Max.
麦克斯。
You're in love with me.
你还在爱着我。
Nothing has changed.
一如既往。
女士们,先生们,恕我冒昧,
我们现在有请一位美国歌♥手
Ah! She's here.
啊!她来了。
You set me up.
你给我下了套。
Hmm-mm.Meet your new band.
嗯-嗯。见见你的新乐队。
Charlie and his orchestra.
查理和他的管弦乐队。
Okay, I'll do it.
好吧,我会干的。
Let's give her a hand.
让我们给她点掌声。
"Won't You?" from the top.Thanks.
"你愿意吗"从头开始,谢谢。
I'm so lonely And I feel so blue
我如此孤独又如此忧郁
Looking for a sweetheart Indeed I do
我真想找个知心爱人
One who swears By stars above
让他对着天上的星星向我发誓
He'll be forever true
他将永远对我真诚
Won't you come and love me
你愿意来爱我吗
Love me Just as I would you?
爱我就像我爱你一样
Won't you come and love me
你愿意来爱我吗
Love me Just as I would you?
爱我就像我爱你一样
第三帝国宣传部长约瑟夫.戈培尔博士的办公室
What is your biggest weakness?
作为一名美国人,
Being an American?
你的最大弱点是什么?
Born Mildred Elizabeth Sisk in Portland, Maine.
米尔德里德·伊丽莎白·西斯克出生在缅因州波特兰。
Your mother remarried.
你的母亲改嫁了。
You took the surname Gillars.
你取了吉拉斯的姓。
In 1911, at 16,you moved to Conneaut, Ohio.
1911年,16岁的你搬到了俄亥俄州的康诺特。
1918, you enrolled at Ohio Wesleyan University
1918年,你进入俄亥俄卫斯理大学
to study dramatic arts.
学习戏剧艺术。
Then I moved to New York City
后来我搬到纽约,
and toured with stock companies and vaudeville.
随保留节目剧院和杂耍剧团巡回演出。
1929, you moved to France
1929年,你搬到法国,
and lived in Paris.
住在巴黎。
In 1934, you moved to Dresden to study music
1934年,你搬到德累斯顿学习音乐,
and was enrolled as a teacher of English
并在柏林的伯里茨语言学校
at the Berlitz School of Languages in Berlin.
担任英语教师。
Is this correct?
这都没错吧?
It is correct, yes.
是的,没错。
Why should we hire you?
我们为什么要雇你呢?
Because I am the best.
因为我是最好的。
Max Otto Koischwitz,
麦克斯.奥托.考施维兹,
the program director of the USA Zone,
美国区的节目总监,
wants you on his new show.
想要你上他的新节目。
Hmm.
嗯。
I want you to understand something.
我希望你明白一些事情。
The spoken word is the most powerful weapon in the world.
语言是世界上最有力的武器。
With the right words,a war can be won
只要说得对,第一把步♥枪♥的子弹还没上膛,
before the first rifle is loaded.
战争就已经打赢了。
We're here to attract people,to win them over.
我们在这里,是为了吸引人们,争取他们。
That is "propaganda".
这就叫做“宣传”。
And it works best when those being manipulated
当那些被♥操♥纵的人确信他们是在
are confident they're acting on their own free will.
按照自己的自♥由♥意志行事时,效果最好。
Are we clear?
我们都清楚了吗?
Yes. Quite clear.
是的,很清楚。
第三帝国无线电放送协会演播室
纳粹德国的官方广播
This is Berlin calling.
这里是柏林在广播。
Berlin calling the American mothers and wives.
柏林对美国的母亲们和妻子们进行广播。
And when Berlin calls,it pays to listen in
当柏林广播时,请注意收听
because there's an American girl sitting at the microphone
因为这里有个美国姑娘每周二晚上
every Tuesday evening
坐在麦克风前,
with a few words of truth to her countrywomen back home.
向她老家的乡村妇女,说几句真心话。
Now, boys, you know there's nothing in the world
此时,小伙子们,你们都知道,世界上没有一件事
any sweeter than the sounds of home.
比听到乡音更感亲切。
Is someone missing you tonight?
今晚会有人想你吗?
Is her name Linda?
她的名字是不是叫琳达?
Sandy? Karen?
桑迪?凯伦?
Do those thoughts bring back memories
这些思绪带回了对那个炎热夏夜的记忆
of the sultry summer nights dancing so close together?
那时你们两个如此贴近地起舞?
So close you can hardly breathe...
近的使你无法呼吸...
位于比利时的中继站在我们的控制中。
我们将进行24小时广播。
覆盖国内和国际。
and hearing your girlfriend's
你听到女友的
- soft laughter.- Gut.
-温柔的笑声。-很好。
Sadly, boys,tomorrow you're once again
不幸的是,小伙子们,明天你们又要再次
going out against superior German forces.
冲到优秀的德国♥军♥队面前。
What chance do you have?
你们还有什么机会?
It's not too late to surrender.
现在投降,为时不晚。
美国不想卷入这场战争。
Dance with our lovely frauleins
那就过来和我们最可爱的德国小姐跳舞吧
Nice, virile,
像你这样和蔼,阳刚,
and muscular American men like you.
强壮的美国男人。
And now for some music.
下面播放音乐。
She's perfect.
她很完美。
我要在广播前24小时看到脚本。
吉拉斯小姐需要有目标的,严格的,正确的领导
Naturlich.
当然。
告诉我,
她在床上的声音怎么样?
你现在可以走了。
华盛顿特区,1948年
美国联邦地区法♥院♥
Get a quick conviction on Axis Sally.
快速给“轴心萨利”定罪。
The case is yours.
这个案子归你负责。
Listen, it's a grounder.
听着,这就是一锤定案。
There's no question about it.Easy out.
没什么问题。快审速判,早日结案。
We've confidence in you,Mr. Laughlin.
我们信任你,劳克林先生。