领衔主演:卡尔.加利
领衔主演:阿曼达﹒普兰默
片名:秘密客‧三
"史兹克病毒基金立法通过受害者家属
表达了自己如释重负的感觉以及希望"
"倖存者之罪:史兹克病毒感染
“患者:马文,仅在环境恐慌引友哮喘时使用”
“质疑鬼怪
-后史兹支病毒综合症是否臆病?’
奄奄一息
-史兹克病毒之后果探秘
马文,你过来看看这些
Marvin, you gotta come see this shit.
-你帮我拿了相片没有?
-拿了,你先出来
- Did you get my pictures? - Yeah. You gotta come outside.
德斯和我发现了些东西
Me and Des found something.
-什么?
-你看就知道了
- What is it? - You''ll see.
妈妈
Mom''s home. She won''t want me to leave.
我们可以偷偷溜开
We can sneak past.
来吧,去看看
"Citizen''s Arrest" is on. You gotta.
你会我看什么?
What is it you want me to see?
我们可能发现了具死尸
I think we found a dead body.
妈妈,我们出去一下,很快回来
Going out, mom. Back in a few.
关门
Stay close.
“你见到我没有?亚当“
马文?
Marvin?
虽然有点太暗了看不到
Oh, shit, it''s too dark to see now,
不过尸体就在下面
but the body''s down there.
我看不见什么
I don''t see anything.
在底下
It''s at the bottom.
你有没有吸食过毒品,罗茜?
You high, Rosy?
没有
No.
都有两小时没碰过了
It''s been, like, two hours.
老天
Jesus.
你说那是真的不?
Do you think it''s real?
你们什么时候发现的?
When did you guys find it?
发现什么?
Find what?
下水道那具尸体
The body in the sewer.
不记得了,我们当时有点不省人事
I don''t know. We were pretty messed up.
帮我沖两份
Get doubles of these.
我要送一份拷贝给警♥察♥
I want to send one to the cops.
要早知道你会那么激动
If I''d known you were gonna get worked up,
就不带你看了
I wouldn''t have shown you.
你帮我完成了生物学作业没有?
Did you finish my biology homework?
在下面
Look underneath.
看到什么了?
What do you see?
收垃圾的
Garbageman.
新人
He''s new.
收垃圾的
Garbageman.
那个背著垃圾袋穿黑衣服的?
The dark guy with the trash bags?
他上星期才搬进来的,住在“鸟人“的上层
He moved in last week above Birdman.
现在又在看什么呢?
What are you looking at now?
Um...
“唠叨老妈“
Ma Bell.
还在冲著自己的孙儿喋喋不休
Still yammering at the grandkids?
倒像
Looks it.
你相片里面那”口罩少女”我见过了
Did I tell you I met your veiled lady?
她叫什么名字?
What''s her name?
卡门,是个牙医助手
Carmen. She''s a dentist''s assistant.
她还行吧?
Is she nice?
她还行吧?当然,很不错
Is she nice? Sure.
我找个时间带她来
I''ll bring her around sometime.
你应该会喜欢她的
You might like her.
或者也许,
你从此会摆脱“处♥男♥“的身份哦
You might even, I don''t know, not die a virgin.
罗茜...
Rosy...
除非你对那事也过敏
Unless you''re allergic to that, too.
闭嘴
Shut up.
别这么敏感啦
Well, don''t be so hypersensitive.
每晚新鲜
Oh, that gets funnier each night.
老天
Oh, my God.
世界一号♥老爸刚才脾气爆♥炸♥了
World''s Number-One Dad just lost his shit.
看
And look.
这是我在楼下发现的
I found that downstairs.
就是那个一号♥儿子?
Is that Number-One Son?
对,还有...
Yeah, and...
这是我两天前拍的
And I took this two days ago.
看到那片阴影没有?会动
You see the shadow? It moved.
老天,那片阴影在动?
Oh, my God. That shadow moved?
Mm-hmm.
快去通知国民警卫队
Well, call the National Guard.
还有什么太空舰队,通知警♥察♥
Call the Space Marines. Call the cops.
他们最喜欢这些,办这些伪侦查案了
They love this great fake-detective routine.
你无聊才那么疑神疑鬼
You''re scaring yourself because you''re bored.
我只是对比一下
I''m only looking.
那照片那么么模糊还,可能是大脚怪呢
That picture is so blurry, it could be Bigfoot.
嘿,罗茜
Hey, Rose.
嘿,德斯
Hey, Des.
来看看这个
Check this out.
有没有火柴的?
Huh? You got any matches?
怎么了?
What''s up?
午饭时间到!
Dinnertime!
不过前提是你先离那窗户远点
If you can stand to be away from the window
给自己足够的时间进食
long enough to eat.
嘿,妈妈
Hi, Ma.
老天
Oh, God.
我们的邻居会怎么想呢?
What the neighbors must think.
你为什么要开灯呢?
Hey, why do you leave the lights on?
好让邻居们看到你?
So they can see you?
妈妈...
Hey, Ma...
我刚看到罗茜和某个傢伙一起
I seen Rosy with this guy, and, um...
这傢伙应该是毒贩
and I think he''s a drug dealer.
罗茜长大了
Rosy''s a big girl.
对,可你难道不觉得她近来行为举止有点古怪?
Yeah, but don''t you think lately she''s been acting kinda off?
你不喜欢我给你弄得午餐
You didn''t like the lunch I made you.
我刚吃了药
I took the pills.
你不能仅靠药物维生
You can''t live on pills alone.
宝贝,你太虚弱了
Oh, baby. You''re so fragile.
你饿不起,总不能不吃饭
You can''t afford to skip a meal.
但我不饿
Yeah, I wasn''t hungry.
我可不想你这样让我担心
I don''t want to be made to worry about you like this.
妈妈,我想有我自己私人的空间
Well, I been thinking again about finding my own place.
你知道那是不可能的
You know that''s not possible.
但卡森医生觉得这样才好
Dr. Carson seems to think it''s a good idea.
他只一个月见你一次,根本不了解你的进展
He sees you once a month. He doesn''t know how you are.
妈妈,我24岁了
I''m 24 years old, Ma.
我可以照顾好自已
I''ll take care of things.
你今晚会不要吃饭?
Will you finish your dinner tonight?
我总不能永远待这儿吧
I can''t stay here forever.
我爱你
I love you.
卡门
Carmen.
嗨
Hi.
卡门,这是我哥哥
Uh, Carmen, this is my brother.
马文很明显是认识你了
Marvin obviously knows who you are.
老天,你真不是开玩笑
Oh, my God. You weren''t kidding.
真不错
It''s kinda pervy.
你眼光有够独到
You got a good eye.
只不过是因为我拍下的东西够靓
I got good subjects.
他这么做只是抑制不住
What he''s got is a compulsion.
你拍这都拍了多久了?
How long have you been doing this?
大概10年了吧
10 years, I guess.
对啊!他病了以后使开始这样
Yeah, since he got sick.
我是感染史兹克病毒那些小孩的倖存者之一
I was one of the last kids to get Stricklers''.
你是那些“蟑螂孩“之一?
You were one of those roach kids?
我比较喜欢被称为“泡泡孩“
Well, I prefer "Bubble Boy".
很好
Oh. Right on.
那时怎么称呼他们来著?
What were they called?
-犹大品种
-没错
- Judas Breed. - Right.