啦
♪ La ♪
我,守护着...
♪ Ich schütze... ♪
哎呦!嗨!
♪ Ahoy! Ahoy! ♪
禁止吸烟!
No smoking!
叫你别抽!蠢得要死!
No smoking! Dumb-ass!
背景音乐:瓦格纳《女武神》
给你的骏马套上缰绳吧 美丽的少女
♪ Nun zäume dein Ross, reisige Maid
眼看一场鏖战将至...
♪ Bald entbrennt brünstiger Streit... ♪
罗杰 听着
♪ Loge, hör ♪
注释:罗杰(Loge)是火神
罗杰 听着
♪ Loge, hör ♪
且听我吟
♪ Lausche hieher ♪
我是如何初识你
♪ Wie zuerst ich dich fand ♪
从火的余烬里
♪ Als feurige Glut ♪
你又如何无影踪
♪ Wie dann einst du mir schwandest ♪
如流萤遁于空
♪ Als schweifende Lohe ♪
往日绶你束缚
♪ Wie ich dich band ♪
今日将你放逐
♪ Bann ich dich heut ♪
燃烧吧 飘扬的烈焰
♪ Herauf, wabernde Lohe ♪
今天英国队失利了
A bad day for English football.
世界杯夺冠无望
Hopes for the World Cup are being dashed away
阿尔巴尼亚人的攻势猛烈
by the vicious Albanian onslaught.
我还记得 他们以八个球的优势
I can remember this same team crushing the Albanians
击溃阿尔巴尼亚的那天
The whistle's blown.
哨响了
The whistle's blown.
中锋史密斯传给脚步踉跄的左前卫威尔逊
Centre Smith passes to the limping left-half Wilson.
左边锋琼斯接球
The left-wing Jones picks up Wilson's pass
带球进入对方半场
and heads into the Albanian half.
这记铲球打了威尔逊一个出其不意
A wizard of a tackle on Rob Wilson.
他绕过了琼斯
He's beaten Jones.
看后场边锋
The English backs have a winger.
一记长传 中锋格拉莫斯基接球
He's sent a ranging pass over the heads to the centre Gramowski.
格拉斯莫基传给瓦尔德克
Gramowski to Valdek.
看瓦尔德克这个单刀球
Valdek's got an open goal.
他犹豫了 英国队回防啊
He stops. He measures. Where is the English defence?
起脚射门 击中球门
He shoots. It's hit the upright.
球进了 又失一分
It's in. Another goal.
我就喜欢高高在上的才女
I like girls to be a bit difficult and to have a bit of spark!
平庸的女孩让我提不起精神
Girls who aren't intelligent bore the pants off me, mentally.
我当然喜欢迷人的姑娘 但得够独♥立♥
I like girls to be attractive, of course,and independent!
有主见的女孩吧
Girls who can think for themselves!
我不是知识分子 但我希望我够聪明
I'm not intellectual, but I hope I'm fairly intelligent.
我爱好户外滑雪
My main interests are sun...
还有水上滑行 运动我都喜欢
..skiing, water skiing, games in general.
我以前有私人飞机的
I used to have an aeroplane
我热衷名车收藏 有一辆蓝旗亚
and I'm quite keen on cars, I have a Lancia.
我喜欢外观美
I like cars to be attractive...
质量好 速度快的车
...well-built and quite fast.
我没有门第之见
I'm definitely not class-conscious.
我单纯欣赏有趣的灵魂
The people who interest me are amusing, creative people.
我不爱读书 电影、戏剧、芭蕾看得也少
I don't read much or go to the theatre or opera or ballet.
我看不惯那些人吃薯片吃得满肩膀碎屑
What I can't bear are people with chips on their shoulders.
我也能和工薪阶层的朋友谈笑风生
I have working-class friends to speak and laugh with,
可我们总是处不长
but they never come to stay.
我单方面觉得没戏
I just don't think it would work.
当然 阶级固化是一方面
Of course, there are always bound to be class distinctions
但他们只要口袋里有了钱
but these break down as soon as people
这种隔阂自然就没了
who haven't had money before acquire it.
我还是很看好乡下农庄的前景
I don't see why country estates shouldn't go on as they are,
只要他们好好经营 让租户满意
provided they're well run and the tenants are happy
如果能独♥立♥运营 未来走势更佳
and have a better deal than they would if they were independent.
多少钱多大官啊 至于吗
Why people get excited by money and a title I can't think!
就为了吃饭坐个好位子
All it can buy you is a good table at a restaurant.
往这来 快
In 'ere, quick!
我会写信的
I'll write.
再会 我惟一的爱 再会吧
Fare thee well, my only love. Fare thee well awhile.
我一定会回到你身边
♪ And I will come again to thee ♪
不远万里
♪ Though it were ten thousand miles ♪
世界杯夺冠的是谁?
What's to become of the World Cup?
反正咱们没戏啦
We'll not have it.
今天下午真是让英格兰队
This afternoon was a moment of truth
好好地认清现实了
for English football.
真是
'Ere!
我们还能忍♥多久
How much longer can we go on like this?
我们都沦为笑柄了
We're a laughing stock!
这个运动的风头都被别国抢了
The game's been taken over by foreigners.
外国的 听好了 上一次大战可是我们赢的
Foreigners, mind you, we were fighting against in the last war!
国耻啊 国耻
It's a national humiliation.
足球是谁发明的
Who? Who invented the game?
是我们
We did!
瞧瞧今天下午 咱们队踢得笨拙得要命
And this afternoon, our lot played like they had two left feet.
难以置信
It was shocking!
他们真的在乎吗
They don't care, do they?
来这边坐吧
Come on, then.
你让让
Go on, shift yourself!
外套我帮你放上去
Can I put your coat up?
嘿 那个抽烟的爱尔兰人去哪儿啦
Hey!Where's that smoked Irishman, then?
我今儿晚上倒要看看你酒量有多大
How much am I going to take off you tonight, then?
你能陪我一直喝吗
Are you going all the way, then?
嘿 甜心 你可好好看看他
Hey, you want to watch him, love.
来喝一杯
Have a drink.
你自己酿的酒吗
Brew it yourself, did you?
偷的
No, he nicked it.
充其量只是个同伙
He only assisted in the nicking thereof
干杯 老爹
Cheers, Dad.
那是在九月伊始 我仍然记忆犹新
♪ It was early in November as I very well remember ♪
我醉醺醺地在街上漫步
♪ I was strolling down the street in drunken pride ♪
可是我膝盖软到哆嗦 吭哧摔进了排水沟
♪ But my knees were all a-flutter so I landed in the gutter ♪
一只猪晃悠过来睡下了 就在我身边
♪ And a pig came up and laid down by me side ♪
我躺在水沟里 在想办法爬出来
♪ Yes, I laid down in the gutter thinking what I should have oughta ♪
有个爱尔兰小女孩经过 停下来看着我笑道:
♪ When a colleen passing by stopped and said ♪
‘看着人家这一对儿 醉相都这么般配’
♪ "You can tell a man that boozes by the company he chooses" ♪
听到这话 猪一个猛醒 扔下我跑了
♪ And at that the pig got up and walked away ♪
那是在九月伊始 我仍然记忆犹新
♪ It was early in November I can very well remember ♪
我醉醺醺地在街上漫步
♪ I was strolling down the street in drunken pride ♪
可是我膝盖软到哆嗦 吭哧摔进了排水沟
♪ But me knees were all a-flutter and I landed in the gutter... ♪
到站了 快下车
All right, everybody out!
到站了 快下车
All right, everybody out.
到站了 快下车
All right, everybody out.
早上好
Good morning!
我们正离开区域A前往区域B
(Woman) We are now leaving square A and entering into square B,
一路向北游览观光
travelling in a northerly direction.
车速约为二十五英里/小时
Our speed is approximately 25 miles per hour
能见度中等
and visibility is moderate.
好吗
All right?
欢迎乘坐“环城观光'巴士
Welcome aboard this "See Your City" bus.
全体工作人员祝您旅途愉快
We hope your journey will be a happy one.
这张地图上标有我们的路线
You can follow the route taken by the map provided,
我们的观光点有旧址 有新区
and we will be visiting places old and new,
您可欣赏到我们的过去和现在
and places of our past and present
以及我们的文化遗产
and places of our past and present, and places of our heritage.
最重要的是
and most important of all
希望您有机会去体会当地的风土人情
you will be able, we hope, to meet the people of this city,
本地人以热情友善而闻名
who are noted for their warmth and friendliness.
我很欣慰 看见年轻人出来转转
I'm glad to see a youngster turning out today.
我知道你们不喜欢出来唱歌♥跳舞
I know you don't all spend your lives singing and dancing and...
或是听唱片
listening to records.
您现在好点了吗 好的 谢谢
Are you all right, now? Are you sure? OK, thank you.
这些对讲机
These walky-talky sets
能使我们游览时方便联络
are provided for the convenience of visitors during our tour.
这样拉出天线
By raising the antenna so...