死神来了5
早上好 预言公♥司♥员工们
Good morning, Presage employees.
希望你们为这次激动人心的
We hope you're all ready for our
团队拓展活动做好了准备
exciting team-building retreat.
请享用早餐...
Please enjoy your breakfast...
然后上车 我们即将启程
and then make your way to the bus, which will leave shortly.
山姆 当我说
Hey, Sam, when I said,
"你能为活动准备点早餐吗"...
"Would you put breakfast together for the retreat?"...
我是说 弄点现成的甜甜圈和咖啡就行了
I meant, like, some stale doughnuts, some coffee.
但你准备得真是太好了
But this is amazing.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
看我上月销♥售♥报告时别忘了就行
Just remember that when you see my sales report for last month.
我昨晚看过了
Oh, I saw it last night.
该死 丹尼斯看过了吗
Shit. Has Dennis seen it?
还没有
Not yet.
你需要做个决定
Look, you just need to make a decision, you know?
是要当大厨 还是销♥售♥
Are you gonna be "Chef" or are you gonna be "Sales guy"?
是朋友我才这么说
I'm saying that as your friend,
如果我是老板 就炒你鱿鱼了
because as your boss, I'm ready to fire your ass.
作为朋友 我很感谢 -很好
As your friend, I appreciate that advice. - Good.
在我的婴儿室里
Inside my baby's room.
等等 伙计 我马上回来
Hold on, man, I'll be right back.
是的 我想我做得不错
Yeah, I guess I'm doing okay.
我搬去和
I moved in with--
莫利 你的票被取消了
Molly. Your ticket's canceled.
告诉我这是场误会
Tell me that's a mistake.
我本打算过了周末再告诉你
I was gonna tell you after this weekend.
告诉我什么
Uh, tell me what?
我觉得这不是个好主意
That I don't think it's such a good idea.
什么 旅行吗 这是我哥哥的婚礼
What, the trip? It's my brother's wedding.
出了什么事
What's going on here?
我们稍后再谈 我们
We should talk about this later. Let's just--
什么 假装接下来两天
What, pretend like I didn't see this
我对此一无所知吗
for the next two days?
不 我现在就要谈
No, let's talk about this.
没用的 山姆
It's not working out, Sam.
我们走不下去了
We're not working out.
预言公♥司♥
是坎蒂丝吧
Hey. Oh, it's, uh, Candice, right?
一点都不好玩
Not funny.
抱歉 这不是渡假
Okay, sorry, this is not a vacation.
这是商务拓展
Okay, this is a business retreat.
所以我们接下里两天要公事公办
So we're gonna be all business for the next two days.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱你 但这改变不了
I love you, but doesn't change the fact that
你仍是实习生的事实
you're still an intern.
但今晚十二点半的宵禁
Oh, um, but that 12:30 curfew tonight?
你就不必遵守了
You should plan on breaking that.
为什么
Why?
为了私密团队建设
For the naked team-building.
奥利维亚
Hey, Olivia.
别忘了眼镜
Don't forget these.
是的 我老忘
Oh, yeah. I keep trying to.
我喜欢它 很有丽莎·洛普的范
I like it. It's very Lisa Loeb.
丽莎·洛普 著名创作歌♥手兼演员
你知道吗...
Oh, what you know...
我更愿意做我自己
I'd rather be very Olivia.
我们周天有演奏会
We got a gig on Sunday.
好的 我会去
Yeah, I'll be there.
早上好 彼得
Morning, Peter.
气色不错啊
Looking good.
奥利维亚 你是不是睡遍了镇上的痞子
Olivia. Have you slept with every hipster in town yet?
坎蒂丝 你这次实习是真有工资呢
Candice. Do you actually get paid for this internship...
还是你♥爸♥多给了你零用钱
or does Daddy just increase your allowance?
如果你想去掉婴儿肥
You know, if you wanna get rid of
就应该试着健身
that baby fat, you should try the gym.
他们有那种你需要的
They have these workout machines
仰卧器材
that you use on your back.
你很擅长做这个
You're good at that.
亲爱的 这不是胖
Sweetie, it's not fat.
他们管这叫巨♥乳♥
They're called tits.
莫尔 你看起来很憔悴啊
You're not looking so hot there, Moll-face.
天哪 谢了
Gee, thanks.
你尝了你男友做的小果酱面包吗
Did you try the little jam-bread whatever your boyfriend made?
我得说 他真是个...
I gotta tell you, he's a pre-- Uh-oh,
就是这种表情 我触到你痛处了吧
that's what it is, is it? Did I touch a nerve?
离我远点 艾萨克
Just leave me alone, Isaac.
莫尔 莫尔 看着我
Hey, Moll? Moll? Look at me.
如果你需要找人聊聊...
If you ever need anyone to talk to...
我做过N多女士的
I've been told I'm a good listener
忠实听众 等等
by a lot of ladies. Shh, wait.
你是上周二的那个金宝吧
Tell me this is Kimber from last Tuesday.
等等 很抱歉 你是哪个金宝
Wait, I'm sorry, which Kimber is--?
我们上车后挨着坐
Hey, let's sit next to each other on the bus.
不 不 我记得你
No, no, I remember you.
你是那个高挑的甜妞儿 对吗
You were, like, a bigger gal, right?
你知道应该怎么做吗 你应该道歉
You know what you should do? You should apologize.
为什么 -这不重要
Why? - Doesn't matter.
完全不重要
Never matters.
只要说"很抱歉 因为我"
"I'm sorry, because I--"
该死
Oh, shit.
斯坦 事情如何
Hey, Stan, how's it going?
我是山姆 先生
Uh, it's Sam, sir.
你刚刚是在纠正我吗
Did you just correct me?
不
No.
看着我
Look at me.
我叫什么 -丹尼斯
What's my name? - Dennis.
移开视线
Look away.
都准备好了 皮特
All set, Pete?
是的 先生 是的 我们正在等南森
Yes, sir. Yeah, we're just waiting on Nathan.
什么一去不复返 皮特
What's the one thing we can't recycle, Pete?
浪费的时间 先生
Wasted time, sir.
没错 我想在九十秒后上路
Exactly. I wanna be on the road in 90 seconds.
我刚看到他的车了 我去找找看
Uh, well, I just saw his car, so I'll go track him down.
表现得积极点 斯坦
Way to show some initiative, Stan.
今天肯定很精彩
It's gonna be a good day.
伙计们 -伙计
Hey, guys. - Hey, man.
什么事 伙计
What's up, bud?
你何必对南那么严格 伙计
Why you riding Nate so hard, man?
我正在讲道理
You know, I'm just trying to make sense of it here.
三周前他们让你来做生产经理助理...
Three weeks ago they brought you in as assistant plant manager...
现在你要休假一天
and now you got a day off?
这不是休假 -这是 这是
It's not a day off. It's a re-- Re--
这是 这是什么 迟钝吗
Re-- Re-what? Retarded?
这是一次拓展训练
It's a retreat.
这是一次拓展训练
It's a retreat.
我不想走 但我必须听从指令
I don't wanna go. I'm just following orders.
如果你不喜欢这样
So if you don't like it,
那你可以
then you can--
我能什么 什么 我能什么
I can what? What? I can what?
南森 快点 我们都在等你呢
Nathan, hey. Come on, man, we're all waiting for you.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
等等 等等 你要说什么
Now, hold on. What you gonna say?
你要说什么
What you gonna say?
我在这里干了十五年
I got 15 years on you here.
你只是在北部上了四年学
You got, what, four years in some classroom upstate?
如果你认为我会坐在这
Listen, if you think I'm gonna sit here--
这不好 罗伊 这不好 伙计
Not a good idea, Roy. Not a good idea, man.
我们没问题的
We're fine for the day.
你为什么容忍♥他
Why do you let him get away with that?
没办法 他是工会代表
No choice. He's the union rep.
除掉一个他 会蹦出无数个他来