Jannat Pur
詹纳特普尔
Oh,well...
好吧...
You're on the road to Hell, my children...
你们在通往地狱的路上 我的孩子们..
On the road to Hell!
在通往地狱的路上
Good morning,miss
早上好 小姐
Look at the time. You'll be late for school
看看时间 你上学要迟到了
OK...OK
好的... 好的
Chill,girl
冷静点 姑娘
A nice cup of tea?
一杯茶
Get my clothes. I'm in a hurry...
去拿我的衣服 我赶时间...
And find my pink shirt
找到我的粉色衬衫
This one,miss...?
这一件 小姐... ...
But...?
但是...
All these clothes for school? Is it a drama rehearsal...?
这些衣服都是为学校准备的 是戏剧排练吗...
Something like that... You wouldn't understand
差不多吧... 你不会明白的
And I'll be staying at Ayesha's tonight
我今晚会住在阿耶莎家
All night?
整个晚上
Chill,girl. Dad's cool with it
冷静 孩子 爸爸不会介意的
What you making ma? Something nice for you
- 你在做什么 妈 -给你的好东西
Bloody bastard, good for nothing piece of shit
该死的混♥蛋♥ 一无是处的废物
Getting yourself all kinds of airs and graces
给自己找各种理由和借口
Ma,say something
妈 说话呀
You know how he studies day and night
你知道他是如何日以继夜地学习
He got a scholarship through hard work
他通过努力工作获得了奖学金
Scholarship? It's more like pure scholar SHIT
奖学金 应该说是纯粹的狗屎吧
Scholar SHIT,I tell you
学者屎 我告诉你
Of course you should know all about shit!
你当然应该知道这些狗屎
Him and his rich friends with their fancy ways and their flashy parties
他和他那些有钱的朋友们 他们有着各种奢华的生活方式 举办着各种奢华的派对
He's a shit sweeper's son and always will be
他是个清洁工的儿子 永远都是
He knows what he is. Don't keep shouting at him!
他知道自己是什么东西 别再对他大喊大叫了
Go on,Simon. I'll handle this fool
继续 西蒙 我来对付这个傻瓜
Ayesha...
阿伊莎..
Is this school trip really necessary? Can't you come home tonight?
这次学校旅行真的有必要吗 你今晚不能回家吗
We've been through this already
我们已经讨论过了
If I don't go,it'll affect my grades. It's only for one night
如果我不去 会影响我的成绩的 只是一个晚上而已
just don't like it
只是不喜欢这样
If your father was alive.…
如果你父亲还活着
...he'd never allow you to stay out all night like this
...他不会允许你这样整夜不归的
It's just one night...
只是一个晚上..
And I'll be back early tomorrow morning
明天一早我就会回来
OK?
好吗
I suppose so
我想是的
Hi,dope head
嗨 瘾君子
Who the hell's this?
这是谁
Feast on this!
尽情享受吧
Said it was the Dean's son's wedding
说是院长儿子的婚礼
How could they say no?
他们怎么能拒绝呢
God is Great
上帝是伟大的
So you made it. What did you tell your mother,huh?
你成功了 你怎么跟你妈说的
Here...
来...
Take yours
拿着你的
So where is Mr.Smooth?
那么死牧师先生在哪里
So are we going,or what?
我们到底去不去
Bloody peasants
该死的农民
Throw this tape on -No techno.…
把这盘带子放上去 -不要电子乐..
That stuff kills brain cells
那东西会杀死脑细胞
We'll have to make do with FM
我们只好用调频电台了
What's up?
怎么了
Only my damn dad!
我那该死的爸爸
Has he gone?
他走了吗
He didn't see you. It's safe to come out
他没有看到你 可以出来了
Hello you handsome young stud, how are you today?
你好 帅小伙 今天过得怎么样
Hey listen,why don't you come along with us?
嘿 听着 你为什么不和我们一起去呢
Come on. At least give us something
来吧 至少给我们一些东西
Look how handsome he is
看他多帅啊
Come on,be nice to us. Give us a little something
拜托 对我们好一点 给我们点什么
Thank you lover!
谢谢你 爱人
Another car was found abandoned yesterday near Jannat Pur
昨天在 Jannat Pur 附近又发现了一辆被遗弃的汽车
It's an area known to be a hangout for bandits
这是一个众所周知的土匪聚集区
The locals call it Dozakh Pur Dozakh meaning Hell
当地人称之为 Dozakh Dozakh 意思是地狱
Many people have gone missing here over the years
多年来有很多人在这里失踪
And so far the police have no clues
到目前为止 警方还没有任何线索
Roxy,will you be going back to the US after college?
Roxy 你大学毕业后会回美国吗
Fashion shows going on every day
时装秀每天都在进行
While half the country's back in the Stone age
而这个国家的一半人口还在石器时代
In spite of police orders the demonstrations continue
尽管有警♥察♥的命令 示♥威♥活动仍在继续
Demanding that the government do something...
要求政♥府♥采取一些措施......
...about the heavily polluted water
...关于严重污染的水的问题
They say that the health of whole villages is being affected
他们说整个村庄的健康都受到了影响
The rumour mill's going to overdrive with talk of strange mutations...
谣言满天飞 到处都是奇怪的变异...
..and a new sort of plague hitting the countryside
还有一种新的瘟疫袭击了乡村
DEEWANA'S TEA SHOP
德瓦娜的茶店
What? I've heard about this place
什么 我听说过这个地方
Serves the best tea
提供最好的茶
And OJ-old fashioned space cakes as well!
还有 oj 老式的太空蛋糕
Now we have to stop
现在我们必须停下来
You played Dracula in that Living Corpse film
你在那部活尸电影里扮演德古拉
Welcome to Hell's Ground. Your destiny is in your hands
欢迎来到地狱之地 你的命运掌握在你的手中
Sir,if I'm some sort of film star...
先生 如果我是某种电影明星..
..then who's been running this chai shop for the last 50 years?
...那么在过去的50年里是谁在经营这家茶馆
My twin brother?
我的双胞胎兄弟
We've heard about your famous special laddoos...
我们已经听说了你们著名的特制拉杜..
We need some pepping up
我们需要振作起来
Pack a dozen quick
快 打包一打
Do you even know what's in them?
你知道里面是什么吗
Guess that's not in your school books
我猜你的课本里没有这些东西
Whatever it is,could you hurry? We've a long way to go
不管是什么 你能快点吗 我们还有很长的路要走
Absolutely! Deewana at your service
当然可以 迪瓦娜为您服务
Hey...He even speaks English!
嘿... 他甚至会说英语
And why not?
为什么不呢
People have travelled far and wide to taste Deewana's famous chai
为了品尝迪瓦纳著名的茶 人们不惜长途跋涉
Queen Elizabeth,Lady Diana Henry Kissinger,President Nixon...
伊丽莎白女王、戴安娜 · 亨利 · 基辛格、尼克松总统... ..
Just a few days ago Angelina Jolie arrived with her boyfriend
就在几天前 安吉丽娜 · 朱莉和她的男朋友来到了这里
Four thermos-fulls they took away with them!
他们带走了四个保温瓶
We're already late
我们已经迟到了
Why the tearing hurry?
为什么这么着急
Haven't you heard that haste is the Devil's work?
你没有听说过匆忙是魔鬼的工作吗
Have you simple folk strayed off the right road?
你们这些简单的人是否偏离了正确的道路
Where are you off to in such hurry at this time of day?
这个时候你们急着要去哪里
Good Muslims should be getting ready for evening prayers
好的穆♥斯♥林♥应该为晚祷做好准备
But you seem to be getting ready for something else entirely
但你们似乎完全是在为别的事情做准备
Five hundred?
五百
Where are you off to so late in the day?
这么晚了你要去哪里
Haven't you heard of Hell's Ground?
你没听说过地狱之地吗
So many like you have stumbled that way before
有很多像你一样的人曾经在那条路上跌倒过
Never to return!
再也不回来了
Hell's Ground!!
地狱之地
You are on the road to Hell, my children
孩子们 你们正在通往地狱的路上
On the road to Hell!
在通往地狱的路上
What a weirdo...
真是个怪人..
Look at the time!
看看时间
Relax,nothing ever starts on time in Pakistan
放松点 在巴基斯坦没有什么事情是准时开始的
Check this out,Vicky
看看这个 维基
If we take this road here it could be a good short cut
如果我们走这条路 可能是条好捷径
I don't do short cuts
我不走捷径
Alright,show me
好吧 让我看看
Look,if we turn here. we hit the highway again there
看 如果我们在这里转弯 我们在那里再上一次高速
It's alright...
没关系..
Listen,Simon...
听着 西蒙..
That map... -Yeah.….?
- 那张地图...-嗯...