无论碰上任何困难
And nothing could ever be broken
我们都能一起解决
that we can't fix... together.
我向我的佩德罗求助
I asked my Pedro for help.
米拉贝儿
Mirabel.
结果他派你来给我
He sent me you.
不是她做的
She didn't do this!
不是她做的
She didn't do this!
我给了她一个幻象
I gave her a vision!
是我
It was me!
我说「去吧」,她就…
I was, like, "go!" And she was, like...
她只是想帮忙
She only wanted to help.
我不管你怎么看我,如果你太顽固…
I don't care what you think of me, but if you're too stubborn to...
Brunito.
我好像漏掉了什么重点
I feel like I missed something important.
走吧
Come on.
现在是怎样?我们要去哪?
What's happening? Where are we going?
回家
Home.
是她,我发现她了
It's her! I found her!
是我发现她的
I found her!
她回来了…
She's back! She's back, she's back!
米拉贝儿
Mirabel!
米拉贝儿
Mirabel!
妈妈
Mamá.
Mamá.
亲爱的,我担心死了
Mi amor, I was so worried.
我们找不到你
We couldn't find you.
到处都是蜜蜂
There were bees everywhere.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
要有房♥子才行
Not if we don't have a house.
怎样?我们没房♥子啊,不能说吗?
What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house?
那是什么?不是房♥子
What is that? Not a house.
看看这个家,我们需要新的基础
Look at this home we need a new foundation.
看似绝望,但我们会撑过去
It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine.
看看这个家,闪闪发亮的一群人
Look at this family a glowing constellation.
宛如星星,每个人都想闪耀
So full of stars and everybody wants to shine.
但星星不会发光,而是燃烧
But the stars don't shine, they burn.
群星也会变换
And the constellations shift.
你该体认到
I think it's time you learn.
你的天赋无法代表你
You're more than just your gift.
抱歉我一直逼得太紧
And I'm sorry I held on too tight.
我好怕也失去你们
Just so afraid I'd lose you too.
奇迹不是你拥有的魔法
The miracle is not some magic that you've got.
奇迹就是你
The miracle is you.
不是某种天赋,就是你
Not some gift just you.
奇迹就是你
The miracle is you.
你们所有人…
All of you all of you.
好吧,我们要谈布鲁诺吗?
Okay so we gonna talk about Bruno?
那是布鲁诺?
That's Bruno?
是啊,布鲁诺有很多事能说
Yeah there's a lot to say about Bruno
我先开始,佩芭,对你的婚礼很抱歉
I'll start, okay pepa, I'm sorry about your wedding.
I'll start, okay pepa, I'm sorry about your wedding.
我不是故意要恶整
Didn't mean to be upsetting.
Didn't mean to be upsetting.
那不是预言,我能看到你在冒汗
That wasn't a prophecy I could just see you were sweating.
That wasn't a prophecy I could just see you were sweating.
我要你知道,你哥很爱你
And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so.
And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so.
让它进,让它出,让它下雨下雪
Let it in, let it out let it rain, let it snow.
Let it in, let it out let it rain, let it snow.
让它过去吧
Let it go.
我也这么说,哥
That's what I'm always saying, bro
That's what I'm always saying, bro
我有很多事要道歉
I got a lot of apologies I got to say.
我们很高兴你回来,懂吗?
Hey, we're just happy that you're here, okay?
进入光明 -行程只有一夜
- Come into the light. - That trip was only a night.
- Come into the light. - That trip was only a night.
无论如何,我们都会找到方向
And no matter what happens we're gonna find our way.
我知道他没离开,每天都听到他
Yo, I knew he never left I heard him every day.
那是什么声音?
What's that sound?
我想是镇上的所有人
I think it's everyone in town.
嘿
Hey.
放下你的负担,放下你的负担
Lay down your load lay down your load.
让我往前走,让我往前走
Roll me down the road roll me down the road.
我们没有天赋,但人数众多
We have no gifts but we are many.
愿意为你们竭尽心力
And we'll do anything for you.
当我们团队合作就是梦想,你好强壮
It's a dream when we work as a team you're so strong.
但有时我也会哭 -我也是
-Yeah, but sometimes I cry -so do I
我可能不再那么强壮,但却更聪明
I may not be as strong but I'm getting wiser.
我需要阳光与肥料
Yeah, I need sunlight and fertilizer.
来吧,种下新生命,让它成长
Come on let's plant something new and watch it fly.
直上天际
Straight up to the sky.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
星星不会发光,而是燃烧
The stars don't shine, they burn.
群星闪耀
The constellations glow.
季节更迭
The seasons change in turn.
你看我们小女儿的表现
Would you watch our little girl go.
她就像你
She takes after you.
马里亚诺,为何这么忧郁?
Hey, Mariano why so blue?
我心中有好多爱
I just have so much love inside.
我还有一个表姐,你见过朵乐吗?
You know, I've got this cousin too have you met Dolores?
我自己来,再见
Okay, I'll take it from here. Goodbye!
你说话好大声
You talk so loud.
你照顾母亲,让她骄傲
You take care of your mother and you make her proud.
You take care of your mother and you make her proud.
每晚睡前,你自己写诗
You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep.
You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep.
我想把握时机,你醒来会注意我吗?
And I'm seizing the moment so would you wake up and notice me
And I'm seizing the moment so would you wake up and notice me
朵乐,我看见你
Dolores, I see you.
我听到了你
And I hear you.
And I hear you.
赞
And I hear you.
赞
赞
Yes!
Yes!
你们所有人,你们所有人
你们所有人,你们所有人
All of you all of you.
我们结婚吧 -急什么?
- Let's get married. - Slow down.
你们所有人,你们所有人
All of you all of you.
甜蜜的家,我喜欢这新的基础
Home sweet home I like the new foundation.
它并不完美
It isn't perfect.
我们也一样 -没错
-Neither are we -that's true.
在庆祝之前,还有一件事
Just one more thing before the celebration.
什么?-我们需要一个门把
- What? - We need a doorknob.
我们为你做的
We made this one for you.
我们看到你燃烧得多么亮
We see how bright you burn.
我们看到你有多么勇敢
We see how brave you've been.
现在你看看自己
Now see yourself in turn.
你是真正的天赋,孩子,让我们进去
You're the real gift, kid let us in.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
我看到…我
I see... me.
全部的我
All of me.
快点,进来吧
Come on! Get in here!
耶!
Yeah!
Yeah!
赞啊,亲爱的
Yeah, amor!
大家一起…
Everyone, together...
马瑞格家
La familia madrigal!