在最初
在六个奇异点和创世黎明之前
天神族至尊阿里瑟姆便已出现
创造了第一个太阳 将光带入宇宙
生命开始蓬勃发展 万物处于平衡
直到一种不自然的掠食物种出现
以智慧生命为食
它们叫变异族 宇宙因而陷入浑沌
为了恢复自然秩序
阿里瑟姆派出永恒族
来自奥林匹亚星的不死英雄
歼灭变异族
永恒族原本对阿里瑟姆深信不疑
直到永恒族至尊艾贾克
所领导的一项任务改变了一切
双语合并:风吹来的那片云
时候到了
It is time.
很美吧
It's beautiful, isn't it?
我是伊卡利斯
I'm Ikaris.
我是瑟希
I'm Sersi.
(公元前5000年)
(美索不达米亚)
它来了 快跑
It's coming! Run!
父亲
Father!
快跑
Run!
好身手
Good fight.
彼此彼此
You, too.
谢谢你 艾贾克
Thank you, Ajak.
(今日 伦敦)
(形塑人类历史的文物)
(提醒 上午9点)
惨了
Shit.
借过…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我知道我迟到了 查理
I know I'm late, Charlie.
(查尔斯达尔文)
「在我们广阔的地球上
"In this broad Earth of ours,
在无数的污秽与火山渣之间
"Amid the measureless grossness and the slag,
安定尘封于地心之中
"Enclosed and safe within its central heart,
完美的种子静静窝藏」
"Nestles the seed Perfection."
这位诗人对人性的希望和乐观
The poet's hope and optimism in humanity
呼应我们最近的胜利 一半人口回归
echoes our recent universal victory, the return of half our population...
感谢老天 她来了
And, thank God, there she is.
我们杰出的博物馆科学家 瑟希小姐
Our brilliant museum scientist, Ms. Sersi, the person who will be
她今天应该为各位同学上课
and was always supposed to be giving you your presentation today.
谢谢惠特曼先生 抱歉我迟到了
Thank you, Mr. Whitman. Sorry I'm late, everyone.
今天我们要学顶级掠食者
Today, we'll be learning about the importance
在平衡生态系中的重要性
of apex predators in a balanced ecosystem.
念诗
Poetry?
我不知该说什么 这些孩子让我紧张
I completely ran out of things to say, and these kids make me nervous.
我觉得你很迷人 教授
Well, I thought you were very charming, Professor.
晚上见
See you tonight.
唷 晚上见
Ooh! "See you tonight."
好了 安静
All right, settle down.
所以…
So...
谁能告诉我什么是顶级掠食者
who can tell me what an apex predator is?
追捕猎物为食的动物
Animals that hunt their prey for food.
非常好
Very good.
顶级掠食者像其他掠食者一样猎食
Apex predators do hunt their prey for food, like all predators.
但它们有一点与众不同
But one thing that sets them apart
栖地中没有其他动物强到能猎杀它们
is that there are no other animals in their habitat strong enough to hunt them.
谁能给我举个例子
Who can give me an example?
狮子
Lions.
狼-没错
- Wolves. - Correct.
地震
Earthquake.
蹲下…
Get down. Get down!
是地震 蹲在桌子底下
It's an earthquake, everyone. Get down!
躲在桌子底下
Under the tables!
我帮你 放心 很快就过去了
Let me help you. Don't worry, it'll pass soon.
没关系 过来
It's all right. Come here.
没事了…
You're all right. You're all right.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this song.
我也是
Me, too.
想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
怎么搞的
Wait, what the hell?
你的手
Your hand!
你喝太多了 我该走了
You've had too much to drink. I gotta go.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的戴恩
Happy birthday, dear Dane
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
恭喜-哦耶
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
这是中世纪的吗
Is this from the Middle Ages?
有你的家族徽章
It has your family crest.
一定很贵吧
It must have cost a fortune.
我是网络下标高手
I'm a good eBay bidder.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
所以你有考虑过同居的事吗
So, have you given any more thought to us moving in together?
有 我考虑过了
Yeah, I... I thought about it.
我不能搬去和你住
I can't move in with you.
我也觉得你会这么说
Yeah. Thought you'd say that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想我知道为什么
And I think I know why.
你是巫师吗
Are you a wizard?
什么
What?
对 就像奇异博士
Yeah, like Doctor Strange.
不 我…
No. I'm...
我发现在你身边时会发生不寻常的事
I've noticed some unusual things happen when I'm around you.
例如服务生不理我们 水就变成咖啡
Like our water always turns to coffee whenever the waiter ignores us.
因为你对咖♥啡♥因♥上瘾了
That's your caffeine addiction talking.
丝派克也会透露口风
And Sprite says things...
像你和前男友在一世纪前分手
...like you and your ex-boyfriend broke up a century ago.
她说的
She said that?
而且他会飞
And he can fly.
他是飞行员
He's a pilot.
去开房♥间啦
Get a room, you two.
能走了吗 我睡觉时间过了
Can we go now? It's past my bedtime.
你真的恋爱了吗
Are you really in love?
如果是呢
What if I am?
那你最好跟他说实话
You better tell him the truth, then.
我会找机会
I'm working on it.
你们想吃披萨吗
You guys wanna get pizza?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you!
他不会长生不老 和他同居吧
He won't live forever, you know. Move in with him.
我跟你一起住啊
I live with you.
戴恩
Dane.
靠 那是变异族吗
Shit! Is that a Deviant?
戴恩 快跑
Dane, run!
瑟希 -我们走
Sersi? Let's go.
那是什么东西 -变异族
What is that thing? A Deviant!
你说你们杀光它们了
You said you killed them all!
你跟他说的
You told him that?
你相信我 -现在信了
You believed me? I do now!
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
保护戴恩
Keep Dane safe!
瑟希 等等 什么
Sersi, wait! What?
你没事
You're fine, dude.
丝派克
Sprite!
不行 爬楼梯
No. Stairs.
快跑 快…
Run! Go! Go!
快-快点
- Go! - Come on!
它知道我们在哪
It knows where we are!
怎么会
How?
我不知道
I don't know!
丝派克
Sprite!
丝派克
Sprite!
伊卡利斯
Ikaris!
晚安 两位小姐
Evening, ladies.
小心
Watch out!
巫师
Wizard.
我以为死定了
对不起
Sorry.
它自愈了吗