尚多尔矿业公♥司♥ 创立于1927年
小心 毒气
史宾那
捉鬼敢死队:未来世
-妈 我吃着早餐 -快好啦
Mom, I'm trying to eat breakfast. Almost done.
-你的胡子都长出来了 -妈
-Your mustache is really coming in. -Mom!
菲比
Phoebe!
我流血啦 你弄伤我了
I'm bleeding! You made me bleed!
你会存活下来的 菲比
You'll live. Phoebe!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
邻居的电快用完了
Neighbor's electricity is running out of phase.
-所以我搅在一起将安培数提高到220 -拜托停下来
I tied in, bumped us up to 220.
现在 我能用车床加工
Now I can run my lathe.
你不打算问问我
And you didn't think to ask me?
妈证明自己对科学毫无天赋
I mean, you just demonstrate zero aptitude for science.
懂了
-Got it.
-你最好做别的事情 比如 -我的吹风机
-You're better at other things. -Like quesadillas. -My hair dryer.
墨西哥夹饼 你的墨西哥夹饼真好吃
-Your quesadillas are excellent.
谢谢
-Thank you.
又怎么了
-Now what?
妈
-Mom!
-真的 你没有脚 -我不是成年人
-Really? You don't have legs? -I'm not an adult.
我真的现在开车去取支票
I'm literally driving to pick up a check now.
你中奖了
You win lottery?
有点儿像 我爸过世了
Kind of. My father died.
放松 我甚至不认识他 我很惊讶他给我留下了什么
Relax. I didn't even know him. I'm surprised he left me anything.
-听起来像我爸一样 -是吗
-Sounds like my father. -Yeah?
你♥爸♥抛弃了你的家人
Did your dad abandon your family
然后搬到一个偏远的小农场
and move to the middle of nowhere?
不
No.
听着
Look,
我知道我是个不可靠 言行不一致的租户
I... I know I have not been a reliable or consistent tenant.
但如果能给我一个星期 来解决一些未解决的问题
But if you give me a week to settle loose ends,
我会带着我所欠的一切回来
I'll be back with everything I owe.
我能修得好
I can fix that!
听着
Listen,
我等你离开 然后换锁
I wait for you to leave,
迁出通知
then I change locks.
萨默维尔
可找到它了
There it is.
这是萨默维尔 你外祖父住的地方
This is Summerville. -This is where your grandfather lived.
也是他过世的地方
-And died.
拜托 一个酒吧都没有
Come on. Not a single bar?
最好有家酒吧
There'd better be a bar.
真好笑
That's funny.
"瞧 是个大地震
"Behold, there was a great earthquake.
太阳变得像布一样黑
The sun became as black as cloth,
海洋沸腾
the seas boiled,
月亮变红像血
the moon became as blood,
天塌下来
the skies fell.
启示录 6:12 "
Revelation 6:12."
事情就这样结束
这是正常的
That was normal.
嘿 或许没遇见外祖父是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing you never met your dad.
很棒
Great.
妈没说我们继承了凶宅
You didn't tell us we inherited a murder house.
泥巴
试着想想
And just think.
现在这一切都归我们的了
Now all of this is ours.
菲比 请你行行好 闯入你外祖父的房♥子
Pheebs, be a dear and break into your grandfather's house.
不错
Nice.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
一张照片都没有
Not a single photo.
老鼠
Rats.
我在后面看到很多的垃圾金矿
You gotta see the gold mine of junk I found out back.
很棒
Great.
我的天啊 比我想像的来得糟糕
Oh, my God, this is so much worse than I thought it was gonna be.
躲在桌子底下 马上
Under the dining table now!
菲比
Phoebe.
记得那次的夏天我们在桌子底下死去
Remember that summer we died under a table?
这地方当然建在断层线上
Of course this place is built on a fault line.
可能只是压裂
Probably just fracking.
真是太烦人了 就是这样
It's fracking annoying, is what it is.
没事 至少我们只在这里待一周
It's okay, we're only here for a week.
允许有小误差
Give or take.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 我们住下来
It means we're staying.
你说我们只在这里待一周
You said we'd only be here for a week!
是的 嗯 那是我们被赶出去之前的事
Yeah, well, that was before we got evicted.
你说你有把钱存下来
You said you had money saved up.
是 嗯 那是我有孩子之前的事
That was before I had children.
说句公道话 你从来都不善于理财
To be fair, you've never been good with money.
谢谢你 菲比
Thanks, Pheebs.
-那是什么 -我怎么知道
What's that? How am I supposed to know?
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you?
嗨 我们
Hi. We're the-- The--
这是我爸爸的家
This was my father's place.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我是珍妮·梅尔尼茨 我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Janine Melnitz. We spoke on the phone.
我是你♥爸♥爸的 你知道 我们是 朋友
I was your father's--You know, we were friends.
-节哀顺变 -没事
-Very sorry for your loss. -It's okay.
你比我更了解他 是我该说节哀顺变
You knew him better than me. I should be sorry for your loss.
我试着按时付账单 大概是这样
I just tried to keep the bills paid on time, that kind of thing.
-像是个财务管理 -哦 并没有钱可以管理
-Like a money manager? -There was no money to manage.
他几乎无法维持供电
He could barely keep the power on.
-那么 他没留下什么 -嗯
So he left us nothing? Well,
我不会那样说
I wouldn't say that.
他有相当多的债务
There is quite a bit of debt.
梅尔尼茨女士 我过来签表格的
Ms. Melnitz, I'm here to sign forms,
收拾银器 然后带着一张租金支票离开
pack the silverware and leave with a rent check.
你是在告诉我这地方一文不值
Are you telling me this place is worthless?
你的意思是除了情感价值
You mean, aside from the sentimental value?
-你待会儿要去那个派对吗 -是的 有可能
Are you going to that thing later? -Yeah, probably.
我的订单呢
-Where's my order?
真不敢相信竟然还有这样的地方
I can't believe a place like this still exists.
真不敢相信我们要在这垃圾堆度过夏天
Can't believe we have to spend summer in this heap.
-我们有自己的生活 -我没有我自己的生活
We have lives. -You don't think I have a life?
没有 你是母亲 你为我们而活
-No. You're a mom. You live for us.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
也许你能在这里交到朋友
Hey. Maybe you will make a friend out here.
-从哪里开始 -我是认真的
Make them out of what? I'm serious.
一个新家可能是一个重新开始的机会
A new home could be an opportunity to start fresh.
敞开心胸吧
Keep an open mind.
两个炸薯球 三个史宾那 烤洋葱 一个不要奶酪
Two taters, three Spinners, grilled onions, one no cheese.
福星 肉有问题了
Lucky, there's---There's something wrong with the meat.
我感觉不对劲 福星
-I don't feel so good, Lucky.
肉有问题了 他吐出来了
There's something wrong. He's throwing up the meat!
很棒的地方
Cool place.
我现在就用那个
Yeah, I'll use that.
不是我的
I don't own it.
我知道你不拥有它
I know you don't own it.
你这么年轻就能创业了
You look pretty young to own a business.
我看到前面有个指示牌 "招聘员工"
I saw the sign out front. "Help wanted"?
我可以帮上忙
I can be helpful.
在"经验"那行你写"亲切"加上笑脸符号♥
Under experience, you put "friendly" with a smiley face?
我真的不知道该写什么
I didn't really know what to put.
我不认为"亲切"是一种经历
I don't think "friendly" qualifies as an experience.
我想这是质量
It's a quality, I guess.
你几岁了
How old are you?
17岁
Seventeen.
你能帮我美言几句吗
Think you can put in a good word for me?
我可以告诉他们你有脉搏
I can tell them you have a pulse.
我叫特雷弗