你这是从哪儿找到的?
Where'd you find that?
你保证过会戒烟的
Promise you'd quit.
是啊 但没那么容易
Yeah. Yeah, it's not so easy, you know.
你怎么醒了 查理?
ANDY: Wait, why are you awake, Charlie?
做噩梦了
CHARLIE: Bad dream.
我也是
Me, too.
想聊聊吗?
(sighs) Do you want to talk about it?
把它放下吧
Put that down, please.
快点 那不是玩具
Come on, that's not a toy.
听话
Come on.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's going on, sweetie?
爸爸?
Daddy?
嗯?
Hmm?
我的身体
Something feels weird.
有点不对劲
In my body.
我们应该跟妈妈说
I think we should go talk to your mom about this.
你知道的
Uh, you know.
不是那个
Not that thing.
-是别的 -什么别的?
-The other thing. -The other thing.
是不好的事
The bad thing.
有些东西在变化
Something's changing.
还记得那一招吗?
You remember your tools?
如果你紧张或者害怕
If you ever get nervous, if you're ever scared...
就会开始失控 这时候要怎么做?
...you start to lose control, what do you do?
花朵
Flowers.
钟表
Clock.
我看看 森林
See, uh, forest.
小兔子
CHARLIE: Bunny.
还有可爱的查理
And sweet Charlie.
那个不好的事情
The bad thing...
已经消失很久了
it's been gone a long time.
你是个强大的姑娘 查理
You're strong, Charlie.
所以你不用害怕
So you don't have to be afraid.
好了
(whispers): All right.
嘿 没出什么事吧?
VICKY: Hey. Is everything okay in here?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
非常好
Peachy.
我快饿死了
I'm really hungry.
谁想吃煎饼?
Who wants pancakes?
煎饼?
Pancakes?
你想吃煎饼吗?
You want pancakes?
-我想吃煎饼 -你根本不喜欢煎饼
-I want pancakes. -No, you don't like pancakes.
蓝莓 还有吗?巧克力?
Blueberries, what else? Chocolate?
-嗯 -巧克力?
-Mm-hmm. -Chocolate?
-要 -还要什么?
-Yeah. -What else do you want?
唔…
Um...
-草莓 -咖啡
-Strawberries. -VICKY: Coffee.
-咖啡?黑咖啡吗? -橙汁
-ANDY: Coffee? Black coffee? -CHARLIE: Orange juice.
非常感谢
WANLESS: Thank you so much
-你今天能过来 -嗯
-for coming in today. -ANDY: Mm-hmm.
大学生活怎么样?
How are you enjoying college so far?
呃…我过得很开心
(clicks tongue) Uh... I'm having fun.
很忙 比我想得要忙
It's busy. Kind of more work than I thought.
我有点想家
I'm kind of homesick.
我要问几个问题
WANLESS: I'm just gonna ask you a few questions here.
-背景调查之类的 -可以
-It's kind of background stuff. -Okay.
有服用过致幻类的药物吗?
Ever used hallucinogenic drugs?
我不敢
Too scared.
呃...
Uh...
这可是大学呀 你懂的
I mean, it's college, man. You know?
你父亲是什么血型?
WANLESS: How about your father's blood type?
你知道你父母的血型吗?
VICKY: Do you know your parents' blood types?
说得好 我确实不知道
WANLESS: You know what? I don't. Fair enough.
你父母住在哪里?
Where do your parents live?
他们不在了 我十岁的时候他们就去世了
They don't. They died when I was ten.
上面说你是在集体之家长大的
WANLESS: Says here you were raised in a group home.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
是的 从七岁开始
Indeed, I was, uh, from the time that I was seven.
数值还在正常范围内
MAN: Numbers are in the threshold,
但要随时留意
but let's keep an eye on it.
念力突然提高
WANLESS: Telekinetic spikes.
这里也确认
MAN: Confirming here, too.
你为什么问这么多
VICKY: Why do you need to know
关于我父母的问题?
so much about my parents?
基因历史
WANLESS: Genetic history.
能帮助我们理解和分♥析♥测试结果
It helps us understand and evaluate the test results.
有些不稳定 但问题不大
MAN: Slightly erratic, but, uh, it's okay.
我们要把他的水平降到5…
WOMAN: We need to drop his levels to five...
广♥告♥上说这只是药监局的临床测试啊
The ad said that this was just an FDA clinical trial.
一半的被试人员
WANLESS: Half of the people will be getting
会注射生理盐水 另一半的注射物
injections of water, and the other half will get water
则混合了我们称之为“第六批”的化合物
mixed with a chemical compound that we call "Lot Six."
化合物?
A chemical compound?
哪种化合物?是什么?
-Like what? What is it? -(static whines)
所以我们中的一半会注射安慰剂 对吗?
But half of us are just gonna get the placebo, right?
不管分到哪组 都是完全无害的
WANLESS: Either way, it's entirely harmless.
你怎么知道?
Well, how do you know?
你们做测试 不就是想知道是否安全吗?
I mean, that's why you're testing it, right?
下一个问题可能有点奇怪
WANLESS: My next question here is a little weird.
你有没有经历过
Can you tell me if you've ever had
真实的灵异体验?
what you would call an authentic psychic experience?
我不想谈这个
I'd rather not talk about that.
好 要确保把她的数值记录下来
MAN: Okay, let's make sure we're recording her numbers here.
确认有念力活动
Confirmed telekinetic activity.
我不喜欢这些问题
I don't like these questions, man.
这只是必要的评估
WANLESS: Just part of the evaluation.
我再问你一遍
Let me ask you again.
你有没有经历过违反自然规律的
Have you ever experienced any inexplicable phenomena
无法用科学解释的现象?
that goes against natural law?
我亲眼看到父母死于车祸
I saw my parents die in a car wreck.
我很遗憾
WANLESS: I'm sorry to hear that.
但这怎么能算无法用科学解释呢?
But what about that makes it inexplicable?
我是在车祸发生的一周前看到的
I saw it a week before it actually happened.
读数极不稳定!
-(static crackles) -MAN: The readings are erratic!
关掉
WANLESS: Turn it off.
必须立刻放开他!
WOMAN: We need to unhook him now!
关掉摄像机!
-WANLESS: Turn that camera off! -(monitor beeping, flatlining)
-把他弄出去 -我能看到
-WANLESS: Get him out of here. -I still see it.
按住他!
MAN: Hold him down!
关掉 关掉!
WANLESS: Turn it off. Turn it off!
我能跟你保证 只要进行三次治疗
ANDY: My service guarantees that after just three sessions,
你对尼古丁的依赖就会消失?
your nicotine cravings will disappear.
只要聊天就行了?
And all we do is talk?
听起来很疯狂 是吧?
Sounds crazy, right?
但并不是
It's not.
-是魔法 -好吧
-It's magic. -(chuckles) Okay.
我不确定 米基先生
Uh, uh, I don't know, Mr. McGee.
叫我安迪就好
Well, call me Andy.
安迪 一次一百美金…
Andy, uh, a hundred dollars per session...
有点超出我的预算了
Yeah, that's a lot for my budget.
那就先试试
Let's just try it.
先试一次
One session.
如果今天的治疗结束后
If you don't walk out of here today
你并没有感觉更好
feeling better than you've ever felt,
没有感觉到对尼古丁的渴求开始消失
with these nicotine cravings already starting to fade,
那就不收钱
it's on the house.
闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
不要睁开
Keep 'em closed.
很好
Good.
想象一下你想成为的那个人
Now, imagine the Darla that you want to be.