Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们 晚上好
And now the news.
现在播报新闻
As the disease that is everyone's top concern is still spreading
it is recommended that you stay at home and lock yourself in.
由于大家最关心的疾病仍在蔓延 建
议大家呆在家里 把自己关在家里
The government has enforced a curfew which is starting immediately.
政♥府♥已实施宵禁 并立即开始实施
If you show signs of sickness like vomiting blood, dizziness, disorientation or any other
similar symptoms you are now required to inform your local medi station immediately.
如果你出现呕血、头晕、方向障碍或
其他类似的症状 你必须立即通知当地医疗站
Please stay away from any infected people.
请远离感染者
The virus is highly contagious and is spreading by saliva and blood.
这种病毒具有高度传染性 通过唾液和血液传播
New researched showed that the infected will totally vanish when they're killed.
新的研究表明 被感染者被杀死后会完全消失
The virus is feeding on the host's flesh causing it to rot immediately.
病毒以宿主的肉体为食 导致其立即腐烂
Only seconds after the death of the central nervous system
the entire body of an infected turns into fermentation gas.
仅仅在中枢神经系统死亡后几秒钟
感染者的整个身体就变成了发酵气体
If someone you know is infected and is dying be sure to leave
the immediate area or else death by suffocation could occur.
如果你认识的人被感染并且正在死亡
一定要离开附近的区域 否则可能会发生窒息而死
Please note, by emergency regulation, every
infection has to be reported immediately.
请注意 根据紧急条例 每一次感染都必须立即报告
If you know someone who is infected please
call the number shown below to get help.
如果你知道有人被感染 请拨♥打♥下面显示的号♥码以获得帮助
Right now?
现在吗
Yes.
是的
We're getting a broadcast live from the White House please stay tuned.
我们正在接受来自白宫的现场直播 请继续收听
Good evening my fellow Americans.
晚上好 亲爱的美国同胞们
It's important that we stick together in these dark hours.
在这黑暗的时刻 我们团结一致是很重要的
We can't say if this disease is caused by a
terrorist attack or a form of natural origin.
我们不能说这种疾病是由恐怖袭击引起的 还是自然原因
It's very important that you--
非常重要的是 你...
What's that?
那是什么
Is it--
是不是..
Is that a tumor?
那是肿瘤吗
Fuck this shit!
去他妈的
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Let's get out!
让我们出去
Get out damnit!
滚出去 该死
Get to the chopper!
快上直升机
Well thank you Mr. President.
谢谢你 总统先生
So thanks for watching and be sure to stay with us for the latest news.
感谢您的收看 请继续关注我们的最新消息
My face is is hurting.
我的脸好痛
Welcome back folks.
欢迎回来
I don't know how long we'll remain on the air but
I do know that I'm here for you to the very end.
我不知道我们还能在播报多久 但我知道我会一直陪着你直到最后
With me is Sam an expert in biological and chemical warfare.
和我在一起的是生物和化学战方面的专家萨姆
Good evening.
晚上好
So you were saying this is a biological attack?
你是说这是一次生物袭击
I just say it could be a biological attack.
我只是说可能是生化袭击
I mean do you know what's researched underground in some countries?
我的意思是你知道一些国家的地下研究是什么吗
I'm not sure we even wanna know.
我不确定我们是否想知道
Who's behind this?
谁是幕后黑手
Who could possibly take advantage of such a situation?
谁有可能利用这种情况
It's terrible.
太可怕了
Blood and stink all over the city.
城市里到处都是血和恶臭
People die like flies.
人们像苍蝇一样死去
I don't know Sam, I hope you're not right.
我不知道 萨姆 我希望你是对的
Any clue what could happen next?
知道接下来会发生什么吗
Well I heard that the Over Looking Medical clinic which is said to be the center
of the infection shall be neutralized by toxic gas within the next 24 hours.
我听说 据说是感染中心的Over Looking医疗诊所将在未来24小时内被有毒气体所中和
I heard about that already.
我已经听说了
Do you have any further advice for our listeners?
你还有什么进一步的建议给我们的听众吗
Please just stay at home and lock yourself up.
请呆在家里 把自己锁起来
Don't get outside.
不要到外面去
Thank you very much Sam.
非常感谢 萨姆
We'll be back soon after some music.
听完音乐 我们很快就回来
Old classic, especially for you.
经典老歌♥ 特别为你准备的
Sam are you alright?
山姆 你没事吧
Sam do you hear me?
萨姆 你听到了吗
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
Oh my God!
我的天啊
No one knows what happened exactly.
没有人知道到底发生了什么
No one looks into the matter.
没有人调查这件事
Soon they'll drop toxic gas and kill every being in an area of
five kilometers, that's the glorious solution of our government.
很快他们就会释放有毒气体 杀死五
公里范围内的所有生物 这是我们政♥府♥的光荣解决方案
Helplessness, covering up.
无助 掩饰
The very first infection was reported in the clinic,
in the old temporary clinic deep in the woods.
第一次感染是在森林深处的一个临时诊所里报告的
Linda's working there.
琳达在那儿工作
She told me of a new doctor recently, a scientist.
她告诉我最近有一位新医生 一位科学家
Not one of the good kind.
不是很好的那种
Linda's working at the children's ward.
琳达在儿童病房♥工作
Reportedly, can't cure the infected.
据报道 无法治愈感染者
Officially, there's no antidote.
根据官方说法 没有解药
They could only make their deaths more comfortable without
pain, without this disgusting stench, without rotting alive.
他们只能让他们的死亡更加舒适 没
有痛苦 没有这种恶心的臭味 没有活生生的腐烂
Linda's pregnant.
琳达怀孕了
She applied for a transfer.
她申请调职
Today would have been her last work day but, but she didn't come home.
今天本来是她最后一个工作日 但是她没有回家
I'm here to take her home, her and our unborn child.
我是来带她回家的 她和我们未出生的孩子
Locked.
锁上了
I'm biding my time cause that's the kind of guy I am.
我在等待时机 因为我就是这样的人
This door is locked.
这扇门是锁着的
I need to get inside somehow.
我得想办法进去
What the...
搞什么..
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
A family reunion.
家庭团聚
I'll throw you to my creatures.
我要把你扔给我的生物
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Come get some you ugly swine.
受死吧 你们这些丑猪
Ohh.
哦
Let the cleansing begin.
让清洗开始吧
I don't have much time, at dawn everything will be dead here.
我没有太多的时间 在黎明时分 这里的一切都会死
It's show time.
表演时间到了
You wanna dance?
你想跳舞吗
How does it taste mmm?
味道如何
I am salvation.
我是救世主
I love zombies, no matter what you do to them you don't feel bad.
我喜欢僵尸 不管你对他们做什么 你都不会感觉糟糕
Whatever the hell that means.
不管那是什么意思
Hmm that's better.
爽了
Something's coming.
有东西来了
Old MacDonald had a gun E I E I oh.
老麦克唐纳有一把枪
Second October.
10月2日
These inhuman conditions drive the entire staff mad.
这些非人道的条件让全体工作人员都疯了
We thought they wanted us to help the infected people, to help the children
but we're not able to get the simplest things in this godforsaken place.
我们以为他们想让我们帮助那些被感
染的人 帮助那些孩子 但是在这个
荒凉的地方 我们连最简单的东西都得不到
Flippy tries to make the children happy, he tries to make them laugh one last time
before they die in pain, only because we don't get any tranquilizers or pain killers.
弗利皮试图让孩子们开心 在他们痛
苦地死去之前 他试图让他们笑最后
一次 只是因为我们没有得到任何镇静剂或止痛药
They just won't give them to us.
他们就是不给我们
The doctor says he needs everything downstairs but for what?
医生说他需要楼下所有的东西 但是为了什么
Since the new doctor took the lead everything got worse.
自从新医生上任后 一切都变得更糟
I wonder what happened to the old doctor?
我想知道那个老医生怎么了
He's gone from one day to another without a trace
and as the new one appeared the infection spread.
他从一天到另一天消失得无影无踪
随着新医生的出现 感染也在蔓延
This door is locked.
这扇门是锁着的
Who's there?
谁在那儿
To be or not to be?
做还是不做
Not to be.
不做了
Pop goes the head.
脑袋开花
Gotcha didn't I?
我骗到你了 不是吗
Hmm, I need a key.
我需要一把钥匙
Third October 2014.
2014年10月3日
If anyone is reading this, I've locked myself up in the attic.
如果有人看到这封信 我已经把自己锁在阁楼里了
These things are unable to use keys.
这些东西不能用钥匙
I hope I'm safe up here for sometime and that the disease
or whatever the hell this is will not come up here.
我希望我在这里能安全一段时间 希望疾病什么的不会出现在这里
The key you found leads to the attic.