听我呼唤
Hear me, ódinn,
奥丁 众神之父
All-Father of the gods.
召唤过去的阴影
Summon the shadows of ages past,
丝线织成网 诺伦三女神掌控所有人的命运 (注:掌管过去、现在和未来的命运三女神 织命运之网)
when the thread spinning Norns ruled the fates of men.
倾听一位王子对复仇的渴求
Hear of a prince's vengeance quenched
在熊熊燃烧的地狱之门得到满足
at the fiery Gates of Hel.
一个注定要去瓦尔哈拉的王子 (注:北欧神话中奥丁掌管的众神之厅)
A prince destined for Valhalla.
听我呼唤
Hear me.
北欧人
他来了
He's here.
他来了
He's here.
母亲 父亲来了
Mother, Father is here!
没有叫你 就不要踏入我的房♥间!
Never enter my chambers without invitation!
夫人 是国王
The king, milady. The king.
来吧
Come.
奥丁带他回家了
ódinn brought him home.
万岁 渡鸦王!
Hail, Raven King!
渡鸦战神 万岁!
War-Raven, hail!
吾王万岁!
Hail, my lord!
渡鸦战神 万岁!
War-Raven, hail.
万岁 赐环者! (注:对国王的称呼 因为他们会把臂环/颈环赐给勇士)
Hail, ring giver!
前进 兄弟!
Onward, brother!
过来
Come here.
快走
Go.
万岁 奥凡迪尔 渡鸦战神!
Hail, King Aurvandil War-Raven!
万岁!
Hail!
就像斗犬回到主人身边
Like a battle-dog returning to its master,
我也回到了王后身边 被她美丽的锁束缚
I've come to be fettered by my queen's fair locks.
我们永远在一起 吾王
Ever are we bound, my lord.
阿姆雷特王子 (注:哈姆雷特的原型)
Prince Amleth,
你已经长大了 不能再以孩童之礼待你了
you have grown too old to be greeted as a child.
吾王万岁
Hail, Lord King.
但是...
But...
一位父亲永远不会老到
a father never grows too old
抱不动自己的孩子!
for a good smothering!
儿子 我太想你了
How I've missed you, my son.
你弟弟不来跟我们团聚吗?
Will your brother not grace us with his presence?
别想菲约尔了
Think not on Filhol.
他很快会来找我们
He'll soon be with us.
我找到它的时候 它戴在一位王子的脖子上
This was worn round a prince's neck when I found it.
但它属于这位王子
But it was destined for this prince.
这是我的爱 要一直戴着
Wear it always with my love.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, Father.
我的国王
My king.
菲约尔
Filhol.
菲约尔回来了
Filhol's back.
那个残暴之人回来了
The brute has arrived.
残暴之人回来了
The brute has arrived.
吾王万岁
Hail, Lord King.
给这个残暴无情的屠♥杀♥者上酒
Furnish this fierce-hearted slayer of men with some drink,
我要与他共饮
that I might drink to him.
用我这杯吧 弟弟
Accept my cup, kinsman.
夫人
Milady.
快看 除了国王 王后的酒杯还沾了别男人的唇
Look how the queen's cup grows wet for more men than her king.
多贵重的金属才能买♥♥到一口浓烈的酒?
What metal might buy a fragrant sip?
美丽的银子
Sweet silver...
还是坚硬的铁棒?
or hard iron?
闭嘴 狗东西!
Silence, dog!
弗雷在上 你这是在侮辱你的国王和王后
(注:弗雷是丰饶之神)
By Freyr, you slander your lord and mistress!
好了 弟弟
Please you, brother.
他只是开个玩笑
'Tis but a jest.
玩笑?
A jest.
海米尔的嘴很脏
Heimir keeps a foul tongue,
但我仍把他当成真正的朋友
yet I keep him as a deep-sworn friend.
来吧 弟弟
Come, brother.
除了我 还有一个人需要你的保护
Here's one more in need of your safekeeping than myself.
索里尔
Thórir.
索里尔!
Thórir!
我的儿子
My son!
敬我的兄长 渡鸦战神!
To my brother, the War-Raven!
敬赫拉夫西王国!
To the Kingdom of Hrafnsey!
干杯!
Skál!
敌人尝到了我的鲜血
The enemy had a taste of my liver.
你受伤了?
Are you hurt?
阿姆雷特差点就成了我的继任者
Almost enough for Amleth to be marked my successor.
我今晚看到了他的天真无邪
I watched his innocence tonight.
他必须觉醒 为将来的命运做好准备
He must be awoken to what awaits him.
他还是个孩子
He is a puppy.
我祖父坐上铁王座的时候
He's the same age as my grandfather
跟他现在一样大
when he took the throne.
那不一样
That was different.
他要先杀掉他叔叔
He had to kill his uncle first.
你已经几个月没见到你的王后了
You have not seen your queen in a season.
来吧
Come.
让我带你去床上
Let me take you to our bed.
不
No.
我向幸运之神祈求 在伤口愈合之后
Pray my luck-spirits see me to many war fields
能让我再上许多次战场
after I defeat this wound.
我拒绝死于疾病
I refuse to die in sickness
也拒绝活得太久 慢慢老去
nor live the long life of a shameful graybeard.
我必须死于剑下
I must die by the sword.
我将死于荣耀
I will die in honor.
不用担心
Fret not.
吾王 你必将死于战场
You will die in battle, my lord.
瓦尔哈拉的大门在等着你 我知道
The Gates of Valhalla await you, I know it.
我跟我父亲走过这条路
This is the same path I walked with my father
他跟他父亲也走过
and he with his.
现在 我们要一起走这条路
Now it is our path to walk.
奥丁
ódinn.
不要害怕 阿姆雷特
Be not afraid, Amleth.
跟我做
Do as I do.
谁在吠叫?
Who barks?
可是奥丁的双狼?
Is it the wolves of the High One?
还是村中的野狗?
Or is it the barking of the village dogs?
你们这些两脚犬 听我说
Harken to me, you two-legged dogs.
饮下知识酿成的蜂蜜酒
Drink the vision mead of knowledge.
学会何为生于荣耀、死于荣耀
To learn what it is to live and die in honor.
在战斗中杀戮
To be in battle slain
在死后回到瓦尔基里的怀抱 (注:女武神)
and in death rewarded by the Valkyrjur's embrace.
少女战士会抱着你
The warrior maidens will carry you
走向闪着光的瓦尔哈拉之门
to the shimmering Gates of Valhalla.
你们是想成为人的狗
You are dogs that wish to become men.
向我证明你不是狗
Prove you are not a dog.
你不仅是个人 而且吃得像个国王
Not only are you a man, you dine like a king.
你呢 幼崽 你是什么?
And you, little cub, what are you?
啊
Ah.
我闻到了一个聪明的学生
I smell a clever pupil.
在每条走廊上
At every passage,
都要四处张望
one should turn his eye round,
四处打探
one should spy round.
因为可能有敌人潜藏在附近
For a foe might be crouched within upon the floor.
每个人都要有足够的智慧
Wise in measure should each man be,
要有足够的智慧当个愚人
yet wise enough to be the fool.
要有足够的智慧当个愚人
Wise enough to be the fool.
告诉我 奥丁为什么会失去一只眼睛?
Tell me, how did ódinn lose his eye?
为了学习女人的秘密魔法
To learn the secret magic of women.
永远不要探寻女人的秘密 但要时刻留意
Never seek the secrets of women, but heed them always.
女人掌管着人类的秘密
It is women that know the mysteries of men.
是诺伦女神编织着人类的命运之王
The Norns that spin and weave at their Well of Fate.
活在荣耀中 -活在荣耀中
Live in honor. -Live in honor.