布莱格堡 - 陆军空降兵与特种部队驻地
纹身
生日快乐
罗杰·克莱门斯 绰号♥"火箭人" 是活跃于1980年至2000年代的美职棒投手
一共赢得过七座赛扬奖 为史上赢得该奖项最多的大联盟投手
美国联合特种作战司令部
亚历山大广场 停止战争
终止监视 清理好现场 下午4点于#732会合
已做好安排 这里很安全 上午10点见 药在床头柜里 6小时一次
他身上有没备份?
前交叉韧带
现在很少全军动员 打击任务都是少部分部队来完成
用以泛指现在在战区前线参与打击任务的部队
在教会里
In the church,
人们常常不知道如何与周围
we often don't know how to relate to
正在挣扎的朋友或... 家人建立起联♥系♥
friends or... or family members who are struggling.
这意味着很多人 甚至我们教会中的人
That means a lot of people, even in our church,
都是孤独的
feel really alone.
因此让我们示以他们爱
So let's show them our love
让我们在上帝的关怀下为这些孩子送行
and send these boys off in the embrace of God's love.
乔·李 迈克尔·蓝道夫 本杰明·埃利斯
Joe Lee, Michael Randolph and Benjamin Ellis.
请上来
Come on.
嗯 就是你们
Yeah. That's right.
先生们 请跟我一起站到台上来
Gentlemen, please join me up here on stage.
我们祈祷 亲爱的主
We pray, dear Lord,
请你保佑这些仗剑执盾之人...
for those that wield the swords so that...
并让正义得到胜利
that righteousness may triumph
让邪恶必然败亡
and wrongdoings may be vanquished.
对于这些保卫我们的人
For these men are our protectors.
请上帝你 能宽慰他们的家人
Lord, please comfort their families
当他们被派往前线驻派时
while these men are deployed.
请赐予所有这些孩子特别的恩典
Bestow special grace upon all these children.
愿上帝祝福你们 保佑你们
May God bless you and protect you.
愿上帝保佑美国 阿门
And may God bless America. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
对不起 我并不想吵醒你的
Sorry. I didn't want to wake you up.
没关系 我早已经醒了
That's all right. I was already awake.
训练进行得怎样了?
How's training going?
我们是否还有时间来滚个床单?
Do we have time for night sex or no?
我想他已经醒了
I think he's awake.
那他今天总要去学校吧?
Doesn't he have school today?
不 今天是周六
No, it's Saturday.
现在周六都不上课的吗?
Aren't they in school on Saturdays?
1953年起就不上了
Not since 1953.
我很喜欢1953年 那年头很棒
I liked 1953 a lot. It's a great year.
要跟爸爸打个招呼吗?
Want to say hi to Dad?
爸爸 你手里拿的是什么?
Hey, Dad. What you got there?
看看这个
Oh, look at that.
那是你在飞机上
That's you in the airplane. Mm-hmm.
这些是云彩
And those are the clouds.
他一整周都在忙着画这个给你
He's been working on that all week for you.
画的真棒
That's incredible.
过来帮帮我 好的 来吧
Give us a hand. Okay. Come on.
杰克? 你在哪呢? 我就在你身后 爸爸
Jack? Jack? I'm right behind you, Dad.
杰克? 你在哪呢? 爸爸 我就在这
Jack? Jack? Dad, I'm right here.
加油 你能行的
Come on. You got this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我就陪在这里 好吗?
I'm gonna be right here, okay?
如果你需要什么 我就在你身旁
If you need anything, I'm gonna be right here.
好了 准备好没?
All right. You ready?
没 嗯 你行的
No. Yeah, you are.
不 请不要离开我
No. Please don't leave me.
我没有离开你 我就在这呢
I'm not leaving you. I'm right here.
杰克 看着我
Jack, look at me.
3... 2... 1
Three... two... one.
现在 放松 孩子 然后游向我这
Now, let go, son. Swim to me.
不 你能行的
No. You've got this.
就这样 放松 看着我
That's it. Let go. Eyes on me.
用脚打水
Use your feet.
就这样 你会游泳了 杰克
That's it! You're swimming, Jack.
你会游泳了 加油
You're swimming. Come on!
你做到了 杰克 你会游泳了 加油
You're doing it, Jack. You're swimming. Come on!
你游得很好 儿子
You did good, son.
妈妈 我做到了
Mom! I did it!
嗯 你做到了 我做到了
Yeah, you did. I did it!
爸爸 我想我会游泳了 你看
Dad, I think I can swim now. Look.
再来
Again!
快看看
Look at that.
7个月长高一英寸
An inch in seven months.
7个月长高一英寸 你觉得呢?
An inch in seven months. How about that?
这很厉害吗? 当然 很不得了了
Is that enough? That's a lot. That's perfect.
你好 我是负责账单管理的希拉
Hi, this is Sheila from Bills Recovery.
我就是想问下你们账单逾期的情况...
I just wanna check in with y'all on your past due paym...
信息已删除
Message deleted.
詹姆斯 听着 伙计 很抱歉打扰了你的周末
Hey, James. Listen, man, I'm sorry to ruin your weekend,
但指挥官在对全队进行检测
but the CO is testing the whole team.
我想你最好过来下
Uh, you better get down here.
陆军一级军士 詹姆斯·哈珀
Army Sergeant First Class James Harper.
请稍息 军士
At ease, Sergeant.
这位是我们的新指挥官 罗伯茨中校
This is our new CO, Lieutenant Colonel Roberts.
膝关节二度撕裂
Knee was shredded. Again.
康复进展得很好 谢谢 长官
Great job with the rehab. Thank you, sir.
你的肺部不再适合执行高空或水下任务
Your lung precludes high altitude or underwater operations.
这个肺陪我在5年中进行了4次战斗轮值 长官
I've done four combat rotations in five years with that lung, sir.
请放轻点 哈珀军士
You can relax, Sergeant Harper.
血检还显示 你体内药物残留有
Blood work came back filthy with Stanozolol,
康力龙 诺龙 苯丙酸诺龙 生长激素
Nandrolone, phenylpropionate and HGH.
你作为特种部队医务官
You're an SOF medical sergeant.
你应该很清楚这些药
Should have known better.
我想留在队里 长官 我是为了想留在队里
I wanted to stay on the team, sir. I wanted to stay on the team.
我不知道为什么前指挥官会纵容你这样做
I have no idea what your previous COs encouraged,
但在我的治下我绝不允许
but I won't accept that in my unit.
大队决定撤销你的特种部队军职
Big Army recommended a revocation of your Special Forces tab.
你这样的做法很不对 换我是不会这样做的
And although I disagree with your choices, I'm not going to do that.
你将会以荣誉退伍身份离开军队
You're leaving the army with an honorable discharge,
但你将失去你的福利 其中包括你的退休金和医疗保险
but you're losing your benefits, which include your pension and health care.
解散
Dismissed.
詹姆斯
James.
你用不着说什么 听着 他们无非想清理门户
You don't have to say anything. Look. They're cleaning house.
你不过是被抓了个正着 我认了 我能理解
You made it easy for them. I'll own up. I understand.
以你的声誉
With your rep,
你退伍后肯定会有大把私人军事承包商来抢着找你
every private's gonna be hitting on you the second you walk off post.
我为膝盖吃了那些药 然后被血检发现了 这就是原因
I took shit for my knee. They found it in my blood. That's what it was.
就这样了? 就再也没其他办法了?
So that's it? And there's nothing you can do?
所以 他们就是临时搞个狗屁规则...
So, they just basically made up a new bullshit rule...
他们没有搞什么... 让测试...
They didn't make up a... Test...
不 不是什么临时狗屁规则
No, they didn't make up any bullshit.
你不说大队多年都没检测过任何人
You said they haven't tested anybody in years.
是这样 就算他要搞 这也合情合理
They haven't tested anyone in years. But it's legal.
这次检测纯粹就是新指挥官硬搞的...
It's the new CO that has a fucking hard-on for just...
我不知道 他无非想清理门户
I don't know, he just wants to clear house.
这是上尉告诉我的 说他们想清理门户
That's what the captain told me. They wanna clear house.
这是什么?
What's this?
催收公♥司♥寄来的
It's, um, debt collectors.
但我已经和他们谈过了
But I already talked to them.
他们说 他们能为我们制定一个计划
And, uh, they said they could help us with a plan.
它们的利率是多少?
What's the interest rate on it?
18%
It's 18%.
嗯 听着... 还有个工作可以干 而且能拿大把的钱
Yeah. There is... There's real work out there with real money.
私人承包商? 嗯
Private contracting? Yeah.
不行 为何不呢?
Mm-mmm. Why not?
不 你说过你不会去干这个的
No. You said you weren't gonna do that...
我知道 我知道我说过什么
I know what I said. I know what I said.
不
No.
不行
Mm-mmm.
我爱你
I love you.
我是布鲁斯·迈克斯