喔
Ooh.
操
Fuck.
啊!
Uhh!
啊
Unh!
啊!
Ahh!
操!
Fuck!
操!
Ah, fuck!
啊!
Ah! Ahh!
干得好 你…
Well done, you...
干得好 你赢了
Well done. You're the winner.
请问你是本体还是复♥制♥体?
Remind me. Are you the original or the double?
复♥制♥体
The double.
当然了 我老是搞混
Of course. I always get mixed up.
两个看起来完全一样的人确实分不清
Obviously it gets confusing when you both look identical.
你选择冲向他 让他的远距离攻击无法施展
Excellent work negating his ranged attack
非常明智
and closing the distance.
谢谢
Thank you.
复♥制♥体赢得决斗
The double has won the duel.
现在他是罗伯特·迈克尔斯了
He's Robert Michaels now.
您想点些什么?
Can I take your order?
一个双层玉米饼
Yes, I'll have one two-layer taco,
两个软玉米饼
two soft tacos,
一个双层卷饼 一份玉米片
a double burrito, and an order of nachos.
哪种?
WHICH ONE?
我们好几种玉米片
We have several kinds of nachos.
就是原味玉米片配奶酪酱
The one that's just the chips and cheese dip.
要几杯饮料?
How many drinks for this order?
一杯
Only one.
不知道 这里闹鬼
I don't know. It's haunted.
不过这里有个泳池
But look, there's a pool.
耶
Yeah, yeah!
哦耶
Oh, yeah!
你好啊
Well, hello.
嗨 亲爱的 干什么呢?
Hey, sweetheart. What are you up to?
看电视呢
Just watching television.
看的什么?
What are you watching?
一个恋爱真人秀
A reality competition show about dating.
听起来挺烂的
That doesn't sound very good.
是挺烂的 但是看这种东西就是我的快乐源泉
It isn't very good, but I consider it a guilty pleasure.
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
今晚工作结束之后 我带团队出去喝了一杯
I took my team out for drinks after work tonight.
他们这个项目干得很不错
They've been doing such a great job on this project.
你的那个同事怎么样?
What about that co-worker of yours
你之前跟我提过 好像叫山姆?
you were telling me about? Sam?
他还是被工作压得喘不过气吗?
Is he still struggling with the workload?
其实山姆现在做得特别好
Actually, Sam's doing tremendous now.
哦 那不错啊
Oh. Oh, that's good, I guess.
我正在考虑给他一个
In fact, I'm even considering giving him
最佳进步奖
a most-improved award.
事实证明 在工作场合颁发奖励…
Awards in the workplace have been proven...
提高士气 虽然…
increase morale even if it-if...
也许并没有什么价值
it d-d-d... Really mean anything.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你 亲爱的
I miss you, too, sweetheart.
我睡前再给你打个视频吧?
Maybe I'll call you one more time before bed?
不用了
No, that's okay.
我马上就要睡觉了
I actually think I'm going to go to bed soon, too.
是吗?你那里还很早啊
Really? It's so early there.
对 但是我累了
Yes, but I'm tired.
那你确实应该多休息
All right, well, you should definitely get some rest,
我们明天再聊
and we can talk tomorrow.
我一起床就给你发信息
I'll text you when I wake up.
好 晚安 莎拉
All right. Good night, Sarah.
耶
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
莎拉 亲爱的 你真这么饿吗?
Sarah, dear, are you really hungry?
还是为了把嘴占住
Or are you putting food into your mouth
就不用跟我说话了?
so you don't have to talk to me?
我就是正常饿
I'm just a normal amount of hungry.
我可以一边吃一边聊天
It's possible to eat and have a conversation at the same time.
-我好像… -莎拉…
- I think I'm going to be... - Sarah...
我上班好像快迟到了
I think I'm going to be late for work.
你今天不用上班 所以才跟我一起吃饭
You don't have work today. That's why you're here with me.
今天几号♥啊?
What day is it?
你还记得这个吗?
Do you remember these?
我收集的硬币?
My penny collection?
你为什么不再收集了?
Why did you stop collecting?
我那时候已经十岁了 有别的爱好了
I was 10, I took on other hobbies.
你从哪儿找到的?
Where did you find these?
你为什么不再开心了?
Why aren't you happy anymore?
我很开心啊
I am happy.
你为什么不接我的电♥话♥?
Why don't you answer my calls?
为什么不来看我?
Why don't you visit me?
你不爱我吗?
Don't you love me?
再见 莎拉
Goodbye, Sarah.
女士 我问您情况紧急吗? 还是可以等等?
Ma'am, I said, is it an emergency, or can you wait?
不紧急
No, it's not an emergency.
把你知道的信息都填上 然后签名
Fill out as much of this form as you can, initial this,
这张黄色的表授权我们…
and the yellow page gives us permission to...
女士 您不是说不紧急吗?
Ma'am, I thought you said this wasn't an emergency.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
挺好的 没出新状况了
I'm feeling okay. I haven't had any more episodes.
这是好消息
That's good news.
你今天能早点回家吗?
Does this mean you'll be coming home early?
你知道我做不到 亲爱的
You know I can't do that, sweetheart.
我们的项目正进行到关键时刻
We're at a very critical stage of the project.
我知道 我只是以为你可以…
No, I know. I just thought you might be able to...
离开一会儿
step away for a moment.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我要先处理好这里的一些事情
I need to figure some things out here first.
我理解
I understand.
消化科医生是怎么说的
Hey, what did the gastroenterologist say?
她还在做测试
She's still running tests.
所有人都很难相信
Everyone is having a hard time believing me
吐♥血♥这么严重居然没有其他症状
that there were no signs or symptoms leading up to this.
是谁啊?
Who was that?
没什么 就是…
Aw, nothing. It was just...
山姆给我发信息说安全到家了
Sam texted me that he got home safely.
你今晚跟同事们一起出去了?
You went out with your co-workers tonight?
不是 就我跟山姆
No, no, no. Just Sam.
他不小心喝大了
He accidentally drank too much, though.
我把他送上的出租车
I sent him home in a taxi.
你今晚有什么打算?
What are you up to tonight?
我在住院
I'm in the hospital.
对 对…我的意思是…
Right, right... I mean...
你能早点睡吗?
Do you think you can go to bed soon?
嗯 应该早点睡
Yes, I probably should.
明天早上还要做内镜检查
I'm supposed to get an endoscopy tomorrow morning.
我忘记告诉你了
I forgot to tell you about that.
他们让我禁食禁水
They didn't let me eat or drink anything for dinner,
所以我现在又渴又饿
so I'm quite hungry and thirsty.
我肚子的响声可能比我说话的声音都大
You can probably hear my stomach growling louder than my voice.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm.
挺好 你该睡觉了
That's good. You should get some sleep.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 皮特
Good night, Peter.
我们要让你出院了
We're sending you home.
所以我没什么问题?
So there's nothing wrong with me?
不是 你肯定是出了问题
No, there most definitely is something wrong with you,
但是在测试结果出来之前
but while we wait for the current round of tests