她爱你啊
She loved you.
是吗 -她爱你
- Did she? - She loved you.
你认为接受真♥相♥很容易吗
Do you think it was easy to live with the truth?
知道有一天这一切都会结束
To know that one day all this would end?
继续骗你们
To keep on lying to you?
如果我们给人类选择
If we gave humanity the choice,
他们多少人愿意死
how many of them would be willing to die
好让数十亿人诞生
so that billions more could be born?
我们不会给他们选择
We're not giving them a choice.
这就是你愿意杀人的原因吗
Is this why you're willing to kill?
你真可悲
You are so pathetic!
我是永恒族 费斯托斯
I'm an Eternal, Phastos.
我为阿里瑟姆而存在
I exist for Arishem.
你也一样
As do you.
那是你的本质
It's who you are.
我完全不会改变自己的本质
I wouldn't change a single thing about who I am.
无论先天或后天
Born or made.
但我不是为了阿里瑟姆而存在
But I do not exist for Arishem,
而是为我家人
I exist for my family!
那么你犯了和艾贾克一样的错误
Then you are making the same mistake Ajak did.
我找到蒂亚穆了
I found Tiamut.
不-玛卡瑞
- No! - Makkari!
快离开
Get out of here!
金勾
Kingo.
你不能背叛你的家人
You do not turn against your family.
吉尔伽美什因你而死
Gilgamesh died because of you.
你们对付不了我
You won't succeed against me.
有必要的话 我会杀光你们
And I will kill every one of you if I have to.
等等
Wait.
我跟你走
I'm going with you.
丝派克
Sprite...
怎么了
What is this?
丝派克为什么跟伊卡利斯走
Why did Sprite go with Ikaris?
因为她爱他
Because she loves him.
你们没注意到吗
Oh, you guys didn't pick up on that?
他把我们耍得团团转
He really fooled us, didn't he?
卡伦 我们走
Karun, let's go.
等等 你想去哪里
Wait, where the hell are you going?
我帮不了你们
I can't help you guys.
我还是认为伊卡利斯是对的
I still think Ikaris is right.
就这样 你要跟他走
So, that's it, huh? Just gonna follow him?
我爱这个星球上的人
I love the people of this planet.
但如果你们阻止神现
But if you stop this emergence,
就会妨碍其他许多类似的世界
you are preventing so many other worlds like this one
被创造出来
from being created.
我依然相信阿里瑟姆
I still have faith in Arishem.
但不愿为我的信仰伤害你们任何人
But I refuse to hurt any of you for my beliefs.
我们需要你
We need you.
即使有我帮忙 我们也不是对手
Even with my help, we're no match.
那是伊卡利斯
It's Ikaris.
但…
But...
希望在下一个星球见到你们
I hope to see you on the next planet.
谢谢你们为了人类…
Thank you for all you've done...
所做的一切
...for humanity.
十分荣幸认识你们
It's been a great honor.
我会想念你们大家的
I will miss you all.
听着
Look,
就算要在对抗伊卡利斯时丧命
if I'm gonna get myself killed going up against Ikaris,
我们也需要一个备案
we'll need to have a backup plan.
我们所有的力量即使增强
All of our powers, even if they're amplified,
都不足以杀死一个天神族
are not enough to kill a Celestial, so...
瑟希把一个变异族变成一棵树
Well, Sersi did turn a Deviant into a tree.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你不打算告诉我吗
You didn't wanna tell me that?
你以前根本做不到
You've never been able to do it before.
我不知道怎么发生的
I don't know how it happened, okay?
也很确定我无法再做到
And I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it again.
你不觉得现在该试试吗
Well, now is the time to try, don't you think?
费斯托斯 那个变异族死了
Phastos, that Deviant is dead.
我们计划让蒂亚穆睡着 不是杀了它
Our plan is to put Tiamut to sleep, not to kill it.
我不能杀死天神族
I can't kill a Celestial.
瑟希
Sersi. Sersi.
我们不能
We can't!
我们不能
We can't.
没关系 瑟希
It's okay, Sersi.
让我来处理
I got this.
没时间懊悔了
There's no time for that.
我没看到谎言就在面前
I didn't see the lies right in front of me.
甚至不知道艾贾克为何选我来领导
I'm not even sure why Ajak chose me to lead.
我曾问过吉尔伽美什
I asked Gilgamesh once
他为什么选择保护我
why he chose to protect me.
他说
He said,
「当你深爱一样东西 就会保护它
"When you love something, you protect it.
那是世界上最自然的事」
"It is the most natural thing in the world."
从我们抵达那天起 你就爱着这些人
You have loved these people since the day we arrived.
所以现在没人比你更适合领导我们
So, there is no one better to lead us now than you.
瑟希
Sersi.
起来
Get up.
艾贾克选择你是有原因的
Ajak chose you for a reason.
瑟希
Sersi!
瑟希
Sersi!
瑟希 我们需要你
Oh, Sersi. We need you!
我已经讲了那段话
I already gave that speech.
什么
What?
你…什么…
You did... What...
瑟希 你体内的那颗球
Sersi, the sphere inside of you,
在你和阿里瑟姆之间建立了连结
it creates a connection between you and Arishem.
也许我能重新运用它
Maybe I can repurpose it
建立连结 在…
and create a connection between, uh,
我们所有人之间
well, all of us.
那可以触发统一意念
And that can activate the Uni-Mind.
太好了-是啊
Great. Yeah.
但是…
But, um...
我得从你身上把它取出来
I have to take it out of you.
好
Okay.
动手吧
Do it.
好
Okay.
不要害死她
Don't kill her.
圣娜
Thena...
动手
Do it.
有用吗
Will it work?
非成功不可
It has to.
很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
谢谢你 丝派克
Thank you, Sprite.
保护神现
Protect the emergence.
你真的要杀了他们
You're really gonna kill them?
诸克在哪里
Where's Druig?
他在忙
He's busy.
圣娜 别冲动
Thena, play nice.
你向来不必对抗我
You've never had to fight me.
但我想很久了
But I've always wanted to.
是该让神安眠了
It's time to put a god to sleep.
我五个世纪前就该这么做
I should've done this five centuries ago.
诸克死了
Druig's gone.
结束了
It's over.
费斯托斯
Phastos.
我必须设法阻止
I have to try and stop this.
我得更靠近蒂亚穆
I need to get closer to Tiamut.
牵制伊卡利斯-我们掩护你
Keep Ikaris busy. We've got you.
去吧
Go.